JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Girls - BUGIUGI LOVE

Author Topic: Taking Chances-Epilogue-updated 12/26, Alternate Ending - 12/29  (Read 66406 times)

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
Re: Taking Chances-Chapter 24 & 25 -updated 11/16
« Reply #260 on: November 16, 2009, 10:09:42 PM »
This must be my lucky day since you updated again! :on gay:

You'll have to find out and you will soon enough
:sweat: Wonder if I'm gonna be ready for that.
Does this also mean the fic is coming to an end soon?

Everyone should fall for Reina, just because her charm attracts you

Yeah and more importantly because of her kind heart.

Damn!!! I didn't mean to make Reina whipped!!!! :lol:
But it's so much fun to see, no?  XD

I’m sure I will find that someone
Look at Reina, Sayu!! She's been supporting you the whole time, I think she fits to be that someone.
I can only hope if that happens, Reina will fall for Sayu too coz it will be bad if Sayu did and she didn't.
Go TanaShige!  :mon blowhorn:

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #261 on: November 17, 2009, 04:42:55 PM »
There's hope for TanaGaki but Reina's doing her role as a friend earnestly  :cry:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #262 on: November 18, 2009, 05:49:17 AM »
Sayu, Sayu, Sayu. :cry: :cry:

Tanagaki, ho!  :prayers: Tanagaki hey!  :prayers: Tanagaki yey! :prayers:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #263 on: November 18, 2009, 08:57:41 PM »
@ pretend_2besome1: Does this mean the fic is coming to an end??? I don't think just yet, in fact I think we are half-way there.  Just because I know the pairings doesn't mean I know how to make them come together  XD

I never thought I'd see cheers in different directions like this before!!! I find it cute how Reina is "whipped", technically she isn't whipped more like she doesn't want to upset anyone don't you think?

@ kRisZ: So far there is hope everywhere, I've had different pairing requests as it is and I think I caused mass confusion even for myself  :lol:

@ rndmnwierd: Do you pray like that on a daily basis??? :lol:

Chapter 26

“Reina!  There you are!  It is about time for the concert” lectured Sayumi “Come on!  Let’s go!!!”

‘It has finally come, the day that I have not wanted to come.  Today is Yoshizawa-san’s last concert.  She has instructed that we all smile so she can graduate with a smile, no tears!  I know I can do this, this is for Yoshizawa-san as her last day as leader.  OSSU!!!!  GanbaReina!!!!!!’ cheered Reina in her mind as she followed Sayumi

The last day had come quicker than Reina had hoped.  She thought when Yossie announced her graduation that there was still time.  Who knew time could fly by so quickly, more quickly when you work almost everyday?  Every member tired to put on a smile for Yossie but internally everyone hated to see the leader go.  It was finally the last show in which the 2 new members will do an introduction as well at Yossie’s last moment as leader.

Reina stared at the 2 members as they tried to introduce themselves. ‘JunJun is so cute trying to pronounce her speech to everyone and look at how hard she is gripping that mic, hope she doesn’t bust it.  I doubt they will be joining us anytime soon, they have a huge Chinese accent’  As she moved her gaze, Reina couldn’t help but look over towards Risa, who surprisingly was looking at her too.  Being caught, Reina shifted her gaze quickly back to Yossie.

Throughout the concert, it was fun and all, but all good fun must come to an end. ‘It’s almost time…it’s almost time…it’s almost time for speeches.  Just hearing Aika-chan and Koharu’s speech and I’m already getting emotional.  Gawd!!!!  I hate these!!! Why can’t they just stay???  Yosh!!!! I’m up GanbaReina!!!!’ Reina stepped up to plate to talk to Yossie.  As she started speaking, her throat felt like she couldn’t breathe like it was closing and her heart ached. ‘Yada!!!!! I feel like crying soon, I can’t look at Yoshizawa-san anymore’  Reina placed her hand in front of her eye and told Yossie that she can’t look or she’ll cry.  Reina took a couple of deep breaths before she felt like she could continue.  She went up to hug her leader one more time thinking ‘Always as strong and reliable as ever!  Thank you for everything you taught me.  Ganbare Yoshizawa-san’ before pulling away and walking off to one side.  Reina closed her eyes  and hung her head low to calm her feelings, she had promised Yossie that she wouldn’t cry and she tends to abide by it.

