JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wang Lee Hom - Another Heaven featuring Jane Zhang

Author Topic: "Vampire Ice Princess"/ Should I update? (7/14/14)  (Read 26828 times)

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "Vampire Ice Princess" Chapter 1 [KOJIYUU, extra couples]Feb. 25, 2012
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 04:25:56 PM »
The guy is Riku right??? So he'll interest in (how weird) yuko (is)????
and lol at yuko how can you get lost(-_~)

but i have no idea who the girl that get humiliated by riku.....Tomochin maybe????

Thanks for update....
now waiting  for the next chapter^^(for this fic and your other fic too....)

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2012, 08:12:32 PM »
Pls be Riku
Yuko wanna bite Riku

Offline Nab

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48 *O*
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2012, 09:56:54 PM »
Waaaa it's so coool... please more more... update soon.. u.u  :bow:

Offline Prataz

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2012, 07:39:10 AM »
I read the manga before. It's very good!

Personally, I felt that Yukirin is much more suited for the role then Yuko.

Yuko is overflowing with too much energy and always smiling.

I was actually tempted to do a story similar to yours but with French Kiss members playing the various roles instead =x

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2012, 12:02:33 AM »
Poor Yuko... everybody is badmouthing about her...
Riku hates girls because he's not interested in clingy girls...

Pfft* I laughed so hard when Yuko bites some random guy Riku?!
Imagine that if some cute girl biting your neck...(WTF?! Moment) hilarious!  :rofl:
And Yuko is addictive to that guys scent...

Thank you for your update!

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "Vampire Ice Princess" Chapter 2 [KOJIYUU, extra couples]Feb. 27, 2012
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2012, 02:55:56 PM »
Wow too many comments! Thank you so much everyone for reading! I'm glad that you all liked it!   :) :)

I just wanna tell you that i choose KOJIYUU pairing as the main pairing in this fic 'cause they're my OTP since the day i became a fan of AKB48! (LOL Bias) Also, i want Yuko to play a role which is not a pervert or energetic girl like she use to be in real life or even just in fics, BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF THEM ALL! AND I WANT CHANGE!! People always see Yuko as a perverted girl and likes to make fun all the time, but i was thinking.... what if we'll change her character into a serious girl that likes to be alone and colds towards all the people around her? Sounds interesting, right? That made me want to write the story longer!   :D

Sorry, i'm too lazy to reply all your comments in the previous chapter, i just got home with my cousin Haru, went shopping and all. My eyes are even itching at the moment! Telling me to sleep early tonight!  :smhid

Anyway, here's the next chapter everyone!  :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"VAMPIRE ICE PRINCESS"

Chapter 2

Pratville Kindergarten, it's the name of the school where her little brother was enrolled few weeks ago. The school just had a school trip for the kids earlier and they didn't dismiss yet as their teacher needs to discuss first before letting them all go, so she decided to wait for her little brother in the bench. After minutes of waiting, she saw a group of kids running out of their room. Then she saw her little brother stepping out the room looking bored and was holding a balloon on his right hand. 'There he is..'

"Mayu-chan!" She waved, trying to get his attention. Her little brother turn to look at her but he ignored his sister as he was busy looking at his classmate trying to tell him something and was being all shy.

'Grrr, he ignored me? That little!' She was mad as his little brother didn't mind her calling.

"Mayu-chan~ I want to tell you something….I…. I like you!" The little girl said shyly as she confessed to the little innocent boy. "Mayuchan, do you-"

"Tasty!" Mayuchan looked at her hungrily. Looking at her neck, drooling for the little girl's blood. "Eh?! Tasty?!" The little girl was confused and freaked out.

"TASTY!!!" Mayuchan was about to attack the little girl, gladly someone lifted him up to stop him from raging. Yuko carried her little brother and run out of the school before someone gets suspicious of what her little brother just acted.

"Tasty!" Her little brother shouted.

"Shut up!"

--

"Come on, there's no harm in that…" Mrs. Oshima said as she feed the little Mayu on the table with a pig liver.  "….Our little Mayu, your fangs have gotten this sharp already!" Her mom said happily as she cuddled to her little brother.

