JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - I Know

Author Topic: The Everyday Life - Chapter X (WMatsui) (12/8/14)  (Read 31220 times)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: The Everyday Life Chapter IV (WMatsui) UPDATE!
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2014, 01:33:40 PM »
Hahha Jurina gambatte!!...u realize ur feeling lol

Update soon

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: The Everyday Life Chapter IV (WMatsui) UPDATE!
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2014, 03:44:49 PM »
I think rena also has a feeling for juju
I sense it from the first time rena meet jurina

Hmm juri chan realy romantic kekekke shakesphere effect!

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
  • Matsui Rena Enthusiast.
Re: The Everyday Life Chapter V (WMatsui) UPDATE!
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2014, 03:07:30 AM »
Hey guys, I'm not sure when I can post the next chapter because I'm going to register at a university this tuesday  :sweatdrop:

And i dont know whether there's wifi in my dorm apartment and stuff  :depressed:

Plus I have orientation thingy for 2 days  :fainted: :err:

But hopefully I can post the next chapt a.s.a.p  :on cloudeye:

CHAPTER V

Clouds come floating in, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to the sunset sky. As the time slowly passes by, the sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night. Jurina and her blissful looking roommate, leisurely walked back to their apartment after they had a stroll together. Rena seems to be walking in a slight happy skip, much to Jurina’s amusement. It was actually one of the first time she actually seen this side of cheerful Rena besides the shy part of her. Much thanks to the melon pan actually.

*FLASHBACK

As they were walking passing by some shops here and there, they passed by a convenience store. Jurina saw the slowing steps of Rena as they were nearing the convenience store.
   “You wanna go in?”

“Ah…..no it’s okay…..” Rena answered but still has her eyes on the store.

“Okay. Let’s go in.” Jurina pushed open the door before hearing Rena’s small objection.

Jurina went to the drinks section and search for some energizer drink. She took a side glance and saw Rena lurking on the bread section. As Jurina finally chose some canned energizer drinks, Rena was still lurking at the same spot. Jurina ambled towards Rena and saw her holding two packets of melonpan in her hand, and somewhat having a thoughtful look on her face.
   “Uh….are you going to buy those?”

“There’s only 1 melonpan left in my room…b-but…” Rena bit her lips while she open her palms and revealed two 100Yen coins , “I f-forgot to bring my purse. I didn’t thought I would be coming here earlier.”
   “It’s fine,” Jurina grabbed both of the melonpans on Rena’s hand and took another two melonpans on the stack and headed to the counter.
   When they get out from the store, Rena seems to be a little embarrassed and keeps falling behind as they walk back. Jurina turned around and saw Rena looking at the ground as she walk, unnoticed that Jurina stopped in her tracks, Rena bumped her which makes her in a more tomato state kind of way. Jurina sighs and took out one melonpan from the plastic bag and held out to Rena.
   “Hold this. The other three is also yours. Don’t worry,” Jurina simply said before turning back around and continue her walk.
   “J-Jurina……”

“Hmm?”

“Thank you..”

Jurina was confused on why her lips suddenly curved a smile just by the thank you words.  Oh well, I guess I just have to accept the fact about this.

*END FLASHBACK

They entered their college compound and headed back to their apartment but then, Jurina heard that irritable voice once again.

“Rena~chan !!”

Both of them looked behind to see Airin waving while jogging towards them. The same sketchbook and a plastic bag clutched in her hand.

“Airin…”

Airin heaved a deep breath before she talks. “Guess what I just bought?”

Rena tried to take a peek in the plastic bag but Airin snatch it off before Rena sees it. “Mou…. I don’t know….”

Airin pretended to be all frustrated at Rena’s answer by shooking her head vigorously. “Tch…obviously….. more mangas ! And…….”

“And…???”

“I got a three movie voucher tickets from the owner of the manga store. He said since I was his avid customer, he gave me these.” Airin took out the tickets and flash it happily.

“Waahhh…….. I haven’t been to the theatre for quite a time……”

“That’s why I wanted you to go with me!” squealed Airin.

Jurina is still wondering on why the hell is she still standing nearby these two while listening to their excitement which was frantically starting to get more annoying each time. Jurina shift a glance at Rena and saw her completely indulge in what Airin was saying. A certain twitching feeling starts to spread within her. Seems like I should just go th—

“Jurina~san…”

“What?” That ‘what’ sounds kinda cold though, thought Jurina.

