JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - Hush

Author Topic: [TEAM J] SONIA ~ The Sonia Natalia Thread  (Read 8121 times)

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[TEAM J] SONIA ~ The Sonia Natalia Thread
« on: February 14, 2012, 03:22:28 AM »

Name: Sonia Natalia
Birthday : 17 Desember 1997
Blood : O
Horoscope : Sagittarius
Height : 151cm
Nickname: Sonia
Twitter : @soniaJKT48

« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 07:57:09 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline fufufufu

• ecchi
Re: [JKT48] SONIA ~ The Sonia Natalia Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 09:21:53 AM »
she is a sister of stella..

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 06:40:03 PM »
Tuesday, July 24th 2012
Sonia JKT48: Cool with the ‘JKT48 is a Girlband’ Opinion

Girl bands and boy bands are indeed booming in Indonesia nowadays, yet JKT48 dared to be different with the image of an idol group. However, because the term ‘idol group’ is still unfamiliar, JKT48 is often mistaken as a girl band, yet one of its members, Sonia Natalia, is all cool with it.

“Idol group is still new in Indonesia. At first people are perceiving us as a girl band while gaping at our amount of members,“ explained Sonia in an interview with Hai (22/7). This younger sister of JKT48’s Stella Cornelia also added, “I’m okay if JKT48 is called a girl band, because they haven’t known yet.”

Wawa -her nickname- also clarified that the concept of an idol group is different with girl band. “Idol group and girl band aren’t the same in concept. An idol group like us really starts from zero and grows up together with fans. We have a theater, and every theater performance is always ended with a handshake session, we also have events with fans too.” she completed.
Translations done by me.

Article source: hai-online

My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 04:51:47 AM »
From Gaby's G+

FYI, the song that Sonia's hearing from her phone is Malaysian, Siti Nurhaliza's Cindai.

Want to visit? Douzo~

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - Hush