JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Mirai

Author Topic: umichan's OS Collection 2 | AtsuMina, SaeYuki & others  (Read 17313 times)

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Re: Why I love you [one-shot] (SaeYuki)
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2013, 11:46:38 AM »
Superb saeyuki oneshoot! I love iit so much :heart: much much.. Too long? Yap, but not boring and I  love how the story goin.. Kyaaa~ I hope you find another saeyuki at your flashdish and post it in here :3 thankyou so much for this one shoot :bow:

Offline mayuyuXlyukirinlover13

• Member+
Re: Why I love you [one-shot] (SaeYuki)
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2013, 01:02:33 PM »
You can actually feel the awkwardness XD
It's been a really long time since I last read a saeyuki fic ♥

Offline umichan

• Member+
  • you know you ship them!!!
Denial 08:13 (SaeYuki OS) - COMPLETED
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2013, 07:10:29 PM »
hi people. I know that I have other fics that are not finish but give more time. i'm too lazy sometimes or I have stuff in life that keep me away.

enjoy this fic!!!

don't hate me!!

A person was walking towards a café where she would meet the person that she loves the most. She was happy and she had her energetic smile from ear to ear. Without her noticing two people were following her; they were worried about her friend. When they got there, the woman went to her usual sit and the other two went to the back so they would spy on her and her companion.

“Yuki, you look pretty today” the woman complemented the person that was in front of her.

“You too Sae” Sae look down from the embarrassment that she felt. It was like that most of the time.

“How you been?” Sae asked with a smile. From the corner of the room the two women were starting to get upset.

“When is she going to stop?”

“Calm down Yuko”

“How can I calm down, doesn’t she know? Sayaka we need to stop her” the girl named Yuko was about to walk towards the couple, but Sayaka block her way.

“Leave her alone she will realize one day” Sayaka unblock Yuko’s way and decided to leave before seen her friend Sae smiling. Yuko did the same thing.

Sae was walking in the subway remembering how she met Yuki. That day was raining and Yuki had forgotten her umbrella but Sae had seen this and even though Yuki was a stranger back then, she told her they could share her umbrella.

“oi….Sae-chan” two girls were running towards Sae.

“Takamina. Acchan” Sae stop walking so her friends would be able to catch up.

“Where are you guys going?”

“We are going to Mariko’s house. You want to come?” Takamina asked. Mariko will be happy to see them because ever since she got to collage she hasn’t seen them that much, unlike Haruna.

“Yeah everybody is going to be there” Acchan insisted.

“No thank you” Sae told them with a sad tone. Then she looked at her watch.

“Sorry guys, but I have to go. See you tomorrow at school” with this said she walked faster and before any of the two could say something, she run.

“She run away again”

“We have to stop her one day”

“We will”

Three girls were in the music room of their school. Sae was playing the piano and the other two were talking.

“She plays like angel”

“Kasai, you idiot. She started since she was six years old”

“You are just jealous that I’m paying more attention to her than to you”

“Me. Jealous? What do I have to jealous of her?”

Where Sae was, she fell happy that finally sensei let her play the piano with her girlfriend.

“So these are the some keys that I learn from this song”

“You play really well” Yuki smile and Sae return the smile.

“You play like an expert” Yuki chuckled.

“Maybe when we live together, I could play for you every day” Sae surprise Yuki with a kiss on the cheek, this made Yuki blush.

“Well I’ll teach you some more” Sae took hold of Yuki’s right hand with her left hand. She place them in the piano keys and with her hand over Yuki’s hand, she guided her to play the piano.

“Did she just do that?” Itano sounded upset. How dare her to do that. And in school.

“Just leave her alone”

“Sae-san, let’s go buy candy!” a girl shorter than Sae asked.

“Mayuyu, I already told you that candy is bad for you” Sae pated Mayu’s head. They were in a street that didn’t have many people. It was a sunny day and there were
no clouds. Suddenly Sae stop walking and Mayu a few feet from her notice this.

