JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fullarmor - Money & Game

Author Topic: [TV] AKB48 1st Anime + Manga "AKB0048"  (Read 133428 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [TV] AKB48 1st Anime + Manga "AKB0048"
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 09:10:15 AM »

It’s been announced that three popular voice actresses will be voice acting for the upcoming anime, “AKB0048“.

The story of “AKB0048″ takes place in the 21st Century, when man-kind is forced to leave Earth due to a world war over interplanetary travel technology. Entertainment becomes heavily regulated and idols groups slowly die out. However, one idol group called ‘AKB0048′ manages to rise up by inheriting the spirit of the legendary AKB48.

The three actresses will provide their voices for the ’succession members’, who have succeeded the names of the current real-life members of AKB48.

Kanda Akemi will play ‘Yuko’, the 9th generation idol who will succeed the name of Oshima Yuko. She commented, “I always listen to AKB48’s songs when I want to liven up my mood! Oshima-san is very impressive because her smile is like the sun. She is a very talented singer and dancer, I can feel that she has a very strong heart. I’m nervous to play the role of an actual person, but I will do my best!”

Tamura Yukari will play ‘Mayuyu’, the third model idol based on Watanabe Mayu. She commented, “I never thought I would be participating in it! I’m very happy. Watanabe Mayu-san will be participating as a voice actress herself, so I’m nervous to play the anime-version Mayuyu-chan in front of her. But I hope to express Mayuyu-chan’s cuteness and charm to my heart’s content.”

Finally, Horie Yui will play ‘Yukirin’, the 6th generation idol who will succeed the name of Kashiwagi Yuki. She commented, “I always watch AKB48 on tv, and I’ve been to their concerts. So I’m very excited about this anime adaptation! At the same time, I feel the pressure, but I want to play the role with all my might!”

Source: natalie

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/02/kanda-akemi-tamura-yukari-horie-yui-to-voice-act-for-akb0048/

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 06:00:36 PM »

Look closer...

Offline deH

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Oshiriii~ ω Yaparize~!
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2012, 01:44:52 AM »
So, the official senbatsu cast is finally out '-'

Here, the complete list:

Kanda Akemi, as Oshima Yuko
Ueda Kana, as Itano Tomomi
Kawasumi Ayako, as Akimoto Sayaka;
Shiraishi Ryoko, as Takahashi Minami;
Noto Mamiko, as Kojima Haruna;
Horie Yui, as Kashiwagi Yuki;
Tamura Yukari, as Watanabe Mayu;
Nakahara Mai, as Miyazawa Sae;
Sawashiro Miyuki, as Maeda Atsuko.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2012, 04:58:10 AM »
It's interesting that despite Sousenkyo results, the "legendary" characters end up still being founding team members, especially with the inclusion of Saeyaka, there's clearly someone on the storywriting team who really liked Himawarigumi back in the day.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2012, 03:26:52 AM »
Now on YT

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2012, 11:06:05 AM »
Promo trailer

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2012, 07:12:28 PM »
OMG!!! This is going to be sooooo awesome!!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Heika88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 君だよ!!
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2012, 07:17:13 PM »
I want to see this anime, I hope that somebody will can upload it on  :jphip:

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2012, 11:25:22 PM »
My prediction of who will be what generation based off of the character descriptions and character design: Source

Motomiya Nagisa (13) – Iwata Karen (AKB48 Research Student, probably now Team 4 as of 03.24.2012)
"Even if I trip over, I will send my energy to you!"
From the 77th batch of intern. She can sometimes be absent-minded, but she holds an honest admiration towards 0048. She often gets too laidback and makes Yuka angry. She was not too good at singing but since she was picked as intern she started to get better.
Prediction: Acchan (Just look at that character design.  XD Acchan shoo-in. That "not too good at singing" bit only reinforces it.)

Ichijo Yuka (14) – Sato Amina (AKB48 Team B)
"I am the happy cheerleader captain for everyone!"
From the 77th batch of interns. She is of the type who talks in straightfoward manner and also a bit short-tempered, but she can also be kind to people. Always carrying a big bag with her, and she stores many different things inside. She knew Orine and Nagisa since they were small kids. She often takes the lead and drags the two along with her.
Prediction: Takamina (Aki-P's a Takacchan shipper, that "captain" quote, and takes the lead. The only snag is the character design, which could be Mayu. But that character design is also the second-shortest character, so yeah, Takamina.  XD)

Kishida Mimori (17) – Sato Sumire (AKB48 Team B)
"Did some pheromone come out??"
(likes cherries but not Japanese cherries)
From the 75th batch of intern. She is tall and has good body proportion, and she is proud of that. A sexy character. Somehow likes to speak in sweet tone like by adding "Nou~~~" or "Dakara~~~" at the end of sentence but she is not really being disingenuous. Also somehow likes to pose in sexy ways.
Prediction: Haruna (Almost self-explanatory. The "sexy character," "tall/good body proportion," and "speak in sweet tone" bits fit Haruna to a T. Plus, she's older.)

