JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Banana (feat. Swings, JC Jieun)

Author Topic: [AtsuMina] Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi 8 (11/8/16)  (Read 94840 times)

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: [AtsuMina] Futari Chapter 1 part 1 (12/26/14)
« Reply #120 on: December 26, 2014, 03:47:08 PM »
Oh.. this part is so long.. and when I was already into that and really wanted to know, what will happen next, but then its stopped.. ah..  :grr:
But I really like it..  :hee:  Friendship between those two, how its growing.. its so great. :shy1:  But those haters - punch them.  :on kimbo:

Waiting next updates.  :roll:  (but the most, can't wait -Nisemono, hehe..  :D )

-----------

About that avatar.. Well.. When I will find a picture with one of them, what I really like.. then I will put in. Ofcourse, there is picture, what I like, but it's already used.. so..need to find other.  8)

Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #121 on: December 26, 2014, 03:52:02 PM »
U know it right?!
Its just too sudden and make really sad about it.
But as a fan i will always support minami even she not in akb anymore.

New fanfic huh?
I found it interesting  :)
But tell me lezperv,when u update ur other ff? :hehehe: :hehehe:
I waiting u know  :wriggly:

Eh? Another pic between acchan and that baka?
Honto? I still not find it.
I thought they break up (or that what i hope)
But please believe in them lezperv!
Atsumina for life,atsumina forever! :cool1:
Dont give up,im supporting u! :fap

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: December 26, 2014, 10:35:58 PM »
Ah... like how the friendship developing between Atsuko and Minami...

Also how Atsuko didn't seem to like anyone being close to Minami

So cute how Atsuko and Minami interacted

Yeah... I agreed with Mariko.... if they are not so young then... they would be mistaken to have declared their loves for each other

Ah... how poor the others treat Atsumina because they are slower and they are being center all the time

What's going on next with Minami and Yuko MV?

What's about the rest?

Also Atsumina scene next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 10:56:46 PM by cisda83 »

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: December 27, 2014, 08:39:38 AM »
I'm guessing the music video is none other than Aitakatta as it had a scene of them running to the train station where Atsuko is.ri

Just a small correction, it was actually a 4-person stage song aka Nagisa no Cherry where Acchan got to center, not entirely a solo!

While I enjoy reading Atsumina being close together :wub: as a result of isolation from others, I have hard time imagining first gen members talking behind their backs and disapproving their positions in songs, especially the older ones (i.e. Ayunee) :nervous because I'm first gen bias XD

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #124 on: December 27, 2014, 01:55:02 PM »
The Futari fic brings back memories. It's a great fic.

Atsumina sure is strong.  :cathappy:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
« Reply #125 on: December 29, 2014, 06:05:26 AM »
An extract 6.5 years journey of Acchan and Takamina. Interesting !

Nisemono, update pls

Sorry for my bad eng XD

Offline Ava

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina shipper (and a little takayuu) :P
« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2014, 07:28:40 PM »
Please continue kuroixshiro tenshi please dont abandon it !!
Fanfic: Towards my dream (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Mayuki etc) http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37925.new#new

Offline jumpcx

• atsumina forever (=^.^=)
« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2015, 10:00:39 AM »
lol, i meant the emoji that i put up was kind of pervy.  :cool2:
btw nice new fic, i like the idea that u put the atsumina pair as a couple already :farofflook:
makes me wonder what is going to happen :frustrated:
hopefully the atsumina bond is stronger then what ever u put in between them :prayers:
update soon  :luvluv2:

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AtsuMina] Futari Chapter 1a (12/26/14)
« Reply #128 on: January 03, 2015, 01:27:20 AM »
@Drakon: Woh, what’s with the direct question? I’m still thinking about it…
8) Just wondering as comments / desires of readers affect your decision .

