JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Barely

Author Topic: Taking Chances-Epilogue-updated 12/26, Alternate Ending - 12/29  (Read 66491 times)

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: Taking Chances-Chapter 33 -updated 12/02
« Reply #300 on: December 07, 2009, 03:28:08 PM »
@ rndmnwierd: I am not mean, I am busy  :P Eri being happy doesn't necessarily mean that Risa has accepted yet either, it could just mean she has a chance.  Risa's convo with Reina??? Not answering what the deal with that is since I am updating that now.  ;)

@ kRisZ: Kill you guys???  :shocked Now why would you say that???  :roll:  XD

@ pretend_2besome1: I'm glad someone remembers how things all started...because I forget sometimes  XD Excellent analysis!!!!! However....if Risa did have feelings for Reina, and is going to accept Eri, what is the purpose of revealing all of this to Reina??? Wouldn't that make things...complicated  :?

@ cogi_yoshi: An unintended cliffhanger to be exact, I was hoping I could post a longer chapter but I had work so I had to end things at that point.  Another good analysis!!!!! I am utterly shocked at how readers analyze what is going to happen and what will happen based on what has happened....for a moment there, that all sounded confusing but I'm pretty sure you get the idea.  I don't think I can comment on what the convo will be like because...well I am posting it now  :lol:

@ mame-chan: No I don't use that line a lot....I think, let me count  :? I have used it a total of.....let's just say I use it when I haven't seen some friends in a while  XD but no I don't think the context when I personally used it was 'sexy'.

You are pretty lucky that you commented recently because for you it would be like ONLY 2 days, for others it was a total of 5, in which I sincerely apologize for  :bow:

Things have been hectic recently so please forgive me if I don't update as quickly as I hope to.  I am trying my best to update when I am at work, at school or at home so please bear with me onegaishimasu

Chapter 34

“what’s up Gaki-san”

Reina watched as Risa moved slightly forward on the lawn chair she was sitting from and patted the spot behind her “I need advice Dr. Reina”

Reina grinned as she sat behind Risa and waited for Risa to get into place before locking her arms around Risa’s waist “About what?”

“I think by now you’ve heard that Kame has confessed her feelings for me.”  Reina nodded on Risa’s shoulder “Well I don’t know what to do”

“Elaborate please”

“Well I mentioned to you before that there was a certain person that I have developed feelings for right?” Reina nodded “Well that person has become distant with me and I found myself spending more time with Kame” ‘So the person she was referring to was not Eri?!! Then who is it??  But what does it matter?  Eri loves Gaki-san, I still would’ve given up’

Risa turned facing Reina “I’ve been waiting all this time to confirm these feelings of this other person, yet it seems like they don’t notice me anymore.  Over the past few weeks, my time spent with Kame was fun, it took things off my mind, but I don’t want to make use of Kame’s feelings.  What should I do?”

‘Why does she have to pick me to talk about these things??? I don’t have a choice as to how to answer her do I?’ “Gaki-san, I…I think you should give Eri a chance” ‘I can’t believe I’m saying this’ Reina looked away from Risa

Risa kept her stare onto Reina “Do you really think I should?”

‘Why do you have to torture me with this? I don’t want to but I already know you will be happy with her.  Like you said, your time with Eri was fun and it took your troubles out of your mind.  Why are you making me face this pain by talking to me about it??? I already know it’s not Sayu nor is it Eri so who else??? Ai-chan???  All in all, Gaki-san you are off-limits to me.  I should say no. Say no! Say no!’ “Yes” ‘Argh!!!  Why won’t you listen to your heart, stupid mouth!’ Reina felt a shift from Risa as she turned back around facing the water

“Thanks Tanakacchi!  Thanks for your advice and time” from the sound of Risa’s voice something was off but Reina was still in shock that she actually pushed Risa away to Eri.  Risa got up and started walking towards the hotel as Reina sat there deep in her own thoughts ‘Tanaka Reina!  I hope this is what you want because if it isn’t you’ve just lost that one chance to confess to Gaki-san, that one chance to be something more!’

Another short chapter but it'll be interesting to see what you guys can come up with from this convo and how things should flow.  :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Taking Chances-Chapter 34 -updated 12/07
« Reply #301 on: December 07, 2009, 03:47:29 PM »
'Argh!!!  Why won’t you listen to your heart, stupid mouth!’
:cry: :cry: :cry: Noooo....

You're not mean(well, mean to me anyways, poor Reina) I was just kidding. :P

I wonder how long Risa will be with Eri before she realizes that she's just hurting both of them?

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #302 on: December 07, 2009, 04:15:19 PM »
Commenting again here, this time a longer one.

if Risa did have feelings for Reina, and is going to accept Eri, what is the purpose of revealing all of this to Reina???
Um...to see if she has a chance at all before completely moving on with Eri? So that Reina would show her true feelings and hoping that revealing it to her makes her wanna fight for Risa's love? But the important thing is to clear things up?
.............You know what, I think I just confused myself  :depressed:  :lol:

It's okay, no need to apologize I can wait (as long as it doesn't take years XD).

And I still feel like screaming "Reina, BAKA!"   :mon cry:

Wait a second, this means TanaShige pair would have a bigger chance, right? :mon lol:
Or......JunRei?  :on blackhole:

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #303 on: December 07, 2009, 04:52:14 PM »
“Well that person has become distant with me and I found myself spending more time with Kame”

:shocked  :(

“Gaki-san, I…I think you should give Eri a chance” ‘I can’t believe I’m saying this’ Reina looked away from Risa

Risa kept her stare onto Reina “Do you really think I should?”

OMG I can't help but kick some air

All in all, Gaki-san you are off-limits to me

Kick some more

:depressed: TanaGaki  :depressed:

Things have been hectic recently so please forgive me if I don't update as quickly as I hope to.  I am trying my best to update when I am at work, at school or at home so please bear with me onegaishimasu

We can so feel the  :heart:  We, your fans, can always wait  :yep:

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #304 on: December 07, 2009, 05:06:36 PM »
BAKA!!!!!!!!!

Why Reina! :banghead: Why won't you think of getting some hint of who Risa likes from Risa herself?!

Oh goodness.... please please pleeeeeeease don't make JunReina happen..

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #305 on: December 08, 2009, 05:15:25 PM »
@ rndmnwierd: Good question, how long before Risa finds out about Reina's feelings??? Or better yet will Risa find out at all???  :twisted:

@pretend_2besome1 : Don't worry, I confuse myself all the time, like what the pairings are and how to go about with the story, for some reason I get confused as to what is going on and then I would have to reread my own fic from the beginning to get a sense of what has happened  :nervous

Looks like the possibilities of pairings are still up in the air nee?

@kRisZ: kick air or kick Reina to knock some sense into her??? or better yet, do both  :lol:

@ stefy: Reina did the first time they talked so she assumed that Risa would still keep everything a secret.  Why not JunReina????

I have found some time between working on 2 different projects to update, a longer one than the last 2  :D

Chapter 35

REINA’S POV

I reread those last lines in my diary as I closed it shut ‘That was my chance and I never took it.  Now I can barely look at them.  I thought I would be able to handle it but I couldn’t!!!!  It tore me up inside looking at them so happy, having fun all the time.  It was torture seeing them together but I had to keep my professionalism up so I would do as asked….nothing more’

“Tanaka-san, its time to go!” I locked my diary into my suitcase and turned to see my roommate, JunJun.  For the last couple of months I was lucky, very lucky because I had either Sayu or  JunJun by my side, she was funny that it took the pain away momentarily.  In fact, when the four of us, including LinLin, got together, we would usually have a blast, talking about anything, I guess it was because 2 out of the 4 were Chinese so the discussions about different things and the way they were describing things were hilarious.  I would’ve never thought about moving on, nor was the idea of risking everything thrown out until that day I met up with my imoutous, Suzuki Airi and Natsuyaki Miyabi….

Flashback

I had been talking to Sayu about the risks the girls were taking…again, more like Sayu was trying to convince me to let go of being afraid.  I don’t know what it is but I just couldn’t understand why they would risk it.

~BUMP~ “Watch where you’re….”

“Nee Reina-oneesan, must you always say that to me?” giggled Airi

“Airin!!! Miya!!!! It’s been awhile, I haven’t had much time to talk to either of you” I hugged Airi but ruffled Miyabi’s hair

“Reina-oneesan, yamette!!!!  Why do you treat Airin better than me???  Anyways, its not that you haven’t had time, it’s more like you’re mind was too occupied” stated Miyabi grinning at me, just like a yankii as she tried to fix her hair

“What do you mean?”

The 2 girls looked at each other and nodded before Airi spoke up “Well do my senpais have time for a drink in the cafeteria?...you guys are treating”

Sayu looked at me, I shrugged my shoulders ‘Why those little pipsqueaks!!!! And Sayu!!! Why am I the only one that treats!!!! They are lucky that they have grown taller than me  or I would’ve @#$%&*!@*&%$#’ “Sure”

We ordered our drinks, in which I had to pay for, I still don’t understand the logic of why me and not Sayu but I didn’t want to lose my cool infront of my imoutous “So elaborate”

Again Airi and Miya looked at each other ‘is that like some secret code or something?’ before Miyabi spoke “Reina-oneesan, is there a certain someone on your mind?”

“How did you know?” blurted Sayu, I slapped my forehead, ‘I am never telling this girl anything’.  The 2 teenagers giggled, one glare and they shut up though.

“Anyways, Reina-oneesan, we are your imoutous of course we notice these things but we didn’t want to say anything for you to have time to sort our your problems”

“Airin, I don’t have any problems…” Sayu was coughing on the side as if to say I was lying, which I was but I didn’t need Sayu to point it out to me.

“Reina-oneesan, you don’t have to explain anything to us, we just wanted to make sure you were fine and happy”

“Your onee-san has a crush” blurted Sayu ‘God I’m gonna kill this bunny!’

“Ah, so we were right about that!” stated Miyabi to Airi as their eyes lit up and they high-fived each other

“Wait! So you figured that out??!!!  Am I that obvious?”

“No Reina-oneesan, I guessed only those in Aa! could sense it.  I first sensed it at the Winter concert whereas Miya sensed it in the Summer concert”

Reina nodded at their explanations then a thought hit her, she never did get around to asking Airi about her thoughts about her decision with staying with Risako.  “Airin, there has been something on my mind a while back but I guess I forgot to ask you but it has to do with the Fujimoto-san article”

Airi nor Miyabi flinched at the aforementioned article, instead they continued to sip their drink “about what?”

“Well I once overheard Maimi-chan and Erika-san talking, well more like Erika-san breaking it off with Maimi-chan and they mentioned something about you and Risako-chan”

“Maimi-chan and Erika-san????  Airi-chan and Risako-chan????” whispered Sayumi.  We all looked in her direction, in which she shut up and pulled in closer trying to listen in.  ‘Nosy bunny’

“Yeah and?”

“Well I was wondering why you would risk getting caught?  I mean you love being in H!P and you know that we are not allowed to date so why would you hook up with Risako-chan?”

“Because I can’t live without her” Airi replied without hesitating nor without considering anything “ It is because of my feelings for Rii-chan that I work harder at being careful.  Neither of us want to leave H!P but neither of us wants to just give up either.  We feel that as long as the media doesn’t know then we are safe and we have been haven’t we?”

