JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: May J - Do Tha `do Tha`

Author Topic: I, MY BEST FRIEND AND BABY (WMatsui, MariHaru, MaYuki) - COMPLETED  (Read 24484 times)

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
PART I

Jurina POV

I, Matsui Jurina is still walking to the Shibuya’s district in this coldly night. I saw a girl around my age and have a big oppai. I

giggle to myself and walk towards her.

“Do you mind if I ask you a question?” I said with flirtatious tone and my killer smile

“I don’t mind at all” said the random girl and I saw her blushed

“Okay, Can you breast feed my baby?” I says a bit nervous

“Wh-at did you say?”

*SLAP 

*SLAP

*SLAP

“You look handsome and decent but I can’t accept your question! Idiot” she angry said and kick my toe

“Ouch! What the fuck?! Just drink this bottle milk!” the baby starts to cry

I only sigh.

--

Earlier

I  ride my Harley motorcycle and I drive it towards the dark alley of Tokyo.

As I come to the scenes, I saw my friends are already lying in the ground and that sight, my blood boils and I quickly jumped

and rush to the random guys,

I punch

I kick

After 10 minutes, 6 men’s are now lying down and helpless

“Wow! As I expected from a Judo experts, Jurina!” Mayu and Ichiro said to me

They are now smiling crazy although their faces are messed up

--

At the school

Rena POV

I sat to my chair and opened my book about computer but when I saw my sit beside me is empty I feel sad.

He’s not around again but suddenly I hear a sound of opening their classroom door. There he is, Matsui Jurina, the playboy of

our university. He’s actually my best friend and I also love him more than a friend but I know he’s the type that like a girl that

is liberated and not the shy type like me.

Sigh.

“You’re late again! Matsui-san!”

“Sorry Sensei!”

“Tsk! Okay! Sitdown!”

“Thank You! Sensei”

After the class, Rena asked Jurina

“Why are you late?”

“Oh! What a very jealous friend of mine!” Jurina teased me but I am not in the mood so I..

*Pinched his PUPPY Ear

“OUCH Rena-CHAN!!!! It hurts!” he pouted at me

“It will remind you that don’t teased Matsui Rena if she’s not in the mood!” I walk out to the classroom and my classmate

seems pretty quiet

“W-what’s wrong with you?”

“Are you have a PERIOD?”

*PENCIL FLYING IN JURINA’s FOREHEAD

“OUCH!!!!”

“IDIOT”

TBC..

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:10:19 PM by sophcaro »
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline matsuru

• にゃはっぴー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井J♥
Re: I, MY BEST FRIEND AND BABY
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 12:09:48 PM »
LOLOLOLOL this is so hilarious i laughing so hard

i like wmatsui's characters in here XD

the first part and the last part so :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
twitter  tumblr

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 12:18:22 PM »
Thank you for reading :D

Please Leave a comment and suggestion :D

So I have an another ideas :D
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 12:42:43 PM »
whose baby would that be? i mean both dad and mum...
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 01:00:02 PM »
Very nice start of the fic...

Another of your creation...

about Jurina being a playboy but has very bad common sense... more like silly in front of girls.

I mean Jurina kept getting slap around by lots of females

Great and interesting topic of story there...

Thank you for this fic.... Can't wait for your next chapter

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 07:16:22 PM »
awww... wmatsui.. juriboy

Offline ryeangryu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (/。\)
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 09:47:43 PM »
OMGOMGOMG HAHAHA SO FUNNY!

This reminded me this movie i watched(korean tehe) xD

YAY! new wmatsui story~, the wmatsui characters are funny xD ahaha

please continue~ :DD

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 03:32:07 AM »
juriboy, you should not teased rena-chan~
In case he still tease her again, i wonder what the next things that can fly to him nyahahaa

