JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kokeshi Doll - Song of Hasuike

Author Topic: K-POP Music Festival in Sydney, Australia 2011 (Airport pics on pg 4)  (Read 35945 times)

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
Re: K-POP Music Festival in Sydney, Australia 2011 (Airport pics on pg 4)
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2011, 11:31:03 PM »
Here's my pics!

hmm my report, the whole thing was kinda a blur now that I try and look back. I think I was just really focused on trying to get good pics. But it's ok cause I did and I'm really happy! I feel like I've accomplished a goal in life to take good photos at a concert XD

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2011, 07:28:19 AM »
Defty that is an EPIC fanaccount. You just brought back all of my emotions from the weekend and I'm all giddy :heart:

In true Pops style I am super duper late xD and hell I still haven't even finished fixing up my pics and resizing them LOL

After reading Defty's fanaccount, I don't know what else to add lol.
I got to Sydney on the Thursday so I could settle into the city and be ready for the idol's arrival early Friday morning. I can't remember what time it was but it was bloody early when I got to the airport on Friday, I think it was like 6:30am. When we got there mum and I (+ two TVXQ fans) were the only none Asians there at that time and so a camera man & reporter from a big TV station here asked to interview us, I stepped back and let mum and the others talk to him lol. Even then there were a lot of people there, plus police and volunteers from the company running the event to help with security. Someone recognised me and said "hi" in a 'too-friendly' manner coz I didn't recognize them so I was freaked out and was all "uh...hi" and stand offish which I felt so bad about later when it hit me who they are. We were there for a while waiting, Dave stayed outside where there were less people and I was in with all the screaming fangirls coz all the boybands were coming that morning. The crowd kept cheering for random people coming out of the gates to amuses themselves lol, reactions were always pretty funny. When the idols finally came out everyone swarmed up near the gate, I throw  stuff off a chair and jumped on it to film over everyone's head. TVXQ, SHINee, BEAST, MBLAQ, 2AM, miss A and 4Minute were all on that plane so there was lots of screaming and they looked so shocked and happy to see so many fans. Once they were out of the gate people RAN to get outside to see them some more. I just stood on my chair and watched the stampede and legit saw fangirls crying. I LOLed. I gotta say as well, I've always been more of a fan of Fei, Jia and Min than of Suzy and never really saw why she was so damn popular... until I saw her smile in person. OMG I could not stop swooning over her for ages after that, she is such a shining sweetheart <3

about 3/4 of people had left then to try and see them outside, but I turned to my friend and said "SISTAR weren't there!" coz they were the group I knew for a fact where arriving that morning. Coz everyone had moved, we got to choose whatever spot we wanted right up close next to the barrier to wait for SISTAR to come. People eventually started coming back inside too and it filled up a bit more, not as much as it was before coz all the TVXQ fans had left. We waited for ages still with a heap of false alarms for SISTAR and then suddenly out of no where, people up closer to the door started screaming and reaching out so I jumped up on the step bit and leaned over so I could see lol and BAM there was KARA with SISTAR right behind. I was so not expecting KARA! Being so close to them it went by really really fast. Nicole was her usual sweet self trying to wave at people, I was waving with one hand and fancamming with the other and pretty sure she waved back at me xD Hyorin was of course a sweetheart and Bora as well. Dasom was lagging behind so she looked like a staff member xD Hara was all confuzzled coz my friend had a gift for her but she was just reaching out to her and didn't think to call her name so I think she scared the poor girl hahahahaha. (oh and a dude from BEAST was with them too which was kind of random. IDK who Hara's bf is or what he looks like so idk if it was him lol)

After that Dave and I were sitting outside while he went through his pics and being the recognisable fan he is a dude from SSF recognised him from their trip to Korea and came over to chat with his. Dave and I went back into the city and walked down to the Opera House hoping to spot some idols coz we knew the one (or two but they are next to each other) thing that the idols would want to see was the bridge and the Opera House. We couldn't see any but Dave tried taking pics of seagulls in flight which was quite amusing if you ask me lol those things are damn fast! I had to go pick up CL from the train station so we headed back there and then went to have Korean for lunch. I realise now that I never got a chance to take Dave to Chinatown, I'm so sorry T______________T