Reina nodded “Yeah, it’s like telling me to live without seeing Chii-chan anymore.  She makes my day brighter by being there for me, she understands what I have to go through, I can’t leave her, not when she plays a big part of my life.  All of us have known each other for how long???  Ever since we joined H!P Kids.  It also doesn’t hurt when you have great members such as this one” Miyabi ruffles Airi’s hair “to help us when times get tough” 

“All of you? Who else is there?” asked Sayu ‘You butthole!! I don’t think that matters’

“Well Michishige-san, there are Chisa and Maimai, Nakky and Kanna,…” started Airi

“Myself and Chii-chan, Captain and Momo, Kumai-chan and Maa-chan, Airin and Rii-chan…”

“and Maimi-chan and Umeda-san” finished Airi

“What?” I processed the last one that Airi mentioned “But I thought Erika-san didn’t want to risk it.  She said her career was more important”

“Umeda-san did break up with Maimi-chan in which Maimi-chan gave her all the space and time she needed by just talking to her as necessary.  Believe me it was a shock for us”

“It was a shocker for us over at BK when Rii-chan told us, those 2 were inseparable” Miyabi cut in

“We talked to Maimi-chan about it and she explained it to us that she respects Umeda-san’s decision and asks that all of us leave it as is”

I can’t deny that I was astonished at how Maimi-chan dealt with it all, she was more mature than me at dealing with this stuff. “When did they get back together?”

“It was around the time Maimi-chan was doing things for High-King.  I guess it took Umeda-san that period of time when Maimi-chan was gone to make her realize that she couldn’t bear not seeing Maimi-chan again.  Her bottled emotions exploded I guess”

“I see, that figures the change in aura around Maimi-chan when we were practicing and stuff.  I thought she would have been over it by then.  She was giving it her all during dance practices, I guess to vent her frustrations out.  Ai-chan and I wanted to talk to her but every time we wanted to try, Saki-chan would take her away and talk to her.  We assumed that because they knew each other the best so we left Saki-chan to talk some sense into her.”

“Luckily Captain was there, Captain told us about the emotional wreck that Maimi-chan was in but she had to keep it professional so she only opened up to Captain after dance lessons” added Miyabi “that and well both Maimi-chan and Captain do tend to practice like that”

“EH~~~~!!! They’re crazy both of them!!!! They got that dance down pat in like no time!!!!!” I frowned thinking about how those two practiced.  ‘Ai-chan couldn’t even keep up and she was like a workaholic and to think these kids are usually like that, I can see that in Captain but Maimi-chan? I would’ve never thought she would be a workaholic too, she seems so….airheaded at times’

“See Reina why can’t you be as smart as the kids” Sayu smacked me on the arm.  Airi and Miyabi laughed as I rubbed my arm.

“Sayu!! Shut up before I make you shut up permanently” I threatened which shut the girls up

End of Flashback

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
Re: Taking Chances-Chapter 35-updated 12/08
« Reply #306 on: December 08, 2009, 05:56:18 PM »
And you're the author?  XD XD

Looks like the possibilities of pairings are still up in the air nee?
:mon scare: NOOO!!! Please don't say that!  :mon POd:
Edit: It's like when I'm anticipating for TanaShige/TanaGaki or even JunRei then BAM! Suddenly you came out with ReiLin out of nowhere.
.......Oh, Crap! I hope I didn't just jinx it!

Wait, so Miya also Reina's imoutou?

I still don’t understand the logic of why me and not Sayu
Coz you're just that whipped Reina!  XD  :lol:

‘God I’m gonna kill this bunny!’
‘Nosy bunny’
“Sayu!! Shut up before I make you shut up permanently”
With a "kiss", please?  :hehehe:  :mon star:

“Because I can’t live without her”
That's the spirit!  :mon thumb:

I have found some time between working on 2 different projects to update, a longer one than the last 2
Thank you again!!  :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 11:57:56 AM by pretend_2besome1 »

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #307 on: December 08, 2009, 08:06:41 PM »
@ chappie 34....
sahgjvrdtnjrsknmh!!!! IT'S SO SHORT!!!!! well, your update's uhh... shorter than I expected but... It's Risa's convo with Reina that made me... adslvfjnhkdsfgc!!!! RISA WHY!?!?!?! WHY CAN'T YOU PUSH IT A LITTLE HARDER?!?!! Your kitty's really slow to catch up!!!