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 12:00:20 PM »
Part II

Earlier

“Ouch! That hurts!” Jurina complaint while holding his color red forehead due to the strong impact of Rena’s FLYING PENCIL
“Oh! Man! Stop that sigh of yours, Rena-chan maybe  are not feeling well, you didn’t greet her or something, you just teased her for your amusement” Mayuyu said
“.....” Jurina thinking of Mayuyu said and he’s right I teased Rena too far
“She definitely ignore me for a couple of days” Jurina said with a sad tone
“Nah, just forget her for a mean time, just go there in a very popular pub in the Shibuya district!” Ichiro said while pumping his fist in the air
“I don’t want to go” Jurina blurted out
“W-What are you saying?!”
“I am just tired”
“I see, if I didn’t know you Jurina, you probably missed your best friend company for awhile due to your quarrel earlier” Mayuyu said
“That so MEAN! Jurina-kun!!! You’re a playboy and that’s absurd on what Mayuyu said!” Ichiro said and Mayuyu gave him a
*SMACK!
“What the hell?!”
“You’re annoying!” Mayuyu said while gritting his white beautiful teeth
“You should hurry to get Rena back, okay? Ganbatte!” Mayuyu said while smiling to Jurina and dragging Ichiro
--
“Where else do I find her?! I am very tired to search for her, I run all along to the places that she possibly staying”
“Damn it! ” Jurina cursed himself while messed up his hair that the people think that he’s a
weird high school student
“He’s handsome!” Said a girl with a blush on her face
“Are you serious? For all I know, maybe he have mental incapacity” said the other girl
The two girls are giggle to each other while Jurina is a bit annoyed
“I think she really mad at what I say to her, I better go home before my parents scold me for
being late again!” Jurina thought and run so fast to his home
 --
Matsui Residence
Jurina POV
“I’m home!”
“Eh? No one is here?!” I look to kitchen to find my mom and I also search the working area of
 my dad but unfortunately, my parents are not seen to be found?!
“Where did they go?” When I asked that question to myself, something caught my eyes, there, in the table, a small tape and a small letter

*Watching the tape in Flat Screen
“Son, first of all, we love you so much, right Mama?” Mr Matsui
“That’s true Papa!” Ms Matsui said a little bit teary voice
“Anyway, we leave our home to for your sake to cleaned up your messed up life! We want you stand by yourself using your two own feet! Don’t disappoint your Mama and Papa. Okay? Also, don’t involve in any fights during night?!DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! Also all of your credit cards are cut off and you need to have a decent job, okay? Please graduate this year!”
“Goodluck”
END
“Damn it!”

The next morning,
I woke up from my peaceful sleep, today is Saturday so, I don’t have any school activities. I take a shower, changes clothes and walk towards to our refrigerator.
“Oh! Damn it! There’s no food?”
I have no choice, so I went to the nearest market using my Harley Davidson motorcycle

*Ring *Ring
“Moshi! Moshi! Mayuyu-desu”
“Hey! Mayuyu!”
“Oh?! What’s wrong Jurina?”
“Let’s party in our house”
“Really?! That’s good! Do I have to bring some Sexy Girls?”
“Nah, don’t invite, just the three of us, okay? And please don’t tell Rena-chan, I will be dead if she knows that we are drink alcoholic drinks”
“O-Okay”

At the other line
“O-Okay” Mayuyu ended the call a bit nervous because beside him is none other than Rena-chan that is a little bit pissed off
“Goodboy, Mayuyu!” Patting his head like a pet
“Don’t say to Jurina that I will be there too, Okay? If you love your life, just behave, okay?”
*Giggle *Giggle
“Y-Yeah Rena-chan, I will shut my mouth”

At the Market
“Which is good? This one, Blue Tequila? or Red tequila? After a minute, I decided to grab the Red tequila and place it on my cart and went to the counter
“6,000 dollars, you bastard” the cashier said and the second word is a bit whisper
“W-What did you say?” Jurina asked because he hear something that the cashier said
“Nothing Sir, I said 6,000 dollars all of your items” Yuki said and release a dark aura
“O-Okay” Jurina said a bit stutter because he felt something strange

Matsui Residence
Jurina POV
“Uwah! Uwah! Uwah!”
“Eh? A baby?!”
“How come there’s a baby outside in our house?!”
--
7:00 PM
Ichiro, Mayuyu and Rena are there in Matsui Residence, the two is somewhat nervous while the other one has a dark aura emitting to her body.
“R-Rena-chan, c-can you c-click now the doorbell” said Ichiro while his face is sweating a lot
Rena only shrugged but click the doorbell,
“Eh? No answer? I think Jurina have a some fun” Ichiro said while laughing
*SMACK HARD ON HIS HEAD
“W-What?!”
“Say another word, I will surely SMACK YOUR HEAD THREE TIMES HARDER!” Rena said with gritted teeth
“C-calm down Rena-chan, I think Jurina is busy cooking dinner, that’s right”
“Just let’s go inside, I know you have a duplicate key, right Rena-chan?”
“H-How did you know?” Rena said with a blush
“It  is not important”

