JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Belly Dancer

Author Topic: Cross's 21 Day Writing Meme — Day 21 (最後の日—YukiMilky)  (Read 7512 times)

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
Re: Cross's 21 Day Writing Meme — Day 20 LINK PROVIDED (YuiParu) [8/14]
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2014, 08:31:27 PM »
Writing Meme – YuiParu

Theme: Breath

OTP: YuiParu

NOTE: Paru has never released her brother’s name, but her brother’s name is Hotaru for today.

IF YOU WANT TO STAY PURE, PLEASE DO NOT READ IT. http://callmeawota.tumblr.com/post/94741830724/writing-meme-day-20-yuiparu...
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Cross's 21 Day Writing Meme — Day 20 LINK PROVIDED (YuiParu) [8/14]
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2014, 09:36:59 PM »
That was really good.  Hope you do more soon.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

• Member+
Re: Cross's 21 Day Writing Meme — REGARDING DAY 21... OTP POLL!
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2014, 07:37:22 AM »
Okay as the subject says, this is regarding the 21st day. I've picked an OTP for this day, but decided I wasn't excited about it thus...

For my 21st meme, I've decided to scrap the OTP I had planned for it. (Except the word, or if you think your word could be more interesting, suggest it and I might use that one instead.) So instead, I want to write the OTP with the most suggestions from both tumblr and JPH!P. It's free-for-all, whether you have read any of my memes or none of them.

However, I will not post it on JPH!P... by the law of the 48 JPH!P writing forum, LOL.

Please request only one OTP. You can send it to me privately or reply here or on anon on tumblr.

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Cross-san! On Day 12! You said you were strict to my pace right? I think you might've pulled a 'Yukirin' on that one XD

As for the pair, could you do YukiMilky? (Kashiwagi Yuki x Watanabe Miyuki) I know you've done a lot of Milky pairs already but listening to these two's duet in NMB's 2nd album, I wanted someone to do a oneshot/meme based on the song~

• Member+
@MayukiIsLife -- I was going to be strict on myself and then I was super my-pace by the 12th day. I guess there's not a lot of discipline in me. LOL. Whoops~

-

Not a lot of people try to vote or give their two cents, so I figure it'll be better if I make an actual poll. Just because one person has suggested it, doesn't mean I'm going to push all the other requests away and write it. I need people who tell me want they would want to see in the 21st meme.

As of now, I have 3 OTPs lined up and those OTPs are:
  • NishiKumi
  • YukiMilky
  • RenAirin

When I get 7 OTPs (or more), I'm going to set up a poll on JPH!P. If I don't get any votes and the OTPs are still to variant by next week, I’ll give each of them a number and put them through a generator to choose.

I'm going to remind you guys that this last meme is not going to be as pure as every other meme but YuiParu's, on the other hand...

-

Offline Senelcar

• Member+
YukiMilky seems good for me !

• Member+
As of now, the results are:

NishiKumi — 2 votes

YukiMilky — 3 votes

RenAirin — 1 vote

NanaKei — 1 vote

I might allow 3 more OTP requests for the poll (which I plan to make tomorrow, regardless of having 7 OTPs lined up or not. I want to start writing this by Thursday). Please vote for the love of god and the 48g.

-

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
It's really a trouble for me, YukiMilky or RenAirin... But my eternal OTP is RenAirin, so... I vote for RenAirin.

• Member+
The results:

YukiMilky - 4 votes

RenAirin - 3 votes

NishiKumi - 2 votes

NanaKei - 2 vote

SaeAtsuko - 1 vote

AtsuMina - 1 vote

1 more OTP request slot. The official poll will be made later today. By then, I will no longer allow any more OTPs.

It's probably really inconvenient of me, but if you're from Tumblr, please do not vote again in the official poll. I will add the votes from Tumblr later on Thursday. For those who are on JPH!P, please vote again.

-

• Member+
Re: Cross's 21 Day Writing Meme — OFFICIAL POLL FOR THE 21ST MEME MADE!!
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2014, 06:44:11 AM »
The poll has been made! I ask again that only the JPH!P users to vote again for your desired OTPs to win. On Thursday, the poll should close and I will start working on the most voted OTP then. I remind that the 21st meme is not innocent.

See you then!

-

• Member+
Re: Cross's 21 Day Writing Meme — Day 21 (最後の日—YukiMilky)
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2014, 02:32:10 PM »
Writing Meme – 最後の日—YukiMilky

Theme: Touch (Hands)

OTP: YukiMilky

NOTE: ミッシオンをしっぱい! 本当に、ごめなみなさん。あああああ。。。もうダメだ。シンプルミッシオンなのに。。。もう嫌だ。最後に、みなさんのTHANK YOUと よむで、ありがとうございます。私は、すごくマーイペースですね。ごめんね。(笑)じゃあ、どうぞ!

-

Remember I am only providing a link:http://callmeawota.tumblr.com/post/96165433679/writing-meme-day-21-yukimilky

(If you want to stay innocent, DO NOT READ.)

-

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2014, 02:57:30 PM »
Cross. I give you one word. Awesome.

How you described Miyuki's mischievous character and Yuki's dominant one made the contast show a whole lot~

Offline hakase309

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2014, 05:19:22 AM »
Thanks for creating the fics , m(_ _)m

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Belly Dancer