AND GAAAHHH!!!! REINA R U NUMB?!?!?! Risa's talking about you?!?!?!!  :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:
 *takes a deep breath*

@ chappie 35
*A little bit calm than before*
hmmm....hmmm... the first part...it looked like it jumped back at the 'present time'. I mean... The prologue... it's the 'present' time right... and that talk with Risa on the garden was the 'past'. And Reina really regrets her decision to give-up on Risa. *fsdjnchgrsbgh!!!! REINA!?!?! WHY!?!?!?*
aherm... so uhh, yeah... by that... If Reina will just put some effort and regained Risa... then the ending's TanaGaki... if not..and Sayu continues to support her..then it might end up as TanaShige... and since she's spending some time with Junjun... It's also a possible JunRei ending... So Reina... YOU BETTER MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!!  :shifty:

“See Reina why can’t you be as smart as the kids” Sayu smacked me on the arm.  Airi and Miyabi laughed as I rubbed my arm.

“Sayu!! Shut up before I make you shut up permanently” I threatened which shut the girls up
:mon lmao:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #308 on: December 08, 2009, 09:43:15 PM »
What will Reina do with this new information?

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #309 on: December 09, 2009, 07:27:06 PM »
“Because I can’t live without her” Airi replied without hesitating nor without considering anything “ It is because of my feelings for Rii-chan that I work harder at being careful.  Neither of us want to leave H!P but neither of us wants to just give up either.  We feel that as long as the media doesn’t know then we are safe and we have been haven’t we?”

I wonder how will this affect Reina?

“See Reina why can’t you be as smart as the kids”

:wahaha:

‘God I’m gonna kill this bunny!’
‘Nosy bunny’
“Sayu!! Shut up before I make you shut up permanently”
With a "kiss", please?  :hehehe:  :mon star:

:twothumbs but I still want TanaGaki  :D

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #310 on: December 10, 2009, 11:30:42 AM »
C34

Geez, can Reina be anymore dense? It's obvious Gaki called her out and told her instead of anyone else so that she would tell her what she really felt. Reina BAKA~!!!

C35

Hmmm, what if KameMame seem as though they are having fun not because Risa decided to give Eri a chance but that they have worked things out and are gonna remain as best friends? Is that a possible scenario? If that's the case, Reina still has a chance if she takes the kids advice. Ganabareyo Reina!!

My Sayu-liko-meter is really shooting up these days. Sayumin :wub:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #311 on: December 10, 2009, 04:18:44 PM »
@ pretend_2besome1: Hey just because I am the author does not mean I can't forget  :lol:  Hmmmm ReiLin????  worth thinking about...  :twisted:

Yes Miya is also Reina's imoutou because of Aa!!!

Oh no!!!! I've created a whipped Reina as opposed to riding on her yankii character!!!!!  :O

I don't know at that moment, I doubt Reina would kiss Sayu to shut her up, more like take a knife and stab her in the neck  :bleed eyes:

@ cogi_yoshi: unfortunately I am always running against time with a lot of things hence the short chapters gomene.  Risa probably didn't push further because she doesn't want to get rejected full out.  Reina doesn't push because of lots of factors in front of her including whether Risa likes her and Eri having feelings for Risa.

You're absolutely right, it is now the present time, the talk between Risa and Reina was indeed the past and was practically the last main conversation between the two. 

Er...mind if I ask what pairing you have in mind is??? I wouldn't want Reina to get killed because of any wrong decisions *tries to take knife away*

@ rndmnwierd: She will grab Risa pull her into a closet and bam! make out time and maybe something more  XD That could be something Reina could do!!!!

