JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-51 - Donna ni

Author Topic: Rival? Chapter 21 11/21  (Read 13027 times)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: Rival? Chapter 9 10/11
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2010, 03:23:10 PM »
So Yurina is intrested in Chii, I suppose that leaves a strait battle for Chisa between Mai and Momo!  :panic:

So Chii is stalking Miya  :lol: but it seems as though Miya has someone else on her mind (Saki???), I suppose that's all good for Yurina  :twothumbs

Poor Momo afraid of the movie, but she jumps towards Chisa for protection and then Chisa suggests they leave together, poor Mai  :cry: and poor Yurina aswell  :smhid

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 10 10/12
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 11:52:50 AM »
@oddy a lot is with everyone seems out of place luckily the only way to solve it is experiments and thus starts the action

Chapter 10

“Momo, we can't show Mai that we have feelings, its too early.”  Momo shook her as she wrapped her arms around her.

“I have to tell her the truth, even if she does hate me, it will only make up the time we should have been together.”  Chisa closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she went back in to see the seat next to hers was gone and suddenly ran back out to see Mai just coming back in.

“I have to say something....”  Chisa dragged her toward the restrooms.

“Is it with Momo?  If it is, I would like to hear it.”  Mai sat down as Chisa put her hand on her shoulder.

“I really like Momo, ever since we were kids, I liked her a lot but every time she would protect me I felt more than friends with her, in a way, I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon.”  Mai interrupted aas she nodded.

“Wa ka ri ma shita.”  Mai gave Chisa a hug as she began to walk away from her.

“Wait, don't be like this, I just realized this.”  Mai shook her head.

“I had a feeling, but I knew a weakness and I used it, however, if I wasn't going to win, I had a backup plan.”  She handed over a note and opening up to a few words: Thank you for being honest.

“I'll see you in school tomorrow, and I will continue my competition towards you.”  Mai stuck out her tongue.

Chisa sat outside the room waiting for the movie to be over and watching a frightened Momo come out was hilarious to her eyes, she gave her a hug as Yurina looked over the two seeing the gang member walking in with her candy bar.  Miya looked up seeing Yurina walking towards her and she stuck the bar into her pocket and closed her fist.

“First off, don't touch me, my gang will surround you guys quick and second, it isn't my fault that she likes me.”  Miya explained as Yurina let her fist go.

“I want you to tell me, what she sees in you.”  Yurina said in a soft voice.

“I don't know, is it my looks, my power, or just I have a soft side for dolls.”  Yurina gave a confused face as she mentioned the last part.

“I keep dolls in my locker for good luck, they help me become more confident in the gang and just something I cherish.  She isn't that complicated, she just has beauty to her, anyways I need to watch my movie, see ya later.”  Miya waved as the three left the theater. 

The three walked back to Momo's house for late snacks before Yurina had to go home, Momo sat next to Chisa  as they played with each other leaving Yurina alone and picking at the food.  Without notice, Momo placed her lips on top of Chisa's, Yurina paused as they were close enough to make her feel uncomfortable, they both looked at her as she excused herself from the house.  Momo got off of Chisa and placed her hands on her lap.

“I hope we can solve this soon, Yurina looked angry....”  Chisa mentioned.

“Tomorrow, we shall make a plan to get them together.  Ready?”  Both cheered as Chisa left to take her bath and go to sleep for a long day tomorrow.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Rival? Chapter 10 10/12
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2010, 04:17:21 PM »
Poor Mai, Chisa asked her not to be upset but I suppose it must be hard for Mai who has been chasing Chisa for a while without her even noticing, at least she has a back up plan but I worry slightly at what it could be!

Miya Yurina confrontation, Miya was kinda cool about it all though, she is right, it's not her fault Chii likes her, Miya keeping dolls is kinda  :lol: I think that Miya may not be all the big gang member she seems to be.

