JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Last Fantasy

Author Topic: Dance : Rewrite by Jyurination48 (Jurisaku) and Sayamilky FanFicVid(?)  (Read 38460 times)

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+

Hi...so this is originally a one shot story..that became three shot and now a series

but each could be read separately as OS (well...probably)

This series following Japanese Top IDol; Matsui Jurina and Miyawaki Sakura and their Real Time AKB48 activity for a year (from  January 3, 2016 to January 3, 2017),  but in this Fanfic, they are dating each other 

NB : the data and event mostly are real...mostly (T-hee)

This fiction following a real time event of real member of a real Idol group,  there would be cameo every once in while. but the main characters are :

Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48,AKB48) : a surprise major management push to Miyawaki in 2014, that unexpectadly put the 16 years old girl from HKT48, to centering akb48 main  song "Kibouteki Refrain" together with the group ace Watanabe Mayu, put sakura in the spot light righ away. she was known as cindrella girl when first magnificantly able to be the only HKT48 member  beside Sashihara Rino, that able to pierce into AKB48 group senbatsu rangking in 2012, while she was 14. after that her popularity keep raising, and now is the youngest 'Kami7', AKB48 group main face.

Matsui Jurina (SKE48) : SKE48 absolute ace since she was just 11 years old, known as idol prodigy that skilled in almost everything. was also in concurrent position in AKB48 since 2012, yet recently revoke her concurrent position after Matsui Rena, another ace of SKE48 graduate, and then she decide to focus on SKE48. she always in Main senbatsu, and recorded as member that appear at most songs senbatsu among all the AKB48 group members. widely known for her love to kiss other members and her masssive girls fan base.

Watanabe Mayu (AKB48) : AKB48 third generation ace, and one of AKB48 group most popular member ever. the only member left from the original Kami7, and never drop below rank 5, watanabe mayu is a queen. She is titled as Japanese True grace, and this is accurate most of the time... well....most of the time...and...um....a whole different story when Kashiwagi Yuki around.

Kashiwagi Yuki (AKB48, NGT48) : AKB48 third generation black queen, she is the absolute team B member, while constantly being bullied, because her reaction while being bullied are fun to watch, Kashiwagi Yuki is one of a very few person on earth who could put Watanabe Mayu on leash, she also known to be close with Miyawaki Sakura for came from a same hometown.

and other link to video, because its blocked in some countries

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4me5q0

index :

AsianFanFics index link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1111508/dance-matsui-jurina-and-miyawaki-sakura-akb48-fan-fiction-romance-yuri-akb48-girlxgirl-matsuijurina-miyawakisakura-jurisaku

- Dance 1 : the new center

- Dance 2 : your kiss

- Dance 3 : the kami 7

- Dance 4 : dance with me

- Dance 5 : hakata girls

- Dance 6 : kimi wa melody

- Dance 7 : nogizaka akb

- Dance : neo kami 7

- Dance valentine SP

- Dance : happy birthday Jurina

- Dance : Sakura 18th birthday

- Dance_mayuki SP : the cyborg that grown up,

- Dance : the 148.5 concert

- Dance : the 44th senbatsu

- Dance : err….a bit sayamilky sp

- Dance : Taboo no iro

- Dance : Jurina’s House

- Dance : tsubasa wa iranai

- Dance : AKB 48 : team A

- Dance : handshakes shakes event

- Dance : sousenkyo appeal video

- Dance : i think i need more CD_SSK preliminary result (erm…yes this is a fic)

- Dance : universal studio date

- Dance : final chapter_ akb48 SSK 2016

- Dance chapter zero : her (Jurina,rena,sakura)

---------------------------------

the beginning

----the new center----------------------------------

Jurina wipe off her sweat lightly with a towel, as she walks to the back of the room for a quick rest. she just finished her dancing practice in AKB practice room, and the other members in the room has kept their eyes on the SKE ace since she start practicing.

*members chattering*

''Jurina san is awesome as always!"

"her dance is so sexy and cool at the same time!"