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #129 on: February 05, 2015, 02:07:33 AM »
I feel exited, I want read more!!!
Please continue updating  :bow:

Offline IamNot_Glad

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Life is not a fairytale </3
    • iamnotglad
    • kaiichandesu
« Reply #130 on: February 06, 2015, 02:16:25 PM »
Tadaima~  :lol: :lol:

Gomen, Atsuko is too cute that I can't come back  XD XD lol

BTW new fic? But how about your other fic?
If you give up about it, it's not love. - Akimoto Yasushi

Offline Mina

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: February 15, 2015, 02:52:16 PM »
author-san, you will not end the fanfictios, I love them, especially nisemono and Maji, please update! :bow: :bow:

Offline Mina

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: March 23, 2015, 04:09:39 AM »
update, please.

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
[AtsuMina] Unmei (4/8/15)
« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2015, 06:38:55 AM »
I know it has been a while since I've updated anything, but I'll explain things after this story...

So this was a fan request from a long time ago, but I do hope I fulfilled what they were looking for :)

Other then that...

MINAMI OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU :wub:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Unmei

“Come on Takamina! You like AKB and even have an oshimen, so join us.”

“No Yuko! I don’t have what it takes.”

“You know all of our songs and dance moves. You’re a great singer too!”

The conversation between the two chibis is nothing new. They have this same argument every day, and their family is getting tired of it.

Takahashi Minami and Oshima Yuko has been friend since they were kids. Their family is close nits of friends who work together in the same company, so eventually the friendship was passed down to their daughters.

“Are you afraid that you won’t get in?” Yuko knows that Takamina hates to be teased and to be challenged, which is one of the things that they have in common.

“I know I can get it!”

“Oh yeah? Want to bet?”

The two girls stared at each other, anger was shown in one pair of eyes, and mockery shows in another. Things have to be settled once and for all between the girls.

“What do I get if I win?” Yuko felt victorious for getting her friend to agree, hiding the smirk under her hands.

“Whatever you want.”

Takamina thinks long and hard. She has to think of something beneficial and something that would also punished Yuko for getting her into this mess.

“Alright.” It was Minami’s turn to smirk, and she showed it fully.

“Okay… so what is it?” The squirrel was a little scared. Sure she was the one suggesting the bet, but the result is frightening.

“If I get accepted to AKB, then you must listen to everything that I say without arguing. If you do argue back, then you cannot touch your girlfriend for a week as punishment.” Takahashi rest her head on her first, grinning at her best friend, challenging her like she was challenged.

Oshima being competitive as well, couldn’t back out of this bet, otherwise she would be considered a wimp. She has no choice, but to agree, though now she wishes Takamina wouldn’t get in.

“Deal!” They both shook hand in agreement. They’re not afraid of the others going back on their words because they aren’t those kinds of people.

“Good, now I just need you to get me an appointment with Akimoto Yasushi.”

“Eh? You don’t need an appointment, I’ll just bring you with me to AKB, and go see him like that.” Takamina was dumbfounded by her best friend. How can she be so easy-going? This is Akimoto Yasushi we’re talking about though.

“A-are you sure?”

“Of course, I also want you to meet my friends and girlfriend too.” The squirrel seems really excited for tomorrow, and that energy rubs on her friend as well.

“W-will she be there too?” Minami was asking about her oshimen. It’ll really be something to be able to meet your oshimen and getting to work with her.

“Hehe~” Yuko nudges the shorter girl playfully.

“What’s with the perverted giggle?” Takamina scrunches her face.

“She’ll be there, no worries, and maybe she’ll like you too.” If anyone could make you like a person, it would definitely be Minami, since she’s so nice and kind.

“Does she usually not like people?” You can only know so much from TVs and interviews about your oshimen.

“Ah well… who knows what she thinks, really… but we’re all friends.” Yuko took a second to think about her answers, but that’s what she came up with.

“That’s good… that you’re all friends.” Takamina smiled, can’t wait to meet her oshimen in person tomorrow.

Now that everything was settled between the two chibis, they agreed to meet up in front of the Akihabara Theater at six in the morning to get things going.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minami was at the designated place ten minutes before the official meeting time. She thought she could browse and explore the 8th floor for a bit before the squirrel comes.

