JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Afurechau Be In Love

Author Topic: We lied to each other : Yuki:Jurina: Mayu: Rena chapter 7 update  (Read 15872 times)

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: We lied to each other : Yuki:Jurina: Mayu: Rena chapter 5 update
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2015, 12:41:00 AM »
Hello everyone I’m back.

*bow * I’m so sorry for not updating early, I was stuck in some idea so it took while to write another chapter I’m sorry I hope you guys continue supporting me.

Replies

Blackcold@ lol i love it when you become mad XD and yeah wmidget are cool.

Raizel@ OMG calm down don’t think about jumping from the bridge, you see there is no fun without drama xd

Niineechan@ yeah I also feel pity too but we don’t worry there is long way to go. Thank you for reading my fic too

Kcard @here is the update.

Okay everyone sorry again for making you guys waiting.

Chapter 5

Jurina pov

Let's end this!!

"What??"

"Our relationship!!" Those words keep repeating in my mind again and again like she just said a few minutes ago,yet it's been one year. I don't understand why she did this, no matter how hard I worked for her to get her back, she ignored me, she hasn't even thought to give me last chance, I can't believe it. I hate her more than anything in my life, she left me, she leaves me alone in this world, but I wouldn't give up, yes I won't let her go out of my life like this, I always had what I wanted.

"Jurina you are late again!!" Captain Yuko give me a glare, I smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry about that." I apologized.

"Get to the work." She ordered. I bowed, taking out white gloves from my pocket and wear them on my hands.

I push open the door and walked into the room while looking around the room searching for clues. But I find none, as always the killer clean everything before leaving the crime scene.

I groaned and walked toward the dead body, as I looked at the horrible sense, I feel like vomiting, this time, the killer didn't stab or shoot the victim, but it feel like he let something like a tiger or wolf to eat him.

"What the hell!!" I covered my mouth with my scarf."How can humans do something like this??"

"That's why they aren't human," Yuki replied while washing her hand.

"Like always, we didn't find anything!!" Sae said as Sayaka nodded in agreement.

"I wonder why he changes his killing style??" Yuko holds her chin with her thumb and index-finger.

"Maybe she or he gets bored or find something new to kill with." Replied Yuki.

"Let's head back to the department," Takamina ordered.

================∞=================

We changed our clothes and take out the gun holder and put them in our locker.

I open my wallet and star at Rena pic, I always put her picture in the wallet.

"Where are you??" I whispered crossing the picture with my index finger. "I miss you, Rena, please come back to me." I closed my eyes letting the tear fall down.

Rena!! I wonder what are you doing now? I wonder if you had eaten or not, slept or not. Rena why you left me? Why?? I feel lonely, I feel empty without you!! I feel like my heart doesn't beat anymore. Please come back to me, please fill the empty part of my life. Please give me the last chance to improve you how much you mean to me, to improve you how much I love you, I can give my life to you.
===========================

Mayu pov

"Yukirin how are you feeling today??" I asked as I offered a cup of coffee. As always she ignored me and keep her eyes on the computer like I'm not even here.

"Yukirin??" I tapped on her shoulder, she takes her eye off the computer and looked at me with her emotionless eyes.

I sighed. "Yukirin it's been a year, you have to move on she won't be back." She ignored me and start typing on the computer again. "It's not my mistake that she is weak!!" Yuki stands up from her chair and grabs me by my collar, she glared at me.

"Don't. Talk about her like this. Ever.again." she pushes me away and leave the office angrily.

Rena you bitch, you are the reasons behind Jurina and Yukirin ruined life, how dare you hurt them. I slammed the table and kicked basket.

"You are loser Rena, how can you run away from your problem," I yelled.

===============∞===========

Normal pov

The red alarm went off, making everyone hop out of their seat and start running all around the navy ship like mad people. It was chaotic. A few of them ran to the basement to grab their weapons while the others held the front line using a machine gun and started firing at the rival ship.

The rivalship didn't just stay still of course. They had a larger weapon with them. Instead of using guns like the navy, the rivalship returned fire using missiles. The navy ship didn't stand any chance at all. Missile after missile, the ship was starting to break into pieces and sinking into the sea.

Before the navy captain could order for a retreat, the rival ship's missiles silenced the navy forever

======

Micchan slammed on the table startling everyone in the room. "Find him!! I need his head on my table!! That was our last Navy." Micchan runs her hand over her hair. "That was our last Ship!!" she bit her lip making it bleed.

"Captain black tiger is here!!" Micchan secretary Oba Mina said.

"Let her in!!" Micchan wipes her tears and shifted comfortably in her chair.

The door open and black tiger come inside, she bowed her head and sit beside Micchan she interlocked her hand and put them on her lap.

"We have betrayal!!" Black tiger glanced at Micchan. "It's Your...... brother."

"What??" Micchan clinched her fist trying to control her anger.

"I hear him talking with Annin, saying that he will finish her job yesterday at night, and took the bag full of exploding that were given by her." She rubbed her left-hand thumb with her right-hand fingers. "I try my best to prove that he is innocent but I can't, he is a spy."

The room fell silent, the only voice that's coming was Micchan foot-tapping. "What should we do now??" Tano Yuuka asked breaking the silence.

"Black tiger, I give your permission to kill him," Micchan ordered.

