JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - Change

Author Topic: [O.S. and S. S. Collections] Kissing Galore (Kai x Acchan)  (Read 28266 times)

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [O.S. and S. S. Collections] -Wk. 1 Poll- MaYuki (-End- 11/6), KojiYuu
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2013, 09:36:55 AM »
Mayuki so sweet..

Mayuyu is so romantic even though she always act like she didn't care.. :grin: :wub: :wub:

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2013, 10:15:33 AM »
mayuki and kojiyuu leading again yayy  :hip smile: :heart:
more kojiyuu votes!!

Silent reader for now

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2013, 11:49:18 AM »
 :wahaha: the way they "bought" the flowers and jewelry. Very sweet of Mayu. :wub:

Offline leipyon

• Im a mix-blooded alien~! rawr! >:D
  • Member+
Re: [O.S. and S. S. Collections] -Wk. 2 Poll- CLOSED
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2013, 11:05:19 AM »
@imteedee: *in state of shock*  me not know ur filipino X(   :shock: ngayon ko lang nalaman after doing some reading marathon in this thread. O,O

Back to author-san.... :3 I love your KojiYuu OSs and MaYuki and SayaMilky and ALL <3 <3.
more MaYuki in the future onegai and plus WMTASUI :3
I'm sorry. I know. I'm a silent reader.  :barf:

---kind of BUSY---

Hi, Im new here. Nice to meet you :D

JPOP lover
-YUI
-AKB48 (oshi: Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sayaka Akimoto)
-SKE48 (oshi: wMatsui)
-SCANDAL
etc.
Anime lover
JDrama lover

Offline anonymousstalker

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 8) What is your Standard? 8)
[O.S. and S. S. Collections] -Wk. 2 Poll- MaYuki, KojiYuu-Update 11/11)
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2013, 12:28:11 PM »

A/N: So much MaYuki in the fanfic thread nowadays  :deco:  so why not join the fun :cow:

Waiting

Mayuyu frowned as she sat on the bed, watching Yukirin make her way back into the room. She watched with her usual dark eyes as Yukirin stretched her arms over head, back arching, and then let out a breath with a sigh. Then she gave her usual smile and Mayuyu glanced away. “Are you sure you don’t want a futon or something, Mayu-chan? I’ll sleep on it if you’d prefer.”

She glanced back and frowned. “Don’t bother.” Mayuyu scooted back on the bed to make room for Yukirin. Mayuyu didn’t mind the touching and heat. Not if it was Yukirin. And Mayuyu knew Yukirin liked it. She knew Yukirin enjoyed and wanted it. So there wasn’t a reason for her to keep putting up this polite front. Besides, they’d already gone over this. Had gone over it for years. Mayuyu was tired of going over it.

Yukirin smiled though with a nod, those beautiful eyes were bright tonight, compared to the usual ones, catching the light of the lamp as she approached the bed. Mayuyu glanced down to the pillow. The bed dipped under the weight of Yukirin and she switched off the lamp. It had taken Yukirin a very long time to sleep in the dark, and Mayuyu thought she only did it for stupid pride reasons. Mayuyu wished Yukirin did more for herself, instead of what others expected from her. Stopped putting herself last. Stopped cutting herself short.

Yukirin crawled under the covers, Mayuyu following. The bed wasn’t wide enough really for both of them. But that was sort of why Mayuyu liked it. Their shoulders touched and their legs tangled, both of them shifting to get comfortable. She was acutely aware of where they touched and, more importantly, the smell of Yukirin. Wearing Yukirin’s shirt, in her bed, with Yukirin right there, the smell was everywhere and Mayuyu was happy to be submerged in it. It was a soft and sweet scent, fruit and violets and musk. Mayuyu loved the smell.

Yukirin ended up on her side, arm under her pillow. Mayuyu for a moment stared at that back, eyes adjusting to the dark. It had been a long day. Yukirin was popular and that, in and of itself, was neither surprising nor a bad thing. Yukirin was smart, kind, and tall. Of course people liked her. But Mayuyu still didn’t like watching it. Yukirin a shield between her and the great crowds of people she didn’t want to talk to. A blessing and a curse. Because Mayuyu didn’t much want Yukirin dealing with them either. By being open to Yukirin she was open to whatever trouble or people Yukirin was open to. It was a chain. But, maybe even more so, watching Yukirin smile at all those people-

Boys or girls, the way they would arch and smile up at her. With those pretty pink lips and charming eyes. Or even the other members that would get close at Yuki’s shoulders with laughter, expressive and happy. Mayuyu watched all of it, everything she couldn’t be, and there was always a slight dread that they would pull Yukirin away. It was a silly thought. Yukirin always came back, had for years. Mayuyu knew Yukirin came back, never really left, and she knew, that Yukirin loved her. But Yukirin hadn’t ever told her and that was what aggravated.

Mayuyu turned, pressing her face into Yukirin’s back and inhaling. She could feel the other girl stiffen, wrapping her arms around her slim waist, sliding and shifting to tangle their legs. She carefully dragged her feet along Yukirin’s legs, tracing her ankles, her hand ghosting along her soft chest. Yukirin’s breathe stuttered so Mayuyu pressed even closer. She wanted Yukirin to turn around and kiss her. Pin her arms back and tell her Mayuyu couldn’t do this if she didn’t mean it- if she didn’t see Yukirin because Yukirin’s heart couldn’t handle it. Because she loved Mayuyu. Because she needed this as much Mayuyu did. Mayuyu let her hand drift, finding the skin of Yukirin’s stomach beneath the rising shirt.

Yukirin gave a shallow gasp and Mayuyu was glad her eyes were closed. Because Yukirin was turning. Mayuyu didn’t feel brave anymore, whatever had pushed her far quickly slipping away, and she kept her eyes closed. Yukirin pulled away, slipping out of her arms, and Mayuyu waited. It was more than a little selfish. Mayuyu knew that. To silently demand that Yukirin confess when she laid there with her eyes closed and even breathing. It was selfish, and stupid. But Mayuyu was, in a way, selfish. She was selfish, needy, and cowardly.

The bed dipped again as Yukirin shifted. Mayuyu waited. She had been waiting forever it seemed. It really wouldn’t be so bad to have to wait another night. What would be worse would be to know she had scared Yukirin away, out of the bed. That she had been too cowardly to do more. The hand hidden twisted in the sheets. There was a ghosting whisper of her name and the bed shifted with Yukirin’s weight. Then a hand brushed through Mayuyu’s hair, gentle and tentative. So careful and she couldn’t help but lean into the said hand. The motion was less tentative then and Mayuyu imagined the smile on Yukirin’s face. That loving, peaceful smile that was as bright as the sun.