There were so many pictures hanging around. The pictures were of the Kami 7, which of course included Oshima and her oshimen. Looking at her oshimen smiles makes her smile too. She really hopes to make a good impression today. She knows the whole point of the bet was to get her into AKB, and since she’s about to somewhat audition, she’s a little nervous. She may know all the song and dance by heart, but she weren’t sure if she’ll be able to perform finely with Akimoto Yasushi watching.

“Oi Takamina, hayai desu ne~”

“Mou~ Yuko osoi!”

“Gomen, gomen, I have to be prepared to listen to you if you were to get in.”

“So even you know that I would be able to get in, and yet you still bet?”

Well, the squirrel didn’t expect the bet to turn out the way it is, but even she knows that it’s a shoe in for Takamina.

“Alright, come meet my friends, you’ll like them.” Oshima laughs.

“Haha, you’re so funny.” Takahashi said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

“I know, I know.” The squirrel giggled, dragging her friend along into the theater.

Two of the girls walked into the stage room where everyone else was at. There were nineteen girls in the room stretching, and the moment the two chibis walked in, they all stopped to stare.

“Ohayoo minna~” Yuko yells out to her friends who happens to be the senbatsu members.

“Who’s that Yuko?” Mariko asked, while the chibis walking towards them.

“Everyone, this is my best friend~” Yuko was genuinely happy to have such a good friend like Takamina.

“Takahashi Minami desu, yoroshiku onegasishimasu.” She bows at them.

“Eh Minami? You have the same name as me.” A gachapin look alike came forward, hugging Shinoda.

“Why is she here?” Itano Tomomi inquired, standing next to chiyuu.

“We’re betting to see if she’ll get into AKB or not.”

“Eh?” Yukirin was surprised, and her expression definitely shows it.

“Doesn’t she need to audition just like everybody else?” Sayaka wonders.

“That’s the bet, to see if she can pass it without auditioning like the others…”

“Sou desu ka, eh?!” Mayuyu was also shock, standing next to her team captain.

While the conversation was going on, Takamina wasn’t really listening, as she was trying to find her oshimen instead.

Where is sh- There she is.

The short girl was watching her oshimen sitting and playing with her phone alone. Why wasn’t she with the others? Is she busy?

As Minami continues to stare, the other girl could sense eyes on her, making her look up and came into contact with the girl off stage. Being caught in the action, the ribbon girl blushed with wide eyes.

“Right, Takamina?” Yuko turned to look at her friend.

“Huh?”

“Weren’t you listening?” Everyone was staring at her now.

“Uh…” Takahashi was looking back and forth between her oshimen and her friend.

“No… what did you say?” She asked, now fully paying attention to the squirrel.

“They think you won’t get in because you’re supposed to audition like everyone else, except for Mariko because she’s special.” Shinoda grins, giving a peace sign.

“You don’t think I can be a special case as well?”

“Ah, well, I think you’ll be fine… but they don’t think so…” This only makes the fire inside Takamina burns more. She’ll get in and show them.

“Watch me. I’ll get in.” The short girl said with full confidence.

“We like to see that.” Miichan challenged, with the others backing her up.

“What if I get in?”

“If you get in…” Minegishi looks at her friend to see what they would agree on. They were whispering among themselves as the ribbon girl was waiting.

The challenged girl took the opportunity to look over at her oshimen again to see what she’s doing, and was surprised to see that she was being watched by her. She smiles at the other girl, but didn’t get any reaction back. Though she could have sworn that she saw those lips move up a bit.

“Alright, Takamina. If you win, we’ll convince Akimoto-sensei to grant you the senbatsu ranking to be in the top with us, even though you weren’t in the sousenkyo.” Shinoda was the one to propose their decision.

“Doesn’t that mean that I would be taking someone else’s position? I don’t want to do that to them…” The shorter girl’s compassion opened the other’s eyes. They didn’t even think about it, and now they felt bad.

“We...”

“Okay, we have to go to Akimoto-sensei now, wish her luck guys.” Yuko said, pulling her friend along to the producer’s office.

“Good luck.” The other’s actually wishes her so, and it surprised both of the chibis.

