JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - SO CRAZY

Author Topic: (Group) f(x) (에프엑스)  (Read 329529 times)

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
Re: [KOR] SM's new girl group, f(x) (에프엑스)
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2009, 10:19:54 PM »
I don't know...some groups seem to have more than one "somewhat gay" members. :lol:

Quote from: allkpop.com
Luna has been receiving dance, vocal and English lessons since 2006 and is said to be extremely talented.

Although she's only 16, SM is stating that she sounds a lot more mature, with extremely powerful vocals and amazing dance abilities.

Is it just me or all these girls seem super talented? Like they can do everything and speak 7 different languages each or something. I guess we'll see how they do in a few days.

Oh yeah, I read that the full song will be out on the 1st.

Some sched;

September 09

09/02 (Wed)

[Event]  17:00  f(x) Exclusive Showcase

09/06 (Sun)

[Broadcast]  16:10  SBS Ingigayo

09/11 (Fri)

[Broadcast]  19:00  YTN Star Live Power Music

09/19 (Sat)

[Broadcast]  20:30  YTN Star Live Power Music

Also, someone at Bestiz posted that Amber's family anme is Liu. That should be Yoo in Korean.

I can already tell Luna is the best. :on asmo: But the outfits. :smhid

This is really weird I've never followed a group before debut before. When they say they know languages and stuff I wonder how proficient they are. [bgcolor=#000000]Like some of the special talents they had for SNSD, Taeyeon spoke Chinese and Japanese Tiffany played the flute and piccolo Yuri played violin and spoke Chinese Sooyoung played the piano Jessica knew ballet and piano ect. and I've never even seen them use those. XP[/bgcolor]

I have a feeling they are gonna do their names officially in the f(Victoria) format. Kind like how they started to say "the grace" after the CSJH members names.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2009, 06:42:33 AM »
Oh God, please don't do that :lol:. That'd be to weird.

f(x) will reveal their digital single ‘LA chA TA’ on various music sites on September 1st.

Their debut song ‘LA chA TA’ is a piece of work from hit composer, Kenzie, with an electronica hip-hop groove feeling , is an impressive dance-pop song arrangement.
‘Let’s excitingly enjoy life' is a message this song brings, this song is full of witty lyrics, and cheerful melodies with a great harmony which will amaze listeners at once.

The interesting title ‘LA chA TA’ is a bright, fun, and lively song with a cheerful atmosphere, with easy to pronounce syllables, and is expected to be a very hot topic.

Also f(x) will have their first broadcasted debut performance on September 5th on MBC’s ‘Show! Music Core’ with their song LA chA TA.

Their showcase is on September 2nd at the Seoul Samsung-dong Fashion Center, which will reveal their performance and their music video that day.

Source: Newsen
Translations: kellykim10 @ aff(x)tion forums

Jessica and her Younger Sister, f(x)'s Krystal, “Jung Sisters Fighting!”

So Nyuh Shi Dae’s (SNSD’s) Jessica (20 years old, Korean name Jung Sooyeon) has sent heartfelt support for her sister Krystal’s (15 years old, Korean name Jung Soojung) singer debut.

Jessica has said words of encouragement through Money Today Star News on the afternoon of the 31st for her sister’s debut into the music industry with SM Entertainment’s 5 member girl group, f(x).

Jessica has said, “My loving sister, I thought you were still young, but I am so proud that you are debuting.” Also “Since I have walked along the same path as Krystal, and we have seen, learned, and prepared hard together, I believe that you will do more brightly and well than I did.”

Jessica has also said, “I will always be cheering for you. I truly love you. Jung Sisters Fighting. I’m always here for you.”

Also including Krystal, members Victoria, Amber, Sulli, Luna of f(x) will reveal their debut song LA chA TA on the 1st. On September 2nd at the Seoul Samsung-dong Fashion Center, they will have a showcase, and on the 5th they will have their first performance stage on MBC’s ‘Show! Music Core’

Source: Star News
Translation: kellykim10 @ aff(x)tion forums
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 12:54:32 PM by tamatron »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2009, 12:55:20 PM »
There's a news article out saying that Sica can't attend the showcase due to her schedule (musical lesson maybe?). :(

Lachata cover;

LA chA TA 
라차타
아티스트 : f(x)
앨범유형 : 싱글
발매일 : 2009. 09. 01
발매사 : (주)SM엔터테인먼트

http://www.melon.com/svc/studio/album_info.jsp?p_albumId=646251
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 03:27:38 PM by tamatron »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 04:27:15 PM by tamatron »

