JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Jun 19 2010 Part 02

Author Topic: [Tour] H!P 2009 Winter Wonderful Hearts Kouen ~Kakumei Gannen~  (Read 15666 times)

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
Re: [Tour] H!P 2009 Winter Wonderful Hearts Kouen ~Kakumei Gannen~
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2008, 12:03:56 AM »
We're only staying in Tokyo for three days, so I dunno if we'll be hanging out long after the Saturday show (the 3rd?). We have nerdy things to see and do! If you're there beforehand however you'll no doubt see my mum and cousin wandering around, as they don't wanna go in, haha.

Offline supra

• people of cosmicolor
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2008, 01:04:12 PM »
haha ok i don't think i'll be there that early, as i'll be fighting the new years shopping crowd in the malls of shinjuku before going... i'll keep u updated here tho... if u dont hear from me then i probably dont have any access to internet (gonna go skiing in hakuba!yea)

Offline jompuan

• Reinai Forever
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2009, 12:34:40 PM »
Wonderful Hearts setlist (complete)

1. Resonant Blue - all
2. LALALA Shiawase no Uta - all except Shugo Chara Egg
Member VTR
MC - all
3. Minna no Tamago - Shugo Chara Egg
4. Happy☆Happy Sunday - Kusumi Koharu
5. Tan Tan Taan! - Milky Way
MC - Berryz Koubou
6. FOREVER LOVE - ºC-ute
7. Meguru Koi no Kisetsu - ºC-ute, Tanaka Reina and Mitsui Aika
MC - ºC-ute
8. MADAYADE - Berryz koubou
9. Koi no Jubaku - Shimizu Saki, Sudou Maasa, Kumai Yurina, Tokunaga Chinami, Sugaya Risako, Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi
MC - Mano Erina, Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi
10. Lalala Sososo - Mano Erina
11. Rottara Rottara - Buono!
12. Naichau Kamo - Morning Musume
13. Mikan - Niigaki Risa, Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi, Kusumi Koharu, Mitsui Aika, Junjun, Linlin, Yajima Maimi, Sugaya Risako
14. Jingisukan - All
MC - Kusumi Koharu, Mitsui Aika, JunJun
15. Shiroi TOKYO - Nigaki Risa, Yajima Maimi, Tokunaga Chinami, Nakajima Saki, Hagiwara Mai, Mano Erina
16. Natsu Doki Lip Stick - Yajima Maimi, Kikkawa Yuu, Maeda Yuuka, Fukada Kanon, Sekine Azusa, Ogawa Saki
17. Baka Ni Shinaide - Shimizu Saki, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Kumai Yurina, Sugaya Risako
18. Mr.Moonlight Ai no Big band - Takahashi Ai, Umeda Erika, Tokunaga Chinami, Nakajima Saki, Okai Chisato, Arihara Kanna, Saho Akari, Sekine Azusa
MC - Takahashi Ai, Nigaki Risa, Tanaka Reina
19. Soku Takishimede - ℃-ute
20. Gyagu 100kai bun Aishite Kudasai - Berryz Koubou
21. Darling I LOVE YOU - Berryz Koubou, ・℃-ute
22. Take off is now! - Takahashi Ai, Nigaki Risa, Tanaka Reina
23. Renai Revolution 21 - Morning Musume
24. Guru Guru JUMP - All
25. Ame no Furanai Hoshi dewa Aisenai darou - All
MC - All
26. Go Girl Koi no victory - All

Credit - OMGWTFLOL@H!O  O0

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2009, 01:09:09 PM »
Without Airi in a Shuffle Group this setlist i a big NO for me :thumbdown:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2009, 01:29:50 PM »
The setlist looks weird o-o Probably because there are no smaller shuffle groups? I've never seen much point in shuffling in bigger groups, it doesn't make that much difference to the original :/

I mean something like the Linlin, Sakichy, Airi shuffle at the summer 08 concert was a good shuffle. But something like this:
Koi no Jubaku - Shimizu Saki, Sudou Maasa, Kumai Yurina, Tokunaga Chinami, Sugaya Risako, Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi
What's the point? Wow look at that, two Berryz replaced by Momusu, what a huge change. :/ I realize that Momo and Miyabi need to get changed for Buono!, but it still seems like a weak choice.

