JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angel`In Heavy Syrup - First Love

Author Topic: Bittersweet Marriage (Kai x Acchan) chap 19 (LAST CHAPTER) 3-12-2017 - COMPLETED  (Read 27605 times)

Offline Naoru_chan

• AKB Group Bansaiiiiiiiii~~~
Re: bittersweet marriage (kai x acchan) chap 17 UPDATE!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2015, 08:04:21 AM »
Ryo-chan so cute ::::::: so warm family. I can't wait what happen next ...........   XD

Offline yuko

• ecchi
  • Atsumina & YuuNaa Shipper
bittersweet marriage (kai x acchan) chap 18 (feb, 7 2015)
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2015, 05:19:38 PM »
thank you for comment,
I see you are like Ryo-chan ne, :nya:
about the drama, i think i wont put that in the next chapter but soon i will make it.

for now enjoy this chapter, sorry for my bad english anyway :bow:

Chap 18

Atsuko POV

“you know, I’m very lucky to have you.”

Suddenly, the word came out of Kai’s lips, my husband for a year, which is currently being there for me doing Hatsumode. We just finished the prayer beginning of the year and intends to immediately return to my parent’s home where entrust Ryo while. The day was as usual in the first week of the beginning of the year, we visited the temple visited by people who also do their first visit to the temple today, therefore I couldn’t believe my ears when Kai suddenly say it.

I looked at him with puzzled look, but we didn’t stop our step. Kai’s face didn’t turn red or look awkward. He looked straight ahead and kept waling and grasp my hand so that we not separate in the middle of a sea of people today.

Because after that Kai didn’t say anything else, and I don’t know how I should respond, or do I have to respond, so I decide not to say anything and just shut up and let my husband was holding my hand stepped out of the temple courtyard.

We descended the stairs temple without saying anything to each other. I don’t know what is in Kai’s mind at the time, while my own mind suddenly took me back to the past, exactly a year ago when I and Kai met that right. Meeting that ultimately drove us to a wedding. That night the snow also fell like today. I don’t remember what the reasons I fight with Yuu at the time so I decided to drink alone until late at night, but if I think about it now, my encounter with Kai night it certainly was destiny. If only night that I didn’t meet him...

I don’t want to imagine. Then that night I didn’t meet with Kai then this marriage will never happen and then I would never have Ryo. I don’t want to imagine my life without my two handsome man. I involuntarily squeezed Kai’s hand a little tighter that I should until he turned to me and frowned.

“what?”

I lifted my face to look at him and shook my head, I smiled, yes, I don’t need to think about that. This time I was with him, and I love him. I don’t need to think about what might happen if, at the time I didn’t see him. I’m holding onto my hand and hugged one arm while still running. Kai didn’t say anything and let half dragged him to leave the temple complex.

“are you cold?” Kai asked as we drove through a park on our way to the house of my parents. In January the cold garden is not as busy as usual. Perhaps also because this is the beginning of the year so that people spend more time with their family at home or on vacation somewhere, “why don’t we sit down for a while? It’s been a long time we are not alone like this..”

I laughed and nodded again, “perhaps.”

Since Ryo was born, we didn’t never spend time alone together. Especially since we are  both aware of our feeling to each other. I guess it doesn’t hurt to spend time alone with my husband a while before we go home. I’m sure my mom and dad will not mind to keep Ryo little longer. Anyway, Kai adoptive parents who lived next door to my parents seemed excited to learn that we bring Ryo come stay to celebrate the new year. At the age of just turned a few month Ryo has become and idol in our big family.

I and Kai walked towards a long white park bench. Like the other benches in the park, it seemed empty bench with a little leftover snow piled on it. Snowfall patter just subsides leaving piles of snow everywhere, including on the streets and in the branches of the trees made me feel as if surrounded by sparkling white color.

Kai cleaning snowflakes on a bench and motioned for me to sit there.

“wait here,” Kai smiled, as he spoke of the white steam seemed out of his mouth today marks the air is cold enough, “I’m going to buy a warm drink vending machine. You want a drink?”

“coffee milk,” I said, smiling back.

Kai nodded before then trot to leave me alone to the nearest drinks vending machine to buy drinks. I nodded at the figure that getting away until it disappeared from my sight. A few seconds later after Kai left, finally I was able to take my eyes off him an d lifted my face staring winter gray sky.

