JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Hasebe - Get Out! (feat. Bonnie Pink & Verbal)

Author Topic: NHK Building  (Read 69794 times)

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: RpG 3 Shibuya Arrivals
« Reply #280 on: May 19, 2008, 08:41:51 AM »
[Yuko]

spits out picture

"roofies? wth? You drugged her?"

Looks down at the picture and sees Mari resting her head on Aika and Aika making a profane gesture with two of her fingers and her tongue sticking outside her mouth.....

'creeeeeeepy' she thinks right before Maki walks by her on the way to her room

"Hi Maki, found your roomie yet?"
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline kelseyhale

• Member+
  • A Quick One While Roger Daltrey Is Away
« Reply #281 on: May 19, 2008, 08:49:48 AM »
Aika Mitsui

"What The Fuck" Aika Said Looking At The Pic "No Way In Hell Would I Slip Roofies In It I Saw Rika Do It Wanna get Some REVENGE!" Text Message Me When You Get An Idea! "THE BITCH MUST PAY!"

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #282 on: May 19, 2008, 09:19:32 AM »
[Yuko]"Im a bit busy now, I'll call you when I drop off mari ok?"
With this she walked off and onto the place where the dorms where at, while Aika went off and schemed doing her own thing over there.....

It wasn't like Aika to lie... usually but why the hell would Rika want to drug Mari? She decided to ask Rika later if she had anything to do with it. Right now she had to take care of the little doll in her arms, the slumbering angel who stirred a little and wrapped her arms around her neck, making her heart skip a beat.

Offline kelseyhale

• Member+
« Reply #283 on: May 19, 2008, 09:54:50 AM »
Aika Mitsui

Aika Whose Now Sad That Yuko Didnt Believe Her But Aika Ran Into Her Room Grab A Tape Out Of Her Video Camera & Some Photos That Rika Took & Put Them In A Envelope Aika Had One In her Bag When Searching Through Her Bag She Notice A Box Of Roofies With Rikas Name On I She Put The Evidence In The Envenlope Knock On Yukos Door & Left The Envelope On Foot Of Her Steps

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #284 on: May 19, 2008, 10:46:54 AM »
[Maki]

Maki heard Yuko talking and realised she was talking to her.

"Oh, Yuuchan! No, I haven't found my roomie yet.  :cry: I don't feel like entering my room yet, at least not without her."

She approached Yuko and suddenly hugged her without waiting for approval.

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #285 on: May 19, 2008, 11:32:51 AM »
[Yuko]

She hugged Maki back as much as she could with the lil rascal nestled in her hands and she told  her she'd wait if she didn't have to take this one home. She reminded herself to check up on her later..

As she walked she realised she didn't have Mari's keys, and it would be too rude to wake her up or got through her stuff... So she changed course and went to her room. She made it there and found her stuff there too. She inwardly thanked the gods and opened her door..

She walked in and placed Mari, gingerly under the covers of her bed. She turned around and brought her stuff in. Then she went and brought Mari's bags so they aren't left outside. She looked at Mari's cute little angle face, sleeping and took a few pictures. Not enough to be a stalker but enough to have a small veriety.

Then she changed her clothes and settled down on the couch. She put up a blanket over her just when she heard a knock on the door. She walked over to it and opened it to see a lil figure in the distance. She picked up a parcel off the ground and looked inside it. She saw the pictures and looked at the tape and felt verry guitly.

She called up Aika and asked her to meet with her the next day to discuss revenge techniquies......

Then she went back to Maki and advised her to just go to her room, it was late and they had to wake up early the next day.....

Offline kelseyhale

• Member+
« Reply #286 on: May 19, 2008, 10:40:14 PM »
Aika Mitsui

Aika Grabs Her Cellphone To See Yuko Was Calling Her "OK,YOU DID!,OKAY I'LL MEET YOU LATER BYE" It Was About The Revenge That Yuko Planned On Giving Rika.

Offline DJ_MaiMai

• Obsessed Edward Cullen Fangirl
  • Member+
« Reply #287 on: May 20, 2008, 02:04:57 AM »
Sleepy Head Mari
Dormitory

Mari woke up with a quick stir, one of those that you get after you feel as if you're falling. She sat up and saw Yuko on the couch. Then noticed her things. She felt totally embarassed that she fell asleep and Yuko had to carry her to her room.
"Yuu-chan?" she asked, unsure if Yuko was asleep or not. She then noticed her roommate, Maimi, wasn't in the room.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #288 on: May 20, 2008, 04:47:19 AM »
[Yuko]

She thought she heard something so she opened one eye to check it out. She saw a cute tiny little head peeking at her from accross the room and smiled back at her.

She sat up and stretched and then addresed Mari.

"Did you sleep well? :) I hope you had a nice rest. I brought your stuff here so no one steals them, hope you don't mind. I tried to wake you up but.... well you looked so peacefull and I didn't want to throw water at you :D kidding, just kidding... So anyway, you can stay the night if you want. I don't think your roomie has arrived yet anyway.."

and with that she waited for MAri's reply.

Offline DJ_MaiMai

• Member+
« Reply #289 on: May 20, 2008, 05:17:35 AM »
Mari

"Thank you so much." Mari was truely grateful. She got out from under the covers.
"OK then... I'm going to take a shower and then go to sleep." she hugged Yuko tightly. "I really appretiate what you did."

