JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Eh! Sunege

Author Topic: Crono's One/Twoshot Collections~ [TWO OS UPDATES! OTASORU & YOGAMAGIC]  (Read 36056 times)

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
ken chaaaaan ~(>o<)/ you alive !! yeayyy XD :cow:
welcome back x)
thankyouuu for this OS :bow: as always i'll read it in saeyuki x) gahhhh~ this OS is surely sweett :3

i'll always waiting your update~ espescially Roty and Amtr x)
and and..don't forget your christmas os~ x)
too much request huh? i'm sorry x( :cry: don't push yourself~ ^-^
thankyuu :bow:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
OMG How SWEET!!! :deco:
Ruka will do absolutely ANYTHING for his dear Maria (BTW: I read it in SayaTaka, Luv those two in Kagekidan!! :heart:)

Hey, what if someone created an after story, when Maria finds the reborn Ruka?

If someone did that, I would LOVE them :thumbsup
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
@CheesyBits: You're welcome!
@fuu_kun: I know, I know, I'm really late on ROtY and AMtR  :nervous But of course there is a Christmas OS, this the Christmas OS! It's late, but better late than never right?
@TTLuver497: Actually you're not very far off. I was actually thinking of making an After Story about that. Though, I never got motivated enough to actually do it. Maybe one day, maybe one day...

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Nappy New Year to my dear, darling readers! I know it's late but better late than never right? Anyway, After I posted Adaptation up, December got really wild and busy, because it was the holidays and all. So I couldn't get to writing the Christmas OS right away.

BUT nevertheless, I always deliver somehow, be it late or not up to expectation, or I bear nothing but bad news and/or cancellation. But I've never cancelled on you... have I? No, I don't think so, or remember...

ANYWAY I bring you all a late Christmas/New Years gift! I actually started this TWO DAYS before Christmas Eve because I was contemplating whether or not to do a Christmas OS this year, and when I did, I didn't have an idea or prompt (even though I asked numerous times on tumblr...). When I did, I was busy with festivities and parties with my family, so I couldn't get it done on time. Now it's done!

This Christmas, better yet last Christmas... NOW I bring you another... SAEYUKI. Unfortunately, for all those expecting it, it is not a lemon/lime work. Sae and Yuki are actually based on Sumo0172's, artist and good tumblr friend of mine, idea for an AKB48 Tournament game he's been thinking of. With his permission, I've taken his version Sae and Yuki and made a Christmas OS for him! So thank you Sumo! You're awesome!

So without further adieu, on with the reading!

Wee~

Sae X Yuki [Oneshot]: Chance Meeting

Thick crunching in the snow echoed as she ran down the dark alleyway, trying to put distance between her and her pursuers. Sae jumps over and dodges around obstacles that stood in her way with relative ease and quick reflexes, she dared not stop.  With her a quick turn of her head, she cautiously checks behind her.

Some sort of humanoid-like creatures were hot on her tail, about six as a group. They had glowing red eyes, shadowed but lean bodies, clawed fingers, gleaming teeth that showed sharp fangs just for biting. And they moved with speed and agility as well as strong grace. The sounds they made were quiet as they move save for the crunching of the snow, but there was a low growl to that came from their throats. Vampires, but Sae didn’t know that, she’s never seen one before and now she will never want to with them after her.

“First day I get back and this happens.” She huffed, small clouds forming from her warm, tired breath, “Just my luck… My flight gets delayed, no cabs available, all the hotels are full, and now I’m getting chased by some weird creatures.” She groaned, hating her chances and luck at the moment. “Horrible way to spend Christmas…”

Out of the alley finally, she made it into an open area, it looked to be the city plaza. A large sparkling evergreen tree stood in the center, decorated with colourful bulbs and lights with tinsel and snow strewn around it. A Christmas tree, in all its beautiful glory and there was no one around to be amazed by it. And why would there be, with these bizarre beasts roaming the streets at night.

Once Sae was out there in the open, it gave her more room to breathe and think. She quickly took in her surroundings and adapt to the situation as she ran towards the tree. She notices that the beasts didn’t follow to the open area, keeping to the shadows like they were hiding. Sae wondered why. But it wasn’t long before one of them took the gall to expose itself to her, swiftly coming at her with claws drawn and fangs ready to bite.

“Fine, you want to dance,” Sae makes a skidding halt in the snow, spinning around to face her enemy. In a fluid movement, her travel bag slides off her shoulders and drops at the foot of the sparkling Christmas tree in the center of the plaza. With her fists raised, she smirks, “Let’s dance!” She prepares to strike as two vampires themselves and one pounces into the air.