Chisa and Mai were a bit insencitive at the end of this chapter too, being all loving when Yurina is alone with them is kinda harsh, especially as she is angst over the girl she is after likes someone else...

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 11 10/13
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2010, 12:06:30 AM »
@oddy that last part was the actual influence to this chapter, but Mai will come back with something interesting...

Chapter 11

The next morning was quite a gloomy day, the rain came down hard with the streets being flooded, they grabbed their boots and carried their shoes to school.  Chisa and Momo had their umbrellas up with very little communication between them as the streets were more dangerous when the storms came around.  As they got to their stop, Yurina was ready to leave as Chinami came in with her usual smile and Yurina's hands felt numb as she was ready to go for her.  Realizing Miya was there, Yurina took a deep breath and went toward Chii.  Miya turned and noticed the tall girl walking towards them, she went to the side as Chinami became the open target.

“Sumi...masen... Are you available tomorrow night?”  Yurina asked as Miya smiled and Chinami was taken aback.

“Sure.... I need to ask my parents first, but what shall we do?”  Chinami tilted her head to the side.

“I'm not sure, but we can always go for some noodles, if we are hungry, or maybe some Chinese food ?”  Yurina looked around before giving her options.

“Sure, I need some break from studying.”  Both laughed as Chinami got her food and followed Yurina out of the door.

Chisa and Momo looked at each other in confusion as their elaborate plan wasn't put into action but they guessed if there was anything, it was going to happen anyway.  Walking in, Miya was still talking to the cashier and going to the other cashier for their order, Chisa managed to interrupt their discussion.

“So, Miya how you been doing?”  Chisa asked with a smile on her face.

“Please let me ask her out....”  Miya said under her breath.

“She looks pretty, what is your name?”  Chisa's smile grew bigger.

“Her name is Shimizu Saki, she is a first-year college student and she is interested in dance.”  Miya said out loud as Chisa moved in closer.

“So Shimizu-san, you like Miya.”  Miya stopped as she looked back at Saki.

“Yes, I do, she looks rather nice in her clothes today.”  Miya started to blush at the compliment.

“I wonder if Miya should ask you out....”  Chisa elbowed Miya as she tried to fight it off.

“Ah, you like to karaoke, Miya-chan?”  Saki asked.

“Yeah.... although I am not very good, my friend is much better....”  Miya blushed again at the proposition.

“No worries, just us two tonight, ok?”  Miya nodded and ran back outside without her umbrella and danced in the rain, Chisa and Momo picked up their morning meal and ran off to school as fast as they could away from the rain.

As they reached the gates, the teacher appeared in front of Chisa and Mrs. Fujimoto seemed to be in a bad mood.  Chisa didn't know what the problem was but followed her to her office.

“Okai-san, I need your help.”  Chisa nodded.

“The school nurse has been my long-time friend since I have been hired here and in return I have 10,000 yen.”  Chisa's eyes widened to the deal.  “First, you have to ask her about tonight's dinner with my husband, can she make the reservation for her and I?”  Chisa nodded and ran over to the nurse's office.

Chisa anxiously walked over to the nurse's office as she always had a smile and sang a tune when she was busy.  As she knocked on the door, she turned around to see a girl at the door and told her to come in.

“So, are you sick or injured.”  She asked.

“No, Fujimoto-sensei asked if you could changed the reservation?”  She knitted her eyebrows to the girl's request.

“Okay, Miki-tan sure likes using her students, like how she likes me around a lot, well thanks for the heads up and here's a piece of candy for your trouble.”  Chisa walked out with a hard candy and ran back to the office.

“Success.”  Chisa said as she gave her reward.

“Quiet though, I only do this to people like women.”  She winked as she went into her first class.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2010, 01:51:23 PM »
Aww so Chii make like Yurina as well  :wub:, it's nice that Miya stood back and let Yurina get on with asking Chii.

