JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Home Made Kazoku - Home Sweet Home (Reborn)

Author Topic: (Short Story) Myth - MerUme (New Story) UPDATE Part 2  (Read 10171 times)

Offline akbcoupleshipper

• Oshima Yuko for eternity, Saito Asuka for now
Re: (Short Story) Disguise - Sayamilky FINALLY UPDATE AGAIN!!
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2016, 11:27:19 AM »
I'm really sorry for a really late update again... :kneelbow: too many assignment to finish..
But here the final part.. Hope you guys still want to read this..
Here you go!

Part 4 (Final Part)

"Ugh.. My head.." Sayaka woke up with a headache.

"Ah you've woken up." Yui came in to check on Sayaka when she woke up. "Here drink this."

"What happened?" Sayaka asked before gulping her water.

"You're totally wasted Sayanee." Yui looked at Sayaka worrily. "I've told you this is not a good idea." Yui already could guess the reason her friend became like this.

"Idea?" Sayaka still not connected to herself made her a little bit kind of amnesia.

"Miyuki.."

In instant Sayaka remembered everything that happened last night.

"Oh god.."

"So what happened?"

"Her dad exposed my cover. And now Miyuki doesn't want to meet me again. Although I'd thought to tell her the truth after dinner. I messed up."

"So what will you do now?"

"I don't kn..."

"How about you come with me to State Sayaka.." Suddenly someone butted in.

"Mom?? How can you be here? Since when?"

"She's here after you called everyone on your caller id yesterday while crying like a crazy person."

"What?! I was doing what?!" Sayaka couldn't believe she was that desperate. Okay she was but calling everyone? Was she call Miyuki too?

"So you wanna come? Beside that Miyuki girl doesn't want to meet you anymore right? Yeah after what you did of course she will be mad."

"Wai-wait.. How did you.." Sayaka looked at Yui which she replied with a guilty smile.

"You know i always bad at lying Sayanee."

"You're my daughter.. I need to know what you're doing Sayaka."

"Ck.. Alright alright it's okay. But what about the State thing?"

"Oh right.. Your dad has opened up new business there. It will take maybe more than a year until we can leave it and return here. So we thought maybe bringing you there was the best option. We can't leave you alone here for too long. Look at what happen right now.."

"What?! It's too sudden mom. And please stop talking about Milky okay?"

"Still calling her nickname. You must like her so much."

"Mom.."

"Okay.. You told us before that you want to come and learn music there. I already enroll you at one of the best universities there."

"Just go Sayaka. When else you get this chance? It's always your dream to study abroad right?"

"But... I don't want to leave you."

Yui laughed. "What happened to you? We can always chat or video call everyday. And i know that's not your real reason."

Sayaka glared at Yui. For some reason today Yui really wouldn't cooperate with her. It always liked this when Sayaka's mom was here.

"So??" Sayaka's mom asked again.

"Hmmm...."

--------

Few days later...
It had been days since the last time Miyuki met Shun or she just knew it was Sayaka actually.

She still mad at her. Of course.. But she also missed her. She won't lie to herself, she really wanted to meet Sayaka. But she just didn't know what to do when it happened.

#sigh "Why must she lie to me? Okay it was me who first made my own conclution that she was a boy but she could have tell me after that right? It wouldn't be this bad if i knew this from her."

Miyuki was wandering around at the nearby park alone. Actually with her bodyguards behind following her everywhere.

Ever since that day her bodyguards were never leave her side. She knew it her father would do so. But she couldn't do anything. She just too scared to complain to her father after what happened.

Her father sure was still mad at her for being fooled by stranger.

To kill some time she went to the mall. Maybe shopping could make her forget about Sayaka. But somehow today all the things displayed at the mall weren't interesting at all. All she could think was Sayaka and how much she wanted to meet her.

#sigh "I wish i could meet her." Miyuki looked down.

"Ugh.." She bumped and then fell down.

"Sorry i'm not looking where i'm going. Are you okay?" A girl said and gave her a hand to help her stood up.

Miyuki took the hand and got up with help. "Yeah i'm okay. I'm not looking too. So i'm also sorry."