"Why don't we just arrest him and ask some information from him??" Asked Takojo Aki

"I don't think they will give him important information since he is just working for money." Black tiger replied. "I will kill him today." Saying this she stood up from her chair, bowing her head in respect she went out the room.

Black tiger takes her phone out of her jeans pocket, after dialing the number she held the phone to her ear and waited for the answer.

"Moshi, Moshi??" The voice spoke.

"Where are you?" asked the Black Tiger.

"Do you know the famous Ramen restaurant in Narumi street??" Asked the voice.

"Yes, I will meet you there." Black tiger hangs the phone without waiting for an answer, she opens her car door and hopped in, she starts the engine and drove to her old place where all the memory held, most or all of them are sad.

After half hour later she reached the restaurant, she unclasped her seat belt and walk out of the car.

She warped her brown scarf around her neck and walk in the restaurant.

One girl who was sitting at the corner waved her while smiling. Black tiger walked toward her, but she froze as her eyes meet some detective, who were sitting not far from her, she covered her face with her scarf and sit beside the girl facing toward the wall.

"Where is he??"she asked.

The girl pointed with her finger at the table where the men were sitting and playing games on his mobile.

"He has been playing games for two hours, I wonder if he waiting for someone."

"Let's wait."

The waiter comes to them and smiled. "Would you like to order miss??"

"One black grape juice please." The waiter writes the order on her notebook and went away to take other people orders.

Black tiger moved her head toward the detective table, she smiled as she saw Raven hair detective eating her Ramen. "I miss you." She murmured under her breath.

"OMG is she Asuka??" The girl pointed at the women who sit beside Micchan brother.

Black tiger nodded. "Yes, she is."

"When did she come to Japan??" The girl asked.

"Yagami listens to me, take this gun and shoot him when he went out, I will follow Asuka and find some new information." Black tiger gives a small gun to a girl named Yagami, she nodded and hide the gun inside her handbag.

Black tiger stood up from her chair, but before she can walk away, she bumped into someone, before the person can fall on the ground, she grabs her arm, as their eyes meet, her heart skip the beat.

"Rena!!" Jurina whispered her name looking at her as the memory flashback.

"Rena!!! At least tell me what's stopping you from giving me last chance??" Jurina yelled as she grabs Rena by her arm.

"Why would I ??" Rena asked harshly.

"What do you mean, why? I'm your first love and your husband, I deserve a chance to make everything right my family??" Jurin explained.

"You were my husband and first lover, but not anymore, now you are free to sleep with any girl and women you want, you are free to do what you want." Rena yanked her hand away from Jurina grip and leave on her way leaving Jurina behind in tears.

"I will wait for you!! I will wait for you! Nobody can take your place in my heart." Jurina yelled.

Rena glanced at Jurina for last time and hopped into the taxi she closed the door, she hides her face into her plan and start sobbing.

"I wish you loved me in the same way I loved you." She whispered to no one.

"Rena!!" The person whispered, her name. Black tiger quickly snatches away her hand and run outside.

"Rena!! Stop running away??" The girl run after black tiger while yelling her name in public without caring about people stare.

"Please don't do this to me!!" The tears fall from the girl's eyes as she knocked on the black tiger car.

Black tiger started her car engine and drove off, leaving the girl behind.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 11:32:31 AM by wmatsui fanfic. »

Offline noel nguyen

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2015, 05:36:55 AM »
Thank you for your update, I thought you drop this :'(

Offline anin98

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2015, 08:43:53 AM »
Ohisashiburi author-san. Btw this is Chapter 7?
Where is 5 and 6 then?

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2015, 10:48:53 AM »
true. And i'm a bit confused by the plot of this new chap. Who's this black tiger?
Anyway, Welcome back,  author-san.. :)
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2015, 09:50:39 AM »
Ohisashiburi author-san. Btw this is Chapter 7?
Where is 5 and 6 then?

i,m so sorry about that this is chapter 5

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: We lied to each other : Yuki:Jurina: Mayu: Rena chapter 6 update
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2016, 06:06:08 PM »
horra  :D i'm baaack  :twothumbs did anyone miss me  :?

i'm sorry for updating late , hope you guys enjoy the new chapter also thank you everyone for reading my fic . :deco:

i don't understand why you guys don't understand some part black tiger is Rena.

okay i'm sorry about the chapter mistake this is the chapter errr 6 yep

i'm in hurry so can't creat the pic sorry.

chapter 6

"Jurina hand these files to everyone," Yuko said putting files on the table.

Jurina lazily picks the files up to the table and give it to everyone.

"Kuramochi Asuka, daughter of former strongest yakuza in Tokyo. After spending 4years in the jail in the case of drugging and raping high school students, she went to an aboard. Few days ago one of my agents saw her walking around the Tokyo street.." before Yuko can finish her speech Rie cut her off.

"RAPING!!" She yelled making others cover their ears. "OMG, until today I thought only men can rape girls," Rie said absolutely shocked.

Everyone shake their head while Yuko continues her speech. "Someone dangerous like her won't come back without any reason, I want to you guys follow her and find out what Is she planning about," Yuko ordered.

"She looks familiar to me!!' Sae stared at her pictures.

"Same here!!" Replied Sayaka.