“Sae, are you okay?”

“Yuki’s over there” Sae with a smile said as she pointed where Yuki was. Without thinking Sae run towards Yuki.

“Why is she always interrupting?”

Apparently, Sae had in the last minute accepted to come to the reunion. All of them expect for Mariko and Haruna were in high school.

“I’m sorry, I’m a little late” Sae came thru the door with an apologetic smile.

“it’s okay” Mariko’s girlfriend, Miichan, welcome her. Mariko, Minami, Haruna, Atsuko, Yuko, Itano, Kasai, Sayaka, and Mayu were there already. The music was loud but not loud enough for the neighbors to call the police.

Time had pass and they were playing game like the pocky game. Everybody was having fun, but Sae was getting bored. She asked Mariko if she could use her pone. Mariko said yes and went back to playing that silly game. Sae went to Mariko’s office that was in the living room but it was separate by a glass wall. Mariko being all classy had one of those public phones you see in the streets as phone, but with this one you didn’t need to put coins in.
She called the number.

“Hello, Yuki?”

“I miss you too”

“Too bad you had to go”

“Yeah me too, I wish you could be here”

“Hey guess what?”

“We were playing the pocky game and Takamina almost chocked on a piece”

“Right!, and Acchan got angry because the Nyanmina couple kiss”

“Hahaha”

Sae too busy talking to Yuki didn’t notice that the other girls stop playing.

“urgh. She is talking to her again” Mariko rolled her eyes

“We need to stop her” Mainami said worriedly

“Its sweet but..” Miichan said

“Sick” Kasai finish Miichan’s sentence

Yuko got up and walked towards Mariko’s office, but Haruna got up and grabbed her hand.

“Leave her alone, she has to realize one day by herself”

“Let go of me. I’ll put an end to this” Yuko said angrily. Yuko’s attitude made Haruna let go off her. Yuko approached Sae with a not so happy face.

“Give it!” Yuko said with a dominating tone. Sae just look away ignoring Yuko. Yuko got tiered and she snatched the phone and hang up.

“Yuko, what the…”

“I’m tired of seen you like this”

“We are tiered of this” Minami came in and one by one, all of them came inside. Sayaka came besides Sae and placed her hand in Sae’s shoulder.

“We don’t like how you are acting”

“What I was only talking to Yuki” Sae pushed off Sayaka’s hand and took a step forward.

“No you weren’t” Mayu step in. this was very uncomfortable for Sae, It was like an investigation.

“Yuki is dead” Itano said flat out.

Your mind can do tricks to you and this is why your brain is your worst enemy. Living a normal life but in reality you are living a phony one. Don’t deny your destiny and the destiny of others. Let go of the things you love the most so you can look towards the future and not the past.
It was two months since Yuki had died; everyone was devastated but mostly her girlfriend Sae. Sae got depress because of Yuki’s death and well she imagine Yuki giving her advice on how to move on but her mind played her tricks. Every single time she said she was with Yuki, talking to Yuki, or that she saw Yuki was only a trick a lie from her mind.

Internally she wanted to cry and yell in frustration but she didn’t want her friends to worry about her. Her friends notice this abnormal behavior but didn’t give importance because it was obvious that she missed her, but her behavior became more frequent and that’s when they begin to worry. They follow her and asked her if she wanted to go somewhere she would forget Yuki but everything was in vain.
Sae was crying; she remembered when she went to Yuki’s funeral and how she didn’t want to let go. Those painful memories that burn her heart. She really loves Yuki even if she is not there with her. She couldn’t let go of Yuki.

“”it’s okay Sae, we will help you forget her” Yuko took a step forward.

“Remember that we are there for you” Sayaka said, tears in her eyes.

“Because we are all friends” Mariko stated

“We won’t let you down” Minami said with a hopeful tone.

