JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee

Author Topic: Dear My Saviour,Could We Meet Again?(Chapter 4)UPDATE!  (Read 19375 times)

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Dear My Saviour,Could We Meet Again?(Chapter 4)UPDATE!
« on: November 08, 2013, 07:21:37 AM »
Prolouge
     All day seems same.In the morning my family and I will have breakfast together,with their same question”How are you,my dear?aren’t you alright?”Of course I’m not alright.I wanted to see this world,the place I living for many years.All people said this world was beautiful and amazing.For a blind girl like me,of course I wanted to see it badly.My parents also avoide the topic when I asked them about eyes surgery.In the afternoon I took a lesson with my private teacher.He teach me how to read without read.In the evening I laid on my bed while thinking how long will this happen.In the night I will dreaming about beautiful garden with many coloured flowers and butterflies flying there.I’m sure that is a garden because in that dream,someone was told me,and he will asked me the same question too”They’re beautiful right?”Yeah that’s beautiful,I wonder when will I could see the same garden in the true world.One day my so-so life changed in a busy day,when I was go home after took my lesson.I’m almost hitted by car if my saviour did not come to save me.His hand was strong,I feel comfortable when his hand touch me like that.
“Thank you for saving me”I bowed while accept my stick from him.
“Be careful next time,okay?I’ll leave now.Take care”He pulled out his hand from my hand.I didn’t know why but I don’t want him to do that.For the first time of my life,I have this feeling to someone,strange.
“Ah..ano..what is your name?”
“I am Kai,jaa nee”He patted my head before he left me in the trotoar.Kai...could we meet again?

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: Dear My Saviour,Could We Meet Again?(Prolouge)[KaixAcchan]
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 07:30:41 AM »
cool! new fic to lurk XD and its kaiacchan woohoo~
Cant wait to read the next part!
Update soon :on gay:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 08:32:28 AM »
omg, waiting for more <3

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 10:41:20 AM »
Yeahh!! New fic of kaixacchan. .. :thumbsup
Waiting for first chpter I guess.. :yossi:

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 11:09:52 AM »
ATSUMINA !!!

Thank you for this story

Looking forward to the 1st chapter

Offline ykariya

• ecchi
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 11:13:03 AM »
seems that this fic will be interesting  :thumbsup

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 12:31:07 PM »
acchan is blind  :cry:
i hope acchan will meet kai again  :cry:

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
CHAPTER 1
“Sensei,I have finished reading the book”
“Well done Acchan.Your skill is better than before,keep it up okay?”Oshima Yuu,my teacher patted my shoulder.I could feel he is smiling to me,I just nodded and smiling back to him.Finally the time for me to go home appeared.When walking,I decided to play around in the park first.I sat on the swing and thinking about Kai.I wonder where is Kai now?How is he look?Is he already forget me?Suddenly I heard a bunch of girls laughing,they passed in front of me while talking each other.It made me envy them,for the sake of my life I didn’t have a friend.Maybe just Yuu sensei,but I couldn’t share my problems to him.I didn’t go to school too,sometimes I want to feel how to study in class,talking and laughing together with a friend,secret messaging with friend when the teacher explains lessons.What could I do just sighing,waiting,and hoping.
“What are you doing in here?alone?”A guy asked me,his voice was different with Kai.Suddenly I had a bad feeling.
“Nothing.Yes I am alone.Who are you Mr?”
“Well,I am one of your dad’s servant.He ordered me to take you home.Let’s go”Somehow the guy grabbed my arm firmly.I wanted to release my hand from him but my strength isn’t strong to do it.I was afraid he was a kidnapper.Could someone help me please?I’m screaming on my head while thinking about Kai,Kai,Kai,and Kai.
“Hey you,don’t dare you to touch her!”OMG it Kai’s voice!He came,thank you very much God.Immedietely the guy released his hand from mine and run away,I heard Kai was getting closer to me,made my heart skipped a beat.
“Are you okay?It’s dangerous to be alone in this quiet park!”I couldn’t reply his word,just lowered my head.This is my fault not realize this park is quiet.
“I’m sorry”He apologize to me out of sudden for nothing.
“Eh?For what?This is my fault cause I am not heard closely if this park was quiet or not”
“Hearing isn’t enough,you must see. By the way what’s your name?”
“Maeda Atsuko but you can call me Acchan”He replied me with humming and guided me to sit back on the swing.I’m lucky because saved by him for second times.This is the right time to know him better I tought.When I opened my mouth,wanted to ask him,suddenly I heard a girl called his name.Her voice was cute,she must be a cute girl.She ran to us,after that standing in front of us while panting.
“Acchan this is my girlfriend,Haruna”DEG!My heart felt sick right away.

