JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Top Girl

Author Topic: [Tour] H!P 2009 Winter Wonderful Hearts Kouen ~Kakumei Gannen~  (Read 15635 times)

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Tour] H!P 2009 Winter Wonderful Hearts Kouen ~Kakumei Gannen~
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2009, 06:06:37 AM »
You didn't try hard enough :P My sister got rejected quite a bit, but Kame was enough to do the job finally and we got one :heart: She's definitely one of the gold members though.
Lol I'm sure I didn't, but with who I was willing to trade it wouldn't happen. :P I was happy with almost everything I had. I didn't get a Miya one either, but I picked a couple older ones up from the second-hand shop in Nakano mall, but Airi was nowhere to be found. :lol: Well, I've still got the concert in Nagoya to try for it, and the Buono! concert next month too... I wonder if they'll have them even with just the three girls there...

I went to the final Nakano concert last night too. XD I hadn't planned on it, but I was just sitting around earlier in the day thinking of what'd be best to do... and trying to get a ticket for that sounded like it. ^^; So I found a pretty cheap one, and enjoyed it again! Kanna wasn't there for some reason (I wasn't paying close enough attention to find out why lol - I think she was sick probably), so it was a little weird seeing C-ute do all their dances with someone missing, but it was still fun again. I realized I didn't do the Forever Love and Baka ni Shinaide (still nearly my favorite performances) justice - they both did open with light effects, but Forever Love was more of just a dark effect when they started dancing, while in Baka the four girls stood one on each side of the stairs on stage, and one on each side at the bottom of the stairs as they basically did as I described. :)

Also, the MCs were different of course - the first Berryz one was Captain and Yurina (I had my orange glowstick going for Captain tonight - not many of them...), the second C-ute was Maimi and MaiMai. There was also a great KameShige moment in theirs. XD They were asking each other questions about what their most calming/relaxing moments are - and Shige (in her answer like Eri answered in my previous concert) dramatically said, "Anytime... I'm with Eririn..." and then they both cried out and hugged each other tightly. :wub: The MoMusu one was great too - it was JunJun, Aika and Koharu, and JunJun and Koharu got into a pretty heated argument. XD They were supposed to talk about something like a great feeling of theirs from their heart, and Koharu answered "A happy smile", to which JunJun said, "That's from the face, not the heart!" Aika did her best to keep them separated, but had no chance. XD Makoto even broke out laughing at one point before he could deliver his line...

Also, I seemed to like some songs the second time around better than I did in the first - like Lalala Sososo, Rottara, Shiroi Tokyo, and Guruguru JUMP! As far as Rottara, I just was really trying to like that since it's Buono (and I don't think I had to try too hard), and for Shiroi Tokyo... I think part of why I don't get into that is I'm just not crazy about the girls that sing it. Plus, that's the song Risa started wearing the horrible black and white outfit that she did for the next while, but I didn't mention before...

Oh, and Maimi_Yajima, yeah, Maimi seems to be at above average popularity or so. She's probably the second most popular C-ute member, but most of the Berryz and MM pass her... don't ask me why. XD Similar to how Gaki-san is so unpopular among wota - the friend I met there is a Risa fan, and they were remarking to him at how strangely popular she seemed to be internationally... Still, she beats Maasa. XD
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 06:15:56 AM by rokun »

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2009, 11:01:35 PM »
A two-disc DVD set for the Wonderful Hearts and Elder Club concerts has been announced:

Release date: 2009-03-25
Catalog number: HKBN-50108
Price: 5,800 yen

http://www.e-hon.ne.jp/bec/SA/DetailMulti?refSdCode=040000000HKBN-50108&Action_id=111&Sza_id=MM

Offline jompuan

• Reinai Forever
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2009, 12:54:11 PM »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Top Girl