JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - Aoi, Koi, Daidai-iro no Hi

Author Topic: [TEAM B] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread  (Read 1983875 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [TEAM A] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread
« Reply #2200 on: January 17, 2013, 02:36:37 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2201 on: January 18, 2013, 12:41:59 PM »
The guy in this CM likes Mayuyu

The CM released today

Here's the gif

http://i.minus.com/ib1XsYXFutr2Cm.gif

Mayuyu election posters - the real one, CG one and Chieri Sono

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2202 on: January 18, 2013, 02:08:12 PM »
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 02:45:49 PM by seigus »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #2203 on: January 19, 2013, 12:31:21 PM »
Mayu prepping for her next mini-lives from the staff blog: http://6109.jp/mayuyustaff/?year=20130118

Don't miss the MaYuki interview translation from the AKB Newspaper, that rexywhite posted over at the MaYuki thread: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=24604.msg1144889#msg1144889

Here's the scans:

And here's a pic of that Paru vs Mayu Kouhaku battle:

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2204 on: January 19, 2013, 01:13:10 PM »
I just came back from the final mini live!!!

I'm so lucky to get the front row of the ''josei'' section and was about 1.5 m from the stage.  No photography allowed but I managed to record 1 hour audio on my cell which I hid in my pink jacket.  I will try to upload when I return to Singapore.

After being in line for an hour and a half, I managed to purchase some goodies for seigus, Jul3 and SomethingWild.  T shirts for myself and my friend.  I will try to share select pics when I return to Singapore.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #2205 on: January 19, 2013, 02:26:36 PM »
^ Congrats!!!  :twothumbs

Looking forward to your uploaded media  :)

Extracted the setlist from 2ch: http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/akb/1358516949/350
Maybe YKT can confirm?

1. Hikaru Monotachi
2. Mayuyuroid
MC
3. Otona Jelly Beans
4. Heart no Soup
MC radio thingy
5. Sayonara no Hashi
6. Chiheisen no kanata wa doko ni aru? ~ Beyond the horizon ~
MC
7. Koyubi no Hohoemi
Encore
8. Synchro Tokimeki
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:26:56 AM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #2206 on: January 19, 2013, 08:31:58 PM »
Oricon report of the event YKT went to: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/2020797/full/?cat_id=tw

Also, since it's missing here:

Quote from: YKT
^yes the set list above is correct.

Sony Music had a press con at the end of the earlier mini live and celebrated her birthday:

http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/f-et-tp0-20130119-1074108.html

Pic from Nikkan Sports:

http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/f-et-tp0-20130119-1074113.html

Sorry a tad pressed for time as have to pack.  Will share the audio recording when I return home.

It's amusing she's wearing all the goods you could buy. And, it's a few months early to celebrate Mayuyu's birthday, but hey, the cake looks the same as last years.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 08:40:28 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #2207 on: January 20, 2013, 01:27:47 AM »
Another report here with lots of pictures: http://natalie.mu/music/news/83428?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

It corrects the setlist I posted previously to add "Heart no Soup"

I've upped the photos here: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=28262.msg1145081#msg1145081

edit: Another report with lots of pictures, added to the gallery above: http://news.mynavi.jp/news/2013/01/20/037/index.html
edit2: and another: http://mantan-web.jp/2013/01/20/20130119dog00m200032000c.html
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 04:25:46 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2208 on: January 20, 2013, 10:50:20 AM »
chichan54@tumblr has translated the following article in the AKB Newspaper. Thank you chichan54!

Mayuyu shed tears at the Japan Record Award
“Even I myself was surprised”
The next ace who served as the center at their victory

On December 30th last year, the result of the 54th Japan Record Award was announced at New National Theatre, and the winner was AKB48 with “Manatsu no Sounds Good!”. They took the glory with two consecutive years. We will feature the note written for Nikkan Sport and the excitement after receiving the prize of Watanabe Mayu (18) - “The Next Ace” who danced and sang the winning song at the center position in place of Maeda Atsuko (21) who had graduated in August last year.

When I knew it it had flown all out~

A few days after the awarding ceremony, we’ve again asked Watanabe about her feelings right after winning the prize.

Though you rarely cry in front of people, you did cry

M: Really, I didn’t intend to cry. But when I knew it, my feelings had flown all out~  Even Azumi-san (the chairman of TBS announcer) asked me exhaustedly, so I was surprised. (Forced smile)

There were only those words in my head

“As Maeda-san graduated, we, the ones who are left, need to make AKB….”, that’s what you said in a choked voice. It’s also rare that you would talk about Maeda-san, right.

M: At first I didn’t think of bringing up that subject to talk. I intended to talk about something else, but at that time, there were only those words in my head.

All the feelings you’d been suppressing overflowed.

