JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nico Touches the Walls - Sono Taxi 160kmh

Author Topic: Taking Chances-Epilogue-updated 12/26, Alternate Ending - 12/29  (Read 66492 times)

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: My Guardian Angel-Chapter 67
« Reply #100 on: July 30, 2009, 08:18:21 PM »
Yukari-san: This nick is has been with me for a long time now.  It brings back so many memories.  Like I said as long as my reader requests it I will update anytime or at least until I have classes.  :sweatdrop:

h!pfan4ever123:  Thank you for reading and thank your sister for reading.  Unfortunately I don't think I will answer that question now however if your sister wants I can consider making side chapters on how the different couples met, ex Saki and Miya, Yurina and Chinami, Kanna and Risako etc.  But nothing is guaranteed yet, but I will put it into consideration.

Chapter 68

“I finally understood Maimi-chan’s standpoint.  Maimi-chan can leave but she will never have left because Reina-san is still family, blood relative.  I couldn’t blame Reina-san anymore” explained Risako.  Airi nodded in understanding.

“So Maimi-chan left the business because of…”

“You” finished Risako “Well at least you is partially but her intentions was because of you but then there was the internal struggle of family issues.  Like I’ve said Reina-san will forever be her cousin.  For her, leaving the business was for you, it gave her hope and chance but it didn’t take Maimi-chan long to realize that regardless if she left, with her concern for Reina-san she would forever still be part of it all.”

Upon hearing all this Airi’s heart was happy at the fact that Maimi had done so much for her.  The action of never asking for anything in return, yet she was also upset at the troubles that she has caused. ‘Maybe it is because of this personality of Maimi-chan that I was attracted to her even more.  Momoko is right, I have always noticed her, not as much as her for me, but I was concerned for her and my heart hurts when I see her hurt and when I yelled at her.  I was attracted to her the day I saw her run with that determination look.  She was beautiful!  Not to mention her legs.  Suzuki Airi!  You’re not suppose to think about this now’’ Airi scolded herself ‘All that she has done for me and all I ever did was hurt her’ Her heart was shattered at the times Airi might have hurt Maimi in the past and at the time she scolded Maimi.

“So this deal with Ryo…”

“it was so that Ryo leaves you alone for good” responded Kanna who had been listening quietly on Maimi’s past.  “Maimi-chan doesn’t want Ryo to bother you anymore so she made a deal to do anything.  Ryo requested to vent his frustration at Maimi at all the humiliation to his male ego caused by Maimi-chan and Reina-san.”

“I’ve caused so much pain for Maimi-chan, why doesn’t she let go?  Is it all worth it?”

Risako chuckled “Believe me that is not the first time I heard that question.  But it is something only Maimi-chan can answer you”

“I-I want to see her”

“Then go” urged Kanna

“I want to see her but I am afraid Reina-san is upset with me and she won’t let me near her.  I can understand why but I don’t want to see Maimi-chan if it upsets Reina-san” explained Airi

“Reina won’t be upset” said Reina as she walked towards Airi.  Airi trembled and tried to hide behind Risako “I’m sorry Airi-chan!  I lost my temper because this is the worst I’ve seen of Maimi.  I blame myself for not being able to do anything to save her right now.”

Airi saw the sincerity in Reina’s eyes and came out from behind Risako.  “I’m sorry for causing so much pain for Maimi-chan.  Is this why you repeatedly said I’m a lucky girl?  Because you all knew what she has been through for me?” asked Airi

Reina chuckled and nodded “Reina has never seen Maimi so happy when she first said she found someone she was interested in.  It even amazes Reina at the extent that Maimi went even after she believed her love will never be returned.  As long as Maimi is happy that is all Reina can hope for and you make Maimi happy.  She has once told Reina that your smile is what attracted her.  It was something that she never wishes to go away, so that was what she was aiming for, to preserve that smile you have.”  Reina smiled at Airi thinking back at all the times Maimi smiled when she talked to Reina about Airi.

“Can I go see her?”

“Maimi would kill Reina if Reina stopped you”

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
« Reply #101 on: July 30, 2009, 08:41:53 PM »
Poor  Maimi and miyabi have had a hard life.
But that  more admire of they two, it is that her friendship is very strong.
Miyabi always remain next to Maimi, be for good or for bad.