"Watanabe Miyuki?" Suddenly the girl asked excitedly.

"Do i know you?"

"Ah you probably don't know me but i've heard a lot about you." The girl extended her hand. "Yokoyama Yui. I'm Sayaka's friend."

Miyuki was a little bit taken aback when she heard that name. "You mean Yamamoto Sayaka?"

"Yes. Maybe you know her better as Yamamoto Shun. But yeah you already know she's a she actually." Yui said lightly.

"You know about all of this lie?" Miyuki couldn't understand how could this Yui girl talked about this matter so lightly when she was really angry at Sayaka.

"Of course.. I'm her bestfriend. Alhough i think we can't count it as a lie completely but yeah she's kind of stupid so she's about to tell you too late already. You know? She was going to tell you after the dinner but yeah.."

"Yes i the one who first took a conclution that she is a boy and i didn't give her a chance to tell me. But she should tell me sooner before dad told me."

"Like i said. She's a little bit stupid. She scared that you would hate her when you knew that she's a girl. And that happens now. That's why she is so misserable these days." Yui chuckled a bit.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"She really like you Watanabe san. That's why when you mad at her she couldn't bear it and really wasted that day."

"...." Miyuki didn't know what to say.

"But since she's going to go maybe she will be better as time goes by."

"What?! Go where?! When?!"

"To States. Her plane is tonight."

-------

"She is going with her mom. Maybe she won't be back for 2 years since she will study there. Are you really okay with that?"

Miyuki remembered what Yui said while sitting impatiently in taxi toward the airport.

"Please faster sir." Miyuki said and then looked at her watch. 'I hope i still can make it.'

"Yes miss."

After few more times finally she arrived at the airport. She got out abruptly and headed straight to the departure area.

"Yokoyama san!" Miyuki shouted from a far.

"Watanabe san? What are you doing here?" Yui a little bit surprised to see Miyuki there.

"Where's Sayaka?"

"She was just going in. Her flight is earlier than its schedule."

"What?!" Miyuki looked down.

"Are you okay?" Yui asked concerned.

"Yes i'm okay.. But is she really won't come home for 2 years?"

"Maybe?" Yui shrugged. "But she will be back. I can promise you that."

Miyuki smiled. "Thanks Yokoyama san. Then i'll go first." She bowed and then walked away.

"Be careful on your way home Watanabe san."

-------

2 weeks later...
"Oujo sama!! Your father will kill us if he knows you ran away again. Please don't run away!" One of Miyuki's bodyguards shouted while running.

"That's why just leave me alone. I won't let father knows. I won't go to dangerous place." Miyuki shouted back while running away. Again...

"We let that happen oujo sama. What if something bad happen to you!"

"Gah!! Just stop following me!! Can yo- Ugh.." Since she was looking back at her chasers Miyuki bumped and then fell down.

"It looks like running away is your hobby huh?" Miyuki knew this voice. It was somewhat familiar and the voice she really wanted to hear.

She looked up and just as she just thought. "Sayaka? I thought you're.."

"No time for explaination. Let's go!" Sayaka pulled Miyuki and helped her ran away from her bodyguards.

"Hah hah hah~ why we always end up in this situation?" Sayaka said while trying to catch her breath.

"..."

No responses Sayaka looked up and saw Miyuki was crying.

"Ehh!! Why? What's wrong?" Sayaka became panic when she saw Miyuki was crying. This made Miyuki laughed at her antics.

"Suddenly crying and now you're laughing. Are you okay?"

"I can't help it since you're really funny. But.. Didn't you will be there for 2 years?"

"Heh?? Says who?"

"But Yokoyama san said so.."

"That Yokoyama..." Sayaka made notes herself she needed to give Yui a lesson after this.

"I just go there to meet my dad. And i won't study there."

"So that means Yokoyama san lied to me?" Sayaka nodded. "Even though i'd cried all night.." Miyuki whispered to herself but Sayaka still could hear her.

"You cried for me?? Oww.. I'm ready to cry now.." Sayaka pretended to tear up.

"Shut up!" Miyuki said flustered.

"So.. You're not mad at me anymore?"

