JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Bastard

Author Topic: After All These Years...~君に恋してる~ Chapter 2 (03/03/2012)  (Read 9740 times)

Offline caecus

• Love Takamina~♥ !!
Chapter 2

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║ ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║ ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║ ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║ ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║
You mean 'her'?!

Miichan shouted causing her food to come out of her mouth and all over Haruna's face...
Everyone's attention turned towards Miichan who has just shouted and destroy the peaceful atmosphere and even Mariko sama looks at her as if she has just gone crazy..
"Miichan.. calm down and SIT DOWN!" says Haruna with a threatening tone as she wipe off the food from her face.
After realizing that everyone was staring at her she smiled and apologized before sitting down..
"Haha.. Sorry.. just a bit.. you know.. shocked"

Mariko sama walks slowly to their table and asked "Was there something wrong??"
"Nope, nothing!" replies Miichan
"Okay then, please enjoy your lunch" answers Mariko but as she is going to leave she felt a pair of arms holding onto her shoulder..

Mariko then turn around confusedly and was going to ask is there anything else need but as she is going to open her mouth the pair of arms suddenly shake her shoulder furiously.
"Who was that girl just now that left?!!!" asks Acchan although she knew it was Takahashi Minami but she just want to make sure as she shake Mariko furiously causing Mariko's eyes to go spinning around.
"A.. cwoul..d ywu.. pwease.. let. go fwirst??" Mariko barely able to answer properly as her eyes are spinning and she felt that she was going to throw up soon if this continues.
But Acchan didn't stop at all, she just increased the speed instead!!!
Just when Mariko's face is turning green Haruna step in and hold Acchan's arms to stop her
"Acchan, I think you better stop.. I don't want the waitress to throw up in my food.."
"Owh! Sorry.. just a bit high tension haha.." replies Acchan smiling wrly..

But.. it seems like Haruna has stopped a few seconds too late....

BWARPF.. (Don't know how the sounds of throwing up is..)

"EH!!!"
"NO!! My food!!"
".... Not my fault...."

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║ After a few minutes of Chaos.... ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║

"Ahem.. sorry for throwing up on the food but.." says Mariko while looking at Acchan
Acchan turns her head to the side as if it was not her fault.. while Miichan and Haruna looks at Acchan while black lines on their head..
"We'll prepare new food, so please wait for awhile" says Mariko while she stands up from the seat.
"Wait!"
"Yes? Is there anything else that you need??"
"You haven't answered my question yet"
"????"
"WHO IS THAT GIRL THAT LEFT?!!!"
"Oh! That's Takahashi Minami, the owner of this restaurant" replies Mariko "Why do you want to know??"
"Nothing"
Then Mariko left and went back to the kitchen to tell Tomochin and Yuki to prepare new food for them.

CLANK CLUNK CLINK CLANK << Sounds of Tomochin and Yuki preparing food..

"Acchan, Haruna.. I'm worried about our food.."
"Same here... The kitchen doesn't sound like it's preparing food at all.."
"..........." Acchan is daydreaming in how will she say 'hi' to Minami if she met her later..

Kring! << Sounds of the bell ringing from opening the door of the restaurant

"Mariko~ I'm back~" says Takamina as she came back with both hands full of groceries
"Oh, Takamina. Here, give me some" says Mariko as she help Takamina with the groceries
"Thanks" says Takamina smiling causing Mariko to blush a bit..
"It.. it's fine.." Mariko stuttered..

Of course our midget coming back Acchan noticed it immediately and walk over.
"Hi.. It's been awhile Minami.." says Acchan nervously
Takamina looked shocked but then her face become gentle again and smiles
"Hi Acchan! Been a long time! How are you doing?"
"Um.. Good.." replies Acchan blushing from Takamina's smile
"You guys know each other??" asks Mariko confused
"Yea.. we.. were classmates" replies Takamina
"Yes.. I'm Maeda Atsuko but please call me Acchan miss waitress" replies Acchan with a smile although she felt sad when Takamina says that she is just a 'classmate'
"I'm not miss waitress, I'm Shinoda Mariko just call me Mariko since you're Takamidget's friend" smiles Mariko
"Hey! I'm not a midget!" protested Takamina

"Hi there! I'm Minegishi Minami, Acchan's friend, you can call me Miichan" says Miichan as she came towards Takamina with Haruna
"And I'm Kojima Haruna, just call me Haruna"
"Nice to meet you, I'm Takahashi Minami" replies Minami with a smile
One looked friendly and cute, and one looked... gorgeously beautiful.. << Taka's thoughts

BOOOM!!! << Sound coming from the kitchen

"Er.. Please excuse me first.. I'll have to see the kitchen" says Minami bowing and left for the kitchen followed by Mariko

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║ ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║ ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║
Kitchen

