JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Onaji Yoru

Author Topic: BEST lookin HP member??? plz dont be biased!!  (Read 19307 times)

Offline kingkevin420

BEST lookin HP member??? plz dont be biased!!
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2006, 09:54:51 PM »
Maki, forever

Offline num2son

• Member+
  • Nice to be Important but more Important to be Nice
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2006, 04:17:24 AM »
Ayaka Kimura
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 04:24:27 AM by num2son »

Designed by Miichan

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2006, 10:30:16 AM »
1. Risa
2. Eri
3. Aichan
4. Konchan
5. Reina

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2006, 10:35:19 AM »
Not biase at allll
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 02:30:19 PM by misugi »

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2006, 03:39:26 AM »
this is like a trick question or something...one could argue that they're all beautiful and be telling the truth...and with there being so many of them, it's really almost impossible to narrow it down to just one 'best'... Yossie, if you can look past the usually short hair and all, is seriously beautiful..i could see why someone would choose her as the best looking... both Risa & Reina (while both very pretty now) i feel are gonna be drop dead gorgeous in a few years, say when they're in their early 20's...same with Eri...they haven't fully blossomed yet, and when they do, lord have mercy...although until then, i'd have to say it's a tie between Ayaka & Ayaya

MikMix04

« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2006, 12:51:03 AM »
Rika Ishikawa!.. End of discussion. Everybody has their own taste in woman i guess. But I think if we hada poll though, rika would have da most votes. Mostly all of them are pretty though.

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2006, 07:04:52 AM »
No bias?  Ishikawa.  She's the best all-around IMO, but there are situations where some of the others surpass her.

Offline xxbakaboi808xx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2006, 11:42:24 PM »
although i am an avid reina/risa/yaguchi lover, id have to say that rika is overall the best looking HP member. She is average or above average in every aspect. She is a pretty normal height, she has a cute face, she has a pretty nice set of breasts (not too big or small) and she has a beautiful body.

in my eyes others surpass her in single things like i think gaki and reina are much cuter and i like that yaguchi is short (im pretty short myself) but rika is just hot...really hot...

Offline imjussakidd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2006, 12:44:58 AM »
Quote from: xxbakaboi808xx
although i am an avid reina/risa/yaguchi lover, id have to say that rika is overall the best looking HP member. She is average or above average in every aspect. She is a pretty normal height, she has a cute face, she has a pretty nice set of breasts (not too big or small) and she has a beautiful body.

I have to agree. She's just overall the best looking. She's beautiful naturally and she has an amazing body.

Offline Himalia

• Unofficial Mr. Moonlight
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2006, 10:37:32 PM »
Well i like Sexy but im a sucka for cute and because of that Konkon all the way for me. Although from a neutral perspective i think it could be Rika Ishikawa or Erika Miyoshi.
Himalias Hello Project Photocard swap shop.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11481.20

MikMix04

« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2006, 05:44:56 AM »
Rika's holding down the #1 spot but Ai Takahashi is growin on me the more i see her. Rika #1 Ai a very close #2

Offline drobin

• Cyborg Shibata my own super heroine
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2006, 06:26:55 AM »
i think its ayumi shibata, shiba-chan got it all she just need to dress somethng more elegant like a night dress and would be perect:D XD

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2006, 10:06:19 PM »
Quote from: xxbakaboi808xx;216458

in my eyes others surpass her in single things like i think gaki and reina are much cuter and i like that yaguchi is short (im pretty short myself) but rika is just hot...really hot...

I have to agree!  Although the 'other girls' I would like personally would be different than yours (especially Sayu of course, but also Maasa and, yes, Reina is definitely growing on me) - I have to say that Rika is the whole package of hotness.  I actually just before seeing this thread had posted a comment here saying how, although the Indian actress Aishwarya Rai has been said to be the most beautiful woman on earth, I actually believe that Rika is MORE beautiful, but just hasn't (yet?) had the widespread exposure of Aishwarya.

I think Rika would win any beauty contest she entered.  (Aishwarya was Miss World...  if Rika was fosused on her H!P career, she could do that too!)

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2007, 04:18:53 PM »
1. Rika Ishikawa
2. Aya Matsuura
3. Miki Fujimoto
4. Ai Takahashi
5. Reina Tanaka

That's my list and my opinions.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2007, 06:13:57 PM »
MIUNA
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 06:25:19 PM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2007, 10:26:41 PM »
Wow, it just so hard to say who is the best looking one cuz they all are pretty in my book.  And to be not biased when thinking of this is even more difficult, practically impossible. but here goes...

Yossi and Eririn are my top 2 girls in H!P, but i wouldn't say they are the prettiest, although there are those times.....u know.:heart:

The best looking would probably either be Mikitty or Rika(to me It's Mikitty just becuz i like her more though).  just my opinion.

Since i'm here, the Honorable Mention(s) goes to:
-Yoshizawa (Yossi) Hitomi:heart:
-Eri Kamei:heart:
-Niigaki Risa
-Konno Asami
-Tanaka Reina
-Matsuura Aya
-Takahashi Ai
-Yuko Nakazawa(she probably one of the most sexiest in H!P, and for someone in her 30s...WOW!!!)
-Abe Natsumi
-Sugaya Risako
...and so on.

Offline Hakai

• Broken chopstick Masta
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A fistful of confetti
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2007, 10:47:21 PM »
Ishikawa Rika

Reasons?

Pretty face & gorgeus body

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2007, 12:34:11 AM »
Biasedly: MIUNA!!!

Complete honesty: Rika Ishikawa, A girl cannot achieve near perfection such as Rika Ishikawa has. There's never been a more perfect girl that I have ever seen in my entire life.

And thats not said lightly, I've been to England, France, Denmark, All provinces and Territories in Canada, 3 States in America, Australia, New Zeland and Japan.

But Rika Ishikawa is about as close to perfect as a girl can get.
-AWESOME BODY
-great speaking and singing voice
-great charisma
-nice face
-nice body
-great ass
-awesome personality
-nice boobs
-and best of all, she's super friendly towards her fans, so she's not faking her kindness, she's genuinely kind.

Offline Loopy

• The Superior
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2007, 07:21:51 PM »
Okada Yui and Kamei Eri.  But I like Yui and her...assets and her...mmm, those lips...more than Eri and her...muscular, sexy thighs and her...cute, perky face...

*masturbates*

Offline cheesesticks

• Member+
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2007, 05:32:11 AM »
Rika is beautiful. No bias.

But Ai, Eri, Miki, Aya, Maki and Yossie have their moments. Woooo. Like in the PBs. Woooooo.
J'aime le fromage.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Onaji Yoru