Offline ykariya

• ecchi
Poor Acchan, kai already have a girlfriend  :(

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
I SEE ATSUYUU!!!
ATSUYUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah... Kai already has a girlfriend

Poor Atsuko.. For getting rejected even before developing anything

Would they be together or not?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the KaixAtsuko story

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline ayudewi6

I hope this story will be KaiAcchan in the end!  :fap

Offline mikaellitsa

• ecchi
  • Member+
poor acchan :(   come on kai broke up already....  :panic:

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
ASTUYUU yay~ :heart:
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
Update soon !!!!! :heart:

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Re: Dear My Saviour,Could We Meet Again?(Chap.2)[KaixAcchan,AtsuYuu,Takaharu?]
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2013, 03:32:24 PM »
Thank you for your thanks and comments minna-san :)
CHAPTER 2
     My life became worse than before when I knew Kai already have a girlfriend.I remembered how Kai’s girlfriend introduced herself to me,shaked our hands,and how she said ‘nice to meet you’to me in a cute tone.Her full name is Kojima Haruna,in the same school and class with Kai,and dating Kai for 3 months.I’m getting hate that voice,even she acted nice to me.Kai,Haruna,and I hung out after meet each other in the park,she keep talked to me while us walking.She guided me and asked me nonstop,Kai ever talked to me and he just silent.It making me sad.They took me home with Kai’s car,I didn’t even know Kai can drive.In my room I lay on my bed and crying,I felt lonely right away.
*knock knock*
Immedietely I wiped my tears and rubbed my eyes.That must be mommy.
“Come in”
“Acchan,are you okay?Let’s have dinner,your dad has waiting in the dining room”
“Okay mom,wait a sec where’s my stick?”
“Here my dear,let me guide you”With that said my mom guided me until we arrived in the dining room.My mom said,she cooked my favourite meals.She prepared all the foods and after finishing it she sat.
“Mom,Dad.Can I get one thing?”I opened a conversation between us,hope they will accept my offer.
“What is it acchan?”My dad turned back a question to me.Before answer it,I prepared my heart to ready if they reject it.
“I want to do eyes surgery,please”
Silence.
“We were talking about this for many times,Acchan.Your father didn’t allow you to do it.Please respect him”My mom intterupted while my dad did not say anything.The air became heavy since then.
“Could I know the reasons?”
BRAAAKKK!
“Enough Acchan!You couldn’t understand if we tell the reasons,this is for your own good!”I startled when my dad hitted the desk,this is the first time he shouted to me too.Before I realized,my tears was dropped out.I hurriedly ran to my room and lock myslef.Somehow I heard my mom tried to stop me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Acchan,you looks confused.There is something bother you?”
“Yuu sensei.....what would you do if I wanted to do eyes surgery?”
“Of course I’ll allow you.Well,even if you will stop the lesson with me,we can be still friends right?”
Yuu sensei....he warmed my heart with his word.This is the first time I told my problems to him,as expected he answered it great.I wonder,why don’t I borrow his money for do eyes surgery then if it succesful I’ll paid it and tell my parents do eyes surgery isn’t bad?But first I wanna asked one person left,the person is Kai.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I waiting Kai in the same park after finished my lesson,I sat on the swing too.
3 minutes
5 minutes
10 minutes
30 minutes
Kai...where are you?

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
wahhh to short XD
i want my atsumina(kaiacchan)  :nervous
thank u for the update

update soon :on gay:

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Why Acchan's parents didn't want her to have eyes surgery??  :?

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
kyaaaaa :(
atsuko

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Poor Atsuko... Her parents don't allow her to get eye surgery

Would she do it anyway?

Would Kai be there to tell her or advise her?

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee