JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trademark - Sight

Author Topic: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]  (Read 877557 times)

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Takahashi Ai Thread 川*’ー’) [+133 pages]
« Reply #300 on: July 30, 2007, 10:45:20 AM »
Man I loved the RR21 performance in the latest Music Fair.

And what I mostly loved about it was how the group looked, and the pandas fit in just great. But naturally, it's all about Aichan.
I was nice to see and to short :) what I still do not like about it is the up-down movement at the end, to long and artificial.

Offline Cassandra

• Member+
« Reply #301 on: July 31, 2007, 01:16:54 PM »
ai-chan is so cute >__<
hey,it's promotional time again :P
ha..ai-ism is finally opened  >_______<
i hopw you guys like the new verison <3
also leave your lovely comments if you have time~haaa... :P
http://www.ai-ism.net
also, there is a birthday project :P
dun miss the chance to show ai how you love her~
haaaaaaaaa -_-
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 05:08:00 AM by Cassandra »

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #302 on: July 31, 2007, 11:56:56 PM »
Cassandra, the link you posted doesn't work, but the one in your signature works. Just letting you know, oh and very nice site =D

Offline Cassandra

• Member+
« Reply #303 on: August 01, 2007, 05:09:22 AM »
Cassandra, the link you posted doesn't work, but the one in your signature works. Just letting you know, oh and very nice site =D
thanks  :wub:
i 've change the link above :yep:
you can aso join the birthday project :heart:

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #304 on: August 02, 2007, 06:18:46 PM »
Quote from: tama-sama
Rika ranks at #6 in the latest CDTV's Who you want to be your girlfriend poll and is the highest in H!P.

1 YUI
2 持田香織(Every Little Thing)
3 浜崎あゆみ
4 大塚愛
5 BoA
6 石川梨華(美勇伝)
7 絢香
8 高橋愛(モーニング娘。)
9 倖田來未
10 安室奈美恵
11 柴咲コウ
12 吉澤ひとみ
13 hiroko(mihimaru GT)
14 田中れいな(モーニング娘。)
15 リア・ディゾン
16 aiko
17 木村カエラ
18 宇野実彩子(AAA)
19 中島美嘉
20 上戸彩

Isn't that cool  :wub:

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #305 on: August 03, 2007, 07:02:13 AM »
Out of that list I think I'd want to date BoA ! She's so cute : ) But Ai-chan would be right after, my second place  :heart: and Reina not too far behind in third !

I once heard a phrase like that and it seems it's still true, "Ishikawa Rika is everybody's favorite". I like her a lot too. If I were to pick on personality and cuteness alone I think I'd pick her  :wub:

Quickly changing subject, could any Ai-chan expert give me a hand ? I'd like to know what songs has Ai performed solo ? I"m trying to gather the mp3 but it is quite hard ... I think all I have are Furusato and Koi no Uta (not sure about this one)

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #306 on: August 03, 2007, 08:31:59 AM »
How about her first solo work ?

Yume Kara Samete

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #307 on: August 03, 2007, 08:54:29 AM »
Furusato
Yume Kara Samete
Ribbon no Kishi
Yuki / Ai Anata ≧ Suki (Her solo really, with Risa yapping)

In Uta Doki:
Cha-Cha-Cha (Akemi Ishii cover)
Sailor Fuku to Kikanjuu (Hiroko Yakishimaru)
Sotsugyo Sashin (Yumi Arai)
Yureru Omoi (Zard)

Crapload of songs in Young Town Karaoke Box, as well as other random performances and shows humm...

These just off the top of my head. I'm sure I forget a bunch.

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #308 on: August 03, 2007, 02:32:48 PM »
Thanks for the help guys ! I think I''l have to stop by the H!P Request Thread  :P But I'll try to find some on eMule first.

Yuki / Ai Anata ≧ Suki (Her solo really, with Risa yapping)
This one I've heard before, I think I have a video of this. But I had no idea of what the name of the song was. Ai singing this one is so nice !

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #309 on: August 03, 2007, 10:53:18 PM »
I would consider Yuki/Ai * Anata ≧ Suki to be her song ya, the MC GAKI segment in the beginning is mostly to set the mood.

I love the song really because its so cute and does seem verry much like a nice winter sweet song.