So I guess I'll be looking forward to all the non-shuffle perfs this time! Especially Shugo Chara Egg, Manoeri, Buono! and the new Momusu song. Oh and "Baka ni shinaide" o/

Btw I thought Ice Creamusume was supposed to show up at this concert?? (It was mentioned like months ago) I guess that plan was changed, then...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline supra

• people of cosmicolor
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2009, 03:52:31 PM »
no akogare my star ;_;

have naichau kamo  :w00t:

and my favourite renai revolution 21!  :muffin:
*does the dance woo!~*

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2009, 05:37:53 PM »
I'm looking forward to seeing Shugo Chara Egg (yay), Naichau Kamo (new MM ftw), Baka Ni Shinaide (that song is awesome)... but the shuffles kind of suck this time around. There's no real stand out songs and there's just too many people in them. Too bad.
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2009, 09:13:36 PM »
Berryz, C-ute and Buono! singing their old songs, wtf ??

Not an exciting list over all.  :sweatdrop:

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2009, 10:44:05 PM »
Went last night. Easily the best concert of my life. The setlist and outfits were amazing. Going again today. Huzzah!

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2009, 04:02:12 PM »
Hmm, it's a little long, but here's my review of this concert which I enjoyed today. :) I met up with a couple gaijin from another forum, and we hung out for awhile, both outside with the other wota before and after the concert, and going to a goods reseller and dinner afterward. :) It was definitely a great experience, and worth the trip to Tokyo! Anyway, on with the review!

First of all, everyone comes out to do Resonant Blue. I got to my seat late since I was outside trading pinup posters until the last minute (at least I managed to get a Chinami for my Captain! Since it was a duplicate...), so I was still settling down when the song started. But I loved it at the Resonant Live concert (if you remember my review from then), and this was great as well, although it doesn't have quite the same effect with so many on stage for it. Also, in a more general sense, the kind of "moment" I had with it in the Resonant Blue concert didn't really happen in this one, not to say it was bad...

Before going further, I also thought I'd mention that my seat was even better than I thought. It was 11th row, but exactly in the middle, and IMO was perhaps a perfect seat. Not too close so that you can't see the forms well (I was near eye-level with the girls), and being right in the center helped in seeing everything also. I was able to get the full effect of stuff like the line move they do in Resonant Blue where they arc their arms... Anyway, so I was quite happy with the seats. Got to see the girls faces well, :heart: as well as the dances.

Now onward! LALALA was again a good concert song with everyone, and like before it helped in raising the excitement level. Minna no Tamago was insanely cute, and Kanon is even cuter and smaller than she looks in the PV :heart:. Of course, I was looking at Yuuka most of the time... I'm looking forward to more from them. :) Happy*Happy Sunday I hadn't heard before the concert, but it was alright. As I said long ago, Koharu has a great stage presence. She was wearing a very sparkly outfit, and toward the end of the song unfolded a cape that was tucked up the back of it, making her into quite the supergirl. :lol: She definitely looks good on stage, and after seeing that it makes me really agree with those that say she's going to be a beautiful woman. TanTanTaan! was nice, but didn't show anything too different. Kikkawa doesn't seem to sing as well live as she seemed to in the recording.

The Berryz MC was Momo and Maasa, with Momo taking control of things from Makoto :lol: (SharanQ Makoto btw. If I'm talking about Ogawa, I'll refer to her as that or "Mako" :P). Then C-ute came on for Forever Love and omg... From the PV I loved the shots in the suits best, but since the dance shot was in "casual", I thought that's what they'd do the concert in too. Glad I was wrong. :) For some reason I really like seeing them in those suits. XD They didn't wear their jackets for some reason, but I think that only made it hotter. :lol: When the MC was over and they first came out on stage they did an awesome shadow light effect that set the stage for the coolness. :cool: And of course the rest of the song followed... Sigh, probably one of my favorite parts of the concert. In Meguru Reina and Aika came on to share the lead lines (though they weren't complete leads, but their red and black checkered dresses? kinda clashed with C-ute's suits. The ensuing C-ute MC was MaiMai and... Nakki? Don't remember much of it, but it seemed like I saw a lot of MaiMai in the concert in general...

Madayade was another great crowd song (and one I could actually dance to well! I definitely felt more of a Berryz wota with the songs and dances I knew tonight lol... I guess my avatar is appropriate. ;)), but nothing to different about it than from the PV. Koi no Jubaku was quite cool as well, but KameShige didn't sing all that much. There was a Yurina fan next to me that went crazy whenever she had a line though (such as at points in this song). Although KameShige might not have impressed there... they were definitely fun in the MC. They took over the MC seats from Mako&Mako (XD), and asked the questions in their place! They asked all three (including Mano) what they've dreamt about lately. Ogawa and Makoto hadn't really dreamed :lol:, but Mano has had some strange ones... At the end Eri made Sayu ask her the same question, and she almost fainted recalling her "dream" about a wonderful day eating a delicious dessert...