As soon as Reina felt that she was ready to continue the concert, she slowly opened her eyes and raised her head just to be met with Risa right in front of her, who was already very emotional and had started crying.  It pained Reina even more to see Risa crying as she had to fight the urge of running up to Risa, on stage, and hold her tight in her arms.  Sayumi grabbed onto Reina’s hand, which caused Reina to look away from Risa.  Reina looked at Sayumi to see her crying away, which in turn caused Reina to cry. ‘Rotten Sayu!!!  I had just managed not to…to cry…and now…damn you Sayu!’

When the concert had ended, everyone except Yossie and Miki was in tears walking towards the backstage, after their final encore.  Yossie had instructed that the girls get changed and freshened up for dinner while she goes do an interview.  As Yossie walked off, Miki had pulled Ai-chan aside to talk about duties and miscellaneous things leaving Risa all alone.  Reina had intended to comfort Risa but Eri beat her to it as Reina watched Risa lean her had onto Eri’s shoulder, hugging Eri and crying her heart out.  The sight was too much for Reina so she did the best thing she could think of, she pulled Sayumi along with her as they ran to their dressing room. 

Once inside the room, Reina rushed to the bathroom and turned on the tap, splashing herself with water ‘Why does my heart have to hurt? Why am I such a coward?  Why can’t I be Eri?’ Continuously Reina splashed, mixing the water with her tears until she was all cried out.  She turned off the tap and looked at herself in the mirror, water dripping off her face, eyes red-shot, and make-up smeared.  ‘You’re pathetic!!! You know that!!!! You’ve already decided to let it go so why are you contemplating???  Why??? Snap out of it!!!!  Why do you give yourself hope when you know it can’t be???  Do you want to lose her forever???  Are you willing to risk it all because of these little feelings???  Did you want to break up the group???’ mentally scolded Reina as she continued to stare at the image in front of her. 

After her mental scolding, she wiped her face and decided to get out of the concert costumes and get changed for dinner.  As soon as she stepped out of the bathroom, Sayumi was already changed and was watching TV while waiting for Reina.  Without hesitation, Reina quickly changed out of her costume and reapplied her make-up, checking the mirror a couple of times to make sure there were no traces of her crying.  When she was done she sat down beside Sayumi indicating she was ready.

“Done crying?” asked Sayumi without taking her eyes away from the television.  Reina looked at Sayumi “What?  Don’t look shocked!  You have been there with me throughout all this time, and we are Rokkies, I think by now, I would have grasped it when you are upset or troubled”  Reina didn’t answer she just nodded and turned her attention back to the TV “Are you ready for dinner?  We should get out things together and head out.  I’m starving” continued Sayumi

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Taking Chances-Chapter 26 -updated 11/18
« Reply #264 on: November 19, 2009, 04:58:28 AM »
Yes I do pray like that everyday. Or rather, I think, ' Hmm, I hope FaqU has updated.' then insert prayer.

Yossui's graduation. Man, I also see the beginnings of JunReina.

Oh, Eri. :smhid

Sayu just need to Falcon!Punch Eri away from Gaki and shove Reina in there for a while.

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #265 on: November 19, 2009, 11:23:31 AM »
^
Yeah it seems there's some potential JunRei there.

technically she isn't whipped more like she doesn't want to upset anyone don't you think?
Yup, the yankii is actually nice   :lol:

‘Rotten Sayu!!!  I had just managed not to…to cry…and now…damn you Sayu!’
:on lol:

‘You’re pathetic!!! You know that!!!! You’ve already decided to let it go so why are you contemplating???  Why??? Snap out of it!!!!  Why do you give yourself hope when you know it can’t be???  Do you want to lose her forever???  Are you willing to risk it all because of these little feelings???  Did you want to break up the group???’
Reina, giving up on someone is never easy and never will be  :mon exhaust:

“Done crying?”
I like this one
Sayu  :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #266 on: November 19, 2009, 01:57:24 PM »
@ kRisZ:I've had different pairing requests as it is and I think I caused mass confusion even for myself  :lol:

XD sorry

Rotten Sayu!!!  I had just managed not to…to cry…and now…damn you Sayu!’