"Where we saw her??" Sae tapped her foot on the floor vigorously.

"On the ramen restaurant." Replied Yuki as she placed the file on her table and crossed her arm.

"Right we saw her there with men that found dead later in the ramen restaurant." Rie agreed.

Suddenly Yui comes in the meeting office and bowed her head. "We found this inside the victim pocket." She handed the small piece of paper to Yuko.

"Isn't that's address of Mr, Hariko house that murdered yesterday," Yuko said handing the paper toward Takamina.

"Yep, it is, Yui I want you to an investigation about that men, and Mayu finds out the last person he called from his mobile, I bet it was Asuka, track her call and find out where is she," Takamina ordered.

"Yes, captain." They saluted and went to their work.

Undercover agents

Oba Mina comes running inside the Micchan room and slams the door open, making Micchan jump from the seat. "What the hell Mina."

"Black tiger called, Asuka is back." Oba Mina spooks while trying to catch her breath.

"What??" Micchan growled. "I want her head on my table too!!" She ordered.

"Yes, ma'am as you wish." Oba stormed out the office and dial black tiger number on her Mobile.

"Black tiger desu." Said the other line.

"I got the order to finish Asuka." Replied Oba.

"Roger and out." Saying this, she hangs on.

"We aren't soldiers!!" Oba shrugged.

Meanwhile, Black tiger called her partner."Dance where are you??"

"Rena-sama hurry up to come here we are at the movie theater." Dance replied.

"On the way." She hangs on her phone, she stepped on the gas paddle, speeding her car toward the movie theater.

Shinoda department

After Half hour later, Mayu enters the office. "You were right, the last person he called was Asuka, I tracked her phone, she is in the movie threat now." Mayu put the file on the table.

Yuki took the file and storm out of the department while taking her gun and van key.

"Wait for us!!" Rie yelled from the behind and jump into the van followed by Jurina and Sayaka.

"Slow down, I want to live," Rie said as Yuki speed up the van in full speed.

"Death is better than letting criminal walk freely on the street," Yuki answered without taking her eyes off the road.

"We won't able to catch the criminal if we die." Rie tightened her grab on the seat belt.

As they reached Movie theater Yuki jump of the van without turning off the engine.

"What the hell!! At last, stop the car!!" Rie yelled while jumping on the driver seat and turn off the engine.

"As always she is in the hurry." Sayaka shakes her head.

They entered the theater and looked around the seat searching for her. "Jurina you go to the left I will go to the right," Sayaka suggested.

"What about me?" Rie pointed to herself. "Ugh, whatever I will go to the front."

Before she can walk, she saw Jurina waving at them as she mouthed 'I found her' toward them. Two of them walked toward her and sit beside Yuki who had shocked expression on her face, her eyes were focused towards the girl who was sitting not far from Asuka.

Rie looked at Jurina who had the same expression too." What with them??" Rie looked closely at the girl her eyes widened, the girl moved her face towards them and then moved back to Asuka.

"Rena??" Rie tilted her head to the right.

Suddenly Asuka stood up from her seat and walked toward Rena, she sat beside her and smiles at her.

All of them gasped."What the hell is going on??" Rie whispered. "Do they know each other?"

Jurina bit her thumb nail while Yuki staring at them with her emotionless eyes.

After talking for a few minutes, Rena stood up from her seat and walked outside, but not before flashing a smile towards the confused detectives.

The detectives glanced at each other with questioning looks, not sure if they wanted to follow Rena or follow Atsuko. Before they could decide what to do, Atsuko also stood up and walked outside.

They jumped off their seats and followed her. As Asuka reached the exit, a black Jeep stopped in front of her. Rena came out of the jeep and grabbed Atsuko at her neck, throwing her inside the jeep. She quickly jumped back into the jeep and closed the door.

Yuki and Jurina chased after them. They smacked their hands on the window of the jeep, attempting to open the door. But before they could open the door, the driver drove the jeep away at full speed.

Rie stopped the van heading towards them, "Get in!!" Quickly, they jumped into the van.

Yuki pointed at the black vehicle, "Follow the damn jeep."

"Geez, Yuki calm down, I know what I'm doing." Rie stepped on the gas pedal, making the van fly like a mini airplane. Yuki took out her gun and reloaded it, waiting for the van to approach the jeep.

"What are you doing? You can't shoot at Rena!!" Jurina asked in a shock.

Yuki didn't reply and wound down the window. As they approached Rena's jeep, Rie slammed her van towards the black jeep, causing Yuki's hand to hit the door and drop her gun. She glared at Rie and before Yuki could pick her gun up, Rena's black jeep came slamming into their van, causing their van slam into another car. "Bitch!!" Rie cursed.

Rena lowered her glasses and showed them her middle finger before storming out of their way.growling Yuki kicks the dashboard

RENA POV

your laWhile holding Asuka arm, i enter Micchan office, I pointed at the seat and tell her to sit down, she did as told.
Micchan raised the eyebrow. “What the hell black tiger, I remember giving you permission to kill her not to bring her here.”

“She brings herself here.” I crossed my arm while staring at Asuka.

“I have information that will help all of you,” Asuka said with victory smile as she win a goldden trophy.

Micchan leaned her back toward her black seat and stared into Asuka soul.
“I know where is the GR copra virus” Micchan eyes widened.“What the hell you talking about.”