"ughhh.. i wanna transferred to SKE! so i can watch her dancing everyday ! <3"

Jurina is the only senbatsu member in the practice room at that time, and she really draws attention. not to mention its not a secret that a lot of member has a crush on her. who wouldn't? with that sharp eyes, that perfect black smooth hair, that sexy slim abs, and the killer smile she has.

The lively room suddenly went into silence as a certain person entering the practice room.

*members continue chattering*

"there she is"

"the lucky cinderella who chosen as the next song center..she doesn't deserve it ! there's a lot of other member who deserve it more"

"who the hell she think she is.. just because she got into senbatsu.. she is still a newbie compared to us "

Jurina takes a glance from the corner of her eyes to the girl who just entering the room.  Jurina sure the girl could hear the hard comments and felt the cold looks the other members gave her, but Miyawaki sakura just walk straight to the empty spot in the room, tied her hair, and start her dance practice. ignoring the heavy atmosphere in the room.

Some of the members there clearly has some issue, their chatters just became louder and clearer. its impossible to not over hear it.

"pfft.. her dance is suck.. what the hell is that?!"

"I can dance 10x better than that"

"hahaha she just lucky the management push her.. nevertheless..she is useless!"

Sakuratan keep dancing, her ignorance only encourage those jealous member in the room to be bolder. as the other members just pretend that they didn't see or hear it, these bold members voices became louder, and their words became meaner. maybe its doesnt have anything to do with the vicious comment in her background, or maybe it is. sakura slip in the middle of her dancing, and fall badly.

"HAHAHAHAHAH and thats our new center everyone!!!"

"hahaha what the hell"

Sakura not recovering from her fall and just sit there with her head down, she is only 17 after all, and all this pressure just too much for her young heart. tears already in the corner of her eyes when she felt someone grab her arm and help her stand up.

"At that part... you should've move your left foot to the back" Sakura lift her head, and find someone she is not expecting, her great senpai, and the SKE absolute center. Matsui Jurina has come and help her stand up.

"you should do it like this *dance* see? "

"ah..em.. yes"

"I want to practice this song too.. lets practice together"

"y-yes"

Sakura then keep practice dancing with Jurina . Jurina don't say anything else, She don't try to encourage her, she is not commenting about those other members harsh attitude, all she do is dancing beside her. but the anxious in sakura heart that was there just a second ago has disappeared into thin air. 

As an elite member that always in senbatsu, and one of the neo kami7-the face of the whole AKB group, Jurina has a great presence. no one dare to mess with sakura further with her around.

Its already dark when the two akb young senbatsu member finished their practice. only the two of them left in the room. they sitting on the floor, try to regain their energy.

"here you go!" jurina handed a bottled water to Sakura

"thank you Jurina san"

"geez! what with the honorific! just call me Jurina ! "

"but you are my great senpai"

"yada yoo.. it makes me feel old! I'm just 18 you know.. "

"but..."

"pleaseeee....." the absolute ace of SKE48 put up a puppy face, and its so cute sakura can't hold her laugh

"pfttt.. hahaha"

"Hehe.. you are cuter when smile after all" and Jurina smile back to sakura. her famous heart trobbhing smile. 

since she got into senbatsu, sakura has done a lot of Job together with Jurina,but they never really had a talk like this. Sakura only see Jurina as her great senpai. the Genius Jurina who got into senbatsu since she is 12 years old. the Jurina who has lead the SKE48 group since she is 11. That Jurina now speaking so casually with her.

"...Jurina.. c-chan"

"yup! just like that !" *grinning* 

"hehe"

Jurina smile back to the young girl that is now has a cute smile on her face 

"...btw.. sakura chan.. just don't listen to what those other member said before ok.. your dance is good"

"..." 

somehow, the fact that Jurina heard those mean comment to her before makes sakura sadder than the comment it self, she just look down to the floor.

"hey! why are you down again?!"

"... "

"... its happen to me too you know"

"eh??!! no way!? there's someone dare to said harsh things to you Jurina san??!"