Sae pulls her right fist in towards her side as the other was positioned in front of her.  As the creature drew close, she dealt an underhand punch to its gut causing spit up and drapes itself over her hand. Immediately afterward, she quickly retracted her hand and threw a heavy left hook to the side of its head, making it fly into the snow in a helpless heap. But without a moment to take a breath, she sensed another incoming attack from the side. Sae took a side step as she twisted her waist to the right, and then took air as she unwound, both legs flying upward, to perform a perfect butterfly kick. Both legs connected with a beast’s head and neck, forcing it to fly in the opposite direction. She landed carefully on the slippery ground, watching out for more. She took a stance, she was ready for them. This wasn’t the first Christmas she spent fighting.

It seemed her resisting made the fanged beings more and more excited about capturing their prey. The rest had stepped out of their hiding spots, revealing themselves. The two she had beaten didn’t get up so that only left 4 for her to handle left. Sae kissed her teeth in frustration, hoping they wouldn’t call for backup.

Then, suddenly one of them let out a loud shriek and fell forward, a large stake embedded deeply into the center of its back.

“Now, now…” A voice, smooth and sweet, resounded. Sae turned to where she thinks the person it belongs to is, “I thought I made it very clear.” The source of the alluring voice was a woman and she stepped over the dead vampire’s body as she took out two stakes and threw them up into the air. She used the hammer in her right hand to hit each falling stake on its head, sending them dashing through the space and in the heart of one vampire and the head of another. Both dropped dead as their blood began to pool out. “Stay out of my city, and your kin won’t lose any more people.”

Sae’s eyes were so focused on the beauty that had come to her aid. Long black hair that went straight down her back and shoulders, round and dark eyes, and pale skin she had. Her body was slim and slender, long and had a clear complexion. She was wearing a babydoll dress that was shorter than the usual length. Her legs were snug in thigh-high stockings and her height was increased with open-toed heels. She wore a few accessories with a letter ‘B’ on it, and a thumb ring and bracelet on her left hand. Some sort of huntress, maybe? Whoever it was, it caused the last standing vampire to snarl and growl in a mixture of anger and fear and saunter off into the darkness again.

“What were those things?” the fighter asked with confusion as the huntress approached closer with elegant steps, each making a tapping noise of the heel.

“These? Just stupid vampires who aren’t supposed to be in my territory.” she crouched down to pull out her stakes from the dead bodies. She then took a small flask of a clear liquid (holy water) and poured it on her bloodied tool, “You’d think that after making a point in killing 26 of them in one night and scarring their kin leader would have some effect.” After wiping off the residue, she slipped them back onto her waist. The huntress stood up as she looked towards Sae’s direction, getting a good look of her visually. She smiled, “So, I take it you’re from China?”

“Assuming from my clothes, aren’t you?” It was a justified assumption though. Sae was also slim but also lightly toned in the right places, skin a bit darker that the other woman’s. She wearing was looked to be an altered qipao with no long front but a tailed backside (it was much like Chun-Li’s from Street Fighter), tight pants belted with a ‘K’ buckle and combat boots. Her hair was styled upward that looked like a cross between a pompadour and a faux hawk. Hands and wrists were wrapped up in bandages, worn but durable. “I was born here in Japan. But I spent a few years in China to train.”

“And you just got back. Vampires… always have to go chasing fresh blood whenever they smell it, especially blood that’s very tough and handsome. ”

“Yeah, and you? Someone as skilled and beautiful as you can’t be a regular girl that just happened to be walk by with giant nails for stabbing vampires with.”

“You’re funny, but right. Since you’ve already seen me in action…” Yuki chuckled softly, and walking passed her towards the Christmas tree. She picked up Sae’s now-wet travel bag and handed it to her, “I guess there’s no point in hiding, is there?”

“Let me guess, vampire slayer?”

“Tough, charming and smart, hm? What are the chances in finding such a dangerous combo?” Although it wasn’t confirmed per se, it was correct on Sae’s part. What gave it away for the most part were her knowledge on these creatures, the big metal hammer, and the silver stakes around her waist; surely those were meant for any railroad work judging how she used them on the vampires. “Is more to you than that hairstyle of yours?”

The fighter took her hands and slid the palms on either side of her head, the action brought attention to her attractive features of her face, “Heh… You don’t know the half of it. I’m Sae, Sae Miyazawa.” She put on one of her handsome smiles.

