JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - KATAOMOI FINALLY

Author Topic: Tickets Galore Japan  (Read 5015 times)

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
Tickets Galore Japan
« on: May 27, 2019, 09:13:46 PM »
Does anyone know the Proxy Service to get tickets from overseas named Tickets Galore Japan . com ?

Does that thing work? How about refund if they don't get tickets? There is very few information on the site.

I asked for Meimi Tamuras new musical Love's Labour's Lost in october.

The Ticket fee is 11500Yen, around 93€ , with 33€ tgj fee, 18€ shipping plus the normal ticket fee and paypal makes around 160€.
With lottery and presale before the general sale thei try all three steps to buy the ticket, so the fee sounds OK. shipping is EMS insured, cheaper for an expensive ticket is not safe enough.
I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Tickets Galore Japan
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 12:47:21 AM »
Since I got the question...

I ordered a ticket for Love's Labours' Lost Musical in october.

Payment was over paypal, price as in the above post around 160€.

I got regular and good updates. Fortunatly Tickets Galore won the ticket for me in the firs round, in the lottery. Sitting 5th row directly on the right side to the middleway. Really good place.

My ticket came safely packed as letter with EMS, luckily without customs cost  :D

Shipping really fast and a handwritten letter which I still trying to translate  :roll:

Applying for tickets in japan is quite a bit of work, with lottery, presale, general sale...the fee with around 20-30€ is just fair.

Shipping by EMS is very safe equals the price. And how often do you get the opportunity to attend sth. in japan, when you're from europe or america?

I just can give a recommendation for Tickets Galore Japan.
I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - KATAOMOI FINALLY