JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Solve

Author Topic: [01/24] 「 Bokura ga ikiru MY ASIA 」 Morning Musume Tanjo 10 Nen Kinentai  (Read 77689 times)

Offline Linus

• Member+
[01/24] 「 Bokura ga ikiru MY ASIA 」 Morning Musume Tanjo 10 Nen Kinentai
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2006, 06:46:24 PM »
Good question! Actually, I think the real party is the all-H!P tour. As for this unit, I think I have found the meaning of it. Kaori, Maki, Nacchi and Koharu are the only ones that have had a solo debut after joining the group. A real solo debut with major CDs on the shops. (Except Yuko, she's the only one I miss, I said it; She might have refuse it) So, from a marketing point of view, it's pimpage for everyone. Is it fair? Probably not. But knowing how Tsunku is, I think none of the girls is surprised to see this. A reunion is a reunion, if you can't have it, don't make it. Asuka, Sayaka or Aya -among others- wouldn't show up for a stage performance nor a single recording. Probably they would be on for a MTV or VH1 documentary, but not for a song.

And yet another point related to the last sentence, it is that the kind of reunion in H!P limits already happened in Kohaku 2005, and it's not like Japan tuned-in the tv to watch their old idols. So why bring that on a CD giving two words to each person? Nah, they have preferred to make it a four girls group, all four with solo affairs, and something new that tv shows can be attracted about.

I am so curious about the fact that Neo Wings says "10th anniversary begins". I wouldn't be surprised if this special unit does more than one single this year, and is used in every show to talk about MoMusu, as well as random events. Like I said, they'd be not only pimping an anniversary, but everyone of the MM soloists.

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2006, 08:11:18 PM »
The solo correlation point Shaoran made makes good sense and clears up alot of things.  I love the group already just because Nacchi is in it.  Gocchin is my 2nd fave active soloist, and its nice to see Kaori do something.  Oh well, I think Koharu will provide a nice contrast to the other voices in the group...well depending on the song, it could either be good or annoying.

I SUPPORT THIS GROUP~!

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline MKK2122

« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2006, 11:58:59 PM »
And maybe through the year we'll get other temporary units with other classic members?

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2006, 01:10:16 AM »
Maybe the "10th Anniversary Begins..." part from neowing can be interpreted as a start of a string of 10th Anniversary singles with other special shuffles...

...yea I wish.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2006, 01:13:39 AM »
Not 100% happy with this group of people because I'm not a big fan of any of them besides Maki. But I'm sure I'll like the song and the like!

Since it seems like this is a MM! Project Series Shuffle, I'm hoping for a Gaki/Kemeko/Kamei/Yagu team :o Or at least Gaki/Kemeko~

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2006, 02:04:07 AM »
Take out Koharu, put in Takahashi or Mikitty, and it is a winner!!!!

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2006, 04:03:11 AM »
Quote from: reyfer;251559
Take out Koharu, put in Takahashi or Mikitty, and it is a winner!!!!

That'd be perfect, but then it wouldn't go with the solo-ist thing. (even though miki used to be a solo-ist and takitty had that one solo release)

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2006, 04:05:44 AM »
I actually like this unit. :[  All my favorites.
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2006, 05:42:06 AM »
Maybe it just means.. featuring like with them and others.

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline yokoso

• ザ・ストレス~!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2006, 04:05:16 PM »
I'm totally cool with this unit.  My only complaint- no Kei.  But like everyone's said before.. it wouldn't go with the 'solo' theme.

I wonder if this is JUST them, or if they're backed by the current MM girls.

愛をください〜!!:heart: :heart:  ☆ 恋文 ; a loveletter MUSIC DOWNLOADS & MORE ☆ (now back up 1/13/08)

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2006, 03:40:39 AM »
Koharu is just so out of place, I'd prefer Kei in there. Even though I really like koharu.

Overall, the group doesn't really interest me much

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2006, 10:38:57 AM »
I think the reason Miki isn't in it(as mentioned before) is cause she already has her unit - GAM.  So this is jsut another soloist unit.
Maybe it's cause Yuko hasn't had much coverage and so wouldn't be a good move publicity-wise?? I dunno, just a random guess.
But maybe they're planning another group with yuko kei and yaguchi to release later(as it does say begins)....who knows.....

Personally, I'm looking forward to this group! ^_^ <3

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline MooCow

• Member+
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2006, 12:50:09 PM »
if they had to split it like that...i would of put tsuji in

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2006, 03:42:05 PM »
Quote from: StreakInTheSky;252275
Koharu is just so out of place, I'd prefer Kei in there. Even though I really like koharu.

I agree. Why would you put Koharu of all people in a reunion group of Morning Musume? Where is the sense in that? I understand that they're going for publicity and trying to round up as many fans, but they could have picked a more able person. Ah. I'm just irritated that they would ignore other candidates and pick the suppossed "miracle girl". She killed the group simply because she doesn't belong with those people. Don't get me wrong, its not that I have anything against her, she just doesn't fit.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2006, 04:51:09 PM »
How does the phrase go..

"Don't judge a book by its cover" ? :D

So like... Give the unit a chance ;)
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2006, 07:10:48 PM »
Quote from: YoukaiChica;252582
I agree. Why would you put Koharu of all people in a reunion group of Morning Musume? Where is the sense in that? I understand that they're going for publicity and trying to round up as many fans, but they could have picked a more able person. Ah. I'm just irritated that they would ignore other candidates and pick the suppossed "miracle girl". She killed the group simply because she doesn't belong with those people. Don't get me wrong, its not that I have anything against her, she just doesn't fit.

Because they want something old and something new?
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2006, 08:01:11 PM »
Also, if anyone doesn't fit, I'd say Kaori doesn't. o_o Her solo stuff has never been as succesfull as Nacchi, Maki and Koharu's, her music is really mature and what majority of fans would call boring (hey I'm just saying what I've noticed on the forums). If the song of this unit is even a bit upbeat, she'll stand out really awkwardly from the rest of the group. Anyway I didn't want to say this, but you're kinda forcing me to cuz I want to stand up for Koharu: when the unit was announced, I wasn't surprised to hear Koharu was in it, but I was heck of a surprised to hear Kaori was.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2006, 08:15:48 PM »
Kaori is in music what a Chevrolet is to the cars industry: everything XD I mean, from RR21 to Tanpopo, to HHJ, to Avenir album there are miles, but she can handle everything. I have faith on her :D

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2006, 08:33:38 PM »
Wow, Shirenu, I understand you trying to defend Koharu, but saying Kaori doesn't fit? With Nacchi and Maki? Kaori? This is a woman that can sing ANYTHING!!! (check all the different rhythms and styles in MM from 1998 to 2005, and SHE WAS THERE)

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2006, 08:36:39 PM »
yea Kaori is one of the few people who can pull off anything...I mean...if you're worried about cute...look at Koi wo Shichaimashita...or mature...look at some older Tanpopo or MM...she's a very versatile singer.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Solve