M: I wonder about that. Anyway, I didn’t think I would become like that, so even I myself was surprised.

Mayuyu’s note written for Nikkan
The Maeda-san wall that we have to overcome.

I’m really happy. I really acknowledge all the fans that have been supporting us and all the staffs. Simultaneously, I’m also relieved. Because as Maeda-san graduated, I think that we, the ones who are left, need to do something good to AKB48. Honestly, I did feel a lot of pressures as we were compared with when Maeda-san was there. But this time, I had confidence as we received the awards. I think we need to connect this with the things which will happen next.

AKB48 in last year had changed unprecedentedly. We finally reached our biggest target which was to perform at Tokyo Dome, and at the same time, Maeda-san graduated. Our group had moved into “Chapter 2”. Even so thanks to your unchanged support that we were able to win the Record Award.

I simply have only 1 concern. That is: Maeda-san’s existence won’t disappear. After Maeda-san graduated, I had a lot of chances to perform as the center the song which Maeda-san was the center, but that time not just only me, but also the fans and the public began to think that “Aa, that was Acchan’s position”.

The winning song this time “Manatsu no Sounds Good!” too is Maeda-san’s last song as the center. Though I served as the center in the Record Award ceremony or in Kouhaku Uta Gassen, it’s still definitely a “Maeda-san’s song”. Of course I know that I can turn a shadow into zero (make it disappear). Still, that shadow is a wall that I have to overcome, not only for myself, but also for AKB48.

*By saying shadow Mayu is implying Acchan here, like even though she left but her shadow (existence) is still there in the songs which she was the center.

Not only we have to maintain the power that Maeda-san had pulled out from us, but also everyone has to grow up more, and more members have to be widely acknowledged by the public even as an individual. I think it will truly become the “2nd chapter of AKB48” when we can do all of those things. Next year, it would be wonderful if we could won the prize again with a song performed with us now and without Maeda-san. This is what I think, as a group and also as an individual.

(Watanabe Mayu)

Mayuyu has made an extremely important point when she said, "...everyone has to grow up more, and more members have to be widely acknowledged by the public even as an individual."

AKB48 can no longer be known as the Acchan group with a lot of girls. The members have to step up and make their personalities shine and their individual presence known to the public. That way, not only will the group grow in strength and aura but the members will start to carve their own paths in the entertainment industry.

Please lead AKB48 well in this second chapter, Mayuyu! :rock: :heart:

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #2209 on: January 20, 2013, 11:33:14 AM »
Chichan54@tumblr has also translated the latest Mayu staff blog about the mini-live: http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/40994860197/mayuyu-staffs-photo-news-2013-01-19
Original: http://6109.jp/mayuyustaff/?cate=2087

Mayuyu staff’s Photo News 2013.01.19 「幕張ソロライブ~!!」

幕張ソロライブ~!!
Makuhari Solo Live~!!

皆さまこんばんは~!!!
Good evening everyone~!!!

本日(日付変わってますが)は
Today (though the date of this news has changed) is

「ヒカルものたち」発売記念ソロライブ~みんなでヒカルものを見つけよう~、幕張メッセの公演でした!!
Commemorative solo live of “Hikarumonotachi”~Let’s all find those who light~, the performance was at Makuhari Messe!!

お越しいただいたみなさま、本当にありがとうございました~!!!
Thank you very much, everyone who had come~!!!

今回のライブは、「ヒカルものたち」のテーマにあわせて、ステージのセットも近未来な雰囲気に!
The live this time, together with the theme “Those who light”, so the setting of the stage had the atmosphere of the near future!

衣装ももちろんアンドロイドマユユ~!!!!
The costume was of course Android Mayuyu~!!!!

そしてそして、ライブが始まると、
And and, when the live began,

お客さんも「ヒカルものたち」のイメージカラーである
the fans was waving the blue penlights

ブルーのサイリウムを振ってくれてましたね。会場いっぱいにブルーが広がってました!!
which also had the theme color of “Hikarumonotachi”. The venue was filled with blue widely!!

マジでキレイだった!!
It was really beautiful!!

さらに、今回はメインステージに加えて、花道の先にセンターステージがっ!!
And also, this time in addition to the main stage, there was a center stage ahead of the stage-passage!!

さらにさらに、そのセンターステージから、ハートの風船付きゴンドラにまゆ選手が乗って
And more, from that center stage, Mayu-senshu rode on a gondola with heart-shaped balloons attached to it

お客さんの周りをぐるーーーーーーーっとまわってみたり、、、と。
and spinned around the audience…

今までのライブとはまた一味違う演出に挑戦してみましたっ!!
We had challenged a difference way of performing that never had before!!

