JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Erika - Free

Author Topic: Marvel Flicks  (Read 19971 times)

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
Re: Marvel Flicks
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2010, 09:47:08 PM »
^
Omg no, I'd rather have Donald Glover! I love his insane twitter/web campaign, and it would be awesome if it landed him a part in the new Spider-Man film(s)~!

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2010, 11:05:40 PM »
Samuel L. Jackson announces 'Avengers' cast (AP)

SAN DIEGO - Comic book fans no longer have to imagine what it might be like to see all their favorite superheroes in one place.

They got the chance Saturday at Comic-Con, when the cast of the forthcoming "Avengers" film took the stage. Samuel L. Jackson surprised some 6,000 fans gathered for a Marvel Studios presentation when he stepped out just as it was ending and started introducing the cast of "The Avengers."

Jackson brought out stars Clark Gregg, Scarlett Johannson, Chris Hemsworth of "Thor" and Chris Evans of "Captain America."

He then introduced another surprise guest, Robert Downey Jr., who brought out the rest of the all-star cast, including Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye and Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner.

"The Avengers" is based on the comic book series of the same name, which brings various Marvel superheroes together. The film is due in 2012.
http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.ap.org/samuel-l-jackson-announces-avengers-cast-ap

So yes, Hulk will be starred by Mark Ruffalo. Whoever he is... :lol:
Oh wait. Last time I watched a movie with him in it was Zodiac. And Collateral before that.
And he's apparently been in this year's Date Night and Shutter Island.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2010, 10:11:06 PM »
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2010, 10:13:25 PM »
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Erika - Free