"Are you going to ignore this as well? We had to move because of this little brat before, remember?"

"Be more understanding, Yuko. He can't stop his urges because he's still young. You make mistakes from time to time too."

She suddenly remembered what she have done earlier in the bus, she can still picture out the scene. It was so embarrassing. "I, I haven't had any mistakes!" She lied.

"You don't remember? Well, you're a quite forgetful. You went all the way to your school last sunday, right? Haha. But wait, to think about that, it seems to start when you started eating rice, right? Could it be a side effect?" Her mom asked worriedly.

She stood up from her chair. "I don't know. I just know that i don't want to move anymore, it feels like we're running away from everything, i'm tired of it all. I'm going to be more careful now, so please take care of Mayu too, Mom."

She looked down to her little brother and give him a gently smack on his head. "You, if you do that again, i'm not going to forgive you, okay? Mayuchan?" Her little brother looked up to her and smile. "Kyaaaaa! Alright!"

--

"All this dramas are boring, is there any other channel, mom?" She complained.

"Sniff* Sniff*" Mayuchan sniffed twice as he smell someone is coming outside the house. "It's dad!" He shouted.

"Hello!" Mr.Oshima excitedly greet his family as he came inside the house. "Hello my cute little Mayu! Hello Yuuchan, how's school? Have you made a lot of friends already? Our little Yuuchan is so cute, i'm sure you'd be popular straight away, right?" Her father grinned at her.

"What do you mean friends? I have no plans of being friendly with those people." She turn around, walking slowly towards her room.

"Come on~ you should live peacefully, you should hang out with them sometimes." She didn't bother to look back and just continued walking, 'Why is everyone in this family are all relaxed when it comes to this kind of thing. People hates us, we shouldn't hang around them.' She thought.

"POKE*POKE*" She turn around when someone poked her down on her legs. "KYAAAAAA!!" She screamed as she saw her little brother playing with a mouse and was about to eat it alive. "Mayuchan! Get rid of that!!"

--

Two days later…

"Finally lunch time! I thought i was gonna die of hunger!" One of her classmates shouted as they all excited to eat their foods on their lunch break.

Yuko lift up her bag and placed it on her desk. She shuffled all her things, searching for blood juice that her mother prepared it for her. 'That's weird, it's not here….did i forget it?'

She went outside to their room looking down, holding her stomach as she was so hungry and it sucks that she can't do about it now. Human foods won't digest inside her body, drinking blood is the only way to make her still alive and full. ' I'm hungry, i feel like i'm heating up. I'm so hungry, should i try to call cousin now - ugh!'

She stopped walking as she bumped onto someone while walking in the corridor. "Huh?" She looked up and saw a tall guy smiling at her.

"Ah, you know me right?" The guy asked.

'Who is he? What is he saying? Err, i'm tired, i don't have time to talk right now…move!' She thought.

The unknown guy suddenly move closer to her, inches away from her face. She was surprised from his sudden action, she stepped back, 'What is this guy doing?'

"Don't you have something you want to tell me?" The guy asked once again, still smiling at her.

'Something?' She thought. Suddenly her vision started to become dark, her eyes were changing to it's color. It was a sign that she's going to attack someone now if she don't drink any blood soon. Her sight is now on focus on the guy's neck, the only highlight in her dark vision. 'I'm hungry….'

"Come on, don't you have anything to say to me?" The guy asked for the third time. She sniffed. 'This smell, i'm sure i smelt it before.'

"I don't.. what do you want me to say to you?" She answered.

"What? You don't know me?"

"I don't. Who are you?"

"Don't you remember from the bus before?"

'Ughh, why it's so hard to control myself? I can't stand it, i'm dizzy.' She thought.

"You can't say you forgot after seeing this, right?" The guy pointed the red mark on his neck.

"Were you bit by a mosquito?" The girl asked.

"Huh?"

"So what?" The guy was taken aback. He was surprised by this girl's attitude.

"I was just surprised about what happened in the bus, i wondered why you did something like that and made me curious about you…but you turned out to be horrible than i thought, huh?" The guy said, looking upset.

