JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: She`z - My Way

Author Topic: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO JPH!P!!!"  (Read 345341 times)

Offline BuRn

• Gonna BuRn in Hell when I DIE!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
wwe's gotten stale.... wrestlemania 23 is... sad to say, the worse i've seen..... 18 is still my fav~ :P

Offline dat

• ^up^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • +++++
after watched TNA 'till againts all odd PPV , i think cheaters almost always win there in TNA 

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
Holy Shit, some Italian just beat Umaga!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
prolly very staged

good for him though, I wanna see how Vince takes it away from him

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
Raw is over, and the Italian in the red shoes is still IC Champ!!!!

What are they gonna do, have him loose it in London?

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Prolly they'll take it from him at the end of the show and make up some stupid backstory later, or sign him to the WWE and have him actually defend or something

Or drop the belt entirely, but regardless, we all know they can't very well let him keep it if he's actually a fan

In other RAW stuff:

-Torrie Wilson won the Diva fashion show

-Johnny Nitro beat Eugene (duhhh)

-Worlds Greatest Tag Team beat Carlito and Ric Flair (Carlito getting mad afterwards)

-Lance Cade beat Jeff Hardy

-Santino Marella beat Umaga for the Intercontinental Title (with Bobby Lashely's help)
Santino is the fan me and Chera are talking about, he was picked by Vince. Shortly into the match, Vince made the match "No holds Barred." As Santino was getting beat up by Umaga, Lashely stormed the ring and took out Estrada and Vince, then hit Umaga 3 times with a chair and speared him. Lashely then placed Santino onto Umaga and held him down for the 3 count.

-John Cena beat Rated RKO
Funny thing about that match, almost all of the fans there Boo'ed Cena and cheered for Rated RKO, when HBK came to the ring, everyone cheered for him. The end of the match had Edge accidentally spear Orton, and HBK accidentally super-kick Edge, Cena then purposely FU'ed HBK, and pinned Edge for the win.

NEXT WEEK:
-Wrestlemania rematch: HBK vs John Cena (non-title)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 05:12:44 AM by Roxasu »

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline Imperx

• Addicted to Reina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
after watched TNA 'till againts all odd PPV , i think cheaters almost always win there in TNA 

Its the same in WWE also. If you want to see wrestling without alot of cheating and knocking out the ref you have to watch indy feds like Ring of Honor.

Offline kaede

• ecchi
  • Member+
I don't think that Santino is a fan.  You can tell he is a trained wrestler by the way he got slammed.  It's just part of the storyline.

Offline BuRn

• ecchi
  • Member+
I don't think that Santino is a fan.  You can tell he is a trained wrestler by the way he got slammed.  It's just part of the storyline.

yup, nothing.... except owen hart's death (R.I.P.) isn't staged in 1 form or another in the WWE

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
็He was an OVW wrestler.

I was expecting that Vince would find a way to screw him of the belt by the time the two hours was up.  And then have some Brit win the belt next week (when Raw is in London), and then also get screwed out of the belt before the show is over.  It's an old promoter trick: let your champ loose to some home town boy when you're on a foreign tour, only to win it back right before coming back to the States.  I have no idea how Vince is gonna be running with this though...

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
watch Will Regal come to RAw from Smackdown and just pwn everyone

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
WTF!!!!  Another Italian Job swerve... Kendrick and London just lost the titles to Fonz wannabes!

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
WTF!!!!  Another Italian Job swerve... Kendrick and London just lost the titles to Fonz wannabes!

'eeyyyyyyy, wtf. I've been watching WWE a bit more lately, but I have no idea who the fuck those guys are.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
^ I don't watch SD that much, I find it a boring, I'm more of a Raw person. But anways yeah I have seen those 1950's greasers,and when I see them, I just think stupid.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 04:25:58 AM by mode107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Smackdown's walk down the 50's-60's

Anyway, it was about time, London and Kendrick had held it for too long (even Gregory Helms lost his title recently)

Watch Cena lose his title in Backlash, and Melina lose her's back to Mickey James

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
RAW:

Umaga, Shane, Vince vs "Robbie Brookside"
-Shane made the match into a 3 on 1 No-DQ match

Matt Hardy vs Trevor Murdock
-Trevor Murdock beat Matt Hardy using a high risk move

Melina vs Maria
-Melina won fairly fast

Carlito vs The Great Khali
-Khali won, Carlito and Flair faction is dissolving

John Cena vs Shawn Michaels
-Kinda boring, alot of build-up and playing, no actual action until 2nd half, lots of close pins and hold-pins (pins made by holds while forcing the opponent down) went on for 45+ min, until HBK hit 2 Superkicks

Edge vs Randy Orton
-(Didn't Happen as HBK/Cena match ran for the rest of RAW)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 01:47:24 PM by Roxasu »

Offline tetsu

• ecchi
  • Member+
This week Raw was good,match of the night definitely Edge vs Orton...and of course Umaga vs RVD was good too,Umaga grab RVD by the throat while RVD 5 star frogsplash and then deliver finisher of his own was cool.

Kennedy cash in the MITB in WM24,the countdown is on indeed.

Who could've thought Mr.Khalis the one KOed HBK,Edge and Orton,when the music hit I thought Muhammad Hassan made his return :)

kennedy.

Offline BuRn

• ecchi
  • Member+
its seems to me they are gonna do vince vs shane..... AGAIN!!! for the e c dub championship (ugh)
zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
Table vs. Ladder match, from Japan:

[youtube=425,350]5_ak6jNwHPc[/youtube]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5_ak6jNwHPc

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: She`z - My Way