Actually we would like to invite Ryo together we visited the temple today, unfortunately these day the air is too cold to take out the house. The weather forecast this morning reported that the snow will come down quite thick today and we decided to canceled our plan invited Ryo and go alone. Ryo had to wait until next year to make his first Hatsumode. Next year, we will celebrate the new year together. Our little family will be happy like this, next year and subsequent years.

I smiled when I think about it.

Suddenly I remembered the word that had suddenly ejected from Kai’s lips, about now he was lucky to have me. Lucky? Really? I don’t know whether to marry a woman like me can be said to be lucky. Kai is young man who looked quite handsome, has a steady job and a pleasant nature. Only marry a girl who can’t even finish college.. What can he be proud of me?

Slowly, I could feel my smile slowly faded and wrinkled my forehead.

What can be proud of me?

I can’t cook. During this time I made cuisine is never far from nikujaga, curry, and beef stew which is actually processed from the same material with just a little different herbs. After giving a birth. I also feel a lot of changes in my body. Not only some parts turn into bigger but it also become mushy. My body is no longer and will never again strong as it once was. Of course I never regret was pregnant and gave birth Ryo, it’s just that sometimes I wonder what Kai think of me. I mean, I know he loves me. He even said that he has loved since many years ago, but I wondered if he would never compare me with other women.. Does he want me to comeback as it once was, at the time we were not married?

I love Kai. Know since when I was familiar with his smile and I don’t want to lose that smile. Therefore I was little worried what he thinks of me. If we were meant to be with, I don’t want him to feel sorry for having to spend all his life with me.

“sorry to keep you waiting long,”

When I lifted my face, Kai stood in front of me who wear thick greenish brown jacket open and reveal a white sweater he wore in it combined with faded blue pale jeans. He also wore a blue scarf which is a Christmas gift from me. My husband is increasingly looked good while I increasingly look miserable.

I smile as I received the beverage cans are handed to me, “thank you.”

Kai smiled and sat down beside me. He opened the drink and drank it without saying anything. I opened my can drink and shipped it slowly. I can’t feel the drink I drank it because at that time my head was filled with something else that is quite disturbing.

“what is wrong?”

I glanced at Kai who looked at me anxiously.

“since last seem your mind filled with something. Is there something bothering you?”

I shook my head and smiling again. I was stupid, I was worrying unnecessarily. Kai loves me, that’s enough for me. I just have to believe it, right? Then why I can’t stop feeling anxiety?

“there is nothing. .”

“Atsuko. .” Kai sounded not believe it, but he didn’t say anything else.

I am grateful that Kai didn’t ask anything more after that. I spent my drink without saying anything. For a few minutes we both just sat there without saying anything. We spent our respective drinks without saying a word.

“you know, Atsuko, I am the luckiest man in the world.”

It was the second time today Kai spoke the words and surprised me. I didn’t say anything in the hope that he will continue the word this time.

“I love you long before I know what love is,” Kai said without looking at me, “in the end I could marry you. I thought it was I didn’t care, though forever you will never reciprocate my feelings. At first I thought, just to be by your side, even if you hate me, I don’t care. It is enough make me happy..”

“hey!” I protested, “I don’t hate you, okay! I love you.”

Kai laughed, and the he finally turned to me, “oh yeah? But first you hate me, right?”

I blushed, “I feel angry at the time. But actually, I’m more mad to myself...” I finally admitted, “you are my friend, I never hate you. I....I felt very sad when you start away from me first....” I tried to hide my face reddened, “after all, now I love you, okay?”

Kai smiled and hugged me, “I know, that’s why I said that I was the luckiest guy in the world.”

Lucky?

“are you sure?”

“hmmm?”

I closed my eyes, letting Kai tightened his arms. Fresh scent of cologne he wore seemed to put me to sleep. I felt very comfortable being in the arms of my friend since childhood.

“you know, I. . Didn’t finish my college, my body changed after giving birth, I’m not a good cook, and I’m selfish,” I’m lucky because with our current position, Kai couldn’t see my face flushed at this time, “there are many women better than me who deserve to be with you and....”