The guy was even more surprise when the girl suddenly slapped her own face in front of him. 'What the! What is she doing? She just slapped herself!' The guy thought.

"Are you done? Can you please get out of my way now?" The girl said as she glare at him.

She moved forward, totally ignoring the guy who keeps asking her about something she don't remember.

"Things will be more difficult if you leave it just like that." The guy said as he blocked the girl's way.

She stopped and was surprised when she's now closer to the guy's neck, and she can totally smell the sweet blood close to her. Tempting her to taste it now.

"I couldn't sleep after that. That was the first time something like that happened to me. I didn't know what was that all about. It's ridiculous that i went through all that for a strange, no, for a weird girl like you…..So stop playing dumb and at least apologize for biting my neck the other day.  I don't want to worry about someone like you again."

The girl didn't even heard what he was saying, she was more focus to her food's neck, she couldn't hold it anymore. She stomped on forward, making her way to reach the guy's neck. Her eyes are now full of hunger.

"H-Hey, what are you doing?" The guy stepped back as he was trying to stop the girl, clinging on to him. 'I DON'T CARE, I WANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD!' The girl scream on her thoughts.

She pulled the guy closer and stood up on her tiptoes to reach his neck……….but eventually, she failed. "Huh? She's so short." The guy mumbled.

She was shaking, trying so hard to reach his neck. "Hey, get a hold of yourself." He said, gently pushing the girl away.

"Ah? huh.. Ahh!" She was finally back on her senses now as she snapped out from her trance. She stepped backwards. "fnjwenfkjwfkfwsdg…Ah ehh?" She panicked.

'What's wrong with me recently? I must be going crazy!' She thought worriedly. "S…….Sorry." She said as she hurriedly walked away from the guy.

……

"Huh? Riku? What are you doing here? Just standing around?" One of his classmate asked.

"Hey, what's her name?" He asked calmly as he still looking at the girl who is now running away from him.

"Who? Oh~ Oshima Yuko? Don't you know her? She just transferred here in our school not long ago."

"I see, so that's her name.."

….

'No! This is wrong! That guy is strange! Really strange!' She protested.

TO BE CONTINUED...

--

Yes i updated BECAUSE I WANT TO!! LOL

Yes, Mayu is the little brother of Oshima Yuko. Sorry if i made Mayu the little boy in this fic, it's just i want change for a little? LOL idk i just want Mayu to be Yuko's little brother 'cause they're kinda close in real life as Oshiri Sisters! lol
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 08:04:13 AM by haruhi16 »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2012, 03:10:32 PM »
YEEEEE~~~~~~~~S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AN UPDA~~~~~~~~~~~TE!!!!!!!!!!!

:luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :k-inlove: :k-inlove: :k-inlove: :k-inlove: :k-inlove: :k-inlove: :k-inlove: :k-inlove: :tama-heart: :tama-heart: :tama-heart: :tama-heart: :tama-heart:

OMG, I so love this update and whole story!!!!!

I'm beginning to think, that you should be in my list of TGoF (The Gods of Fanfics) together with Divine Vengeance and Sieka

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2012, 03:23:07 PM »
OMG YOU UPDATED! YAAY !! :heart:
I wanted Yuko to bite Riku so badly ~ :lol:
Riku is so persistent, Get outta da way YUKO NEEDS FOOOD ~  :angry:
Well blood to be precise.  XD

Please update soon I just can't get enough ! :twothumbs
Too good ~  :thumbup

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2012, 07:51:04 PM »
OMG LoL  :rofl:

Mayu-chan haahaha cute little vampire...

And Riku seems to be interested in weird girls (with the neck biting incident)

"You can't say you forgot after seeing this, right?" The guy pointed the red mark on his neck.

"Were you bit by a mosquito?" The girl asked.

"Huh?"

"So what?" The guy was taken aback. He was surprised by this girl's attitude.

LoL Yuko doesn't even remember...

Can't wait for the next update!
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2012, 08:00:50 PM »
I like this Yuko ^^
Mayuyu seems so cute even if she is a boy~

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2012, 01:46:57 AM »
you update....Thank you

yuko doesn't remember anything from the bus or she's just very hungry so that made her forget????

