JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ecomoni - Eco no Warutsu

Author Topic: andurooo's OS Collection | WMatsui, TanoTomu, SayaMilky  (Read 10054 times)

Offline andurooo

andurooo's OS Collection | WMatsui, TanoTomu, SayaMilky
« on: April 04, 2014, 09:18:16 AM »
Unluckiest person ever (WMatsui)

"Nnngghhh." Jurina kept groaning while walking on her way home, just by remembering the occurance awhile ago makes her wanna kick herself– everyone rather.

Well, to tell you what happened awhile ago was…

'I havent got to even eat breakfast, aargh.' Jurina sighed while slouchy walking. Everyday she was forced not to eat breakfast cause she wakes up late, she had to skip just to reach school early. She had to walk too, her family wasnt really the rich type– or you could say that they werent poor either, it was more like of a so-so. It wasnt much of a problem since her school is just a couple of blocks away.
suddenly, while spacing out, she felt like she stepped on something smooth. "Eh? Nani ko– Yuuck!" She restrained herself on puking when she saw that the smooth object on her shoe was actually a fresh-new-born-with-a-slight-of-nut poop. Worse was, she was just a couple step away from her school, she heard some giggles from her kouhais. Now she had to go back to get a another pair of shoes. After that incident, she was late on school and was sent to detention. "MATSUI! Late again!" Said her half bald teacher that didnt fancy her much, as a matter of fact, Jurina thinks that he hates her. Well, she think everyone hates her, even lady luck herself.
"But sensei–"
"No buts! This is the 3rd time this week!"
Jurina thought about it, was it– yeah, it was wednesday! That actually makes sense. She was indeed ALWAYS late. But it wasnt her fault though. Firstly, monday it was raining, and after the rain and she was walking, some jerk guy in a bike purposely passed through her causing a little dirty-with-a-slight-of-pits-and-stuff water to her uniform. Second, tuesday it was when she saw a grandma trying to cross some street, cliché, i know. But Jurina is a good samaritan so she help'd the obaasan. Actually it shouldnt have been a reason to be late, but GOD the grandma is so slow! [sorry grandma, said Jurina to her thoughts]

And after being sent to principal's office, she missed alot of her subject which only means– she ALSO missed alot of homeworks, quizzes aswell, even projects. When their second to the last quarter came, the sensei told the class to find partners. 'I am doomed' said the little Jurina. Every school year, this was the thing she hated the most. Not that she doesnt have friends, she actually do have, two, Churi and Airin. But those two are inseparable so they probably are partners now. Thing was, in the class they are only 41 so whether we want it or not– there will always be someone who's leftout, and unfortunately, that someone is Jurina.
Little Jurina had to be pointer, to TENNIS. She had to make a plan, you know. Round robin and stuff. Jurina wasnt exactly the smart type so, she messed up. The ending her was, the students end up just whaling and chitchatting in the court, and here, Jurina was still making the plan. The teacher told her to do so.
The last quarter came and little did Jurina know, that they will have a dodgeball fight, Sport WHICH Jurina loved alot. Just as Jurina was so happy and having the time of her life, the student council called for her in the principal's office to do her detention early cause the principal and the student council will have a early meeting about the upcoming events, now she have to clean up the restroom of girls on the WHOLE fourthfloor, restrooms where there are some kind of stuff like girl napkins or whatsoever– Yuck, thought Jurina.