“sssshhh,” Kai cut my words, “stop, I don’t want to hear it.”

I was speechless.

“listen to me,” said Kai abstain his face from me, “you didn’t finish your studies because to marry me, your body changed since you gave birth to my son, even if you are not good at cooking but you cooked for me, and you’re selfish, but I don’t care. You can afford to be selfish just to me, I love you and I don’t want to split you with anyone, including letting you show your selfish side to other.”

I can’t say anything. I don’t think that Kai would say something like that with a serious face. Dimly, I can see the red hue coloring Kai’s face, and this time I’m sure it’s not because the air is cold enough this time. I chuckled to see it.

“hey, I  say seriously. .” Kai said, blushing, “I just said it cool and you’re laughing at me. .”

“sorry,” I said on the sidelines laughing, “I’m not used to seeing you act cool like that.”

Kai put a face as if hurt by my words, but he had to try harder to fool me because I could see that he was faking. I grinned. Kai is failed to be cool in front of me, but that doesn’t mean I don’t feel happy because of his words. I can laugh like this because the words that he spoke had to calm down.

“you know, Atsuko,” Kai said again, “before this, my relationship with my ex-girlfriend always failed. I guess, it’s not just because I’m always comparing them with you. But also because God has destined us to be together. .”

This time I laughed even harder.

“hey!,” Kai protested, “I’m serious!”

“just because you’re serious, this sound more funny.”

Laughter stopped when I felt Kai’s hand touched my cheek and stroked it gently.

“Kai?”

Kai smiled, “I’m glad to see you laugh like this. Earlier, I was anxious to see you looks gloomy.”

This time my face flushed.

“ah, I. . .”

“Atsuko,” Kai didn’t listen to me, his face turned serious in an instant, “marry me.”

Married?

“didn’t we got married?”

Kai shook his head, then pulled my hand and made me stand facing him in front of a park bench where we were sitting there, “we registered our marriage in the civil records, but there was never a marriage ceremony.”

I looked at Kai brown yes and frowned, “you want a wedding ceremony?”

Kai smiled, “you don’t want?”

“now? Here?”

Instead of answering my question, Kai coughed up before then said in a voice that he deliberately made heavier, “Maeda Atsuko, Do you accept Kai as your husband in healthy or sick, poor and rich, until death separated you?”

I returned a loss for words for a few seconds, but the I decided to follow this game.

“yes, I do.”

Kai smiled happily.

I cleared up before the way Kai talked before, “and you, Takahashi Kai, Do you accept Atsuko as your wife under any circumstances until death separated you?”

“yes, I do,” he said, still smiling, and the he suddenly grabbed my hand and slipped something in my finger. I looked at my finger in confusion before then that Kai had just pinned connection can opener that whenever the release of coffee cans bought earlier, “we don’t have a wedding ring. I still can’t buy a real ring, but someday for sure...”

I smiled, “for now, this is enough.”

I then took off the hook can opener drink and wear it to the Kai finger. I looked at him with a smile. I know maybe this time we look like fools, do wedding ceremony in front of a park bench with a can opener instead of a ring..

“then, may I kiss the bride?”

I chuckled, “of course, you may kiss the bride.”

When Kai cold lips touch my lips, I realized. Destiny or not, I’m not going to let go of this man.

TBC

Offline rosask45

• Member+
  • A silent killer... I mean reader.. Shit!
Re: bittersweet marriage (kai x acchan) chap 18 (feb, 7 2015)
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2015, 04:38:00 PM »
 :twothumbs good good!!  :)
I'd like to read more!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2015, 01:25:01 AM »
awww silly couple

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2015, 05:01:34 AM »
So sweet couple  :inlove:

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2015, 05:03:55 PM »
Nice chapter!!!
But gomen yuko-san,i cant give u much comment this time.
My phone on bad condition right now.
So please just continue this.
Love u author- san~

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2015, 11:20:59 PM »
Where's da update author san??????????? Wheereee are uuuuu???!!!