“That’s right” Haruna said

“Don’t deny it any more” Itano said

“You need to let her go” Kasai said

“Yuki, will live in our hearts, so you don’t need to worry” Miichan walked closer to Sae.

“We won’t let you down” Mayu repeated the words of Minami. Sae stopped crying and look at them.

“Thank you for”

“We are your friends, aren’t we” Sayaka ruffled Sae’s hair.

“Can I go now? I’m tiered” Sae asked. They all agreed that they will let her go and they will talk to her tomorrow.

“Hey guys, what time is it?” Yuko asked

“Its…8:13”

A loud …….was heard from outside Mariko’s house. Everybody inside the house froze; their heart beat decrease by the thought of …..
Their eyes widen when they got outside to see what happen. It was an accident; a car in the middle of the street and a body laying the pavement cover with blood.
Two people are sitting in front of a piano. One playing with passion as the other one was smiling. In this live you need to let go of certain things before they do you bad. These two people will live happily ever after. Their future is unknown and so they will have their life time to enjoy it. For them time will stop because there is no tomorrow. For them time stopped at 08:13.

.....until the day comes....
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 09:31:29 PM by sophcaro »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Denial 08:13
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 07:20:29 PM »
Like a horror story somehow.

So scary somewhat.

Great OS there

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Denial 08:13
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2013, 07:28:06 PM »
Interesting story!

I wonder if there is a continuation...
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kazan

• Member+
Re: Denial 08:13 (SaeYuki OS)
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2013, 05:10:23 AM »
 :O OMG
I like this story although this is sad :(
Till death do us part

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2013, 08:44:55 AM »
Why?? Whaey yuki died? TxT ugh.. I hope u make another saeyuki umichan.. !

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2013, 06:42:10 PM »
This is sad  :( :(
Make more SaeYuki OS \(^o^)/

Offline umichan

• Member+
Separation (SaeYuki OS) & Reunion (SaeYuki OS) - COMPLETED
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2013, 03:53:45 AM »
hello. I bring you this one OS

Enjoy!!1

“How much money do you want?”

“I don’t want your money”

“Everybody needs money. I know of the situation your parents are living”

“I do have problems, but I rather win my money the honest way”

“Not everything needs to be honest”

“Well…too bad. I don’t want your stinking money. You can keep it”

“Stay away from my daughter then”

“I love her and you won’t separate us. If you excuse me, I have to go”

A dream is what we desire isn’t it? How long has it been since I last saw? Will I ever see you again? Will it be only in my dreams? Tell me, please…..

“My parents are sending me to Europe to study, but I don’t want to go away from you. The only reason they are sending me there is so they could separate me from you”

“I wouldn’t let that happen. I will do my best to keep you with me and if that doesn’t work; we will run away far away where people don’t know us”

“Please don’t leave me”

“I won’t…I promise”

Was everything a lie? They told you so many lies about me. I know you know the truth, but why are you not here with me? To tell you the truth, your parents never like me, even as your friends, they never like me.

“What is this, huh?”

“…”

“Say something”

“…”

“My parents were right”

“Wait, please let me explain you”

“What are you going to explain to me? That you cheated on me with Sayaka?”

“That’s not true. I was very drunk that day…and…”

“And you cheated on me. That’s the only explanation.” Yuki slapped Sae

“Yuki, that’s not true, I never cheated on you. Those photos might have been modified”

“Modified? You are lying in a bed almost naked and you have that stupid smile like if you were enjoying it. And Sayaka is also naked” she slapped her hard. Sae was in pain but not that Yuki slapped her hard but because she didn’t know what to say to Yuki.

“I….I don’t know how I got there. I don’t remember anything that happen”

“Shut up, you are lying to me. Sae Miyazawa we are over” she left with tears in her eyes, Sae broke down and cried. She didn’t knew what had just happen, it all happen so fast.

That day I remember I cried like I never did, and I couldn’t believe what happen. Did you really believe that? I to this day don’t remember anything of that night, but thankfully Sayaka explain to you that she did it because of the money your parents offer her.  They separate us with a lie. We were such fools back then.

