JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Bu Ai Qing Shan Kai (Don`t Love. Please Get Out)

Author Topic: [TEAM B] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread  (Read 1987329 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [TEAM A] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread
« Reply #3600 on: November 04, 2013, 11:43:32 AM »
Wow!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much TD!!!!!!!!!!!  :bow: :deco: :jphip:

Wish this was my phone.  Such a big screen.  Must be the latest android phone and 4G too!   I'm stuck* with an iPhone 4 with a smallish screen and 3G.

Credit Eriol Ng

EDIT: More Mayu at Percy Jackson event 2013/11/3 pics at the pic forum http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=28262.msg1237706#msg1237706
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 01:00:50 PM by YKT »

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3601 on: November 04, 2013, 05:28:06 PM »
A translation by janchebell@tumblr again of this article by Ota-suke : http://www.ota-suke.jp/news/106341

Mamoru Miyano, Mayuyu, Funasshi in “Percy Jackson” stage greeting

Translation of this article from Ota-suke

Actually I was not very sure for some lines when I was translating the video yesterday, but luckily Coa san provided the link to this detailed article, so I did a better translation for this event.
(I think I’m not going to translate any more about this event… I typed so many nasshi— XDD well unless there are interesting parts I missed~)

Here goes the very long translation:

The stage greeting of Hollywood movie “Percy Jackson : Sea of Monsters” which is now in the cinema since 1st November, was held at TOHO Theaters Scalaza on 3rd November . Voice actors for Japanese dub, Mamoru Miyano san (Percy), Mayu Watanabe san (Annabeth) and Funasshi, the first yuruchara that challenged dubbing for movie, have appeared on the stage.

(Paragraph 2,3,4 were not translated since paragraph 2 is a brief introduction of movie background, and 3&4 are the summary of the article.)

Please greet the audience who have come to the theater.

Mamo: I’m deeply moved that the movie is watched by many audience. Did you enjoy it? (Audience: Great applause) Making so many of you feeling moved, knowing this makes me also feel very happy.

Mayuyu: I can see all of your smiles, so I think you have enjoyed the movie.

Funasshi: “Funasshin” (Funa God) nasshi— Today the movie is watched by many audience, I feel very happy nasshi—na.

Getting the whole Japan into the world of Greek legend, welcoming the big hit of opening, standing in front of a full house of audiece, what do you think now?

Mayuyu: I feel very happy. Though it’s the first time I dubbed for a movie, I have spent my full effort to finish this job. I’m very happy that this will be seen by many people.

Mamo: I performed with a thought that I hope I’ll be a help in terms of voice.  I’m very happy to greet in front of all of you, it is a special thing to me. It made me feel so much when I think of I may have contributed to liven up this movie. It is powered up comparing to the previous work, the power of video was great, wasn’t it? (Audience: Great applause) What do you feel about 3D? That impending feeling. You have dodged it without thinking, right? Since it is a movie that you can enjoy it like enjoying attraction, I think you can also enjoy the powered up part.

Funasshi: I’m happy nasshi— Everyone does “Hyahha—” nasshi—! (Audience: Hyahha—), Hyahha—! (Audience: Hyahha—)

Mamo: Oh it’s call & response. Can I do that too? Hyahha—! (Audience: Hyahha—) Hyahha—! (Audience: Hyahha—)・・・It’s so fun! Give a feeling of live.

Funasshi: Mayuyu also tries it nasshi—!

Mayuyu: Can I? Hyahha—! (Audience: Hyahha—) Hyahha—! (Audience: Hyahha—)・・・It’s great! Really liven up the atmosphere.

Miyano san voiced for Percy in succession of the previous work. Could you please tell us the differences between this movie and the last one?
Mamo: Since the story started with Percy recognizing he is a Half God, he must face his destiny related to Half God. Percy may have some pitiable parts and seems he may lose against destiny, but I think this time it is a story that shows his bravery and his growth while facing his destiny.

Watanabe Mayu and Funasshi is the first time dubbing for a movie, were there any hard points?
Mayuyu: Though I’ve experienced voicing for anime, voicing for movie is a completely different thing. Since it is needed to match every breath in the video, itt was quite hard for me. But I think I have tried my best!

Mamo: Isn’t it a great job (she has done)? This is surely difficult. I also can’t do it at first.

Funasshi: It’s my first time since I was born as a pear nasshi— It’s difficult as expected nasshi—na. When listening to the English lines, I need to say the lines at the right timing and for the right length, I’ve worked very hard nasshi— An then, as a behind the secne story, it seemed that some related persons thought the blue snake was George nasshi— The scripts were all the part of the blue snake, when Funasshi was listening to the English, Funasshi thought it sounded somehow different, and thought maybe Funasshi was wrong, but it’s true that it’s not the right script. It’s the bad habit of Japanese nasshi—na. Thinking red is the female. George is the red snake nasshi—

Mamo: Funasshi was also great. At first I know nothing about Funasshi, “nasshi—” was added to the dubbing from time to time, right? There was no “nasshi—” written in the script.