Now, while walking she saw a can and she kicked it, an lightbulb popped on her head. She went to the nearest vending machine. She looked for her wallet and it turns out that, Jurina even forgot her wallet at home without even noticing it the whole day. Wait– she hadnt even ate lunch ye–

"Are you the one who helped obaasan?" Just as when Jurina was self cursing herself, an angelic voice came and she looked up and she was indeed an angel. A girl with a pale skin, brown hair, almond eyes, brown pupil–
"Eh? Are you okay?" She mentally facepalm'd herself for gazing at the other girl without even answering
"Yeah. What was that again?"
"Ah, obaasan here," she said while holding a oh-so-familliar grandma that made me late the other day "She said, you helped her the other day crossing the street and bring the groceries she just bought, thanks alot. I wasnt able to help her the other day cause i had to do my entrance test. So thankyou alot!" She bowed 90 degrees.
"No need to be to be so casual, its nothing. Matsui Jurina by the way."
She chuckled– GOD her chuckle was so ho– wait, what? Dont think like a pervert. [courtesy of Hentairin who spread the virus throughout the world]
Then she went to the vending machine to get two melon pans.
She handed to me the other one "Matsui Rena, weve got the same surname, sugoii ne." She said with a bright smile showing her white teeth [and why did i even notice that, thought Jurina. She never knew she had fetish for white teeth.]
"So, what university did you take a test?" Jurina said, trying to be friendly as possible,

"Majijo High."

Well, im not unlucky afterall.

~Fin~

Lol! They totally forgot about the grandma. xD
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:14:39 AM by sophcaro »

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
Re: Unluckiest Person Ever [OS] Wmatsui
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 02:22:31 PM »
She is very lucky...it's just an OS ?

Enviado desde mi HTC One mediante Tapatalk

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 05:14:15 PM »
Finally, Lady lucky is smiling at Jurina. But wait, the story is ending here? Are we sure she is getting lucky? hehehe.

Enjoyed reading this little OS, thanks for writing!  :yossi:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 08:49:08 PM »
Haah. jurina not really unlucky person

She have neet her love

Update soon

Offline andurooo

24/7 (WMatsui OS) - COMPLETED
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 06:15:49 PM »
This fiction is almost senseless and boring. Despite that, please do read it.  :bow: :nervous

24/7 (WMatsui)

The girl stood still in front of the luminous convenience store, arguing with her own self if to go inside, or not. Thus, it's 12 am and she doesn't have that much of an option so she just chose the latter.
She pushed the door as she went by in quickly.
Roaming around, something caught her sight. Now that she remembered it, she haven't ate this whole evening, the drama must've been afflicted her that much.

She laid her hands upon the the cup noodle and instinctively went to the hot water dispenser. After spraining some hot liquid, she walked towards the counter to pay for it. She sat on the table to wait her noodle to be warm enough.

As soon as it became somewhat tepid, she proceeded to eat it. She must've looked like a caveman, she thought. The sight didn't turn out good and looked like she haven't eaten for days. But, who cares? She's alone though, or so she thought.

*cough*
She was taken aback and looked behind when she saw someone handing a portion of tissue to her.
"Here," then the cashier sat beside her and sledded 2 drinks through the table.
"My treat." The cashier opened the cap and drank.

She looked at her in awe, but soon came back to her senses. Good thing the cashier didn't saw her staring, or else she'll look creepy.
"...thanks." She bowed her head a little.

"For this time of night, i don't think pretty girls walk just pass by and eat noodle without spilling every bits of it," the cashier stared at the window in front of them, then turned at the girl beside her.

At first, she looked at her confusingly, but then she figured out what she meant. Question with a mix of compliment.. Nice.
"I got kicked out." She mumbled. Continuing eating her forgotten business.

"Hm?"

"You wouldn't believe why, my step-father tried assaulting me still i was the one to leave."

"Awful.. Makes me want to protect you." But the cashier said the last statement almost unheard.

"Indeed, how about you? Shifting at this kind of time.."

"Let's just say it's kind of a mission. Actually."

"Mission?"

"Yeah, my parents sent me here to see if I'm responsible enough to own half of what theu do. Kind of like a heir thing. Just for one day though." She pointed out.

"Must be a coincidence meeting you, huh."

"Probably. Do you want to.. Umm.. I Mean its dangerous out there an—"

She smiled, "Sure, i'll spend the night with you."

