JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tomiko Van - message

Author Topic: umichan's OS Collection 2 | AtsuMina, SaeYuki & others  (Read 17312 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Just You...(SaeYuki)
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2013, 07:53:53 PM »
Awesome OS

Kinda sad and yet happiness for Sae to just accept it :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2013, 08:31:18 PM »
sae!! stay with me :3

Offline mayuyuXlyukirinlover13

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2013, 12:27:58 AM »
Oh the feels... so many feels~!!

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2013, 06:18:53 PM »
I'm crying...  :cry:...

why should u make it sad...  :cry:

please... make some SaeYuki happy fic...  :bow:

btw, this is a good fic..

keep going..  :twothumbs

Offline uchaayuki

• Kashiwagi Yuki~~~
  • Saeyuki shipper <3<3
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2013, 09:54:17 AM »
I really could feel this fic  :cry:

keep going :twothumbs
SAEYUKI ~~ <3

Offline Ai Ichi

• saeyuki fans
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2013, 03:24:04 PM »
my saeyuki   :gyaaah:
nice fic  :twothumbs
wait for the next

Offline love angel

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2013, 04:39:09 PM »
yuki why  :gyaaah:

please don`t hurt sae

btw, nice fic  :on GJ:

wait for the next  :hee:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Re: Just You...(SaeYuki) One Shot
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2013, 04:50:52 AM »
umichaaaaaaaaaan long time no see ; w ;
anaother saeyuki... but but but :cry: :cry: :cry:

I want happy ending :cry: please :cow: :bow:

; w ;)/

Offline umichan

• Member+
  • you know you ship them!!!
I should have treated you better (SaeYuki one-shot) - COMPLETED
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2014, 02:28:16 AM »
HELLO!!!
yes, i'm kind of back!!!
i have seen less Saeyuki so here you go!! some lovely Saeyuki!!!
not really, don't hate me after this! Please listen to Bruno Mars' when i was your man. That song got to me and inspiered me to do this fic. Italics are flashbacks.

enjoy!!

“Are you ready?” a person came into the room where Sae was. She nodded and the person who came left. She stood up and made sure that her white suit with a black shirt wasn’t wrinkled. She checked that her that her hair was neatly put. She looked perfect to the occasion, but deep inside she wanted to go away from that place. This was the last time she was going to play for the person she loved the most.

A bright sunny day shine upon her and her piano she was composing some majestic notes which her girlfriend could hear.

“What are you playing?” her girlfriend asked and Sae stopped playing.

“I call it Yuki, just like your name” she gave her a warm smile which Yuki responded to as well.

She walked to the middle of the hall; she smiled politely to the people who greeted her. When she got to the piano, someone name Hiroshi introduced her to the people that were around.

“Miyazawa Sae, one of Japan’s best pianists, my friend, will play a song for us. Please give her a round of applause.” And as they were told the people applauded.

“But Sae, you promise that today we will go to the movies!” Yuki said as she grabbed Sae’s hand.

“I have a concert to attend to. I’m sorry…I will take you next week” Yuki let go of her feeling disappointed, sad, and even upset. She couldn’t believe Sae said that to her again. Always the same promise and it was always broken.

“I will make it up for you tomorrow” she pecked Yuki’s lips and left their apartment.

She sat in the bench of the piano, she cleared her throat, and lean in towards the microphone.

“Thank you for inviting me. It’s a pleasure been here.” She lied.

The place became dark, but after a second a spotlight was put upon Sae and two people.  Two people whom she recognize. It pained her seeing her again with a smile that disappeared once they meet. She wished that she could see that again.

“Aren’t you afraid you manager will find out about us?” Yuki asked as they went to the private Party for Sae’s new single sells. Their hands were intertwined.

“It’s okay; we were breaking the rules a long time ago.” Sae looked over her shoulders only to wink at her lovely girlfriend.

“Plus…” she continued.

“I think he’ll be happy that I found someone and my friends like you already” she chuckled.

They went about talking to Sae’s friends. Almost everyone was there.

