JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Shyuumatsu

Author Topic: 444's K46 Fics - I Am Not A Stalker I Swear - Finale [OdaPon] (2018-08-11)  (Read 31207 times)

Offline four4four

• Member+
A/N: Hello everyone!
I am slowly getting around to finishing up stories that I have started.
Just a note that this is a trilogy where each part is from a perspective of someone else.
So starting with part 1: Oda Nana, Suzumoto Miyu, and Kobayashi Yui.
As always, thank you for any comments. Enjoy!

I Am Not A Stalker I Swear - Part 2 [OdaPon]

“Dani~~~ Dani~~~ Dani~~~” I rhymed as I ran up to Oda Nana whose nickname is Dani.

Dani was reading a book at her desk with her glasses on. She looks so sophisticated when she wears her glasses. I really like that about her. There are quite a number of things that I really like about Dani, but I will not bore you with that.

Dani did not respond to me when I ran up to her, so I decided to do what I usually do. I sat on Dani’s lap, facing her, while pushing her book closer to her. It was my surefire way of getting Dani to respond to me.

Dani sighed, “What do you want Suzumoto Miyu?”

I pouted, “You don’t have to be so distant. Calling me by my full name is not allowed.”

Dani rolled her eyes, “I am trying to read here. Do you mind?”

“Can’t you just read with me here?” I asked.

Dani rolled her eyes while sighing, “Fine, do whatever you want. Just don't get in the way of my reading.”

“Okay~~~” I hummed happily.

I really like being near Dani. Even if she acts cold to me, so long as she does not push me away, I will be happy. That is just one of the many things I like about Dani; she will not push me away even if I am being really annoying.

This may be weird, but there is only one thing that makes me love Dani. I love Dani because she follows Kobayashi Yui, who everyone calls Yuipon, around. You may think it is weird that I only love Dani because she loves another girl, but something about that is a part of what attracts me to Dani.

“Miyu, class is starting,” Dani said as she interrupted my train of thought.

I looked at my watch, “Ah! It is! Time for me to leave~~~”

I got up from Dani’s lap and walked over to my desk. The teacher walked in a moment later and started the class. It was so boring in class, but I at least get to see Dani be infatuated with Yuipon; I love it.

It is so obvious that Dani is staring at Yuipon. She does not even try to hide the fact. I wish she stared at me like that, but I guess that is why I stare at her like that.

Both of our loves are unrequited; at least I think they are. Yuipon usually runs away when she sees Dani walking towards her. It is kind of sad, but it is entertaining to watch from the side.

Oh? Yuipon caught Dani redhandedly staring at her. Dani is in so much trouble now~~~ Maybe Yuipon will give her the cold shoulder and then Dani can finally realize how much I love her. I can only hope so anyways.

Ehhh?! Yuipon turned around while… blushing? Wha-a-a-at does this mean? I can still clearly see the side of Yuipon’s face. She is definitely still blushing. Please do not mean what I think it does. Oh kami! If you are listening to me, please tell me that this is all just a figment of my imagination.

I could not focus on the rest of the class. How could I? Yuipon had been blushing ever since making eye contact with Dani. I was getting kind of worried about what it all meant.

The end of class and the end of the day eventually arrived. I stood up to begin my daily routine home. Yuipon probably does not know this, but Dani follows her home every day. How do I know this? It is because I follow Dani home too.

I got up to leave, but I noticed that Dani was lost in thought. A minute passed before I decided to walk up to Dani. Just as I was about to tap on Dani’s shoulder, she suddenly stood up and quickly left the room. I quickly followed behind her.

Most of our trips home were very quiet: Yuipon got home safe, Yuipon did not notice Dani following her, Dani did not notice me following her, and Dani did not have to beat up anyone. You did not hear me wrong; Dani has actually beaten up some people while following Yuipon.

I still remember the first time it happened. This was before I started to love Dani. I just happened to have been walking by when it happened. Yuipon was being harassed by some boys. I was going to fake yell that the cops were coming, but Dani reacted before I could.

Dani walked straight at the boy grabbing Yuipon’s wrist and punched him in the stomach. The sight was magnificent. The boy fell over but quickly stood back up. His expression turned to horror before he ran off. It was probably because Dani was about to punch him again.

It was because of that event that I came to love Dani. At first it was only admiration, but it slowly became what it is now: my distorted version of love. I still do not know why, and I will say it again, but I only love the Dani that follows Yuipon around. Again, do not ask why.

I still do not know how Yuipon has not noticed Dani following her home. Dani was very bad at hiding behind objects. She made it quite obvious that there was someone behind the objects she hid behind. It was unlike me who hid perfectly in the shadows from Dani’s eyes.

The end of Dani’s trip was when Yuipon walked into her house. Dani always waited behind this one specific light post as she waited. I always waited behind an adjacent post.

“I guess I will go home and update my blog,” I heard Dani said aloud before she turned around to leave.