She always this one with Maimi.
To sorrow that Maimi says to Miyabi, that should flee.
Miyabi does not obey to Maimi and always this one with her.
 This if it is a real friendship.
The    characters  Maimi and Miyabi pleased me very much.

Well ...
Airi may finally be near Maimi.
Maimi although perhaps even this unconscious ...
I liked the character that tanaka showed  in moments of despair.
the friendship of Miyabi  and Maimi.
the love of family that exists in Maimi and Reina.
everything is so cute ...

“Maimi would kill Reina if Reina stopped you”
  :nervous

Next chapter.
" a look can say more than words" and " a look can even denude the heart"

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2009, 09:25:21 PM »
Next chapter please XD i can't wait to see (read) maimi and airi together

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2009, 09:30:41 PM »
Next chapter please XD i can't wait to see (read) maimi and airi together

Eh?
Yuukari,  you also get used to the quick updates of this new writer?   :P

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: July 30, 2009, 09:51:03 PM »
Yeah... I can't help it, besides it have been a while since i read a h!p fanfic, now i'm back... I love vacation and this fanfic XD

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
« Reply #105 on: July 30, 2009, 10:15:49 PM »

ah, I understand ...
the vacation is  best of all ...  XD
but ... August is coming ... T.T
Well, you, keep having fun. :P

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #106 on: July 30, 2009, 10:56:32 PM »
Maimi_Yajima-san and Yukari-san: As you wish  :D

Chapter 69

Risako, Kanna, Airi and Reina walked back into the intensive care unit to see doctors and nurses rushing into Maimi’s room and Miyabi, Saki and Erika leaning on the window looking in.  The nurses closed the curtains so that their stares didn’t pressure the doctors.  Reina, Risako, Kanna and Airi ran up to Miyabi.

“What’s going on?” asked a worried Reina

Miyabi’s eyes slowly began to tear up “M-Maimi” she choked “Maimi started coughing out blood.  The doctors have to help her lungs so she can breathe.”

Eri and Gaki-san walked out of Maimi’s room along with the other doctors and nurses.  Eri and Gaki-san spoke to the other doctors and nurses before letting them leave.

“Eri! Gaki-san!” Reina grabbed them on the arm “How is she? What’s wrong?”

Eri and Gaki-san’s facial expression did not ease the tension.  “Reina, this is worse than last time.  She never healed properly the first time and now her new ones have reopened old ones.  She has sustained injuries in the head that we must run a CAT scan on” said Gaki-san

“The injuries on her arms are minor and will heal over time but her major injuries are those internal and on her back.  We cannot determine if any of her vital nerves have been damaged yet until she wakes up.  Her spine is still intact” continued Eri reading Maimi’s medical report.

“She had internal bleeding hence she was coughing out the blood.  She, she…”

“She what?”

“She flat-lined once Reina” said Gaki-san as everyone looked at them wide-eyed. “Luckily we were able to get her heart pumping again.  We will observe her internal bleeding for the rest of the night by then we can determine if her internal bleeding has stopped.  The tests will have to wait until she wakes up”

“Wh-wh-when will she wake up?”

Eri and Gaki-san looked at each other.  “It is undetermined.  It could be tomorrow, it could be next week, or it could be next month.  It all depends on Maimi-chan’s will to wake up.  I’m sorry Reina!  We will do the best we can to keep her alive” said Eri as she and Gaki-san squeezed Reina on the shoulder as comfort.

Reina who was already crying choked as she spoke “Reina...Reina knows you guys are doing the best you can and that’s all Reina can ask for.  Can we go in and see her?”

“Yes but only one at a time” replied Gaki-san as she and Eri went to check on their other patients.

