JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls` Generation - Talk Talk

Author Topic: [07/15] Chample 1 ~Happy Marriage Song Cover Collection~ (Minimoni, Tanpopo etc)  (Read 31071 times)

Offline 7Seas。

• Member+
Re: [News] Minimoni Revival Unit!
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2009, 08:06:28 AM »
while~~the height of the new mini moni will not be mini~ :lol:

wonder who are the other 2 members~

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2009, 08:44:45 AM »
Awesome (read: non-insane) choice by Tsunku!  Linlin would really shine given this kind of opportunity.

As for her height, she's about Takahashi's height (153 cm), so the precedent for someone over 150 is there.  She also fulfills the foreign member requirement, so I can't think of anything questionable about choosing her.

As for the other (two?) members, picking the least senior member of Morning Musume to be leader almost certainly means no other Morning Musume members will be selected.  My money's on Okai Chisato and another Egg.  Ogawa Saki? Okai Asuna? ...hmmm sisters in the same unit would be interesting.  There's several Egg candidates to choose from, but I think I'd like to see how the Okai sisters would fit.

Probably not Shimizu Saki and Tsugunaga Momoko is out because of Buono. (Though Yaguchi Mari was in Tanpopo at the same time)  Anyone else want to speculate?
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2009, 09:39:53 AM »
^ I really hope Chisa is in it her voice is amazing! I wonder if their style will be like the old or newer Mini Moni. I'm kinda hoping new since Linlin has such a strong voice. But old was really cute.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2009, 09:41:10 AM »
Chisato was one of the girls that I thought of when I heard about the Minimoni revival. The only subgroup she has been a part of was Athena & Robikerottsu and I think she would fit perfectly for MiniMoni  :lol:

The roster I imagined was - Kanon, Chisato, Shimizu Saki, 1 egg

Current lineup is Kanon, Linlin, ?, ?

If they're going to pick another one from the eggs, I think it'll be Maeda Irori. :lol:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2009, 12:24:35 PM »
Oh I didn't realize that Linlin was OFFICIALLY part of it already, cuz it was on the previous page :lol:
How awesome is that! Linlin is super genki and will be great for Minimoni.

Words mentioned Irori, I think she would be good for Minimoni as well. :lol: She's only 12 but if Minimoni will be a kiddy unit again (and not that gangsta bullshit), I don't see it as a problem.

But I'm no good at making guesses so whatever! I'll just wait and see!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2009, 12:35:37 PM »
Yay! Good for Linlin, she totally deserves this! I can also see Irorin in the unit, she's adorable! They could use the Okai sisters as a sort of "twins", only not XD To be honest, I only want to see which one is the tallest XD
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline ichijoujirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2009, 01:58:52 PM »
Yay Linlin! This is turning out better!
Having the Okai sisters seems like it would be a good choice. I hope they make it!  :bow:

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2009, 05:44:47 PM »
I really wanted Chisato to get in as well, but the rest of the entry says that he'll be picking the other members from "less experienced eggs". Frances and Aiko are short...*whistles*

NO TSUNKU. I WAS BEING SARCASTIC. PLEASE DON'T ADD FRANCES AND AIKO. Chisato... :cry:

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2009, 06:43:40 PM »
^Haha I was actually wondering if he'd do that, but I think they're too young for anything major in Japan, plus we already have the foreign member for the group.