After lunch, Dave and I jumped on more public transport out to the stadium to watch the rehearsal. They were very strict about no cameras but snuck in a couple of crappy pics of miss A while we were being seated. We were seated way in the back section so couldn't really see them and none of the idols really reacted to the fans until we were kind of leaving when 4minute and miss A were rehearsing Can't Get You Out of My Head and some of the fans were cheering so Jia was waving her hands above her head at us <3 At this point I had spazzed over Jia and Suzy and Min's dorky warm up "dance" and still not over my queen Fei lol. The TVXQ fans were like crying when we had to leave coz they hadn't seen TVXQ yet, but apparently SM tends to be like that, we didn't get let in until after SHINee rehearsed either.
A massive thanks to Dave for giving me the opportunity to see the rehearsal. It was a very cool experience :heart:

Defty pretty much filled in the rest of that night, but two things 1) Defty was somewhere between tipsy/drunk, even if he refuses to admit it! 2) Brand new shoes can't go long distances coz they are brand new and need to be 'worn in', shuddup! :lol:

Back to the airport the next morning bright and early again. This time I took Dave's advice and stayed outside with him for better view. SNSD and Secret were on different planes and both were delayed. We probably got there before 7am again and Soshi didn't arrive until 9am-ish was a long wait, but it was good coz a couple of my friends I've made through kpop and I were talking to one of the volunteer event organisers who was holding up the security rope where we were and he was a sweetheart. All three of us had presents for SNSD (I had a letter to Tiffany) and he said if we couldn't get them to the girls when they walked past, he'd take them for us and give them to their managers. He also told us some little BTS tidbits that he could remember, like the night before he was in charge of getting the food for dinner that the idols had ordered and the only thing KARA had ordered to "eat" was low fat milk. This made me sad but then when I saw Hara's abs at the concert, I wasn't so surprised. He also said 2AM were the nicest and JoKwon is EXACTLY the same BTS as he is on variety shows LOL and that TVXQ had the most amount of presents, they had a huge pile. We added each other on FB LOL and he told me the next day that he did get my letter to Tiffany so YAY~

Anyway, when Soshi finally came out it was all a shock again coz the people inside cheered but it was only brief and we thought it was a false alarm but then suddenly saw Jess at the door and the started walking down the little path that's made with the security rope. They had all these managers and people trying to block the fans views though so no one could pass presents or take good pics and stuff. But thats all irrelevant when the girls are such sweethearts themselves and and and and once Sunny saw me wearing my Sunny 515 cap she FREAKING waved straight at my camera and my brain melted to mush and I just followed with my camera and was like "HOLY FUCKING SHIT I SHOULD WAVE BACK" (coz I wasn't waving, i had Tiffany's letter in the other hand, Sunny waved at me first coz she could see I was a fan, hgkfjhgakfgakfgasdf <3) so I fumbled with my camera trying to get the letter in the hand I had the camera too so I could wave with the other hand and she smiled at me like I'm an idiot hahaha. Then I suddenly remembered there were other members in the group but by that time it was too late and they were all passing me haha so I only saw Jess and Sunny, the rest were just "people walking past" to me. Not that I'm complaining, I saw my top two and they were so close and I was shaking and so giddy coz of Sunny OMFG!

Everyone at that point raaaaaaaaaan down to the bus so they could wave at the girls through the windows. I was too high to think about how awesome being at the bus could be so I didn't go down there until a little later when they were all screaming and I realised the girls were doing fanservice lol. Most of the curtains were closed but every now and then Jess would open it and wave or one epic time where she grabbed the curtain around her face and pouted. She's such a fanservicewhore lol <3 There wasn't THAT many people at the bus so it wasn't too crazy, place Australians are too lazy to be too crazy so when the curtains were closed no one really cheered too much so the girls weren't disturbed, but then they'd cheer loudly when they opened them. I missed Taeyeon doing hearts with her arms over her head, but I saw pics of it later. I did see her smiling and waving though <3 Yuri also bumped the curtain and opened it and everyone screamed and she quickly closed it xD The bus left but then like 10 mins later it was back and we were all so confused we thought they had forgotten their luggage, then we thought they were waiting for Secret... we had no idea what was going on, they were probably there for another 10 mins just sitting on the bus. You could see all the fan gifts being passed around on the bus. Dave was video skyping with Dinny so she could see the bus and stuff and I saw who I call the sexy manager and Dave was like "say hi to dinny" and I was like "Hi Dinny! OMG is that the sexy manager?! Is it?! is it?!" like jumping up and down... I think I scared Dave and sorry Dinny LOL.

