JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Karen - Marine

Author Topic: [News] Hangry & Angry Concert in Seattle (JPH!P WORLD TOUR 2K9 Recap)  (Read 193503 times)

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
^I don't think you have to worry about confirming with guest reception too much. You registered around the same time I did and they said sometime after that it was about half way sold out. I'm pretty sure you're on the list. Everyone's still waiting on that e-mail with reception details.

I might have some ideas for gifts...maaybe, not sure if they will fly. I'll drop by chat, especially since it sounds like you have some bonerific shirt idea. :D

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Sent the letter to ya Dai on Tuesday. Should get there by the end of the week the earliest.

Let me know when you get them! :)

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
Here's an update on the photo, video, and autograph policies for H&A. Totally blows, but it's what I kinda expected.

At the request of the bands's management this specific photography policy is in effect for Hangry & Angry and girugamesh while they attend Sakura-Con:
Public Photo / Video Policy

* No photos, video or audio recordings are allowed during the live performances.
    * No photos, video or audio recordings are allowed during autograph sessions.
    * There will be a brief group photo opportunity immediately before the Q&A session. Once the Q&A session begins, no photos, video or audio recordings will be allowed.

Autograph Policy

* Attendees may request one (1) autograph. Autograph items must be official artist merchandise.

Media Photo / Video Policy

* JapanFiles.com must approve all media for photos/video of the concerts.
    * Approved photographers may shoot the first three songs only. (No flash.)
    * Approved videographers may shoot the first minute of the live performance only.

Media Interviews

* Interview requests must be approved by JapanFiles.com. Approved interviews will be scheduled by JapanFiles.com (girugamesh) or Lynks International (Hangry & Angry).

@Daigong and everyone else who's going. We need to make sure we get in for that "brief group photo opportunity" or no pictures will happen unless we catch them out in the open elsewhere. I'm gonna double check to see if this applies to the  guest reception as well. BTW, the e-mail for the reception was sent out yesterday.

I got your PM daigong, I'll see you in chat tonight!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 01:54:21 AM by rev2hd »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
WHOA. Props for the update Dinny! That's a lotta fucking red tape to work with :P I'll have to bring a camera to insert into my ass cheeks.

THANKS A LOT FEN!!!! I'll let you trunk me anytime. :D

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
OK, I re-read this thread ...  :sweatdrop:

Ah...it's understandable. With the UFA Agency. We shall oblige! Or dress as a Giant Pink Bunny or turban LMAO

TOTALLY down with the group photo. Ain't no censoring here. Holy shittttt! Still exciting.  :shocked:

AND I GOT EPIC NEWS! :twothumbs

This is an automated email being sent to you to inform you that your application for Press Access to Sakura-Con 2009 has updated from pending to approved. A follow up email that has more details should follow this email soon. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Sakura-Con Publicity Department at publicity@sakuracon.org or Sakura-Con Press at press@sakuracon.org

So yep. I wonder if that means we'll Media Photo? Lynks International or japanfiles.com - WE'RE READY FOR OUR CLOSE UP. I hope I can sneak Dinny in too :P

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
wish i could go.. :cry: my only chance ruined.

probably the only chance i'll get is going to japan and seeing her and that might not ever happen. probably never see her in my life anyway :(

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
WOOO!! for the press passes!

awesome job, dai!

awwww, screw it that i won't be there...

but i've scored that prepaid broadband thing.... i might try to air a radioshow on that weekend XD cuz it's where we can scream ishiyoshi and no one will hear, ya?

i'll load up my phone so i can text daigong ^^... it's 15 pesos per international text... but... I WILL, DAMNIT! I WILL!!

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
Damn yo, consider me pissed.

Im gonna be out of town on a business trip during Sakura Con  :thumbdown:
Sure, im going to help other youth organazations to plan & do a youth event like the one i helped with a week ago (where I met fucking Geologic from Blue Scholars) but I would rather be kickin it with JPH!P!

I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
OHSHIT. are you even gonna be in Seattle apr 9-13?

You told me before you were busy with work and couldn't do con - but shit, I'd love to have a coffee with ya. Meet the LEGEND of ZOMB.

And don't forget lifesize cut out of TRU, tru <333 JPH!P will be fully repped. I GUARNTEE IT! (sp?)

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
i'mma take the more decently dressed pic of me this afternoon, dai! when the lighting is better XD

i hope it's gonna be soooooooo HD you can see my pores!

we can't not be there, ne?

WE HAVE OUR WAYS, BABY!

fold me neatly, okay?

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hey guys, the schedule is finally up at the Sakura Con site.

http://www.sakuracon.org/programming/schedule.php

Looks like there's gonna be only one autograph session for the girls: Friday 12:30-2:30PM. (I'm currently double checking this on the SCMB, asking if there might be a short autograph session after their panel on Sunday.)
The concert will be on Saturday 7-9PM, with Myuji opening for them. Seating will start at 6PM. (or the line starts at 6PM? I'm not 100% sure...)
Q&A Panel will be 2-4PM on Sunday.