The day you went off I search for you and I still remember our sad separation.

“Yuki”

“Yuki” Sae had gone to the airport. She wasn’t going to let go off the love of her live. She will fight until the last step.

“Sae, what are you doing here” Yuki said as she saw that Sae was in front of her. Her heart raised; it was a long time since she saw her, but it also hurt her.

“Please forgive me” Sae pled. The last time she pled was when the landlady came to get her money.

“No, please forgive me. I believe in such lie. Sayaka herself told me about the photos”

“Please stay with me”

“I can’t. My parents are here and if then see you they will kill you”

“I don’t care. I want you to stay here with me.” Sae hugged her like she never would let her go.

“I can’t”

“Why? Is my love for you not enough?”

“I have a fiancé “ at that moment Sae’s heart drop to the ground. Did she heard right? She pulled away from her and looked at her in the eyes.

“What?”

“I’m sorry Sae but at that time when we were apart, my parents had me an arrange marriage with some guy”

“Please don’t go”

“I have to. I’m sorry” Yuki started to cry. Sae could only do the same as she came in to hug her again.

“Didn’t I tell you to stay away from my daughter?” Yuki’s fathers said angrily. He didn’t want her daughter to be with another woman; for him that was against his
believes.

“I won’t. I love her more than my own life” Sae faced Yuki’s father with such bravery that no one had seen before.

“Sae, just go…” Yuki plead as she cried.

“Yuki, don’t say that” Sae turn around to see Yuki. She had a expression of hurt that only Yuki could understand why.

“Didn’t you listen to my daughter? Go.” Her father said.

“No, you won’t separate us.”

“Just go”

“….Yuki”

“Get her” her father command his bodyguards to get hold of Sae.

“Get your dirty hands away from me!”

“Yuki” the bodyguards were trying to get a hold of her but she was too quickly that she got out of their clutches and run towards Yuki.

“Yuki”

“I..have…to”

“Wait….”

“If you go there, I won’t know what to do anymore. If you leave me I would only want to die, you are my happiness and if I can’t have it….”

“Sae, please don’t talk like that.”

“Yuki, please promise me that one day, even if we are old, we will see each other one more time”

“I promise” Sae pulled in Yuki for a kiss. The kiss was sweet but full of emotion, emotions that both of them didn’t know they had. Before the kiss became more
intense Sae parted from Yuki.

“I love you, Yuki”

“I love you, Sae”

It’s been 8 years since I last saw you and I still love you even more than before. I wish that we could see each other one more time, but the last time I got news from you was that you were pregnant and that was a three years ago. I guess you have forgotten about me. Don’t you remember me? Was I only another love? Did you ever think about me?

Now that I’m older, I own my own company. I have my own mark of cloths, me and my friend Mariko have open one. That’s my company; we export our cloth to other countries of the world. I have been waiting for you than even I declined many girls’ offers to become my girlfriend. The only person that I want is you. Don’t they say a true love always comes back? That’s what I hope every day.

And one day maybe we can see each other and……

“You have to meet our new customer”

“Can’t you do that?”

“No, I have to take Nyanya somewhere. She said she is buying something for Minami for their anniversary”

“Oh yeah. By the way when are you going to pop up the question to Acchan?”

“I…..soon”

“It better be. I have been waiting for that wedding Yuko”

“Well you better hurry up, you might like her”

“Yuko that’s what you always say”

“Well maybe this time you will”

As Sae enter her office she saw a person facing the wall, she was sitting in a chair.

“Excuse me but are you the new customer?” Sae asked.

“Yes” the customer turned around to face Sae. Sae’s eyes widen when she saw who that person was. She could not believe it. Her heart beat rise like if it would do some time ago.