"There is a bed in the staff room," she smirked back "and my name is Jurina."

"Im Rena."

{fin}
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:15:07 AM by sophcaro »

Offline andurooo

Re: 24/7 [Wmatsui]
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 06:21:30 PM »
 :cow: :cow: this is an OS btw :cow: :cow:

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 06:36:49 PM »
Ah, short XD
What about the next event? What if you write what they did inside the room? :D

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 01:57:10 AM »
cute one. but what happen next?

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2014, 03:29:39 AM »
Lol first meet and already flirting

Update soon

Offline andurooo

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2014, 11:12:34 AM »
Sorry people for not giving this a proper ending and left yall with discontent. But frankly, i just write things this way so you guys could use your imaginations for an good ending. :rock: :rock: :cathappy:

Offline everyday48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • HKT48!♡
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2014, 06:17:02 PM »
Ahhh cuteeee!!
Wont you write what happen next writer sama?
めるの笑顔

Offline andurooo

Valentine Quarrel? (TanoTomu OS) - COMPLETED
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2014, 05:21:58 PM »
Valentine Quarrel?

Pairings: TanoTomu
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Tomu looked at her partner from afar, trying to navigate any signs of cheating. Lately, she had this feeling that Yuuka was deceiving her. With someone else of course. Yet, she haven't got any evidence. None at all.

Both of them hadn't interact again after that day. The day they fought about something so trivial and nonsensical.
Tomu accused her on two-timing, and She presumed that Yuuka was really, really hurt. Obviously because she didn't talk to her again since.

It wasn't much of a big deal though, only because they had made it worse by avoiding each other, nonetheless both of them are eager to initiate and talk but their pride overtook them.

Tomu sighed, 'i guess it's really hopeless now.' She thought, her sad eyes averting to the ground. It's valentines day thus, the quarrel still continued. 'She probably doesn't care about me now. I knew one day she'd replace me.' Her tears were about to fall, but chose to shrugged it off. She retreated and went to the cafeteria and buy water to feel better.

~

"Mic test, " a certain voice was heard through the whole lobby, making all the students turn their heads to where the sound came from. However, Tomu still continued being all sentimental and kept her head down low on the cafeteria table. She felt like the voice was quite familiar, but soon disregard the thought.

Suddenly, after a bit of poking here and there by her classmates, Tomu turned around annoyed, only to find Yuuka at the second floor, holding a mic.
Yuuka gave a thumbs up at her side as the song 'Grow old with you' played.

"...Tomu? This is truly an embarrassing act, but i'm really sorry for being so immature for avoiding you this past few days." She said apologetically, removing the mic from it's stand, and gone to first floor

"I'm sorry if i made you feel terrible, and i'm a horrible person for doing that."
Yuuka walked towards Tomu with a mic, and bouquet of roses on her arms.
As soon as she was near enough, she kneeled in front of her.

"Can we start over again...?" She asked sincerely, taking ahold of the Bouquet, handing it to Tomu.

Tomu didn't know what he should do. She was really shocked, and still. Though, she soon came back to her senses when the crowd started cheering for them,
"FORGIVE HER!" The students howled in unison. Tomu smiled back and took the Bouquet.

"It was partly my fault too, for not having trust in you.." Tomu blushed as she closed the gap between their faces, giving a fast peck "I love you."

"I love you too."

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:15:21 AM by sophcaro »

Offline andurooo

Warm (SayaMilky OS) - COMPLETED
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2014, 05:28:43 PM »
Warm

Pairing: SayaMilky

Her hand landed on my face, restraining her laughter quite playfully.

"I know who you are, Milky. Now give me my eyesight back." I deadpanned, then she took her hands off my eyes and turned to me, smirking.

"Sorr— it's just that, you're too cute," A soft giggle escaped from her lips "And how did you figure it was me?"

My blood rushed through my cheeks when i heard her first sentence. Feeling a little embarrassed, i turned my face away and looked downward.