“Reina-san, why don’t you go in first” offered Miyabi who was wiping her tears with her sleeve.  “Are you hungry? We can go and get you something to eat”

Reina shook her head “Daijoubu!  Miya why don’t you take the girls home.  It’s been one traumatizing day for all of you”

Everyone shook their heads “We want to wait for Maimi-chan” said Erika

“Maimi is lucky to have friends like you guys”

As she was about to go in, Aika had called out to her.  Aika went up to Reina and whispered something in Reina’s ears.  Reina nodded and dismissed Aika before instructing for Miyabi to her side and whispering to Miyabi.  She then went into Maimi’s room and sat in the chair beside her bed clutching onto Maimi’s hand.

“What’s wrong hun?

“Reina-san has business issues she needs to deal with so she hopes I can watch Maimi for her.  Any ways let’s split into groups.  One group will stay here and go in one by one.  The others will go and eat, shower, change etc.”  Everyone agreed on the arrangement.  At the end the groups were Kanna, Risako, Airi and Momoko who will do their own thing while Miyabi, Saki and Erika stayed behind.  “Okay!  You guys can switch with us in say 4 hours or when you guys feel like changing”

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
Re: My Guardian Angel-Chapter 69
« Reply #107 on: July 30, 2009, 11:13:53 PM »

Awww ...
this is serious ...
Reina and Maimi poor ...
next chapter.

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2009, 07:31:50 AM »
To all readers:  I have an exam coming up soon so I don't think I will have time to update frequently.  I will be focused on my studies until Tuesday where I should be updating more frequently but then be out for study leave until the following Monday the 10th.  Gomene!!!!  I will try to update once a day if I am not too tired when I get home from studying but no promises and I really don't like to leave you all hanging. 

Chapter 70

The girls nodded and headed out of the hospital.  “Kankan and I are going to go home and shower first, then pick up the missing homework.  Do you want to meet up and grab food later?” asked Risako

Airi nodded weakly, worried about Maimi.  Risako knew she was worried especially after learning about the truth.  She went Airi and held onto both Airi’s hands “Maimi-chan will be okay.  I believe so!  She won’t give up that easy!” said a determined Risako.  Airi just smiled back weakly.  She just wasn’t as sure as Risako.  She wished she had that kind of confidence in Maimi but the image of Maimi hooked up to all sorts of machinery didn’t leave her mind.

“Don’t worry Rii-chan, I’ll get Airin home then we’ll call you later” said Momoko as she patted Risako on the back.  Risako pulled away and nodded entrusting Airi with Momoko before leaving with Kanna.  “Do you want to take a walk Airin? To clear out our minds?” Airi nodded.  Momoko took Airi’s arm and walked to the nearest park.

They sat down on an empty bench absorbing the view in front of them “Momo-chan!” called Airi  Momoko looked towards Airi, she guessed what Airi was planning to say, more like was waiting for it so she decided to put up a strong front and smiled at Airi.

“Nani Airi-chan?”

“Momo-chan, I- I- I…”

“You’ve come to the realization that everyone was right? That you have feelings for Maimi-chan?”

Airi didn’t look at Momoko and continued looking at her feet.  Her hands were pinching each others.  She didn’t want to hurt Momoko, but it would be unfair to Momoko if she didn’t return the feelings.  Momoko was sweet and nice towards her and all Airi did to repay her was hurt her.

“Look at me Airin” said Momoko as she reached over stopping Airi from continuously pinching her already redden hands.  Airi looked up at Momoko with tears threatening to fall out.  Momoko used her free hand and wiped them away. “I knew this would happen when I decided to tell you all I know.  Yes I cannot deny that I was hoping I would be your choice but to be honest, if I was in your position I can’t image how you wouldn’t choose Maimi-chan.  Her love for you was unconditional.  The things she did just to make sure you’re safe and happy without asking for your love in return is something that I am unsure I could do.  I also don’t want you to be unhappy Airin, which is the main factor that led me to my decision to tell you.  I just want you to be happy!” exclaimed Momoko.

“Oh Momo-chan! I’m so sorry!!!” cried Airi “I never meant to hurt you!”

Momoko patted Airi on the back “I may be hurt now, but if you didn’t realize your feelings, we might have been more unhappy in the future.” Airi continued to cry.  “Silly Airin!  Don’t worry about me Airin, I’m cute!  I will find my special someone”

“I’m sorry Momo-chan” choked Airi as she wiped her tears “Can… will you still want to be my friend?” Momoko smiled

“Of course silly!  If Maimi-chan ever hurts you, I’ll kick her ass!” declared Momoko as she put her fist up in the air.  Airi giggled “Glad to see you smiling again kiddo!  Well we should get home and shower” said Momoko as she got up from the bench with Airi in tow.

