JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suemitsu & The Suemith - Astaire

Author Topic: Little Red Riding Hood [Yui/Haruka (YuiParu)] Part III - COMPLETE  (Read 11250 times)

Offline recchuun

• (・ω・)
  • ecchi
  • writer
Little Red Riding Hood
Yui/Haruka (AKB48)

Part I

The first time Haruka met Yui, she ran away screaming.

She had run away, someplace away from her village, away from the screams and looks of fear and unabashed lust that gleamed in the looks of those who scoured her. Haruka hated it, she hated the villagers who saw her as a monster, she hated her parents for having left her here as they journeyed onward to the bigger cities, and she especially hated herself for having been born abnormally.

She hated anything and everything.

Haruka ran away into the woods one day.

She had left the cooled gruel untouched on the table, ignoring the indignant yells of her weekly caretaker as she sprinted out the door.

It’s not like the old lady cared anyhow – a week later Haruka would’ve been the troubles of another villager instead.

Nobody really cared, unless she ended up on their doorstop, sour look and all.

The running came to a fault as she tripped over a root, stumbling into an open meadow of green grass, colorful flowers, and blue skies.

And there she lied, in the middle of the fields with her back flattened against the hard ground and her eyes trained to the bright sky. She was angry and sad; she wanted to cry and scream and run and fight and, and, and-

“If you stay here for too long, you’ll get eaten.”

An unfamiliar voice called to her, empty – an all too familiar sound.

Haruka sat up and turned to the owner of the voice.

Scruffy look, sharp-toothed smile, skin covered with the hide of a wolf.

A sudden fear enveloped her, swallowing her from deep within as her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach. Her eyes glazed with a tainted blackness as she screamed and ran, heart thudding painfully against her skinny chest. She was going to die if she stayed, she was going to die.

And so Haruka ran.

In the village, the rumors of a wolf ravaging livestock and the poor wanderers deep in the woods had ran aflame with hysteria. Stories appeared and were believed, truthful or not. Animals had been mauled and eaten raw, a corpse – human – torn apart with its entrails hanging from tree to tree to dry, those were the stories that Haruka heard every day.

“That damn wolf,” a man with a shredded lamb on his back had murmured she passed him by in the market place. She turned around briefly, wincing at the gruesome image of the lamb’s crooked head hanging upon twisted strands of muscles, something resembling a neck. Her stomach turned as she recalled the crooked smile of the wolf-girl from before, shuddering at the sharp canines that imbedded itself deep within her mind.

But then she arrived at the place of her new weekly caretaker and she can’t help but wonder who exactly the beast was.

Haruka’s in the woods again, but this time, she’s ready to end it all.

There’s a red hood tied upon her head and she has nothing in her hands or pockets as she walks alone. It’s scarier when it’s dark, frightening really as the shadows creep towards her. As if a tantalizing treat, the shadows approach closer and closer. Haruka shivers at the sudden creep of cold that invades deep into her bones as the greedy shades get closer, but she dodges them as they start wrapping around her ankles, careful to stay in the beam of moonlight until she’s sure she can meet the wolf.

And so she’s in the middle of the field again, a hand on the knot of her hood and the other over her pounding heart.

“I had a feeling you would come back.”

Haruka stares, her too-loud heart beating painfully against her ribs.

The wolf smiles at her, teeth and all.

“Aren’t I frightening?”

Haruka stays silent, her gaze steady but defeated.

The wolf hesitates before approaching closer, forehead creasing as her eyebrows furrowed closer together. Haruka stiffens and the wolf stops moving, but her gaze is still heavy.

“Why are you here? Go home,” the wolf says, almost annoyed. Haruka watches as the girl with the wolf hide turns around and starts to leave.

“Wait!”

It’s a desperate call and Haruka’s aware of it, but she doesn’t really care at this point.

“I have a favor to ask you.”

The wolf turns around almost immediately, a bemused expression on her slack face. “Don’t you know? I’m the Big Bad Wolf who will eat you puny humans,” and the wolf is back to walking closer to Haruka, a growing snarl on her face.

Haruka swallows the oncoming fear and looks the wolf in the eye. She’s aware she’s shaking, but it doesn’t matter now, it doesn’t matter at all.

“I have a favor,” she repeats herself, still looking the wolf in the eyes, “And I want you to do it for me.”

There’s a slight hesitation in the wolf’s faltering footsteps. Haruka takes it as permission.

“I want you to kill me.”