The vampire slayer smiled back, “Yuki Kashiwagi. I hope we can continue getting to know each other some more.” She winked at her with her left eye, capturing her concentration with her beautiful eyes.

And just for a moment, Sae felt that things were starting to look up for her after meeting this beautiful vampire slayer, despite how her arrival began. She hadn’t planned for this to happen, but perhaps things will work out. Her luck was terrible, but this time it seemed to work in her favour. An idea popped into Sae’s mind and she might only have this chance to take advantage of. Sae opened her mouth to speak again but she stopped herself upon hearing a hissing howl in the distance.

Soon, both women were encountered by a group of glowing red-eyed, sharp-fanged, claw-fingered vampires. And they were looking to pick a fight against the new-formed duo. Sae took a stand, hands fisted and at the ready position in front of her. Yuki stood back-to-back to her new partner, metal hammer in her right and three silver stakes in between the fingers of her left. It might be a bad time but considering her luck, it was now or never.

“Well, it is Christmas, so dinner?” With seeing it, Sae could almost hear the smile cross her new acquaintance’s lips.

“Sounds like a date.”

~THE END~

OMAKE~

Yuki: So thanks to our fan called Sumo0172-san, we get to be part of his new tournament-based game idea, “AKB48: Fight to Be Center”. Sae-chan gets to be a fist-fighter/martial artist and I’m a vampire slayer! He has also drawn us in those costumes too! Here is Sae-chan, and here is me *shows pictures* Arigatou, Sumo0172-san!

Sae: Uwaaaaah~ Yukirin, you’re so cool! You get to hunt down vampires!

Yuki: No way! Sae-chan is way cooler! You’re already cool alone as it is but now you fight with only your body and you know martial arts. That kind of automatically makes you really cool. Coupled with your handsome looks and charm, girls would be all over you. Not that they already aren’t…

Sae: I guess that’s an upside. But you’re a beautiful vampire slayer. A beauty of the night wielding a silver stake, tracking down and eliminating blood-sucking creatures, and protecting the people when no one is awake to know it. Fighting the supernatural is cool in itself.

Yuki: Also creepy. Besides, without my tools, I’m pretty much useless. I’m not that strong with my hands. You’re super strong already and you can fight with just your fists and legs. If you think about it, you’re even cooler and deadlier with weapons. Being a fighter is really awesome and it’s more versatile!

Sae:  You have a point there. But vampires are physically superior to humans, faster, stronger, and deadlier. You fighting on par with them makes you more capable than the average person and therefore cooler than me. Hm… Maybe I should just turn into Ruka again from Infinity. He’s a vampire with psychic powers! Then our relationship would be so intense and epic!

Yuki: But then my duty as a vampire slayer I’d have to slay you, Sae-chan. I don’t want to kill you… *pouts*

Sae: Hehe… I can probably think of another way for you to… slay me~ *smiles*

Yuki: Oh…? *looks at Sae’s smile and realizes* Oh! Oh! *blushes and smiles* Oh~

A/N: Thanks again Sumo! If you guys got a tumblr, or twitter, or deviantart, or anything, follow him! He's super cool and super talented! If you want to see the pictures Yuki is showing in the Omake, click here for Sae and click here for Yuki.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:05:49 PM by crono1036 »

My Main Tumblr (Follow or Ask a Question~)
Fanfiction Tumblr (Follow for fics and updates! Ask to get info!)
Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline ScarletWings

• Derpyderpinator
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki all the way! :D
this is very awesome... *Q*
i'm following sumo-san too and i have to agree that his artworks are super awesome! :D
thanks for updating, chrono-san! and happy new year to you ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ
My doodle box~ :3
Currently ongoing, "The Infinity Saga"

Offline mayuyuXlyukirinlover13

• Member+
oh crono! your SaeYuki fics are the best!! but right now...

I'm dying to know the final chapter of Reaching Out To You! :tantrum: I'm on a cliff hanger here~!!  :tantrum:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
@TTLuver497: Actually you're not very far off. I was actually thinking of making an After Story about that. Though, I never got motivated enough to actually do it. Maybe one day, maybe one day...