Then there was the press of soft, almost wet lips not quite on her mouth but just at the corner where Yukirin could easily reach. Mayuyu’s eyes snapped open and she turned, just catching Yukirin’s lips as she pulled away. It was a kiss, mostly. Mayuyu swallowed as she stared up at her best friend. Yukirin hovered over her and Mayuyu struggled to make out the details. She was probably blushing, eyes wide with worry. But then Yukirin’s arm pressed into the mattress on the other side of Mayuyu and Yukirin really was hovering over her then. Mayuyu rolled onto her back to stare up at her better.

Yukirin was blushing, brows twitching as she stared down at her. “S-so you are awake, Mayu-chan,” she said quietly.

Mayuyu stared up at her a moment before looking off to the side. “Yes.”

Yukirin took a deep breath. It was silent then, Yukirin staring at her and Mayuyu looking telling herself to meet her best friend’s gaze. A long moment of waiting as Yukirin tensed, fists twisting on either side of Mayuyu. “May I give you a proper kiss, Mayu-chan?” Yukirin asked quietly, so tense Mayuyu worried she might snap.

Mayuyu felt like her heart was going to burst, like she’d been holding her breath too long, her chest burning. She dug her fingers tighter into the mattress, sure she was stupidly blushing, and all she could say was,

“Yes.”

Yukirin sucked in a breath tightly before slowly lowering herself. Mayuyu didn’t move until those lips she’d stared at, thought about, wanted, finally pressed against her own for real. Mayuyu relaxed almost instantly, fingers throbbing as they untangled to wrap around Yukirin’s neck. Yukirin slid from her weight on her hands to her elbows, so much closer now. It was a clumsy, desperate kiss. Mayuyu drank it all up, not letting Yukirin go far when they broke for air, keeping her arms wrapped around her neck. She could feel the warm breath of her best friend against her lips, those beautiful dark eyes hooded as Yukirin stared at her.

“Mayu,” Yukirin said in such a breathless way and Mayuyu wanted to hear it again and she stretched just the inch it took to take another kiss. The startled sound Yukirin gave from deep in her throat was adorable. “M-Mayu. We should… get some sleep,” Yukirin stammered.

Mayuyu stopped and glared up at her.

“We have a long day tomorrow- today? No, tomorrow,” Yukirin said, quickly continuing in the face of Mayuyu’s displeasure with a glance towards the clock. They were going out and meet Takamina later for the drafting of new members, Mayuyu remembered. She didn’t much care either. She didn’t have to wait anymore and she didn’t want to. “Takamina-san will be relentless tomorrow and-“ Yukirin broke off there and suddenly Mayuyu was a little more interested.

“And?”

Yukirin swallowed. “And so we will be busy and Mayu-chan will be monopolized by the other members as well and- and I won’t be able to take you out,” Yukirin rushed, voice getting quiet at the end and she looked away. Mayuyu cocked her head to the side. “I want to take Mayu-chan out- to somewhere special and-“

“Take me out?”

Yukirin looked back at her then and Mayuyu’s breathe stuttered. There was something different, predatory about her expression and Mayuyu thought back to all the times she watched Yukirin from the past until now. The way they started out together as a team and how they struggle about the draft, they’ve been through a lot in the past 6 years. Mayuyu wrapped her arms tighter around the other girl. “Yes- because I like you Mayu-chan. I’m sure you know. I’ve never been able to hide much from you.”

Mayuyu pulled her for another sloppy kiss, pressing so close because it happened and she could breathe in Yukirin now. Yukirin didn’t let it last long, worrying uselessly again, but Mayuyu just peppered kisses at the corners of her mouth and cheek. Yukirin almost whined, shifting.

“Mayu what are- we need to- I just-“

Mayuyu sighed. “Next Sunday you will take me out,” she said, looking to the side even as her eyes swiveled to watch Yukirin. To make sure she understood. Sometimes Yukirin was dense.

Yukirin took a moment, eyes widening. Mayuyu watched, waiting for it, because then Yukirin smiled and Mayuyu felt her heart jump. Yukirin wrapped her arms around Mayuyu, pulling her close and rolling. It was uncomfortable, the comforter and blanket in the way, and Yukirin’s back hit the wall with a light hollow thump. But Mayuyu just pressed her nose into the other girl’s throat and gave a small smile. She could almost feel it, the way Yukirin’s chest rumbled when she said,

“I will, Mayu. I’ll take you out.”

-END-

Milky: “With Sayaka… I’ve been wondering what she thinks of me.“It’s not that type of relationship, but I wanted to figure out what she thought of me so… I kind of tried to seduce her. And she blushed.”

Sayanee: “I did not!” || Milky: “You did.”

Sayaka: “I actually wasn’t though! I didn’t know what she was trying to convey with that in the first place.” || Milky: “She was kind of shifting around in her seat and looking really puzzled so it was fun.”

Offline anonymousstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [O.S. and S. S. Collections] -Wk. 2 Poll- MaYuki, KojiYuu-Update 11/11)
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2013, 01:05:22 PM »

Her Perspective

I liked to keep my life neatly compartmentalized. I woke up at the same time every morning and came home at the same time every evening. I ate to maximize optimal nutrition intake, I exercised for the recommended hours a day, and I studied all subjects evenly so as to enrich my mind and leave no weak points.

In my experience, all events made a clear line from cause to effect, and it was my firm belief that, if a person let logic rule instead of emotion or fantasy, then there was very little they couldn’t be prepared for. Needless to say, I didn’t like surprises.

"Nyannyan! Morning!"

A girl named Oshima Yuko waved at me from her seat. I was standing, one hand gripping the ceiling handle, rocking gently with the motion of the train.
"Good morning, Oshima-san," I replied in a softer tone, hoping to influence Yuko to lower her own voice.

"Are you running the last leg to school again today?" Yuko asked, not taking the hint.

"Of course." I didn’t understand why she had even asked.

"I think I’ll come with you this time."

I hesitated.

Yuko tilted her head. “Is that okay?”

"…It’s fine."

It didn’t make any sense. Some days Yuko would beg to tag along, swearing to the heavens that she wouldn’t slow me down so that she could be with me. And then sometimes… I wouldn’t even mention it — just wave at me from the window in a brief moment before the train left me far behind.

It was the inconsistency that bothered me. It left me constantly on my toes. I didn’t like surprises, and ever since Yuko barreled into my life, there’d been nothing but.