Before the two girls leave the stage room, Takamina quickly glance at her oshimen, and was happy to see that she was still being watched. She feels like she can do it, that she can really convince the producer to give her a position in the group.

“You nervous?”

“I would be lying if I say that I’m not.”

The two chibis exchange smiles as they know it’s the only way to comfort them. They reaches the door and the squirrel knocks.

“Come in.”

“This is it.” Yuko whispered before going in alone to request the sudden interview. The clock was slowly ticking as the shorter girl wait for her friend to come out.

While waiting, she saw her oshimen walking by, making eye contact once again. Takamina feels like it’s the girl’s subtle way of wishing her luck as well, and she can’t help, but feel really strengthen by it.

“Takamina, ganbatte.” Oshima came out, giving an okay for Takahashi to go in.

“K-Konnichiwa.” Takamina bows at the producer, feeling all the nervousness coming back from seeing him.

“Don’t be afraid. Come sit.” Akimoto Yasushi chuckles.

“H-hai.” The short girl did what she was told.

“Namae wa?”

“Takahashi Minami desu.”

“Nansai desu ka?”

“Jyuuhassai desu.”

“Otanjoubi wa?”

“Shi gatsu yokka desu.” The birthday of the ribbon girl has caught the sensei’s attention, making him smile.

“Why should I give you a chance to be in AKB?” All the other questions were just formalities. This was the real deal.

“I can sing pretty well, I know all the AKB songs, and I memorized the dances too.” Yasushi was impressed by the confidence that the girl is showing. He can see a potential in her, and maybe finally found the perfect person for the position that has not been filled.

“Alright. I’ll make you a deal.” Takamina lean in close to hear the proposition.

“You have to perform three songs in front of me and the others. I get to pick one songs, they get to pick one song, and you choose a song you want. If you do well and the other members are impressed, you’re in. What do you think, Takahashi-san?” The old man folded his hands together and rest his chin on top.

“Deal sir.”

There was a moment of silence before Akimoto Yasushi called in Togasaki to tell the other girls to agree to a song for the new comer.

“Takahashi-san, good luck.” Even though Akimoto-sensei had said so, he knew that the short girl in front of him would make it.

The two of them walk back into the theater with many girls eyeing them. All the eyes made Takamina uncomfortable, and so she sought out her oshimen’s whereabouts. The other girl was easily spotted sitting on one of the front benches with the other members that had talked to her before with Yuko.

“Takamina~” The squirrel got up and gave her friend a hug, patting the girl in the back to encourage her.

“Thanks Yuko.”

“Takahashi-san, please go on stage, a mic is ready for you.”

She slowly walks up to the stage, feeling a great big pressure, causing her to tremble a bit. She looks around, and again, there were too many eyes. She looks at her oshimen, hoping that it would calm her down a bit, and it somewhat did after seeing the curious eyes on her.

“Takahashi-san, I would like for you to perform our latest single, ‘Iiwake Maybe’.” Yasushi requested, in which the girl oblige.

She took a few breath, and started singing, while dancing. Everything was perfect. The lyrics and dance move are in sync with each other. Nothing was too fast or too slow. If people didn’t know that she was an outsider, they would have thought that she’s a member.

Applause could be heard after she finishes up the song. A big smile was on her face as it seems that she has pleased everyone with her performance.

“Very impressive Takahashi-san. Please perform your choice.” Akimoto-sensei was also applauding her, which gave her more confidence.

“Hai. I’ll be performing Team A’s third stage, ‘Bird’.” Again, the girl took a few breather before putting her soul into singing the song.

Everyone was captivated by the energy that Takamina gave into singing and dancing to the song. It seems like the track was made for her and only her, even though she does not look like an imprisoned bird at all. She looks like she’s flapping her wing proudly, soaring through the clear sky to be free, and to find new love.

There were no applause after she finishes. She was afraid that they didn’t like it, but she was proven wrong, when everyone shout out about how amazing she was. She blushes a little with all the compliments, but there was still one song left to perform. She can feel it. She can feel that she’ll be able to get into the group like that.

“Alright, what song did you girls pick?” Yasushi asked the members.