"hehe.. not these days.. but.. back when i first joining, and suddenly chosen as a center for oogoe diamond. i really just a newbie, and everyone has working really hard to enter senbatsu. so when i walk into the room,  and they introduce me as the center for the next song... i can feel everyone sharp look.. i was 11 at that time"

Sakura look at the person beside her, sakura (and probably everyone else on earth) somehow always forget that Jurina only 18. it must be really hard for her all this time, but she is still there, growing stronger everyday, and even pulled the group along with her. sakura somehow feel ashamed for almost crying just because of something like earlier.

"and btw sakura chan..." Jurina suddenly leaning towards sakura, in one quick but gentle move, Sakura could feel a soft sensation on her lips "didn't i told you to just call me Jurina"

'!!!!!??' The SKE48 ace just abruptly kiss the hakata girl. sakura totally flustered, her face went crazily red, her hand covering her mouth

"ahaha.. your face so red sakura chan.. so cute" Jurina only smile innocently ""ja.. i have to go now.. bye Sakura chan"

Matsui Jurina walk away casually, leaving the flustered sakura watching her back, unable to speak at all. sakura touch her lips. its hot.

----------------------------------------------

After that day, almost every time Sakura practicing her dance, Jurina would joining her too. they always end up practicing until they are the last person in the room, just like today.

"um.. Jurina chan.. i always wondering.. our dancing practice schedule always come up in a same time"

"thats because I'm asking my manager to make sure I have a same dancing practice schedule with you" Jurina said lightly

"eh?!"

"well.. the other member not fan grilling  me too much when I'm with you.. and i like you"

"eh??!"

"i like dance with you"

"w-why"

"there is something in the way you dance .. its cute..i feel like i can watch you dance forever.. and i like it"

"but the way i dance is so clumsy.. and you are one of the best dancer in the whole akb group Jurina, i could not be compared with you"

"did i say anything about comparing our dance? i just said i like the way you dance.. and i like you"

"?!" sakura not sure what Jurina mean with her last comment, but it still makes her blushing. not sure what to say, and embarrassed. Sakura try to cover it with putting more effort on her practice. she is practicing the dance move for UZA, despite just praised by the ace of the sister group with the most intense dance in the whole AKB group, sakura clearly having a hard time doing that most difficult dance in AKB history.

sakura : *dance**stop**redo the dance*

Jurina : *looking*

Sakura : *dance**confuse*

Jurina : *looking intensely*

sakura : *dance* almost trip*

" .... sakura.. you know that i am the center for UZA right"

"y-yes"

"why don't you just ask me to help you?"

"thank you but i can handle it"

"no, you can't" Jurina pulled sakura hand to stop her dance, but it seems like the pull just too strong for the reckless sakura and she fall instead.

"kyaaaa!!"

"watch out!!" *brug*

Sakura lift her head, instead of the floor where she supposed to fall, Jurina body is now below her. Jurina manage to pulled sakura towards her in the last second and protecting her from the hard surface of the floor.

"I..I am sorry" Sakura know that she supposed to get off Jurina as soon as she can, but as her eyes met Jurina's, it piercing her body to paralyze.

"no problem" despite being pinned down, Jurina makes no effort to get up either, she just laying there..smiling.

"btw.. sakura.. tell me one thing.."

"...y-yes?"

"the other day when i kiss you.. is it your first kiss?"

"....yes" 

Sakura face blushed so hard that a crab would be jealous on how red it is. Jurina reach out her long thin finger to sakura's red check, dragging it slowly to sakura's chin, and pulled it closer to her face "you are so cute sakura" and she kissed the girl.

at first, its all cute, and innocent, but before long, Jurina start to move her lips, dancing back and forth with the lower part then the upper part of sakura lips. sakura mind went blank, but she could feel Jurina's tongue start to gently licking her lips, demand to meet her own tongue.. and the young hakata girl let it. sakura could feel Jurina smiling from between their kiss when she did. Jurina could not hold her self anymore, and roll over the other girl without stoping their intense kiss. Jurina on top now, pinned her hakata Junior below her, and guiding their kiss to be wilder.

After a long while, jurina finally pulled her lips from sakura "... gosh... did i told you that i like you sakura?"

Sakura still in a trance from what just happen, she only manage to nod weakly.