As time passed Sae and Yuki were having a good time eating, drinking, talking and dancing. Dancing was the one thing that Yuki love to do.

“Sae come on! Let’s dance!” Yuki tried to drag Sae into the dance floor but Sae was going against it.

“But I’m tiered…” Sae gave her puppy eyes, but once Yuki heard a slow song she immediately smiled.

“Come on, this song wouldn’t tiered you” Yuki said as she dragged Sae to the dance floor. Sae chuckled and hear her friends chuckled as well. Well her girlfriend is very important to her so she had no other choice. Some of her friends also danced with them like the Tomotomo, Marimii, Atsumina, Kojiyuu, and Wmatsui pair.

The slow song played. Sae’s hands on Yuki’s waist and Yuki’s arms around her neck. They looked at each other and it was like if they only existed there. Like if time froze, they stayed there moving slowly. Warmth overflowed their hearts with happiness.

“I just want to stay with you all my life…” Sae whispered.

“I want to be with you until infinity…” Yuki smiled.

“I wish time could freeze so we can stay like this” Sae said.

“Wouldn’t that hurt? My arms will be numb after a while.” Yuki chuckled.

“Yeah you are right….what about if we just get married instead? That’s not hurtful” Sae raised her eyebrow.

She took a deep breath and sigh. Sae knew that this was going to very hard; however, she knew that she caused that smiled to disappear. Disappeared forever; she would never again see that warm smile that Yuki always gave her.

“So, who is this beautiful lady over here?” one of the many business man said to Sae. Sae looked at Yuki for a few seconds and said the most hurtful thing that Yuki had heard.

“She is my friend…” Sae Said. She knew that if people besides her friends and manager know that she dating another woman, her career was over. Yuki on the other hand felt her heart been stabbed so painfully that any moment she was going to cry, but she had to keep her posture.

“Nice to meet you, I’m K-Kashiwagi Yuki…” Yuki said.

She slowly placed her fingers on the piano keys. Once her hands where there, she remembered the warm hand that used to held it. She was wrong on what she had done. She was the one at fault. If she didn’t did all of those things. Keeping her hope up only to destroy them.

“What do you mean I’m your friend?” Yuki yell at Sae. After the event ended, Sae and Yuki returned to their house. Yuki was furious that Sae said that. How come she didn’t say the truth?

“Because I cannot take the chance of my career going down!” Sae yelled back.

“So you career is more important me? So, this is what you thing right?”

“Of course not; you are more important than my own life” Sae held Yuki’s hand for a moment but Yuki pushed them away.

“So why didn’t you said that I was your girlfriend? I thought that this time you wouldn’t be afraid to say it.”

“I…” Sae looked down trying to find a good reason.

“Yeah, that’s right! You are afraid that the public will know that you dating another woman! That’s why!” Yuki yelled as loud as her lungs could give. Sae kept looking down.

She began to stroke the keys and she lean forward to sing.

[Bruno Mars- When I was your man. Listen to it like right now. Now!]

As she played the song with all her might, memories of her and Yuki began to play in her mind. Those times when they smiled to each other, when they held hands, when they kissed, when the talk in the mist of the sunlight, when they stare at each other knowing what was wrong with them without saying anything, when they made love and said how much they loved each other, and  when their last fight caused their break up.

Tears started to blur Sae’s vision and so were Yuki’s, yet Sae kept on playing. Did she regret her actions, her decisions? She deplored them. If time could go back where they were happy, she would change many things. She would give more attention to her, give her all her hours, take her out more, praise her, but it’s too late now.

The person who she loves was now married to one her best friends. The man who she married to her was her friend; the friend that invited her to play at his wedding.

As she played the final notes, she looked up to see Yuki in her eyes. She couldn’t bear to see the hand of another person in hers, so she just looked at Yuki. Many feelings were said with just a look. The last note was played and Sae whipped the tears that were falling from her eyes.

“Congrats on your wedding Hiroshi and…Yuki” she hesitated saying her name.

“I wish you two the best and take care of her because a woman like her  doesn’t come around often” and with that said, she got up and left the stage. She could hear the crowed applause but she didn’t care for them. She just wanted to run away but instead she would drink her tears away.