--
Living room, the three visitor widen their eyes that they saw Jurina feeding a BABY and Jurina also surprised
“It’s not what you think!” Jurina said with a large voice causing the baby to cry
“UWAH! UWAH!”
“S-Stop crying baby.....”
“Who’s the mother of the baby?!” Rena growled walking towards Jurina which Jurina flinched when he hear his name out of her best friend mouth, Mayuyu walk fast to Jurina to grab the baby because she knows Rena will punished Jurina.
“Eh?! R-Rena-chan please calm down because I didn’t know also who is the parents of that baby,  I swear to you”
“Really?! Do you think I will believe you?”
“I think yes”
“Why do you think I will believe you?”
“B-because I am your best friend”
“Best friend? Bullshit!” the three flinched at Rena’s words, they know Rena is very kind and conscious to her words for other people but right now, Rena is like a different person. She suddenly holds Jurina’s collar and they vanished at their sight.
“Is Jun will be alright, Mayuyu?”
“I think so” the two babysitting the baby while they hear a sound of giggling and crying to Jurina’s room and they just ignored it.
-TBC

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 03:30:15 PM »
hahaha this story is funny...having yuki whispering bastard and a baby was found!

And a scary Rena...
Visit my FFs:

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2013, 05:09:59 PM »
Too funny XD Yuki is so funny XD

The baby thing is too funny!! Rena have a duplicate key!! WOW!!

Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 05:33:13 PM »
jejeej aww a baby.. poor juriboy.. you have a lot of troubles

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 07:27:05 PM »
LOL poor Jurina. Caught in misunderstanding with best friend, left by parents with little money. XD
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline ryeangryu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (/。\)
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2013, 01:55:11 AM »
LOL, omg omg too funny i can't stop laughing this is great! xD

gah.. rena-chan you're so scary.. poor jurina xD

i love this! :DD

Thank you for the Update! d^.^b

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2013, 02:51:34 AM »
Wah... Jurina's parents.... left Jurina alone with no income whatsoever.... That's bad...

Jurina's baby? or stranger's....?

Rena is very angry all the time.... with Jurina... and every abusive toward Jurina.

Eh... Why was Yuki so angry and rude toward Jurina there?

More things to know... Can't wait to find out...

Thank you for the update

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 09:05:46 AM »
A/N:  Thank you for all the comments :D I really appreciate it :D
           Thank You also  for this people who leave me a comment :D
-Ryeangryu
-Yuki88
-Haruko
-Chanaline
-DC2805
-Cisda83

Part III

Jurina POV

“Hmm... Smells Good!!!”

*STOMACH GROWLING

“Arghhh!!!!” I let a growl and stands from my soft bed and went to Baby’s crib

“He’s so adorable! And he looks a lot like me” I smiled at that sight

“W-What’s that smell? Is mom already arrived?! Oh! No!” I suddenly  rushed to kitchen area and to my surprised, it’s my best friend who’s cooking a delicious break fast

“R-Rena?” I hesitantly called her and she faced me and she’s looks so DAMN H-HOT!

“Yes” Rena’s eye widen when  he saw me, at first I look confused but I realized that I am only in my boxer shorts and a T-shirt

Rena POV

“Yes” I faced Jurina and my eyes widen at the sight of my best friend who only wears a boxer short and a T-shirt but although Jurina’s state is a bit messed up, he looks so handsome and H-Hot!

*BLUSH

“Eh? Are you sick Rena-chan? Jurina moved closer to Rena and he touched Rena’s forehead causing Rena to even blushed more. Rena didn’t saw the uncharacteristic smirked formed in Jurina’s cat like lips

“You know Rena-chan, you looks so PRETTY today” Jurina said and he didn’t also know what happened to him that he praised his best friend like that

“I-I” Jurina and Rena interrupted by the crying sound of a

“B-Baby” Jurina said while rushing to his bedroom and carry the baby’s to his muscular arms, Rena in the other side, stands there  for a minute and process all the things that happened between them

“Is Jurina serious about the Pretty thing? I hope so because this is the sign that he also loves me the way I am to him

--

After cleaning the Baby, dishes and house. Rena told Jurina that she needs to go back from her apartment to get changed and ready for the school

“Take care of the Baby and please come early in the University” Rena said while glaring at Jurina’s direction

“B-But how can I go to school if I have a baby?” Jurina asked hesitantly holding the baby

“Think of a way! I don’t care what is it, the important is you should go to University and don’t be late! If your late in a second, YOU’RE SO DEAD TO ME, UNDERSTAND?”