There’s a heavy silence, a stony quiet that weighs heavily on Haruka’s shoulders. She’s shaking with fear, or was it expectation, but it doesn’t matter because in a matter of seconds she would be dead. She would be dead and gone from the village and all of its villagers. She would disappear from people’s minds, and disappear from their lives, much like how she disappeared from her parent’s memories. This was what she wanted, what she yearned for with all her heart.

And the wolf was going to grant it.

The wolf, only a couple of centimeters away from her, would grant this selfish wish.

So, Haruka closed her eyes, a smile on her face as she took her last breath-

Instead of the sounds of flesh ripping or animalistic growls, she hears bitter laughter that hurts more than she ever knew.

“I’m the Big Bad Wolf, you know,” the wolf says to her, still affected by the chuckles that wrack her shoulders. “And Big Bad Wolves don’t fulfill the wishes of selfish girls like you.” And suddenly, all the laughter of gone from her face. Instead, it’s replaced by a stony coldness that hurts more than the laughter from before. “Go home; I can’t, and won’t, do anything for you.”

Haruka stares at the slender back of the wolf once more, feeling empty. Anguish fills her, mixed with burning rage, and she’s screaming again, but not from fear this time. She feels her fists tightening; fingernails digging into the soft flesh of her palms as her feet sporadically hit the ground as she ran towards the wolf.

It’s her that throws the first punch, hitting the wolf square in the shoulder as she screams “Why won’t you kill me?” 

She throws another punch, a kick, a third punch. She gets nothing in retaliation and that only manages to fuel her anger until she’s sure something inside of her broke from all the rage. There’s a sudden shattering and sap of strength, and she’s on her knees before she knows it, head cradled in the bleeding palms of her hands as she sobbed.

The wolf stares at her, bruised and beaten, but still standing tall as she unflinching puts her gaze on the crying girl in front of her.

Slowly, the wolf kneels before the girl, a tentative arm coiling around the shaking form of the broken-hearted girl who’s tears and blood mixed together to shower the ground in sadness.

Haruka’s not quite sure what’s more broken by the time her tears dry and the last of her sobs die away.

The wolf’s arm is still around her waist, unfamiliar yet comforting, and she’s almost certain she can feel the strength course through the killer’s arms. But the wolf doesn’t crush her waist; the wolf doesn’t do anything except offer her coarse hide as warmth for the broken girl.

And that’s when Haruka realizes that the wolf isn’t actually a wolf.

The wolf was a girl, a girl with a crooked wolfish smile and sharp canines, hiding under the hide of a wolf.

It’s when the wolf-girl starts moving that Haruka grips the hide with a strong fist, unwilling to lose the only comfort she had felt in years. “Wolf-“

“Yui.”

And Haruka can only nod before she feels herself drifting off, exhausted as she mumbles the name of the wolf over and over again.

“Yui, Yui, Yui, Yui, Yui.”

Yui.

A/N: Hello, it's me again ~ I'll update Fishbowl as soon as I can, but I have a two-shot YuiParu instead orz; I hope that's fine. It's a different writing style, however, this is normally the one I use but it turned out awkward this time. Perhaps its because its 1 AM right now but, ah well ~ I think it turned out decently for something done on the fly! Anyhow, if there's any questions on the hide and the whole wolf thing, I'll explain it as clearly as I can here!

Yui is a wolfish girl who uses a wolf-hide as her disguise. That's really all there is to it. Does that even make sense??? Is she the one doing all those killings? Who knows, but Yui is a good person! You'll just have to wait for part II ~
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 07:04:01 AM by recchuun »

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Little Red Riding Hood [Yui/Haruka (YuiParu)] Part I
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 11:09:34 AM »
YuiParu!!
Poor paru..glad that yui tread her well..
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 11:57:49 AM »
a YuiParu fic! ... this so cool! > w < ... looking forward to the second part ^  ^
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 12:16:41 PM »
This is interesting and it's YuiParu! :w00t:

Offline nickyololol

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 12:47:55 PM »
wow this is an awesome fic!!

and yuiparu too XD    PLEASE CONTINUEEE~~~

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 11:12:03 PM »
This is awesome.
I look forward to the next part~ nya

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 12:49:50 AM »
YuiParu!! asdasdd <3

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014, 01:59:26 AM »
I was listening to this while I read the story.