:lol:

Letting go for the sake of not hurting someone dear to you is selfless, but what if that person you’re letting go likes you too... I think Risa likes Reina too but Reina is reading the situation the wrong way.

*sits and joins rndmnwierd in praying*  :prayers:

Sayu, Sayu, Sayu. :cry: :cry:

Tanagaki, ho!  :prayers: Tanagaki hey!  :prayers: Tanagaki yey! :prayers:

Me likes the ho! hey! yey!  XD

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #267 on: November 20, 2009, 01:46:14 PM »
C24

Well about 7 and 8 gen pairings, I can stomach Koha with either Lin2 or Aika but no more. So, that's about it? XD But I'm ok with Koharu with Gaki, Sayu and Reina.

Awww Reina is so nice, helping Sayu clean up. Who knows, she might end up liking the bunny after spending so much time together.

C25

Wow, Sayu sure is strong and determined. I want to give the girl a hug :)

C26

Rotten Sayu!!!  I had just managed not to…to cry…and now…damn you Sayu!’

“Done crying?” asked Sayumi without taking her eyes away from the television.  Reina looked at Sayumi “What?  Don’t look shocked!  You have been there with me throughout all this time, and we are Rokkies, I think by now, I would have grasped it when you are upset or troubled”

These 2 portions are my fave lines of the chapter. The 1st is cuz it made me laugh and the 2nd is cuz I think it's great that Sayu knows her fellow genners so well. In a way, I get really touched by stuff like that. Okay, I admit I'm a sap :oops:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #268 on: November 21, 2009, 01:39:57 AM »
@ rndmnwierd : Sorry for the late update, I was going to earlier but I had some errands to run.  Did I unintentionally create another option for pairings???  :lol:

Falcon!Punch???!! She could just drag her away  :lol:

@ pretend_2besome1 : I think that yankiis could be nice, it's a matter of who it is they are being nice to that's all. 

@ kRisZ: No no don't have to be sorry, it's all myself, I didn't keep track of what was going on and stuff like that.  With the amount of praying, I feel like we're in a temple  XD

@ lil_hamz: Ohhh do I detect a slight change in who you want the final pairing to be???

Awwww mame-chan is a sap, that's so cute!!!!  Well in a sense it makes sense that Say knows her fellow genners just like how Reina can more or less detect it too right??? 

Chapter 27

Reina just got up and walked to pick her things as Sayumi turned off the television.  Just as they were packing up a knock was heard at the door.  The duo turned their heads at the door and in popped Ai-chan’s head “Hey you guys, are you ready, everyone’s ready to go”

“Yeah Ai-chan, just give me one second to make sure we didn’t leave anything behind” as Sayumi wandered off, while Reina walked out the door with Ai-chan

“So Ai-chan, how do you feel?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean about being sub-leader now”

“To be honest, I feel scared” ‘Typical Ai-chan!’

“Scared?!  Elaborate please as to what you are scared about”

“Well… I don’t know if I can handle it and that would mean more responsibilities”

“You’ll be fine, you have Fujimoto-san to depend on right? Besides we are not that monsterish are we?” Reina cocked an eyebrow at Ai-chan

“Well….Reina, I don’t think you want to know the answer to that” laughed Ai-chan

“Answer to what?  Let’s go I’m starving already!!!!!” whined Sayumi from behind.  Ai-chan gave Reina a ‘I think you know what I mean’ look before they both shared a laugh

“You never mind that Sayu, let’s get going, wouldn’t want to hunger the bunny princess now, would we?” as Reina walked off arm-in-arm with Ai-chan leaving a confused Sayumi.

