JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sayah-chan - Watarasebashi (Jabronisaur Tribute)

Author Topic: Morning Musume Fan Club Tour in HAWAII 2008  (Read 20722 times)

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
Re: Morning Musume Fan Club Tour in HAWAII 2008
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2008, 12:45:01 PM »
hehe,

cool cool.

The posters were all gone when I was in there  :'(
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2008, 06:05:32 AM »
I didn't buy a poster just took pictures too...lol.

I put some of the pics I bought on H!O ...but imageshack is causing problems... ><... stand by...lol
should I put them in the peopel threads? I'm not sure...
hawaii! Ok after seeing how long that would be... to the image threads!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 06:23:23 AM by invisname »
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2008, 11:27:56 PM »
I was talking to a co-worker this morning and it turned out SHE was workin' the temp store last week.  Man everybody works for Da Kine Up Front!

So I guess we can all meet up at the Plaza this coming November, where everybody knows your name.

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
Shopping for H!P goods
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2008, 05:42:47 PM »
A friend of mine also went to the store at the Plaza last week and scored a LOT of stuff.

I remember we went to one of these temp stores and were amazed at this anonymous gal from Japan who was spending hundreds of dollars of stuff, gobs of stuff.  We figured she was a broker for some greedy online auctioneer. 

As you can see, my friend ain't THAT far behind.  And he's keeping EVERYTHING!

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2009, 03:40:21 AM »
Just watched this and it was pure win! The solo's were amazing Ai LinLin and Eri's performances were really awesome and everyone else did a great job too. JunJun Mitsui and Koharu really impressed me with theirs also you can really see their improvement.

Also the games were hilarious. There was a lot of instances where Koharu just cracked me up. She was really kinda the focus with all her screw ups and antics. I bet the other girls were getting annoyed but it was hilarious to me. Somebody once said on one thread that they thought Koharu had ADD and after watching this I think I agree lol.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sayah-chan - Watarasebashi (Jabronisaur Tribute)