Riku seem like to have a sweet and tasty blood  ne....

little mayu(boy) cute vampire...

Offline yu14kc48

• 優子さん神推し~(ラブ)
  • Yunaです,Nice to meet you
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2012, 08:05:32 AM »
wow!!! I love vampire fiction !!
and I live kojiyuu  ~~~

Thank you !!

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2012, 10:14:29 AM »
 :luvluv1: :luvluv1: RikuXyuko moment..
Somehow I remember an anime.. vampire something..
the vampire like to taste the guy blood

Well keep on writing :thumbsup

Offline hublehuh

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2012, 11:23:15 AM »
Wow. This is awesome!
Isn't this Orange Marmalade? Hahahaha!
You did an amazing job in turning this into an AKB fic!

This is fantastic!
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2012, 12:01:17 PM »
I just had to comment again, hehe

Because of your story I just reread Orange Marmalade again O0

Keep this going, this is really an awesome read  :thumbup
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 11:29:57 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline yu14kc48

• 優子さん神推し~(ラブ)
  • Yunaです,Nice to meet you
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2012, 04:44:32 AM »
I love this fic very much so I comment again  :inlove:
:luvluv1:

Yuko is too hungry haha
I want she bite Riku again haha :ding:

I can't wait the next chapter   yoooooo :thumbup

BTW, did you see my message for you ??

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "Vampire Ice Princess" Chapter 3 [KOJIYUU, extra couples] March 1, 2012
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2012, 07:07:54 AM »
"VAMPIRE ICE PRINCESS"

Chapter 3

"Class Section 101, Yuko must be here.." She mumbled as she saw the sign displayed outside the door, then she stepped inside the class where all the students are all busy chitchatting with their other classmates. 'Where is she, hmm i should ask these girls.' She walk towards the two girls who are both happily jumping around holding each other's hand. "We passed the band club test! Yahoo!"

"Uhh excuse m - THUG!" The two over excited girls accidentally smack the girl's face with their both hands. "Oh my god, sorry! We didn't mean to do that! Does it hurt?!"

She shook her head and just face the two girls like nothing happened, "Forget it, Oshima Yuko is in this class, right? Where is she?" She asked calmly.

"Wow! This old lady is sexy, she's totally my type!" One of the girl said. 'Huh? What the hell is she saying? Is she a lesbian?' She was confused.

"So where is she now?"

"Oh Yuko, you mean the new transferred student, she's right there. I think she's feeling sick though." The short brown haired girl said, pointing at Yuko who just leaned down on her desk.

She approach to where the girl was sitting. She gently place her hand on the girl's shoulder and asked, "Yuko, you okay? I already talked with your teacher, let's go out for a bit."

The girl didn't mind to look up and just slap her hand away from her shoulder. "I told you i'm fine, go away."

She was a bit surprised to what Yuko just acted. "Uh Oshima Yuko, it's your cousin."

The girl sat straight on her chair and look up to the girl standing in front of her. "Cousin?Oh Meetan, you're here."

"Come on, let's go out for a bit."

"Okay."

--

The two of them went to a park where not so many people were walking by and sat down on the bench to relax themselves for a bit.  "SIP* SIP* SIP* chu~ Ahhhh~" She felt relieved as she finished drinking the whole blood juice that she's holding. "…Haa~ I thought i was gonna die!!" She shouted.

"If you're still not that fine, go home, i already asked your teacher to excused you for the rest of the day……. Tsk, you're quite stupid, you know that?" Meetan said as she started to scold her younger cousin.

"I know, sorry. Thanks for bringing me some blood, cousin! Hehehe~"

"Am i a delivery boy to you? This is the last time i'm doing this, you hear me?"

"Okay okay, i got that."

"Anyway, have you made a lot of friends in your school?"

"What do you mean friends? I don't need those things."

"Geez, what do you mean by 'those things'? You have one year before you graduate so try to enjoy everything."

She sighed. "I don't know."

Meetan looked at her bag and found more blood bags inside of it."Ah i got another blood for you, do you want it?" Her cousin asked.

"Can i?" Meetan smiled and handed the blood to her younger cousin. "Of course."