**************************************************************************************
‘Boy!  Yoshizawa-san had barely left us and already the schedules and such are messed up.  Here we are sitting in this conference room when we weren’t booked to come in today.  I thought we were supposed to be out of the agency building today so why did manager-san tell us to sit here?? What about our jobs???  I was pretty sure we weren’t scheduled to have a meeting.  Where is Fujimoto-san anyways???  Some leader, she of all people should be here.  What about Ai-chan???  God what kind of leader and sub-leader do we have?  Gaki-san is also missing!!!!  That’s odd Gaki-san always arrives half and hour earlier.  Better ask Sayu…hold on maybe Mitsui would a better choice’

“Psst!!! Mitsui!!!”

Aika, who was talking to Koharu (as usual) looked around to find the voice that was calling for her before she caught Reina waving slightly at her “Yeah Tanaka-san?”

“Do you know where the missing members are?”

“I think I saw them this morning in the hallway but then again they aren’t here so maybe it wasn’t them” shrugged Aika.  Before Reina could continue questioning Aika, in walked the missing Gokkies and Tsunku-san.

~CLAP CLAP~ “Now I know you guys must be confused on this emergency meeting but I have an announcement to make.  Fujimoto-san will be leaving Morning Musume effective immediately, so Takahashi-san will be taking the role of leader and Niigaki-san, sub-leader.  Yoroshiku onegaishimasu” bowed Tsunku-san before leaving the room

Once he left, the dead silence that was once apparent broke out into 20 questions towards the new leader and sub-leader.  Ai-chan raised her hand ushering everyone to be quiet.

“Fujimoto-san has an issue in which made her decide to leave Morning Musume and because of the change in members that is why you were all called here today.  We will have to discuss new arrangements in terms of filming for Haromoni@ and other work that use to have Fujimoto-san.  As you guys all know I just became sub-leader like a week ago and now I have been changed to leader so please I need your full cooperation.  Please take care of us” Ai-chan and Risa bowed to their fellow members.  The rest of the members looked at them in shock

“…”

“Huh?!”

“What the hell just happened?”

“What caused Fujimoto-san to leave Morning Musume”

“What will happen to Morning Musume”

“Are we going to disband?”

“Are you sure we are in safe hands?”

“Hush!  All of you!!” hollered Risa hands in a ‘back-down’ motion.  “Did you guys read the latest Friday magazine?”  Everyone shook their heads “Well if you want to know about Fujimoto-san you have 2 options 1) take a look at it and judge it for yourself or 2) ask Fujimoto-san herself.  There is only so much that Ai-chan and I know and Sayumi, yes, you’re in good hands.  You’ll be in better hands if we all cooperate to make things work.  Any other questions?”

‘Kakkoii!!!’ thought Reina as she stared at Risa in awe at how she handled the situation.  From just that, Reina knew she could rely on their leader and sub-leader.

“Manager-san, if you please, tell us about the upcoming jobs we have to do” instructed Ai-chan as she and Risa took a seat listening to their schedules.  Throughout the briefing, Reina couldn’t help but steal glances in Risa’s direction.  When the briefing was done the girls were instructed to not discuss about Miki’s situation and to stay away from the media unless necessary as the manager walked out with Ai-chan and Risa in tow.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Taking Chances-Chapter 27 -updated 11/20
« Reply #269 on: November 21, 2009, 08:44:25 AM »
“I mean about being sub-leader now”

“To be honest, I feel scared”
:lol: :lol: :lol: And now she's leader!
‘Kakkoii!!!’  thought Reina as she stared at Risa in awe at how she handled the situation.  From just that, Reina knew she could rely on their leader and sub-leader.
*sings under breath* Love, love, love, I want your love.

Sorry for the late update, I was going to earlier but I had some errands to run. 
I completely understand.
Did I unintentionally create another option for pairings???
:shocked *horrified* No! No more!
Falcon!Punch???!! She could just drag her away
But where's the fun in that?

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #270 on: November 21, 2009, 12:57:39 PM »
Ahh the TanaGaki-ness is back!  :D
This time it's stronger than just subtle hints like in previous chapters .

From just that, Reina knew she could rely on their leader and sub-leader.
Yes, yes, Reina, rely on Gaki-san more, she is a reliable person  :twothumbs

:mon huh: rrrr wait......
Aren't I supposed to root for TanaShige?  :mon sweat:

Oh well, whicever is good  :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #271 on: November 22, 2009, 05:13:56 AM »
“Psst!!! Mitsui!!!”