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #290 on: May 20, 2008, 06:03:03 AM »
[yuko]

*blushes*

"It's ok, don't worry about it, it's what friends do. Seriously, don't worry, the couch is really comfy! :) "

Mari
"OK then... I'm going to take a shower and then go to sleep." she hugged Yuko tightly. "I really appreciate what you did."

Yuko hugged back, closing her eyes to relish the moment. She smiled as she smelt the sweet scent of Mari's hair and then let her go so she could proceed with whatever she wanted to do, still smiling from ear to ear.

Offline kelseyhale

• Member+
« Reply #291 on: May 20, 2008, 06:57:04 AM »
Aika Mitsui

Aika Who Is Waiting For Yukos Text Reply Decided To Turn On Her Tv To See Her Fave Film Tank Girl On & Decides To Watch It & Grab Some Ice Cream & Relax On The Couch & Wait For Her Roomate Miki Comes In.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #292 on: May 20, 2008, 08:56:05 AM »
[Maki]

Maki headed to her compound
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 09:07:20 AM by zay05ohayou »

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline DJ_MaiMai

• Member+
« Reply #293 on: May 22, 2008, 02:06:32 AM »
OOC: I'm not really sure where Mari is, either Yuko or her room. I'll just got with her room?

Relishing-the-moment Mari
"You can sleep here tonight... if you want. It must be lonely living alone, plus I think my roommate died." Mari suggested before taking what she always wore to bed out of her suitcase - a pair of shorts that were a little too short and a loose T-shit. She waited by the suitcase to see what Yuko would say.
"Ohh.. wait. I think Saika said we have to be in our own rooms? Plus I think they'll be filming tomarrow..." she had just remembered.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #294 on: May 22, 2008, 02:35:44 AM »
(btw we were in my room XD so it seems funny that you invited me to sleep over at my room XD)

[Yuko]

oddly enough the first thing she wanted to do was droool. Whoever said Mari can't be sexy had obviously never seen her like this. But alas, she had to get away to stop the evil thoughts that clouded her mind and judgement, so in order to not rape the sexy fiend she told her

"sory, I think it'd be best if I spent the night at my place.... there's ummm things, I need to .... short out-err I meant sort out... ehe! I gotta go, bye. I hope you have a great breast - I-I mean rest (Damn, what the fuck is wrong with me?)" She whispered the bit in the paragraphs before promptly saying

"Goodbye and good night" and leaving, almost running out the door. She leaned against it from the outside and sighed.
 "Oh, god, what is wrong with me? I'm such a fuckin perv!"

She slowly turned around, touched the door, yearning to go back in and snuggle up to her friend.. but she turned away and slowly made her way to the "dormitory"

Offline DJ_MaiMai

• Member+
« Reply #295 on: May 22, 2008, 04:08:04 AM »
Mari

Mari took a shower

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #296 on: May 22, 2008, 02:56:09 PM »
Kamei Eri

Eririn casts another blissfully ignorant smile Sayu's way as the bus comes to a shuttering stop in front of the compound. Hopping up out of her seat, she halls her luggage up at her sides with all her might and begins to stumble off the bus with it. "Coming, Sayu? We have a lot of exploring to do!" Never mind that it's almost 1 AM. The gleam in Eri's eyes screams "Ready to go!" Who need sleep?

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
  • Otona No Tanoshimi Shiritai
« Reply #297 on: May 22, 2008, 03:03:35 PM »
Sayumi

:: snaps out of her thoughtless daze at Eri's words ::

"What... huh.. we're here? Sure sure... Let me grab my things too"

:: grabs her luggage and begins to follow eri off the bus, It seems like they were the last couple people to get off the bus ::

" There must be another bus coming, cuse not everyone seems to be here. "

:: after hearing Eri asking about exploring... ::

" Umm... I dunno, I'm slightly tired and it's kinda dark out her. Maybe we can check it out tommorow morning when there's light and stuff "

:: the girls are off the bus and heading towards their living quarters ::

"With these eyes I can see your fate"
~Join the JPH!P RPG~ Become your favorite H!P girl~Here!

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
  • Otona No Tanoshimi Shiritai
Re: NHK Building
« Reply #298 on: June 17, 2008, 09:32:00 AM »
Day 2 9:00 Pm

Matsamoto

:: enters the building ::

" Chisa-san have there been any calls for me?"

:: the receptionist shakes her head and goes about her work ::

" Chisa, I want you to patch a call to Ishikawa Rika's cell phone and inform her that a NHK company car will arrive at her living quarters to pick her up at 1:00 pm today. "

:: the receptionist pens it down on a note pad and waits for further orders ::

" Also call Shimei and inform her that there will be some building work done at one of the places she's overseeing. Another thing call the camera crew to be on standby for tommorow "

:: the receptionist nods her head and begins to call all the people on her list. Matsamoto heads into his office and closes the door ::

:: the receptionist is calling Rika's cell phone ::

"With these eyes I can see your fate"
~Join the JPH!P RPG~ Become your favorite H!P girl~Here!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Hasebe - Get Out! (feat. Bonnie Pink & Verbal)