Lol

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2015, 06:26:20 AM »
I just open the wrong page for your fic :badluck:

but finally i caught up :nya:

waiting for the next :peace:

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2015, 11:05:48 AM »
Omg cant wait to see the next chapter

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2015, 08:38:49 PM »
ano...sorry for distrub but yuko-san doko ni iru yo?
are u going to update this story or not?
i really wait for ur next chapter.
dakara,onegaishimasu!
please continue it  :kneelbow:
matta ne yuko-san~

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2015, 06:15:11 AM »
Pass to much time  :(
I hope you continue the story  :bow:

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2015, 07:18:27 PM »
i really like the story, i will wait for next chapter.

Offline kazuko

• ecchi
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2015, 01:15:55 PM »
oh my god, this story is just too adorable!
please continue authorsan! i want to see other sweet moments between the little family.

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2015, 08:51:23 PM »
I absolutely love this fan fic! Atsumina are just too cute.

I hope that you update soon though :fainted:

Offline kazuko

• ecchi
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2015, 08:58:06 PM »
I'm kinda miss this fic

Offline minami_24

« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2015, 12:22:10 PM »
please continue this story author-san  :cry:

Offline yuko

• ecchi
  • Atsumina & YuuNaa Shipper
Bittersweet Marriage (Kai x Acchan) chap 19 (LAST CHAPTER) 3-12-2017
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2017, 01:47:09 PM »
well minna-san who's waiting for this fanfic, i really sorry for not update almots 3 years cause my laptop was broken and i forgot my password,
honto ni sumimasendeshita :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
maybe after this fanfic i will make another fanfic, XD XD XD so for you guys enjoy this last chapter :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DOUZOOOO~~~~~~~~ :hee:

CHAPTER 19 (Last Chapter)
"BITTERSWEET UNDERSTANDING"

"Knowing someone and understanding a person are two different things. I knew your father for almost thirty years but I did not understand him yet." – My Mom

A gentle spring breeze carries fallen cherry petals. Vaguely from a high school came the sound of the students singing a farewell song at their graduation ceremony. The spring air with the soft sakura scent mixed with the atmosphere that colored the school environment that day was warm. One by one the third graders who had graduated took to the stage in the large hall and received their graduation marks. Not a few of the students and teachers who shed tears on that happy day.
The graduation ceremony lasted for almost two hours. This time, the lectures delivered by the headmaster and teachers somehow did not sound boring. Perhaps because this is the last time they will have the opportunity to listen to the lecture.

The students waited patiently until the graduation ceremony was over before they then burst into the schoolyard to exchange memories or just take pictures together.

The cherry blossoms falling around them are like congratulating them on their graduation. Some students use the opportunity and atmosphere to express their feelings to the person they have been admiring. Today is their last chance to carve out memories as high school students.

One of those the long straight brown-haired and beautiful faced girl walked toward the school building, with a sad expression on her face. Soon, she had to say goodbye to this school building, to her friends, and to every memory she had made during her schooling.

Including memories of her first love that has ended.

