JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Koi no Uta

Author Topic: [02/28] 「 ☆☆☆ (Mitsuboshi (みつぼし) 」 Tsukushima Kirari starring Kusumi Koharu 1st Album  (Read 30393 times)

Offline DroolBoy

• ~PingMoogSev (PMS) Fan~
  • Member+
My "upload" of the photos..

Tsukishima Kirari starring Koharu Kusumi - Mitsuboshi [in 160kbps]
1.  バラライカ (Balalaika)
2. 恋☆カナ (Koi Kana)
3. 星のしずく (Hoshi no Shizuku)
4. 水色メロディ (Mizuiro Melody)
5. 恋花火 (Koi Hanabi)
6. Spaghetti
7. Loveだよ☆ダーリン (Love da yo Darling)
8. I miss you
9. EVERYDAY PRECIOUS DAY
10. SUGAO-flavor
http://www.mediafire.com/?5inzzzwuv0m

Scans:

And some scans from the LE PB [not all of them though, I think.]

she's my fire, my desire...

Offline d44-sugaya

• Member+
Kirari chan~:inlove: :inlove:

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Listened to the album... There are some pretty solid songs, but as an album... not enough variety. Most of the songs pretty much followed the same exact formula. There's a problem when you get different people to do each song and most of them want to make the same song -___-

Koi Hanabi and Spaghetti and SUGAO were my least favorite songs. They were just boring...

The first 5 songs were pretty nice, Koi Hanabi sorta started out ok, then it just didn't go anywhere. After that song I couldn't really get back into it. I did also like Love dayo, I miss you, and everyday precious day though. Again this would be something I'd probably like as a mini-album with less songs.

But I do have to say Koharu looks damn cute and pretty in that white dress... o_o The other pics in the booklet are pretty nice too.

Offline Nyago

• Member+
^ Thanx for posting the scans! I love them all. I've had I Miss You on repeat all night. I just can't get enough of it! :MKlove2:

Offline ShoujoHino

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hoshi. No. Shizuku.

OMG. I think this is my favorite on the album. Please, let her sing this live someday. Maybe after she learns to put more depth and power in her voice.....another year or so when puberty sets in a little more. This would be BEAUTIFUL.

edit: SEE?! I love this album so much I changed my nekkid Tsunku sig. (Well, also he's married and I'm engaged, so...)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 09:52:24 AM by ShoujoHino »
My letter is read on DokiMiki Night!!!!
http://bit.ly/1Ck34YC

Okitegami Karaoke Contest!

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
Thank you for the upload! <33

Love Dayo Darling has been on repeat ever since I listened to the song! IT'S SO MUCH FUN! XD

I'm also a fan of Spaghetti and EVERYDAY PRECIOUS DAY, but not so much a fan of Hoshi no Shizuku-- too much straining on her voice, I just didn't like the sound of it.

But ohdearlord, Love Dayo Darling was fantastic. That thing's going to be in my head for ages!

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Mitsuboshi debuts at no. 5 in the daily album chart.

Edit: correction, it was no. 6. The chart posted at 2ch was wrong.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 12:19:36 PM by tiny »

Offline DroolBoy

• ~PingMoogSev (PMS) Fan~
  • Member+
she's my fire, my desire...

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
I have not heard any of the new songs. I'm just waiting for my CD to arrive for the 1st listen. ARGHS but its still in transit :ONfrustrated: I hope it reaches soon.
From all your comments so far it seems pretty good. I'm glad I got the LE but the pics in the normal edition look nice too :baa60776:

So pretty here :panda_love:

And cute as a button in this :MKlove2:

Now I'm tempted to get the normal edition as well :evil:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 11:14:17 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
Koharu will definitely be the only reason for me to still like MM after Yossi's grad. This girl is amazing <3

Surprisingly, I dislike slow songs, but both Hoshi no Shizuku and I Miss You are my favorites. Two thumbs up! The rest is also nice~ <3

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Correction: the chart posted on 2ch was not entirely correct. Mitsuboshi debuted at no. 6, not at no. 5 as I posted earlier.

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
I think ranking sixth is really good.... especially with A Best 2 around. (btw in the oricon ad for A Best 2, the dude who usually says "Avex" says "A Best" and it sounds really similar --> Avex is Ayu?) don't most people try to avoid Hamasaki releases? No fear for Kuskus! also does anyone know who Natomeya are?!

can't see why this album won't be another release of super stamina ala balalaika

surprised to see that the booklet looks more natural and mature than hyper hyper anime. nice! I like this pic on the left

Quote from: DroolBoy;318908
My "upload" of the photos..

makes me think of her "anata to miteta wa nagareboshi" line from egao yes Noodle

Peeaaaccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
omg bot! What's up? Long time no see!

Offline yokoso

• ザ・ストレス~!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I have to agree that the only problem with the album is lack of variety.. at least though the formula works (FORMULA.. KK??? :ONcool1: )

BUT.. I really like the album as a whole!  I have to say I love all the new tracks but "I miss you" is my favourite for sure. :heart: :heart:

Btw.. the scan of her with the jeans and sweater is my favourite.  She looks GREAT there.  Man am I glad I ordered this!  (My copy was finally shipped out today.. I should have it Friday, yay).

愛をください〜!!:heart: :heart:  ☆ 恋文 ; a loveletter MUSIC DOWNLOADS & MORE ☆ (now back up 1/13/08)

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
OT post!
« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2007, 05:37:11 PM »
Quote from: tama-chan;319246
omg bot! What's up?
helloooo tama-chan!!!
my interest waned a little after ishikawa grad and kago suspension. but guess i'm back (for a while at least).... not sure why. think it has to do with berryz koubou and a new generation (although I'm very much on the fence about mitsui)
Long time no see!
lol reminds me of rika's english lesson. Rong taimu no shee!! :pen_whirl: (love the emoticons!)

Peeaaaccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls
After hearing this album, I know I'll have to purchase this when I get more funds, or I'll break down and add it to my order with the MM album. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get this, but I so am now. :heart: I love all the new songs, and the pictures from the booklets are so pretty!

Offline Charoite

• Member+
Quote from: [B]Yesasia[/B]
Regarding your email dated February 28, according to the information from the supplier, there is not any bonus booklet included in the item "Mitsuboshi (Normal Edition)(Japan Version)".

Is Yesasia stupid or what??????????

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
YesAsia is partly correct. Only the first press of the regular edition has a 16 page photo booklet included, according to the official discography page.

Offline Charoite

• Member+
Quote from: tiny;319777
YesAsia is partly correct. Only the first press of the regular edition has a 16 page photo booklet included, according to the official discography page.

I know that. That's why I asked them if first press is available before I make an order.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
OT also. Sorry, guys. :P
« Reply #139 on: March 01, 2007, 09:12:21 AM »
Quote from: bot;319343
helloooo tama-chan!!!
my interest waned a little after ishikawa grad and kago suspension. but guess i'm back (for a while at least).... not sure why. think it has to do with berryz koubou and a new generation (although I'm very much on the fence about mitsui)

Haha, same here. But More Rika than Aibon. I'm more of a Momoko fan than a Rika fan now, too. :P

Glad to see you back! :)

Umm...Spaghetti, eh? How's that! ...

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Koi no Uta