“Yu…Ki”

...until the day comes.....
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 09:32:36 PM by sophcaro »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Separation (SaeYuki OS)
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2013, 04:14:36 AM »
Nice OS  :twothumbs

Time heals many wounds :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2013, 05:28:49 AM »
Oh...Is this an OS?? Well maybe~
-But i think the door is still open for another sequel~ Heheh~
-No worry, i like it~ But Yuki? Pregnant??
-That need an explanation i think?? Oh..Another part??
-Or just this?? Well if it is...I still like it!!~

>Hope to see more!!~ Though i'll end up lurking around here again~~ Huhuh~

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2013, 10:51:04 AM »
Uaaaaaaaghh.. Umichaaaan.. You must do a continuation of thissssss. T w T pleeeasssseeee.. /Im dying hereee/

thanks for your saeyuki os :bow: thankyouuuuuuu :bow:

Offline umichan

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2013, 03:36:43 AM »
somebody wanted a continuation I heard, so I give you the continuation.

Enjoy!!!

Reunion

“I want to visit my parents, so they could meet their granddaughter”

“But I have some business over here. Maybe next time”

“I will only visit my parents and that’s it, and I’ll come back in two months”

“Ok honey, you can go”

It’s been so long since I last saw you. Eight years, right? I still remember that promise that I made to you. Every day I remember you, and I still love you. I wish I could turn back time and do something about our situation, but it’s too late for that.

“So that’s the company she owns.”

“Yes, ma’am”

“Do you know if I can buy something from there”

“You can”

“Ok, thank you”

I have a daughter now, her name is Mayu. A lot of things have change but not my love for you. This will sound sick, but I that one time I was thinking of you but I later regret it. Then I knew I was pregnant and a little happiness came into my life. Will you still think of me as pure? Will you still love me after I tell you?

“Yu..ki”

“Sae”

“What are you doing here?”

“I just want to buy some of your cloth”

“So…how you been?”

“I’m doing fine, but I’m not happy”

“After all this time, I thought you’ll be happy by now”

“I’m not”

“I heard you were pregnant”

“I was. She is three years old now”

“what’s her name?”

“I named her Mayu like what we wanted our daughter to be named”

“That’s a beautiful name”

“Sae, I’m sorry that for eight years I didn’t talk to you”

“You don’t have to apologize. It was your obligation anyways”

“I still love you”

After our reunion, everything was like if we never knew each other. I was hurt that you didn’t replied me, I know that it’s been a long time since that day, but I haven’t forget you.

I kept on visiting you forgetting that I have a husband, I call you to have lunch and stuff. You did change one bit; you are still a gentleman and charming. My parents no they are more old and they have no control over me anymore and I have been wandering if we could be still?

I presented you my daughter and you were more than okay,  you played with her and I thought about if we could live together but what about my husband, my daughter will miss her father. I’m still falling in love with you but this cannot be. Even now I’m attaching to something that I don’t want.

“Mayuyu, you want to go to the swings?” they were near a park and Sae decided it would be fun to play with Mayuyu.

“Yes”

“Go head, I will go there in a minute” Mayuyu run towards the swings leaving Sae and her mother behind.

“You know, Mayuyu could have been the daughter we never had” Sae said as she look over at Mayuyu who was now trying to get in the swing.

“She could still be our daughter” Yuki said with a hopeful tone.

“What?”

“We can still love each other, I’ll divorce my husband and I can move here” she said as she turn to look at a confused Sae. Sae didn’t understand what Yuki had said;
she didn’t want Mayuyu to miss her father like she did.

“No”

“Why not?”

“She needs her father. I don’t want her to grow up without a father like i did. I just grew up with a step-father and my mother. I never knew my father”

“Sae…” Yuki whispered

“Look if you are going to divorce him, think about what Mayuyu wants too.”

I know that this is going to be difficult but I have to do it. Mayuyu will still see her father and I will live without regret like I used to.

When I came back, I told my husband to get divorce but he did want to. He said I cheated on him, and maybe he was right. I was spending more time with you than my parents.