Looks like Miya had her eyes on Saki anyway, Chisa getting involved on getting them out on a date was pretty cool, and Miya danging in the rain with joy was  :lol:

Hmm I wonder quite what Miki is up too, she seems to be up to some trouble, and she may be using Chisa, the scholl nurse hinted as much!

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2010, 05:02:17 PM »
so.... Miya like Saki....  :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: and Saki like Miya too!!!! :nya: :nya: :nya:

looks like things are becoming better between Chii and Yurina.....  :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: maybe they will end up together after all.... :ding: :ding: :ding:

i guess the only one that's hurt right now is Mai..... :err: :err: :err: i wonder what she's planning to get Chisa back.... :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 12 10/16
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2010, 11:04:39 PM »
@oddy: Miki is the glue to everybody, she will appear as a guide to everyone

@abok: we'll see for Mai

Chapter 12

The day slowly went by with the assembly at the end of the day, Chisa sat back in her class looking at the board and gave a yawn to the dry subject.  She began to notice the teacher becoming anxious as she quickly wrote out the assignment and turned to them.

“Sorry, the teachers have a meeting for lunch and I need to get my food so it is an extended lunch for everybody.” As she said that, everyone heard a commotion outside and everyone ran out to the crowd.

“What's happening?”  Chisa asked her fellow classmate.

“Two girls are fighting., looks like one is Mai.”  Chisa ran through the crowd and saw Mai with a bloody lip and the other girl sprawled out on the ground.

“What are you doing, Mai?”  Chisa asked as she tried to calm down her.

“This is for you.....”  She walked toward the head master's office with a teacher and saw the girl sit up on the ground.

“Get the nurse.”  Chisa called as she saw the woman running down the hallway as she got up and dusted herself up.  She looked to the right and saw a student with a smile on her face but noticing her emblem, she was not from this school.  Chisa walked by her and she tailed her until Chisa got to the water fountain and she went to her side.

“So, you like stopping fights?”  She said as Chisa became startled at her appearance.

“Not really, just that she was involved and I am watching out for her.”  She nodded as another girl with the same uniform appeared but she was more gentle on the face.

She watched the two walk out of the building as the bell for lunch rang and tried to look for Momo on the upper campus.  As she turned she saw Momo with her tray filled with food and Chisa manage to get a few snacks for their meal together. Momo brought her over to the table with Yurina and Chinami as they were smiling as usual.

“Momo, you got her over here, hooray.”  Chinami cheered as Chisa couldn't contain the cuteness of Chinami's cheer.

“Yeah, Chisa is so cool, she is willing to come here and become like one of us, although the food on the lower end is better.”  Chisa and Yurina giggled as Chinami had a questioned look.

The four spent the lunch hour talking about each other as they never were together from before and they learned about Chinami being a cheerleader in her former school.  Yurina liked reading her suspense novels and was the middle blocker on the volleyball team.  Chisa and Momo felt a little better about putting them together as they got to learn a little more and becoming closer to new friends.  The final lunch bell rang and everyone evacuated the cafeteria as they went back to class but Momo held Chisa back.

“Meet me near the entrance before the assembly starts.”  She gave a wink before going back to their respective classrooms.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Rival? Chapter 12 10/16
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2010, 01:07:46 PM »
Mai in a fight, is it becasue she is upset with the whole Chisa/Momo thing, who was she fighting? is it important? Why did Mai say she was fighting for Chisa, is she protecting her from something.

Who are these girls from the other school? and what where they doing in Chisa's school? Had they set the girl that Mai was fighting to disrupt things in the other school, do they have something to do with Mai or are their other reasons?....

Nice to see Yurina and Chii getting closer together anyway  :wub:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 13 10/19
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2010, 04:27:44 AM »
@oddy Mai still has feelings but something comes up in the next chapter

Chapter 13

Chisa saw Fujimoto-sensei in the hallway as she smiled and waved hello to her as she entered into the classroom.  She quickly sat in her seat and looked over to find Mai next to her with gum in her mouth and grabbed her out of the classroom without Fujimoto noticing as she wrote out her agenda on the blackboard.