"Hmm.. I'm not mad at you. Okay at first yes.. But it wasn't completely your fault. And..." Miyuki's voice suddenly died down.

"And?"

"ilikeyou.."

"Huh? What did you say?" Actually Sayaka understood what Miyuki said but seeing how cute Miyuki was when she was shy she pretended to not understand it.

"I like you.. Mou Sayaka..."

Sayaka giggled. "Hahaha~ I like you too." Sayaka patted the flustered Miyuki.

"Then we're official now?"

Miyuki nodded. "And no lies from now on." She added.

"Alright alright i'm sorry for lying to you."

"I'm sorry for mad at you too." Miyuki hugged Sayaka.

-------

"So father we're here for your approval."

"You get out from here. I want to talk to her privately."

"But dad.."

"It's okay Milky." Sayaka said reassuring.

"Okay then.." Miyuki looked at her father. "Don't you dare to do anything bad to her father." She said then leave the room.

"...."

Sayaka cleared her throat. "Ehmm.. I'm really sorry for everything i did sir."

"Hmm.."

"I promise those things will never ever happen again. I really like Miyuki. Please give me a second chance."

"....." Sayaka couldn't bear this awkward situation but for Miyuki.. She must bear it.

"I still can't believe you." Sayaka looked down disappointed.

"But since i never have seen Miyuki like this i'll give you a second chance."

"Thank you very much sir.. I won't disappoint you.." Sayaka bowed over and over happily.

"But! If i see you make Miyuki cry even once.. You won't see blue sky ever again." Sayaka gulped.

"You can sure you won't sir."

"Okay then.. You can go now."

"Thank you sir." Sayaka bowed then went out as fast as she could.

"How is it?" Miyuki asked worriedly.

Sayaka just gave her two thumbs up. Couldn't talk well after bearing all that tension from Miyuki's father.

"Yey!! Let's go for our first official date then.." Miyuki clung on to Sayaka.

-------

"I see it went well then? Thanks to who? Of course thanks to me." As soon as they set feet out from Miyuki's house they were welcomed by a familiar voice.

"Yui?"

"Yokoyama san.."

"Yo my friend and her girlfriend." The two of them blushed at Yui's remark.

"Aww.. See how red you guys are. New couple.. Typical.." Yui shook her head.

"Ah! By the why you told her i won't be back for 2 years?" Sayaka suddenly remembered her notes.

"Ah about that.. Let's see the positive side. You guys are together now right?" Yui tried to escape from Sayaka's glare. "I need to go now. Bye." She ran away to her car then drove away.

"That girl.."

"But she is right.. We wouldn't be together now if she didn't lied to me. We should thank her next time." Miyuki said.

"You're right. But please don't.. She will take adventages because of that."

"I'll say thank to her for sure then." Miyuki teased.

"Don't you dare to do that." Sayaka tickled her playfully.

"Mou stop it Sayaka.." Miyuki said between her laugh.

"Ehmm ehmm.." This stopped the two of them.

"Ah dad.. You're going?"

"Ye-yeah i have some business to take care." He told them then went inside his car.

"I think you said you won't go anywhere this evening sir." His driver said inside the car.

"Just drive me anywhere. Quickly they are watching."

The driver smiled at his master antics for his daughter.

"Stop smiling Takashi."

"Yes sir."

-------

"Where will we go now?" Sayaka asked when the car had gone.

"Let's go watch the concert at that cafe from before. Yokoyama san told me the band with the real members will perform again tonight."

"Ehh?? Why that place for our first date?"

"It for our commemoration." Miyuki dragged Sayaka along the way.

-----------end------------

Thanks for reading.. I'm writing new short story..  :wahaha: Please keep reading my fics..
And please leave your comments..  :on gay:    :byebye:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2016, 02:19:12 PM »
Wait what?... Sooo milky doesn't have a problem that sayaka is a girl, right? I though some of problem gonna be for this...

And... where is the kiss? 0.0 i mean it's not obligatory but it feel weird about not kissing scene...

In the last scene i though that miruki papa gonna spy the sayamilky's date...

Well but it was just me.. Thank you for your fic!