Pretty much the same, am I right?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline millca

• ecchi
  • Is this the reality that you wanted?
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2014, 12:21:21 PM »
OMG YUIPARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU T^T ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ YuiParu ♥ KojiYuu ♥ AtsuYuu ♥ SaeYuki ♥ SaeRena ♥ JuriMayu ♥ MomooHarem ♥

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2014, 05:33:05 PM »
Wah Yui is so nice and kind

Poor Paru got reject by the other people

Please updatesoon

Offline recchuun

• (・ω・)
  • ecchi
  • writer
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2014, 02:02:40 AM »
Little Red Riding Hood
Yui/Haruka (AKB48)

Part II

There’s a clover lying in between them as they lay side by side.

Her eyes stare quietly at the starlit sky, fingers quietly straining to feel the familiar prickles of thick fur. The wolf refuses to move, the only sign of wavering the quick glance towards the girl who hid her sadness underneath the red hood of hers.

Haruka smiles as if expecting the cold reply and continues staring at the star-filled sky with a shine wonder in her eyes.

“Devil child.”

“She’s a witch I tell you – look at her eyes.”

“Strange isn’t it? She always runs into the woods and returns at the dead of night-“

“I heard that she runs with the Wolf.”

“She was underneath my care the last week; horribly unfriendly girl with that Devilish smell around her. Wouldn’t be surprised-“

Haruka sits at the edge of the village grounds, a keen ear opened to the murmurings behind her. She doesn’t mind anymore – or at least, that’s what she tells herself – and only draws the red hood tightly over her eyes to avoid the stares that burn scars into her back.

She stares at the sky, waiting for the blue to fade to black to make her escape into the world of warm embraces and whispered secrets.

There’s an ignition in her heart somewhere along the way and she can hear the explosions of her chest swell and spread with love every step she takes towards Yui.

Yui has a ring of flowers on top of her head, and even though it’s embarrassing, Haruka ignores the growing blush on the Wolf’s cheeks and just keeps smiling as she goes off to make her own crown. Yui sits placidly, a finger curling around a strand of hair as she watches Haruka joyfully run through the flowery meadow.

“Yui, look!” Haruka runs back with childish delight, pointing out the identical ring of flowers on top of her head. “We match now!”

The Wolf laughs and nods along, “We do.”

“We’re a strange pairing, don’t you think?”

Yui just grunts.

“The world is a pretty strange place.”

It’s another day and Haruka’s sitting back to back with the Wolf, the scratchy pelt enveloping her in a blanket of stringy hairs and comforting warmth. There’s a twinge in her heart as she looks guiltily at Yui and asks, “Are you the one murdering animals and people?”

Yui looks at her with surprise, “Do you think I am?”

There’s a moment of hesitation and although everything points to Yui, Haruka shakes her head.

When Haruka wanders back to the village in the middle of the night, there’s a pig carcass rotting in the middle of the open market space. Flies are buzzing inside and outside of it, the stench overpowering as the crowd of people who gather around it gag. She keeps her eyes on the gruesome sight and can’t help but be relieved that the murders weren’t from Yui – the Wolf had been with her the whole time.

She goes to Yui the next day with an apologetic falling off her lips in an unending cascade.

Yui just smiles and holds her hand for the first time.

“The witches' child is commanding the Wolf.”

“Perhaps we should get rid of her.”

“Hurt her and you risk angering the Wolf.”

The whisperings get worse until they’re not quite whispers anymore.

The accusations should hurt, but Haruka brushes them off with a disinterested air that she knows for sure only aggravates the villagers. However, there’s fear in her eyes as a man comes chasing after her one day, weapon in hand and the bloodthirsty aura that screams murder. He had seen her red hood bob up and down the forest path, he had seen her talk and laugh and smile with the Wolf, and he had decided to rid of them.

A hunter, a young farm boy, and a priest are led by the man to rid of the Wolf as they follow Haruka into the forest.

Haruka runs.

There’s a growl from some direction and before she knows what’s going on, she’s thrown onto the ground with a wooden shaft pinned against her throat.

It’s a blur and Haruka’s not sure what happens next.

Fur.

The scent of blood fills the air and an accompanying rip of skin mixes in with the chorus of pained cries.

There’s a scream somewhere – was it from her?

A snarl.

The farm boy is next to her but something is wrong – the head was crooked, the matted hair dyed in a shade of crimson blood. The priest crawls in agony towards the edge of the forest to the town and the man and hunter are entangled together in some grotesque figure that resembles monsters told in fairy tales.

