JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Yokyou

Author Topic: One Week [Epilogue - One Night]  (Read 44281 times)

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Week [Day Seven] + Announcement!
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2008, 01:36:28 PM »
wow....  :farofflook:
i love everything, :wriggly:
the meteor shower was so great~ OMG.  :on gay: :on gay: :on GJ:

Ohh a bad ending... *stalks*  :shifty: make it real bad..for me? :gmon hot: :mon pray2:
Reina and Sayu~  :mon fu: :mon fu: :mon evillaff: :on slopkiss:

* goes off stalking again *  :on hypto: :mon trudge: :mon cigar:

ganbare~  :mon yeah: :mon blowhorn: :mon beam: :mon santa3:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2008, 04:20:55 PM »
KonaKaga~ Know what?! You're the first person to actually make me tear up while reading. I'm not even kidding you! I was freaking out when Eri ran away! I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: But the ending was so romantic~ I wanna hear the bad version and the side story too!!!!
Wait, by bad version, do you mean dirty version?!?!??! *waggles eyebrows suggestively*

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2008, 04:30:32 PM »
^ lmao, dirty version  :onionwhip: :on lol: :sweat: :on woohoo:

Offline anuskyna

• ecchi
  • Totally in love with Kamei <3
« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2008, 11:57:04 AM »
^^ hahahahahha dirty version hahaha :mon star: :mon heh: :mon innocent: :mon lol: :mon fyeah: :mon mischief:

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2008, 12:29:10 PM »
I second strawb3rrykream's interpretation of "bad" version. Bad never sounded so delightful. :D
But whatever it is that you write, I'm gonna want to read it anyways. I've been enjoying all your stuff so far!

And poor Gaki, my heart nearly stopped when Kame turned on the NOS and sped off like that. Only place she should be running now in this story is into Gaki's arms. Yay for happy endings <3

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2008, 07:45:33 AM »
Congrats Kona-chan!

Offline Blubber-Nugget

• ecchi
Re: Fic of the Month// One Week [Day Seven] + Announcement!
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2008, 03:17:58 PM »
Congrats on winning FOTM, KonaKaga! :cow:
You deserve it! :mon thumb:
I think that you're also the youngest person to win it...?

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2008, 05:53:15 AM »
Congrats KonaKaga! I've actually read your fic before it became FOTM. I just never knew what to comment about it, but it's soo sickening sweet of Gakikame love.  :lol: There were times where I almost couldn't read a chapter straight through without gushing over them, you made them so cute together. It has that cute awkward first love feel to it. Looking forward to reading the alternate versions.

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2008, 01:49:01 PM »
I knew it! Congratulations~  :cow:

Offline anuskyna

• ecchi
« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2008, 04:24:05 PM »
ooooooooooooooooHHH, CONGRATULATIONS KonaKaga~~~~~ :shy2: :mon whimper:

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2008, 12:59:46 PM »
@cierl03 - Thanks for commenting! Don't feel bad, I just wanted to know what people thought of the story now that it's over.
@Blubber-Nugget - One of your favourite stories ever? I feel honoured  :oops:
@anuskyna - XD You read it twice? Oh, and thanks! :heart:
@hotohori - Aww, there there  :pig lunch: (Just replace the bag with you  :lol:)
@JFC - You wanted the bad end first?  :( Sorry! ...Usually if I read a story and I read the bad ending first, my mind always thinks about the bad one.  :mon whimper:
@ShikyoxYaiba - Is there such a thing as a good bad ending? O_o
@kawaii beam - Thanks so much, I'll try and get back to writing more stories!
@.Mikoto -  :w00t: You appear! Another GakiKame fan :D Don't worry about the English, I have a lot of foreign friends, so I can understand what you're saying.
@lil_hamz -  XD Why do you think she ran away? Btw, it was a pond in a park :lol:
@Sukoshi - Yeah, bad endings seem to be pretty popular :sweatdrop: I wonder if that accident will be in the bad ending...  :whistle:
@ringo-hime - I tried to make it real bad, but I have no idea if it is...
@strawb3rrykream - Wow, thanks for letting me know that. It made my day :D LOL a dirty version?! I don't mean dirty version, silly. I suppose I could try and write one BUT I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to, heck, I'm only 14! XD
@rev2hd - Agreed :)
@meowchi - Thank-you!
@DO Me DO Me - Your comment made me laugh... a lot  XD Thanks!

