JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Analog Fish - Shirokurokku

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 202998 times)

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
I may be reading this wrong, but I read the two messages as connected. So the surprise event = the lottery. Though if they really do have a separate secret event planned for Helsinki.. 8D I'm all for it!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
^ I understood that the surprise event is just for Helsinki, whereas the photo opportunity is for every city D:

How is it even possible for the info to be so confusing?? Why can't they be straight forward straight away. So frustrating
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline +u+u

• Member+
Surprise event... Handshake??
Oh yeah! This would be awesome and quite fast to do  :w00t: But I'm not going to expect too much tho.. >.>

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
Oh wow =(. Well at least Finland will get a surprise event at the end. "Surprise event" makes it seem special to me =D

Sorry if this has been posted before but posted this at HH too.
I don't speak German but it looks like the Berlin h&A autograph session will be shown via live stream through here:
http://www.stars2meet.de/livestream_beta.html

Stars2Meet Hangry & Angry:
http://www.stars2meet.de/stars.html

"LIVE STREAM aus Berlin am 22.5. zwischen 14-19 Uhr auf stars2meet.de!"

Contests too? lol I dont know I used a translator.
But if so then yay!!
Can anyone confirm this?

Offline +u+u

• Member+
TheKueken translated it on Hitomi Heaven~
stars2meet translation wrote:
LIVE STREAM from Berlin on the 22.05. between 2-7pm on stars2meet.de!
Fans of signature sessions and cool Instore Gigs will have the chance next Saturday (22nd Mai, from 2 pm on) to follow the stars2meet signature session with TRYNAMITE, HANGRY & ANGRY and QUEENSBERRY live online via LIVE stream and also to interactively participate!
Many contests and coupon drawings await you!
Where? HERE: On the 22.05.2010 from 2 pm: LIVE-STREAM on stars2meet.de

Fyi: Trynamite will be from 2-3 pm, h&A 4-5 pm and Queensberry end the thing 6-7 pm. I am guessing there will be each an hour pause of the stream inbetween events.
Plus, it's german local time = GMT +01:00 (I think)

@differentstory12: No one still knows what did they mean by "surprise event" and is it for Helsinki only..  ^^;;;

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I just noticed it today so figured I'd better post it too. People arriving to Finland on Sunday, please note that it's a national holiday and most of the stores are closed! Some restaurants should be open as well as grocery stores around the central railway station.

I can't wait for Monday! I'm going with a friend btw but would like to join you guys too :D

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!

Contests too? lol I dont know I used a translator.
But if so then yay!!
Can anyone confirm this?

"Autogrammstunde mit HANGRY & ANGRY auf der Media Markt Bühne im Centerbereich."

Only a signing session in the Media Markt Stage @CenterArea

edit:

Fans von Autogrammstunden und coolen Instore Gigs haben am kommenden Samstag, 22.5.2010 ab 14 Uhr auch online die Möglichkeit, die stars2meet Autogrammstunden mit  HANGRY & ANGRY... per LIVE Stream mitzuverfolgen und auch interaktiv mitzuwirken! Viele Gewinnspiele und Gutscheinverlosungen warten auf Euch!

... you can join interactive, many lottery and voucher lottery  drawings are waiting for your here: http://www.stars2meet.de/livestream_beta.html

@ photos: I just told this someone and he said that he already knew that for a long time (and he is one of the guys who will record an interview with H+A for a TV station) , so I guess its true :(

« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 11:35:53 PM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
^haha, I didn't even remember the national holiday XD
Anyway, left message when you are in Helsinki and we should meet! H&A fans get together :lol:
And even if it's national holiday we can walk around. Touristing should be easier :P holiday=lesser people in downtown.
We can meet also on monday before the gig ^o^

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
" We will do this at the concert for every cities.
* We will deliver lottery ticket.
* Audience come and write their name and email address, and put half of a ticket to
  the box.
* After show, each one of girls will pick a winners. (One Each)
* They will come up to the stage and we will take photo and give it to them.