"That was wrong let me rephrase it" Jurina then planted another kiss to sakura pink lips "i love you" and so they start dancing with their lips again. one dance from many many ahead.

---------------tbc-----------------------------------
---------------to be continue-----------------------------------

https://wordpress5218.wordpress.com
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 08:53:42 AM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline asryulianti08

• asryulianti08
    • asryulianti
Re: dance (Jurina x sakuratan)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 01:37:27 PM »
 :inlove: :wub: :twothumbs :lol:

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
  • Jurina is my boyfriend , stay away .v.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 08:16:28 PM »
Kkyyyyaaahh, omg, i love it, that couple is so strange and cute at same time, thankyu for post it *o*
the cause of my death...

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 07:29:06 PM »
As expected of the kissing monster  :twothumbs

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 02:37:32 PM »
their age don't separate in a big gap, but that's right, Jurina is a "Dai-Senpai" for Sakura.
I like how you remember how hard it was for Jurina during oogoe diamond...
and now sakura is having the same situation.
though making both of them as a couple is really, out of frame, but it's cool.

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 03:40:17 PM »

-------your kiss--------------

Sakura watch Jurina dancing from the reflection in the huge mirror on the room. She is sitting in the floor beside her, resting from heavy dance practice she just did. Sakura watch Jurina dancing from the reflection in the huge mirror on the room. She is sitting in the floor beside her, resting from heavy dance practice she just did. Jurina also do the same dance routine, but she still keep on going while sakura barely able to catch her breath. as expected from SKE48 absolute center.

There they are again, in the akb practice room.

Today the room more packed with people than usual. they'll have a big performance tomorrow, and today the AKB48 member are gathered to have a resheseal.

well.. some member whose Jurina fan are there too,  giggling and googling at Jurina, some even clearly taking her picture with their phone, and fawning loudly over the 18 years old ace from Nagoya.

'aren't  these girls has no shame?!' Sakura think to her self.  she staring at Jurina who just concentrate on her dancing, her sweat makes her black straight hair a bit wet and messy.. making her sexier. her dance is sharp but gentle at the same time, and the expression she make while dancing ... well.. it's inevitable that she has so many fans.

Its been some days since the last "dance moment" they share together, but since both of them are busy after that, today is their first encounter again. catching Sakura staring at her from the mirror reflection, Jurina throw her puppy like grin, and wink at sakura from the middle of her dance. left the younger girl blushing.

The other member in the room suddenly became more louder, as a group of people entering the room.

"Good morning Takamina san!"

"Shimazaki san ! yuihan san ! good morning !"

"Kyaa.. its mayuyu.. and yukirin! i wish i could be like them! so beautiful !"

The senbatsu members just entering the room, and their superior aura change the atmosphere in the room immediately.

Mayuyu and yukirin : *laughing at each other**lost in their own world*

NyanNyan : *frowning**bad with morning**wish yuko were here*

Yuihan,takamina,sayanee : *walks and greet the other member like a boss*

Paruru : *walks saltily beside yuihan*

"Oh? sakura chan! Jurina! you guys early" sashihara rino greet the only two teenager in the senbatsu

"Sashi, good morning !" sakura greet her fellow HKT member "mina san, good morning" Sakura stand up and bowing politely to the other.

"Hey guys! good morning !" Jurina stop her dancing and greet them cheerfully

"Jurina.. you are sweating.. " Churi come and wipe Jurina sweat with her handkerchief

"Ah arigatou churi !" Jurina hugging the other SKE girl, and kiss her.

Kiss her... kiss her in the lips.. KISS her in the LIPS!

not stop there, Sakura then watch in astonishing as Jurina casually goes around hugging and kissing the other member too.

"??!!!!"

Sakura fully aware that Jurina, is a famous kissing monster, and this is not the first time she witness Jurina in action.

But its never bothered her as much as today, well.. after what happen the other day.. she expected something different.

Did she just missunderstand things between herself and Jurina? is she just put her hope too high? is she just another victim of the kissing monster? the fact is, after that day in the practice room, she haven't really talk to Jurina again at all.