Funasshi: Actually there was no plan of adding it nasshi— But when I came to the actual recording, they told me “It’s better to add nasshi—” nasshi— It was a nice discussion nasshi— I felt very happy nasshi—

Mamo: But you can also speak without nasshi—, right?

Funasshi: Of course. Don’t mess about nasshi— Character setting will go blurred nasshi—

By the way, there is a present from “Funasshin” to Miyano san who voiced Percy and Watanabe san who voiced Annabeth.
Funasshi: I entered at 6 in the morning and made it nasshi— Added lots of pear juice nasshi— Juicy nasshi—

Mamo: (Found that the costume of “Funasshin” was fixed on the body by safety pins) This dress was fixed by safety pins, wasn’t it?

Funasshi: (The pins) They can’t be seen, so don’t mention them nasshi— You can’t do that nasshi— It’s body pierce nasshi—

―Appearance of Sea of Monsters Cake―

Funasshi: The cake was based on the image of Sea of Monsters, I spent 2 hours to make it nasshi—

Mamo: That’s great!

Mayuyu: There is Funasshi. It’s being swallowed by the Sea of Monsters!

Lastly, please say a word to everyone.
Funasshi: It’s a story that lots of Greek monsters appear nasshi—na. In ancient times, Greek people looked at the constellations and thought of such stories, to let children listen to stories of fantasy or fairyland nasshi—na. I think fantasy is necessary to heal the tiredness of daily life nasshi— Therefore (the stories) come over thousand years of time nasshi—na. I would like you to watch it with your family nasshi—

Mayuyu: I’m really thankful that I was able to take part in this wonderful work. I feel really happy that the movie is watched by many people. Please suggest this movie to your friends and family, I will be happy if you enjoy the movie for twice, thrice or even more times.

Mamo: It’s a happiness that the movie is watched by many people. The bond between comrades, also the bond between siblings and family, I think the movie showed various bond and various love. Therefore, like what “Funasshin” has said, please watch it with your family, watch it with friends and important persons. Then, I think you can receive precious thoughts from this movie.

*Nasshi = Nashi (pear) Nasshi / nasshi—na are Funasshi’s unique speaking style

*some brackets are added by me to better express the meaning

*and thank you for reading (*^^*)

had a good laugh at this~~nasshi  :lol: oh Funasshi~  :nervous
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3602 on: November 04, 2013, 06:21:11 PM »
Thanks TD!!!  :hip smile:  Oh there's a LQ* vid of the event embedded in this site http://douga.nikkansports.com/entertainment/entertainment_108094.html

*can't seem to find a way to improve the resolution.   It's not on YT but on kyodo news.

Found some clearer caps from the Mechaike SP

Looks like she's dead last in the race  :nervous

EDIT

Credit jafeijai for the cap above.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 07:04:05 PM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3603 on: November 05, 2013, 05:42:21 AM »
Mayuyu, Funasshi in “Percy Jackson” stage greeting - vid by tokyomx

Ishida Haruka and Watanabe Mayu photo in the pic forum http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=28262.msg1237910#msg1237910

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3604 on: November 05, 2013, 06:45:10 AM »
AKB48 Group Official Calendar 2014 Making of (BTS)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3605 on: November 05, 2013, 08:30:34 AM »
:shakeit:  Oshiri sisters: Oshima Yuko and Watanabe Mayu  :shakeit:

Bigger Scan at http://mayuwatanabe.tumblr.com/post/66075826754/oshiri-sisters-oshima-yuko-and-watanabe-mayu

Doh I will be away in Hong Kong when this airs!!!     

« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:56:16 AM by YKT »

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3606 on: November 05, 2013, 09:33:39 AM »
Perfect timing YKT :deco:

WHAT TIME IS IT?

IT'S....

:shakeit: TIME-UU!!

and WRAPPING THIS COMPILATION UP...

PRESENTING THE MOST DISTRACTING GIFS EVER CREATED... thanks Good Sir, Jul3

IS THIS  :shakeit: NUFF FOR YOU? NO?