A BIG thanks with a thousand hugs for everyone who voted for me! :hee:
Did I forget to mention that this forum is THE best?!  :lol:
But really, everyone's so supportive and kind. I hope that it will stay this way forever! :wub:

Oh, please note that the beginning of the story is the same, it is the actual end that I changed. And again, my apologies for any spelling errors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Seven

I fluttered my eyes open, waking up to the gentle morning light that filtered through the thin white curtains. In front of my own face was Eri’s. She seemed to be waking up as well. I smiled at her.
“Morning.”
“Morning,” she said back with a sweet smile and a light blush.
I felt my own face heat up. Our current position wasn’t exactly the most innocent. Our legs were entwined together, one of her legs between mine and vice versa. One of my hands was holding hers while the other was lying on her hip. Her other hand was on my waist. The fabric of my tank top had slightly ridden up making her hand touch my skin. While it was a rather intimate position, it felt so right. I felt Eri beginning to gently stroke my waist. She looked at me with questioning eyes with which I replied by stroking her back. I began to feel strange after a few moments, my skin tingling. Was I turned on? Maybe. I don’t know. I hadn’t felt like this before. I moved my hand up and traced her face with my fingers.
“You look like an angel.”
It was true; the way the light washed over her and made her glow really did make her look angelic. Angel is the perfect word to describe her; she really is something from heaven.
“I think that Risa-chan is the one who looks like an angel,” she bashfully replied. A smile quickly found its way to my face.
“Thanks.”
We admired each other for a while. I could never get bored just looking at her. Looking at the clock, we decided to get up. We embarrassingly untangled ourselves. Standing up, I scratched the back of my head. I turned to a stretching Eri.
“Do you want to have a shower?” I asked. Her face tinted a light red.
“My, my, my, Risa-chan. That’s a bold request,” she replied.
“Ehh?” I was confused. I began to process what she had said. Suddenly everything in my brain clicked. My face went as red as a tomato. I began to flail my arms about.
“A-Ahh! I-I don’t m-m-mean together!” I exclaimed in a high pitched voice. My hands began to random gestures. “T-That wouldn’t be right! We’re not even dating! Well, I mean we are but we’re not! Only for this week! I-If you want to then I don’t mind! It’s your choice!” I looked at Eri. She was smirking.
“Oh hoh.”
“It’s not like I want to! Well, I kinda do! I won’t look, I swear! Ahh! Ignore what I just said!”
I gave up; I was just blurting embarrassing things out. I felt Eri put her hands on my shoulders.
“Calm down, Risa-chan, I was joking,” she said. I pathetically nodded. Why couldn’t the ground just open up and swallow me? I was surprised when she pulled me into a hug.
“I’m sorry,” she apologised. A couple seconds of shock passed before I wrapped my arms around her. I shook my head.
“No, you don’t need to apologise. I over reacted. I’m sorry.”
I looked up at her.
“So, are you going to have a shower?” I asked.
“Sure.”
I separated myself from her and went over to my closet. I opened it up and pulled out a towel. I handed it to her.
“Do you want to borrow some clothes?”
“If it’s not too much trouble.”
“Pick whatever you want,” I offered.
“Thanks.”
Eri picked out a t-shirt and shorts before turning to me.
“Can I borrow a bra and some pants?” she asked. I nodded.
“Second draw down,” I informed her, pointing at my drawer.
She opened up the draw. That’s when I spotted them. My lucky pants. And it seemed like she had noticed them as well. She picked them up.
“Kawaii,” she commented.
I swear I was about to die from embarrassment. She put them back into their place before picking out a brown pair of pants that was designed with stripes. She then picked out a bra. She closed the draw.
“Thanks for letting me borrow your clothes, Risa-chan.”
“No problem. I’ll start making breakfast,” I said.
“No you won’t! You made dinner last night, so I’ll make breakfast,” Eri defied.
“But you’re the guest.”
“But you made dinner.”
We looked at each other.
“How about make it together?” I suggested.
“Definitely.”

