JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Genki

Author Topic: ACE Radio ~Second Chansu Mix~  (Read 11165 times)

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
ACE Radio ~Second Chansu Mix~
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2006, 08:27:34 AM »
Sorry to those who were listening in tonight and had some troubles with the beginning of the show.  I forgot I still had AutoGK in the background, and it kept taking priority away from my winamp.  Thankfully, I fixed the problem soon after!

I'll also take this time to remind everyone that after every show I update the first post with playlist information!  So if you missed out, or just wanted to be reminded of a name of a song, it's all there! :D

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2006, 07:33:28 AM »
There was no talking tonight because I'm a bit under the weather and I wanted to fit in more songs than I was likely to have time for! XD  No time for talking!  

Hopefully anyone who listened enjoyed the mix between brand new stuff and older stuff.  :heart:

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2006, 07:21:51 AM »
Hope everyone who listened got to enjoy tonights show.  A lot of older favorites that I pulled off of long lost discs.  It was especially fun for me.  

However, I was ever hoping for the show to hurry so I could start running my torrents again! XD The crazy need for sharing Johnnys concerts!

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2006, 07:40:06 AM »
Some mic troubles as usual.  Anyone who was listening, my apologies.  Not like anyone listens anyways.  For those who didn't, today's messages was WATCH GANBATTE IKIMASSHOI.  Do it.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2006, 08:11:35 AM »
I hope whoever listened to my T&A x3 show tonight enjoyed it.  Was able to play a bunch of stuff off the new albums and newly downloaded stuff of mine.

For those not in the know.. T&A x3:
Tokito Ami
Tsunku
Arashi
Takahashi Ai

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2006, 07:55:23 AM »
And I return after a brief hiatus caused by appointments and absences I would have rathered not have!

Thank you to Odango for entertaining during my timeslot last Thursday!

Finally, things are looking hot for the scheduling now.  On Thursday mornings I follow up Aisasami's hot new show, and on Friday mornings I get to follow up Odango's extra long, music marathon.  What a lead in I get for my shows.  This is the sort of stuff that ABC wishes it could use to lead into Desperate Housewives and Lost!

Thanks for everyone who has still stuck listening to my show despite any talk portions during some shows.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2006, 08:05:53 AM »
Another show, another talking bit (for once in a blue moon).  Hope whoever listened for five seconds enjoyed.  If you care to ever listen, remember that I try to host every Thursday and Friday morning at 6AM GMT.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2006, 07:41:50 AM »
A lot of Johnnys love in this show.  However, with a new KinKi Kids single and a new SMAP album, that should have been expected.  Some love for Hava Rava, BONNIE PINK, and several others too.  Hope someone was listening.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2006, 07:26:07 AM »
Sick for the night, so no talking and such.  Sorry to anyone who tuned in hoping for Chatin Chattin'.  I'll try not to get sick next week. :sweatdrop:

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2006, 08:14:25 AM »
After several weeks of being MIA, Chatin returns with a new episode of ACE Radio ~Second Chansu Mix~!!!

Thanks to all those that listened.  You put up with listening through the new Tackey & Tsubasa and HINOI Team singles and got a chance to listen to some old Hello! Ongaku segments, classic JPH!P Karaokes, and some unreleased demo songs long lost in the void.  Hope you enjoyed opening the vault as much as I did!

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2006, 08:11:34 AM »
Thanks, again, to all those who listened tonight.  Hopefully if you weren't a fan of Paris' new songs, or never heard KinKi Kids Yamenaide PURE, then you have left with a little something new.  That's what I'm here for.. spreading the love when you have finally ready to accept something new. XD

It's great listeners like you that keep me coming back.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2006, 08:14:25 AM »
Sorry for the impromptu playlist for anyone who managed to listen tonight.  I was wrapped up in an important conversation and the show start time really creeped up on me.  Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed one of the most random show I've ever done. XD

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Genki