This one makes me  XD

“Well if you want to know about Fujimoto-san you have 2 options 1) take a look at it and judge it for yourself or 2) ask Fujimoto-san herself.

I'd love to see someone do that?  :D

There is only so much that Ai-chan and I know and Sayumi, yes, you’re in good hands.  You’ll be in better hands if we all cooperate to make things work.  Any other questions?”

:rockon:

Kakkoii!!!’  thought Reina as she stared at Risa in awe at how she handled the situation.  From just that, Reina knew she could rely on their leader and sub-leader.

Promotion = more responsibility = less time for oneself  :ph43r:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #272 on: November 23, 2009, 05:19:10 PM »
@ rndmnwierd: True where is the fun in taking the normal way out right?  :lol:  Ohh the fear if I were to add another pairing and the brain damage I will be getting just thinking about how to go on the right path would be tough, I might die  :bleed eyes:

@ pretend_2besome1 : your commment threw me off a bit, because I also recalled you were rooting for TanaShige  XD

@ kRisZ: Did you want one of the members to be killed off in the story??  XD If they decide to ask Fujimoto-san, its like asking for instant death when Mikitty is grumpy.

Agree time less for oneself but thats why they need their loved ones to share in the responsibilities and make lives easier, wouldn't you say?

Chapter 28

“Oh my god!! Can you believe it Reina? Fujimoto-san quit just one week after she became leader.  What is going to happen to us after this?  Do you think Ai-chan and Gaki-san will be able to lead us?”

“Sayu!  I can’t believe you don’t have faith in Gaki-san” complained another voice other than Reina’s

“Well Eri, you only feel that way because of…well you know” Reina can see that Eri was blushing

“I agree with Eri, Sayu!  We have to believe in Ai-chan and Gaki-san and help them out if necessary, especially when the 2 transfer students join us.  They will need our help to keep everything together”

“I guess but I don’t like to be a teacher to the new students, one experience was enough for me” replied Sayumi as she looked in Koharu’s direction “Yeah once was more than enough for me”

“Haha Sayu!  Are you still bitter about your days as teacher?” laughed Eri as Sayumi shivered at the memories

“Hey since our jobs for today were re-scheduled, do you guys want to grab something to eat?  We could also buy a Friday magazine to see what this whole Fujimoto-san issue is”

“Let’s eat!!! I’m starving” agreed Eri as she rubbed her stomach.

The trio headed towards a local café (in disguise) and along the way, they bought a copy of the said Friday magazine.  The moment they placed their orders, the trio huddled around the magazine’s cover in front of them, eyes bulging, then they looked at each other and finally back down at the magazine cover.

“Can it be?  I don’t believe it”

“What’s there not to believe Sayu?  It’s all right in front of you, pictures and all!”

“Guys, lets read the details first.  Maybe this is just some sort of gimmick for people to buy their magazine” as Reina flipped open the magazine to the table of contents, she quickly glanced over, then flipped it to the page they were most intrigued with.

The 3 read the article in silence, processing every detail and information before them, sometimes doing a double take.  Reina closed the magazine when they were finished reading.

“Wow!”

“You took the words right out of my mouth”

“I still don’t believe it!!!”

“Okay Sayu now I’m going to repeat Eri’s question, what’s there not to believe?”

“I can’t believe someone would want Fujimoto-san as a girlfriend!” Eri and Reina looked at each other then the both swatted Sayumi on the arm “Itai~ What was that for?  Aren’t you guys surprised she has a boyfriend?”

“We are surprised that she was caught because of a boyfriend”

“Yeah! It’s not surprising she has one”

“Well I can’t believe she got one before me” Eri and Reina rolled their eyes “Hey do you think Wan-chan and Koharu has seen this yet?”

“Why do you ask?”

“Well if being caught having a boyfriend isn’t good, what if they were caught having a girlfriend?”