*GIGGLE

“Y-Yes R-Rena-chan” Jurina said like a puppy

--

Rena POV

I threat Jurina so that he will come to the University early. I only walk towards to my small apartment near at Jurina’s house. I live by myself since my parents died in a car crash accident. That’s my darkest moments of my life but when I met a very strong and aggressive young guy who is incredibly handsome and save me from the bunch of delinquent guys that wants to rape me. After he finished fighting and walked me home, I promised myself that this guy will be my best friend. After One week of arranging all of my documents needed to enter the prestigious university that Jurina attended. Luckily for me, I am smart enough to accept me in this university. Thanks for the scholarship program. Since we met again, like a magnet, were very closed enough that we are inseparable best friend and he also thought me to live in the present not in the past and makes happy memories with my friends and make a good future ahead of me.

BUT.....

I fall in love with him since with that “thing” that the married couple do. I am happy that his my first but the sad thing is......
I got pregnant
I  told my other best friend,  Kashiwagi Yuki also known as Black. In returned, she slapped me very hard right on my face that I fell on the cold ground. Her pretty face  is very red due to anger. Actually, I didn’t mind the slapped but I also understand why she is mad on what I said to her.

“You didn’t learned from me, don’t you Rena?! Answer me?!” She gripped my collar of my uniform

“I am so sorry Yuki! But Jurina is different from your best friend who leaves you, Jurina is a responsible guy! And I also love him!” I said while sobbing hardly and Yuki hugged me.

The next day, I asked Jurina if he remember a thing last week when we attend a party at Mayuyu’s house but he told me that he didn’t remember anything, that thought hurts me, I know that he’s a bit tipsy but the hurt things is when I asked him,

“Jurina, if s-some of your girlfriends got pregnant, will you take responsibility of that?”

“Why so sudden question? Anyway, Of course, I will take responsibility” I smiled but my smile fade away from his next words “But I will not marry her, I will gave only a financial to our baby, I love my  bachelor days that I don’t want to tie up in a girl in this age of mine” he confidently said
I told about that to Yukirin that she said “I told you so” but she comforts me
Days and Months passed, my tummy get  bigger and bigger and Jurina teased me that I am a pig but I only ignored him that I said that I will leave the school for a month and I will back again. Luckily to me, Yukirin told the principal rather black mailed him to agree from my sudden leave vacation. In that time,  I missed him so much and my pregnancy didn’t help me, thanks for all things Yuki  did to me, she said that being a mother is a big responsibility and it is also hard but when you deliver the baby, all the harder things that you feel at 9 months will be relieved me you saw your son or daughter. She also cried and happy at the same time when I delivered a big healthy baby boy. That’s all for the mean time. Bye Readers :D hehe.

Tbc...

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline Archie28

• Sayaka is gorgeous <3
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 09:30:27 AM »
So... Rena is the mother  :w00t:

and the reason the baby looks like Jurina... is he is the father  :cow:

I hope Jurina will realized his feelings for Rena soon...

btw. nice chapter  :thumbsup

please update quickly  :bow:

It doesn't matter if you're a senbatsu or not, we're all comrade - Akimoto Sayaka

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 11:05:07 AM »
AH... Rena is the mother.... but she doesn't want to admit it...

So she let Jurina rise the baby so he would learn about responsibility....

How Jurina is going to manage the baby and go to school...?

But I think Rena is going to be there for Jurina and help taking care of the baby...

Thank you for the update

Can't wait to find out more

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 03:07:38 PM »
hope Jurina will gradually fall in love with his best friends and tie the knots for true love not for the sake of the baby!  :yep:

wonder who is Yuki's best friend that leave her, not mayuyu right?  :huhuh

Visit my FFs:

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 06:00:22 PM »
Awww rena  :doh:

And Jurina....  :rock:

What if Jurina finds out in the future that the baby is theirs?!  :shocked
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: May J - Do Tha `do Tha`