“Um…there’s an extra ticket…I-I wonder if you……uh--,” Airin seems to have this pleading kind of glare towards Rena.

“Can-you-come-with-us-for-a-movie-too?”  Rena asked in one breath.

Seriously, why does Airin wants to invite her too. Jurina already knew by her gut feelings that Airin might have a love interest feelings towards Rena. And why is she offering this to her knowing she’ll just miss her chances on a ‘movie date’. This girl is weird. Nonetheless, if Jurina doesn’t accept the offer, she couldn’t bear in mind on any possible clumsiness accidents that might happen towards Rena and nobody’s gonna save her besides…..

“Okay.”

By the looks of it, Airin must have not expected Jurina to accept the offer by her reaction. Expect the unexpected please.

“O-Okay…then…umm...it’s set. This Friday night then,” Airin said while giving one of the ticket to Jurina. “So….I guess I’ll see you around.”

Both Jurina and Rena just stare off at the back of Airin as she leaves them. They stood in the same spot for a few seconds before snapping back into reality and headed to the elevator.  While waiting for the god-damn slow elevator to reach down, Jurina shift a glimpse at Rena once in a while. Rena was biting her lips and looking like she wanted to say something. The empty elevator finally arrived and both of them entered. Their fingers hit together as both of them pressed the 5th floor button, making the situation more awkward somehow.

“Umm……….” Rena seems to find the words to say something, “D-Do you like…spiderman?”

“Huh???”

“The latest spiderman movie just came out and I t-thought maybe all 3 of us c-could…”

“I’m okay with anything.” Lies. The last time she went to the movie teater, it was with her cousins and they force her to watch this horror theme movie and basically shit just got real in there because Jurina couldn’t sleep for a few days after that.

“Okay,” Rena replied in a happy tone.

As they reached their floor, they went out from the elevator. Usually, at this time around, the walkway will probably be filled with people rushing here and there, music being blast off from some speakers could be heard, but now, it’s pretty much deserted. Everyone seems to go for an outing outside and Jurina bets not even Mayu or Paruru is in their room.

Jurina realized that she’s still holding her voucher ticket, so she folds it and was about to keep it in her wallet, but she spots Rena swinging the ticket in her hand, as she walks.

“Rena………….”

“Hmm?”

“Can you give me your ticket?”

Rena seems a little bit puzzled on Jurina’s request, but she held out the ticket to her. Jurina took Rena’s ticket, and her ticket, fold it and keep it inside her wallet. Safe and sound. Rena still has a questioning look upon Jurina’s action even after they reached their deserted room.
“Jurina….why did y—“

“So you won’t lose it. It’s better if I keep your ticket at me.”

Rena’s porcelain white cheeks starts turning red, “Sorry for b-burdening you…”

“It’s not.” Jurina starts to walk away to her room, but before she shuts it close, “I actually find it happy to do this for you.”

BAMMMMMM , the door shuts.

=

Jurina has never felt this level of anticipation in her life. The last time she felt this kind of anticipation is when she received a new PS3 game and couldn’t wait to play it. And she actually felt time moves a little too fast and booommmm it’s Friday. Since that day when Jurina suddenly slips her honest thoughts before slamming the door in front of Rena, both of them had been quite nervous against each other. Usually, it’ll just be Rena. But now, Jurina seems to be a little tongue tied too sometimes.

“For the past 1.5 year I’ve been your friend, I’ve never seen you stutter before. And you just stutter while talking to Rena just now!” Mayu exclaimed while fixing her bangs on the mirror, “Don’t tell me you are in l—“

The door snaps open and a hyper Paruru walks in, dressing in a fashionable blouse. Mayu also wore a mini white dress too. Both Mayu and Paruru are having a double date somewhere. Perks of being in a relationship. If Jurina was in a relationship, double date is definitely not a thing she’s keen of doing. How can you show your honest affections towards your partner while there’s someone else tagging along with you. Honest affections? That sounds gross, shivers Jurina.

“Hope you’ll have a great time too Jurina~,” said Paruru, “I’ve already watched spiderman and I’m telling you, the ending scene is seriously f—“

“No spoilers please.” Jurina walks outside from the room and sat on the couch.

Just then, the other door opened and revealed an angel disguised as a human. That’s what she generally first thought to be honest. Rena wore a white long skirt and a cotton small flowery pattern blouse. Jurina didn’t realize she was staring at Rena until their eyes met suddenly, resulting Jurina to blush a little.