-----------------------------

After 2 hours intense dance practice, the coach give them a quick rest.

sakura splash her face with as much water she could in the rest room, then lock herself inside the chamber, try to clear her mind from a wicked kissing monster who kept messing with her feeling.

A lot of question raging in her head.but..but the kiss they share.. its different isn't it?

Sakura could hear other people entering the rest room

"Is here okay?"

"hmm.. guess so"

Sakura recognize the voice.. but ...it can't be.. sakura then carefully leaning to the gap of her chamber door, peeking.

There... from the small gap in the chamber door... the hakata young girl see a scene from her nightmare. tears falling down from sakura eyes without her consent as she witness Jurina and Mayu shared a passionate kiss together.

-----------------------

As soon as the practice finished. sakura dashing from the room before everyone else.

Jurina : *looking around* hey.. where is sakura chan?

Sashi : eh? she just here a while ago.. maybe she has another job

Jurina : "... i see"

---------------------------

Sakura has been avoiding Jurina ever since, she stop coming to practice room. Jurina send her a massage, and try to call her several time, but she totally ignore it. she is busy.. she has no time to playing around.. and mostly...she has no time to be played around.

---

Sakura just wake up and still laying on her bed, playing with her phone, when her door bell ring. its her day off. she lives alone in her apartment in Hakata, away from her family who lives in kagoshima.

"... good morning sakura"

Sakura stood in silence when she open the door, and saw a girl with straight jet black hair standing in front of her apartment.

"What are you doing here Jurina" sakura replied coldly

"Seeing you"

"..."

"I miss you, you know.. and you never answering your phone"

"Why should I ?" the anger she's been hold this past few days start to appear in her usually calm and sweet voice . "i am busy.. and i am your nobody Jurina.. so .. if you don't mind.. this is my day off" Sakura try to close the door, but Jurina hand fast grab the door and stoping her.

".... *sigh* you do are mad aren't you..."

"Oh yeah?... why do you think i am?" sakura voice just became colder and sharper, she tried to shut the door again, but Jurina stronger than her.

"...Because i kiss other member the other day" Jurina said flatly "you've been avoiding me ever since"

Jurina straight word pierced sakura young heart "...you are wrong.. why would i angry to you.. you are nobody to me"

"Can you please..." Jurina snap the door open and force her way in, she then pull the hakata girl into her arm "...stop saying that you are nobody to me.. i love you"

Jurina warmth that surrounds her, Jurina sweet voice that just inches from her ear, and the shiver in Jurina words broke sakura final defense.. sakura could not hold her tears anymore "..you lied"

"Im not.. I love you sakura.. why do you think I come all the way to hakata from nagoya" Jurina tighten her arms around sakura

"I saw.. I saw you kiss mayu san"

"?!" Jurina pull her head back to look at sakura face "...so that is it.. you saw it", Jurina wipe the tears from sakura face slowly with her finger "don't cry please.. don't cry sakura" Jurina handling Sakura as if she is made of glass that could break anytime "mayu and I...it was just a practice for drama"

"Eh?"

"Well...Mayu have a kissing scene for the historical drama she is starring.. and she's asking me to help her practice"

"eh.. b-but"

" isn't it clear that mayu is Yukirin's.. i though everyone knows that . mayu just want to practice with someone else too..for references. but since it would troubled yukirin...and you.. we do it secretly in the rest room"

"ehh..ehhh" sakura still confuse

"i kiss other member just out of old habit,but ... i don't know its been troubling you this much .. I'm sorry.. " the taller girl tuck sakura chin, "i like kissing other member.. but i like your lips the most" and Jurina gently plant her lips on the younger girl soft lips .

"....because it taste like you"

Jurina then gives butterfly kisses to sakura face gently, wipe the trace of tears there with her lips "I'm sorry okay.. ill never kiss other people than you again" and Jurina kiss sakura lips once again

"... stupid" sakura throw herself to Jurina and wrap her arms sorrounding Jurina slender waist... "don't you dare kiss other people again!"