Soft hands carry her in a bridal position, as if some injured animal that would fall apart at the touch. There’s a continuous drip of warm water on her face and Haruka feels like the sky is crying along with her – but it’s only her and the Wolf who keeps whispering in aghast: "I killed them."

The sky was not crying, instead, it was her and the Wolf whose tears fell endlessly.

There are no words as they lie side by side that night on the flowery meadow.

The next week goes by in a tranquil peace that Haruka’s never known.

She doesn’t go back to the village and stays in the meadow of vibrant colors with the Wolf. Yui never questions her and just silently rests her head against the nape of Haruka’s neck as her arms lying lifelessly in her lap. They sit for hours, connected in shared grief and a newfound eruption of happiness that threatens to overwhelm them in the simplest of movements.

Haruka knows the happiness won’t last, but she deceives herself anyways.

A second more, to minutes, hours, days, weeks, years, a lifetime if she could.

A week goes by and judgment day approaches them too quickly.

The angry priest whose eyes were gouged out by the Wolf’s claws spoke a sermon while carrying the Holy Book with profound righteousness in his arms as the Wolf howls in pain at the wooden stakes that had driven into the palms of her hands and into the ground.

Haruka screams insults and prayers, wishes and threats, as she tries to escape the tight grasp two farmers from the village have on each of her arms. She tries to run towards Yui, heart aflame in fear and desperation.

As the priest finishes his sermon to the attentive crowd of villagers, he wears an ugly countenance of pretentious rectitude and drives another wooden stake deep into Haruka as he preaches the words:

“Sinners must suffer.”

Her mind goes white and so does her vision at the fiery pain that rips a jagged breath from her closed throat as the priest tears the stake from her.

The congregation of villagers leave, shaken but fortified with the justified murder of the Wolf and the “Devil’s Girl” and leaves the two lying side by side on the flowery meadow.

There’s a trail of tears leading from the corner of the wolf’s eyes to the red-splattered ground below. Haruka’s own tears soon mix into the ground, showering the earth with her blood and tears as she lies next to Yui with a gaping hole in her stomach.

Each breath shoots through pain through her like molten iron through her veins, and she’s not quite sure if she’s crying out of despair or pain. Yui mimics her breathing with her own strangled gasps of air, struggling to fill her wounded self with life-giving oxygen as crimson blood fled rapidly from the open wounds. Haruka opens her mouth to let out a strangled sob that hurts more than relieve the pressure on her chest.

It hurts, it hurts so much.

It hurts.

It hurts.

It hurts.

Yui places her hand on top of Haruka’s. Fingers interlace together, squeezing as best as they could.

Something inside of Haruka breaks and she can feel her heart pumping and pouring the life from her – but she doesn’t feel it anymore.

She doesn’t feel anything anymore; she can’t feel anything anymore except the feeling of Yui’s stiff fingers wrapped protectively around her own limp ones. 

“Haruka,” Yui gasps out, a forced smile illuminating torture on her face as she turns her head slowly and painfully to face the dying girl, “Do you believe-“ The wolf stops, her face contorting briefly in a show of intense pain. “Do you believe in second chances?”

There’s a silence, broken only by the sounds of the winds crying through the spaces of the weeping trees and the voice of the red-hooded girl saying “Yes.”

She doesn’t know how, but Haruka manages to turn onto her side, numb and unfeeling as she smiles at the wolf. She’s cold and shivering, but the hand grasping hers is warm.

It’s so, so very warm.

Haruka reaches her free hand to touch Yui’s bloody face, relishing in the immediate warmth that flooded the tip of her fingertips. Yui is warm, Yui is alive.

She was cold, she was gone.

There are more tears somewhere along the way, but Yui keeps smiling through the pain, through the despair that threatens to overwhelm her any second as Haruka’s eyelids start flickering up and down. Yui keeps smiling because she knows Haruka loves Yui’s smile.

“Hey, I love you,” Haruka giggles, giddy with the last bursts of energy as she feels her life draining from within her into the meadow of flowers.

Yui nods, tears streaming with a new vigor as she replies back, her heart as broken as the voice that whispers back her love.

Haruka dies with a smile on her face, with the Wolf’s voice ringing as she ended her journey of bright lights to black.