Her footsteps unknowingly took her to a classroom that was on the second floor of her school building. With a smile slowly growing on her beautiful face, the girl entered the now empty classroom. Slowly he walked to the rows of windows on the other side of the classroom. He is very familiar with this classroom. Until a month ago he spent a lot of time in this room, but not because that's what this class meant to him. This room is the place where the person he likes to see is crying. The girl was standing by the window. Out there he could see students who had graduated taking pictures in the schoolyard or cuddling as they would go to a different university. Away from the crowd, he drowned in his own thoughts. For three years he attended this school, he had no enemies but he did not have many friends. His closed nature makes it difficult to tell his problems to his friends. The only person who can make him open up is the person he likes. Though in the end his feelings toward the person are unrequited, he does not regret it because at least his feelings have been conveyed. Moreover, he has learned many valuable lessons from this incident. Smiling to himself, inwardly he wished that he could meet the man once again to say goodbye. And thank you.
"Kojima-san?"
Kojima Haruna jerked out of her reverie. She recognized the voice. She turned to the entrance and fell silent as she saw him standing there. She blinked a few times, if her brain creates a visible illusion in front of her.
The man was s tanding in the doorway, his blonde hair still looking as messy as ever. His lips smiled the usual friendly smile and his brown eyes stared at her. The handsome man was wearing a white suit with a plain black t-shirt in it. A slightly more relaxed appearance compare to the performance he wore whe he taught in front of the class.
Yes, the young man is Takahashi Kai. The biology teacher and the person she loves.
“Takahashi-sensei…” Kojima’s eyes rest on a baby boy in Kai’s arms. For the first time she realized that Kai wasn’t alone then, he took his 6 month old baby with him, “is that…your son?”
Kai smiled
“Let me introduce you, this is Takahashi Ryo” Kai chuckles as he stepped into the classroom, “this is the first tkme you met him, right?”
Haruna nodded. Her eyes still rested on the blonde and brown-eyes man. In addition to his brown eyes, the baby boy looked like Kai’s miniature.
Kai stopped his steps tight in front of Haruna. He smiled before using one hand to pat his student’s head gently.
“Congratulation on yout graduation.”
Haruna desperately refrained from crying. The words were like destroying the defensive wall she had built. In fact, she has said many times to herself not to cry. But this time, She coundn’t hold back her tears any longer.
“Thank you, Sensei,” Haruna smiled with tears in her face, “Sensei has helped me a lot and gave me a lot of passion, I learned a lot…”
Kai just smiled and nodded.
Being a teacher is something he has long desired. He had always dreamed of work like this, surrounded by student and could help solve their problem. Kai realized that there were still many things he had to learn to become a good teacher. His merting with Haruna, not only gave him more lessons to become a teacher but also to be a good husband and father. Kai never expected before that he would get valuable lessons form his student. So in fact, he felt that he was the one who should have bowed his head and thanked him.
Haruna was trying to wipe her tears as she felt a small hand tap the top of her head. Confused, she lifted her face and saw Ryo’s chubby-faced face staring at her.
Kai laughed at the took of confusion on Haruna’s face, “it looks like Ryo wants to encourage you.”
Haruna’s tears stopped to see Ryo laughing at her. As the teacher had just said, the boy seemed to be trying to encourage her. Haruna smiled and patted Ryo’s head gently.
“Thank you, Ryo-chan…”
“Nyaa….” Ryo moved his hands and feet with excitement.
Kai looked at his now rebellious child in his arms and laughed, “Ryo seems to like you.”
Haruna laughed a little, her cheeks flushed, the she looked at Kai with hopeful eyes, “can I hold him, Sensei?”
Kai nodded before handing Ryo to his pupil. Ryo himself didn’t seem to mind being in the arms of seventeen years old girl.
“Uh, Atsuko-san… Does she know Sensei is here?”
“Of Course, She’s waiting in the car/”
For a few minutes they didn’t talk to each other. Haruna is busy chatting with Ryo while Kai looks out the window. Both hands in the pockets of his pants and chest proud to see his students who have graduate today. A smile widened on his face, although he couldn’t attend their graduation ceremony today, he was still proud to have taught them.
“Sensei, what is sensei doing here?”
Kai was still looking out the window, “I want to see my students, although it will be a problem if the other teacher see me here, my punishment ends at a new asmissins ceremony,” Kai added with a smile toward Haruna, “and I also come because there are some things I want to talk to you about.”
Haruna looked surprise, “with me?”
The brown-eyed man nodded, “I realize a lot of things after getting to know you better and listening to your story. the point of view of a child about his parents. When I hear your story I think a lot, about my marriage, about my son,” kai rubbed Ryo’s head gently, “maybe what I’m going to say doesn’t mean anything to you right now, but I hope it will be useful to you someday.”
Haruna nodded and smiled, ready to hear anything. what the teacher will tell her.
“The marriage of your parents may not be saved, but I don’t want this to make you afraid of marriage,” Kai’s tone changed seriously, “love will someday be lost, or diminished. Founded marriage is merely love, it will be difficult to endure. the most important thing is understanding. If you already understand someone, it will be easier to love him, dan to live with him.”
Haruna chuckles at seeing Kai’s face turn red after saying it, “is that Sensei like that with Sensei’s wife?”
Kai, still with flushed face, smiling shyly, “we are still in the stage of understanding each other, it will probably take a long time until we really understand each other, but I don’t care” the father of one child was staring out the window once agin, “I’m a pretty patient person of this kind of business.”
Haruna stared at Kai’s face for few second before starung out the window, “I hope I’ll find someone like youwho will treat me like you treats Atsuko-san..”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sorry to keep you waiting.”
Atsuko smiled.
Kai gets into the car holding Ryo that seems to be sleepy. Atsuko chuckled at the sight of her tiny baby seeming to bend over backward against sleep. still smiling, the young mother held out her hadn to let her husband hand the little baby over to her.
Ryo yawns wide as he ends up in his mother’s arms. the handsome baby leaned his head against his mother’s chest and whitin seconds he had fall asleep. Atsuko smiled at the sleeping face of the only child.