Like how I was suddenly a member of the track club, despite being certain I would join the book club. Or how I’d humiliated myself in a hundred different huge ways in the past few months to the point I was becoming used to it, when usually just bumping shoulders with someone by accident had me reprimanding myself for the rest of the day. Or how sometimes these days I’d catch myself thinking that it was almost like I was a completely different person to whoever I was before.

I narrowed my eyes at the oblivious, grinning girl in front of me. All of it was because of her.

She has no idea what she’s done to me.

It was a small moment that wasn’t that remarkable on the face of it. We were in the middle of club practice and I had just beaten my best time… It was pitiful compared to the others, but they still acted like it was a huge achievement.

I felt touched by their earnest kindness, and decided it was okay to think of this as something to be proud of. Acchan and Takamina both cried out their congratulations, while Mariko gave me a small nod of approval, and Yuko jumped up and hung all over me as usual.

It was in that moment, with Yuko’s limbs tangled around my waist and shoulders, that I felt a jolt of… something. Excitement, but not like the excitement I felt beating my best time. It was more… oh. Oh no.

I froze, and Yuko took no mind, continuing to wriggle and clutch at my body. The terrible excitement grew, and I gave Yuko a firm shove, Yuko just laughed and walked away, totally unaware of the incredible mental meltdown she was leaving in my wake.

I am absolutely not attracted to Oshima Yuko. That’ s my perspective…

I had a lot of plans laid out for my high school life here, and none of them included this horrific new development between me and her. I was going to practice hard and enjoy success as part of the track team, I was going to do well in my exams, and then in my third year a cute boy with shining eyes and flushed cheeks was going to bow low and confess to me, we would start dating steadily and perhaps even make a promise to continue seeing each other in university.

In order for me to have a perfect high school life, I realized that I should get over this weird brush with theoretical homosexuality as soon as possible.

And I put my best foot forward — I really did — but it was barely a week later that things went from bad to infinitely worse.

It was annoying enough that I couldn’t stop that stupid jolt of excitement popping up at the most inappropriate times — when Yuko was licking the moisture from an ice pop, or rubbing her face on my shoulder, or even just smiling with the sun behind me — and then I found myself preparing to jog to the train station after school with Yuko once again in tow.

Despite her shorter legs, Yuko was good at keeping up. But she must’ve had a lot of energy in reserve that she wasn’t using for studying, I reasoned.

"Hey, Nyannyan, are you feeling okay?"

"Why do you ask?" I said, then added, "I’m fine."

"Um… well…"

The sound of Yuko’s footsteps ceased, and I came to a halt and turned back towards her. We were both breathing a little heavily from our efforts.

"You’ve seemed a little stressed out these past few days." Yuko scratched her cheek. "I was wondering if it’s something to do with the club."

"It’s not," I said, then added, "I’m not stressed out."

"Okay. That’s good." Yuko smiled. "Because we’re all really happy you decided to join, you know."

I blushed, feeling awkward. Yuko looked a little embarrassed, herself.

"I’m really glad it was you, Nyannyan," she said, quieter this time.

Something jolted through inside me, but this time it wasn’t excitement. It was far, far worse.

I might actually be in love with Oshima Yuko. And I think I’m—-.

The crushing pressure of it all began to eat away at my daily routine. I started oversleeping — sometimes waking up from vivid, messy dreams — and suddenly studying was impossible to do in more than ten minute bursts, with frequent breaks to turn over the Yuko situation in my mind one more time.

My grades began to suffer. My running began to suffer, and that was forgivable. I was literally pulling the club down anyway since the beginning — I couldn’t afford to be getting slower.

While I worked on a more long-term plan for righting my life, I found that the short-term idea of avoiding Yuko whenever possible was working fairly well. Less of those troublesome jolts to worry about. Of course, the knowledge that I was being unfair to one of my friends — no, all of my friends, really — was starting to weigh me down. There was no perfect solution to this problem. At the moment, my best hope was that, if I spent enough time away from Yuko, maybe the problem would go away all by itself.

"Nyannyan! Nyannyan!"

Of course, that would only work if Yuko would stop stalking me every time.

"Jeez, Nyannyan, it feels like I haven’t seen you in ages.” Yuko ran up to me in the hallway, during the changeover from second to third period.

"You saw me yesterday." I said sounding inexplicably cold. "And you’ll see me later today, at the field."

"Well, yeah." Yuko shuffled from foot to foot. "I just meant… Mm. Hey, can I run to the station with you after practice?"

"Um," I hedged. "Actually, I have somewhere else to go."

"Really? Where? Can I come?"

"Don’t just invite yourself along!" I snapped.

Before the weirdness began, this would’ve been no big deal. I yelled at Yuko all the time.  And Yuko enjoyed making me do it. But with things the way they were, Yuko didn’t look smug. She actually looked a little hurt.

"Nyannyan, you’re acting really strange lately," Yuko murmured, then looked directly in my eyes. "And I think I know why."

"Y-you do?" I started to panic, making a cold sweat run down at my back.

"Uh huh! Nyannyan has… a secret boyfriend!" Yuko winked, back to her old teasing self. "Can I come meet him?"

I just ignored her and started to walk away. Yuko followed, leaping up and draping herself over my shoulder. Excitement and love and terror and anger jolted inside all at once, and I shook Yuko off so hard that her back hit the wall.

"Stop hanging all over me! I hate it! Just how much more do you want to mess up my life?!"

People were probably watching, probably already whispering to each other. I couldn’t see or hear them — all of I’m aware of was my own ragged breaths and the look in Yuko’s eyes in the instant before I turned wordlessly and walked away.

After that, Yuko was the one doing the avoiding.

My grades didn’t improve, and my run got sloppier and slower until Mariko had to take me aside and give me a talk about teamwork and supporting each other that basically amounted to, “If you don’t start improving, we won’t be able to compete as a team.”

There were no more jolts or surprise epiphanies. In that sense, I had finally got what I wanted. But the memory of Yuko’s face in that moment before I turned away, and the incredible tension of the couple hours a day we had to run in the same field together… it settled in my heart and gnawed away at it until simply coming into school became almost unbearable.

Nearly a week later, and I couldn’t even think straight. I felt sick to my stomach with guilt. It was a hot, cloying sensation crawling through my head, spreading through my chest. It was… it was…

The world began to spin. I felt myself falling.

As it turned out, the symptoms of guilt were very similar to the symptoms of a cold, and I was suffering from both.

A helpful classmate had brought me to the infirmary, where I was tucked into a bed to rest. After fussing over me with a thermometer and putting a cooling pack on my forehead, the nurse had made me promise to stay in bed while she left to attend to something elsewhere in the school.