A/N: Ahhh, I'm sorry it took me so long to update this orz; And yes, this is not the end my friends! There is an Part III + Epilogue to come an apology for this sad ending
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 04:17:19 AM by recchuun »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Little Red Riding Hood [Yui/Haruka (YuiParu)] Part II
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2014, 02:24:17 AM »
T^T P-P-Paru... dead? Really dead? T^T

Why does life have to be so cruel?

Hope something fixes this... Don't want Yui to be in despair. *bites lip trying to hold tears*

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2014, 02:37:24 AM »
I wonder how i'm supposed to react now...
(before reading this, getting a heart attack from fangirling over another pairing)
Oh...the angst....
I didn't expect this...
But it was written really nicely...
Poor Haruka... (;A;)
And Yui...
Punches the villagers + priest + etc in the face...
*sighs*
*thumbs up!
I can't wait for the next...part...

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2014, 03:33:12 AM »
Oh........... Would you kind a photo of my tears? Because you've successfully made my tears fall. u-u *easy to cry or feel touched
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 04:04:22 AM by Crossing Crossroads »
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2014, 03:47:40 AM »
Did you hear that?
That's the sound of hearts shattering to pieces after reading this.
Paruru....
:on cloudeye:

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 11:42:22 AM »
those villagers ... I WANNA BURN THEIR ENTIRE VILLAGE! D8< ... so sad that Paru died ; n ; ... but it's a good update nontheless TT w TT ... thank you for the update TT w TT ... and I'm looking forward for the Epilogue TT w TT
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline recchuun

• (・ω・)
  • ecchi
  • writer
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2014, 07:03:21 AM »
Little Red Riding Hood
Yui/Haruka (AKB48)

Part III (and more)

Haruka likes to daydream.

She does it during class, staring out the window in austere silence. She does it before she sleeps, when she's in the train, anywhere there's a moment of silence for her thoughts. Sometimes the daydreams are too real and she can almost feel the sensations of the village she often ends up in and the warmth of scratchy fur that smells of the forest.

("You know, there's people who believe in reincarnation that remember their past," Kawaei Rina says with excitement one day during lunch. "There was a whole segment on it during that one program on TV yesterday!"

"That's silly!" Someone in their group chimes and a chorus of giggles erupts, but Haruka merely pats Rina's shoulders in rare understanding.

She likes to believe the visions are something from her past too.)

Haruka’s sitting on a swing at the empty park, a red hoodie pulled over her eyes as she repeatedly scuffed the dirt underneath her in frustration. It was a horrible day for her at school and in result she had received a scolding from her parents ("You have to stop daydreaming, Haruka!" They scold, frowns evident on their faces). Perhaps it was just a rebellious teenager move, but Haruka had ran away (although with all the intention to go back as soon as it got too cold).

However, there’s a girl in front of her with a scruffy jacket lined with fur (Haruka hoped it was fake). She was grinning, eyes crinkled slightly in a show of unabashed mirth.

“Mind if I join you?”

Without missing a beat, Haruka replies "My parents said not to talk with strangers."

The girl pauses before breaking out into a huge grin, stifled laughter shaking her shoulders as she stuck out a hand. "I'm Yokoyama Yui."

Haruka stares at her with confusion but takes the hand and gives it a single firm shake. "Shimazaki Haruka."

"See, now we're not strangers anymore. So, mind if I join you?"

There's a familiar sense of comfort that radiates from the other girl and Haruka can't help but smile at the eccentric girl with a wolfish smile before nodding, “Sure, as long as you don’t bite.”

The wolfish girl laughs before sitting down on the empty swing as ungracefully as a girl could manage. She smiles at Haruka, sharp canines and all.

“No promises, I am the Big Bad Wolf after all.”

A/N: OWARI \ o / Thanks to everyone who ready this ; ; and especially those who commented, I'm really happy people enjoyed the story and I guess this is a happier end than the other part so ~ TT u TT

But yes, share the YuiParu love ~ Happy Valentines Day

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
Re: Little Red Riding Hood [Yui/Haruka (YuiParu)] Part III - COMPLETE
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2014, 07:13:51 AM »
OH, MY HEART!! klajkenfksdjhfeuwsd
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2014, 01:26:33 PM »
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :tama-heart: :tama-yeeaah: :tama-laff: :tama-apeshit:

More more more MORE!!!!! :tama-excite: :tama-lotsaluv:

I'm seriously loving this!! :tama-bigheart:

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2014, 01:54:24 PM »
Yokattaaaaa~!
YuiParu love!!!
just love to read alot of fiction story

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suemitsu & The Suemith - Astaire