JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ongaku Gatas - Aisaretai Aisaretai

Author Topic: Hello! Pro NEWS!  (Read 183958 times)

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hello! Pro NEWS!
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2007, 03:59:26 AM »
Participants: Nakazawa Yuko, Abe Natsumi, Yasuda Kei, Yaguchi Mari, Viyuden, Inaba Atsuko, Melon Kinenbi, Maeda Yuki, Matsuura Aya, Ongaku Gatas
Reason for their absence:
-Ayaka will not be participating because......uhh, we forgot about her?

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2007, 04:02:15 AM »
FUCK YOU BASTAAAAAAAAAAAARDS!!!  :angry: :scolding: :fuckyou: :mon ref: :banghead: :mon blowhorn: :mon zoom: :mad: :temper:

Don't worry..One day, she'll return to elder club like Yaguchi does. :D

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2007, 04:05:04 AM »
-Ayaka will not be participating because......uhh, we forgot about her?

lmao, so true.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2007, 04:13:12 AM »
Wait, how come Maki has scheduling conflicts the ENTIRE run of the concert? The fuck?!
Well, it is possible she has concert outside Japan (Korea or China), or something else (someone mentioned something about a TV film or something like that on 2ch).

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2007, 04:21:50 AM »
Berryz Kobo expensive Christmas Party Event:

Credit - ampedechoz @ JPM

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2007, 08:45:57 AM »
oh my god...why so expansive!!! is it the event that we chill out wif the berryz member make it so expansive???!!!

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2007, 09:10:40 AM »
^ Its a two day bus trip to Yamanashi (prefecture?) consisting of a evening, morning and afternoon segments. On the evening of the first day the "Fukufuku Event" is scheduled, on the second day the "Dokidoki Event" takes place. Original Bus Present is included.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2007, 11:35:04 AM »
Quote from: JFC
The following members will not participate in Hello! Project 2008 Winter.
-Iida Kaori -Gotou Maki -Tsuji Nozomi -Fujimoto Miki

-Fujimoto Miki will not participate due to circumstances.
FUCK YOU BASTAAAAAAAAAAAARDS!!!  :angry: :scolding: :fuckyou: :mon ref: :banghead: :mon blowhorn: :mon zoom: :mad: :temper:

I actually take this as a semi-good sign. They actually mentioned her not being there! Sure, this delays my impossible dream of a YoMiki "Melodies", but still!  XD

EDIT - I fail at quoting.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 12:16:46 AM by almond »

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2007, 02:40:38 PM »
HOLY SHIT!!! You're not going to believe this, but.... the Sumitomo Bank will issue a "Hello! Project" VISA card to FC members that qualify!!!!! Oficial announcement on H!P site http://www.helloproject.com/fanclub/01/01/tv/card.html

VISA card page at the bank's site http://www.smbc-card.com/nyukai/affiliate/helloproject/index.jsp

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2007, 03:22:11 PM »
HOLY SHIT!!! You're not going to believe this, but.... the Sumitomo Bank will issue a "Hello! Project" VISA card to FC members that qualify!!!!! Oficial announcement on H!P site http://www.helloproject.com/fanclub/01/01/tv/card.html

VISA card page at the bank's site http://www.smbc-card.com/nyukai/affiliate/helloproject/index.jsp
OMGASS I'D KILL FOR ONE OF THOSE!!! :pleeease:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2007, 04:22:18 PM »
damn i'm not even a FC member

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2007, 06:20:40 PM »
Hello! Project 2008 Winter Elder Club schedule:
Participants: Morning Musume, Berryz Koubou, บC-ute, Hello! Project Eggs

No offence to the H!P eggs fans, cause I have nothing against them (eggs or fans, lol).
But I hope moving Viyuden doesn't mean that H!P eggs will also sing and perform in WH too fill room... :/
More BK, C-ute and MM for the people instead, please!

~And what's u about that Ayaka thing? Won't she perform or did Jompuan just miss her?

~Berryz Winter? o__O I hope this includes some sort of concert! (NIGIYAKA NA FUYU!!)
Oh yeah, they should really do Nigiyaka na fuyu on the big H!P Concert! It's winter, and it's the only time BK and Yaguchi are together!

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2007, 06:26:17 PM »
Too bad the Visa cards look horrible
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2007, 09:15:57 PM »
Ugly card, awesome idea  :O
rina ♥ mini

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2007, 09:22:23 PM »
~And what's u about that Ayaka thing? Won't she perform or did Jompuan just miss her?
ayaka is in it, she just got cutoff in the scan

Offline Angelus

• Yasashii.Kimochi
  • Member+
  • EighthGen <3
« Reply #95 on: October 01, 2007, 09:45:45 PM »
Biyuden's not in Wonderful Hearts anymore? Blagh...

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2007, 12:00:20 AM »
ayaka is in it, she just got cutoff in the scan

YAY! I was going to get all sad if they just cut Ayaka out! I definitely want to see/hear her in this! It's kind of lame/weird that Maki won't be there at all. She DID just get done with her album and tour though, so it's not like we've had a lack of Maki. Maybe Makira Makira needs a break!  :lol:

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2007, 12:08:40 AM »
It's kind of lame/weird that Maki won't be there at all. She DID just get done with her album and tour though, so it's not like we've had a lack of Maki. Maybe Makira Makira needs a break!  :lol:
Well, if she needs a three months break (because that's when this tour will happen, in three months). Plus they say she will be abset from this due to schedule conflicts. So my guess is she has some solo gigs scheduled, maybe outside Japan, maybe in Japan but not published yet. And some people on 2ch said something about a TV movie or drama...

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2007, 02:50:27 AM »
Ugh... That sucks. What could be so important that they can't schedule around the concert with 3 or 4 months notice. This is like the big once a year concert for HP, even with dramas and movies in the past they never had to totally miss everything. Plus I'm not even going to mention how bull it is that Miki gets the shaft. Now I'm worried they might be leaving or something.

How ironic that it was Miki's group doing Scramble at the 2006 Wonderful Hearts and Maki's group during the 2006 Elder Club that got me into watching the concerts in the first place.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2007, 03:22:55 AM »
Ugh... That sucks. What could be so important that they can't schedule around the concert with 3 or 4 months notice. This is like the big once a year concert for HP, even with dramas and movies in the past they never had to totally miss everything.
Not quite true. Yuko was not present during the 2006 Winter Elder Club tour due to, you guessed, "schedule conflicts".

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ongaku Gatas - Aisaretai Aisaretai