Only Eggs? Then definitely Irorin, I liked her version of -3°C it was cute :) And maybe Arai Manami? I seem to remember her being a spazz ball too.
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline Nevi

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2009, 07:24:23 PM »
I WANT CHISATOOOOOOO. D: okai sisters plz. yes.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2009, 07:38:05 PM »
LIN LIN will be the new leader of Revival MiniMoni!
http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/entry-10267019973.html

OSNAAAAAAP!!! GO LINLIN!!!
:banana:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2009, 09:23:25 PM »
ok so one of my shortlist has been chosen and if kanon hadn't been announced she would have been on it.
So pleeeeaaaase keep the magic flowing and pick sengoku!! <3 She's the right height and I think she'd fit right in.
oh and nocchi!!! <3
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 09:31:26 PM by Blu-Cherri »

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2009, 10:15:55 PM »
Kinda interesting that Lin2 is chosen, because she has always reminded me of Mika; in the sense of being professional and trying to 'fit in' with the others. Initially I felt like they were trying to hard, but I soon opened up to both of them. Anyway, good news.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2009, 02:10:26 AM »
With LinLin added, I now fully support this revival. :thumbsup

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [News] Minimoni / Tanpopo / Pucchi Moni revival units
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2009, 09:04:50 AM »
Tsunku's gone nuts...

He's also bringing back Tanpopo and Pucchi Moni. They will be getting new songs to be performed at the next summer tour. Expect more units to show up...

http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/entry-10281247143.html

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2009, 09:16:19 AM »
WTF? What's the point of retiring them in the first place!?  :tama-mad: Bah!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2009, 10:15:34 AM »
 :w00t:
As long as their songs are Tanpopostyle and Pucchimonistyle, I'm DOWN WITH THIS!!

There are so many units in H!P right now that don't have a DEFINITIVE style. C-ute, Berryz and Momusu all have both cute and cool songs; if you only heard the instrumentals of singles before the release, it'd be impossible to guess which unit is going to get the song.

But when you listen to old Tanpopo or Minimoni, you can tell instantly what it is (whether Tanpopo 1st gen or 2nd gen, even if they were different from each other, Tanpopo 1st gen had a definitive style and 2nd had its own). Pucchimoni's songs maybe didn't stand out that much as a cohesive style (to me all their singles are very different from each other), but their spirit on stage did.

So good stuff that could result from this:
+ Groups that have their own unique style and sound and not one that changes for each release
+ Lots of interesting, fresh mixes of people in units (Eggs please)

I'd love to see Sengoku in Tanpopo if Tanpopo still has adorable love song stuff. Because her smile could really melt an iceberg. :3

Bad stuff that could result from this:
+ If the songs are crap, they might tarnish the image of the golden old groups, as well.
+ If they shuffle the members, I'll be mad. New units need more time to find their place today. There was already backlash during 5th gen addition, today shuffling would suck even more because hardly anyone outside wota knows who these girls are.

Just have to trust that the management has put a lot of thought into this!!  :tama-mad:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline asuka19

• Join the fangroup of you favourite H!P member!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2009, 04:47:54 PM »
man... this was so predictable! Damn Tsunku! First Minimoni now Pucchi Moni and Tanpopo  :smhid. I hope this groups will remain with a MoMusu girl as leader! And please no Berryz or °C-ute members! :thumbdown: I´m not a kids hater but this will ruin the groups  :(

Please Eri in Tanpopo and Aika in Pucchi Moni!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 04:50:08 PM by asuka19 »
Join the fangroup of you favourite H!P member!!!
klick here to join

morning-musume.ginas-anime.de

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2009, 06:09:49 PM »
And please no Berryz or °C-ute members! :thumbdown: I´m not a kids hater but this will ruin the groups  :(

With all of the EC gone, there's pretty much only kids left. I doubt they'll make these units solely out of MM members. Actually, there are some girls in BK and C-ute who aren't exactly kids anymore either.

Offline asuka19

• Join the fangroup of you favourite H!P member!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2009, 06:35:53 PM »
With all of the EC gone, there's pretty much only kids left. I doubt they'll make these units solely out of MM members. Actually, there are some girls in BK and C-ute who aren't exactly kids anymore either.

I think you understand me wrong ... Berryz and °C-ute were H!P Kids... that´s what I have meaned. I won´t mind any other "kids".
Join the fangroup of you favourite H!P member!!!
klick here to join

morning-musume.ginas-anime.de

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls` Generation - Talk Talk