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2016, 01:09:29 AM »
iwillreadandcommentifyoukeepwriting

Offline akbcoupleshipper

(Short Story) Myth - MerUme [Part 1] (New Story)
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2016, 01:55:00 PM »
Here's come another short story!! :D This time it's MerUme!!
I know it's a little late since Ume already grad but lately i ship this two because of Odekake.. Hope you like it!!

-----------
Part 1

There was a myth believed in a village that passed down from one generation to the next generation.

Long time ago wolves attacked the village suddenly. After many bloodshed the villagers managed to push back the wolves to the forest. Although they won they never knew if the wolves would attack them again in the future or not. And so since that time this forest had became a restricted area for the villagers.

Now many decades had passed in peace nothing bad had happened. Sometimes they heard howls and saw the wolves near the border though but not more than that. Dispite of that they still feel the fear of the myth.

"Don't go near the forest"

These words were never forgotten to be told by parents to their children and so on.

Somehow these words were never mean anything for Tashima Meru.

Since she was a kid she always over excited to hear the story. When other kids were scared each times they heard of it, insted she became much eager to see wolves again.

It all started when she was 8 and went with her friends to the border.

"Meru chan let's go back. What if the wolves really there?" One of the girl said. She looked around scared if any wolf were there.

"Yeah.. We should go back. We will be in trouble if we're caught going here." Another girl said.

"That's what we aim right? You guys said you want to see wolves before. Beside we won't cross the border so it won't be that bad." Meru reassured her friends.

"Guys.. I think i saw something big moving." The girl who kept silence before suddenly cut the conversation.

"Where is it Mio?" Meru asked.

They heard a growl and then finally the wolf showed up. It looked like really alert and ready to attack if anything disturb it.

"Look! Over there. Go away you evil beast!" One of the girl who asked to go back said panicly and then threw a rock to the wolf. It hit right at its head.

The wolf growled and ran to where Meru and her friends stand ready to attack.

"What are you doing? Run everyone run!"

The girls ran away from there hurriedly, except Meru. Instead of running she approached the wolf and stopped right behind the border.

Seeing the girl didn't run away made the wolf hesitated and in the end stopped in front of the girl but still very alert.

It growled again to scared Meru. But instead she smiled and then reached out her hand and stroked its head. "I'm sorry my friend hurt you. She was just surprised." Meru talked to the wolf.

The wolf kept looking at Meru. It looked a lot calmer now.

"You're calm now. By the way what are you doing here? It really rare to see wolves even though i came here everyday."

"Meru!! Come here quickly! It's dangerous!" Suddenly adults came and made the wolf scared. It ran away to the forest before even Meru could say anything.

"Hey wait!"

"Are you crazy? Going to the border! Don't ever do this again!"

"You troublemaker. Don't bring my child to a danger place like this!"

Meru didn't care by every complain she got from the adults. All she could think was just how could she met the wolf again.

She knew wolves were dangerous from the story she heard but seeing how quiet the wolf was made her thought maybe actually wolves were not mean any harm.

"I can't take it anymore. I want to see them again. Maybe wolves were not that bad. It didn't harm me back then. That story might just a made up story right?"

In the middle of the night Meru went to the forest quietly. She walked past the border without any fear. She walked deeper and deeper enjoying the new screenery.

Not knowing where her feet brought her she just walked until she reached a lake.

"Woahh what a beautiful lake. I never knew there can be a beautiful lake in the middle of this forest. How can we missed this beautiful screenery all this time? What a waste."

The lake sure was beautiful. It was surrounded by the trees and bushes. You could see the moon's reflection on its surface.

Suddenly Meru heard a sound. Someone was coming. Abruptly she hid behind a nearby bush.

"Could it be..."

There it was... Her reason to come there.

Meru saw a wolf came out from a bush not far from her place. The wolf was not as big as she thought but still it was much bigger than her. It had light brown fur mixed by white a little.

The wolf walked slowly looking at the lake. Somehow it looked like it was enjoying the view and the quietness.

It stopped right in front of the lake and what happened after this Meru would never forget what she saw. Slowly the wolf was changing its shape. After some times Meru could see a girl replacing the big wolf.

"So cool...." Meru said without realising.