“Chisa.... I have a favor....”  Chisa looked around before listening in.

“Here's 10,000 yen, can you please hire me someone to protect me?”  Mai fell to her knees as she begged in front of her friend.

“What if she wants more?”  Mai gave her a piece of paper.

“Tell her to give me a call and we can discuss the details, ok?”  Chisa nodded with the money in her pocket and went back into the classroom.

She began to think who would be willing to protect a girl and suddenly remembered Miya who was in the gang but to do so in front of Saki.  Chisa began to sit back and thought of a plan to help out Mai but she also thought about how Mai would feel about her if she didn't pull through on it.  In her dilemma, she looked around for a distraction to get it off her mind, luckily Fujimoto has a short attention span.  Chisa threw a piece of chalk from the side board to Fujimoto's head and quickly turned to the class.

“Who threw that?”  She walked over to the middle of the room and dragged the boy out of the classroom as Chisa sneaked out.

She walked out into the hallway and onto the corner where the gangs usually hung out and saw the leader walked by her.  As she saw Miya in the corner and motioned her to the room to make a deal, Miya followed her in, and presented the money in front of her.

“Chisa, what is this?  You are not in trouble right?”  Chisa shook her head.

“Okay, what's the name?” Miya asked with her book of names.

“Hagiwara Mai.”  Chisa responded as Miya's eyes widened.

“She sure picked the wrong group to deal with, these girls are hardcore, and Reina has deals with them.”  Miya opened the door and called Reina in.

“Who is she and why is she here?”  Miya whispered the information into her ear and Reina started to grit her teeth.

“Your friend has a problem, right?  Okay you have her info?”  Chisa handed over the piece of paper and took out her phone to call her.  After a lengthy conversation, she hung up and called another number.  Her expression was quite calm until she hung up and slammed her fist into the table.

“Is it good?”  Reina shook her head.

“Go to the assembly, I have a person with her right now, she will protect her for the time being, I need to stop this from happening.”  Reina ran toward the auditorium as Miya and Chisa followed behind.

“Chisa, your friend is going to be toast with the people she is dealing with, let's hope Reina can help.”  Miya whispered as Chisa saw Momo outside the door.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2010, 02:30:06 PM »
What on earth has Mai gotten herself into, and where did she get all that money from.

Hmm it seems like Miya and Reina now who Mai seems to have gotten on the wrong side of and are worried for her, I wonder what it was that Mai has done to piss them off.

I wonder how Chisa will explain all of this to Momo, she and Mai don't really see eye to eye and if Momo thinks that Mai is mixing with the wrong people then she may want Chisa not to see her!

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2010, 02:57:25 PM »
looks like Mai is in deep trouble right now..... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

i wonder what will happen to her if Reina can't help her.... :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: but i really hope that Reina can....... :nervous :nervous

Chisa is so kind.... XD she's trying to help Mai and let's hope that her kindness towards Mai will not put her relationship with Momo in danger.... :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 14 10/24
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2010, 11:08:19 AM »
@ abok and oddy you have pretty much got the dilemma she is in and what she does affects the story in general, no gory violence but school life violence

Chapter 14

“What you were doing with Miya?  Are you in trouble?”  Momo asked as she grew concerned over her friend.

“No, its Mai, I saw two girls from another school walking around and they seem to have a grudge against her.”  Chisa explained as they got into the auditorium seeing Chinami and Yurina sitting in the bleachers. 

They patiently waited for the assembly to start and Chisa heard her phone ring and picked up to hear Mai on the other side.