Even though it meant missing the track practice, I could only agree. I felt better, probably even well enough for some gentle laps of the field, but I didn’t want to see any of my friends right now. Shame coiled run through inside me, and I drew my legs up to my chest and curled in on myself.

I’d never felt so miserable. And it was entirely my own fault.

After dozing for a while, I woke to see my friends walking through the door, looking awkward and concerned. One glancing to the clock I told myself that they had ended practice early to come and see me.

"How are you feeling?" Takamina asked.

"I’m sor—" I began.

"Don’t feel bad for missing practice." Mariko smiled gently. "I should be apologizing for not noticing you were feeling sick."

"Your form has been terrible lately," Acchan said.

"Atsuko!" Takamina  chided.

But I didn’t mind, because I understood that it was meant as an expression of understanding, rather than criticism.

Yuko hovered slightly behind everyone else, and didn’t speak to me directly. She didn’t look all that well, either. She looked like she’d been missing sleep. My heart shuddered painfully.

After our well-wishing was done, everyone turned to leave me to recover in peace. I wished I was brave enough to call Yuko back, to speak to her.

But Yuko stopped at the door anyway, almost as if she had heard the words I wanted to say without me ever being spoken. She took a couple of hesitant steps back into the room, closing the door behind her.

I opened my mouth, but still nothing would come. No apology or explanation or even just simple thanks for visiting. Yuko didn’t seem to notice my struggle — she had her own purpose.

Suddenly bowing low, she balled her fists at her side and said, “I’m very sorry!”

Now I couldn’t talk for a different reason. Shock had stolen my voice.

Yuko continued, “I know that I’m at least partly to blame for all of this.”

I gaped. Yuko blamed herself for me catching a cold?

"I’ve made you feel so stressed. It’s my fault."

"No, Yuko —"

"It’s okay, Nyannyan. I understand." Yuko came up from the bow, but kept her eyes low. "I really never meant for you to find out how I felt. I knew it would only be a burden."

I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t even know what I was hearing.

Yuko’s face and voice were tense with false cheer. “But since it’s too late anyway, I’d just like to say one thing.”

Too late? The words echoed in my head.

Bowing low once again, Yuko said, “Nyannyan, I love you.”

Then, with a deep breath, she straightened up and showed me a different smile. It wasn’t as bright as her usual one, but definitely more genuine than the fake one from before. It was beautiful, but tinged with sadness. I hated it.

"I’m glad I got to say it." Yuko sighed shakily. "With this, I can give up on you, Nyannyan. So things can go back to the way they were.  But please… please don’t quit the club."

After several long moment with no response, Yuko turned to leave.

I leapt out of bed and ran after her, grabbing her by the wrist and spinning her back around.

"I love you too." It came out like an accusation.

Yuko blinked. I took in a shuddering breath and tried again.

"I love you, Yuko." I clenched my fists and couldn’t bring myself to make an eye contact. "But I’m scared, and confused, and I’m sorry. I’m such a coward that I said something terrible to you, but I think I really love you. I don’t want you to give up on me."

It was Yuko’s turn to stand speechless. I forced myself to look into her eyes, into those wide, heartbreaking eyes.

"Please… please don’t give up," I said, trembling.

Yuko stared for a moment longer, then smiled so bright it was blinding. She closed the distance between us in one step, and rose onto her tiptoes to press her mouth to mine.

It all came surging back at once. My entire body jolted with uncountable painfully happy feelings, and I kissed her back just like I’d dreamed of doing.
Before either of us knew it, we were back to the bed, I pressed down into the mattress, Yuko kneeling over me, grazing tantalizingly over my lap as we swapped deeper and deeper kisses.

Then realization strike and I finally drew her mouth away and say, “You’re going to catch my cold.”

"That’s fine," Yuko answered, pressing sweet little kisses onto my chin, my cheek, my neck. "Give me everything, Nyannyan."

Almost without thinking, my fingers found their way down Yuko’s body, nervously slipping just under the waistband of her skirt to—

The door slid open and suddenly Yuko was standing a good three steps away from the bed, looking like a girl trying far too hard to appear innocent.

"I hope you’ve been resting, Kojima-chan," the school nurse said as she stepped back into the room.

"Y-yes." I gulped.

And this was what made Yuko so scary. She made me forget her sense — to the point that I was making out with her in school, in the infirmary, where anyone could and was likely to walk in, and I hadn’t even thought about the repercussions until this very moment. Yuko really messed me up, without even trying.

"I’m feeling much better," I said, desperate to leave as soon as possible.

The nurse looked dubious. Yuko chimed in.

"Don’t worry. I’ll get her into bed."

The effect was instantaneous. I blush bright red. So did Yuko.

"Ah, no! I-I mean, I’ll make sure she rests. Through any means necessary." A beat. "Ah! I mean—!"

Unable to bear anymore, I stepped in. “Yuko will look after me.”

Satisfied, or maybe just tired of the two of us, the nurse waved us out.

Later we walked together to the station. Obviously, we couldn’t do anything as blatant as holding hands. But we walked close enough that our fingers would brush together every now and again.

Yuko was talking happily, about anything and everything, about all the things she couldn’t say while I had been trying to cut her out of my life. As Yuko went on and on, I found myself thinking how much I’d missed this.

The thought slowed me down, and Yuko noticed immediately.

"Nyannyan, are you okay?"

I was still smiling, but Yuko could see the seriousness in my eyes. More than ever before, I felt aware of the quiet, hidden strength of Yuko. And suddenly she knew: When I was scared or exhausted in my own suffocating logic, Yuko would be there every time, with those same sharp, kind eyes, asking if I was okay.

"Yes," I answered, and meant it. “Yuko will now look after me.”

Because it’s my perspective…all along…

-END-

A/N: For next week I'll be excluding MaYuki and KojiYuu pairing since I get the feeling they will win again  :sweatdrop: and decided to make a longer story for the two couples anyway... :rock: so for the next 2 weeks you can vote other pairings....but the bad news is only one pair with the highest vote will win :nervous...voting will resume until further notice... thanks everyone  :thumbup

Milky: “With Sayaka… I’ve been wondering what she thinks of me.“It’s not that type of relationship, but I wanted to figure out what she thought of me so… I kind of tried to seduce her. And she blushed.”

Sayaka: “I actually wasn’t though! I didn’t know what she was trying to convey with that in the first place.” || Milky: “She was kind of shifting around in her seat and looking really puzzled so it was fun.”