Being a wolf which had a really good hearing the wolf girl looked at Meru's hiding place.

Meru was still astonished when suddenly the girl was disappeared and sithout she knew it had already turned as a wolf again pinning her down now.

"I-i won't harm you. I'm just strolling around." Meru said while closing her eyes.

Having no reaction from the wolf Meru opened her eyes and when she looked at it's eyes Meru couldn't stop looking at them.

After some minutes the wolf finally released its grip. And transfromed back to human form then left Meru.

"This place is forbidden for humans. Just go back to your village and forget what you saw."

Instead going home like the wolf told Meru followed the girl and asking her questions in amazed. "So the wolves are actually humans too? How can you changing shape like that? That's really cool. Can you change shape to other animals?"

"Can you stop asking me questions? You're really annoying you know." The girl stopped suddenly made Meru smashed her face to the back of the girl's head. She just realised that the wolf girl was shorter than her dispite how big she was in her wolf form.

"Ouch... It's hurt." Meru held her nose.

The girl just looked back then walked again afterward.

"Hey wait.. You still haven't answered me. How can you change shape like that?"

The girl made a sudden stop again but this time Meru managed to avoid the crash.

#sigh "Will you go back to your village if i answer you?"

Meru nodded. "So.. Are you a human or a wolf?"

"I'm a warewolf of course i can change into human and wolf."

"Warewolf?" Meru asked.

"Geez.. All this time you guys scared of something you even don't know.... It's half human half wolf."

"Waaa cool! I never know something like that exist!"

"Okay now i already answer you.. You should go home now."

"Mou.. I still want to ask a lot of things.."

"Just go home. I won't answer anymore." The girl walked again.

"Wait up.. What's your name? I'm Meru."

The girl kept walking without wanting to answer Meru.

"Ume!! Where are you?" Suddenly a voice was heard.

"Oh so your name is Ume? Wait the others is coming. So everyone also can transform to humans? I want to meet them too."

"Quickly go from here.." Suddenly Ume went panic.

"Huh? Why?"

"Just go! That girl hates humans very much. She will kill you! Quickly go!" Ume pushed Meru away.

Seeing how panic Ume was made Meru followed what she asked. "Can we meet again?"

"Yeah yeah.. Just go now.."

"Hey Ume!!" The voice was louder indicating it's nearing.

"Hai.. I'm here." Ume answered.

"Promise me you'll be here tomorrow."

"I will.. Now go.."

"I'll go then.. Bye.." Meru half ran toward the bush before she went she could see another bigger wolf coming. Ume was glancing at her to make sure Meru had already lost from their sight.

"What are you doing? Are you here with someone? I heard you conversing with someone." The girl asked.

"Huh? I just strolling around alone. You must be mistaken. What are you doing here?" Ume couldn't think anything except the meeting with Meru before. She didn't hear anything her friend said.

'She's the girl from 7 years ago. The girl who was tried to reach out to me. So she has become that big.'

"What are you thinking smiling like that?"

"Hmm? Nothing.." Ume answered then walked away still smiling.

------------------------
Please leave your comments.. :)

Offline ryo_heartkreuz

• HKT is ♥
  • ぴっぴ隊
Re: (Short Story) Myth - MerUme (New Story)
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2016, 02:49:36 PM »
woah, i rarely see a fic for this pairing.. mostly from the regular hkt writers (っ'ヮ'c)

it's good, though the ending makes me wanna read more   :bleed eyes:
i wonder what happened afterwards  :cathappy:

Listen to HKT's 10th single

♡ AmaAki is the 4th gen's Natsumado! ♡ though i secretly ship Amane with Nappi

✩ HKT48 - 4th Gen ✩ Unjo Hirona (Nappi) → ponkotsu but diligent, crybaby, funny (always does wierd faces backstage esp. with her fellow gen), can play piano, can cook, good at ski (she's from hokkaido), likes sweet things, is (little) weird, is a little tsundere, is a bit S, has a crush on Team T2's vice capt. Hokazono Hazuki, Team T2 capt. Yamashita Emiri's fave among the 4th gen, has a weird and 'flirty' relationship with 4th gen Tsukiashi Amane as told by (Team T2) Yamauchi Yuna, 4th gen's Sarcastic Center Jitoue Nene has a crush on her, Everyone's girlfriend, allegedly gets wild at night, is cute, is Super CuTE! ♡♡

