JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Kiss

Author Topic: Morning Musume Fan Club Tour in HAWAII 2008  (Read 20720 times)

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
Morning Musume Fan Club Tour in HAWAII 2008
« on: May 31, 2008, 10:00:44 AM »
Okay, hawaiian friends, you have 3 months to prepare yourselves for this

The 2008 Morning Musume Fan Club Tour in HAWAII will be from September 2nd to September 8th

« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 10:30:17 AM by reyfer »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
Re: Morning Musume Fan Club Tour in HAWAII 2008
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 11:38:37 AM »
YES! And prepare we shall the timer starts now people I am not gonna let this one slip through us again! We need to plan what we are going to do, if we want to do something then we shall (do something includes going to the store in one big NON-FC mass just to show them they have fans here). I just heard the news and came rushing back from the nether reaches of the internet! Thank you reyfer for the topic, for if the people here don't mind we can use this as a basis for all good things to come!

So I've heard from the digital ether that they plan to make it only two days of things and that they are on thursday and friday... now this is a great distressing point for us cause we all have lives (and this makes me believe they don't like us even more). Now the probable good thing about this is if anything the life is on Friday, and at least thats a Friday, everyone has three months to try to set up their vacation week for that week (if you can't than maybe set a prep day on one of those days and pray for the best? or hold of till the last minute and hope we find out before then).

So what is everyone up for? How much effort are we giving and what are we going to do? I mean they are already all impressed with Korea and Taiwan and Shanghai soon enough, could we make even a little impression especially since technically we aren't a part of this? Everybody voice in Hawaii or not... if you want to help out we could use ideas on what to do and how you think we could do it.

Let's try to do something this time, make an impression!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 01:17:55 PM »
thanks rey!! I need to start preparing what I should do for them!!

@invisiname: I REALLY wish I could come to Hawaii for this..maybe I should send some money over so you can get me some souvenirs! :lol:

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 01:55:40 PM »
oh yes.

And this time I will try stuff out as well to make up for last time.

Heck i'll give my phone number as well too Invis so meeting or getting info should be easier as well!  O0
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 02:10:50 PM »
Yes thats the key Dj! You gonna be free on a thursday friday though? That's really close to right afterschool starts up again for me... it's sad but I think we are at a disadvantage. Fear not though for it won't stop me!

For anyone interested... though we don't know if/when we'll have access they do let us buy pic sets on the last day, which come out to about 2 dollars a picture per set (that is for example MM is 9 people so 18-20 bucks for 1 set of those). I'm kind of surprised I scanned in some pictures I bought and I found them on JPN uploaders later ><.

We really should make a banner... you think sazabi would be interested in making a banner with MM on it ><. Then if they do it at waikiki shell again we can put it up outside ><. You know they won't let us in though.

As of now the only thought I had (though it was really lame) was Hawaii! People <3 Hello! Project...lol ><.

I hear some people outside of Japan can go but they have to pay the same price and take their own flight in... that amazing sacrifice of money for them (since the Tour costs for the flight as well as the tour and they are paying for that + their own flight from whereever they are). Too bad we can't figure it out in time...then someone who could burn 1600dollars could burn that to go see them up close ><.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 02:38:10 PM »
haha yeah I totally agree H!P  :muffin:

but as for the banner, why not. But i'll give you my cell number too around when the time nears.

but we can hope for th ebest, looking forward and praying to be able to at least get things from the sh op at the least.
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 04:06:32 PM »
@ invisiname: i'm definitely up for some H!P stuff at their shop..I'm sure they have some Rika stuff as well..I like to get some photos and a T-shirt..wonder how much the T-shirt costs?

I'm still probably thinking of making something for them

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2008, 11:19:54 PM »
If nothing else, this is going to be awesome (particularly the DVD) because it'll have JUNJUN IN A SWIMSUIT!!! POSSIBLY A BIKINI EVEN!!!!!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 03:01:26 AM »
I'm sorely tempted to hop a plane to Hawaii during their visit to see if I could get a look or two at them.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 03:23:34 AM »
If you got a good pair of binoculars then its an almost certain possibility that you'd get a good look at them... since the fan number usually has them getting a big-ish open area for them to do their live. ><

I don't know for certain though, but hey if they are gonna be here for another AH...I don't know what they'd do...doesn't it get boring to go to Hawaiian Waters over and over? Maybe not ><
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 10:23:18 PM »
 :( i wish i could go to hawaii...but barley got the time or money for it...

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 12:07:45 AM »
Come on down, peeps!  Drink's on me!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2008, 12:13:28 AM »
I wish I could go.. :(

leats i know i can get a souvenir out of it :)

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 12:44:36 AM »
OMFG THAT'S SOOOO IRONIC. I might be in Hawaii in September or October!!! *begs parents to go on Sept. 2-8*

I hope that I'll be able to go. It's going to be in Waikiki again, right?
'

EDIT: Meeeeeeh scratch that. My parents cancelled the trip. TT__TT My chance to see MM just vanished...  :banghead:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 04:15:36 AM by niigaki_risa »
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 03:12:33 AM »
Might be the worst offer you ever made :P

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 06:11:20 AM »
Come on guys and gals, cheer up!

I've been trying to think of things we can do, but without more information all we can do is ensure that everyone we know is on the lookout and that we are free on thursday/friday (especially FRIDAY!), in hopes of things to come. Worse comes to worse we can go to the store and have fun there at least ^^;

But in order to try to make people feel more enthused I sat around for several days trying to come up with things we could do for banners, shirts, signs, anything that we could put somewhere for hawaii support.... after trying to work out some unique musume I have this.

Click for bigger idea.

sorry for the plastering of Samples I'm rather insecure about my work ><.
My favs are the KameMameHa, Both Eri ideas, and the Pushun Chun one ><.

I know its not much planning but I wanted to start off small, I haven't done research as to how much it would cost to do things like this but, come on people we can be ready this time let's not let it slip us by!

^^; too bad about the cancellation niigaki_risa... but yah, coincidences can die that easily I guess...

Drinks saburo? Will that include non-alcoholc forms of drink? cause I'm, kind of allergic ><.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2008, 06:33:34 AM »
lol I love the signs, especially the Kame Mame ha, Jun Jun (with the banana), Reinya, and both of the throwing stars.  :lol:
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline Dj-B13

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 07:01:16 AM »
oh man those are so good, I love the Kame ones the most of those designs!  :grin:

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2008, 07:12:22 AM »
Love the signs!! the Kame Mame ha, Jun Jun (with the banana), and Reinya are my favs!

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2008, 08:09:41 AM »
Might be the worst offer you ever made :P
Nah, I doubt it.  Most of the online people I've met here (in Hawaii) don't even drink (booze).

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Kiss