That's perfectly fine. If you can't do it, maybe I will! :heart:

Who knows? I just liked the idea! :inlove:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
i know, i know... this comment is long overdue  :err: but anyway  XD

i like how you thought of the idea to make a "follow through" story about that scene in the play  :on GJ: i did read this a couple of times and i imagined it in both pairings... and it always make me laugh imagining Sae's and Sayaka's reaction when the phone beeped  :P imagining Maria (both Takamina and Yukirin) teaching Ruka about sending emails and stuff is like... awwwwwww....  :nya: well, you know what i mean lol

anyway, great job!  :twothumbs i'm thinking/gonna suggest that you make this some sort of an "omake series"... like Maria teaching Ruka about stuff that we use here in the 21st century.  ;) i know you'll do a great job in adding something based on the play.

keep up the good work and i'll be waiting for your updates!  :hee:

Offline mayuyuXlyukirinlover13

• Member+
oh yeah Crono! the Kagekidan part was awesome~! i only imagine SaeYuki since they look....more of a perfect couple than the takasaya one!! and...they look so Friggen sweet together, and like always.... A BETTER LOVE STORY THAN TWILIGHT

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
oowh~~ so sweeet <3 love this os fic~

^ yeah ! me waiting le Roty series to o/

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Re: Crono's One/Twoshot Collections~ [HIATUS APR 6]
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2015, 07:41:35 PM »
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT TIME TO BREAK MY SILENCE.

Man, I haven't been on here in so long...

I can't believe people still read my fics today... Wow, you guys are great!  :heart:

I've recently (like a few minutes ago) gotten a message asking me when I'm going to update my WMatsui segment of my Reaching Out to You series. Well, I think I'm going to tell you, my precious loyal readers, what I told them, what's been going on with me, and what's going to happen. You guys deserve that much for putting up with a schmuck like me.

Actually, I don't know if I'm going to continue with that series. See, I haven't wrote fanfiction in over 3 years and I don't have the motivation to ever get back into it. Like I have some new ideas plots but I don't have the motivation to actually write it out.
As for the WMatsui segment of Reaching Out to You, I still have the idea for that story in my head but will I ever update it? Probably not.
If I'm completely honest, I don't even ship WMatsui anymore so that further lessens my motivation.
I think I'm going to put my whole ROtY series on hold. Probably even put all my ongoing works on hold...

Believe me when I say that for the longest time, I've been wondering what to do about my fics on here and I've made a few decisions.

I'm putting my collection on a hold but since these are simply one/twoshots, updates have been jumpy from the start... About my other fics, those will go on hiatus as well until further notice. Anyways, you can note what has been put on hiatus and what has been cancelled in my signature.

However, I will not leave you all without some sort of closure! for any cancelled project, I'll be more than happy to fill you in on. If you wish to know how a story plays out and how it ends, send me a message to my fanfiction tumblr (link is in my signature). But because I like seeing people piece puzzles together, I won't give too many details unless specifically asked.  :lol:
Please, please, please, send me a message because then I'll finally be able to "finish" a story.  :bow:

I'm deeply sorry to those who have been waiting on my lazy butt to update SOMETHING within my absence I wouldn't be surprised for blame you if I'm not your favourite writer anymore because let's be real, I haven't written anything in three years and there are tons more people who are so much better than me.  :sweatdrop:

Thank you for reading my fics, though! It's really nice knowing there are people who are still fans of my works! Maybe one day I'll have something new written.

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
A/N: GASP I'M ALIVE?! THERE'S AN UPDATE?! I MADE A DRABBLE?! WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Hello gentle readers, it's been a while hm? Its been so long since I've written anything so I'm rather rusty. Before anyone asks, no this does not mean I've returned to writing regularly and no this does not exactly mean I'm off hiatus.

The first three episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 5 came out and let me tell you it messed me up in all kinds of ways. Ever since watching them last night and making a certain gifset, I couldn’t stop thinking about how Otabe was thinking about. I just had to write this. That scene where Rappappa was all in the club room in the middle of episode 3 got me so hard.

Before you read this, please listen to the song below because it really sets the mood.

Otabe's Thoughts
“Otabe… what are you thinking about?”

Magic’s words almost went unheard. Their soft, precarious essence was unlike Magic’s blunt and harsh nature. Perhaps it was the fact that everyone in the room had violently lost two people who were very dear to them all in the matter of two days. Of course it was. The emotional wounds ran deep and painful, being gentle was the only way to communicate.

Her.

When was Otabe not thinking about her? Thinking about Salt? Ever since that happened, Salt’s been on her mind more than ever. She couldn’t help it, everything kept reminding her that she was here in this room, alive and well, only a couple of days ago.s

Otabe had been staring sadly at the empty leather chair for minutes now from the seat across from it. She was emotionally and mentally drained from last night after the murder of another dear friend. After Salt’s death, she was furious, mournful, and wanted revenge. Now that Bakamono was gone, all those feelings were replaced with emptiness and despair. Pieces of her heart were gone just like the person who belonged in that chair.