HKT hako oshi Team H Akiyoshi Yuka (ゆかちゃん Yukachan) Ui Mashiro (ましろ Mashiro) Ueno Haruka (はるたん Harutan) Kojina Yui (じーな Jiina) Kodama Haruka (はるっぴ Haruppi) Komada Hiroka (ぴーちゃん Piichan) Sakaguchi Riko (りこぴ Rikopi) Sashihara Rino (さっしー Sasshi) Tashima Meru (める Meru) Tanaka Natsumi (なつみかん Natsumikan) Tanaka Miku (みくりん Mikurin) Matsuoka Natsumi (なつ Natsu) Yabuki Nako (なこ Nako) Yamada Marina (まりり Mariri) Yamamoto Mao (まお Mao) Team K4 Imada Mina (みな Mina) Iwahana Shino (しの Shino) Ueki Nao (なお Nao) Kumazawa Serina (せりーぬ Seriinu) Shimono Yuki (しなもん Shinamon) Tanaka Yuka (ゆうたん Yuutan) Tomiyoshi Asuka (あすか Asuka) Tomonaga Mio (みお Mio) Fukagawa Maiko (まいこむ、まいこ Maikomu) Fuchigami Mai (まいちゃん Maichan) Miyawaki Sakura (さくら Sakura) Murashige Anna (あーにゃ Aanya) Motomura Aoi (あおい Aoi) Moriyasu Madoka (まどか Madoka) Team T2 Aramaki Misaki (みるん Mirun) Imamura Maria (まーさん Maasan) Kurihara Sae (さえちゃん Saechan) Sakamoto Erena (えれたん Eretan) Hokazono Hazuki (はづき Hazuki) Matsuoka Hana (はなちゃん Hanachan) Murakawa Vivian (びびあん Bibian / Vivian) Yamauchi Yuna (ゆうな Yuuna) Yamashita Emiri (エミリー Emiri) KKS Unjo Hirona - 4th Generation (なっぴ Nappi) Jitoe Nene - 4th Generation (ねねちゃん Nenechan) Oda Ayaka - 4th Generation (おだちゃん Odachan) Sakai Moeka - 4th Generation (おいもちゃん Oimochan) Shimizu Rio - 4th Generation (りおちゃん Riochan) Takeda Tomoka - 4th Generation (もかちゃん Mokachan) Tsukiashi Amane - 4th Generation (あまちゃん Amachan) Toyonaga Aki - 4th Generation (あき Aki) Matsumoto Hinata - 4th Generation (ひなたん Hinatan) Miyazaki Sono - 4th Generation (そのちん Sonochin)

Electrochemistry [NatsuMado] (oneshot)
`Is it really one sided love?` [MerUme/UMeru] (oneshot)
[MerUme/UMeru] Love is when you realize it (oneshot)
Fall for me, will you? 「ChiNatsu/ChiHaru」 (genderbend)
--collab fics with yurin23mayuki:
Daily Life of MaYuki Family [ (HKT) Natsu x Madoka x Chihiro x Aoi x Jiina]
You and Me... and the Red thread ~ [Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui, Atsumina]

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2016, 01:40:44 AM »
i really love it! AND after so loong time they had a date! for real!
http://dejuredemesne.tumblr.com/post/142421706800/merumail-160407-meeting-ume

Offline michellevu2001

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2016, 07:46:23 PM »
Please update :)

Offline akbcoupleshipper

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2016, 03:28:25 AM »
Finally update!! Thanks for asking me to update again.. :D
Since lately i've drawn by Nogizaka before this is finish, i write another fic about Nogizaka..
Do you know it? It's called "Shitto no Kenri" http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40641.0
And since my holiday have finished and now i get a lot of projects so i can't update often..
Hope you still want to read my fic despite of this..:)

----------------------

Part 2

The next day..
"Good morning Tanaka san.. Can i have these eggs?"