Back to waiting for Secret. I don't know how long we were waiting but it didn't seem long, I think another 10 mins or 20 after Soshi left for the 2nd time. But we knew when they arrived coz the cheer inside went on for so long and I was like "wow what is taking so long" and then when they came out you could see why. They walked so slow, arms full of presents. JiEun was leading the way waving at like every person she could, interacting with everyone, taking every gift. Holy crap I was just amazed at what utterly sweet people they were. I didn't need to slow down their fancam at all! Which is good coz then you can hear JiEun say "hwaiting" to someone who said it to her, 'anyeoung' to everyone lol and Hyosung gasp in glee and surprise at the amount of love and fans they had there. It was a beautiful morning worth it morning with the Sunny wave and the Secret everything, lack of sleep and early rising was nothing! I talked to random fans and to others I kind of knew a lot that morning and I was proud of myself for not being shy ^_____^

Defty filled in the rest of the day and he did am AMAZING job talking about the concert, pretty much covered all the little "moments" I wanted to mention. At the end I was standing on a chair lol I do that alot right? and still needed to hold my camera over my head so my arms were sooooooo sore and the fancam gets so shaky xD I do need to say myself Hara's abs in person are incredible! Fei is, omg, can't even describe her beauty, and Seungyeon, who has always quite obviously been my least fave KARA member, captivated me with her beauty too, I couldn't stop taking pics of her :heart: I was very proud of all the Australian fans, the idols looked so happy to see such support, I don't think they were expecting so many people. Taeyeon's smiles and clear happiness was a stand out coz quite often she looks like an emo kid on stage LOL. Poor YulTi though, we all kept just cheering through their Korean MCs coz we couldn't understand it anyway xD Sooyoung was another highlight for me. During the dance battle I was like "holy shit she is hot!". All the performers kept me super entertained. I don't like BEAST's look but love their music so I didn't take a single pic of them but had a BLAST dancing and screaming along to their songs. As Defty said, KARA, no words for the energy they brought. All my KARA feelings came rushing back. Just amazing! TVXQ bored me after that high, but Yunho's "sexy" facial expressions were enough to keep us entertained. Lol poor guy, I think I just kept taking pics of him at the worst times lol.

To fill in what happened after the concert, Daigong, you would be proud! Defty and I totally perved up the packed train because we very  loudly were gasping, moaning and making other probably not so suitable noises for public while watching my Hyosung fancam in slow motion... ho-shi- that cleavage, dayuuuuum! I saw someone made a gif of it from a Korean site, I was proud coz that cleavage deserves giffing! :lol: Also when we were looking Fei pics and fancam, still on the train, Defty and I were swooning. Good times!

Eventually we (Defty, me, CL and Chris) got out on the town at about midnight and had some dinner, the only place we could eat really was KFC lol, walking up and down the street looking for a karaoke place open we finally found one, sung some songs badly, drank some beer and CL and I got back to the hotel at about 3am or something. We hoped to see some idols (I swore at least Min would go out) out clubbing, but not going to a club ourselves and knowing they were leaving the next morning, we gave up that hope lol. On my way home the next day I got some sad news... Apparently the idols had an official after party just up from where our karaoke place was and miss A were spotted walking around the street that we were on that whole time. So close yet so far! T____T LOL. Oh well, seeing them at the airport surprising felt like a satisfied amount of stalking for me. I knew what hotel they were staying at and it was just near mine, but I couldn't be bothered trying to hang out there anyway lol. My mum say CN Blue there though coz she was with a friend staying at that hotel at 2am one night and mum was leaving as CN Blue were getting back, smiled at each other~

The End.

I'll put up my concert fancams in the next post, although I still have Nicole Mister cams I need to edit together, I tried really hard to get her butt dance but wasn't easy T____T and I'll post pics... one day LOL
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 08:22:49 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2011, 07:31:37 AM »

Fei *swoons*

:heart:

:drool:

HARASICA!

:drool:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kokeshi Doll - Song of Hasuike