“Since Acchan’s birthday was last month, we picked ‘Namida Surprise’.”

“I think that is a wonderful choice. Takamina, carry on.” The old man called the girl by her nickname. It seems like it was already settled that she’ll be able to join, but of course, with one more song.

Maeda Atsuko’s birthday was July 10th, slightly a month and a half before the release of ‘Iiwake Maybe,’ and it was celebrated during the stage performance. Even so, the other members thought it would be interesting to see one person singing happy birthday to their ace, as it would be a very special and dedicating performance, to the center girl alone.

Takamina looks at Acchan and smiled, hoping that this last song would bring a smile to the ace’s face, giving her victory to the group.

As the song was closely reaching to its end. Takahashi had a thought to make the performance even more special. She step down from the stage and stood before the center girl, singing the last few lines.

“Happy, Happy Birthday!
Guddo rakku wo kimi ni!
Gyutto dakishime
Omedetou!
Saigo ni mou ikkai omedetou!”

“Otanjoubi Omedetou~” The girl walks up to Acchan and kneel down in front of her, saying the last line with a smile showing her cute dimples.

All the members watched with a grin on their face. They wanted to see what reaction their ace has, but the girl is not showing anything, except for flush cheeks.

“A-arigatou…” Maeda said, slowly looking away afterwards.

“Ah ah~ our Acchan is being tsundere again.” Shinoda teased, earning giggles from the others.

“I think we’ve seen enough, and can all agree that Takamina performance is just like that of an AKB member, if not better.” Akimoto started, with the many nods of others.

“Takahashi Minami.”

“H-hai!”

“Welcome to AKB48.”Yasushi smiled, walking up to the girl and putting his hand out to shake.

“Arigatou gozaimasu.” Takamina shook the extended hand and bows.

“Where is Team A at?” The old man looks around.

“Hai.” Eight girls answered, while one was still just sitting.

“Welcome your new captain to the team… and Acchan?” Akimoto-sensei turned to look at the sitting girl.

“EH!” Everyone was surprised to see that the newcomer has gotten the position of being their captain. They know that because Team A was the first to debut, whoever leads Team A is basically leading all the other team as well, making them the leader. Though you also have to earn respect and the title yourself.

“Hai?” She looks at him with her head tilted in question. Other was watching to see what else would changes.

“Meet your new partner.” There was a twinkle in Yasushi’s eyes when he told her the news.

“What do you mean?” Maeda was confused, but so was everyone else.

“Double center for the stage performance, and our next single ‘River’.” If people were surprised by the first news, the second one makes their eyes pop out even more. Not only does the new girl gets to be the captain and leader, but also a center?

“Now you have a full team of sixteen members with a captain.” Akimoto felt happy with the result.

“Huh? Muri muri desu.” Takamina shakes her head, feeling that her position would be impossible for her to handle. She thought she would only get in and that was it. She didn’t expect for all these promotions.

“I have faith in your Takamina.” He placed his hand on her shoulder, showing support.

“H-hai…” There was no choice, but to accept it.

“I have to go now girls, but Takamina, drop by my office later to sign the contract.” He left to do his work, and for the members to go back to their training.

No one was moving as everything was so sudden and they just didn’t know how to react, but Yuko was the first to snap out and congratulate her friend.

“Omedetou~”

“Ah… Does all this seem like a dream to you?” The shorter of the two still couldn’t believe that everything was happening.

“It does, but now that you’re here, we have to practice the new single.” The squirrel pushed Takamina towards Acchan.

“Come on, your partner needs to be updated on the moves.” She teased the ace.

Sayaka saw this as a hint to ask the others to continuing learning. The senbatsu members also got into position leaving the three girls by the bench.

“T-Takahashi Minami desu.” Takamina smiled, putting her hand out to shake.

“Maeda Atsuko.” Acchan shook the hand, feeling the warmth coming from the other girl. There was just something different with this one.

“I’m Oshima Yuko, but both of you already knew that, so let’s go.” The squirrel dragged her friend to the stage, whispering…

“Aren’t you happy?” She nudge the girl a few times before joining the others and getting into position as well.