こちらはアンコール後、♪シンクロときめき を歌いながらのゴンドラまゆ選手
This is a picture of Mayu-senshu riding on the gondola while singing Synchro Tokimeki ♪ after the encore

お客さんを間近に感じられるゴンドラで、
On the gondola that you can feel close up to the audience,

まゆ選手、いつもよりもさらーにテンションあがってましたー!!!
Mayu-senshu had risen up her tension more than before~!!!

ライブ中、とにかくずーっと、まゆ選手の体から楽しさが溢れ出てたので、
Throughout the live, anyway, from Mayu-senshu’s body the enjoyment was overflowing, so 

我らスタッフも、非常に楽しかったッス。
Us staffs too was enjoying a lot than usual.

ということで、
Therefore,

2013年も皆さんと一緒に楽しめるよなライブやイベントができるよう、
We will try our best to bring you lives or events

頑張っていきますので、、、
that we could enjoy together with everyone in 2013…

引き続き、よろしくお願いいたしますー!!!
so please continue to look forward to it~!!!

I love the stages in this live. And the parka too!!! I want that!!!

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #2210 on: January 21, 2013, 02:07:01 AM »
Mayu blogged about her mini-live: http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/archive/9605/0

Please let me know if I extracted the images properly, I couldn't get them very large, especially the cake only one...

There's been so much coverage of this mini-live compared to Nagoya, it's like there's no press in Nagoya. Still haven't seen any video yet. And I'm still so jealous and very happy that YKT managed to attend. I'll have to think about the one for her next single...

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2211 on: January 21, 2013, 03:55:02 AM »
Hi everyone,  I'm back.  Been trying all morning to upload the sound-clip.  After my 3rd attempt, the sound-clip does not seem to load?   :cry:

http://soundcloud.com/user31627635/sound-clip

The sound-clip is an hour long.  Can anyone recommend another host?

Herewith, 8 photos I uploaded to share with everyone:

If you wish to read a rambling report about the mini live, please read on...

Oh, I should add that the first photo was the Mayuyu 'creation' at the AKB48 Cafe. 

The remaining 7 photos are from the mini live.   As you can see the crowd was really huge!   The waiting area to get your photo ID, winning ticket and email checked was like a never ending line!   Then there was the line in the open (to purchase 'goodies') in the freezing cold (about 0 deg C).   I waited about 90 minutes in the open (outside hall 9), due to the fact that the earlier mini live had a press con, which resulted in a long delay getting into the concert arena.   The last photo is a photo of the stage inside the arena itself.  Photography was not allowed during the concert, but the professional photos taken by the press makes up for any I could have possibly taken, even though I got a good spot in the front row - ''josei'' section to the left.

I will just close this rambling report to attest wholeheartedly that Mayuyu was radiant (fantastic aura) throughout and sang really well!  I really enjoyed the mini-live and am really grateful to jafeijai who helped me again.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 03:57:32 PM by YKT »

Offline ase___

• CG
  • Member+
  • まゆっぴ〜 ◕‿◕
« Reply #2212 on: January 21, 2013, 07:10:25 AM »
Welcome back YKT.. Congrats! So great you were able to attend that mini live event.. Thanks for your upload  XD

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Mayu blogged about her mini-live: http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/archive/9605/0

translation by Chichan54 :

しあわせ\(^o^)/まゆゆ
I’m happy\(^o^)/Mayuyu

こんばんは!まゆゆです!
Good evening! Mayuyu’s here!

土曜日は、幕張メッセにて
On Saturday, at Makuhari Messe

3rdシングル
3rd single

「ヒカルものたち」発売記念ソロライブ
“Hikarumonotachi” commemorative solo live

~みんなでヒカルものを見つけよう~
~Let’s find those who light together~

が行われました!
Was held!

お越し下さった皆様!本当に本当にありがとうございました!!
Thank you very much, those who had come!!

2公演とも、無事に終わる事ができて安心しています。
I’m relieved that both 2 performances ended successfully.

皆さんの応援、本当に暖かかったです( i _ i )
Everyone’s support was really warm ( i _ i )

幕張では、
At Makuhari,

「サヨナラの橋」
“Sayonara no Hashi”

「地平線の彼方はどこにある?~beyond the horizon」
“Chiheisen no kanatab wa doko ni aru?”

の2曲を、スペシャルゲストの木村古都乃さんのピアノ伴奏でお送りしました!
those two songs were performed with piano played by Kimura Yoshitono-san!

素敵なピアノの伴奏にのせて、しっとりバラードを歌う事ができてとーっても気持ち良かったです!
I was really happy that I could sing the ballad gently with the lovely piano accompaniment!