Only wish I could remember how to pronouce the song...lol, was it Ai no Yuki bun kakeru anata dainari equals suki or something like that... really long without all the math...lol... but she's so adorable doing it!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline aimaime

• Ai T's Iced Tea
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gakky^^
« Reply #310 on: August 04, 2007, 12:01:37 AM »
Hello Aichan fans. The Ai-chan Love Hello DVD subs is almost done. There's just one tiny part that needs translating. Since Ayabie's away would someone who has the DVD and has powerful Japanese like to help translate what she says from 1:00:43 to 1:01:25 (hr:min:sec) of the video? It's less than a minute. I really don't get what she's saying about Phuket and Hawaii.

You'll be acknowledged in the video, of course. After that the vid's ready to be encoded and the love can be shared. Anyone willing to lend a hand please pm me. now why does the last two sentences sound rather wrong?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 12:07:02 AM by aimaime »

sangatsu7 - movies, music, variety shows, japan, aichan, rants, etc..

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #311 on: August 04, 2007, 01:31:09 AM »
Hello Aichan fans. The Ai-chan Love Hello DVD subs is almost done. There's just one tiny part that needs translating. Since Ayabie's away would someone who has the DVD and has powerful Japanese like to help translate what she says from 1:00:43 to 1:01:25 (hr:min:sec) of the video? It's less than a minute. I really don't get what she's saying about Phuket and Hawaii.

You'll be acknowledged in the video, of course. After that the vid's ready to be encoded and the love can be shared. Anyone willing to lend a hand please pm me. now why does the last two sentences sound rather wrong?

Thank you.

I could ask my japanese teacher on Tuesday, if until there no one gives you the meaning, I'll try to help : )

invisname
Do you remember which concert she sings that song ? I know I've seen it somewhere but as each days passes it get's harder to find anything in my H!P collection. If you could kindly tell me  :P

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #312 on: August 04, 2007, 02:32:51 AM »
I'm trying out that japanese for ai too but its not easy...and I'm not sure what part is the starting point so I just started from the line before I heard hawaii...:-P still trying though... step by step.

Ai-chan has sung in two different concerts, if you want her in green and purple with the MC GAKI starter than you should look at teh 2007 winter H!P concert. If you remember just her performing it in yellow then you'd want to look at the sexy 8 beat concert, its 14th chapter according to the box ^^.

Hope that helps... its hard to resist her cutely drawing dainari equals and hearts in the air... adorable!!

EDIT:
Ok taking a break from listening, so let's do some Ai math

Ai + Singing cute
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 04:24:48 AM by invisname »
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #313 on: August 04, 2007, 05:40:23 AM »
I think Ai-chan talked more in the half hour of this show then the past 1 year combined:

Morning Musume and Berryz Koubou - Yahoo Talk 070802

Link: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=8821

(BTW Leader mess-up at the end :) )

Eat that Utaban, if you engage them enough they talk back.
I think for Utaban they do need to talk for them selfs a bit more to 'overpower' the hosts, might have to do with they also are 10 years older now...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 05:42:59 AM by frblckstr1 »

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #314 on: August 04, 2007, 05:42:33 AM »
Awww Takitty is so cute plus her sreams are of the devil and those are the reasons shes my fav. MM member.

Offline aimaime

• Ai T's Iced Tea
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gakky^^
« Reply #315 on: August 04, 2007, 09:33:33 AM »
Thanks for offering to help Yuna & invisname. I hope one of you will be able to find the meaning of those last few sentences.

^
^
I hate it how those Utaban hosts have it set in their heads that Old Musume = Great fun!.. New Musume = Boring.. and don't even put an effort with them :angry:

sangatsu7 - movies, music, variety shows, japan, aichan, rants, etc..

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #316 on: August 04, 2007, 05:29:29 PM »

Offline Hamilton

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #317 on: August 04, 2007, 11:03:50 PM »

Talk about stating the obvious?

:wub:

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #318 on: August 05, 2007, 12:47:43 AM »

Seriously!  :heart:

I think Ai-chan talked more in the half hour of this show then the past 1 year combined:

Morning Musume and Berryz Koubou - Yahoo Talk 070802

Link: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=8821

(BTW Leader mess-up at the end :) )

Is the date of this right? I watched this a few days ago... I think it's 070726 instead of 070802.

Anyway, I loved how they were all having so much fun in this. and it's nice to hear Takahashi talking so much. Becoming leader has really given her room to shine.  :heart:

And to be a bit off topic, that cameraman seemed to like Lin Lin's legs.  :grin:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #319 on: August 05, 2007, 01:10:34 AM »

sorry to change the subject, but...  Is this pic from the Love Hello in Phuket. if that so, then would u mind telling me where i can get the subtitle file for it or the hardsub one just in case?

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trademark - Sight