“Ne, Takamina, congratulation on joining AKB. We decided to treat you to lunch for doubting your ability.” Shinoda said, with the agreement of the others.

“Sounds good.” Even though the ribbon girl was on the stage, she wasn’t really sure on what to do as it was a new single.

“Acchan, show this special girl the routine, since she’s your partner and you guys are double center.” Miichan suggested, grabbing the attention of the other members.

The two girls were being stared at, which causes them both to blush. Takahashi could only do what the gachapin said since no one else really knows the center’s dance moves except for the understudy and the other girl.

“M-Maeda-san, would that be okay with you?” Takamina shyly asked.

“Y-yeah, that’s fine…” The ace walked over to one side of the stage, so that she could get some room for the both of them, while the other girls moved away to the other side.

“Takamina.” Yuko whispered, winking at the girl without saying anything else.

“T-Takahashi-san?” Acchan called out, looking for her partner, which is a very cute sight.

“H-hai.” The shorter girl immediately rushes over.

“So we’ll start with the stomps first. It’s the hardest part of the song. It took me a very long time to even learn it, but you’ll probably do fine.”

Was that a compliment coming from the ace? She has never speak so much before, and this new finding intrigues all the members there. What’s the sudden change?

“A-arigatou Maeda-san.” Takamina blushes, scratching the back of her head.

The younger girl starts stomping and doing the clap slowly for the other to follow. It was truly difficult because they would have to pick up the pace when they perform for real.

The shorter girl put in all her hard work to memorize the movement and in no time, she remembers them and do them perfectly.

“You learn faster than I did, Takahashi-san…” The center girl pouted adorably.

“A-ah, but I will never be as graceful as you, Maeda-san.” The chibi girl grins, trying to make the other feel better.

“Y-you can call me Atsuko, if you want…” The girl blushes as she tries to be friend with this new member.

Again, not only was Takamina shock, but so was the other members. Usually you have to approach the shy girl before she talks to you, and in a sense of way, the older girl kinda did.

“A-Atsuko, call me Minami.” To be able to meet the ace of AKB and to be on first name basic is a big accomplishment for the captain.

“Mi...na…mi… let’s continue practicing.” The center girl grew red as she gets ready in her position.

“Hai~” A big grin was clearly shown on the leader’s face as she stands next to the girl.

After learning the stomps, everything else was easier to remember. Her dance moves is basically like Acchan’s, except that there are a few parts where she has to mirror the other girl instead.

The dance instructor came in to watch the whole performance. She notice the new girl, but didn’t say anything. She wanted to see what this girl can do, and so she told everyone to be in place.

“New girl, stand next to Acchan.” That was the only thing the woman said before telling them to start.

“AKB~” Maeda was the one to say this line since she was the only center before. With the addition of Takahashi, there will be a few changes to the singing once the contract is signed.

“48~”

Since Takamina doesn’t exactly know where to transit, she did the part that she needed to and look over at Atsuko to imitate her position. Even though this action delayed the shorter girl a little bit, all her dance move was perfect and very much in sync with everyone else.

“Well done new girl. Namae wa?”

“Takahashi Minami desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.” The girl bows down, earning a smile from the woman.

----------------------------------------------------------------

News travel fast around that Team A has gotten a new member. Every girls came into the theater just to see who this special girl is, and to their amazement, the girl dances and sings like no other.

“Wah~ the new girl is cute.”

“I wonder what she’s like.”

“Since she’s a captain, I wonder if she’s like Sayaka-san or Yukirin-san.”

Speculation about Takahashi Minami was made by the other members, but since they don’t really know her, nothing was proven yet.

“Look, they’re finished practicing, let’s go talk to her.” The girls tried to walk over and approach the new member, but stopped by what they see.

Acchan and Takamina walked towards each other and talk. They went to their bags, which is sitting next to each other, and grab their water bottle.

“She’s close with Maeda-san?”