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2009, 08:27:16 AM »
Momo is so cute *o*
Btw good luck with your study ^^, i'll wait for the next chapters XD take your time

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2009, 04:31:55 AM »
Yukari-chan:  Thank you... I have time for a quick update

Chapter 71

Momoko dropped Airi home and instructed her to call Momoko when she was ready to eat with Risako and Kanna.  After making sure Airi closed her front door, Momoko walked towards her own house, crying slightly thinking back at the conversation she had at the hospital…

Momoko’s Flashback

Kanna and Risako had gone to talk to Airi.  Momoko watched and stared at the entrance mesmerized until someone gave her a tap on the shoulder.  She turned and saw Erika smiling at her.  “Wanna accompany me to a walk?” Momoko nodded.

They walked in silence with Erika leading the way up some stairs until they reached the roof.  Momoko was baffled as to why Erika would lead her there.

‘Why are we on the roof?  Oh my god!  Erika-san is close to Maimi-chan, would she be planning to kill me because I took Airin away from Maimi-chan?  What do I do?’

“Don’t you think this view is beautiful?” asked Erika without looking at Momoko.  Momoko looked around her, indeed the view was breathtaking, the breeze blowing against her skin felt good.

“Momo-chan!  You can scream if you want to”

“Eh?”

“I know you are hurting inside about Airi-chan.  You can scream it out!  That always helps me just let it all out” Erika turned and looked at Momoko “Come on, come here” Momoko obliged as Erika once again looked out. “MAIMI-CHAN BAKA!!!!” yelled Erika which startled Momoko.  Erika looked at Momoko and urged her to do the same

“AIRIN!! BE HAPPY!” screamed Momoko.  When she was done, indeed she felt a better.

“So now that you’ve let it out, how do you feel?”

“I feel better, much better.  Thank you Erika-san”

“I mean about Airi-chan and her choice”

Momoko’s expression saddened.  “To be honest, I’m upset!  I’ve lost!  I feel angry at Maimi-chan for encouraging me when she loved her.  If it wasn’t for the encouragement I might not feel so upset.”

“Silly peach child!  Don’t you understand what Maimi-chan did?  She encouraged you because she trusted that you will treat Airi-chan right.  That you will never harm Airi-chan.  She just wanted Airi-chan to be happy and safe.  She knew that her love may never be known but that wasn’t priority.  She wanted you and Airi-chan to be happy.  Maimi-chan understood the concept that you may not necessarily have to have that someone physically, small things like making them happy was enough”

“But how would that make Maimi-chan happy?  How is that enough for anyone?”

“Just seeing the one you love, smile without a worry in the world meant everything to Maimi-chan and it is also why Maimi-chan chose to protect Airi-chan secretively, like a secret guardian. Just understand one thing Momo-chan, it was never Maimi-chan’s intention to hurt you nor was it Maimi-chan’s intention to have Airi love her back.”  Momoko nodded in understanding.

“To love someone, doesn’t necessarily mean you have them physically, it can be from afar as long as your loved one is happy” repeated Momoko, Erika nodded.

End of Momoko’s Flashback

Momoko wiped her tears and smiled as she headed to her house

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: August 01, 2009, 08:22:48 AM »
Aww Momo is so cute, she really love Airi ^^
Thank you for update soon
Luck with the study

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2009, 02:33:37 AM »
Chapter 72

A while later

Risako, Kanna, Momoko and Airi arrived back at the hospital to change with Miyabi, Saki and Erika.  When they left, the girls decided to go in and see Maimi.  Airi wasn’t sure her heart could bear seeing Maimi in this state yet so she let the other go in first.

“Nee, Airin, why don’t you want to go in first?” asked Momoko, while Risako looked on.

“I-I-I don’t know.  I have images of the worst of Maimi-chan right now and it hurts to see Maimi-chan like this.  I’m scared” confessed Airi.