“Thanks for helping me, now I need to explain something, the two people you saw are a rival gang to Miya, they had asked if I could gather info on the group but I got so distracted in trying to go out with you that I made a mistake and they were bombarded by a trap they set up for them, so I needed Miya's help but going up to them for help is quite hard especially that they have a truce with each other.  So, it gave me sometime to run away for a while, so I'll be back one day.”  Before Chisa could answer, Mai hung up and slipped the phone back into her pocket as she saw the assembly starting with the usual stuff to cheer up the crowd.

However, the message did haunt her a bit even though Mai was going to let things settle down but the two girls could be anywhere to sabotage the assembly or if they knew, they could always track her down and before anything else, she felt the vibration of a text sent by Miya.

Those two girls you saw, they know you are behind this, but I told them the back story and they decided to give you a pass for now.

Chisa gave out a sigh of relief but she felt something rumbling underneath her and she acted calm until an explosion was heard from the school building and everyone evacuated out of the auditorium as the smoke began to rise to the air.

“Did someone blew up the chemistry lab?”  Yurina looked over at everyone.

“I don't know but from the looks of things we might be having people pranking.”  Momo said as she remembered a time where the pranks got out of control that school had to be canceled to clean up all the mess.

“I'm not sure, but I feel quite afraid if they are attacking our school but I have a plan to reach out to them but we all need to work together, it may have to involve Miya....”  The three others grasped at the name.

“Natsuyaki, would never help us, well for you Chisa, there is an exception but if there is a way to solve this quietly, she is not the one to do it.”  Momo explained but Chisa knew that it would be the way to at least stop the violence for now.

“Okay, Chisa, I want you to know that I will support you even though it is wrong in my heart to do so, but there is something.”  Momo handed over 10,000 yen for security and Chisa went on her way to the corner.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2010, 12:23:29 PM »
So Mai's gone on the run from these girls from the other school, I wonder when she will return? Seems as though Chisa may be more involved then she wants to be, at least she has Miya who seems as though she will back her up, even if Momo, Chii and Yurina arn't that keen to get involved with Miya!

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2010, 11:35:38 PM »
Mai ran away!!! :shocked :shocked :shocked i hope not for too long.... :nervous :nervous :nervous

looks like the girls are not very convince that Miya's going to help them... :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Momo is sweet.... :wub: :wub: :wub:she decided to help Chisa even though she did not like it..... :) :)what a sweet and caring girlfriend.... :inlove: :inlove:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 15 11/2
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2010, 05:58:37 AM »
@oddy Momo has an incredibly good heart and let Chisa choose her way

@abok Mai may come back...

Chapter 15

After meeting up with Miya, Chisa felt a chill down her spine as she didn't want to know what her plan was but to not let Saki know of her girlfriend's plot was harder said than done.  Luckily, Saki worked in the afternoon on school days so it would give some time for Miya to work her magic, however peeking their head in, they noticed the one cashier there and felt a person poking from behind.

“Hey, is Miya around?”  Saki asked as she had her apron rolled up in her hands.

“We haven't seen her today, Saki.”  Momo lied on purpose and Saki went into the store and greeted her fellow co-workers.

The four entered into the store to get their usual after school snack but the feeling of the cloud over their heads started to make them nervous about Miya's plan and a false move could cost them more dearly.  They patiently looked through the glass to see the food presented and each got themselves a meat bun before heading out the door.  At the second, they left the store, Chisa's phone rang and the fear grew among the group.

“Hello.”

“Miya here, I have set them up into a trap, would you be interested in a show?”  Chisa paused as she tried to figure out what she was talking about and turned toward Momo as she munched through her snack.

“Chisa.... what is it?”  Momo asked as Chisa covered the speaker part of the phone.

“Miya is inviting us to a show, but I feel it might be more harm than good.”  Chisa's inner thoughts were getting clouded by her feelings of hatred and disappointment.

“We gotta go home.”  Chinami grabbed Yurina's hand and both waved good bye to their friends as Momo and Chisa began to get curious about Miya's plan.

“Where is it, Miya?”  Chisa asked.