Aida Orine (13) – Nakaya Sayaka (AKB48 Team A)
"If it is fine with you, could you xxxx with me?"
From the 77th batch of interns. She has a well-bred personality and often follows behind Nagisa and Yuka. Suprisingly likes to work with mechanics and is quite good at it. Can sometimes blush easily and when she gets nervous her gestures can get exaggerated. Likes to eat.
Prediction: Tomochin (Alternatively, she's a mechanic, so some accident might convert her to cyborg-dom and thus the Mayu spot. "Follows behind Nagisa and Yuka" means that it has to be a non-Takacchan 1st gen, and Haruna fits Mimori way too much, so this has to be Tomochin.) 

Shinonome Sonata (10) – Yagami Kumi (SKE48 Team S)
"I will go to the top with everyone! Yo!"
From the 77th batch of interns. The youngest intern and the shortest, but has very high sports capability.... and she is a bit of a wild and naive child. Likes to give strange nicknames to others but they never quite stick. She is the younger sister of Kanata and really likes her a lot.
Prediction: Yuko (Come on, high sports capability, wild child, shortest!?)

Shinonome Kanata (15) – Ishida Haruka (AKB48 Team B)
"Be calm, be precise, and be bold"
From the 75th batch of interns. She is always serious and works hard. She has a slightly inflexible character. She is from the same batch as Mimori and is a close friend of her. She is able to speak honestly about her feeling to Mimori. She is the elder sister of Sonata and she basically considers her as an annoyance. When the two sisters argue, it can get quite tense.
Prediction: Sayaka (An older character, and it's not Haruna. "Always serious and works hard" and "slightly inflexible?" Sayaka. Plus, fuckyea Sayuko brosismance is so awesome it exists in the future.)

Sono Chieri (13) – Watanabe Mayu (AKB48 Team B)
"Let there be shape for dream, and light for singing voice."
From the 77th batch of intern. She is cool in character and sometimes speaks in a harsh tone, but she is also extraordinarily committed and passionate. She also happens to be from a blue-blooded family of big enterprise. She adored 0048 since she was a child and she holds grand dream which she would not tell anyone.
Prediction: Yukirin (Alternatively, Sayaka. WTF, Mayu.  XD This prediction is mostly based off of character design of Chieri vs. the anime Yukirin. But the quotes for Kanata and Chieri also better fit Sayaka and Yukirin, respectively.)

Yokomizo Makoto (16) – Mita Mao (NMB48 Team M)
"Negative dash! I will show you the sincere Makoto!"
From the 77th batch of intern. She can easily get scared and is a timid person. She is the type that gets worried the plane may fall down when she rides in a plane. She really loves 0048 but she often gets many worries and concerns about her being a member of it. She thinks she has not got a nice body figure and wishes that she can look more feminine when the moment requires so.
Prediction: Sae (Kind of process of elimination, but "wishes that she can look more feminine?" Yeah...)

Kanzaki Suzuko (14) – Hata Sawako (SKE48 Team KII)
"I will not lose to anyone for my love for AKB"
(loves to eat potato chips with chopsticks) From the 77th batch of interns. She is bespectacled and normallly quite quiet, but she is also an idol otaku who knows 0048's history very well and often explains 0048 to other people. She takes great care to a signature she received from a certain person.
Prediction: Mayu (Alternatively, Yukirin. This is mostly a process of elimination choice.)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2012, 07:27:57 AM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing

Offline Rarafragalicious

• Member+
  • Wotaku Life
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2012, 09:48:50 PM »
Official channel:

It's pronounced ra-ra-frag-a-licious

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2012, 03:42:40 AM »

New promo stuff

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2012, 04:51:33 AM »
This is a great opportunity for all of the girls involved. Gonna be fun to watch!

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2012, 02:25:43 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2012, 09:17:25 AM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2012, 05:07:46 AM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2012, 03:37:17 AM »

Credit lodour for the scans

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2012, 06:46:40 AM »
Rena's such an anime otaku.  :lol: I'd do my usual "One of us! One of us!  :panic:" thing, but I'm not much for anime anymore.  :nervous

Source
I want to watch AKB0048!!

Satelight (the production company) is specialized in Meka Anime* so I’m confident I can look forward to see Meka like the ones in Macross Frontier or Aquarion EVOL. Moreover, judging by the PV and by the atmosphere Shawako told me the Anime has, I’m already excited!
Also, the one in charge of the Mecha design is Kawamori-san, who created the Mecha for my beloved Eureka!!
If that wasn’t enough, the members are going to do the voice acting so I want to cheer on them!

I was worried since I can’t watch Sanjuu TV but to be honest I don’t really know much about channels. (laugh)

They should let Nijigen Doukoukai do a recap-and-analysis corner on the blog or something. It would give the producers of the show more incentive to make the thing good, as what with Rena posting about being worried about the CG animation before, I bet she wouldn't be afraid to tear apart shitty writing.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fullarmor - Money & Game