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [O.S. and S. S. Collections] -Wk. 2 Poll- MaYuki, KojiYuu-Update 11/11)
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2013, 01:12:43 PM »
oh shoot no Mayuki.....   :doh: oh well, what can I say? MaYuki is MaYuki  :wub: so much  :heart:  :deco: Oh I ran out of hearts to use  :V

HOW ABOUT BRING MY SAYANEE?   :pimp:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: [O.S. and S. S. Collections] -Wk. 2 Poll- MaYuki, KojiYuu-Update 11/11
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2013, 01:46:11 PM »
I really like the way you write. :twothumbs

Can't vote for Mayuki and Kojiyuu anymore... I'm sad but that's fair. Time to vote another couple! :lol:

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2013, 05:43:27 PM »
really enjoy your fic  XD
please make long story abt these couples

Offline LovelyGaki

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2013, 08:21:16 AM »
I really dig your writing dude!!!

Keep it up!!

And sense we're voting. I put AtsuMina as mine please.

“Never regret anything coz at one time it was exactly what u wanted……;))”
-Ayumi Hamasaki
The WrecKreated Co.

Offline anonymousstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
[O.S. and S. S. Collections]-Wk3 Poll- YukiRena 11/20
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2013, 01:27:45 PM »

The O.U. Couple

One Saturday night a package arrived into her house. The recipient, who just came back from work, was confused; it didn't say who it was from. She opened the package and found a….

"Huh. audiotape. That’s Weird."

Weird because she got a gift almost a week just after her birthday.

Nonetheless, she went down the basement and found an old cassette that could luckily play tapes.

She sat on the base of the staircase and slid the tape, made sure the volume was just right, then hit play.

Once played a familiar voice started talking.

Testing. One two three. Hello? Is this thing on? Can you hear me?

*tap tap tap*

Hmmm. I guess red blinkly light means it's recording. Alright, let's do this!

Ahem ahem. And to what do I owe you this little tape with my oh so sexy voice? Simple, really... TO HUMILIATE YOU. BWAHAHAHA-

*coughing fit follows*

Uh, I need to work on my evil laugh. But anyway, Yukirin, my friend, one day you'll receive this tape and you will thank me for... documenting... yes, documenting's a safe term. Where was I? Ah, right. Documenting your hell of a love, or 'sort of' love story. Trust me, you two aren't the first. I just finished recording Sayaka’s and Mariko's a week ago so don't cha worry, old buddy!

I shall not reveal myself. Mystery's nice, don't you think?

Right first of all... I just want to make this clear, I am not a stalker. So if you're wondering how I knew even the most intimate moments that have happened between you and Rena-chan... Don't blame me! Blame my---- hey Nyanyan Ohayou!!

*background noises follows*

-hey get-off me-…. -slap-

Ouch that hurts… oh! shit where was I. Er…Whatever. Just... ugh, so much for not knowing.

Oh! This will be in third person, okay? Just for effect.

Here we go.

Super sexy narrator's voice? Check.

Script? Check.

Popcorns? Check.

Water? Check.

Aaah! I've been babbling for the past five minutes and seventeen seconds! Make that eighteen seconds. No, nineteen! Twenty! Twenty one!

Ugh. Stupid seconds. Why do they have to change every second? Hey Bakamina fix these…

-Do it yourself-

Never mind.

Let's start.

Three.

Two.

And this is Yuko if you haven't figured it out, genius.

One.

Go.

*Inhales*

To tell you the truth, twenty two year old Matsui Rena had no idea what they had. Friends, lovers, or maybe something in between. She didn't even care... at first. Rena thought her "relationship" with Kashiwagi Yuki would survive without a label. Like duh, this was normal, right?

Yes. Of course. Absolutely.

But when her friends decided to barge in the little bakery where she worked part time... well... it got her thinking.

"Earth to Rena? Hellooooo?"

"Huh? What?" she asked, startled.

Haruna grinned as she leaned back to her seat. "You were spacing out. I was asking what's your status with Yukirin."

Haruna loved this topic the most. It made Rena uneasy.

She fiddled with the ruffles of her skirt, her uniform in the cafe, and dared to steal a glance at her other best friend who was sitting beside Haruna, asking... begging for help.

"I'm sorry, Rena. I'm on Kojiharu's side on this one," Milky said as she stirred her coffee.

Haruna put a smug look on her face. And she was winning alright.

It was a quarter past one in the afternoon and business in the café was slow. Plus it was Rena's break. Haruna planned her attack well. Rena was relieved that Miichan wasn't there, she was worse when it comes to meddling with other people's love life.

Love life.

Did she even have one?

"Just answer the question! I'm dying to know." Haruna said impatiently.

Rena heaved a sigh as she thought of the right and safe words to say. "We're... uh..."

Haruna was tapping her foot now, her hair is a bit frizzy from the breeze outside.

"... officially-unofficially couple?" Rena finished.

Silence.

Milky was the first to speak. "Oh dear Lord," she whispered to herself, but Rena heard her loud and clear.

Haruna's reaction was worse; she didn't utter a word in the next few minutes. Instead she took her bag and took out her Ipad. Then she started tapping away or whatever it is that a person does on touch screens.

"Kojiharu-san?"

The tall looking woman only silenced her with a, "shhhh!"

Rena looked at Milky and mouthed the words, 'What is she doing?'

Milky simply shrugs and shook her head in response.

They waited without another word, though Rena's heart was beating loud and fast. She rarely got nervous, but a quiet and serious Haruna with you around anyone that would make you surely uneasy.

"Here we go," she announced, and faced her pad towards Rena's direction so that she could see the screen clearly.

"What exactly am I looking at?"

"The Relationship Book."

First of all it was not a book. It was some weird App with hearts everywhere. Second... was there even such a thing?

"Ohhh-kay. What does it do?"

"It's basically Dr. Love in book form."

App. form, Rena corrected in her head.

"Now let's search the words that you said a while ago..."

"Kojiharu-san, let's not. I already get the point."

Haruna only paid her no mind. Then seconds later there was a soft "ping!" signaling the search was finished.

"What does it say?" Milky asked rather impatiently.

"According to the Book of Relationships... there is no such thing as 'we're officially- unofficially couple.' Now..." Haruna narrowed her eyes towards Rena. "... call that reaction queen and you tell her to make you her girlfriend right now!"

Here she goes again, Rena thought to herself.

"I know you mean well, but there's nothing going on between me and her. We're just-"

"Friends." Milky finished. "Oh, Rena-chan, don't say that."

"Why are you so interested anyway?" That part boggled her mind the most. "Why now?"

"We've been waiting too damn long for this." Haruna raised her hand before Rena could say another word. "Don't interrupt me, Geki," she said mentioning Rena's old nickname. "She’s been in and out of Japan ever since our high school graduation, but she calls you every night when she's at some other country. And when you got sick? Oh God, she flew halfway across the world just to make sure you were fine! Yukirin didn't even believe Jurina when she said you were doing okay. I swear, that girl only arrives when it has something to do with you."