“Reina's place by the store....”  Chisa's mouth glued shut as she tried to think about it more but Momo came in and answered the phone.

“Miya, thanks for the offer but we shall pass on it.”  Momo hanged up the phone and noticed a figure in front of her as she tried to step away but couldn't.

Momo felt the woman grabbing her arm as she tried to break away but Chisa stood there as she figured out what was going on.  Chisa whispered into woman's ear and let them by with Miya in front of the door to the performance and through the mirror, it was two girls tied to a chair, and both struggling to get out.  Chisa noticed the two girls were the ones after the fight was broken up that they lingered before escaping the property.  Momo and Chisa sat down as Miya took the tape off of one of the girl's mouth and began to tease her with her fingers running across her face while her partner continued to fight until she fell to the ground.

Momo turned away as Chisa began to see the teasing continued on the girl and Miya stood over the fallen girl as she gave her a kiss on the lips.  The girl on the ground struggled as the one sitting up was in shock and Chisa decided to turn on the audio in their room.

“Riichan.... you liked me before right?”  She nodded as Miya kicked the girl on the ground.

“Airiin, you know why I am doing this?  Risako had feelings for me but I had to reject her because I knew you liked her and Rii was doing her best not trying to make me leave.”  Her explanation was cut short as Airi began to cry.

“Rii, is that true?  I did liked you for a long time and I felt jealous, but I did the right thing, bitch.”  Miya gave her another kick to the midsection as Rii stood there and watch the abuse.

“I know Miya for a long while and looked up to her since I met her and she always treated me respect and kindness, even if it was illegal, I always trusted her with my heart.  However, since you did rat out Miya, I hated you so much that I had to get closer to Miya and when it struck, I had it all set up for you to suffer.”  Rii sat up straight as Airi paused her crying.

“I understand, please let me go.”  Airi's chair was set upright and Miya untied her from the chair.  “Rii I knew you would never approved but I needed a partner and Miya stuck with Reina, so I dragged you along and with all the anger, I felt my pain, I am going to leave you alone and if you want me to leave you forever, say so.”

Rii took a deep breath and paused before her response and feeling Miya taking care of her at the moment, she stood still.

“I want you in my life but not now....”  Miya untied both of them and Airi left the chamber while Risako stayed in.

“Miya.... I still have those feelings.”  Miya quieted her with a blow to the midsection.

“Sorry, you are too late.”  Miya said as she let Rii go and entered into the car as she was taken to the hospital.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Rival? Chapter 15 11/2
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2010, 03:58:05 PM »
Wow! Miya dosn't mess about when she gets down to business does she!  :O Even id Miya is kinda in the right how can she kick poor little Airi?  :cry:

I get the feeling that Miya may be involved with theser other girls aswell, perhaps more so that Mai is.....

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 16 11/4
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2010, 11:44:11 AM »
@oddy Miya is quite a badass and her character is the one that reflects to what she really is, so it changes over time

Chapter 16

Saki looked outside to see a car speeding by and a calm Miya walking towards her, Miya smiled as Saki waved her down and not noticing the stains on her clothing she walked up and felt the sweat roll down her head.

“Hey, you seem to be working hard.”  Saki joked as Miya gave her hug.

“Yeah, its quite fun doing my job.”  Miya faked a smile as she gave her a peck on Saki's cheek.

“Well, my break is almost over, too bad you can't hang around for long, the other co-workers like to take their breaks every hour and on special days they are away for most of the day.”  Saki waved goodbye as Chisa and Momo walked out startled.

They walked past the backdoor and onto the main street as Miya began to look around and dialed up Reina's number to confirm the job but she hung up before the call went through.  She looked back at the duo and shook her head.

“What's wrong?”  Momo asked as Miya pondered her move.

“I just realized something, Risako wanted to hang around Airi to protect her but Rii once told me about her friend at the school they go to had been elected president by bribing the students and she has a lot of power in that gang that was originally there.....”  Miya said to herself and dialed another number.