We left the house nearly three quarters of an hour after breakfast. I wished that breakfast had lasted longer; well, making breakfast anyways. We had cooked together before, but this time it was different. We would bump into each other and be flirty about things that we used to pay no attention to.
To top it off, the pancakes and fruit salad were delicious.
“So, what do you want to do today?” I asked entwining our hands together.
“I’m up for anything,” she replied. We walked down the street.
“How about we go shopping?”
“Oh, I like that idea!” Eri squealed. “Let’s go!”
“You sound like you’ve not been shopping in a while,” I commented.
“I’ve not,” she informed. “We’ve been so busy with work lately, I haven’t found anytime to fit it in.”
“I understand, I’ve not gone shopping in ages either.”
“Then let’s make it a spree!”
I felt nonchalance begin to bubble up inside of me as I watched the excited girl next to me. Today was the day. Day seven. The final day. There is no better way for me to spend time with Eri than doing what we do best; having fun doing the most normal things. My lip shook and I shivered. I’m so scared. I’m afraid of today.
“Risa-chan, is something wrong?”
I glanced at Eri; her face wore a worried expression. I broke a weak smile and shook my head.
“It’s nothing,” I replied. She wrapped her arms around me.
“Don’t think too much about today, okay?” she whispered. I nodded. She looked up at me.
“Promise?”
“Promise.”

I guess one of the main reasons that Eri and I became best friends was because we liked similar things. Strolling around a shopping centre talking, and not doing anything in particular but doing something at the same time was an example. But I suppose the latter part kind of explains a lot of what we do. We wandered around the shopping centre, occasionally stopping outside a shop and looking at what they sold before moving on.
“Where to now?” Eri asked after we began to walk away from a toy shop.
“Wherever you want to go.”
Risa-chaaaan,” she whined cutely, “Let’s go somewhere that you want to go to.”
I looked around, scanning the shop names. I spotted one of my favourite clothing stores.
“There,” I said, signalling with a finger to a store.
“I’ve never been there before…” Eri commented tilting her head.
“It’s a really good place for clothes.”
We headed over. Entering, we were surrounded by hundreds of stylish clothes.
“Wow, I think I’ll never leave this place,” she breathed out. I laughed.
“I hope you do; the company needs you back for work.”
We walked around the shop, picking up clothes to try on. I wasn’t surprised by the lack of customers. This was the most under rated store ever. When we finally made our way to the dressing room we were carrying armfuls of clothes.
“Catwalk time!” Eri squealed. I placed all of my clothes on the seat next to me outside of the changing rooms.
“You can go first,” I offered, sitting down on a chair.
“Are you sure?”
“I’m sure. I’ll be your judge.”
She smiled at me before disappearing into a changing room. Within a few minutes she was changed and appeared. The theme: Punk rock. A white t-shirt detailed with black was worn with a pink hoodie that had a random punk design printed on it. Eri pulled the hood up revealing a pink hood with two equally pink ears. Looking at the rest of her I realised she was wearing torn denim shorts that reached half way down her thighs and fluffy shoes that reached about 15cm down from her knees. You know; those Eskimo ones.
“So, what do you think?”
“It looks amazing,” I informed her, continuing to gawk.
She did a spin before walking back into the changing room. We went through various other costumes. I must have a liking for Eri in rock themed clothing because whenever she wore them, it would stick in my mind. She appeared with her last set of clothes. She was wearing a red t-shirt which had English words in black printed on. Along with the t-shirt she was wearing short shorts which, on one side, had a black belt type thing tied around her thigh.
“Do you like it?” Eri asked. I felt my head begin to nod on its own accord. She blushed but happily smiled. Disappearing back into the changing room, she came out a few minutes later wearing the clothes that I had lent to her and the catwalk ones hung over her arm. She placed the top three onto a chair.
“I’ll get these,” she said. “Your turn.”
I picked up my clothes and headed into a changing room. After nearly half an hour, my own catwalk had ended. I had decided on two outfits. Handing the clothes that we wouldn’t buy to the changing room assistant we went to the check out.  Eri was completely against me buying her outfits, so we bought our own clothes. Bags in hand, we exited the store. My stomach growled from the smell of hot dogs that were being sold nearby. Giggling, Eri suggested that we get lunch; I agreed.