"yes milady" *gently stroking Sakura hair*

*calm down* "...btw Jurina... why Mayu san has to ask you from everyone else"

"maybe bacause we used to date"

"YOU USED TO WHAT??" *release her arms from Jurina*

"eh.. err.. we used to date" bite her lower lips "b-but its a long time ago! during Majisuka gakuen 2 shooting.. and at that time Yukirin cheating from her with Sae so... it just happen like that"

"... who else..who else you ever date?"

""ehh..errm.." *sweating*

"tell me jurina" *eyes and words as sharp as blade*

"um..R-Rena chan"

"and..."

"...annin"

"??! and !?"

"..k-kojiharu.. just for a while.. "

"And!!!??"

"and...nakanishi... sae chan....renachhi ..and.."

"you are unbelievable !! thats it I heard enough !!!!"

"but I am dating you now sakura"

"?!" thats the first time Jurina put a name on their relationship, and it makes sakura heart skip a beat.

"and I really love you..so" Jurina see that sakura has became a lot calmer and slowly embracing her once again

"just be my last ..will you?"

*kiss kiss kiss*

'I've stepped into a land mine ...' its the last thought on sakura's mind before she kissing back the akb group number one play girl . but some people just worth all the risk.

------------to be continue -----------------------

https://wordpress5218.wordpress.com
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 09:11:35 AM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
Re: dance (Jurina x sakuratan) part 2
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2016, 08:17:24 PM »
thank you for all the reply .. actually i am a wmatsui shipper .. but for this fanfic.. somehow.. it'll became a series of sakura and Jurina. I'm looking forward for all of your comment .. so i can write a better fanfic in the future. hope you enjoy it.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 08:39:56 PM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2016, 08:33:48 PM »
thank you for all the reply .. actually i am a wmatsui shipper .. but for this fanfic.. somehow.. it'll became a series of sakura and Jurina. I'm looking forward for all of your comment .. so i can write a better fanfic in the future. hope you enjoy it.

It's really good! :D

I hope you will do WMatsui in the future. ;3
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 02:49:06 AM »
Aaaaaaaaah...... That many of girls Jurina mentioned.
Sakura should have been worried.
Glad that it's a series... Gotta looking forward to it, good work!

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 03:54:05 AM »
I've bookmarked your wordpress. I like every fanfics you made, because I ship Jurina x non-mainstream member

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 06:06:44 AM »
thats cute  :ding: :ding: :on GJ: :on GJ:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline asryulianti08

• asryulianti08
    • asryulianti
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2016, 08:09:42 AM »
Update soonnnn :inlove:

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2016, 01:38:13 PM »
I've bookmarked your wordpress. I like every fanfics you made, because I ship Jurina x non-mainstream member

thank you  :) :)

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2016, 01:39:17 PM »

--- ----- The Original 7 goddess of AKB48-----------------

Another day in AKB practice room, today, Sakura and Jurina practicing their dance for NyaKB and Tsuchinoko Panda, the AKB sub unit where both are part of it.

Sakura : *sing* "ooh nyanya nyaa ooh nyaa nyaa nyaa" *dance*

Jurina : "....." *dance**her eyes on sakura*

Sakura "ooh nya nyaa nya nyaa" *dance*

Jurina : *throw herself to sakura*"argghhh Sakuraaa why you are so cuteeeee !!" *kiss kiss kiss*

Sakura : "J-jurina.. Not Here !!" *looking around**fight the kissing monster with all her might*

"oii Jurina.. stop teasing our precious Sakura" Sashihara Rino, leader of HKT48 and AKB group number #1 sousenkyo member just enter the room. Sashi pulled Jurina away from her HKT junior.

Jurina : "ahhh Noooo! Sakuraa" *rebelling**reach out for sakura*

Behind Sashihara.. one by one.. the rest of senbatsu member entering the room,

Other Members in the room : "takamina san .. yuihan san.. good morning"

Yuihan and Takamina : "Good morning everyone" *greeting back like a boss* *badass aura overload**double soukantoku smile*

Other members : "kyaaaa so cooll" *faint*

Other members : "good morning watanabe san.. kashiwagi san"

Mayu and yukirin : "good morning !" *mayuki smile* *cling to each other* *cuteness overload*

Other members : "arghhh so beautiful !!!" *nose bleed*

Other member : "um...shimazaki san .. good morning"

Paruru : "...." *keep walks*

Other members : *winds blowing*

"ooh sakura .. Jurina.. early as always !" the words came from NMB48 leader and ace, yamamoto sayaka.