“I don’t think it would be as easily proven Sayu”

“What do you mean Eri?”  Reina and Sayumi looked in Eri’s direction, curious as to Eri’s logic

“Well we are a girl group right?  Its normal for us to be together and hang out so who can tell?”

“But what if they were accidentally caught being affectionate?”

“Yeah! If they do then they would have to leave Morning Musume for sure.  If being with a male is wrong, what would the people say if it is a girl?  I don’t think they will take it any lighter than if it was the opposite sex”

“True hmmm…” Reina also thought about what Sayumi had indicated, she was pondering what her kouhais would do and whether they will be affected by the article

“Eri…what would you do?” asked Sayumi in a close to whisper tone

“About what?” asked Eri as she sipped on her orange juice

“About you’re feelings” Sayumi rolled her eyes

“Ahhhh what feelings??” Sayumi smacked her own forehead

“You know your FEELINGS”

“Ohhhh that!”

“Yes that!”

“What are you guys talking about” asked Reina who was brought out from her thoughts

“Well Reina,…I’m in love with Gaki-san” gushed Eri “ and I plan to confess to her soon”

“Are you still going to confess to her after this?”

“Yeah why not?”

“Why not?  Do I really have to answer that questions?” hissed Sayumi

“Look I don’t see it as a problem as long as I am careful and even if we do get caught, we’ll just resign from Morning Musume”

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Taking Chances-Chapter 28 -updated 11/23
« Reply #273 on: November 23, 2009, 10:22:01 PM »
 :roll:
we’ll just resign from Morning Musume”
Yeah, just.

Ohh the fear if I were to add another pairing and the brain damage I will be getting just thinking about how to go on the right path would be tough, I might die
Lol keep that in mind. :lol:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #274 on: November 24, 2009, 07:49:06 AM »
Ohhh do I detect a slight change in who you want the final pairing to be???

I DUNNO~~!!! What do I do now? Tell me who I should root branch for? <--- *gets whacked for being samuii* :nervous

C27

“Hush!  All of you!!” hollered Risa hands in a ‘back-down’ motion.  “Did you guys read the latest Friday magazine?”  Everyone shook their heads “Well if you want to know about Fujimoto-san you have 2 options 1) take a look at it and judge it for yourself or 2) ask Fujimoto-san herself.  There is only so much that Ai-chan and I know and Sayumi, yes, you’re in good hands.  You’ll be in better hands if we all cooperate to make things work.  Any other questions?”

‘Kakkoii!!!’ thought Reina as she stared at Risa in awe at how she handled the situation.  From just that, Reina knew she could rely on their leader and sub-leader.

I just HAD to quote this. Oooh, Risa is swoonworthy here, all take charge and firm. If I was present I would probably grab her right there and then and....ahem XD

C28

"Well I can’t believe she got one before me” Eri and Reina rolled their eyes.

Oh Sayu :lol: Hmmm, does this mean she has somewhat gotten out of her depression?

“Well if being caught having a boyfriend isn’t good, what if they were caught having a girlfriend?”

I don't know if it works like this in Japan? But I would think getting caught with a girl in your own group would be much better off than a boy. I mean, you could always find a way to explain it off and it might still be believable? But with a guy it's adios bye bye cha cha sayonara~! :(

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #275 on: November 24, 2009, 01:12:37 PM »
“I can’t believe someone would want Fujimoto-san as a girlfriend!”

Damn, that one caught me off guard  :lol: that is so untrue  :roll:

“Look I don’t see it as a problem as long as I am careful and even if we do get caught, we’ll just resign from Morning Musume”

Whoa

Did you want one of the members to be killed off in the story??   If they decide to ask Fujimoto-san, its like asking for instant death when Mikitty is grumpy.