What I thought was going to be an easy divorce turn into a living hell. He started to hit me and told me things that were hurtful. I called you and as fast as the other day you were there to support me and my daughter that knew nothing but I could see that she was also hurt. At this time I knew that from the started I should have never go with what my parents told me, but if not what my heart told me. I was foolish back then but not anymore. I know what I want that’s my happiness.

“Look at me. I would do anything for you and Mayuyu; I will give my life you. I waited many years for us to see each other again and this time I will fight for you”
Sae took Yuki’s hand and kiss them gently like if they were never been kiss. This pain Sae, she had never seen Yuki this hurt and she wanted to do something about it.
This made her cry but she didn’t bother to wipe her tears.

“I know you will Sae” with her thumb, Yuki wipe the tears that were coming out of Sae. She knew that she will make them both happy.

“I want you and Mayuyu to go back to japan with me. We will star fresh and nothing not even your parents and your ex-husband will stop us”

“What about Mayuyu? She will miss her father”

“I’ll be her new father. Her father can visit her anytime he wants, its his right as her father” Sae chuckled at the first part but her expression became serious after that.

“You’ll be the best father ever”

“i love you” Their lips meet and like an explosion, her emotion came running down. They will never be separated anymore.

My parents disown me, but I didn’t care. For the first time I felt free and I was not going to give it up. Mayuyu and Sae are everything I have and what I need.
You know, if I could turn back and stop time, I would go back to the time when we first knew each other. In that café; where I was with my friends and you were with your friends, Sayaka and Yuko. That first look into each other eyes was everything I needed to know that we were meant for each other. That day was the happiest day of my life so far until right now.

Time has pass and now Mayuyu is 7 and we are still happy than ever. I don’t regret our reunion and my decision.

“Well she did go to school, now what?” Sae and Yuki were in front of their door looking at their daughter leave for school alone for the first time.

“I don’t know” Yuki shrugged. Without any notice, Sae got Yuki in her arms bride style. They got inside their house and she walked in to their bedroom.

“Hey what are you doing?”  She lay Yuki in the bad and now Sae was on top of Yuki. Yuki blush when she felt Sae’s hand cares her cheek.

“Something that I miss doing” Sae whispered as she got close to Yuki’s face. But then she climbed off her and lay next to her and hugged her.

“This?”

“Yeah, it’s been a long time since we cuddle” she brought her to her even more closer than they were now.

“Sae, we cuddle like an hour ago”

“It still feels like a long time” Sae shrugged

“Baka” Yuki slapped Sae’s arm. This made Sae smile.

“But I love you…I just don’t want to let go of you. I’m afraid you will leave me”

“I won’t. I promise that nothing will separate us this time” Yuki gave Sae a peck on the lips. They smile from ear to ear, and went back to embracing each other.

“I love you, Yuki”

“I love you, Sae”

......until the day comes......

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Separation (SaeYuki OS) and now Reunion (SaeYuki OS) update!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2013, 03:55:42 AM »
Sweet ending and happy time for Sae and Yukirin with little Mayu
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2013, 04:35:42 AM »
Can i contiune the last sentence?
I love you yuki !
I love you sae ! And
I love you umichaaaan :heart: thanks ! Thankyu so muchhh >w<)/

My heart so fluffy right now~ thanks for you..

I hope you will always write saeyuki fanfic :bow:

Offline uchaayuki

• Kashiwagi Yuki~~~
  • Saeyuki shipper <3<3
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2013, 02:13:29 PM »
AH. SAEYUKI  :inlove:
I hope you always write a saeyuki fanfic  XD
SAEYUKI ~~ <3

Offline mayuyuXlyukirinlover13

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2013, 12:00:56 AM »
Wait, wait, wait, wait... wait... Did Sae just Die too? o.o