"But ahh~ I probably shouldn't drink out here." She said as she looked around. Trying to check if there's people around watching them.

"What do you mean you shouldn't? I don't see anyone. Besides, they'll probably think you're just drinking a tomato juice."

"I know, but still……."

"Do you still drink this inside the toilet cubicle?"

"Mm."

"Gotta give you an advice for not wasting your effort, at least."

"What if people find out i'm a vampire…..If they know who i really am, i'll be treated like a monster. And then there will be rumors….we might have to move again. I don't want that." She said, as she continued sipping her blood juice. Her older cousin just stared at her, smiling. She totally understand her younger cousin as she experienced something like that before.

….

The two started to walk back to where Meetan parked her car. "Ah Meetan, have you ever drank a human blood?"

"Nope."

"What would it taste like? Would it taste better than a pig's blood? You know i'm just wondering."

"Hm, well, i've heard once you tasted a human blood, it's hard to control yourself. I guess it tastes that good? But once you get into it, it's painful to quit with the strong withdrawal symptoms. There's a great long term side effects as well. Like drugs, i guess? In other words, once you're addicted, you're in trouble."

"I see." She looked down.

"Hmm? Hey Yuko, it seems like you've become quite curious now. But stop there, you know what i'm trying to say, right?" Meetan placed her hand on her younger cousin's head.

"Yes, i do." She smiled.

"Good, so i'll leave now, are you sure you don't want me to take you to your house?"

"I'm fine, cousin. Don't worry."

"Okay, don't forget about coming over this weekend for the performance!" Meetan said as she waved at her and get into her car. "Okay."

'But….I'm so curious. I wonder what it would have taste like if i suck his blood, his sweet scent is like a magnet. I can't help myself.' She shook her head. 'No forget it, just forget about it, Yuko..'

--

The next day…

She went outside the building, carrying a trash bin to throw all the trash from their room.

She saw some trash all over the ground and decided to pick it all up and properly throw it to the trash can. 'Phew, seriously all these people are really……huh?' She looked up and saw a house with a sign outside the door. 'Band club?' She was curious and sneaked through the window to check if there are people around inside that house. 'Hmm no one is in here, it looks abandoned. Why is this building still…huh?' She stopped when she saw something shiny inside the house. 'A guitar.' She blushed as she always wanted to play a guitar.. 'I wanna play it.' She looked at the door and was surprised, 'Eh? The door is open. Hmm~'

She pushed the door slowly as she was trying not to make any noises. She steps inside the club and grabs the guitar that's being placed on a chair. The guitar still looks fine, it's looks new so it made her curious to play it. "DRRIIIINNNNGGG~"

'Huh? It's not tuned.' She decided to adjust the tuners at the end part of the guitar. "SQUEAK* SQUEAK*"

She tried again. "DRRIIIINNGGGG~" She smiled. 'There, sounds better.'

"Let's go~ Lalalalala~♫ " She tried to sing a song while she enjoy playing the instrument. 'I like guitar……….because when i'm playing it, i don't have to think of anything else.'

"Lalalala~ I'll be right here with you~ ♫ ' She closed her eyes, feeling the song she's singing.

"DING~ TAP*"  She finished the song with a tap as she smile.

"Clap* Clap* Clap*" She turned around when she heard someone clapping behind her. 'Huh?' There she saw a girl sitting on the table clapping her hands at her, half of her body was covered with a white blanket. And it looks like she just woke up as she can still see the girl is still drooling.

'Huh? Maeda Atsuko? What is she doing here?' She thought.

"Hey transferee, you're really amazing! Awesome! Totally awesome!" The girl smiled as she praised the girl. She stepped off the table with her bare feet and walk towards the girl. "How about being in the band club with us?"

"What? Band club?" She looked at her in surprise.

-----

After the after-noon activities, Oshima Yuko and Atsuko Maeda are walking on their way to the bus station….

"Hey come on, join the band club~" The short haired girl begged.

"I said, i only play it for fun."

"Don't you think it's just a waste of talent if you don't use it? You should play and share your talent to the others. Let's practice together and put on an awesome show at the festival, okay?"

"……………."