"You've got the warmest hands." I pointed out. Still hiding my blushing face from her. The coldness didn't cooperate either, giving my cheeks a more reddish appearance. 

"Is that so?" She lifted both of her hands, turning them back and forth. "Thank you for your contribution." She mumbled wholeheartedly.

I looked up to her confused, not clearly understanding what she stated, a small frown made its way to my face. "...contribution?"

I was discreetly surprised when she held both of my hands, attaching them on her own "you keep me warm, Sayanee." her eyes locked unto mine, receiving a sincere smile, now that i thought of it..

This girl in front of me, hand in hand, eye in eye. She is my best friend. I never thought she would see me beyond that. This girl in front of me, is whom i want.
I want her just for me, and never let her go. If it costs our friendship for this reckless love, then i couldn't care less. It takes risks to be with someone worth fighting for. In her, I crave everything in simplest form. Her cheshire smile, dreamingly eyes, and deep loyalty.

I cleared my throat as i held her hands more tightly "It'd be a pleasure to make them warm forever"

"....For lifetime. "

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:15:35 AM by sophcaro »

Offline everyday48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • HKT48!♡
Re: Warm OS /SayaMilky
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2014, 07:11:13 PM »
Woahh its good fics><
めるの笑顔

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2014, 08:04:00 PM »
It seems that SayaMilky are getting better.
Hopefully people write more of this couple and include Nana Chan. It's a threesome that I love.

Offline NewHeaven

• TomoTomo and Furuyanagi forever
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2014, 08:11:44 PM »
Sweet fic  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

Offline teru_fi

• Member+
Re: Valentine Quarrel? /TanoTomu
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2014, 01:07:20 AM »
Aww~

Tano x Aigasa next ! Please ~

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Valentine Quarrel? /TanoTomu
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2014, 07:25:53 AM »
Aww~

Tano x Aigasa next ! Please ~

NOOOOOOOOO!! Hahaha ok.. I just love Tanotomu THANX!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2014, 07:28:28 AM »
Lovely sayamilky!

Offline andurooo

Obsessed (WMatsui OS) - COMPLETED
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2014, 07:04:11 PM »
Wmatsui /Obsession OneShot

This is in Rena's POV!
Who doesnt love S Rena though?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Life is cruel. It is a total havoc. A morbid gift that everyone believe, is unfair.

But the truth is, it is indeed, fair.

What makes it fair is that, it is unfair to everyone.

She was my darling, sweetie pie, baby, or what ever endearment you may call it.

She is simply, the love of my life.

But I wasn't hers.
So I did it my way.

We were at the park, walking below the dark blue sky and twinkling stars that are slowly telling us were meant to be.
But she kept on ignoring that fact.

"Rena.. There's someone else." She exclaimed.

From that exact moment, I knew that I already lost her love.
But never did I thought, I will also lose her warmth.

Now, she is in my house, struggling desperately to remove the
chains that were hugging her arms into wounds.
Oh, how lovely her voice is. Calling, or better yet, shouting my name many times in a crying manner.
I chuckled at my own pathetic self as my lips forcefully made its way upon hers.
Her strawberry lip balm sugarcoated her soft lips, just like long ago, but the difference is, there's a slight sting of blood.

She's trembling. I don't know why. So I punched off the nervous in her, so maybe, after she wakes up, she'll be alright, all fine.

But it seemed like she never want to wake up anymore. A day after. There is a strange smell coming out of her. She's turning pale blue.
It was weird. It wasn't like this back then.
Back then, she would always wake up with a cheshire smile tinted on her face when she's beside me.

Now I am justing sitting in my room beside the feces and liquid of hers, staring at her face. The beauty still isn't fading away.
Oh, how much I love you.

When I lost her,
Little did I know that I did lose my sanity as well.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:16:01 AM by sophcaro »

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ecomoni - Eco no Warutsu