Lalala Sososo was... as one of my friends there put it, so-so (so) XD. It was the first time I'd heard it, but I don't feel I really missed anything, and I definitely enjoyed Lucky Aura more. Still, nice to see her show out her talent. I'm looking forward to her major debut this year! Rottara Rottara was... good... but I think it's my least favorite Buono! song, and I'm not feeling their dresses for it. Still, it was good for the fans.

Starting a new paragraph for Naichau Kamo... XD First of all, the outfits were awesome and so sparkly (something that doesn't come across in photos or even video - I guess you really have to see the concert live for the full effect of it). Thankfully I don't have to describe since you've all seen the pics by now. XD So I heard Reina said the dance was hard... It was definitely complex, though mainly with arm movements. Not too much crazy foot movement. There's this one move I picked up halfway through where they stick their arms out to the side, then the next measure up, then the next measure out in front. It's pretty fun. :) However, the dance in general was pretty fun, and it might have just been me, but I thought similarly to Resonant Blue, Koharu had her own dance she did differently from everyone else, at least later in the song when she was in the center...

There was a lot of Risako in Mikan... which you might have been able to tell from the rips... but Maimi had her decent parts as well. They definitely seemed to lead the song more than the duet of MM members in the BeriKyu songs earlier. I said there was a lot of MaiMai; there also seemed to be a lot of Risako in this concert, something I didn't mind. :) Though I'm not sure what I think of her super-straight hairstyle... Which btw, speaking of hairstyles, it was mentioned a few pages back about Miya cutting her hair. I'm pretty sure she hasn't - she just had it bunched in the back like she's done at times before. It's hard to tell exactly how long it is that way, but I'm still pretty sure it's the same. ;) Man, this is getting long... oh well, you don't have to read it. ^^ Again, writer's spirit... Anyway, Jingis Khan was cool with everyone - I wonder if it'll become kind of a new all-member anthem? It seemed to fit it quite well.

Shiroi Tokyo was cool, but I don't remember anything striking about it... Still, I like the song better after this. The requisite seasonal song :santa:. Natsu Doki Lipstick was no different from before, and the wota still went crazy when Maimi started humping the floor, which I this time had a great view of. :cool: Baka ni Shinaide... was awesome. Remember how I mentioned they did a cool light effect before Forever Love? They did a similar one here, casting the girls in darkness before illuminating one each at each of the four rimshots at the beginning of the song. This is along with Forever Love as a favorite part of mine...

Mr. Moonlight... Ai-chan's golden-black checkered outfit I thought was better than what she wore in the All Singles concert, and as I thought, the girl she romanced through most of the song was Erika (the eldest there XD). This involved putting her arm around Erika's shoulders during the time they came close to her. The girl on her other side was Nakki and then Chisato... Which, speaking of Chisato, something DIFFERENT from the All Singles, was they did the monologue part where the lead does hit on one of the girls to get her to dance with her, and that girl in this for Ai-chan was... Chisato. XD I thought it was so funny... but it was about the girliest I'd ever seen Chisato! Being a Chisato fan, I loved it :heart:. Maybe I made a mistake with the Reina/Chisato in my fic, and shoulda done Ai/Chisato instead. XD Still, with the complete song, an awesome performance.

Soku Dakishimete and Gag were nothing too different, along with Darling I love you, though the latter is again a good concert song. Take off is Now! is definitely different... but I like the hiphop vibe to it, and seeing the dance definitely adds to it... The three are so slutty in it. XD There's one moment where they're almost humping the walls of the stage :lol:, and the dance is pretty sexy in general. I'm gonna have to have that requested for the next dance party I go to... Guruguru JUMP! Was another fun energetic song, and once I learned where to JUMP! in it, I grew to like it a bit. :) Still, I think I prefer the hiphop of Take off is Now... It's nice seeing them do something different. Renai Revolution was... the same as always XD though it's nice seeing them do a classic song that I've done with all of my friends at karaoke etc... Lastly, Ame no Furanai seemed more energetic than before, though I don't remember most of the lines being soloed. Again, more Risako. Also, until Guruguru JUMP! I'd noticed quite a lack of Jun/Lin... but I think that was fairly well made up for in that (their lead with Koharu) and Ame no Furanai. JunJun was cuter than I'd seen her before in Guruguru...