Offline uchaayuki

• Kashiwagi Yuki~~~
  • Saeyuki shipper <3<3
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2013, 04:09:31 AM »
Very interesting  ^-^
But, why yuki.....  :cry:
I can't wait to see the next  :twothumbs
Thanks for the OS!   :D
SAEYUKI ~~ <3

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2013, 10:50:39 AM »
Well...  :cry: That escalated quickly. To be honest, I thought Sae was in an asylum and the other girls were her doctors. Yukirin was someone she loves before going to the asylum and blah blah. The foreshadowing was already there but you managed to get me more curious in each scene. Good plot! I hope you create an epilogue for this though.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 11:39:01 AM by p-o-p-e-y-oppa »

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

Offline umichan

• Member+
Just You...(SaeYuki) One Shot - COMPLETED
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2013, 07:36:23 PM »
hello there, its been a long time since I updated so.....yeah.
AP classes are something that I don't recommend. they have you doing homework everyday......but finally
I got time...so yeah.....

enjoy...

Just you…

Walking without a path; just going to the streets heading somewhere unknown. Where my feet would take me, where every noise of the busy street would be forgotten, and where everyone disappears.

I’ll let myself be free, even if in reality I’m trap in a cage. I’ll let my memories run wild. I’ll let my heart go with you, for which I have given up on getting it back.
I keep walking north; just the star up above when night hits. The breeze of the cold air makes my shiver but I make no noticeable reaction. I see people laughing and talking in the street and some that for some reason are unhappy.  I keep looking ahead not looking back. I’m sure this is the beginning of the end, but….i want you to stay….darling…

The sunshine hits my face as I’m about to step away from the city….

Memories of those times when we were together flowing in like water. Your eyes, your smiles, your lips, all plastered in my mind. I can’t take them away and throw them down.  My arms swing as I walk and I can feel the breeze come in between my fingers and I feel more than alive. My first time in a long while.

I look up and the sky is clear, no clouds at all. Yet I feel like there is a thunderstorm. I pick up dust as I go through the grassless terrain. The city is long-lost forgotten and with it she goes. My head up high, and my hopes for a new start, low in the ground.

I feel a new sensation building up, but I don’t know what it is. Maybe it’s a ray of happiness that I  have waited for so long.
I keep walking without looking back. The breeze plays with my short light brown hair like if it were a little curious kid. I can’t take this anymore. I have to let go….but I can’t say good-bye.

It’s been two years now, do you still remember me? Do you still call my name below the moonlight? Everything has change since you left, yet I have stay in the same time period of when you broke the crystal clock. I still whisper your name when I feel lonely, when I’m cold, when I’m walking in the streets at night. I let the rhythm flow but I just get back to the nosy of the past.

I told you once that I’ll give you my heart if I could have yours, but that didn’t work. You took my heart and I kept nothing but dust.

Once I told myself that you were just another one…I was wrong, you were the one.

“I never thought that I would meet a person like you” a whisper scape from the lips of the older girl.

“I never thought I would fall in love” the younger girl caressed the older girl’s check with such affection that anyone would have mistaken them for a newlywed couple.

Walking as the minutes pass without me worrying what time is. Nor do I care if I come back late or leave without a note.

I still remember the day we meet, it was like any other day, but something made it special. I don’t know what it was but….I keep glimpsing at you and every time you moved I moved. We were in a library searching for the same book…well at that time we didn’t know until our hands reach for that book, Infinity. I smiles and let you have it, yet I told you that I also needed that book for my class. I still remember what we negotiated after that, you told me that when you were finish you will give it to me, so we exchange numbers and the day after that, at night, I texted you. That’s how all the magic started, just because of the book.

You know, I never actually wanted to read that book, it wasn’t my thing.