Annnd...that's all the H&A activities I see on there.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 12:20:10 AM by rev2hd »

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
^ OMG Noooooooooooo.  :banghead: Arghhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!!!!  :cry:
Im so mad right now, I feel like crying.
I wont get there till 4pm on Friday. I dont know what to do now. Dammit, seriously, ahhh Im so pissed.
I dont know if I can change flights now, plus the prices probably went up.
I hope there is another autograph session, please!!!!
If not then, I have no idea what Im gonna do. If I get another flight, I dont wanna lose my money. But I really dont want to miss it.

Well, Im sad now. Here's hoping for autographs on Sunday too.

Thank you rev2hd for all your help!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
* daigong hugs differentstory12 :(

.... that totally blows. Perhaps u can adjust the ticket? Better call the airline QUICK! DO IT NOW!

Thanks Dinny!!!

The Itinerary is all set then! 2 Hours is quite a long sesh. Busy busy weekend!

I got Yossi a Hallmark card where we can record some shit. Who is the biggest Yossi fan here?
* daigong folds up tru and inserts into pocket :P

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
How about giving her an Angelina Jolie poster? or Nirvana best cd? lol.. Something in white and black? Something cute but punky? hahahah... id just give her a hello kitty with studs if i could..  XD

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
@differentstory12
Awww. Initially I planned to fly in on Friday but I wanted to extra safe so I booked it for Thursday. Where did you get your tickets from? I'm pretty sure you can change it. I talked my friend into rearranging his because he was gonna leave at 5PM on Sunday. XD
Still waiting on that reply, I'll let you guys know ASAP.

How do those Hallmark cards work? I've never actually seen those. I think I need to go wander aimlessly in a mall, maybe I'll get lucky and stumble upon something awesome for Yossy. Hm, cute but punky huh?

Offline stark

• Stark!
Wow, so you did get a press pass eh?  Well that just got interesting.

Also, regarding the video during live performances, good god thats annoying to enforce since people are /shocked/ that we notice them recording.

-stark!

Note: anything posted by stark on this or any other fan site is his personal opinion and is not the official statement of any organization.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ Why wouldn't we get a press pass? JPH!P represents the best and truest Ishiyoshi fans from across the globe. LOL you gonna hire more security now?

How about giving her an Angelina Jolie poster? or Nirvana best cd? lol.. Something in white and black? Something cute but punky? hahahah... id just give her a hello kitty with studs if i could..  XD

AH!! Yeah. Jolie Lips poster, the one with blood? I gotta check out that goth wizard shop at the mall. Place is creepy as fuck. I'll go tmr!! HELL OR HIGH WATER. SNOW What about this. I got it off Jade  Starr's wish list XD

Still waiting on that reply, I'll let you guys know ASAP.

How do those Hallmark cards work? I've never actually seen those. I think I need to go wander aimlessly in a mall, maybe I'll get lucky and stumble upon something awesome for Yossy. Hm, cute but punky huh?

Cooling rev :) Thanks for keeping us up to date!! You could be a con organizer someday  :twothumbs

Those Hallmark Cards have this little recordable button and have <blank> seconds to say something. So if someone with a nice voice wants to record for us? /me looks at Fen

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
Lol dai, that's the thing from the anime Reina's voicing for. Con organizer? Maybe...as long as there's no politics involved. :P (I used to do logistics for a pageant, then I jumped out after someone backstabbed my friend :| Politics sucks!)

If daigong's doing it then, /me also looks at Fen. :3

@stark
You'd think people would expect to be caught. It's hard to be ninja if you're just standing there holding a camera with staff on the sidelines staring at you. :lol: It's their job!

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
Thanks guys<3 My sister's friend's mom works at the airport and he said that for American Airlines, you can change your flights. I bought my ticket through travelocity though but that shouldnt be a problem. The friend Im going with cant come on Thursday so um, yeah... I gotta see about that too.

So now that I cooled down...
BIG CONGRATS daigong  for the press pass!!!  :twothumbs What are the perks by the way?

Also awww man, about the pictures lol. I knew that would be the case but still XD

* Approved photographers may shoot the first three songs only. (No flash.)
    * Approved videographers may shoot the first minute of the live performance only.

How do you get approved? Professionals only? Or is that part of the press pass too?

You bought a hallmark card for Yossie daigong? That's so cute!!! XD You should take a pic of it if you can =D
I still have to go to the mall for gift hunting time. I will though I will! This week.
I dont have much money now though lol  :sweatdrop: My original plan was to buy a gift for Yossie and Rika, and then a bday gift for Yossie.
Oh and I missed the chat  :( But if you guys have any more gift ideas, post away. Ill look for some stuff too.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony

i think it's kakkoi and kawaii... so yossui XD

what do you guys think?

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Karen - Marine