=

They actually had to walked back to the convenience store area, since the bus stand is there. Jurina just sat in silence and plugged in her earphones. Even the music is blasting in her ears, she could still hear Airin and Rena conversing together regarding anime topics and stuff. The bus came and it was a little packed so all of them had to stand while grabbing the poles or anything that wont make them tumble.

Since the road they’re using has quite a few bumps here and there, the people inside starts to push each other unintentionally and Rena, being the CCG, almost tumble forward, but Jurina who’s always alert, grabs her arm and pull Rena towards her. Realizing, they were in a too-close-awkward-situation, plus, the slight skinship, Jurina slowly lets go of the tomato-to-be Rena. Airin on the other hand, saw the incident and just seems to analyse the situation.

They arrived at the mall and Jurina wasn’t surprised to see the mall was filled with their colleagues students itself. They went to the 3rd floor and towards the ticket counter.

“Your voucher….” Airin said towards the both of them.

Jurina took out the still, neatly folded 2 vouchers and gave it to a quizzical looking Airin. But Airin didn’t asked anything regarding to this but shrugs off and queued at the ticket counter line.

Luckily they managed just in time to watched the earliest screening. Let me tell you, the level of awkwardness is pretty high when scenes of Mr Spidey and girlfriend starts to be all lovey dovey and kissy kissy. But the ending was pretty emotional. The girls sitting around them cried their eyes out, even Jurina who have a heart shield with armour, felt a little fragile at that time. Jurina was too focused to not cry, when she didn’t realize the person next to her, Rena, have tears streaming down her face like a waterfall. Should I comfort her? Just then, Jurina saw a hand snaked on Rena’s shoulder and Airin seems to be patting her, despite she, herself, was crying a little too. I guess not, thought Jurina.

=

Jurina accompanied those two as they rushed towards the girl’s washroom to touch up their crying faces. Later than, they went to a certain restaurant inside the mall and settled down for some late dinner. Jurina have to admit, halfway during the movie, she already heard the sound of music coming from her stomach, that’s why her popcorn finished the fastest between those two. All three of them ordered their food, and boy Jurina was completely satisfied with her spaghetti.

Jurina spotted a spike of black pepper sauce slightly above to the right from Rena’s lips. Rena placed down her chopsticks but the sauce was still there, unnoticed by her. Jurina’s fingers have this twitching feeling once again. To wipe, or not to wipe, thought Jurina. But her fingers starts to act on her own and Jurina took the napkin on the table and wipe the speck of sauce on Rena’s lips.

Rena’s face turned crimson red and Jurina quickly let go of the napkin as she realised what she just did. “Uh…….there was a …. sauce…over there…..” Jurina then stood up and excuse herself to the washroom. She just wash her hands and stared at the mirror, re-igniting what she just did earlier, and thinking it was so stupid. Jurina open her palms and stared at it while muttering ‘bad hands’ under her breath.

She heard a muffled of feets behind her and saw Airin came in and stood beside her, looking at another mirror. She seems to have some kind of expression on her. “Hey…….”

“Hm………”

“You have a thing for Rena don’t you?” Airin blurted the question out and looked at her straight in the eyes.

The intensity of the nonchalant glare she received was just so intense. Jurina completely understood now. And she decides to go for it. Don’t know whether it
was a good decision or not.

“I guess I do.”

“Guess we’re on the same boat, huh?” said Airin and she gave a smirked smile before leaving Jurina, in a half dumbfounded state.

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2014, 03:37:44 AM »
AIRIN!!!! You better not take Rena away from Jurina!  :mon zoom: :mon worklate:
Mou~ Jurina couldn't have you made your move and comforted Rena straight away! :mon mad:  :mon fierce:
I like how all throughout this chapter Rena kept on turning Tomato Red! :mon XD:
Ah~ for some reason Jurina is becoming more ikemen towards Rena  :mon squee: :mon inluv:
Eh~ looks like Jurina has to step up her game to win Rena's heart , or has she already won Rena's heart ? :mon mischief: :mon noprob:
This just popped into my head but has Rena ever blushed when she is together with Airin ?! :pig huh:
Rena always seems to be blushing when she is together with Jurina :mon crazyinlove: :mon fan:
Jurina better prepare to what's coming her way ~ :cool1:
Hope you can update sometime this week ~ :mon thumb: :hee:

Good Luck with your studies and starting your freshman life ~  :tama-lotsaluv:

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2014, 04:38:44 AM »
Sorry Airin but you don't have even one opportunity w/ Rena o(^▽^)o

All Hail WMatsui!
with this "war declaration" (?) I hope Jurina can stop being so insecure w/ her actions!
C'mon prince! I know you are there  8)  :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 05:18:47 AM by Koneki »

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline embee5442

• Member+
  • Bow to Renahyon-sama!
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2014, 05:43:53 AM »
Why do I keep seeing that Airin actually wanted to help Rena with Jurina...? :doh:
Soory I'm too innocent Nyahahahaha~
Come on Jurina make your moves!!! :angry: Don't let Airin take Rena-sama awaaaay!!! :panic:

Oh I think u'll have wifi.... but mostly in the library. :P That place sucks internet is slow in college builds :smhid
But hey on the good side plenty of new friends to meet so good luck with the new place~ :thumbsup
A silent user. A silent reader. A silent writer. A silent killer. Meh, whatever.

My List of Stories:

:roll: Short Shots of Lame Plots :poof:
:new!: Wait for Me (hiatus) :skull:
:note: Beats of Love (collab fic with Zhen the Annoying Monkey) :guitar:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2014, 03:06:19 AM »
hahahahahaha what a embarrasing scene in the movies!!!

continue ASAP!!

thanks

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2014, 05:42:44 AM »
Wait, Airin is also loves Rena?  :shocked:

NOOO~ AIRIN JUST GO TO CHURI~

By the way, good luck for your university!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2014, 06:00:28 AM »
declaration war!! come juriboy!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2014, 02:28:00 PM »
THE BATTLE HAS BEGUN!!!

AND RENA REALLY CLUELESS ABOUT THIS? I THINK IS NOT,AT LEAST SHE AWARE WHAT SHE FELT I'M SURE ABOUT IT

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2014, 06:46:52 PM »
The war of love has found

Waiting for it to began

Update soon

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2014, 08:02:46 PM »
Wait!!! Airin likes Rena too???
Jurina, do something! Don't let Airin block your way (۳º̩̩́cº̩̩̀)۳

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2014, 03:59:00 PM »
CONTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (>_<)

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2014, 03:19:34 PM »
whoaa is already obvious that airin has some special feeling toward rena

guess when two person love same person, the way this one person loves back is because one of those two has the highest effect on her lived,different

not just same as you (meaning has a same hobbies ect) but she different in a way but it could make you feel safe,calm and comfort to be with everyday

P.S you know who i mean right? yeah the winner is............................................................... *****+*?

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
  • Matsui Rena Enthusiast.
Re: The Everyday Life Chapter VI (WMatsui) UPDATE!
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2014, 07:01:02 PM »
Major Gomen to my late post  :depressed: :kneelbow:

I was a little busy with my orientation day thingy and some procrastinating thingy  :nervous

By the way, I bet y'all know about the slashing incident happened recently? Oh my Annin :pleeease:

Let's hope nothing like this would ever happened again

CHAPTER VI

Jurina slowly flutter her eyes open, the sunlight above her shine underneath the gaps of the trees and leaves surrounding her. Wait………where am I? Jurina stood up while brushing off the brown coloured leaves covering the earth? The scene right in front of her looks like something that came out from “Merlin”. Plus, Jurina was also wearing some type of old medieval clothes. Did she went back in time somehow, and got stuck in the woods. This must be a dream, thought Jurina. She saw a sling holder filled with bows on the ground and picked it up.

A certain path formed in front of her eyes as she thought on which direction to go, since the wood was huge. Jurina walked on the path, eyes scanning every direction for something that can hint her where she is. A few meters ahead, she saw a fading colour, old tower, not far from where she’s standing. Maybe there’s someone near, that could explain exactly why she was here?

As Jurina reached the old tower, weird…… the tower is the only tower. There’s no wrecked castle or anything, just a tower. Jurina squinted her eyes and look up at the small porch above, no Rapunzel sighted. As she was going to walk away, she heard someone calling her.

“Romeo ! You came !”

Romeo? Jurina thought, as she turned back again and stared above at the porch. Wait, isn’t that R—“

“I knew you would have come for me,” said the girl who resembles Rena, “Quick! Think of a plan and let me out of here before she comes!”

“Huh? Who?” Jurina still confused at the current situation.