....until the day comes.....
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 10:41:41 PM by sophcaro »

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
Re: I should have treated you better (SaeYuki one-shot)
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2014, 03:40:45 AM »
OMG... I miss my saeyuki >,<
But why this story makes my heart hurt...
I want happy ending... Ohhh maybe, this is just a dream ?
>,<

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2014, 05:10:53 AM »
T_T

Offline edogawa4869

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki and KojiYuu Shipper
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2014, 12:04:00 PM »
really... it's like almost 90% SaeYuki OS I read were sad ending...  :mon cry: :fainted:

I miss the cute-sweet-happy ending SaeYuki story...

and I hope u can write it...  :kneelbow:

but it's really good OS...  :twothumbs

Offline Kazan

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2014, 01:45:27 PM »
i'm glad you're back
 :cry: oh this fic so sad. but I like story like this.  :thumbsup

Offline umichan

• Member+
Untitled (Nyanmina oneshot) - COMPLETED
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2014, 03:57:01 PM »
Just enjoy......

Enjoy!!

The cold breeze of the night hits my face, and I actually don’t mind it. My face is warm but I really need this cold breeze. Walking in the noisy streets of Akihabara, I know where I’m heading yet I don’t really want to go there. I don’t want to get my heart broken again. Ever since that day, I left that place; although, it is my apartment which I’m heading to. I have been living with my other best friend, Miichan; at least she did betray me like the other one.

My arms shiver at the contact of the breeze. My medium short hair flows back with the direction of the wind. I really don’t to go back there, but it’s been a week since I left my apartment so I would not see her.  And as I’m walking I’m thinking of what I did wrong. I know that I’m a baka but not so much of it. The only answer that I can find is that I was too busy to realize that with my actions, I wasn’t paying attention at her. Or maybe….she just needed someone that could fill up the space that I was leaving in her heart. I really don’t know but Yuko shouldn’t have done what she did. She knew what she and I were going through and she took advantage of it.
Remembering what happen outside our apartment hurts me. I wish that I could have got there a few minute early or a few minutes late, so I wouldn’t have seen it. Really, I’m still wondering if she really did stayed there or went away with her. It doesn’t really matter right now; however, that’s what I told my heart a couple of minutes ago. Each step I take makes my heart beats faster and I can’t control it, I want to see her again but at the same time I want to avoid her.  By the time I get in front of the building, my hands sweat and so I take a deep breath to control myself.

I feel like if it was our first night. All nervous and stuff, and even though this is different, I know that I really want to see her. Talking about that, I still remember that night and day.

I pushed her slightly, not breaking the kiss we were sharing. I was ready for anything that night I bet she was too because that night was very special to us. Well, that’s what I think. I was on top of her, never breaking the passionate kiss until we were both breathless.

“Mina…mi…” were the only words that escaped her lips before she caressed my cheeks. I, on the other hand, was looking at her tenderly and lovingly. I knew that we both wanted it. To feel each other, to kiss each other, to express our feelings like the human body only knows.

We were breathing hard but that didn’t stop us from kissing again. This time I brought her up in a sitting position. I was well aware that this would be our first time and of course I had no knowledge, not even the tip Yuko told me could help me. But I was wrong. She looked at me, I felt nervous, her hands on the ends of my shirt. I felt like any moment knew I could have exploded from that feeling I felt. She grabbed the ends of my shirt and pulled my shirt up. I blushed madly and looked away. I was well aware of my body, so I was embarrassed of showing her.

“It’s okay Minami…I love your body, you don’t have to be embarrass” her finger traced my body; shivers get down my spine. The nervous feeling went away. With just one touch.

After that, I did the same she did to me. It was only fair. Her skin was pale. It was smooth and delicate. To this night I still remember her skin. Our lips clashed again and again. The temperature was getting hotter. Kissing her lips, her jawline, her neck, her collar bone, her valley, was everything that I dreamt of before and what I
still dream about. Traces which emitted moans from her lips. A wonderful sound which my ears wanted to hear more and more. Our lips meet once again, they moved
back and forth like if they dependent on it. Her fingernails marked my back for almost a week; it was funny how she kept apologizing to me but I told her that it was
alright and deep inside I liked it.