“Maasa, I need you to come down to the local store and you can enjoy your evening with me.”  Miya hung up and sat at the corner with her head in her hands.\

Chisa and Momo looked at each other as Miya began to mumble to herself and walking down the street was a tall girl with a big smile on her face and looked inside the store.  She looked back toward the group on the corner and walked into the store as she bowed her head toward Saki and Momo began to notice how they were interacting with each other.  Miya looked inside and shrugged her shoulders as she went back to her thinking.

“Momo, I think Miya doesn't know that she bodyguard is flirting with her girlfriend.”  Chisa whispered and Miya stood up.

“Saki seems to like Maasa a lot, she feels that Maasa has more boy qualities than I do, she hasn't said it herself but the feeling that she never wants to be with me is sometimes obvious.”  Momo slapped her across her face.

“Miya, she is not going to sway if she is your girlfriend, she likes to have conversations, so Maasa is a very good fit for her style, but she really loves you and even without her saying it, she will confide in you.”  After Momo tried to get Miya back together, Maasa stood behind them with a few croquettes and gave one to each of them and tilted her head to her side, noticing Miya sad expression.

“Miya!  Stop crying, you are a strong leader, no one has your power over me, and Saki told me that she has a wonderful girlfriend.”  Miya wiped away her tears.

“Really?”  Miya quivered as Maasa rubbed her dirty hand into Miya's scalp.

“She talks about you every time and she had asked about you liked and I gave her hints.”  Miya took a huge bite and pranced around to the entertainment of Chisa and Momo.  Maasa had a great laugh as she took another bite of her croquette.

The four sat on the corner as the sunset went behind the buildings and the street lights turned on with the few people still on the streets looking for their meals at the store.  Then, a girl walked by them as she looked down and Miya looked at her and stood up as she felt the chill down her spine.

“Miya, what's wrong?”  Maasa asked as she moved closer to Miya.

“Maimi, you knew about Airi and Risako right?”  She nodded as the other stood up and Maimi looked at Maasa and looked down at the two.

“Airi is fine, she never listened to me, so she got beat up, not my problem, but that Mai girl, she has been on my mind, do you know where she is?”  Maimi looked at Chisa and she shook her head.

“If you find her, please give me a call, Miya knows that I would take care of this, reason why she would protect her, because she feels easily sorry.  Kamei is not happy at Reina but since Reina has been giving her gifts, its been all good.”  Maimi went in and the four split apart to go back home.

Chisa and Momo walked back with their hands clasped and giggling every step of the way as they closed the day with a kiss good bye.  Chisa walked in to see her mother still home and with her hands on her hips.  She handed her a note and behind the table was Mai eating curry.

“Mai.... Why are you here?”  Chisa asked as she sat across the table.

“I'll explain later.....”  Mai went back to eating as her mother left the house.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2010, 02:02:36 PM »
So Miya is a bit jealous of Saki and Maa  :angry: seems as though Saki only has eyes for Miya however  :wub:

Hmm so Maimi seems to be the one in charge of the other people  who are trying to find Mai, also Miya seemed a bit scared of her, almost worried that Maimi would get revenge for Airi and Rii!!!

Yay! the return of Mai, I;m not too surprised it was a Chisa's house however  :lol:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2010, 08:29:26 PM »
hehehe.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Miya is jealous..... XD XD XD

looks like Maimi is stronger and more powerful than Miya since she felt the chill through her spine..... :nervous :nervous :nervous

Mai has returned???!!! :shocked :shocked :shocked now that's pretty fast..... XD XD XD

i wonder what Mai would tell Chisa and what will Momo do when she found out that Mai is in her girlfriend's house...... :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Rival? Chapter 17 11/7
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2010, 09:20:22 AM »
@oddy well Maimi has reason to find Mai but why is a better question and she seems to be not after them but a person in general

@ abok Maimi is sort of like Reina in terms of stature, they operate a certain level

Chapter 17

Chisa walked up to the table and scooped her rice and stew onto her plate across from Mai as she finished up her plate.  Chisa stared at her for a bit before scooping up the first bite, Mai placed her dish in the sink, and sat back down in her original seat.  Chisa swallowed her food and put her spoon down.

