JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - THE Manpower

Author Topic: The Official Piss and Moan Thread  (Read 49783 times)

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
Re: The Official Piss and Moan Thread
« Reply #140 on: October 20, 2008, 03:25:18 PM »
Ok i know I'm late at knowing this but...... Elder club is graduating!?!?! what the heck????? there goes my dream of attending an H!P concert T_T

why tsunku, why?????

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #141 on: September 22, 2009, 03:44:44 PM »
DAMM why with the i want to start modeling so i need to graduate thing??? mmmm i bet all of them will end as idols... and yeah, i'm talking about Koharu only since i'm careless about the C-ute girl

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #142 on: November 23, 2009, 03:40:34 PM »
Surprise, surprise... no H!P or related artists in this year's Kohaku Utagassen.

List of artists in Japanese on the NHK site and in English on the Tokyograph forums.

You can only ride the success of Morning Musume from yesteryear for so long, so I'm glad to see them finally given the boot from Kohaku.  Hopefully this will keep up and they can fall peacefully into obscurity, cause it's getting more and more painful with each single to see them try and recapture the magic only to fail miserably.   :smhid

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2010, 09:12:52 PM »
Quote from: H!O
Oricon daily single ranking: #3-Kimura Kaela. #2-Idoling. #1-Morning Musume. Congrats to MoMusu for the daily #1 rank!

Goddamnit guys, stop encouraging them.  This isn't how you get good music.

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #144 on: June 12, 2010, 03:35:32 AM »
They really need new blood in the songwriting/composition department.... all the latest songs are beginning to melt together for me....

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #145 on: June 16, 2010, 05:23:35 AM »
Hi there H!P.

So, lots of PBs are coming out which is fun because I really like Photobooks.

One question. Where the hell is Mitsui Aika's photobook???????

She was chosen in 2006, and her first single came out in 2007. She's been in Morning Musume for over three years. She's been in three albums and 12 singles. It took Koharu three singles and less than a year for her to get a PB.

I'd love other 8th gen PBs, but really, Aika's is overdue.

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2010, 09:54:10 PM »
I don't have any issues with members or the songs
but

I really wish H!P groups-- and I'm mainly talking about Morning musume, would have singles or albums-- I mean, AKB48 get loads of magazines and afew pvs with each single nowadays - and Korean groups release posters and boxsets of their albums, and re-releases
I wish Tsunku would catch on to this and make the single copies themselves more interesting- I don't buy singles often as when I get them I am dissapointed to find a cd and 2 group photos or a pull out cover with single lyric sheet... if there were more songs or more than one pv- I'd feel more driven to buy a copy-- or multiple copies!! And adding in some random photocards to singles or making special boxsets of albums would really push me to pay up

And I really hate how people complain about the cheapness of pvs...
then again- I'd rather there were a couple of them but cheaply made
seriously- just put them in some sponsored clothes brand and do some different versions-- we don't HAVE to have fancy elaborate outfits and big studio setups
That's why I like Seishun Collection- they just put them on a football field- we don't always need dramatic set ups~

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - THE Manpower