Smooth hands messed with my hair making it messier that it already was. Her hair was also messy, well, I made it messy. Articles of cloths lay on the floor, I was on top of her, kissing her, she was kissing me, but then she turn me over. Now she was on top of me. Her long brown her lay in my breast.

“I want you to feel what I’m feeling as well….” She lean in and gave me a kiss. I was surprise at what she did and yes, I did felt what she felt. She was there, making
love to me. Her hands traveled dangerously down to my lower area, and any moment I would have exploded from the ecstasies that she was giving me. Our rhythm
synchronized her name left my lips with each motion. My desire was growing more and more and I couldn’t think of anything else after I release my juice. Of course at that time I felt like I was the luckiest person on the face of the planet. After that, I made her mine again and again until the sun rise and knocked on our window.

Of course that is one of the memories I hold within me, even if she betrayed me.

My keys turn the door knob to open the door.

“I-Is anyone here?” I call out to see if she is here or not but I don’t hear anything. I guess she really did went with her. Deep inside I knew that they had something
going on. Was I too blind? Or something? I make my way inside the apartment, but something caught my eyes. The house was like when I left a week ago.

I made my way to the living room, still….it was intact. Well, that’s what I thought until I got to the sofa and discover a bottle of alcohol. I stood there looking at it, it was empty. I felt strange for a second like if someone was looking over me.

“You know….alcohol is not good for your health” I didn’t even bother to look back because I knew that it was her.

“What do you care?” her voice sounded calmed.

“I still do…” and it was the truth that I wanted to keep to myself.

“I thought you would have gone to her” I continue. “But looking at how you look, you seem not to sleep. Is it your conscience?” I sarcastically state. She has dark circles under her eyes and her smile that I missed disappeared.

“Why would I? I don’t love her. Nor do did I did anything with her.” She snapped back. But how can I believe her? I didn’t go away like people in dramas do. I stayed there until they both got inside my apartment.

“Don’t you dare lie to me! I saw it. I saw how you and Yuko were kissing and how you two went inside here. “I yelled at her. She was speechless.

“We did nothing! After that I pushed her back and slap her. She went away.” Tears were falling from her eyes.

“Then why didn’t you told me anything? You kept normal for two days. Like if nothing happen. I was waiting for you to say it to me. If we had the much trust then why did you told me that so I would think that you a slu-“a sting was mark across my face. I regret what I said.

I looked back at her with tears in my eyes. I grabbed my keys and headed my way to the door until she grabbed my wrist.

“Couldn’t you see it that I needed you? Couldn’t you just have a bit more time for me? After you inherited your father’s business you barely took me out to dates or
even sleep besides me.  I needed you. She gave me attention but I never thought that she would end up confessing to me. Nor did I expect that kiss.” She explained and it was like if knife cut through my heart. It was true. I didn’t even bother to take time for her.  She let go of my wrist. I didn’t look back, my eyes were filled with.

“I’m sorry…” was the only thing I could say.

“I’m sorry….” She said as well. It was our fault. I turn around when I heard she turn around and hugged her from behind. My arms were circling her waist. She was crying and so was I but I don’t care.  Her warmth sooth me a bit, and so her hands on mine’s. 

sorry, im gonna try to update now that i'm in summer vacations.

.....until the day comes.....
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 10:59:34 PM by sophcaro »

Offline ainivel

• don't have a ship, but i have arcs ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 1% writing 99% lurking :3 (on hiatus)
Untitled (Nyanmina oneshot)
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2014, 04:33:59 PM »
ahh... one word: beautiful~

it moved me... is there a next chapter?
it's still untitled so i assume you'll come up with a title on your next update?

thank you very much for posting this :)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Offline umichan

• Member+
She couldn't believe it (Saeyuki OS) | COMPLETED
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2014, 02:46:55 AM »
helloo!!!!!