“Explain.”  Mai took a deep breath and smiled.

“I came back after I heard about Rii and Airi getting interrogated by Miya...”  Mai bit down on her lip as Chisa nodded.

“Maimi sent me to break apart Rii and Airi but I had to be a student at your school to work, since I wasn't known to many people, I got accustomed to the school and I met you.  As I found out who Miya was, I gave Maimi a call every day on a paid phone.  Eventually, Rii noticed something fishy about me entering their hideout every week that she found that I was a spy sent by Miya.  So, she threatened me by giving her money but that ran out quickly and it came on the day of the fight, her drones came after me and attacked me during the break.”  Mai paused as she drank from her cup.

“But Miya didn't know you were actually a spy for Maimi and you found that Miya was in love with Saki so you basically told Maimi about that right?”  Mai nodded.

“Maimi was angered by that revelation and she wanted to plan out how to eliminate Saki, but I pleaded that it would make no sense to do so and it was too late to really got a plan together.”  Mai took another sip with Chisa taking another bite.

“But Maimi has been looking for you...”  Mai choked on the water as she heard that.

“Yeah, she heard about the fight and told me not to worry but Miya got to them first.”  Chisa swallowed the food wholly as she dug in for another bite.

“However, I am on my way to the airport and I shall give her a call from there to say I am off the case.”  Mai dumped the water into the sink and washed her hands.

“You are leaving?”

“Going to Okinawa to meet up with my father and living with him until I am eighteen.”  Mai smiled as Chisa stood up to hug her.

“Congrads, well I hope to see you around sometime.”  Chisa's cold voice stung Mai but she knew the reason.

“Same here, well I have everything in Okinawa, so see ya later!”  Mai walked out to the taxi waiting for her and drove off to the airport.

Chisa finished up her plate and placed everything in the soapy water to soak as she walked over to Momo's house to see her.  Halfway to her house, she noticed a person moving through the bushes by her house and decided to hide out behind the tree.  She keenly look to see the figure lurking toward the window, she slowly crept up, and saw the head peep up toward the light and notice it was Miya looking inside.  She took couple seconds to look and duck back down into the bushes.  Chisa walked toward the door and the figure came towards her and snag her from behind.

“Why are you here?”  She whispered.

“I wanted to visit.”  Chisa replied quietly.

“Oh, I thought this was your house.”  Miya let go of her and got dragged back to Chisa's house.

“Why were you trying to find my house for?”  Chisa asked.

“I wanted to ask about dating.....”  Chisa laughed.

“What about it?”  Chisa opened her door as Miya took off her shoes and sat on the kitchen chair.

“Well, Saki has been bugging me about where I was going to take her on our first date and I cannot seem to decide on movies or dinner or something else.”  Miya put her face into her hands in frustration.

“Have you talked to her about her favorite things?”

“Yes and she is willing to do anything with me but I cannot show my true face.”  Chisa rubbed her chin as she thought about it.

“Maybe dinner and see how it goes from there.”  Chisa suggested and Miya jumped up in excitement.

“I like that idea, it gives me more time, oh thank you.”  Miya hugged her as she hastily put on her shoes and ran out as Momo was by the stairs.

“I wanted to say you are a good friend....”  Momo quickly smiled as she walked away.

“You are better because you know how much I cared and you still kept me as a little sister.”  Momo nodded in agreement before walking up the stairs to her house.

Chisa got herself clean before doing homework and eventually going to sleep.  All she could think about was Momo and the great times there were having together.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-51 - Donna ni