Our afternoon was very physical. We challenged each other to DDR, to which we did several matches. I lost. But, then again, Eri is an amazing dancer, even if it’s on a game. We strolled around for a while afterwards, relaxing. That’s when we both spotted a bowling alley. I had already spent quite a bit of money already, but it was the last day and it was for Eri. We split the price in half and played two rounds. I got three strikes. Haha! Maybe I’m getting better. But, I still lost. Well, I can’t say I’m sad because I’m not. I’m happy that she won. She’s so cute when she bounces about the place all giddily. By the time we left the bowling alley the sky was peach coloured.
No… I don’t want this to end.
Grasping Eri’s hand, I lead her back to the park where we spent our first day as a couple together. I took her back to the hidden area and we sat down underneath a tree. We watched as the ducks dipped under the water, butts in the air, looking for food. I felt a grin appear on my face. This could be last time I see something this beautiful. I turned to Eri who was deep in thought, a spacey look clouding her eyes.
“Eri,” I gently said, bringing her out of her reverie.
She turned her head to look at me, her eyes clearing. I suddenly felt myself lose all control if my body and I began to lean in closer to Eri. I watched as Eri nervously licked her lips as our faces inched closer together. Our lips only met for a few seconds but it was enough to make my heart jump. Again our lips met in a sweet kiss. I slid a hand around the back of her neck as she placed a hand on my cheek. Our third kiss came, Eri flicking her tongue across my lips, asking for access. I quickly accepted and opened my mouth to her. We began to share our first deep kiss. Our tongues gently played, sliding over one another. A small moan escaped my throat.
That’s when I felt Eri’s body shake and I heard her whimper.
I moved back, separating our lips. I stared in confusion at a crying Eri.
“E-Eri?”
“I-I’m sorry,” she whimpered, leaning her head on my shoulder. “I-I-I…”
I stroked her hair with a shaking hand.
“H-Hey, it’s okay, don’t cry. It was my fault,” I apologised. I winced. What was this pain in my chest? She shook her head.
“No…” She pulled me into a hug, our heads next to each other, “It’s not that…”
I felt my entire being freeze. My chest tightened up making it hard to breathe.
“W-What is it then?” I asked in a voice barely above a whisper. I placed my hands on her shoulders and held her in front of me. She turned her head away. “Eri, please.”
More tears fell and she sniffled.
“I’ve tried so hard…I can’t…”
“No...no, no, no!” I felt tears begin to fall from my eyes. “Is it because I kissed you?!” I exclaimed.
This isn’t happening!
“It’s not because of that,” Eri denied.
“We had so much fun!”
“We did.”
“Then why?!” I screamed. Eri held me.
“I had fun with my best friend,” she explained.
This was the definitely the breaking point for me. If my heart already hadn’t had enough it just received the final blow, one so powerful I physically winced.
“…No…why…why?” I sobbed out into her shoulder. This was too painful.
“Gaki-san, ple-“
“No!” I yelled. I don’t want to hear her calling me Gaki-san anymore! I’m Risa-chan! I’m her girlfriend!
“Gaki-san, please! I tried really hard!” she pleaded to me, her own tears falling.
“Try harder! Please! I’ll do better! Try again!” I screamed into her chest. I was gripping the edge of her t-shirt desperately. My tears continued to pour down.
“Just one more week!” I begged.
“I’m so sorry…”
This can’t be happening.”
I knew that she tried, probably more than she thought I did. I knew that this might happen. Then why was it so hard? …Because I had put up a wall. I wanted to stay in the fairy tale happiness. I didn’t want to face reality. I kept denying that this might happen. That’s what made this hurt the most; what made my throat and eyes burn…what made me fall so hard.
“Gaki-san, I love you, and I always will. You are one of the most important people to me. But...I just can’t love you as any more than a best friend.
“One more day,” I begged, “Just one more day!”
My voice had lost all of its strength and I was a pathetic mess. I sat up and looked at Eri through my blurry vision. I saw her own tears continue to fall. She was shaking her head softly.
“I’m so, so sorry…” she apologised. “I’ll always be by your side, Gaki-san, please don’t forget that.”
“I-I won’t.” I swallowed hard. Again, Eri pulled me into a hug.
“I really love you, so if you ever need anything, please come to me. I’ll do it, no matter what it is.” The pain in her gentle voice was clear. This wasn’t easy for either of us.
“I love you too…Kame” I replied. “I’ll always love you. Even until the end of the universe, you will always be in my heart,” I confessed. I felt her hands gently stroke my back, trying to calm me down. I met her eyes in a gaze.
“I-I…I know that it’ll take t-time for me to get over you…I don’t know h-how long, but I promise that we’ll be best friends again…so, please, don’t leave me,” I begged. She nodded.
“I won’t leave you, but I think that it’d be for the better if we didn’t see each other as much, for now” she said.
I felt another jab to my heart. She was right, but that’s what made it painful. For the first time in years, we were going to not meet outside of work.
“I’ll always be here for you as well, so if there’s anything bothering you, please come to me!” I stared at her. “Promise me!”
“I promise.”
“Thank-you for trying. I know you tried really hard…”
We looked at each other, weak smiles plastered on.
“I-‘m sorry… for it ending like this…”
I shook my head.
“You tried and for me. Don’t apologise, I guess we just weren’t for each other,” I said. “I have to go.” I stood up, picking up my bags. Eri looked up at me.
“You don-“
I do,” I stated, cutting her off. She nodded her head after a few seconds.
“Okay then. I’ll see you at work,” she replied.
I nodded. I stiffly began to walk away. I could feel Eri’s eyes watching my every step. I just wanted to be carried away by the breeze, for it to take me somewhere where there was no hurt. Where the rain clouds never darkened the sky. When I had walked a fair bit away, I risked looking back. I saw Eri still sitting in the same place, tears flowing, her head hanging. I couldn’t contain myself at the sight.
“Eri!” I exclaimed. She looked at me.
“Can I have one more hug?” I yelled, my own tears beginning to fall again. She stood up. A small smile appeared on her face and she nodded. She held her arms open.
“Risa-chan!” she yelled back.
I dropped my bags and began to run back. I ignored the feeling of tiredness in my body, my tears falling behind me. I felt the last surge of nostalgia rush through me as I leapt forward into her arms.