A HAPPY SAEYUKI AT LAST!!!!!

enjoy!!!

She couldn't believe it

“Huh?... No gifts today” Sae look around the locker room wondering why there wasn’t a gift in the bench like usual maybe her fan got tires maybe her fan forgot but
something was certain Sae felt weird.

It’s been almost a month since her secret fan (stalker) had put small little gifts when she did not notice. It wasn’t weird at first because Sae has a fanclub, so it was normal for her to receive gifts but the gifts that she had been receiving were different from the rest of her fangirls.

“Sae, what are you looking for?” asked Sayaka. Sae turned around to look at her tall friend.

“Nothing really. I was just looking for my…. bag” Sae nervously looked for a bag, it wasn’t her bag but a bag, so Sayaka wouldn’t think she was actually looking for something.

“If you say so, we will be waiting for you outside, ok?” Sayaka waved off her friend feeling a bit confused but she will eventually know what’s wrong with her friend.

After she left the locker room she went to her friends, Yuko and Sayaka. They decided to hang out in Yuko’s house. It was like any other hang out in her house, they played games and talked about perverted stuff sometimes and they did they’re homework. After a couple of hours of doing “stuff”, Sae decided to leave Yuko’s house because it was her curfew to comeback at nine. She went to her usual train station to catch the train. There sitting in a bench nobody beside her, the slightly cold breeze caressed her face making her short light brown hair flow with the wind. There was a girl sitting in the next two benches from her she had long raven hair. The girl from time to time stole glances of Sae, she was timid and a bit intimidated by Sae.

“excuse me miss, would you tell me what train station is this?” an old lad asked, Sae turned to see the old lady giving all her attention to her, the raven girl took this
chance to get near Sae’s bench. Once she was closed enough, Sae still looking at the old lady, she took an origami heart off her pocket she carefully placed it next to Sae and hurry back to her bench. Once Sae told what station it was she turned to her previous position, at first she didn’t notice the origami but when she was about to get her cellphone she notice the red origami heart she picked it up and looked at it questioning “who the hell place this origami heart besides me?” she looked around the place and the only person there was the raven girl.

Noticing that Sae looked at her, the raven girl looked at the side blushing. Sae stood up from her bench and walked over to the girl. Hearing Sae steps made the raven girl nervous and scared, she didn’t know what to do, will she get up and run away, will she stay and confront Sae, will she leave and walk home instead of going by train to her house. All those questions popped in the raven girl’s mind but too late Sae was already in front of her.

“Yu-Yuki…?” Sae looked at Yuki with a confused look. What was Yuki doing here? Was she the girl who placed the origami heart besides her?

“…S-Sae…” Yuki looked in front of her, Sae was there with the origami heart she had made. She was scared that Sae might yell at her or reclaim why she had put the heart besides her. Instead Sae sat beside her and asked her the question she has been anticipating.

“Did you put this besides me?” she asked as she turn to see Yuki holding the origami heart in front of her. Yuki blushed and nodded slightly.

“So…you are the girl who has been putting gifts?”

“Yes…” was the only thing that Yuki whispered before turning her head to the side. Sae couldn’t really believe it, well she had a slight suspicion that it was her, but to fully know that she is her “little stalker” she felt kind of happy.

“You know….if you wanted to confess, you should have done it. Maybe I would return your feelings.”

By hearing this, Yuki turn to see the person besides her. Did she just? Did she? She couldn’t believe it.

I LOVE SAEYUKI!!!!!!

......until the day comes....
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 06:19:00 PM by sophcaro »

Offline syworld

• SAEYUKI SHIPPER
Re: She couldn't believe it (Saeyuki Oneshot)
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2014, 06:04:37 AM »
YEAY. Thank you for SaeYuki OS :bow:
You make me happy in the morning lol :lol:
I've guess that Yuki is the Sae's stalker :inlove:
Love Saeyuki

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2014, 07:25:02 AM »
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees saeyukiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;3 THANX A LOT

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2014, 05:56:44 AM »
saeyuki!!!!!!!! thanks i wish they have more interaction..thanks

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tomiko Van - message