(to tell you the truth I was actually buried on Mayu's picture thread and everywhere  :sweatdrop: I survived~)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 09:41:54 AM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3607 on: November 05, 2013, 12:13:19 PM »
Wow!!!!!!!!  :shocked  :shocked  :shocked  Thanks TD!!!!!!!!!  :w00t:  :wub: :deco:  Great effort finding all the choice photos of Mayuyu and her  :shakeit:  :inlove: :heart:

Mayu Watanabe Theater photos for October 2013 credit HIRO

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3608 on: November 05, 2013, 12:40:32 PM »
Wow!!!!!!!!  :shocked  :shocked  :shocked  Thanks TD!!!!!!!!!  :w00t:  :wub: :deco:  Great effort finding all the choice photos of Mayuyu and her  :shakeit:  :inlove: :heart:

:thumbsup ,Let's have Mayu legs later on! It will take a while! TOO MANY GOOD SHOTS  :sweatdrop: seriously. I need to recover from the heart attacks I suffered earlier  :lol:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3609 on: November 05, 2013, 04:46:49 PM »
Thanks TD!!!  :deco:  :jphip:  :hip smile:  Might want to pace yourself!   :w00t:  :heart: :love:

Mayu Watanabe wrote this after the performance at the theater

Candy - Team A perf Nov 5th photo

Team A perf Nov 5th photo montage by Pancho

Mayu Watanabe photo by Pancho thanks to Jul3

Offline d4rkboyzzz

• Support Mayuyu Alwayss
« Reply #3610 on: November 06, 2013, 02:31:31 AM »
woahh.. those  :shakeit: pict.. :shocked :shocked :shocked
I'm dead now.. lol lol  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: all about  :shakeit: :shakeit:

Thanks for the picts imteedee..

Mayu Watanabe wrote this after the performance at the theater

Thanks YKT for the updates..
do you got any translation of it??  :panic: :panic: :panic:
いただきまゆゆ!!!

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3611 on: November 06, 2013, 10:26:36 AM »
^not atm d4rkboyzzz.  Will post if I find it.

Mayu Watanabe 2014 Calendar 

Watanabe Mayu and Kobayashi Marina - Yokoyama A team performance November 5th thanks to sakaikyuta

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3612 on: November 06, 2013, 12:27:46 PM »
Mainichi Digital Vid - Mayu Watanabe at Percy Jackson event

AKB48 Sport Festival Mechaike SP sneak and Mayu and AKB48 members on 1番ソングSHOW HQ CAPS at the picture forum

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=28262.msg1238240#msg1238240
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 12:41:29 PM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3613 on: November 06, 2013, 01:13:37 PM »
Heart Ereki perf on 1番ソングSHOW 2013-11-06

Heavy Rotation perf on1番ソングSHOW 2013-11-06

Talk

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3614 on: November 06, 2013, 02:07:47 PM »
Think TD will like this

Caps

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3615 on: November 06, 2013, 02:15:36 PM »
YKT! OH MY HEART!  :bleed eyes: you simply don't post this at this hour! I JUST HAD A SEIZURE!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: I don't like it! I LOVE IT!!!  :deco: :heart:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3616 on: November 06, 2013, 05:11:47 PM »
So here I am, I feel like expressing my thoughts..

I was actually talking with a friend here, a fellow Mayuyu-oshi goes by the name creamcracker, one thing we like about Mayuyu is like what other people are very much familiar with, her overwhelming cuteness almost in everything she does... and YET SO GLAMOROUS when doing High-fashion photoshoots.

Take a look at this ( I don't bother posting anymore photos since I actually bombarded this page with her oshiri earlier  :sweatdrop:)

VS. VS.

Like do I have to pinpoint the PROS and CONS (if ever she does have any (?) Any other idol would probably have strong points like in every other category (yeah, Mayu likes categorizing stuff that much as well) but Mayu, I was nearly flipping myself before realizing she's as strong as in every category we might think of (well except for sports  :rofl: that I can't defend her  :nervous)

To sum it up, what we meant is that her features are DISTRACTINGLY FLEXIBLE  :bow:

Prepare for another wave of photos  :deco:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #3617 on: November 06, 2013, 11:34:08 PM »
OMGASS imteedee! What a fantASStic Mayubutt oshiri collection!

ω

:shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit:

Bookmarked! That goes into my hall of fame of Mayu(butt) posts...

Chihiro

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3618 on: November 07, 2013, 06:32:31 AM »
some nice GIFs on tumblr by sweetberryheart

my hat is off. saluting.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3619 on: November 07, 2013, 12:11:31 PM »
Thanks TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :deco: :jphip: :hip smile:

Mayu Watanabe's favorite: そうですね  Romaji: ''sou desu ne'' Pron.: “soh des'neh” 

Jul3 tweeted to me this excellent post by fujienyan:
akb48 - Mayuyu’s guns.

Don’t mess with idol.

Spacegun x Magnum x Revolver x (Hand)gun x Bazooka!!

Pics at http://mayuwatanabe.tumblr.com/post/66268196983/fujienyan-akb48-mayuyus-guns-dont-mess

JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Bu Ai Qing Shan Kai (Don`t Love. Please Get Out)