A smile formed on my face as Dani was leaving. It was finally my turn to begin my trip. I walked out from the shadows of the light post before staring momentarily at Dani’s fleeing figure.

“Dani~~~”

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
This stalker chain is just too adorable

Offline four4four

• Member+
@Shinoki: Too adorable for me.

A/N: Hello everyone!
This is a long overdue update that I meant to do earlier, but some things happened.
As always, thank you for any comments. Enjoy!

I Am Not A Stalker I Swear - Part 3 (Finale) [OdaPon]

I, Kobayashi Yui, have something embarrassing to say: I have a crush on Oda Nana. Everyone calls Oda Nana by her nickname, Dani, but I prefer to call her by her full name. Just to make this easier, I shall refer to her by her nickname.

Dani started out just like any other classmate of mine: someone I only talked to if I had to. I was not a very talkative person, so I tended to shy away from interacting with my classmates. I have a few close friends, but they were all in different classes, so I was alone for most of the school day.

The first time I actually noticed Dani was at the first-year opening ceremony. I was the representative for the first-year students, so I had to give a speech. I saw a reflection during the middle of my speech and was barely able to make out Dani as the source of the reflection. I simply brushed it off as her looking at a pocket mirror.

It was roughly three months after the ceremony that I would have my first interaction with Dani. To be honest, I completely forgot that she was in my class. I was always reading a book at my desk, so I barely knew anyone in the class. Anyways, my first interaction with Dani happened when I was walking home.

A group of three boys approached me while I was walking down the street towards my house. One of the boys grabbed my wrist and started saying something. I was so scared that I could not hear what he was saying. I wanted to scream for help, but my voice did not come out of my mouth. That was when she suddenly showed up.

Dani came to my rescue and punched the boy who was holding my wrist in the stomach. The boy fell over and Dani was already preparing to punch the boy again. He got back up to his feet and ran off with his friends once he saw Dani’s fist about to hit him again.

I was so dumbstruck by what had just happened. A minute went by before I was able to process what had just happened. A quiet ‘thank you’ came out of my mouth before I quickly ran off.

I was utterly confused about what I was feeling at that moment. My heart was racing, and my cheeks were red. It was like a knight in shining armour came to my rescue and I fell in love with him. Except in this case it was a her instead of a him.

Ever since that day, I tried to avoid Dani at all cost. My heart raced every time I just looked at her. My feelings became confusing every time I thought about Dani. It was obvious that I had fallen in love with Dani. I wanted to confess to Dani, but at the same time I just wanted to keep things as it is.

It felt safer to keep things as it is. It was probably because I had noticed Suzumoto Miyu’s feelings towards Dani. I was scared about what would happen if I confessed my feelings to Dani and Miyu found out about it. Those two are actually very similar but in a bad way.

Anyways, I have been having problems lately with controlling my feelings whenever I see Dani. I have resorted to just dashing off whenever we make eye contact. The only place I could not avoid her was in the classroom.

I was well aware that Dani always stared at me during class. I was also aware of her feelings towards me. Dani was not exactly secretive about hiding her feelings for me. It made me happy that we both shared the same feelings, but, like I said, I was not ready to confess my feelings yet.

It was in the middle of afternoon classes when I felt someone staring at me. I wanted to confirm if it was Dani or not, so I turned around to look. Unsurprisingly, Dani was staring intently at me. I quickly turned around with a deep blush on my cheeks that lasted until the end of class.

The end of the class also signalled the end of the day. I got up from my seat and walked out of the classroom. I then started my trip home with my usual companion: Dani the stalker. You may be wondering how I was not creeped out by Dani following me home. It is very simple actually: I felt safer when Dani was protecting me from the “shadows”.

Dani was terrible at this “stalker” thing. I noticed her following me home the day after she saved me. She was trying to hide behind a light post; but she was leaning too far outward, so I saw her right away. I giggled at her clumsiness at that time.

Dani may be a terrible stalker, but she was very good at protecting me. There have been a few other incidents that occurred since she first rescued me, and Dani has saved me every time. It just made me fall more in love with her, but it was better if she did not know about that.

After I made it a few blocks away from the school, I checked behind me to see if Dani was following me. Much to my surprise, she was nowhere to be seen. It was very odd for her to not be following me by now. She was only absent from following me when she was absent from school.

“I hope she’s okay,” I thought aloud before continuing my walk home.

I eventually reached my house and stopped right in front of the front gate. I looked around and saw Dani in the distance. A smile formed on my face as I turned around to enter my house. The front door closed behind me as I made my way up to my room.

I entered my room and closed the door behind me. I then placed my bag down while loosening the tie around my neck. It was a long day of yet again avoiding Dani and another safe walk home. All I wanted to do was lie down and fall asleep. I jumped onto my bed, and my eyes instantly felt heavy. One last thought came out of my mouth before I closed my eyes.

“If only she stopped writing that blog.”

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Shyuumatsu