"..................................." Was the only thing in Takamina's mind as she stepped in the kitchen.
"..................................." Was also the only thing Mariko can described the state the kitchen is in..
"..................................."
"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO MY LOVELY, WHITE, ELEGANT KITCHEN?!!!" shouted Takamina
"IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE 'WHITE' NOT... BLACK?!! GIVE ME AN ACCEPTABLE EXPLANATION FOR THIS MESS!!"
Tomochin and Yukirin who were working turn back and smile and Takamina
"Well.. we were cooking the food for the customers..." started Yuki
"Then.. by the time we notice it became like this??" completed Tomochin
"sigh*" Takamina sat down on the bench and rub her forehead "I knew I shouldn't have left the kitchen with our two kitchen walking disasters..."
"Hey!" protested Yuki and Tomochin
"Btw.. Yuki.. what were you doing?? What's that... black... mosaic food in the pan??" asks Mariko
"Oh! This is my masterpiece! Omelette Egg! (not sure of the spelling)"
"Urm.. why are you using a chopstick to make a hole on the egg??" asks Takamina with black lines on her head..
"I thought I have taught you how to crack an egg..."
"Owg! Takamina san, that way was too high risks!! The risk of the egg shell dropping is 99.9%! So it's better to use my way!! Which is to use the chopstick and make a hole on the egg then pour it out! I'm a genius right?!!" explains Yuki proudly
"...................." Silence filled in the room
"And... Tomochin.. what's with the natto on the sandwich???" asks Mariko
"Oh! My original recipe~ I wanted to let Takamina try it! I'm confident about it!" replies Tomochin happily while looking at Takamina shyly.
Oh oh.. Does that mean I have to eat that natto, banana, mayonnaise sandwich?!! But.. But..I'll have a stomach ache!!! But... I can't disappoint Tomochin who looks so happy about it...
"Er.. I'll eat it after the work okay??"
"Un!" Tomo says happily.
"sigh* For now.. let's get the cooking going on then we've got to renovate the whole kitchen later..."
║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║ ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║ ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║ ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║ ║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: After All These Years... Author's NOTICE!!! + Chapter 2
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2012, 11:10:15 AM »
I edited the name of the topic:

Law #5 Reasonable thread titles, please. As for sparkling titles, just as long as it's only SMALL things like :: or *, it’s fine. Avoid stuff like this: **¯`-.//*-*//_-_Title_-_//*-*//.-`¯**

Thanks for writing  :thumbup

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
OH!! All Takamina!?!! :w00t:
That's great! :cathappy:
TakaTomo, Atsumina, TakaMari, etc. would all be good~ :D (Too Greedy.. hehe.. :grin:)

Thanks for the Update! :)
Update Soon! :thumbsup

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
In this story I think I like takamari. Dnt know why but it's cute lol

Offline okiedokie

Wow x2 ! It's very interesting, seems both mariko & tomochin's love takamina ,well i don't want my midget get turto but still wanna see "girls - fighting" .I hope Acchan can beat all of them and "take"Takamina go home XD ?

Offline pamela89

I want Atsumina  :shakeit:

LOL the kitchen..Nice going tomochin  :twothumbs

I hope she still likes Acchan~   :pen_whirl:

Please don't do anything to hurt my Acchan  :mon wtfmm:

nice Fic !!  :pig sleep:

Please continue~  :kneelbow:

[

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Takamina's the man :lol: She's got Acchan looking for her for years. And her smiles can turn two other girls into tomatoes :wub: It must have stung for Acchan though when Takamina referred her as an ex-classmate. Not even friends? I wonder how Takamina feels about their past together now.

Such coincidence that her restaurant is so near to Acchan's clinic. Ah~ fate works in mysterious ways~

Offline iloveakb48

I LOVE ATSUMINA but i hope it's takatomo,..
i love akb48!!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
HAHAHAH! poor kitchen!

Offline rightsaver143

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Forever kojiyuu and nanamai(nanasexmaiyan) shipper
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh acchan why'd you break up with takamina :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hahaha "two walking kitchen disasters" tomochin and Yuki!!!!! :lol: :rofl:

Update it please  :bow: :bow:
46 Group
Kami oshi: Nishino Nanase & Shiraishi Mai😍
Oshimen: Saito Asuka

48 Group
Kami oshi: Yokoyama Yui & Kashiwagi Yuki
Oshimen: Oguri Yui, Mukaichi Mion, Nakai Rika

Graduated Member
Kami oshi: Kojima Haruna & Oshima Yuko😘
Oshimen: Watanabe Mayu

OTP
1st: Nanamai (Nishino Nanase x Shiraishi Mai)
2nd: Kojiyuu (Kojima Haruna x Oshima Yuko)
3rd: Mayuki (Watanabe Mayu x Kashiwagi Yuki)
4th: Atsumina ( Maeda Atsuko x Takahashi Minami)

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Bastard