No :D I don't want anyone dead, it's more like they lived to tell the tale  XD

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #276 on: November 24, 2009, 03:23:15 PM »
Well, originally I was lured in by TanaGaki before the TanaShige-ness showed up  XD

:O Eri was so determined!
Maybe Reina should follow her example

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #277 on: November 25, 2009, 03:38:46 PM »
@ rndmnwierd:  I will keep it in mind however, my memory is not the greatest in the world so I say this now, I will not be surprised if I did add more pairings and create brain damage to myself  :lol:

@ lil_hamz : *WHACK*  :lol: You should root for.........JunLin  XD

I'm sure regardless if she was taking charge or whatever you'd still grab her and..... yeah you get the idea  :lol:

Sayu is determined, she will get over Eri and will move on with life!!!! Go Sayu, do what most people can't do in life  :lol:

@ kRisZ : I don't know, living to tell the tale is very hard and probably if it was to happen would be exaggerated like it really was scary but in fact in real life it was like this:

Random: So Fujimoto-san, I heard you were dating that guy, is it true?
Mikitty: What's it to you?
Random: Just wondering, we are concerned
Mikitty: Yes I am
Random: Are you happy with it?

which turns out to be like:
Random: So Fujimoto-san flared up and then fangs started growing out from her mouth and her eyes went red, you could practically see smoke coming out from her.  She nearly ate me alive but I got the truth, I finally got the truth before she could.  Then I ran and ran as fast as my legs could carry me and it was hard to shake her off.  I was wounded from her fingernails, she slashed me and.....

XD XD XD XD

@ pretend_2besome1: Eri is determined that it was an easy solution to a problem however, is it as easy??? I mean going out with a guy was bad enough with the media.  How will things turn out if it was the same-sex?

Chapter 29

“YOU’LL WHAT???” Everyone turned their attention to the flaring Reina, who had gotten up from her seat.  She looked around “What are you guys all staring at?”

Sayumi pulled Reina back down “Hush! Reina! We don’t want to attract any attention”

“What’s with the outburst?  Don’t worry about it”

‘I can’t believe she said that!  Does Morning Musume mean nothing to her?  Doesn’t she realize the risk she is taking and the risk she is putting Gaki-san through if they do go out?  Doesn’t she know how much Morning Musume means to Gaki-san and she’ll throw out what means a lot to Gaki-san out the window?  Is she insane?’

“I hope you know what you’re doing Eri.  So when are you going to confess?” asked Sayumi which earned her a death glare from Reina

“Not now, I think she’ll be busy getting use to the responsibilities and duties as sub-leader.  But maybe as soon as everything gets back into order”

Thinking that it would be a bad idea to continue lingering on the topic, Sayumi dropped it and randomly started a new topic.  When they finished their meal, they walked back to the hotel with mostly Sayumi and Eri talking, whereas Reina was more or less still peeved at Eri.

“Sayu, what are you guys going to do later?”

“I am tired, so I am hitting the sack”

“Er…Eri I have to clean up my things for tomorrow, I kinda started throwing my things around and Reina was lecturing me about this morning”

“Awwww!!! Do you have to?? Gaki-san is probably having meetings with manager-san and Ai-chan so I don’t think she will be back anytime soon.  What am I going to do?  It’s so boring staying in the room by myself”

“Well I could come by after I am done okay?”

Eri’s face lightened up “For sure? You promise?”

Sayumi giggled, “yes” as she and Reina walked into their room.

As soon as the room door was closed, Sayumi’s smile disappeared as she faced Reina “What was that all about?” as she placed her hands on her hips staring at Reina

“What was what all about?”

“Don’t act dumb with me Tanaka Reina!  What was your outburst at Eri about?”

“She is being selfish that’s why!”

“How so?”

“She is putting Gaki-san and her career on the line by being so uncaring whether they get caught or not.  What does she think Morning Musume is??? I don’t know about her but I do recall that to Gaki-san it is important.  She loves being a Musume so I don’t know how Eri can say the things she did as if it was nothing”

“Well what would you do?  You have feelings for Gaki-san, you are more of a coward but you may as well love Gaki-san as much as Eri”

“I wouldn’t confess to her even more now!”

“Why is that?  What if Gaki-san loves you?  What if Gaki-san was willing to take that chance?”