Jurina heard a snap twig and quickly turn around to find…Airin (?) in a battle armour suit, slowly approaching her with a sly smile. Airin drew out a sword and points it at Jurina.

“So you came after all…..” Airin said with a slight arrogance in her tone, “Then, we shall waste no time. Let’s fight men to men. The winner shall have the princess as the prize.”

“But……we’re girls………..” Jurina protested while staring at the tip of the sword, pointing at her.

“Gender is just a label,” Airin muttered while circling Jurina like a predator, “Let’s fight now!”

Jurina remembered Airin running towards her with the sword aiming at her chest, while Rena was screaming above. Jurina shield her hands infront of her, ready for the taste of stab plunging into h—

“Oi,” Mayu shook Jurina’s shoulder frantically, trying to wake her up.

Jurina felt a sudden heart clenching feeling and quickly open her eyes wide. A bead of sweat trickles down from her temples. Mayu was near her and still had her hands gripped on Jurina’s shoulder.

“What kind of nightmares were you having? Which involve you, declaring yourself as a girl?” Mayu teased, “By the way, its 8am. Don’t you have classes at 9 today?”

Jurina turned and buried her face on the pillows for a while before pulling herself up. As she was showering, she kept having flashbacks about the dream. What a weird dream, thought Jurina. It’s a little unfair since she has a sword and I have…a couple of bows? Like seriously. And why is she dreaming about those two. What an unusual dream…….

=

Since the declaration in the toilet that particular night, things had become a little cut-throat. Well, Jurina wasn’t the one being all competitive but Airin seems to be drawing a lot of attention towards herself when Rena is around. She kept making frequent visits to their apartment and Rena herself went to Airin’s apartment quite often too. But Rena seems quite blunt to Airin’s actual motive, while Jurina just dramatically rolls her eyes as she sees Airin being all……..ugh I don’t know what to say.

=

Although in high school there’s also club activities, but in college, those kind of things still existed. Jurina remembered back then when she was a freshman, they had this 3 days orientation thingy, and the seniors told them to enroll in any kind of clubs to gain more experience and stuff. Jurina wasn’t really into anything since back in high school, but she’s been pretty active in sports. Not because she wanted too, but the teachers saw her ‘athletic’ side that she’s not quite keen to reveal, and boom……she’s chosen to be in all kind of races and sports which ends her up in exhaustion in the end.

A few days ago, when Jurina was doing some research on her group work assignment with Nao and Kanon, one of her senior, Sayaka came towards her in a blissful look while grabbing a chair and sat at their table.

“Sup Juju,”

“Hi, Sayaka senpai...What brings you here?” asked Non

Sayaka points at Jurina. “Her.”

Jurina raised an eyebrow, not really knowing what Sayaka meant? Is she asking for some favour? The last time Sayaka asked her, wasn’t it because of a –
“Jurina, we need you to be on the volleyball team again. The administration just spoke out about the Annual Volleyball Competition between colleges. And you know you’re one awesome serve.”

“Eh?”

Well its true, Jurina did sorta participated on their last year volleyball match. She did tried her best to kept a low profile regarding to her ‘athletic’ side. But it seems that someone took a look on her ‘athletic’ history and for all she knew, the seniors came chasing after her.

“Will you join Jurina? I mean, c’mon….You remember last year don’t you? The crowds cheered for you like hell. Eventhough we’re in 2nd place,” Sayaka explains, trying to convince her, “But I’m sure we’ll win this year.”

Beside her, Kanon and Nao kept trying to persuade her to join the match. Jurina just shrugged and ponder for a while. Just then, the library door opened, revealing Airin, following by Rena and birdie girl trudging in while they carry some books. Jurina eyes lay upon Rena as she walks to a table. Her presence still unnoticed. Jurina continues to stare, as Rena walk into a certain section, finding a book. And after she founds it, Rena walked out from the section just to lock eyes with Jurina staring at her.

Well, you must know that certain feel. When your heart beats very fast and this certain tense kind of feeling. Ah, warui…. I don’t know how to explain it, Jurina thought. But Jurina pulled away as she saw Rena blush.

“Jurina? Jurina? Heyy….??”Sayaka waved in front of her eyes.

“Hm?”

“You’re joining in or not?”

Jurina took another glance at Rena who’s conversing with a too-enthusiastic Airin. Something struck in her mind.

“Okay. I’ll join.”