Kai was turning on the engine when Atsuko asked in a quite voice, “how’d you meet Haruna-chan?”
Kai smiled and nodded. Slowly his foot stepped on the gas pedal and the car started walking awaya from the place.
“Kojima-san has decide to postpone taking the university entrance exam until next year,” Kai told her what he heard from his student, “she wants to improve her relationship with his mother for a year.”
Atsuko Nodded, “if that’s the decision she took… Haruna has thought, I guess…it should be all right.”
Kai laughed at his wife’s words, “hmmm, you’re very optimistic, huh?”
Atsuko smiled, “of course, we must remain optimistic in order to enjoy life.”
Kai nodded. His eyes were still on the road ahead of him. Today there are many things to do. He and his wife have decided that from today they will start everything from beginning. They will finish all the affairs they have not had time to complete.
“Hey, Kai, do you remember, back then when we were kisd we used to play along with other, I always became a princess.. “ Atsuko glanced at her smiling husband, “I always wanted to be a prncess.”
“of course I still remember, do you remember? I always be a servant or a price’s horse at the time.”
Kai smiled wryly at Atsuko’s laughter.
“ah, yes, I remember now, Atsuko smiled, trying to stop her laughter so as not to wake Ryo who is now fast asleep, “you always don’t like because you always get that role…”
“I’m not satisfied not because I have to act as a horse or servant,” Kai said as he stepped on the brake pedal when the traffic light was red, he turned toward Atsuko and lokked directly into dark brown eyes, “I fell annoyed because I have to see other people being prince for you.”
Slowly Atsuko’s face turned bright red. Kai’s face looks very serious when he says it and looks a bit more………handsome?”
“From then on, I always try to be a proper price for you,” Kai said, smiling seductively as he realized the red tinge on his wife’s face, “what do you think, my princess? Can I become a worthy price for you?”
With a red face in shame, no matter how unusual she heard such a sentence from Kai’s lips, she hurriedly averted her face from Kai’s gaze.
“Ah, the light is green.”
-
The young man was very handsome. Wherever he goes, his good looks will make the woman look at him and look at him with admiration. His eyes and dark brown hair were in sharp contrast to his white skin. Good looking and smart, not only that he also has brilliant career. Everything on him seemed perfect. Oshima Yuu is a very lucky man, born with a face and a much better fate than most people.
He should be satisfied with everything he has. But he’s not satisfied with what he has right now. Not for now, when ehat he wants most in this world can’t be obtained.
Maeda Atsuko.
Nothing special with the short-haires woman. Nothing special except that she has been able to steal a Oshima Yuu’s heart.
The months he had to go after his breakup with Atsuko were the hardest months he had even been through. Never before hand he thought that hwe would feel this way just because a woman who left hi. Previously he had never cared about such trivial things. In her life womaen will come by themselves. He naver holds a woman who wants to get away from him, or chase him back, he has high self-esteen. After all, Atsuko is a special case that happened to him.
The young mid-twenty-year-old lawyer sipped. The coffee he had ordered half an hour ago had started to cool but he didn’t care. He looked at his watch and sighed. There are still ten minutes of the promised hour. He had come early to think of things.
This is his last chance to get it back, or release it.
he doesn’t know what makes him to agree to come today. He does want to meet Atsuko and once again tries to ask her back, but he doesn’t want to see the man. The person who has taken Atsuko from him.
The last time he met with that man, they were involved in a fistfight. One more thing he never did before. As a young intellectual, Oshima Yuu believed that every problem not need solved by violence. But by then he was completely out of control. How come, the woman she had been fondling some time turned out to have babies from another men.
“Sorry for waiting,”
Oshima lifted his face and held his breath as in front of him looked Atsuko standing with an awkward expression on his face. Beside him stood a slightly blond-haired bloke with Yuu’s sharp eyes at him.
Then his gaze fell upon a sleeping figure in a hug of Atsuko. Suddenly a glimpse of her baby figure might be their child if the man who sitting beside Atsuko had not messed thing up
Yuu didn’t say anything when Kai pull a chair for Atsuko to sit down before he pulled a chair for himself. The three were still silent in an awkward mood. No one said anything until a waiter to ask for their order.
Yuu felt sick. Maybe his decision to come is not the right decision. Seeing the little family he could have had in front of him like that only annoyed him.
“So,” he tried to sound calm but his voice actually sounded lower than usual, “what do you want to talk about?”
Atsuko bite her lower lip awkwardly, “I.. I think Kai and me never apologize directly to you, so we… uh, we want to apologize.”
Atsuko hugged her baby with one hand while one arm tucked her hair behind her ear, her habit she didn’t realize when she felt uncomfortable. Yuu realizes that but he decides not to comment on it.
“I know I don’t have the roght to speak like this,” Kai finally ventured to speak, since he had just be silent and thinking about the choice of the right words. He knows how dislike Yuu with him and he doesn’t want to confuse things by saying somethings unnecessary, “nut I know that you love Atsuko, just like you, I love her too. I have loved her for a long time even before that day when I meet her again. At that moment Atsuko still loves you, so I know here I’m the one who’s wrong now, not Atsuko.”
Yuu snorted.
The last thing he wants tight now is to see a married couple defend in front of him. It’s sickening.
Reluctant to stare at both Kai and Atsuko, Yuu’s black eyes are fixated on the baby in Atsuko’s arms at the moment. Even at this early age Yuu can see much resemblance to the baby’s face with his father.
Strangely he couldn’t hate the baby as he hated his father. Maybe because the baby wasn’t at all innocent, or maybe because in the blood of the baby the blood of the woman he loved.
He wouldn’t mind if he had to raise the baby like him own, but it didn’t seem possible.
“I can’t forgive you.”
Atsuko smiled sadly, beneath the table, Kai squeezed Atsuko’s left hand which she clasped silently, “I understand..”
From the beginning Atsuko didn’t expect Yuu to forgive her, however this was all her fault. She was the one who betrayed the man who was his partner and knew all the risk. Kai was so, as man he understood how Yuu felt at the time. He also can’t do anything, even if the drak brown hair man decided to hit him again, this time he won’t fight.