Magic’s question echoed softly in her mind among the flashes of Salt’s presence. What was she thinking about? Questions only came to mind.

What was Salt thinking? Why didn’t she tell us anything? Why didn’t she ask us for help? Why did she go alone? Why did she have to die? How could she die so easily? Was this really worth dying for?

How could I have let this happen?

How could she leave me behind?

Otabe knew in her heart all the answers and exactly why Salt brought this upon herself. She knew everything she could know about her and understood her completely. Because she knew, she couldn’t be angry at Salt no matter how much she wanted to be. The answers only left her heartbroken.

Insatiable beast. We were never enough for you. We’d… I’d only get in your way.

Otabe pitied Salt, just as much as she loved her. And that made it hurt even more. Otabe never let it show.

Before she let herself be consumed in her thoughts any deeper, she slowly turned to the two sitting across from her solemnly.  She answered her simply.

“… Hm? I’m thinking about what Salt would do at a time like this.”

What do I do at a time like this?

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
OMG This is so emotional!!! FEELS EVERYWHERE!!!! T^T

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Re: Crono's One/Twoshot Collections~ [TWO OS UPDATES! OTASORU & YOGAMAGIC]
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2015, 04:37:38 AM »
Hello, hello! These are just some random prompts that were requested of me on tumblr. Basically it was send me a ship and a line of dialogue and I'll write something fluffy/light-hearted so I did it!  :cow:

Funny, two different people sent me something so I got two different Majisuka Gakuen ships but both sent me the some line  :lol:

Anyways, the dialogue prompt is "Are you flirting with me?"

I'll be posting the YogaMagic one first.

You can also read this one my tumblr blog which is in my signature so if you want to and you have a tumblr, please like/rebog!  :heart:

Stupid Flirting

Stupid girls and their stupid boyfriends. Stupid romance and stupid relationships. Stupid loudmouths and stupid gossips. Stupid everything!

Magic stomped grudgingly up Rappappa’s sacred stairs as she griped and mumbled under her breath. She was so consumed in her annoyance that she didn’t even hear Sakura greet her when they passed on the stairs.

If only she didn’t overhear the stupid small fry running their mouths and gossiping about Rappappa’s personal life. If only she didn’t overhear them talking crap about Magic’s supposed inability at finding love.

For some reason, that’s what irritated her the most. It wasn’t the fact that they were Majijo students babbling nonsense about Majijo’s strongest army within Majijo’s walls. It was the fact that they had to guts to be so loud about it, especially when Magic’s non-flirtatious personality became the main topic. And she thought Bakamono was dumb as bricks.

It was a surprisingly powerful blow to Magic’s pride. No matter, she was going to prove them wrong. She can a whole person disappear and reappear naked on the roof, flirting is nothing! Flirting is easy! Flirting is–

“Yoga!”

“Hm?”

Magic’s mouth suddenly went dry just as she slammed the door open. She tried to gulp down a small collection of her saliva to force the lump in her throat but to no avail. She couldn’t utter a single word as she stared red-faced at the girl sitting on her yoga mat in a Buddha pose.

One of Yoga’s eyes peeked open to glance at Magic who stood frozen a few feet away. “Could you not yell, I’m trying to meditate.”

“A-ah… Sorry…” Doubt and embarrassment shrouded Magic’s nerves and she felt her body heat up as her heart pounded in her chest. An unexpected shyness overcame her and the urge to run and hide from the other pulled on her legs. Magic resisted them–she couldn’t back down now. Not when she already got Yoga’s attention.

This wasn’t going to be as easy as she thought.

Each step she took towards Yoga planted heavy on the floor and Yoga could swear she can feel their vibrations in the hardwood. Magic berated herself for them. Calm down, you idiot!

Magic ended up taking a seat on the chair closest to Yoga, though she faced away from her. “Hey, Yoga… You… Y-you… You look…” Magic cleared her throat and attempted to steady her shaky breath, driving out the words hitched at the tip of her tongue. “Y-you look beautiful today!” Magic voice cracked and slapped her hand over her mouth. Damn it!

“… What?”

“Uh… Not that you didn’t look nice yesterday! Or the day before! I mean– You always look good. I just thought I should tell you sometimes.” Magic muttered some, turning further and further away from Yoga’s sight to hide her rose-coloured face. “So yeah, you look… you look beautiful.”