Jurina : "ahh sayanee!! good morning !" *throw her self to sayane**ready to kiss*

Sakura : *glaring**blazing with dangerous aura*

Jurina : "h-How are you"*patting sayane's back**mission abort**sweats heavily*

Just then, even those main senbatsu member could feel a heavier atmosphere in the room, as four figure walks in

".. Acchan... good morning" the first soukantoku, takamina, smiling to the AKB48 legendary ace, her soukantoku badass face soften as she look Maede Atsuko walks towards her.

"Good morning.. sou chan !" Itano tomomi who walks beside acchan, throw her cat smile and greet takamina,

"hehe.. im not soukantoku anymore you know"

"We graduate before you retired.. so you'll always be our soukantoku" Said Yuko oshima, another legend of AKB48

"Long time no see ! give me five takamina !" shinoda mariko put her hand far ahead the chibi soukantoku, who jump desperately to touch it

"Stopp teasing me ! mariko samaa"

Kojiharu and miichan, the only first generation that left also joining them, chatting happily. for the next single, as a celebration of akb 10 years anniversary, these four legendary member somehow amazingly reentering the senbatsu.

The other members looking curiously from afar at those legendary senpai... especially maeda atsuko the very first AKB48 ace who grad on 2012, many of them not used to see them this close before, includes sakura, who despite already join senbatsu for UZA, just have her concurrent position in akb from 2014.

"Okay everyone.. lets start our practice" said takamina

Who would guess that only 4 people could make such a big difference, sakura and the other members looks astonishingly as the original kami-7 start to dance.

This is the akb48 they see in TV when they were young, the akb48 in the music video that they studied day and night, the akb48 that scratch their way from a small theater with only 7 audience, to international sensation; the first AKB48 that everyone know.

----------------------------------------

The training section has long over, everyone go home happily and excited for a chance to see the legendary member practice with them.. but yes.. two young member still staying in the quite practice room

"S-stop it Jurina"

*pinned sakura to the wall* "hmm.. isn't this why you ask me to stay?" *evil grin*

"y-you are wrong.. i just want to practice more" said the youngest senbatsu member who can't even look at Jurina eyes

"stop lying sakura" Jurina leaning closer.. and closer .. and just when her lips just a few inch from sakura's, the practice room door suddenly slamming open

Sakura : "??!!"*abruptly throw Jurina away*

Jurina : "what !? what !?" *suprised*

"ah you two still in here?" Maeda astsuko, the very first face of akb, entering the room

"ah.. acchan.. whats up"

Sakura can't decide which one surprised her more; the fact that her legendary senpai just barging into the room and almost catch her with Jurina, or the fact that Jurina just called that legendary senpai 'acchan' and talk to her casually ... sakura have to keep reminding herself that Jurina actually her great senpai.

"I forgot my bag.. ah there it is" *takes her bag*

"Ah yes.. we were wondering.. whose bag it is"

"yeah you know I'm a bit clumsy.. thankfully its not lost"

"hehe.. not change a lot aren't you "

"ehehe.. probably i am not.. but somehow.. you've change Jurina "

"Me? change how?"

"hmm.. i don't know.. something different.. hmmm" the first generation ace tilted her head "ah i know! Jurina.. you haven't tried to kiss me at all this day!"

Jurina : "e-ehh.. ehe he he" *forced smile*

Sakura : *stare's at Jurina*

Acchan : "i know something off today.. its you Jurina! hee.. you don't even tried to kiss mariko sama.. tomochin or yuko.. hahaha back then.. you always stole our lips when we let our guard down weren't you !"

Jurina : "r-really?? h-hahaha" *looks at sakura*

Sakura : *glare*

Jurina : *gulped*

Acchan : "hey hey Jurina" slowly moving closer to Jurina "don't you.. miss me?" closer.. and closer

Sakura : "!!!!??"