They got scolded from the librarian, which obviously wasn’t Yui, because the three people there cheered for her as if they’ve already won the match. What are you even thinking, Jurina thought to herself.

=

SLAMMMMM

The blocker position didn’t manage to block Jurina’s serve. For some weird reasons, Jurina heard a loud scream at the stands. She looked up and saw some seniors mixed with some freshies and uh....unknown people. This is definitely not what she wanted. She’s not very keen on people giving her this much of attention. It’s a little….uncomfortable?

“Yappari…. Sugoi ne Jurina?” the leader of volleyball team, Yuko, patted her back.

“Wow…..you have a pretty steady fanbase huh?” Sae stare at the stands in awe.

Jurina just shrug off while wiping off her sweat as she headed back to her seat. She grabbed the small white towel on her seat and put it on her shoulders. Jurina heaved a sigh before slumping in her seat. She had been training with the volleyball team for a while now. People kept suggesting her to join the team and such, but really, she just joined the team as a favour for her senpai. She’s not the type who likes to commit in a ‘serious’ sports play kind of thing. Plus, with all the unknown people on the stands cheering for her, this distressing kind of feeling appears. Unless if the person was…

BUZZZZZZ

Jurina took her vibrating phone and accept the call. “Hey there pretty boy,” Mayu’s smooth voice reached her, “Watched your volleyball practice earlier. Those serving though…”

“……………….”

“Hey? Why aren’t you saying anything?” Mayu asked in an annoyed tone.

“I’m here. What’s the reason you called?”

“Just wanna check you out? Hahaha. If you’re done with the practice, let’s have dinner together. I mean together with Paruru and Rena.”

“Oh okay. I’m done. Where are you guys?”

“Look up.”

Jurina quickly looked up at the stand in front of her. Squinting her eyes, searching between the crowds. “Can’t spot you.”

“Not there. Up here. Behind you.”

Jurina swung her head around and to see Mayu hanging up on the phone with her usual sly smile. Paruru waved at her cheerfully while Rena stood half hidden behind Paruru, giving a small smile towards Jurina.

“Come here already!” Paruru yelled from above
Jurina stood up and rushed towards the volleyball team captain, Yuko, to inform her before leaving the hall. She looked up and ushered the three outside. The four of them later went outside in search for a good a place to eat. Again, some unknown girls, probably from their college greeted her while they walked on the streets. Jurina didn’t knew how to greet back, so she just give a slight nod. Hope it wasn’t so rude, she thought to herself.

“Awww….our Juri-baby getting shy,” Mayu mock her in a provoking baby tone before running away from her.

“This time of season is your time Jurina! Grab the chance to find some partner will you?” suggested Paruru

“You guys are crazy,” Jurina retort back. She shifted a glance towards Rena and saw her lowering her head, biting her lips, looking a little unhappy (?) Or maybe it’s just what Jurina wanted Rena to feel.
They arrived at an okonomiyaki shop and all of them settled down. Since Jurina had some intense training earlier, her appetite grew. She stuffed as much rice and okonomiyaki that her mouth could be filled with.

“Wow…. You better eat slowly or you’ll choke,” warned Paruru.

As they had done eating to their heart content, they went to a music store nearby. Jurina went to the album racks and started searching for some songs that she has an affection for, recently. She grab a couple of albums and went to the cd player. She put on the earphones ready set at the player, and put the CD in. Ed Sheeran’s smooth and sentimental voice fills her ear, making oneself feel a little melancholic.

“Give me love like her,
             'Cause lately I've been waking up alone,
              Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt,
              Told you I'd let them go”

Jurina put both of her palms on the table, while she stare vaguely at the CD player. She turned her head to the left and found Rena and Paruru in some music section. Both of them shared the same earphone and laughing it off about something. And it hits her again. The image of Rena laughing in her mind. Everything seems to be moving in a slow process. The way Rena’s face changes into a huge grin and burst out laughing. Holy………

“Give a little time to me or burn this out,
            We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
            All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
            My, my, my, my, oh give me love”

And Jurina wondered why Rena chose to turned and look at her at that time. But once those dark brown orbs lay upon hers, Jurina’s face had this radiant kind of feel, and her lips starts to twitch to form a smile. She was more than happy when Rena gave her a sincere and sweet smile back before she turned red. Jurina had to admit, she has been a little sappy on her thoughts and words recently. Thanks to the new emotions she’s been feeling lately. And not to forget, thanks to the bunch of overly romantic literature she read.