"That's not true-"

"Last Christmas. Our mini reunion. Yukirin had no plans on attending. Want to know what made her go?"

"I told her you were going to be there." Milky answered.

Rena didn't know that.

"Don't you see? Open your eyes, Rena! Stop acting like kids. You two are worse than the AtusuMina couple."

Rena ignored Haruna's statement. "I appreciate your help, guys. But really, I'm fine with this."

"You're not."

"Milky, please."

"No. You listen, Rena. I'm worried, okay? This thing with Yukirin-san? Not knowing where you stand? It's not healthy. Let's not forget the fact that she's so far away. Rena, her... you... What if you're not the only one she calls every night? Just think... you can't get jealous because who are you anyway? You don't have any authority. You are in no position to-"

"But what if I don't want to know where I stand in her life? What if I don't want to get jealous? What if I'm fine with it?" Rena raised her voice. She had enough of this.

"Then you'd be lying to yourself." Milky reached for Rena's hand and gave it a squeeze before she let go a second later. "No girl would ever be happy with what you have. Call her."

Rena felt her mobile phone becoming heavier in her skirt pocket as the seconds rolled on.

She took a deep breath. "Fine." 

The two woman only watched as Rena left their table to make the call.

TBC

Offline hikari_043083

• Rena-ojousama's Gundam Caretaker
  • Member+
Re: [O.S. and S. S. Collections]-Wk3 Poll- YukiRena 11/20
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2013, 01:35:56 PM »
Yes!!! YukiRena!!! Arigato!!! You totally made my day. I guess OU means officially unofficial, right? How long is this fic going to be? I guess I'll just have to wait for the next chapters. Please give us really sweet moments.

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: [O.S. and S. S. Collections]-Wk3 Poll- YukiRena 11/20
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2013, 01:55:50 PM »
wahhhh stalker-chan update soon! ONEGAI :on gay:

Offline anonymousstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
[O.S. and S. S. Collections]-Wk3 Poll- YukiRena (Part 2) 11/21
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2013, 02:11:20 PM »
@hikari_043083: Thanks  :thumbsup and regarding you're question it will be just a 4 part story... I'll post the last two tomorrow  :cow:

The O.U. Couple

*Part 2*

The two woman only watched as Rena left their table to make the call.

"Good thing you decided to come with me. That girl never listens if I’m the only one here," Haruna said.

"That's because you went all commando on her. You know Rena." Milky rolled her eyes and stole a glance at the clock. "Are we doing the right thing, Kojiharu? I mean Rena-chan does have a point. We shouldn't meddle."

Haruna waved her off. "Please. One day, when they have little Rena and Yuki babies, they'll be thanking us. Trust me."

"You sound pretty sure of yourself."

"Well, aren't you?"

"I mean... Nobody knows what's going to happen in the future, right?"

"Which side are you on, Watanabe?" Haruna eyed her friend.

Milky laughed, "Kojiharu, I'm a YukiRena Shipper all the way."

"Good answer. Now, where in heaven's name is Yukirin anyway?"

"Check her travel blog," Milky suggested.

"Already there, sister." Haruna then checked her Ipad. "Wow. Fancy."

"Huh..Why, where is she?"

"Thailand."

"Will she be celebrating her birthday there?"

Haruna read Kashiwagi's latest blog post. "Yeah. Ugh. Great The nerve of that b***h."

"Kojiharu, Language."

Before Haruna could come up with a response, Rena passed by their table, one hand covering her mouth as if she was trying to control her breathing.

"Rena-chan?" Milky called out. "What's wrong?"

"Your coffee's on the house," was her reply. "Friends. she said... we were... God, I need some air." Without turning back, Rena grabbed her jacket from the rack and was out the door in an instant.

Milky's eyes widened. "I think I better-"

"Go. Yeah, follow her." Haruna answered, still shocked by the turn of events. "I... I'll just make a phone call."

Milky bit her lower lip, the result of their actions slowly sinking in. "Kojiharu, what have we done?"

"Get a hold of yourself." She held Milky's shoulders. "I have a plan. Just make sure Rena's fine."

Of course she wasn't fine, Haruna mentally scolded herself.

Milky nodded she then grabbed her bag and left the café .

Haruna closed her eyes and count to ten before she took her phone and pressed number 1 on her speed dial.

She crossed her legs and hoped that her plan wouldn't fail.

She answered on the fourth ring.

"Yooouuu called Princess?" she practically sang the words.

Even after all what has happened, her voice always calmed Haruna down. "Babe, we have a problem."

"What happened?" She replied in a more serious tone.

"I'll tell you the details in a few. Just answer this, do you have any plans in the next twenty four hours?"

"I have to attend this-"

"Cancel them," Haruna ordered.

From the other end of the line, Yuko gulped. "Uh, okay."

"Great. Now, meet me in the airport in half an hour. Don't be late or else I'll kill you."

"The airport? Nyannyan, what the hell is-"

"Shut up. I'll tell you personally," Haruna started to fix her things. "You better be on your way to your car, Oshima or else."

"I am, I am! Geez. Relax, babe! Could you at least tell me where are we going?"

Haruna was already outside the café and large wind greeted her without warning. She raised her hand, hailing for a taxi.

Even though she couldn't see, Haruna smirked before answering, "Thailand."

"Thailand? Are you crazy?"

"Nope," she answered as her taxi pulled over. "Last one at the airport gets to buy the tickets!"

"Nyannyan, Will you please tell me what is-"

"I Love you. Bye!"

Haruna ended the call.

---000---

Meanwhile

Yuki was on her way back to the apartment she was staying for the time being that late evening. The train was packed but she had no other choice. she was tired, she'd been walking the entire day, and not to mention hungry.

With hands in her pockets she walked down the streets stealing a glance at a couple of city kids who were laughing at someone's joke.

She missed home. Especially now that her birthday was drawing near. Being with friends and loved ones...

She missed her the most.

Yuki entered the building and took two stairs at a time. she needed sleep and food, pronto! as she took out her keys she noticed... she didn't needed it.

After all the door was opened half way.

"Wha-?"

She took a step back. Someone broke into her apartment.

TBC
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 02:17:30 PM by anonymousstalker »

Offline hikari_043083

• Rena-ojousama's Gundam Caretaker
  • Member+
Re: [O.S. and S. S. Collections]-Wk3 Poll- YukiRena (Part 2) 11/21
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2013, 04:12:24 PM »
Yes, Milky, I am a YukiRena Shipper all the way, too!!! What happened during the phone call?