“Silly girl!  They say that patients that are unconscious can still hear what people are saying.  Maybe if you talk to her, she’ll wake up faster” said Momoko. “Besides it’s not like Maimi-chan is in a coma or something”

“What if she doesn’t wake up in the next 24 hours?  What if she does go into a coma?”

“She won’t!”

“How can you be so sure Rii-chan?”

“She still has to run and she’ll fight to wake up and make sure nothing happens to you.”

“Run?” repeated Momoko with a cocked eyebrow “What does running have to do with it?  Isn’t that an awkward reason?” Airi nodded agreeing with Momoko.

Risako shook her head “Not at all!  Maimi-chan values the sports festival so she’ll want to get better before it.”

“O~kay~ why?”

“I heard this from Miya.  Apparently the reason Maimi-chan runs is because of her mother.  Reina-san and her father once told Maimi-chan that her mother was a long distance runner and that she loved to run.  Maybe it’s because it’s in Maimi-chan’s blood but Maimi-chan also loved to run since young and was quite fast.  It is the only thing that her mother left her, the ability to run, in which Maimi-chan wants to preserve”

“And because her mother isn’t here and Maimi has no recollection of her mother she works hard at it?” asked Airi

Risako nodded.  It was all making sense now as to why Maimi-chan trains herself so hard.  It was for her deceased mother that she never got to know to be proud of her.  Kanna stepped out of the room and let Risako go in.  Then Momoko went in and finally it was Airi’s turn.

Airi slowly entered the room and she could hear the beeping sound coming from the heart monitor, and the breathing of Maimi.  She sat down on the chair beside Maimi’s bed and looked at Maimi.  It broke her heart seeing Maimi’s head and her body bandaged up.  Slowly her hand took hold of Maimi’s as she started to tear up.  She placed Maimi’s hand on her cheek.  Airi closed her eyes at the touch, Maimi’s skin was so soft.  She opened her eyes and stared at Maimi, while placing Maimi’s hand back on the bed.

“I’m so sorry Maimi-chan.  I’m so sorry for hurting you” choked Airi as her tears fell. “You were right!  I didn’t know what I was talking about, nor did I want to understand and I just judged you.  I’m such a fool to not realize what Rii-chan was telling me.  *CHOKE* All this time you were there for me and I never acknowledged it, you were my guardian angel.  Looking at you now even I question if this is all worth it.  Maybe you should’ve given up, at least then you wouldn’t be in this state.  *SNIFF* Will you ever forgive me?  I’m scared Maimi-chan, scared of what would happen next.  What if you woke up and forgot about me?  What will I do?  Will you accept me then?  *SNIFF* My mind is telling me that maybe it’s for the better if you did forget me, that way at least you wouldn’t suffer anymore nor will you remember your suffering.  But my heart…. My heart is being selfish.  *CHOKE* I want you to wake up so that you can give me a chance to show you my feelings… I love you Maimi-chan”

Airi laid her head down on the edge of Maimi’s bed and cried and cried.  She cried until she felt something on the back of her head, she looked up and felt Maimi stroking her head.  She looked at Maimi and saw that Maimi was looking at her smiling.  She quickly straightened herself.

“Wait Maimi, I’ll call the doctor” Airi pushed the button near Maimi’s bed and she walked towards the door and yelled out “Maimi’s awake”.  The girls all got up just as the doctors rushed in to check on Maimi.  While they were waiting, Miyabi, Saki and Erika returned.

“What’s going on?” asked Miyabi

“Miya!  Maimi-chan’s awake” exclaimed Risako as a tear of joy fell from her eyes.  Miyabi, Saki and Erika’s eyes widened.  Saki and Miyabi hugged each other at the wonderful news.

The doctors came out followed by Eri and Gaki-san.  The look on their faces wiped the smiles off everyone.

“What’s wrong?” asked Erika

“Maimi-chan…. We’re… She… We’re sorry we did all that we could.  Maimi-chan didn’t survive” said Eri.  They both walked away in silence to let the group of girls absorb the truth.