"Of course I miss You acchan but " Jurina gently pull Sakura who just staring in freeze all this time in the corner to her side "before.. let me introduce you.. this is sakura.. my Girl friend".

Acchan looks back and forth at the stiff sakura and the grinning Jurina.. then laugh

Acchan :"ahahahah is it? sorry sorry"

Jurina : "hehe" *grin*

Accahn : "I'm sorry I'm teasing you Jurina.. hey sakura chan.. I'm sorry okay.. i always teasing Jurina like that.. you must be angry aren't you"

Sakura : "n-no.. its okay maede san" *blushing*

Acchan : "ahhh you are blushing.. so cute" *pinch sakura cheeck* "ahh.. and your cheek are so soft" *mold sakura face with her hand*

Sakura : "eh? eh?" *confused*

Jurina : "acchaann stop teasing my sakura !"

Accahn : "ehehe.. sorry sorry..ah.. i should go now.. takamina waiting for me in the front"

Sakura still standing confusedly when the first ace leaning towards her and whispering in her ears "hey sakura chan.. Jurina always playing around with members.. but this is the first time she actually refers someone as her girl friend.. i think..she is serious with you"

Jurina : "heyy acchan ! what are you whispering to my girl friend !"

Sakura : "!!"*blushing*

Accahn : "nothing" *wink at sakura* "now i should really go.. bye !" acchan walks away, leave them both in the practice room

"what with her ?" Jurina shrugged her hair, but then she can feel sakura's hand slowly pulled her t-shirt .. the hakata girl then gently kiss the SKE ace

" s-sakura?"

".. can we continue..to where we were left before?"

"...you bet"

---------------------to be continue-------------------------
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 01:08:40 AM by akbdaisuki48 »

Offline daichi matsui

• Silent reader 95% - Wmatsui_timemachine
  • If i left comment = Congratulation you are a great author!!
Re: dance (Jurina x sakuratan) part 3
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2016, 02:36:48 PM »
WHOAA!! that was really really good author sama!!
I've been being a sider from your 1st chapter (i'm sorry for that) and i've read all your fanfic on your wordpress too, and they are amazingly good!! (especially wmatsui)
I love this 'dance' ff cz :
1. The main role is Jurina
2. This ff related to 48 group hot news, so its kinda look like a real
3. We hv same perspective about jurina-ooge diamond and sakura-kimi wa melody (Yeah its really hard to be special)
4. I'm totally wmatsui hardcore shipper, and i rarely read other shipper ff, and i hate ff who paired jurina with other member. But i weirdly i don't hate your ff.
5. The most important are you are really fast to update your fanfic!! love it
Thats all!! so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for made this ff, keep going!
((sorry for bad english))

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2016, 03:10:42 PM »
Uwaaaa sakura getting bolder  :inlove:

I miss the old kami7

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2016, 03:53:16 PM »
Sakura's so aggressive lol

Offline asryulianti08

• asryulianti08
    • asryulianti
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2016, 04:23:45 PM »
 :twothumbs :wub: i love your ff   :deco:

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2016, 02:41:06 AM »
WHOAA!! that was really really good author sama!!
I've been being a sider from your 1st chapter (i'm sorry for that) and i've read all your fanfic on your wordpress too, and they are amazingly good!! (especially wmatsui)
I love this 'dance' ff cz :
1. The main role is Jurina
2. This ff related to 48 group hot news, so its kinda look like a real
3. We hv same perspective about jurina-ooge diamond and sakura-kimi wa melody (Yeah its really hard to be special)
4. I'm totally wmatsui hardcore shipper, and i rarely read other shipper ff, and i hate ff who paired jurina with other member. But i weirdly i don't hate your ff.
5. The most important are you are really fast to update your fanfic!! love it
Thats all!! so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for made this ff, keep going!
((sorry for bad english))

actually.. wmatsui is my main ship .. thank you so much.. ill write again  :)

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
Re: dance (Jurina x sakuratan ft. akb group) part 3
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2016, 09:45:53 PM »
haha, if not this forum i woildn't even know that there are jurinaxsakura shippers...  :shocked

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Last Fantasy