Offline noel nguyen

• Member+
Re: [O.S. and S. S. Collections]-Wk3 Poll- YukiRena (Part 2) 11/21
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2013, 11:28:54 AM »
It's too long I read RenYuki again :D.

I realy realy love it your fic :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Can I trans this fic?????  :) :) :)

Offline anonymousstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
[O.S. and S. S. Collections]-Wk3 Poll- YukiRena (Part 3) 11/22
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2013, 03:27:05 PM »
@hikari_043083: You will find out soon enough :yep:

@noel nguyen: sure... just credit the author when posting it :thumbup

The O.U. Couple

*Part 3*

She took a step back. Someone broke into her apartment.

Yuki was about to call the security in her place when she heard two arguing voices.

"I can't wait anymore."

"Be quiet!"

Two familiar arguing voices.

"Mou… Nyanyan we look like burglars."

"Will you please keep your voice down! What if she’s already here!"

"But you're the one shouting. Waahh…I’m hungry."

"Ugh…Just shut up and make yourself useful…wait is the camera thingy you put already working?

"Yes, ma'am."

Yuki paused. Great, look who just came to visit.

“Yuko? As much as I missed you guys… what the hell do you think breaking into my apartment?” she said coming from the door.

A heartbeat later she then heard Yuko say, "Oh shit she's here!"

"Hide!"

"Too late. She already knows we broke in."

Yuki rolled her eyes after she heard all the random talking; she then strode three paces and pushed the door wide open. There she found two of her closest friends for as long as she could remember. Haruna was standing by the fireplace while Yuko was sprawled on the sofa.

"You sure know how to make yourself feel at home," Yuki said looking at Yuko.

"Really?" Yuko asked as she sat up straight. "Look at you I haven't seen you since spring and these is how you greet me?"

"Actually my first greeting is ‘I missed you’."

Yuko grinned. "Touché."

"Okay, enough with the Chit-chat." Haruna said interrupting.

Yuki turned to her somewhat pissed friend, though she had no idea why. "Haruna! I missed you too.. How about a hug?" she then spread out her arms towards her.

Haruna only smiled mischievously and said. "Er …I think I'll pass".

"What?"

The next thing she knew something hit her hard in the head. Then everything went black.

Yuki woke up to the infamous couple arguing (yet again).

"Yuu-chan YOU HIT HER!"

"Well she had it coming and plus, she deserved it! She’s taking advantage of you.. She’s lucky that I didn't scratch her face with my nails."

"You're unbelievable." Haruna said as she did a facepalm.

Yuki wasn't sure how long she'd been out but listening to these two… just a couple of minutes, she guessed.

"So now I'm the bad guy here? Besides you said you wanted to knock some sense into that thick skull of hers! I'm just trying to help you."

"You're just trying to get Yukirin a one way ticket to heaven! That’s for sure!"

"Or hell."

"Yuu-chan!"

One thing was perfectly clear to Yuki, nothing was. Oh, make it two; her head was throbbing. Which meant that there was something perfectly clear, which would cancel the first statement, which would make it one thing perfectly clear instead of two.

Okay… that was confusing.

She opened her eyes and said. "Stop talking like I'm not here, okay? I can hear you."

Yuki tried to crane her neck but she twitched from the pain instead.

"Er…you hit your head hard when you fell after…" Yuko's eyes trailed to Haruna. “I'll just go get some ice."

With Yuko gone, it was just Haruna and Yuki in the living room.  And knowing her, Yuki spoke first.

"So, mind telling me what is this all about?"

She bit her lower lip. "If you want me to feel guilty and say sorry for it, I won't and I don't. You know me better than that."

The young lady chuckled. "Haruna, I'm only asking for an explanation. What's up?"

"You really don't know?"

"If I did I wouldn't ask now would I? I'm not like your girlfriend.  Who can read what's going on inside your head?"

"Do you want to be hit again? Ugh. I'm only controlling myself because Rena might get mad at me and-"

"Rena? Is this about Rena?"

"Ding!! Ding!! And finally we have a winner everybody!" Haruna announced dramatically. "Yes, Miss flying pig, it's about Rena!" she hissed.

"Ahahaha …. You’re nicknames are getting better"

"Will you just listen to me first?" She glared at her. Haruna lost it, she did not travel all the way to Thailand for this.

Yuki always did this. Every time something would go wrong, she'd make a joke. But Haruna knew her well and she had enough of his childish acts.

Yuki saw the eagerness in Haruna's voice; she sighed. "I know. You don't need to tell me. I was talking to her, remember?"

"And?"

"And that's why I-"

Before Yuki could finish, Yuko entered the room. "Ice is here! Here ya go, buddy." she handed the pack to Yuki who was still lying down on the couch.

"Thanks," she mumbled and placed it at the back of her head. "Ow." Yuko's punch didn't hurt as much, but the fall right after did.

Yuko nodded and faced Haruna. "Hey, Milky texted me a while back. She's been calling you and you're not answering."

Haruna took out her phone and mumbled a curse. "Just a sec." then hurriedly went outside the apartment.

Yuko just stood there, hands in her pockets, as she watched Haruna closed the door shut when she left.

"You’re lucky, Haruna must be a handful."

Yuko chuckled. "You bet."

"I'm waiting."

"For what? Oh right look I’m sorry I did---"

"No not that" Yuki cut her off. "The lecture you're going to give me. Let's have it," Yuki said as she made herself comfortable.

Yuko eyed her friend for a second or two before she decided to sit on the coffee table. "You're calm about this."

"Yup."

"You're planning something."

"You know me well. The lecture?"

Yuko was having second thoughts whether or not to talk to Yuki now. Nonetheless she said, "Reasons."

"Reasons?"

"That old saying that everything happens for a reason?"

Yuki nodded.

"Right. Okay. There's a reason why Nyannyan and I are here and why you think she's interfering." Yuko paused to look at Yuki if she was following.

"Go on I’m listening."

"Sorry." she said immediately "All I'm saying is that it's pointless if you know the reason if you do nothing. Don't just stand there and watch. You have to act. So it happened, and you can't turn back time, you figure out the reason, but it doesn't stop there. If you aren't satisfied or if you don't understand the reason because you're filled with regrets, you have to do something."

"You're a better talker than your girlfriend," Yuki pointed out.

"Yeah? I think I sounded like Takamina for a moment there."

"Yeah you did," she said as she forced herself to sit up straight. "Kinda freaked me out. Where'd you get those words? Some chick flick?"

"Spur of the moment."

