JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - Make Love

Author Topic: The Happiest Place On Earth [Disney and Imagineering]  (Read 47644 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: The Happiest Place On Earth [Disney and Imagineering]
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2010, 05:02:35 PM »
YES! XDDD i cant believe i forgot that name^^: but i loved that ride^^; i was shaking like a leaf too so ur not alone XD heck i was shaking after getting off of  space mt....mostly cus since im kinda tall i was afreaid that my head would hit the wodden things above me^^; XD idk why though but i got nervous on the snow white ride of all things^^; XD

really? sadly u couldnt feel how deaf we were after XDDD

good to know then^^ currently i've been trying to find and more of like the japanese disney characters XD like i even went as far as to try to find a stich or minnie phone strap but couldnt >3> and the last time i went to the disney store in the mall like they had only the girl stich plushy but i think noone knows who she is^^; even i dont XD

HOLY COW THOSE PPL ARE LUCKY!(or atleast have some money XD)i wish i could do that XD i still wanna go on my birthday too XD but since its durring school like i think it wont happen until i graduate XD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2010, 10:57:08 PM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM TOKYO DISNEYLAND!~~~~!!!!

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2011, 06:15:22 PM »
:lol:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2011, 07:57:30 PM »
That was hilarious :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2011, 11:54:41 PM »
XD just hearing the word "free food" made me want to work in disney XD

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2011, 10:51:46 AM »
^ you should talk to Fenrir and Ping about working in Disneyland :lol:

EPIC PHOTOS kawaii beam!!!! can't wait to go back, eh! :D

new Tokyo Disneyland 3D attraction opens on Jan. 24!! Mickey's Philharmagic:

HK Disneyland celebrates 5th anniversary of operation!! I wanna go to this one just for the Chinese themed parts.

they whip up something awesome every Chinese New Year (Feb 3rd this Year of the Rabbit)

check out the goods: http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/html/5thyear/en_US/index.html?cny

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2011, 03:52:33 PM »
XD really? alright~ XD

thanks^^ and i cant X3 im actually trying to sneak ideas to go to disnyland in paris again this summer  with my dad and hopefully my niece too XD

omg they're gonna put disney philarmagic?....IN JAPANESE?! must go see~ X3 i watched that at grad night as well X3 its way more fun in actual 3d than this though^^;

omg i want the mickey tea set XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2011, 08:02:46 AM »
haha NOICE kawaii beam have fun! Disneyland Paris keeps on growing! I remember the initial controversy "Euro Disney" - think it was spoofed in a Simpsons lol

don't think I posted JPH!P Disneyland Adventures! Space Mountain was EPIC!

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2011, 03:11:45 AM »
^
Omg aaah, the California park looks so different from all the other parks @_@;;; I need to go there some time XD;;; And hey, how is Star Tours anyway? It's one of the few classic rides I've never been on <,<;; I'm not a huge fan of simulation rides, and I always figured it was a simulation ride... thing. Also, I'm kind of a wimp, and the huge warning signs at the entrance kind of freaks me out XD;;;

Lol, the Matterhorn sequence! 8D Thanks for that, really. They don't have that attraction in any of the other parks, I was wondering what it was like XD Looks like a lot of fuuuun~! :DDD

Iiiih, I can't believe Tokyo Disneyland got a new attraction :O It sounds interesting~ Here's the official CM for it;

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2011, 03:30:10 AM »
i get you twissie i need to go to cali. too^^; XD it does look diffrent.... and star tours is pretty fun XD like u go in a roomthing and like u just enjoy the rida as like ur supposted to be like taking a tour of the galaxy or something and u then somehow get caught up in the battle of one movie when they blow up the death star(kinda forgot which one atm^^;) its ok and like a few yrs back my friends and i went on it back to back like 5 times XD

and disney philarmagic is pretty fun as well XD its like a 3d movie where we're the audience getting ready to watch a orhistra performance from mickey, but like somehow donald, being the selfish duck he is, goes and get his but into various sences of disney movies and its all in 3d ^^