Days passed and we kept on talking to one another, and then weeks; were we just ended up together. We were both together and I was happy and at least you…seemed happy as well. We started like any other couple. I still had the idea that you were just another girl but after that time…I knew we were meant for each other.
Unfortunately, my parents sent me to China to study for four years… I should have opposed, but I couldn’t. They didn’t know about us, so they would have question me further if I did opposed. I knew you were sad but you demonstrate otherwise. I wanted to tell you that it was for a short time but I knew that it was impossible.
My fist months in China we talked every day no matter what, and if I had homework or had a project due the next day we still talked. Then I began to notice about two years later that you began to drift away. I didn’t know why but I know it hurt me. I had no right to tell you about why you began to drift away if I was in another place. Very far from you.

About my third year there I graduated early because of my high grades and my skills.

I still remember that day like if it was yesterday; which brings tears to my eyes.

I’m still waking in no apparent direction, the sun still beating in my skin but I find comfort in it. I guess tear have form in my eyes and they also have fallen down because I feel something wet in my cheeks. I look up I head and I see nothing but desert.

The day I return I went to our favorite park; I was planning how to surprise you. The sun was almost down and it made beautiful scenery like the ones from dramas and what not. I was smiling while I was there sitting maybe some people thought I was crazy for smiling so much. 
I saw someone coming my way with another person, they seem happy. Like a newlywed couple. As they got closer I could see that they were holding hands like I did with you, that thought gave me a grin, but soon it would have disappeared. As that couple got closer I thought it was you, that person looked like you but probably from my urge to see you I began to see things.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw you with him. It was YOU. I wanted to hide somewhere or run away. I didn’t want to believe my eyes. My heart stop beating for a second or too; I felt so much pain. I wanted my body to move from that bench but I couldn’t. I was paralyzed.

I saw you walked pass by me. ME. I saw you too being happy and all. I wanted to punch him for holding your hand; that hand that I used to hold with such affection. 
You pass by me like if I wasn’t there. I know you saw me for a second. I felt your eyes on mine.

I knew who that man was; he was that doctor that you always went to. Dr. Watanabe, I hate that man from the bottom of my heart.

Sometime passed and well, I went to look for you and your parents told me you weren’t leaving with them anymore that you were leaving with him. I cried that night, I didn’t knew if I did something wrong or something; I just felt impotent.  I search for you and when that day came, you told me that you didn’t love me anymore, but I could see in your eyes the contrary. You also told me that you guys were going to get married. I didn’t care…I kissed you anyways. i knew from that kiss that you still loved me.

Later days, my friend Sayaka told me that your parents engage you with that Doctor.

The day before you got married, I talked to you. I wanted to change your mind, to run away with me, but I guess that didn’t work because you slapped me. That hurt me, not physically but emotionally. I had never had some hit me or slapped me. It hurt even more because it was from you. That day, I regretted everything, my love for you, my thoughts, my actions, and my life.

Now, I’m here walking without direction. Just walking and letting the wind pass thru my finger. Letting the rhythm flow. 

“I guess nothing last forever…I might as well keep on walking until my legs can do no more” the girl looks up ahead. The sun hits hard on her skin now. Her hair all
ruffled up and her tears are the only ones that cool off her skin.

“Maybe she is just another girl but….she was the one I truly love and she will forever be.”

Her phone rings and it’s an unknown number, she picks up…and…

“Hello, Sae?” that voice, the one that hurt that girls heart. She froze in spot, she didn’t knew what to do; should she answer or hang up.

“I know it’s you….Yuko gave me your number. I just wanted to say I’m sorry. I regret everything that I did. My decision was a mistake….i’m sorry.” The girl in the other line was sobbing.

“I know it’s too late but I still love you. I just love you…..Sae” 

Sae was crying now, she couldn’t believe it. After 2 years she calls her and asks for her forgiveness.

“Sae….I love you”

The girl name Sae wiped her tears and slowly looked at her phone and dropped it.

I walked without destination and never looking back.

If only she could have done it earlier….I would have accepted…just for you….just you….but its too late already.

I love you...just you…

yeah don't hate me....i'm tiered now...

.....until the day comes.....
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 10:04:42 PM by sophcaro »

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Mirai