“Are you… flirting with me?

“What? No!” Magic grumbled in her throat, “Sh-shut up! I just thought… Otabe told me to be a little nicer so…” That was a lie, and Yoga knew it.

Oh, this was rich! Magic was actually trying to woo her. A feeble attempt as it was, Yoga did think it was rather cute. Especially when she noticed that Magic is so flustered her ears turned red. A momentous opportunity that Yoga simply couldn’t pass up to tease the magician about.

“This sure is a surprise.” Yoga finally stood up, patting her skirt straight again. She took a seat on the other chair next to Magic. “To think Magic would compliment anyone like that. Anyone that’s not Salt-san. I must have really caught your eye.”

Magic only groaned and buried her face into her palms. She knew Yoga wouldn’t ever let her live this down.

Yoga smiled and leaned in closer to the magician. “So… I always look good, hm?”

“Argh! Shut up! Leave me alone!”

Stupid flirting.

“You always look good.” To me.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 04:58:30 AM by crono1036 »

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Re: Crono's One/Twoshot Collections~ [TWO OS UPDATES! OTASORU & YOGAMAGIC]
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2015, 04:41:20 AM »
And here's "Are you flirting with me?" with OtaSoru! A lot shorter but it does its job~

Enjoy!  :heart:

You can also read this on my tumblr blog which is in my signature and blah blah, I said it before haha.

Violet

Everyone knew that Salt had never been one for words. Talking took too much energy, energy she could have used to search for fun activities like beating the crap out of people. When she would talk, she’d be short, blunt, and sometimes her choice of words would form cryptic sentences. As such, her actions spoke louder than her words could ever. Besides, Otabe would always be there to translate, she understood Salt the best after all.

And Salt loved her for it.

Salt never showed it but she truly did care for her team. Well, mostly for Otabe. Alright, especially for Otabe. Okay, only for Otabe. And Otabe, glad yet slightly disappointed at the attention, knew it too.

What was more, she made a show of it to Otabe when Salt suddenly presented her a small flower with petals that were a deep purple and a golden anther. A violet.

“Here.”

Otabe smirked as Salt held it out to her. “Are you flirting with me?”

Salt’s silence and stone-like expression only confirmed she wasn’t. Typical, of course she wasn’t, Salt always did as she pleased. Flirting would extremely indirect of her and Otabe loved how honest and straightforward Salt was. She didn’t need to woo Otabe at all. Otabe was already hers.

The Queen couldn’t help but chuckle as she delicately picked the violet from the President’s surprisingly tender hold, slowly raising the flower to her nose. A strong sweetness lingered in her sense but as soon as it came, it went. Otabe’s eyes were lost in the depth of the hues of the petal. It recalled some old studies from a long time ago.

“Salt, do you know what a violet means?”

Salt didn’t know, she didn’t care to know. She only picked it because purple was one of Otabe’s favourite colours and this violet indeed was an intense shade of purple. Who cared about flower language?

Otabe continued regardless as she twirled the flower slowly in between her fingers, careful not the pinch the stem. A small and graceful smile found its way on her lips as she watched it rotate. The kind of smile Salt loved.

“It means loyalty, devotion, and faithfulness.”

The three words began to sink in Salt’s mind and bury themselves in her chest. Her eyes glancing back and forth between the small plant and the woman she cared for. Ah.

“Then…” Salt gently took the violet again from Otabe and once more presented it to her. “I’m the same… as this flower.”

Her words caught Otabe off guard and her attention swiftly landing on Salt. Then, she smiled sweetly and planted an affectionate peck at the corner of Salt’s mouth. “Thank you.”

Maybe when this violet wilts, Salt’ll go pick another one.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 05:05:41 AM by crono1036 »

Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline anonymoussilentreader

• Do talk, I won't bite
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Escaping reality by slipping to my fantasy world
ken channnnnnnnnnnnn!!!I LOVE THIS OS COLLECTIONS!!!!!!! THAT DOSE OF YOGAMAGIC FIC WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE EVERYONE IN THE ROOM LOOK AT ME IN A WEIRD LOOK! :banghead: I CAN'T STOP SMILINGGGGGG :heart: UGHHHH MY HEARTTTTT :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Just leaving traces anytime I want. I guess i'm acting as a silent reader and informant.
I live under a rock but come out only for the girls.^^

I guess I have a lolicon side of mines;;;;;screw it. I am weak for lolis indeed

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Eh! Sunege