Yuu noticed a small movement under the table when Kai squeezed Atsuko’s hand. Instantly the face of the woman who few years beneath it looked calmer. Such a small thing. He never gave such calm when they were together.
Probably all this time he never really knew Atsuko.
“I will never to forgive you, but I will nevber hate Atsuko,” Yuu closed his eyes for three seconds trying to convince himself that this was the right decision, “I still love Atsuko, even today.”
Kai clamped his jaws tightly to keep from saying anything to cut Yuu’s words. Relizing this, this time it was Atsuko who squeezes Kai’s hand gently under the table to remind him that she was there.
“I love Atsuko, and at that moment, when you did it, Atsuko still love me, I know that, but now she has chosen you..”
Yuu stopped his words for a moment. His forehead was wrinkled as if he were wondering what to say next. Neither Atsuko nor Kai said anything, just waited until the young man in the white shirt continued his words.
“I know I can’t force him to leave you, but I’ll wait until he decides to leave you,” Yuu added in a voice that this time sounded more confident, “but if you are…,” he looked sharply to Kai, “if you dare to hurt Atsuko, believe me, I will chase you to the edge of the world and beat you.”
Yuu didn’t say it but inwardly he realized that Kai is the man Atsuko had chosen. Because that’s means Kai is better that him for Atsuko and he won’t let that blond man fall apart until it hurts Atsuko.
“I’ll wait for you,” this time Yuu gazed softly at Atsuko, “you and your son, if this fool hurts you, come to me.”
Atsuko glance at Kai who looked annoyed before then smiled relievedly at Yuu, “of course, I’ll remember it.”
-
“Hey, Acchan…”
“Hmm?”
“Do you love me?”
“Of course I love you”
“Then what makes you love me?”
Atsuko opened her eyes slowly. She lifted her body to turn on the reading lights on the table next to her bed before she turned to her husband lying next to her, with both hands under his head. His brown eyes stared straight at the ceiling.
Atsuko narrowed her eyes, “how many times do you intend to ask that? I’m tired of answering it.”
Still without turning to his wife, Kai sighed, “tired of answering? maybe someday you’ll get bored with me.”
Atsuko narrowed her eyes. Her drowsiness disappears instantly. she knows that sometimes her husband canbecome more sensitive that a woman but she doesn’t understand why he suddenly started this topic of conversation.
“I’m afraid,” Kai mumble again, “someday you’ll get bored with me and leave me with Ryo. Oshima seems to be expecting you.”
Atsuko finally understood. Apparently her husband was still thinking about what Yuu said earlier. She couldn’t help smiling.
“I won’t leave you. Ryo and I will always be by your side.” Atsuko drew closer to Kai before lying her head on Kai chest. “but how about you? I will grow old while you will start teaching again next month and surrounded by girls again, attractive young girl. Are you sure you won’t get bored with me?”
Kai turned to the wife he had been married for a year before staring back at the ceiling with his brow wrinkled. He seemed to be thinking hard.
“Hmmm, maybe I’ll get bored with you.”
“Hey!!,” Atsuko protested, pinching Kai’s waist.
Kas grinned, “I don’t know what’s going to happen in the future,” He turned his body suddenly until his position was above Atsuko’s body, his nose just few centimeters from Atsuko’s nose, “I can’t promise, but I know surely that I will keep trying to understand you, to get to know you, and for that I will be by your side.”
Atsuko pursed her lips dissatisfied. Actually she expect to listen to something more romantic than that.
“I should have known you weren’t romantic.”
Kai smiled, “last time I tried to be romantic you laughed at me.”
Atsuko knows what Kai means. Applications and rings from the lid of the tin at the time.
“I’m sorry,” Kai pressed his forehead to her wife’s forehead, “I can’t say “I love you forever”, I can only say “I love you today,” But I’ll try say it everyday forever...”
Atsuko smiled at him, “I think that’s enough.”
Kai kissed Atsuko briefly before smiling back, “thank goodness, means we can end our conversation here now and start another activity?”
Atsuko laughed a little, but she had not had time to say something to the baby crying from the monitor installed in their room.
Kai growled in disappointment as he knew his plan had to be delayed. And sure enough, Atsuko immediately pushed her husband’s body away from her to get out of bed and head to Ryo’s room.
“Wait for me to take care of Ryo the we continue that one,” Atsuko winked one eye before leaving the room.
Kai waved at his wife hurrying toward their nursery before throwing himself onto the bed.
“Waiting for ya?” he muttered to himself.
He smiled.
He has been waiting for twenty years to make Atsuko reciprocate his feeling. Waiting for a while until Atsuko finished taking care of their baby is not difficult for him.
Of course he hopes Ryo will soon fall asleep after Atsuko finished giving him milk.