"Ah Meru chan.. Morning.. Shopping for your mom like usual?"

"She has too many other jobs so i can't help but to shop for her."

"What a good girl.. Here's your eggs.."

"Thank you as always.. See you tomorrow Tanaka san." Meru waved and walked away skipping around.

"What happened? You look so happy today." A girl suddenly asked Meru.

"Mi-mio... You startled me. Don't suddenly show up like that!" Meru stopped on her track.

"Hehe.. Sorry.." Tomonaga Mio grinned apologetically.

Just when Mio thought she would be lectured Meru suddenly smiled. "Nah.. It's okay.. Good morning my bestest friend." Meru hugged her friend.

"Ugh.. I can't breath.." Mio pushed Meru away. "Something good must had happened making you this happy. What is it?" She then nudged Meru asking her to say it.

"What good thing? Nothihg happen.." Meru said while kept grinning.

"I'm disappointed. You really won't tell me? Come on.. What is it?"

"You will know when the right time is come."

"Hee?? What is that?"

"Bye Mio... I need to go." Before Mio could ask more Meru already skipped away from her.

"Hey Meru! Meru!"

"I'll see you again later.." Meru waved and skipped happily.

'I can't wait for tonight.. I wonder if she will be there again. Hmm.. Should i go there now? Who know if maybe she would be there too..'

Meru couldn't stop thinking of Ume, a wolf who actually also a girl. This fact made Meru more and more interested in wolves. Who knew she might get to know more about what actually happened between humans and wolves.

"Mom! I put these goods on the table okay?"

"Okay thanks Meru.. Now ple-"

"I will go out now! Bye!"

Before her mom could ask her to do more chores Meru ran away from there.

"Meru?" No one answered though. "Aish that kid really.."

Meru used her secret road to the border so no one would see her. Just her bestfriend Mio who always believed her knew this road. Today was the first time she didn't tell Mio her secret. Maybe when she already sure it was safe she would tell Mio about Ume. Mio never was the best when it came to lie when being asked anyway.

--------

"Oh God.. What am i doing here?" Ume walked around aimlessly in her human form near the border.

'You wait for her'

"No no no.. I just have nothing to do. It's not like i'm expecting to meet her. It's still noon. She must be crazy if she comes here now." Ume said to herself while glancing at the village.

#sigh "Okay maybe i'm really waiting for her now." Ume sat at the nearest trunk.

"Waiting for who?" Suddenly someone interupted Ume's thinking. She stood up abruptly seeking the source of the familiar voice.

"You.."

"Yes me.. I'm here! So you're waiting for me?" Meru teased Ume a little.

"Wha-what?! No! Who said that?" Ume looked aside.

"I heard you talked to yourself before. So who are you waiting for then? Hmm?" Meru walked closer, grinning.

"N-not yo-your bussiness." Ume walked leaving Meru. She was amazed by Ume who unbelievably kind of a tsundere.

"Hey.. Wait for me.. Don't be mad okay? I've just come here and you'll go leaving me?" Meru ran at the embarassed girl and clung to her arm.

Although Ume didn't say anything, Meru knew Ume also anticipating to meet her. She didn't even complain that Meru was clinging over her while talking non stop. All she did was just listening and answering 'hmm' 'yeah' and anything like that.

"I think here is okay." Ume stopped at the lake still Meru was clinging on her.

They stopped at the lake, a little deep to the forest but still far from the wolves whereabout. They made sure no one would see them there, not any villagers or wolves.

"Ne Ume.. If you can become a human why don't you pass the border?" Meru suddenly asked something more serious.

"Eh? You don't know? The border will detect wolves and we will die for sure if we pass. Even if we are in our human form."

"Huh? No one ever tell me anything about that before. It looks like ordinary border though. What if it actually just ordinary border? And it's okay for you to cross it?"

"Hmm.. That might be true but i don't want to die just to try that."

"You're right. I'll be sad if anything bad happened to you."

"Haha.." Ume looked aside blushed a little which Meru found it really cute.

"You're really easy to be teased. Cute! I really really like you!" Meru hugged Ume tightly.

"We just met yesterday." Ume tried not to look at Meru.