In the end there was Go Girl, which was nice for an end, and then everyone waved goodbye. :) As you might have seen my post before, I wasn't very impressed with the setlist when it was announced, but I still definitely enjoyed the concert... They did a lot with the songs that were there, and especially with ones like Forever Love and Baka ni Shinaide there was definitely quite a coolness factor (as well as a sexy factor in songs like Natsu Doki! and Take off is Now!). Oh, and it was nice seeing Mako again, and the fans definitely seemed to appreciate her return as well (which was good to see). Except... one thing I have to say after my experience there is Airi is very popular...Anyway, good mix, lack of Buono, but they're working hard on their concert next month I'm sure, which I'll be back here for. :) If you read this all the way to the end... ganbatta! :lol: Hope some of you get something out of it.

Offline supra

• people of cosmicolor
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2009, 09:26:22 PM »
went for saturday 1/3 evening's session, thank goodness i went again for sunday's morning one!
totally blown away... guess that's the difference between watching the dvds and attending live ones...
the crowd is very supportive too i must say... even when koharu had a wardrobe misfunction when her super girl outfit got stuck
(it went well again on sunday yay!)

as far as i remember, for eri and sayu's interrogation session on saturday evening, they asked what was the one thing they'd (Mako&Mako&Mano) bring if they were left alone on an island... Mako-chan said her mp3 player, cant remember what Makoto said but Mano said matches... maybe she'd buy them from Okada Yui in the Hello Morning skit sessions? >.<
Eri proceeded to say a list of items she'd bring (including her spectacles) and that they're all important haha

boohoo.. no more concerts for me since i'm now not in jp...

NAICHAU KAMO... KAMO.. kamo.. kamoooo.........

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2009, 09:39:22 PM »
Thanks for posting the review rokun! Always interesting to read peoples' experiences.
Also thanks for the comments on it supra, can't wait for the dvd now! :D

Also, to comment on Buono performing Rottara...it hasn't been performed live until now, I don't know about most of you, but I'd be gutted if it wasn't performed here.
It's likely they'll switch to the new one for the big joint concert and it'll be the leading single for their concerts next month.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2009, 09:39:34 PM »
There was a lot of Risako in Mikan... which you might have been able to tell from the rips... but Maimi had her decent parts as well. They definitely seemed to lead the song more than the duet of MM members in the BeriKyu songs earlier.

Risako have the lines of Ai-chan in Mikan.
hehehe, indicates that many lines to sing and Maimi have the lines of Tanaka in Mikan.
I Listen to the recording of the concert.
but I think it's much more exciting see the concert as you!
And you, that saw the concert... :P
What members of H! P are the most beloved by the fans? :P
" a look can say more than words" and " a look can even denude the heart"

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2009, 10:09:31 PM »
Thanx for the reviews !

How lucky you are !

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2009, 02:03:38 AM »
Hmm, it seems to me Airi, Momoko and Reina/Ai in that order and for each group. XD I was asking about trading for an Airi pinup poster but it was nigh impossible. I'd have had to trade like both a Risako and Reina for it, for example. XD However, there are fans that support basically everyone, even random egg members! The friend I was with was amazed at the T-shirts people made (or had) supporting them. :lol:

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2009, 02:24:43 AM »
Hmm, it seems to me Airi, Momoko and Reina/Ai in that order and for each group. XD I was asking about trading for an Airi pinup poster but it was nigh impossible. I'd have had to trade like both a Risako and Reina for it, for example. XD However, there are fans that support basically everyone, even random egg members! The friend I was with was amazed at the T-shirts people made (or had) supporting them. :lol:

Disappointed by his response. :(
  I thought  that Maimi, Miyabi and Risako are popular. :(
Are the names most mentioned in the H! P.  XD
Tanaka, Takahashi, Suzuki, Sugaya, Yajima, Natsuyaki and Tsugunaga. :(
GanbaTTA Yajima, Natsuyaki and Sugaya.  :)

« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 02:30:33 AM by Maimi_Yajima »
" a look can say more than words" and " a look can even denude the heart"

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2009, 09:37:30 AM »
[I was asking about trading for an Airi pinup poster but it was nigh impossible.

You didn't try hard enough :P My sister got rejected quite a bit, but Kame was enough to do the job finally and we got one :heart: She's definitely one of the gold members though.

Offline supra

• people of cosmicolor
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2009, 12:05:40 PM »
boohoo... i wanted a kamei!.... kept buying, kept getting yurina or risako or erika.... till i ran out of money ;_;

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2009, 11:27:57 PM »
I don't usually bother with the goods anymore, but my sister was bored and wanted to trade. We got lucky. First got Momo, traded for Maimi no problem. Second got Nakki, ended up keeping it (impossible to trade her anyway, no one wants it). Third got Kame, traded after some time for Osuzu. They were the three I wanted, so quite happy :)

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Jun 19 2010 Part 02