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2011, 11:23:23 AM »
Star Tours is pretty dope, there's tons of visuals while you're waiting in line - the ride itself is like those movie screen rides u see in Carnivals that smell like shoes XD but of course way better, whole place shaking and rocking like you really flying or about to fall off the edge!!! Matterhorn is one of my faves too, like when u go into the snow cave and its like you're trapped and the walls are spinning :dizzy:

S/mileage visits Tokyo Disneyland XD Minnie a gracious host! you can see IshiYoshi drooling in the corner:

2011/01/29スマイレージ「花咲かディズニー」(104.92 MB)   

download
http://www.multiupload.com/KTUYX88THA

reminiscent of Rika + Minnie

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2011, 03:55:44 PM »
thanks daigon^^ i really cant wait to watch this X3 i did the nose thing with mickey at gradnight when i saw him^^; XD i totally spazzed and was all like "mickey ypurso cute! can i get a kiss??" and i got one! :D i hope oneday they let like risa or one of the current gen of momusu go to disney cus i think she could just make up her own explanation for everything w/o reading que cards and such XD even show everyone a few hidden mickeys XD

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2011, 12:06:40 AM »
I'm not really a huge fan of Annie Leibovitz, but she did a series of pictures called Disney Dream Portraits and I have to admit, they're pretty awesome.

JEFF BRIDGES. I lold :lol:

“Where a moment of beauty lasts forever.” - Penelope Cruz and Jeff Bridges

“Where memories take hold and never let go.” - Queen Latifah

“Where magic speaks, even when you’re not the fairest of them all.” - Olivia Wilde and Alec Baldwin

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2011, 12:42:12 AM »
D: they need to make more of those~~~~~

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2011, 12:46:25 AM »
I think there actually are more of them.. though I'm too lazy to search around right now. Anyway, the blog said "The three latest Disney Dream Portraits are the first new images in the series since 2009, and for the first time we’ve included a couple of the most wicked Disney villains ever!" soooo yeeees. Wonder what other characters they've portrayed in this way... and what celebrities they got for them <,<;;

I just wish these images were larger so that I could use them as wallpaper for my computer at work T_T;

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2011, 12:53:12 AM »
yeah like i'd sacrificed h!p for a while if those were bigger...it makes me wish that sme of the movies were made into live action with those kinda pics XD

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2011, 11:26:54 PM »
Found a blog with more pictures (though even tinier T___T) http://missgeeky.com/2008/01/29/annie-leibovitzs-disney-dream-portrait-series/

And then here's another blog with links to some hi res versions, they don't feature any text, though :/ (apart from the Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella ones) http://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/2009/06/10/disney-dream-portrait-series/

... Whoopi Goldberg as Genie 8D;; Also, I'm deeply offended to have Beckham as Prince Phillip, eeew. I think my favourite portrait is Snow White. It's beautiful :heart:

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2011, 11:04:56 PM »
Official statement regarding Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea following the earthquake in Japan:

"Following the earthquake that occurred today, we [OLC] have decided to suspend operations at Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea on Saturday, March 12 in order to conduct inspections at all facilities. As for operations from March 13 and beyond, that has yet to be determined at this point in time. As of now, we have not confirmed any injuries among our guests or cast members."

Thousands of guests were forced to stay overnight in the park(s?);

Lots more pictures at Inside the Magic

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2011, 11:19:46 PM »
i was thinking about disney after i saw a pic of the poor gundam being pretty much broken in half waist down. good to know that everyone's alright and are trying to find some light in this situation.

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2011, 12:03:22 AM »
^
I'm pretty sure that pic of the Gundam was a fake, though, but yeah xD;;;

ETA: Wow, it's a small world (... pun intended?), an old classmate of mine was one of the many who had to spend the night in Tokyo Disneyland :o Only found out because they reported it to a Norwegian newspaper XDDD;;; Really couldn't believe it when it turned out I knew the people involved, I usually hate all the "NORWEGIANS CAUGHT IN_____" reports that flood in after events like this (why are we so self centered? T___T Norwegian news coverage is so... uuugh).
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 12:14:59 AM by twissie »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - Make Love