Suddenly Ume felt Meru came closer and shockingly she put her ear on Ume's chest. Too shock by the situation she was in now Ume couldn't move even a bit.

"Wha-what are you doing?" Ume asked after she came back to her sense.

"Hehehe.. You're actually nervous hearing my confession. Your heartbeat is really fast you know." Meru stood back while giggling.

"I-it's because i'm surprised. Whose fault is it suddenly put your ear on my chest?"

"Hooo.. But you didn't back away when i did that."

Teasing Ume had become Meru's favorite since she could see how cute Ume was when she was embarassed. She had never been this easy to get close to stranger but somehow Ume was different for her.

"Mou stopped it.."

Meru laughed. "Okay.. Gomen gomen. But i'm serious when i said i like you. Do you like me?"

"I don't hate you." Ume said and looked away.

"Hehehe.. Good to hear that." Meru looked at the sky which was getting darker. "It looks like i need to go now."

"You're right."

Ume then transformed to her wolf form and indicating Meru to get on her.

"You'll walk me to the border?" Ume nodded.

"Is it really okay to get on you?" Ume nodded again.

"Cool. I've always wanted to try this. Thank you."

Meru get on Ume and held on to Ume's fur so she wouldn't fall off.

When she thought that Meru had adjusted and ready she ran toward the border.

Although she looked like she was annoyed by Meru but actually she was enjoying her time with Meru today. Actually she was happy to hear that Meru liked her.

Disrupting her thinking suddenly she felt Meru hugged her neck. "Ah you're so comfortable Ume chan. I wish this will last forever."

Ume looked back at Meru who was lie down on her. She didn't answer anything but deep down she also wished the same.

'How can she sleep that fast and not to mention when she is on me running. Don't she scared she will fall?'

Not long after Ume stopped and that woke Meru up from her dreamland.

"We're arrived? Ah man i don't want to going home." Meru said while getting off.

They walked to the border and then stopped right at it. Just like 8 years before, facing each other.

"Today is so exciting thanks to you. Let's meet again tomorrow."

Ume nodded agreed and also indicating Meru to go now.

"See you later Ume." Meru hugged Ume then walked to her village.

Ume waited there until Meru lost from her sight. After made sure everything was okay she walked back to the forest. But suddenly she heard familiar voices. She looked around to see who it was.

(Note: conv in italic means they're talking in wolf form)

"I thought so. You're really meeting a human."

Ume looked at her back and saw a black and brown haired wolf.

"Mashiro? Nao? What are you two doing here?"

"We're the one who must ask you that." Mashiro the black wolf said seriously.

"Look.. Let me explain. She is different. She's not like the other humans we know." Ume tried to explain.

"But she is still a human. All human is the same. They killed your families Ume!"

"I know but..."

"Don't be too angry to her Mashiro." Nao

"But Nao.. She will be in a huge trouble if anyone find out."

"That's mean we just need to help her so no one find out right?"

"Nao! We came here to prevent her meeting that human again remember?"

"I'm not. I came because you said she met a human yesterday. So i just want to make sure if it's really true."

"I shouldn't have tell you." Mashiro faced palm herself.

"By the way Ume.. Can you introduce me to that human girl?"

"Ye-yeah of course. Ume wasn't expecting Nao to let her continued meeting Meru. She thought Nao would also forbid her like Mashiro.

"Just do as you like. But i won't help you if anything bad happens." Mashiro finally gave up and left the two of them still annoyed by her friends.

"No problem Ume. You still have me. I'll help you. But introduce her to me next time remember that."

Without they knew it someone witnessed everything right from the beginning.
"You're traitor, Umemoto.. I won't let this off."

--------------------

Thanks for reading :)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Short Story) Myth - MerUme (New Story) UPDATE Part 2
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2016, 11:19:34 PM »
YES!!! You updated this umeru fic!! thank you very much! I'm waiting for the next chapter

Offline michellevu2001

Re: (Short Story) Myth - MerUme (New Story) UPDATE Part 2
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2016, 06:09:15 AM »
Can't wait for update :twothumbs A human and wolf shipping :inlove:

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Home Made Kazoku - Home Sweet Home (Reborn)