"Come on! Say something! It has always been my dream and i need you to fulfill it!" She whined.

"I said i don't want to, how many times do i have to repeat myself?"

"Eh? Come on! Please?"

"No."

"Yes?"

"I said 'No'"

"You said 'Yes' !"

"Nice try." She said as she began walking faster, ignoring the girl behind her. "Hey wait up!"

"Stop following me."

"I'm not following you! I'm on my way also to the bus station."

"Okay." She said, without any expression on her face. Acchan rolled her eyes. "Hey Yuko, please join the club! I beg you! We need someone like you!" She begged again.

"………."

She sighed. "Okay, let's just discuss this tomorrow maybe?. Please think of it, okay?"

"…………" Yuko didn't mind to answer.

"I'll be going now, see you tomorrow." Acchan began walking to the opposite direction from her. Yuko didn't bother to look at the girl who is now walking away from her . She looked down, felt a bit guilty. 

"….but hey!" Acchan called her for the last time. She turn to look at her. "…can't you talk with a smile?"

"Huh?" She was confused.

"What i mean is smile, smile like this!" Acchan gave her a beautiful smile, telling her to do the same.

"………….." Yuko just look at her blankly.

Acchan looked at her wryly. "Ehh? You're really weird, Yuko. You really are the ice princess. Psh, I'll be off now for real. Bye~"

---

The next day….

"Okay class, did everyone bring their equipment? This class' performance on this activity will count towards your mid-term grade…" Their teacher said, standing in front of the class.

'Huh? When did he ask to bring equipments? I didn't hear about it… Did i forgot it again?' She sighed.

"Oshima Yuko!"

"Huh?" She turn her look to the girl who just called her by her complete name. "Yuko, let's make it together! I don't think you brought what you needed anyway."

"Yeah come on, Yuko." The short brown haired girl added as they both sat down on the table with her.

'Atsuko Maeda, Shinoda Mariko. These girls again.' She thought. "No it's okay, i'll do it by myself."

"What! What's that supposed to mean? You're depressing, you know that?!!" Acchan throw her clay on her table in dismay. "TAK*!" That made her surprised.

"…..so let's continue where we left off yesterday while making this activity, okay? Hehehe~" Acchan grinned.

'That band club again..'

"Acchan told me you can play guitar?" The short brown haired girl asked.

"I'm not that good."

"She's lying, Mariko!" Acchan interrupt. "….She's lying! I saw her playing the guitar and she can totally sing!" Acchan protested.

"Alright, how about you come with us after class? We're going to have a meeting later." Mariko said calmly, looking at her seriously.

"I…I told Atsuko i don't want to join."

"Oh come on! Not that line again!" Acchan whined.

"Why not?"

"I…I have to study first before anything else." She lied.

"Study?Are you serious? God, your life must be really boring." Mariko hissed as she rolled her eyes.

"Come on, you can still study after the practice!"

"Don't say your 'No' to me, Oshima Yuko." Mariko glared at her as she raised her eyebrow and she looked scary. 'Geez, these girls are really….' She sighed. "O-Okay, i'll join….f-for now, i think."

Acchan was surprised and couldn't believe she just said it. Mariko just smiled at her, contented of what she just answered. "Really?! Yay! Thank you! This is going to be really cool!" Acchan excitedly said as she held Yuko's both hands.

"Speaking of Oshima Yuko joining our club, probably a lot of boys will join too." Mariko added.

'Huh? Boys?'

"Haha that's for sure, Mariko!" Acchan laughed.

'What are they saying? What boys?' She's totally lost.

--

Somewhere in school, Riku and his friend Keiji sat down on the grass to talk about something really important. "Okay, let's begin." Keiji smirked.

"Yeah. Go ahead." Riku said and couldn't wait for his friend to start.

Keiji pulled something from his bag and showed a picture of a girl. "Oshima Yuko, Age: 18 , Sex: Female!"

Riku sighed, "Geez, I know about that already."

"…..She just transferred here 3 weeks ago, and in school, she's known as the 'Ice Princess" His friend continued.

"Ice Princess?"