“what the hell is GR coper virus,” I asked

“it’s copra.” Asuka said rolling her eyes.
“How you know we need GR copra virus,” Micchan asked shifting her weight on her one feet.

“My girlfriend Ami told me about you guys, so I thought to help you guys,” Asuka replied.

“why the daughter of criminal wants to help us??” i asked not trusting her at all.
“look, just because my father is criminal doesn’t make me criminal, I don’t have to pay for his sins.” she glared at me.

“Yeah.Yeah, I hope you won’t forget that you raped high school student,” I glared back.

“I didn’t rape her, I wanted to go jail, Annin people were searching for me all over the japan, I had no choice but to hide in the jail.” Asuka with explained  her painful expression. by looking into her eyes, I wonder what she went through.

Yuko word repeat into my mind, ‘never judge the book by its cover’ we have no idea what kind of battle they fighting. I’m glad that I hadn’t killed her or else I will never forgive myself.

“Okay, what you want??” Micchan asked.

“I want my safety, I want to live like normal people, I’m tired of running and fighting.” Asuka stood up. “You have to take the decision fast, as soon Annin finds out I'm back she won’t sit still."

after thinking a while, Micchan spoke.
“Ok, I accept it, but you have to stay with us and help us to capture Annin, it will be st battle, after that you are free to go, we will protect you with our heart and mind.”

“Thank you very much, I will do my best and help you guys as much I can,” she smiles. I smiled back while Micchan shakes her hand.

“If you try to act clever and hurt one of us, we will bury you alive.” Micchan threated.

“I will never think about betraying you guys.”

“Good, black tiger take her to your room,” she ordered. bowing I walk outside followed by Asuka.

“She is a nice person,” Asuka said while her eyes roamed around the building.
“yeah,” I agreed. “I’m sorry about early.”

“It’s ok.” she smiled.

“So when are we going to take GR coper virus??” I asked as we reached our room.

“it’s copra!! the answer is tomorrow,” she rolled her eyes and jumped to the bed.

“Why does Annin want that virus??” I asked sitting beside her.

“Well that virus was created by my mother, the virus makes human, stronger, emotionless, fearless,” Asuka explained.” With that virus, she can control all over the world.” I nodded in understatement.

“Early in the car, the woman do you know her??” Asuka asked bringing back the memory of us.

“Yeah,” I smiled weakly and looked out through the window.

Today is the day when I smiled from my heart, finally after all those years, I’m free, I decide to leave Jurina, even though she begged for me to stay but I ignored her, she even cried that broke my heart, but this didn’t make me change my mind, I did so much for her, but she never cared, now when finally I found my happiness she trying to control me.
I will never let her destroy my life again, NEVER.

“Rena!!” before I can enter my office Mayu call me, I smiled and walked toward her.

“May….” I cut by her slap. I touched my burning cheeks. “Eh!!”

“How dare you!!” she whispered yelled. “Do you even thought about Yuki and Jurina feeling? how dare you try to ruin their life and leave them broken! did you know what Yuki went when you dumped her? when did you lie to her? and know when you got tired of Jurina you want Yuki back into your life! I never saw someone heartless like you.” saying this she walk away leaving me confused.

"This isn't true!!" I whispered to myself.
"I'm not playing with anyone feeling. The tear flows out through my eyes.

"No, it's true!! My inner replied. "You love Jurina, you always loved her,.but when she hurts you, you run yo Yuki, you used her."

"No, you are lying, I love Yuki, I'm not using her, I leave Jurina because I love Yuki." I urged with myself.

"Oh, come on you can't lie to me Rena-chan, we are one, I can feel what you feel. Besides don't forget what you did to that girl who tried to get close Jurina if it were not you Jurina had fallen for her, but no you had to send her hospital, only if were not me, you were spending your all life in jail." Replied my inner.

I clenched by chest, I felt dizzy and scared, I don't understand anymore what I want. I don't understand whom I love.

"Rena! What are you doing outside? Come in I want to introduce the new member to everyone." Yuko said from the door.

I took a deep breath, rubbed my face and walk to the office.

"Okay everyone, we have new member please introduce yourself." I heard Yuko said.

"Hello everyone my name is Matsui Jurina." I lifted my face and looked at nu ex-wife, what is she doing here? Suddenly I saw Mayu run toward Jurina and hug her like her life depends in her. I felt  jealousy.

"See, I told you love jurina, not Yuki." My inner laughed. I can't stand it anymore, I stepped backward and run outside towards Mariko office.

I lightly knocked on her door, I heard her yell 'Enter' I push open the door and walk into the office.

"Oh, hello Rena-chan how can I help you??" She asked kindly.

"I want to become undercover agents," I whispered.  "Please." I pleaded hoping she will accept me, my all life messed, I don't understand anything anymore, I want to live my life, for once I want to live without worrying about anyone.

"Is there any problems? Why all of sudden you want to become undercover agents??" She asked.

"That I can't tell you, but I want to make some time for myself," I replied.

"Hmm..." She hummed while playing  with red pen. "Okay, when you want to join??"

"Today." I want to leave this place as soon as possible.

"OK, I will tell Yuko..." before she can finish I cut her.

"No, please don't tell anyone, I don't want to anyone know where I went to, please can you make me disappear without telling anyone??"