THE END

Offline arfi

• your fic make my imagination runs wild..!?
  • ecchi
  • silent reader?! Atsumina♥ Saeyuki♥
Re: Bittersweet Marriage (Kai x Acchan) chap 19 (LAST CHAPTER) 3-12-2017
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2018, 03:34:43 AM »
Welcome back Yuko-san  :welcome
YATTA,,!!! Finally update  :otomerika:  :cow: :panic:
Thanks for your update  :heart:
Ahh I'm your silent readers anyway, and still new in here :bow:
Nice to meet you  :nervous
Hopefully you will wrote another fic, specifically atsumina or kaiacchan  :inlove:  :wub:
I'll be loved to read it  :deco:
Maybe you should make omake for this fic :yep:  :twothumbs  :cow:
Thanks  :jphip: ,update your another soon  :bow:

Offline Kyuartz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Found this cute fic a little while ago and I have been reading it continuously
The cuteness of takahashi’s family
I love how Acchan could be so understanding, like I could see the progression of her turning to be more mature as the story progress
While Kai is always patient
I love all the interactions happening
Great job author-san

Offline Atsumina484848

omg a reeaaallly gooooodd fanfic jajajaja.Love it and omg Ryo is sooo cute.Maybe u should do a sequel?wgere Ryo is alreadya big child jjajajaj

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angel`In Heavy Syrup - First Love