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2009, 03:27:13 PM »
Well this was certainly quick xDDD

[NEW SONG] F(x) - LA CHATA (FULL SONG) [DL]

Not a bad song :0 I swear someone sounds like a mini Jessica, but people say Krystal sounds different so I'm guessing one of the other members is that person xDDD

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2009, 03:41:01 PM »
hmm.. i expected a much fiercer song than this .. Not a bad song though, just not what i expected.
Also Amber really looks out of place in the PV.
Anyway, i'll wait for the live performance and the full PV.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2009, 03:52:03 PM »
I'm so glad I could hear it today! lol my last day of laziness (hopefully).

It doesn't tremendously annoy me or bore me so yay!

@the MV teaser, damn they're pretty!!!! Ackkk
Sulli is actually cute haha she has a soft look :heart:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2009, 03:52:24 PM »
Hmm, not what I expected, either. The song isn't bad, I guess I, like AmberSan, was expecting something fiercer (good choice of words, btw).

I wanted to hear more of Amber :lol: That's one of the main reasons this group caught my interest (thanks to SOMEONE saying she looked like me from behind because of how she dressed LOL.)

I was hoping her rapping would be solo, it was distracting with the other girl's voices in the background (or it was her voice just in the background instead?) :(

Nonetheless, I'll still keep my eye on this group to see how they go. I don't mind the song. :)
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2009, 04:35:24 PM »
Yeah, the song is much softer than I expected. And, damn, you know they're young when you get to hear  them sing. Someone sounds like a little kid there. :lol:

They're so pretty... ;_;

Oh, and I see some move similar to the one in Yuri's Get Right. Maybe she spoiled it again? I remember when Yuri and Sooyoung and some others spoiled Sorry Sorry dance on Ingigayo, I think. :lol:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 04:43:18 PM by tamatron »

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2009, 04:54:51 PM »
^
I love how they look in the MV. Starting matching faces to names, please correct me if i'm wrong(from top to bottom):
Victoria,Luna,Krystal,Amber,Sulli(who looks like Sunny in the last cap).

« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 05:31:34 PM by AmberSan »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2009, 05:25:13 PM »
Yep, correct! :D

Offline spritewzj

« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2009, 07:00:28 PM »
They're all so pretty

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2009, 08:20:50 PM »
They are pretty.  And young.  Lets face it: they're pretty young.
http://www.sadtrombone.com/

Not feeling the song however, maybe it'll take a few listens.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2009, 08:46:25 PM »
I've already listened to it a bunch of times, but I'm still not feeling it. Replay was a great song, the arrngement kicked ass. ITNW wasn't a big hit beacuse it wasn't catchy, but the song was beautiful and meaningful and it had great, complex choreography that made you want to watch the perf over and over again. What has this song? It's not powerful, nor sexy, nor catchy, the lyrics don't seem very meaningful, the dance is just too simple for a group with supposed well-trained dancers taking over half of them. Not to mention it sounds too childish which contrasts their image so far.

I'll still support the since I've been waiting for Krystal's debut. Hopefully, these girls have a lot of stage charisma since it seems like the song is not gonna help them much.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2009, 08:49:43 PM »
is the video all face time?? they need more of that street dancing HUUUNNNGGHH!!! West Side Story back flipping in leather style!!

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2009, 11:37:39 PM »
I can't even tell if that's the same song that was in the first teaser or not.  I liked that one a lot.

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2009, 02:08:56 AM »
That's the car! The one everyone thought was gonna be in TMYW but was only there for a couple seconds :lol: (I think they used it for MyungCaDrive too)

Kenzie :( I'm slightly dissipated. I used to think she could do no wrong but this and Boyfriend were not up to her standard. It's pretty good but SM has had really great debut concepts lately and I don't know if this matches up image or song wise.

The girls themselves look and sound real good. Is it crystal at 1:16 and 2:11 :huhuh cause that sounds a lot like a Jessica Seohyun mix. 

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2009, 12:04:40 PM »

Notice anything?

LMAO.

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2009, 12:19:46 PM »
^
LOL. fail effects .

Offline flytothesky

« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2009, 03:01:23 PM »
Their showcase is tomorrow   :w00t:
And whoa, you got good eyes.
I didn't even notice the hands.

More of Victoria?

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - SO CRAZY