“I won’t!  First of all, I don’t think she does, secondly, we both love Morning Musume just as much.  I wouldn’t want to get into a relationship that puts something that we both love at risk.  I don’t want to be the cause of Gaki-san’s unhappiness and regret.  I don’t want to chance something if it will harm Gaki-san in the end and make her regret for the rest of her life.  I want to be brave and say that I will risk everything for Gaki-san but I am being realistic here, I can’t.  At least not when it comes to both of our careers, she loves being a Musume and so do I.  Thirdly is because of Eri.  Yes I may be upset at the fact she is being reckless about this situation, but she is also one of my best friends and she has been close to Gaki-san.  That is another thing that I can’t risk, losing a best friend and if losing Eri will upset Gaki-san then I don’t want to be the one who is the cause of it.  It may sound like happiness that want to chance it now, but who can guarantee that in the future we don’t think along the lines of “what would I have become if I didn’t choose this relationship?”.  I think that would be more painful to hear, don’t you think?”

Sayumi thought about Reina’s reasoning and slowly her hands fell from her hips “I guess you make a good point, but even if the other party is willing to take that plunge with you?  Doesn’t that mean that you are worth it and the relationship is worth it?”

“I don’t know Sayu but I just can’t be as positive as you say.  Can we drop this?  I don’t want to think about it anymore”

“But..”

“But nothing Sayu!  There are too many factors that are on the line and none of us can guarantee that the things we love will forever be there if I take that risk” as Reina got into her bed and pulled the covers over her head.

“I hope you won’t regret and that you’re right that it is better for both of you”

~KNOCK KNOCK~ Sayumi went to fetch the door considering the fact that Reina did not want to surface from under the blankets anytime soon.

“You guys won’t believe it but apparently the 2 transfer students will be joining us for our next single”

“Already?  No offense but will they be okay?  Like will we be able to communicate?”

“I don’t know I just heard it from Gaki-san…Sayu! You haven’t even started cleaning up?  What have you been doing all this time?”  Eri looked over at what Sayumi was suppose to do untouched

“Er…I was about to”

“Tsk tsk…well anyways gotta go.  Gaki-san got off her meetings so now Ai-chan, Gaki-san and I are gonna chill in our room.  Later!” and Eri dashed back to her own room

Sayumi closed the door to see that Reina had not moved an inch from her position so she decided not to continue the topic as she walked into the bathroom.  Unknowingly, Reina let a lone tear fall from her eyes onto her pillow. ‘If only we didn’t love being in Morning Musume, if only Eri doesn’t love you too, maybe I could be selfish, maybe we could be something more than friends or bandmates’ as Reina closed her eyes.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: Taking Chances-Chapter 29 -updated 11/25
« Reply #278 on: November 25, 2009, 04:45:20 PM »
@ kRisZ : I don't know, living to tell the tale is very hard and probably if it was to happen would be exaggerated like it really was scary but in fact in real life it was like this:

Random: So Fujimoto-san, I heard you were dating that guy, is it true?
Mikitty: What's it to you?
Random: Just wondering, we are concerned
Random: Are you happy with it?

which turns out to be like:
Random: So Fujimoto-san flared up and then fangs started growing out from her mouth and her eyes went red, you could practically see smoke coming out from her.  She nearly ate me alive but I got the truth, I finally got the truth before she could.  Then I ran and ran as fast as my legs could carry me and it was hard to shake her off.  I was wounded from her fingernails, she slashed me and.....

XD XD XD XD

Oh god  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

“Tsk tsk…well anyways gotta go.  Gaki-san got off her meetings so now Ai-chan, Gaki-san and I are gonna chill in our room.  Later!” and Eri dashed back to her own room

I wonder why Sayu didn't wince at this [option 1: Her mind is fully absorbed with the cleaning up thing. 2: She's now accepted her fate 3: TOA as in Transfer of affection 4: Her concern over Reina which also leads to TOA  :D

Reina's love is so selfless; she deserves the love of Risa all the more, I think.

If only and what if

Agree time less for oneself but thats why they need their loved ones to share in the responsibilities and make lives easier, wouldn't you say?

Very true  :yep:  One of the best perks there is.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Taking Chances-Chapter 29 -updated 11/25
« Reply #279 on: November 25, 2009, 05:19:42 PM »
I agree with Reina on all points, but at the same time I want Risa to confess to her. Poor girl.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Girls - BUGIUGI LOVE