“I didn’t think Maeda-san is close with anybody…”

It was true. Even though Acchan is closer to the first generation members and some senbatsu members, but it wasn’t enough for her to initiate a talking section with them like she’s doing it with Takamina.

The two of them seem to be in their own world talking and laughing with each other. The other members wanted to approach them, but with the aura that they’re emitting off, no one dare to do so.

“Ne, Minami, let’s go eat afterwards.”

Did everyone heard it right? Did Maeda Atsuko just invited someone to go eat with her? This would not have been believable if the members weren’t there to witness this scene.

“Un~ I would like that.” The two girl exchanges smile, continuing to have a conversation, without noticing the looks of the others.

Not too far away, the senbatsu members were observing and talking among themselves.

“Neh, Yuko, isn’t Takamina your best friend?” Miichan asked.

“Yeah… why?” Oshima was confused by the sudden question.

“How come she’s not with us, you, but over there with Acchan?”

“Miichan, we all saw how Atsuko initiated the talk, and it’s rare to see that she’s making friends.” Mariko reprimanded.

“Well yeah, bu-“

“Also, their bags are next to each other, so it makes sense that they’ll converse anyway.” Tomochin added.

“You said that Takamina likes AKB before joining us, right?” Mariko inquired.

“Yeah… why?” The squirrel raised her eyebrow.

“Who’s her oshimen again?”

“I never mentioned who it was, Mariko…”

Yuko may be dumb sometimes, but she won’t fall for the other member’s trick. She won’t betray her best friend’s secret. They’ll know when Minami tells them herself.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So yeah, I'm gonna stop there because I actually haven't finished with this OS yet :( I started writing this OS way before I went into writer's block, which is why it's incomplete *sigh*

I haven't been writing a lot lately, hence why there is no update at all except for this. I will always have something to dedicate to Minami's birthday  :heart:
but I'm just not in the mood to write anymore. I don't have any motivation so I can't get anything out...

I really don't know when I'll update again... probably not until Atsuko's birthday because even though I'm annoyed with her lately, I still love her, so I'll have something for it lol

Anyway, I hope all of you guys are doing well, and I thank you for the comments. Those comments will hopefully be addressed in the next update. Again, thank you for the support guys.
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: [AtsuMina] Unmei (4/8/15)
« Reply #134 on: April 08, 2015, 10:03:14 AM »
It really was some time, when you last time update it something.. :roll:
However, this isn't no one from your previously stories, but still.. it's very good.  :)
It's very interesting to read, how Takamina gettin AKB and how fast things going with her oshimen..

Patiently waiting a continue and others yours stories.. and hoping, that you won't stop to write.

Thank you for this update.  :)

P.s. Annoyed? Did she do something? Looks like I haven't noticed some news.. :huhuh
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: April 09, 2015, 12:49:28 AM »
Ah... continue it please....ASAP...

Can't wait... Can't wait...

So interesting...

Takamina as a new member auditioning like Mariko...

Getting it.. being promoted to the captain and double centre with Atsuko

Getting closer with her oshimen... and being liked by her....

Very good....

Can't wait to see what's going to happen next

Thank you for the OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #136 on: April 09, 2015, 06:39:52 AM »
You finally updated something~ at least!  :heart:

Hey its okay, you know that you dont have to force yourself to write, just take it easy, i'll patiently waiting for the next one anyways~  :thumbup  :on drink:

Seriously, you're like one of my Kami authors of all the time, with Nisemono, shiroi x kuroi and all the awesome OS.  :sashiko:  :mon inluv: 
What's with all this confession anyways  XD XD  :mon XD:

But minami's being all cool & confidence is just  :luvluv1: :luvluv2:

well then, take your times~  :on gay:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 08:45:25 AM by yuuchans »

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: April 09, 2015, 09:25:18 AM »
SOmehow I have a feeling Takamina's oshimen isn't Acchan, she's never mentioned her name hasn't she?

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #138 on: April 09, 2015, 11:50:10 AM »
Woow! I really like this fic!!

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2015, 08:31:47 PM »
Thank you for the OS.
Please continue writing fics.
They're amazing.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Banana (feat. Swings, JC Jieun)