"Huh. Well, you're still freaking me out." Yuki then got up, her head feeling a whole lot better thanks to the ice, and stretched.

"Where are you going?" Yuko asked as Yuki took a duffel bag that she didn't notice that was on the floor next to her feet this whole time.

Yuki's hand was on the doorknob when she looked back. "I had a plan remember?" she took out a piece of paper from the bag and even from afar Yuko could see the logo of the airlines. "I'm going home."

She was almost out the door when Yuko stopped her. "One last piece of advice."

Her friend raised an eyebrow. "And what is that?"

"Long distance relationships never work."

Yuki grinned. "I'll keep that in mind."

Then she was gone.

TBC
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 07:28:10 AM by anonymousstalker »

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [O.S. and S. S. Collections]-Wk3 Poll- YukiRena (Part 3) 11/22
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2013, 04:03:36 PM »
I wonder what Yuki's plan is?! Hope it's not that cheesy.  :w00t: Can't wait for the next part!  :cow: I like how you write your stories!  :D Please continue~  :deco:

Thank you, anonymousstalker-san~  :bow:

Ps.
is the author speaking out of experience here?  XD  :rofl:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: [O.S. and S. S. Collections]-Wk3 Poll- YukiRena (Part 3) 11/22
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2013, 04:13:53 PM »
Ps.
^ :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:

update soon stalker-chan :on gay:

Offline anonymousstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
[O.S. and S. S. Collections]-YukiRena (END)- WK4 POLL OPEN!
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2013, 03:08:14 AM »

@rhin:
Is it Me or Is it YOU!! :grin:

The O.U. Couple

*Part 4*

Moments later Haruna came bursting inside the room. "Was that Yukirin who just left?"

Yuko was smiling, she couldn't believe she didn't see that one coming.  "Yeah," she answered.

"Where is she going? Is she trying to escape? We better go after her!"

"You don’t have to she's got a plane to catch." Yuko said then reached Haruna’s hand. "Want to go for a walk?"

---000---

Meanwhile

Rena spent the whole night by herself. The day before she'd gotten numerous calls from Yuki but her pride wouldn't let her answer the phone. But ever since the 14th and today…. Not a single text from her was sent.

She felt awful because she was so affected. It made her feel weak.

So there she was in her place. She just came back from her parents' house, where she spent her day off with her loved ones. It was fun of course, but there was a part of her that was missing.

"It's been a long day," Rena mumbled to herself. She went to the kitchen and prepared herself a cup of coffee.

She was almost finished drinking when her phone rang.

Rena knew it was her.  Because she assigned a different ring tone just for her if ever she called.

She stared at her phone for a while before deciding to answer.

"Where are you?"

Rena was surprised at how urgent Yuki’s voice sounded. As much as she missed talking to her, Rena had to remind herself that she was… oh God, she didn't know what she was supposed to feel.

So she decided to keep it simple.

"Home. Why?"

"Nothing. Are we still fighting?"

Rena heard loud noises in the background, she found it hard to hear what Yuki was saying but she heard her question nevertheless… she just decided not to answer it. "What is that noise? Are you outside or something?"

A pause. "Yes, I am."

"Go someplace quiet. We need to talk."

"I figured that much."

Then her doorbell rang.

"Hang on. Someone's at the door."

"Take your time."

She gritted her teeth. It irritated her how calm Yuki sounded in this situation.

As Rena makes her way towards the door, she pulled it open and saw…

'Are you outside or something?'

'Yes, I am.'

Rena still couldn't believe her eyes, she opened her mouth to speak but no words came out.

"There was this chick-flick that they made us watch in the airport," Yuki started. "And the female protagonist had this little game called 'I Have No Idea What To Call This Game' because she had no idea what to call that game. Basically, you get timed for like five minutes and talk. Just talk. No one has to interrupt. The other has to listen. I'm not even sure if it's a game but I wanted to give it a shot. You up for it?"

It was only then that Rena realized that they were still talking through the phone.

Rena nodded, she was still in shock.

"Great. Time me, okay?"

Rena glanced at her wrist watch and nodded once more.

"Five minutes. Easy." Yuki took a deep breath and said.

"I'm sorry. It was stupid. What I said a few days ago. I had no idea what came over me when I said that we were just friends because I don't want us to be just friends. I like you. A lot. A whole lot. More than you think. I think you're amazing and awesome. And and and… after our call last time, I regretted it. Big time! That's why I booked a flight back here because I wanted to talk to you… in person. I wanted to see you. Then my flight got delayed, then it got cancelled. I spent the whole night in the airport, so that I could get another flight, which was the reason why I had a lot of time to watch the movie. The movie was great by the way, I'm not sure if I like it because the protagonist reminded me of you and I uhm... I... I'm getting off topic now." Yuki breathed out a sigh. "Just my luck, right? But then I realized… there must be a reason why all of this is happening. Maybe someone was just testing my patience or whatever. Maybe it was my punishment for being such an idiot. I just…"

Yuki took both of her hands in Rena’s and started to sway them slowly. She was glad that Rena didn't pulled away.

"I'm sorry," she repeated. "How much time do I have left?"

Honestly? Rena lost to track time because she was too busy listening. With tears in her eyes, heart pounding fast, she said, "A minute, I suppose."

Then they locked each others eyes.

"Great."

Yuki smiled then pulled Rena towards her and…

CHU!!

And that's it.

*laughs*

You have no idea how many cameras and recorders I had to put up just to get everything perfect.

Also there were so many people involved, and of course! Yours truly, included.

I'm an amazing storyteller, riiiiight?

So yeah. You and Rena. Wow. I'm happy for you, Yukirin. FINALLY.

This is just the beginning but if you get this tape and you're listening to it a little bit into the future… it must have ended well, don't you think?

God, I am so awesome for doing this.

And you still owe me 20,000 yen! Or maybe I still owe you 20,000 yen?

Huh. Anywaaaaaaaay.

What else?

Oh yeah. Lastly, I would like to thank Sasshii for lending me her old fashioned voice recorder.

Andpleasedon'tkillmeforsnoopingaroundyourlives! C'mon, let's face it, what are the odds that this will be published at some site in the internet and stuff? It won't. I think. I hope.

*laughs nervously*

Yeah... that would be awkward.

Peace out!

*click!*

*Nothing Follows. End of Recording*

The tape ended and Yuki sat there arms crossed. "That sneaky squirrel."

"Yuki, are you home? We better get going. You don't want to miss the party now do you?"

It was Rena.

"I'm in the basement, honey," she called out to her wife. Yuki then smiled to herself. "And guess what who decided to give me a late birthday present."

-End-

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - Change