"She's pretty but doesn't speak a lot and has no change in expression, which is why she got that calling. That's also the reason why she doesn't have any friends. She's always alone. If she was a little more active, she'd be really popular, geez how sad… So next.." He showed another picture of the girl where she was changing her clothes in the changing room with other female students.

"Huh?What's that?" He was surprised.

"Ah! This is something i captured when i was hiding inside their changing room!"

"Seriously? You pervert!"

"Can you just let me continue? Okay, ahem! There have been numerous guys that have confessed to her but she rejected them all right away. But maybe that's her charm, because that made everyone more anxious. Well, i know she's cute but she's not my type, too innocent for me ya know~" His friend grinned as he keep showing the girl's picture at different spots in their school.

"How did you even get all of these pictures?"

"Secret! Anyway, that's all the information i know!"

"No, i wanted to know whether her display of affection are crude, whether neck attacks or- i mean if she has someone she likes or something."

"Eh? How can you say that to a cute girl like her? You rude bastard!" His friend overreacted.

"Psh, then taking secret photos of the girls are something you normally do? You really are a pervert." Riku hissed.

"Well, how would you know, Mr. Misogynist? Why would Kojima Riku, who really hates women suddenly take an interest in a girl like her?" His friend smirked at him.

He looked away, "Nothing, i was just wondering what kind of girl she was."

"But why are you so curious? Are you in love with her?"

"What the hell are you talking about? A girl like her?"

"Kekeke looking at your expression, it's like you're just pretending not to care~"

"Think whatever you think, that won't bother me."

"Hmm, to think of that, i thought you were interested in me until now."

He looks at his friend in disgust. "What the?! I'm not gay!"

"Kekeke i'm just kidding! Anyway, I'm leaving now, i already told you everything, so see you around, Riku."

"Yeah yeah."

'Ice Princess…….and a psycho. The more you know about her the more mysterious she is.' He thought as he lay down on the grass. He shook his head. 'Seriously i should stop, okay i'm going to torn her pictures now.' He was about to torn all the pictures of the girl that his friend gave but suddenly someone caught his attention to a girl who just passed by to where he was staying. 'It's her…'

He stood up and looked at her, walking with her headphone on her head, probably finding a quite place to spend her break time alone, 'Why………..why i don't hate a weird girl like you?'

--

She finally found a perfect place to spend her time alone, there's no people around and all she can feel or heard are the birds or the peaceful sound of the wind. She sat down and leaned against the tree. The two girls who just forced her to join the club suddenly came up to her mind. She sighed. 'Those girls are friendly, but what are they planning to do when they can't even play a single instrument?Hmmmm.. maybe I'll just pick the right time and tell them that i'm not interested, and quit. Yeah that's what i'm going to do.' She closed her eyes, inhaling the fresh air around her.

"SNIFF*SNIFF*"She sniffed.  'That sweet scent again.' She quickly covered her nose with her eyes still closed. 'Geez, it bothers me. This place must be filled with humans with that blood'

She was surprised when someone removed her headphone from her ears. "Hey." The guy said, staring at her. She opened her eyes.

"Can you hear me now? I was calling you, you didn't hear me?"

"Why? What do you want?" She asked. 'What's the matter?Why is this guy….'

"You've got something to sort out with me…..You and I, no i mean………'US'." He said as she stared at her seriously.

They were staring at each other for seconds, until the girl couldn't take it anymore and quickly covers her nose again.

'His blood….His sweet blood bothers me.'

TO BE CONTINUED….

---

ANOTHER UPDATE!!
Woah this is kinda long update~

Yes, this story is something i read from the Manga, but i change some scenes and story 'cause i'm trying to insert some akb48 members.

Thanks guys for reading! Just leave me a comment for any questions or suggestions!

ARIGATOU  :bow:

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 08:24:38 AM by haruhi16 »

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2012, 09:55:19 AM »
need more rikuxyuko momment..
thanks for the update

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2012, 10:18:26 AM »
Oh a band? Interesting.
Lol the pervert is not Yuko but Riku's friend hahaha!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2012, 10:56:18 AM »
Hehe, this is really a fun read  :wub:

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wang Lee Hom - Another Heaven featuring Jane Zhang