She stared into my eyes deeply and sighed heavily. She take the white paper from under her dresser and write something on it. "Just because your father was my favorite agents, I accept your request, call this person she will take you to the undercover department, good luck." I smiled and took the paper, I bowed my head and walk outside
leaving everything behind.

==========

"I can't believe it!! Who in the world hide that kind of dangerous virus at their old school bathroom??" I asked while taking the virus out of wall and place them inside the briefcase.

Asuka chuckled. "I don't know about others, but someone like me do, besides you isn't it's a good idea, no one can find them at the place like this especially when there are rumors that there are ghosts floating around the school and kill everyone who tries to sneak here."

"What!!" I frowned. No, No don't tell me this place is haunted.

"Don't tell me you are scared of ghosts??" Asuka raised the brow.

"W-what y-you saying.... they don't exist, I don't believe in them." Damn it why I have to shutter.

"Black tiger, do you know you are shuttering a lot." She giggled, I glared at her. Suddenly we heard glass falling voice, I froze in my place. Gulping hard, I closed the briefcase and searched for the nearby window.

"I think we should go!!" I suggested. I don't want to die yet, not after I tell her that how much I want to be with her.

"Yeah we should." Asuka agreed. We walked out the bathroom and jump out the school building through the window and run toward our car. I didn't even try to glance back.

I put the briefcase at the back seat and after starting the engine I drive to our way, suddenly I saw a black van coming towards our vehicle like the black monster.

"Damn it, how in the world they keep finding us!!" I stepped on a gas paddle and speeded up not wanting any kind of drama.

Suddenly another Mazda appears in lighting speed and starts firing on us.

"And who the hell are those??" I growled while trying to avoid the bullets as possible I can.

"I think they are Annin men's," Asuka replied. Before I can do something she took out the gun from her waist and reloaded it.

"Careful!!" She nodded, lowering her glasses and fire at the Mazda, she shoot one bullet at the right tire causing it blow off. She smirked and shifted back into her seat.

"What we do about them??" Asuka said pointing at the van. I shrugged.

As soon Yuki's can approach us she wounds down her window, our eyes meet, for a moment I found myself drowning into her those gentle and lovely, even though she glaring at me I can't help but smiles sheepishly.

What a romantic moment, I never want to end it, but before I could do anything Yuki take her gun out and shoot me.

"Black tiger!! Stop dreaming and get the hell out of here." Asuka screamed. I snap out of my dreamland and speed up my car drives fast as possible far away from her.

-------------

"Thank god you are fine, you have no idea how worried was I!!" Micchan spoke as we reached her office and handing her briefcase.

I'm glad to, that God saved me from Yuki's bullet. She is an amazing shooter, she never miss her target, I believe that she never wanted to hurt me. I sighed, ruffling my hair I want I'm toward the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a warm shower and changing my clothes, I walked to the kitchen to make coffee for myself. Suddenly my phone ring by an unknown number.

I answer the call and hold the mobile toward my ear.

"Check your email!!" Man voice said.
Frowning I checked by email, I got one unread email by unknown number, I open it. As soon the pictures appear on the screen my eyes widened.

'Yuki!!'

"What you want??" I hissed.

"Bring GR copra virus, or else get ready to dig the grave for your lover."

While holding Asuka arm, I enter Micchan office, I pointed at the seat and tell her to sit down, she did as told.

Micchan raised the eyebrow. "What the hell black tiger, I remember giving you permission to kill her not to bring her here."

"She brings herself here." I crossed my arm while staring at Asuka.

"I have information that will help all of you," Asuka said with victory smile as she wins a golden trophy.

Micchan leaned her back toward her black seat and stared into Asuka soul.

"I know where is the GR copra virus" Micchan eyes widened."What the hell you talking about."

"what the hell is GR coper virus," I asked

"it's copra," Asuka said rolling her eyes.

"How you know we need GR copra virus," Micchan asked shifting her weight on her one feet.

"My girlfriend Ami told me about you guys, so I thought to help you guys," Asuka replied.

"why the daughter of criminal wants to help us??" I asked not trusting her at all.

"look, just because my father is criminal doesn't make me criminal, I don't have to pay for his sins." she glared at me.

"Yeah.Yeah, I hope you won't forget that you raped high school student," I glared back.

"I didn't rape her, I wanted to go jail, Annin people were searching for me all over the japan, I had no choice but to hide in the jail," Asuka explained her with a painful expression. by looking into her eyes, I wonder what she went through.

Yuko word repeat into my mind, 'never judge the book by its cover' we have no idea what kind of battle they fighting. I'm glad that I hadn't killed her or else I will never forgive myself.

"Okay, what you want??" Micchan asked.

"I want my safety, I want to live like normal people, I'm tired of running and fighting." Asuka stood up. "You have to take the decision fast, as soon Annin finds out I'm back she won't sit still."

after thinking a while, Micchan spoke.

"Ok, I accept it, but you have to stay with us and help us to capture Annin, it will be your last battle, after that you are free to go, we will protect you with our heart and mind."

"Thank you very much, I will do my best and help you guys as much I can," she smiles. I smiled back while Micchan shakes her hand.

"If you try to act clever and hurt one of us, we will bury you alive." Micchan threated.