Eri!

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline anuskyna

• ecchi
Re: Fic of the Month// One Week [Day Seven] (Bad Ver.)
« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2008, 02:15:43 PM »
oooooooooooooooooh~~~i'll read it now~~ mwehehheeeeee

Edit: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :mon scare: :mon cute: :mon cry: :mon duh: :mon duh: :mon duh:

*without words*  :gmon tears: :mon runcry:

I like it~~ but... buaaa....

*without words*

*Reading the happy ending*

Arrrhgg...  :stuffed: :on drink:

Now I can talk :) I really like this ending ^^ I love your writing style.

Hontou! hoiiii~~ 

make a dirty version~~  mwehehe.. and don't think that you are 14~~ I'm 14 too... mwiihihi :mon hanky: :mon blood: :mon bleed2: :mon mischief:.... xDD

« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 02:28:26 PM by anuskyna »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2008, 03:35:04 PM »
Awww, I'm crying again... :cry: Seriously, I was all whimpering and shit. :lol: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: I'm happy they are going to stay friends but......I'm sad.
I like the regular one better!!!! :lol:
Dude, I write pervs....and I'm only a year older than you. XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2008, 07:00:23 PM »
:cry:

Okay then...

* JFC goes back a page to re-read the happy ending version a couple of times.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline anuskyna

• ecchi
« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2008, 07:02:46 PM »
^hahahaha lmao, i did the same xddddd~~ make a dirty version please~~ no matter the years you have~~ mwehehehe-... :drool:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2008, 12:57:29 AM »
read the bad ending..think you should change it to "friend" ending :lol:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2008, 01:30:36 AM »
T~T S...sad... *runs back to previous page/ending*

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2008, 07:47:29 AM »
That was so sad
I hate you (well not really)
But god
I even hurt now
*cries*

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2008, 03:48:39 PM »
OUCH. >:] just the way i like it ~ XD
thanks thanks.
poor Gaki-san.... :cry: :cry:

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2008, 09:55:15 PM »
 :OMG:  :gyaaah:  :on speedy:
It was so sad ...poor Gaki-san   :fainted:

.. so it´s really the ending :on cloudeye:

Even if this end now I hope you will write more wonderful storys like this  :on GJ:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Yokyou