「ハートのスープ」と
「恋を踏んじゃった」では、トロッコに乗って皆さんの近くまで行きました♪
一人一人の方のお顔がハッキリと見えて嬉しかったです!
With the song “Heart no Soup” and “Koi wo funjatta”, I rode on a truck and went near to everyone♪

そして、アンコールの「シンクロときめき」ではまたまたトロッコに乗りまして、今回グッズで販売しているヒカルものたちシュシュにサインを入れて皆さんにお配りしました!
各部20名限定でした(⌒▽⌒)ゲットできた方おめでとうございます☆
And, for the encore song “Synchro Tokimeki”, I rode on the truck again and gave everyone the Hikarumonotachi scrunchies which were the goods that were on sale this time with my signature on them! It was 20-people limited for each part(⌒▽⌒)Congratulation to everyone who could get them☆

トロッコ楽しかったなぁ~!また乗りたいな♪
It was so fun riding on the truck~! I want to ride that again♪

そして、1部の最後には、、、
And also, one last thing.., ななななんとサプライズが!! What a surprise!!

まゆゆの大好きなミルクレープ登場~~っ!!
Mayuyu’s favorite Mille crepe makes its appearance~~!!

サプライズで、会場の皆さんがオリコンウィークリーチャート1位のお祝いをして下さいました( i _ i )ありがとうございました!
To my surprise, everyone at the venue celebrate about my 1st place on the Oricon weekly chart( i _ i )thank you very much!

突然の事だったので、とってもビックリしました!
It was so suddenly so I was so surprised!

嬉し過ぎます!ミルクレープも美味しくいただきました(o^^o)
I was so happy! I tasted the Mille crepe deliciously(o^^o)

本当に
It was really

しあわせな一日になりました!
a joyful day!

楽し過ぎて、ライブ中
It was so interesting that throughout the live

ずーっとこの時間が続けばいいのにな~なんて思ってしまいました。
I had been thinking that it would be good if this would continue forever.

皆さんの沢山の笑顔を見る事ができてよかったです!
I’m glad that I was able to watch a lot of everyone’s smile!

皆さんのその笑顔が、
Those smiles of everyone,

私にとっての”ヒカルものたち”なんです。
To me they were “those who light”.

沢山のヒカルものに出会えて幸せだ!
I’m happy that I got to meet many those who light!

この溢れんばかりの皆さんへの感謝の気持ちを、様々な形で恩返ししていきたいです。
I want to return the favor this effusive gratitude to everyone in many ways.

今回のライブを通して、やっぱり私は本当にライブが大好きだと改めて実感したので、またソロとして更に大きな会場でライブができるように頑張ります!
Through this live, I once again realized that I really love doing the lives, so I will try my best to do solo live on a bigger and bigger venue!

これからも、
渡辺麻友の応援を
宜しくお願いします!!
From now on,
please keep supporting
Watanabe Mayu!!

皆さん、
本当に本当に
ありがとうございました♪
Everyone,
thank you
very very much♪

大好きです!
I love you!

まゆゆより
From Mayuyu

:mon squee:

32nd Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo
Watanabe Mayu
ファイト!

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2213 on: January 21, 2013, 09:50:00 AM »

EDIT - my uploaded clip NOW works.  Don't miss it as it was recorded for all you Mayuyu fans!

http://soundcloud.com/user31627635/sound-clip
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 10:31:16 AM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing

Offline ase___

• CG
  • Member+
  • まゆっぴ〜 ◕‿◕
« Reply #2215 on: January 21, 2013, 04:34:25 PM »
Mayu was in this short video, together with Takamina, Yukirin, and Yuuko..
SumaSuma (*?)

EDIT - Youku link for video YKT uploaded above
PON!
Code: [Select]
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTA1MDI5MTky.html
Mezamashi
Code: [Select]
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTA0OTQ1MjE2.html
:mon squee:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 04:49:41 PM by ase___ »

Watanabe Mayu
ファイト!

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #2216 on: January 21, 2013, 09:39:36 PM »
Welcome back YKT!

Just finished listening to your recording. It was fantastic! I can't believe you recorded the whole thing and the sound quality surprised me as well as it's really good :thumbsup

Mayu sounded so happy and energetic in this concert. I also love the random noises she makes, in eg/Mayuyuroido  :lol:

Watching the clips, the whole staging and event looked really cool as well - so glad you managed to get front row and see such a good event close-up  :)

Thanks for uploading your pics too  :)
Wow at all the Mayuyu's in the queuing area

(In PON she was really good and looked like she had so much fun doing the Takarazuka stuff too)

Chihiro

Offline ase___

• CG
  • Member+
  • まゆっぴ〜 ◕‿◕

Watanabe Mayu
ファイト!

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2218 on: January 23, 2013, 02:07:27 PM »

NO NAME group photos

Warota and AnRiRe

Warota group photo

Mayuyu photo

Offline ase___

• CG
  • Member+
  • まゆっぴ〜 ◕‿◕

Watanabe Mayu
ファイト!

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mass of the Fermenting Dregs - Aoi, Koi, Daidai-iro no Hi