"I will never think about betraying you guys."

"Good, black tiger take her to your room," she ordered. bowing I walk outside followed by Asuka.

"She is a nice person," Asuka said while her eyes roamed around the building.

"yeah," I agreed. "I'm sorry about early."

"It's ok." she smiled.

"So when are we going to take GR coper virus??" I asked as we reached our room.

"it's copra!! the answer is tomorrow," she rolled her eyes and jumped into the bed.

"Why does Annin want that virus??" I asked sitting beside her.

"Well that virus was created by my mother, the virus makes human, stronger, emotionless, fearless," Asuka explained." With that virus, she can control all over the world." I nodded in understatement.

"Early in the car, the woman do you know her??" Asuka asked bringing back the memory of us.

"Yeah," I smiled weakly and looked out through the window flashing memory back.

Today is the day when I smiled from my heart, finally after all those years, I'm free, I decide to leave Jurina, even though she begged for me to stay but I ignored her, she even cried that broke my heart, but this didn't make me change my mind, I did so much for her, but she never cared, now when finally I found my happiness she trying to control me.

I will never let her destroy my life again, NEVER.

"Rena!!" before I can enter my office Mayu call me, I smiled and walked toward her.

"May...." I cut by her slap. I touched my burning cheeks. "Eh!!"

"How dare you!!" she whispered yelled. "Do you even thought about Yuki and Jurina feeling? how dare you try to ruin their life and leave them broken! did you know what Yuki went when you dumped her? when did you lay to her? and know when you got tired of Jurina you want Yuki back into your life! I never saw someone heartless like you." saying this she walk away leaving me confused.

"This isn't true!!" I whispered to myself.

"I'm not playing with anyone feeling. The tear flows out through my eyes.

"No, it's true!! My inner replied. "You love Jurina, you always loved her,.but when she hurts you, you run to Yuki, you used her."

"No, you are lying, I love Yuki, I'm not using her, I leave Jurina because I love Yuki." I urged with myself.

"Oh, come on you can't lay to me Rena-chan, we are one, I can feel what you feel. Besides don't forget what you did to that girl who tried to get close Jurina if it were not you Jurina had fallen for her, but no you had to send her hospital, only if were not me, you were spending your all life in jail." Replied my inner.

I clenched by chest, I felt dizzy and scared, I don't understand anymore what I want. I don't understand whom I love.

"Rena! What are you doing outside? Come in I want to introduce the new member to everyone." Yuko said from the door.

I took a deep breath, rubbed my face and walk to the office.

"Okay everyone, we have new member please introduce yourself." I heard Yuko said.

"Hello everyone my name is Matsui Jurina." I lifted my face and looked at my ex-wife, what is she doing here? Suddenly I saw Mayu run toward Jurina and hug her like her life depends on in her. I felt jealousy.

"See, I told you to love jurina, not Yuki." My inner laughed. I can't stand it anymore, I stepped backward and run outside towards Mariko office.

I lightly knocked on her door, I heard her yell 'Enter' I push open the door and walk into the office.

"Oh, hello Rena-chan how can I help you??" She asked kindly.

"I want to become undercover agents," I whispered. "Please." I pleaded hoping she will accept me, my all life messed, I don't understand anything anymore, I want to live my life, for once I want to live without worrying about anyone.

"Is there any problems? Why all of sudden you want to become undercover agents??" She asked.

"That I can't tell you, but I want to make some time for myself," I replied.

"Hmm..." She hummed while playing with a red pen. "Okay, when you want to join??"

"Today." I want to leave this place as soon as possible.

"OK, I will tell Yuko..." before she can finish I cut her.

"No, please don't tell anyone, I don't want to anyone know where I went to, please can you make me disappear without telling anyone??"

She stared into my eyes deeply and sighed heavily. She take the white paper from under her dresser and write something on it. "Just because your father was my favorite agents, I accept your request, call this person she will take you to the undercover department, good luck," I smiled and took the paper, I bowed my head and walk outside

leaving everything behind.

==========

"I can't believe it!! Who in the world hide that kind of dangerous virus at their old high school bathroom??" I asked while taking the virus out of wall and place them inside the briefcase.

Asuka chuckled. "I don't know about others, but someone like me do, besides isn't it's a good idea, no one can find them at the place like this especially when there are rumors that there are ghosts floating around the school and kill everyone who tries to sneak here."

"What!!" I frowned. No, No don't tell me this place is haunted.

"Don't tell me you are scared of ghosts??" Asuka raised the brow.

"W-what y-you saying.... they don't exist, I don't believe in them." Damn it why I have to shutter.

"Black tiger, do you know you are shuttering a lot." She giggled, I glared at her. Suddenly we heard glass falling voice, I froze in my place. Gulping hard, I closed the briefcase and searched for the nearby window.

"I think we should go!!" I suggested. I don't want to die yet, not after I tell her that how much I want to be with her.

"Yeah we should." Asuka agreed. We walked out the bathroom and jump out the school building through the window and run toward our car. I didn't even try to glance back.

I put the briefcase in the back seat and after starting the engine I drive to our way, suddenly I saw a black van coming towards our vehicle like the black monster.

"Damn it, how in the world they keep finding us!!" I stepped on a gas paddle and speeded up not wanting any kind of drama.