It already announce through all the fan sites, H&A myspace, facebook, and CC:"

WTF??  So first they promised everyone would get a chance of a photo, and now it's just 2 people get a photo???
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
I thought it would be something like that. The wording was always weird to me.
What they said was technically correct, though - Everyone gets a chance at a photo. As in, everyone can enter the contest. Bah.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
WERD UP Kio. The Big Bald Man Masa is coming in on Sunday. Stryfe will be there to help carry liquor. Everyone meet up and we can have a big Pre Concert Fest!! I suggest numbers exchange, like txt / call up a Finn cuz roaming is gonna blow me away :P

Surprise event... Handshake??
Oh yeah! This would be awesome and quite fast to do  :w00t: But I'm not going to expect too much tho.. >.>

Thanks for the heads up Tutu!! FUCK WHATEVER!! If i win I'll give my ticket to you.

Stars2Meet Hangry & Angry:
http://www.stars2meet.de/stars.html

"LIVE STREAM aus Berlin am 22.5. zwischen 14-19 Uhr auf stars2meet.de!"

Thanks DS12! :heart: OH man Claud, let's make it to the next US H&A Tour stop. Oh yeah, make sure you record the livestream :P

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
^ Definitely! <3 Ill go anywhere in the U.S to see them =p Tell them to please come back to the U.S Dai XD
I dont know how to record the livestream though  :nervous

Thanks tutu, kueken, & nimrod.

Time flew by, Im excited even though Im not going =p. Have fun everyone!

EDIT: Oh damn, Im going to be at work during the livestream. Nooooooo. Great.......just great.

Offline +u+u

• Member+

Thanks for the heads up Tutu!! FUCK WHATEVER!! If i win I'll give my ticket to you.
If u give the ticket to me, then I give it to one of my sisters cos I'm already going to the stage anyway  :nervous

Oh yeah, make sure you record the livestream :P
I would do this, but I don't have the kind of program that records a live stream :/ I can try with my digital camera tho  :lol:

Offline Himalia

• Unofficial Mr. Moonlight
  • Member+

Still seems amazing they are coming to Europe should be a great show cant wait :)
Himalias Hello Project Photocard swap shop.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11481.20

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
I can try and rip the stream but the problem is I won't know what type of stream it is until it starts.

Is that site having any other live streams for anyone else in the days before h&a that I can practice on?
EDIT: Ah, there'll be someone else on the stream for the first 2 hours before h&a.  That'll give me enough time to see if it's possible.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 02:55:46 PM by ~Dan~ »
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
can you capture it like youtube? watch it on mozilla, then go to appdata>local>mozilla>firefox>profiles.ixelmqmf.defaut>cache
find the big honking file with the right date time stamp
copy it somewhere and rename it .flv
use winFF to convert it to a mp4 or whatever.
anyway, that 's how to rip from youtube on mozilla
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
I can try and rip the stream but the problem is I won't know what type of stream it is until it starts.

Is that site having any other live streams for anyone else in the days before h&a that I can practice on?
EDIT: Ah, there'll be someone else on the stream for the first 2 hours before h&a.  That'll give me enough time to see if it's possible.

it's an adobe rtmp stream most likely, I've created a test account on peoplezapping to figure that out
but I can't seem to figure out a proper url I can pass to rtmpdump
It should be either the "pzgateway" listed here or "pzstreaming" but in both cases the actual stream information is still missing and packet capture didn't really help there.
Maybe you can figure that out, or someone else.
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
I applaud you guys working on getting that live stream! You rock!

Wooooooooo excited to see everyone and have fun!!!  And yes, to ROCK OUT TO h&A TOO!!!

annnnd x-posting:

Hey twitterheads!

Don't forget to follow me @3ND14P3 for updates straight from Berlin and Helsinki!  If I get lucky with the WiFi, I'll tweet directly from the h&A events. :D

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
Only 1 day and 2 nights left

does anyone know when and were they'll arrive ?  :grin:

At the gift question: I would give her a jph!p shirt, but I have none  :smhid, maybe some german Marzipan  :D
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline Himalia

• Unofficial Mr. Moonlight
  • Member+
I happen to have one spare ticket for the England Hangry and Angry concert if anybody is interested in it please let me know :)
EDIT The ticket has gone.

Just a few days now :D :D :D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 12:01:12 PM by Himalia »
Himalias Hello Project Photocard swap shop.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11481.20

JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Analog Fish - Shirokurokku