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #113 on: August 02, 2009, 02:38:13 AM »

next chapter, please.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 02:42:48 AM by Mikitty_Ayaya »

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My Guardian Angel-Chapter 72
« Reply #114 on: August 02, 2009, 04:35:20 AM »
No~ she can't die T.T was she awake just to say good bye to Airi? u.u it's so sad
Please update the next chapter 

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2009, 12:49:13 AM »
Looks like it's coming to an end, and Maimi's death is so sad after she and Airi finally confessed.. :cry: Like Yukari said, a final goodbye... I suppose that's what happens to guardian "angels" though, eh? If they've fulfilled their duty they return to heaven...

I hope Airi and Momo can find a way to be happy. :heart:

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2009, 03:26:48 AM »
YOU KILLED HER!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #117 on: August 03, 2009, 04:31:23 AM »
Chapter 73

“NO!!!!” cried Airi as she jolted from her position and straightened herself on her chair.  She looked up and around and saw that Maimi had still not woken.  She realized she must have fallen asleep from all that crying.  Momoko poked her head in.

“What’s wrong Airin?”

“I..I..I had a dream that Maimi-chan woke up but then she died.”  Momoko went up to Airi and hugged Airi’s head to her stomach, stroking her hair gently.

“There there Airin!  It’s just a nightmare.  Hora!  Maimi-chan is still alive isn’t…” At that moment Momoko saw Maimi’s finger. “Airi look!” Airi turned to see what Momoko was excited about.  Again Maimi’s finger twitched.  “We have to get the doctor!”

“No!  What if she doesn’t survive?” Airi panicked.  Momoko went over to Maimi’s bed and pushed the emergency button.

“Airin it was just a dream!” The doctors came in and ushered for them to leave “Let’s go Airin!”

“What happened?  All of a sudden Gaki-san, Eri and a couple more doctors went in!” exclaimed Risako

“Maimi-chan’s finger twitched” said Momoko

“That’s great!” cried Kanna as she and Risako danced in joy

“Maimi’s finger twitched?”  They turned and Miyabi, Saki and Erika apparently had just come back.

“Yeah!” beamed Momoko.  Miyabi and Saki hugged each other smiling.  Airi stayed quiet starting at Maimi’s door.

“What’s wrong Airi-chan?  Aren’t you happy?” asked Erika as her smile faded a bit.

“Airin had a bad nightmare.”  As Momoko was about to continue, the doctors came out walking off leaving Eri and Gaki-san.

“How is she?” asked Miyabi

Eri and Gaki-san smiled slightly “She may have woken up for a slight moment but she’s out of it again.  Her eyes never opened.  I’m sorry!  But if you continue to talk to her she may wake up entirely.” Everyone’s expression fell “Hey now don’t be like that Maimi-chan needs you guys to support her.  It isn’t over yet” said Gaki-san

“We will still keep her under observation for any other signs but I just want to remind you that even if she wakes up, we still have to run tests to see the extent of her injuries” said Eri as she and Gaki-san left.

“Airin I think you should talk to her more” suggested Momoko.  “No one got a reaction out of her but you.  Maybe she was reaching for your voice.”  Airi nodded and entered Maimi’s room.

She sat down and took Maimi’s hand in her own.  “You scared me in my dream.  I thought I had lost you, lost you before I could tell you my feelings.” Airi started to cry.

“Maimi-chan wake up!  You’ve dedicated your love in making sure I’m happy well I’m telling you now that I am not happy!  I will not be happy until you wake up and listen to my…” Airi felt a grip in her hand, it wasn’t any grip, it was Maimi’s hand gripping hers.

************************************************************************************

Minna-san:  I still have a couple of twists in the making still left so stay tuned  :twisted: 

rokun:  Did you think my style of writing would allow me to finish things that easily????   :lol:

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #118 on: August 03, 2009, 05:43:56 AM »
i am delighted that  maimi this alive.  :heart:
i happy of that maimi has life.  :heart:
thanks for that ...  :heart:
next chapter.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: August 03, 2009, 06:38:15 AM »
Ahh, I should have known. :roll: I still think it's rolling toward the end though unless you throw in another storyline. Still... you do have quite a meandering style... :lol:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nico Touches the Walls - Sono Taxi 160kmh