Suddenly another Mazda appears in lighting speed and starts firing on us.

"And who the hell are those??" I growled while trying to avoid the bullets as possible I can.

"I think they are Annin men's," Asuka replied. Before I can do something she took out the gun from her waist and reloaded it.

"Careful!!" She nodded, lowering her glasses and fire at the Mazda, she shoots one bullet at the right tire causing it blow off. She smirked and shifted back into her seat.

"What we do about them??" Asuka said pointing at the van. I shrugged.

As soon Yuki's van approach us she wounds down her window, our eyes meet, for a moment I found myself drowning into her those gentle and lovely, even though she glaring at me I can't help but smiles sheepishly.

What a romantic moment, I never want to end it, but before I could do anything Yuki take her gun out and shoot me.

"Black tiger!! Stop dreaming and get the hell out of here." Asuka screamed. I snap out of my dreamland and speed up my car drives fast as possible far away from her.

-------------

"Thank god you are fine, you have no idea how worried was I!!" Micchan spoke as we reached her office and handing her briefcase.

I'm glad to, that God saved me from Yuki's bullet. She is an amazing shooter, she never miss her target, I believe that she never wanted to hurt me. I sighed, ruffling my hair I went toward the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a warm shower and changing my clothes, I walked to the kitchen to make coffee for myself. Suddenly my phone ring by an unknown number.

I answer the call and hold the mobile toward my ear.

"Check your email!!" Man voice said.

Frowning I checked by email, I got one unread email by unknown number, I open it. As soon the pictures appear on the screen my eyes widened.

'Yuki!!'

"What you want??" I hissed.

"Bring GR copra virus, or else get ready to dig the grave for your lover."

==========

please leaves comment or else i won't update *smirks*
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 11:44:06 AM by wmatsui fanfic. »

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2016, 07:20:30 PM »
You're back. It's such a long time for waiting this.
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline anin98

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2016, 07:32:40 AM »
Honestly I'm a bit confused at chap5 but this chapter answer that.

And Yuki got kidnapped? How can? Author-san you must update soon.ASAP.
Thank you for your update.

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: We lied to each other : Yuki:Jurina: Mayu: Rena chapter 7 update
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2016, 05:55:05 PM »
Hello everyone i'm back  :roll:

Sorry for being late forgive me  :bow:

CHAPTER 7

“Micchan, please help me!!” Rena pleaded kneeling on the floor.

“I can’t risk everyone life just for one person,” Micchan replied shifting on her chair. Rena looked at the floor biting her lower lips.

“I understand your feeling, but you have to understand that once you become a secret agent, you have to give up on your family, friends and lover in purpose to protect your country,” Micchan explained.

“If it were Mariko on Yuki place will you say the same thing??” Rena asked staring at Micchan eyes deeply.

Swallowing the lump in her throat Micchan nodded. “Yes, I will say the same thing.”

Rena slammed on the table. “I’m not gonna sit like this, I will do anything to save her.” Saying this she stormed out.

______

“Do you think she will come?” Rine asked playing with guns bullets.

“She has no choice,come, or start digging her lover grave,” Annin replied calmly staring at Yuki who glaring dagger at her.

“It doesn’t matter if she comes or not we gonna kill the anyway.” Rine laughed as she moved her chair closer to Yuki. 

“Ne….you have no idea how happier I will become when  Rena will bring GR copra virus and give me a chance to create a new army that will destroy all the world.” Rine laugh echoed all over the dungeon.

Growling Yuki spits at her. “Fuck you.”

Wiping the spit Rine punched at her causing Yuki lips bleed. “I will be first one to stab you bitch,” Rine said knee kicking Yuki’s jaw.

Smirking Yuki spits the blood on the floor and raised her face looking at Rine. “You have no idea how happier will ruin your face with my punch make me.”

-----------

“Mind to explain to me what happened??” Mariko asked glaring everyone.

“Well, Yuki were very upset about something so she went to bar and drinking,” Rie said gulping.

“She drinks at her duty time??” Yuko yelled surprised.

“Calm down!!” Takamina rubbed Yuko hand calming her.

“I tried to stop her but she pushed me away and continue drinking and after few minutes later I went to the bathroom and when I come out I saw some guys in black suit dragging Yuki to their car, I run after them but it was too late.” Rie bowed her head. “I’m sorry, I failed in protecting my friend.”

The room engulfed with silence, everyone stared at Mariko waiting for her to say something when suddenly her smartphone ringed startling everyone.

“Moshi-Moshi!!” Mario whispered. “Yes? ..Okay! Send me the address, I will send Yuko team right now.” Mariko writes the address on the paper and hangs up the call.

“Go get Yuki and bring her back alive,” Mariko commanded handing address to Yuko.

“Hai!!” Everyone shouted and rush out the office.

---------

“Ah~ I got bored~” Rine groaned playing with her gun. “How longer we have to wait more? Let’s just kill that bitch.” Rine inched closer to Yuki and put the gun on her forehead.

“Let’s wait 30 minutes more,”Annin said uncrossing her legs.

“What? There is no use of waiting for her she isn’t coming, don’t you know secret agents gives on their family, friend and lover, how can you accept her to come?”