=

“Ah……the night air feels so good!” Paruru stretch out her hand as they walked back to their apartment.

“I cant wait for Yotaka Matsuri Festival!” said Mayu, ““Nee, Rena-chan, have you been to this kind of festival?”

Rena bit her lips and had a brood expression, “Umm… I don’t think I’ve been to any paper lantern festival before…”

“Then you should! We’ll all go together ne?” spoke Paruru cheerfully. But her cheerfulness didn’t lasted long when she suddenly remembered, “Iya !! Where’s my phone?”

After Paruru searched her pockets frantically but to no avail, she dragged Mayu back to the music store and told Jurina and Rena to go back to the apartment first. And yes, since Mayu and Paruru left them, the awkward situation starts. They shuffled back together in silence. Jurina’s starts to make her rusty mind work. C’mon Jurina, think of a simple question. Oh kami-sama, please give me some inspirat—

“Have you been to the Yotaka Matsuri too?” asked Rena timidly.

“Y-Yeah……It’ll be my second time this year,” answered Jurina. Did she just switch the stutter thing with Rena.

“Oh…was it fun?”

“Well….yeah. The big colourful lanterns and the battle fight is really fun to watch,” replied Jurina, “Y-You’ve been to many festivals before?”

Rena looks a little crestfallen upon the question. “I’ve only been twice throughout my high school years. My parents were very strict. They wouldn’t allow me to go out with my friends that often. They preferred me staying at home…”
Jurina sympathized over Rena’s lack of having fun throughout her life. Not that Jurina also did have that much fun back then. Jurina just follow with the flow and led a monotonous life. She doesn’t like to be involved with complicated things. But as she enters this particular college, things became a little muddled as she meddled with her friends. But not in a bad way.

“Guess we could all go together this time huh….”

“Y-Yeah….I’m really looking forward to it,”said Rena sounding delighted at the thought, “By the way, you played r-really well earlier…”

“Eh?” Jurina scratched her head awkwardly, unsure whether to accept the compliment.

“Why didn’t you just joined the volleyball club?”

“Oh….umm… I’m not rea—“

“Rena~channnnnnn!!!”

No. Not this girl again. Every single time when Jurina had an alone time with Rena, this ugh person would just appeared out of thin air.

“Airin.…..” Jurina couldn’t be exact sure, but she heard a hint of discontent from Rena’s tone by the appearance of Airin right now.

“Where did you guys came from?” asked Airin as she glance back and forth from Jurina and Rena eagerly.

“A certain place,” answered Jurina. She saw at the corner of her eyes Rena was staring at her.

“A certain place?,” A hint of jealousy could be heard from Airin, “Just the both of you?”

“Actually, we were wi—“

“Does it really matter who we were with?” Jurina started to get on the edge with her ‘suppose-to-be’ rival.

Airin laughed it off as she took Jurina’s question as a joke. She then asked Rena about the upcoming festival and wondered if she would like to go with her.

“Oh.. I’m actually going wi—“

Jurina suddenly made a bold drastic action. Most probably one of the most boldest action she ever did in terms of ‘love’. Jurina grabbed Rena’s hand and pull her close.

“She’s going with me.”

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2014, 08:18:48 PM »
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NICE ONE JURINA

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2014, 10:12:25 PM »
Rooting for Jurina! yeah!!!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2014, 11:07:09 PM »
YES!! Jurina finally made her move!! :mon beam: :mon XD:
Couldn't someone have mentioned volleyball before! :mon speechless: :mon exhaust:
Eh~ So Rena was watching Jurina during practice :mon misch: :mon mischief:
Mou~ Why does Airin keep on ruining wmatsui moments!! :mon mad: :mon fire: :mon whine:
Hehe~ in your face Airin!! :mon blblbl: :mon evillaff: ( Gomen  :mon pray2:)
Wondering how Airin and Rena felt when Jurina made that huge bold statement?!! :pig huh: :mon star: :tama-uhh:
Lol ~ That Romeo and Juliet scene was just  :mon spit:
Wah ~ can't wait for the festival chapter/scene  :gmon hot:
Ganbatte Jurina!!!  :mon squee: :sashiko:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2014, 01:22:26 AM »
Ah i like jurina attack mode

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2014, 03:04:37 AM »
YEAS!!!! TAKE YOUR WOMAN JURIBOY!!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - I Know