“She will come, Annin, replied standing up and walking toward the window. Not after few minutes later the black jeep come in the view parking behind the Annin car. The smile plastered on Annin's lip as she saw Rena Jumping of the jeep while holding black briefcase in her hand.

“She is here~.” Annin sing songs glancing at Yuki. Rie smirked reloading her gun and shifting her gaze on the door, slowly the door open revealing Rena, who walked toward them holding her right hand in the air.

She walked few step closer to them and put the briefcase on the floor.
“What shall I call you for coming here alone? Brave or idiot?” Annin said.

“Call me brave cuz I didn’t come here empty hand,” Rena smirked unbuttoning her jacket and revealing waist bomb, Rine gasped.

“Any wrong move we gonna die together. Now let Yuki go and take the damn virus.”

“Rena don’t give them virus!!” Yuki said.

“If you try to act clever I will kill Yuki,” Rine warned holding Yuki arm and walked toward Rena.

“I dare you to give her the virus and I will crush your beautiful face on the wall.” Yuki threatened.

Rena rolled her eyes and waited for Rina to get closer to her.

“Hand me the virus,” Rina said.

Holding her jacket with her left hand Rena landed little down holding the briefcase she landed up and reached the briefcase to Rina who quickly take it from her pushing Yuki at Rena.

“You okay?!?” Rena asked untying Yuki hand.but before Rena can react Yuki pressed the bomb button and closed her eyes waiting for it to explode.

“What have you done, Yukirin?!?!” Rena whispered in disappointment jumping behind the table with Yuki as Annin take her gun out and shoot at them.

“The bomb was a fake!!” Rena gritted her teeth angrily ignoring her Yuki right leg taking the gun out of her combat boot and shoot at Annin's arm causing her gun fall. Rena blinked confusedly at Yuki.

“Annin!!” Rina tries to approach her but Annin stopped her. “Run! I will handle them,” she ordered.

“But..!!”

“I said RUN!!”

Rina glanced at Annin taking the briefcase and jumped out the window she runs away.Rena tries to run after her but Annin bullets stopped her. Yuki and Annin keep shooting each other until Yuki run out the bullets, angrily huffing she throw the gun aside and grabbed Rena left leg searching for another gun.

“W-What are you doing?!?’ Rena pushes Yuki hand away.” How in the world you even know I put my gun in my boot?!”

Ignoring her again Yuki looked for the gun.

“I only bring one gun,”Rena said looking around searching for any kind of weapon that will help them.

Suddenly her eyes caught the steel pipe not far from them, laying on the floor Rena reached her boot close to and picking it up between her two boot she throws it toward it who caught and rolled on the floor toward Annin and hit her gun with the pipe. Annin screamed in pain.

“You bitch!!” she spat at Yuki who smirking grabbed Annin by her hairs and slam her face on the ground.

As Rena about to stop her but she heard police siren voice getting closer, cursing she take her gun and run toward her car starting the engine she stepping on the pandle driving fast back to the Micchan department.

-----------------

“I can’t believe you!!’ Micchan said throwing her file on the table.”You went there alone without my permission.”

“They will Yuki I didn’t reach there at the time.” Rena urged. “Besides, they captured Annin, so why are you angry?”

Micchan sighed running her hand over her hair. “ I’m sorry to say this but you are going back to Mariko department.”Rena eyes widened.” What??You can’t send me back.”

“I’m sorry this time you were lucky because of Asuko who gave you a fake virus,but you can’t be lucky all the time and we can’t let you stay here.”

“I won’t let anything bad happen to anyone. Trust me.” Rena pleaded.

“If you say so…but you are going back,”Micchan said working on her computer avoiding Rena glare, giving up Rena bowed down and stormed out the office slamming the door behind startling Micchan.

Shaking her head, Micchan dialed Mariko number and called her, after third ring Mariko pick up the call.

“Yes, what happened?”

“She is coming to your department tomorrow,” Micchan replied.

“Arigatou, I’m very glad that you accept my offer.”

“Well I’m not doing it for free, I just lost one of my best ground fighters, you have to treat me something delicious and expensive,” Micchan smiled.

“Eh, come on Micchan you know I'm the busy person I don’t have time for the date.”

“Hey, this is payback for you always trolling me!”

“Well, fine, but you’ll owe me later,” Mariko spoke mischievously.

“What?I’m the one who just lose my best fighter how can I owe you,” Micchan asked.

“Don’t forget who send her to you.”

“Ugh, okay, okay I owe you a lot.”

“Good girl sees you later, make sure you wear something sexy~” laughing Mariko hand up.

Micchan glares at the empty wall.”I’m not letting you win this time Mariko, let’s see how you will act when I will bring my fake girlfriend.”  Micchan smirked.

Offline anin98

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2016, 01:15:23 PM »
finally an update
I'll waiting for your update again and thanks for this update

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2016, 05:14:44 PM »
update please
curios of what will happen when rena back to her old team

Offline sansan3

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2016, 12:42:48 PM »
Where is the update?

Offline sansan3

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2016, 04:13:11 PM »
Still no update  :banghead:

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2016, 12:49:07 AM »
I can imagine a chaos condition when you put Yuki, Rena, Jurina, Mayu together. Who is the person that Rena loves? Because Rena trying to save Yuki with her own life, but her inner said that she loves Jurina.

Please update
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Afurechau Be In Love