@ kRisZ: Will Reina take the kids' advice?  Or will she laugh it off thinking that they're too young to understand how big the situation can really be?

@ mame-chan:  XD Mame-chan you should see the mini chain of calling Reina baka on H!O that was started by a certain someone *cough pretend cough*  :lol:

But don't forget, regardless if Reina is dense, she couldn't accept Risa no more, there is that issue about Eri in the picture too.

That could be a possibility however doesn't that hurt Eri too? Damn it!!!! I raelized that whatever the action I decide to use with Eri, she will end up hurt.  Maybe I should take lessons from a certain mame and kill them off  :twisted:

I've noticed you're Sayu-liko-meter have been shooting up these days, how did that happen???

Chapter 36

I was still not as sure because…well I was talking to kids right?  They probably don’t have the worries that a grown up does until I bumped into Fujimoto-san

Flashback

“Fujimoto-san?” 

“OI! Tanaka-san”

“How have you been?” I asked curiously and cautiously, I wasn’t too sure why such a normal question could sound so….unsure?

“Great!”

“Even after the exposed news about your boyfriend?” I wanted to know if everything she did and the path she chose was worth the life she will be having and the path that she will be walking on.

“Yeah…” Fujimoto-san looked at me weirdly before continuing “Tanaka-san I have a feeling that the article or the facts have created questions for you.  Let’s sit down and talk shall we?”  Before I could answer Fujimoto-san turned and headed out of the agency building towards the nearby café

As soon as we were seated, Fujimoto-san didn’t hesitate to ask right away “So what’s on your mind?”

“Would…Have…Do you regret it?”

“About having a boyfriend?”  I nodded, I knew it was probably really rude but I wanted to know and I wasn’t someone that beats around the bush when it comes to questioning “No”

“Even if it cost you the fame of being in Morning Musume?”

“Something tells me you are afraid, afraid to express your feelings” ‘Damn it!  How is it people can tell what I am feeling!!!!!!’

“I am concerned for my kouhais, as you have known Koharu and Mittsi are together so I was worried about them and their choice” I lied hoping she didn’t see right through me

“Uh hun!  Well let me put it this way, you’re career is great and all but what happens when your time is through?  What will you have to hold on???”  ‘Something tells me she didn’t buy my excuse’

“What do you mean?”

“Well I am exposed and so is my boyfriend but we are happy.  I left Morning Musume but I am still in H!P aren’t I?  Suppose I didn’t get have a boyfriend, what happens when I was to graduate from Morning Musume??? What about H!P??? What do I have left???  I would be alone with no career.  Wouldn’t that be a bad time for me to look for love then???  I have already started my 20s, nobody can guarantee what my future will hold in H!P, whereas at the end of the day at least my loved one will be there for me.  Careers can go away…but your loved ones…they won’t they will be there with us through thick and thin”

End of Flashback

I couldn’t believe that it took my 2 juniors and Fujimoto-san to clear me of it before I could understand the concept.  I can’t deny that they are right, how long can I last in Morning Musume? I’m pretty sure more people will come in and I will have to graduate.  Now I laugh, I laugh at the fact that it is too late for me.  I already pushed away my happiness to Eri.  I have seen the dejected look she gave me when I often turned her down in the past but now she doesn’t need me, she has Eri and she is fine with Eri by her side.

I was encouraged by Sayu to ask JunJun out on a date, I originally declined that idea but she did have a point it was too late for me to be with Gaki-san so why dwell? Because I still love her?  Gaki-san is with Eri now, I can’t interfere, it’s not fair.

Being with JunJun was fun and great but it didn’t seem right, I was still missing her and I still loved her.  JunJun is like my Chinese half in which I can talk to her about anything but I don’t love her.  I suppose JunJun felt that way too or at least felt how I was feeling so we talked about it and in the end we concluded that we could only remained friends, nothing more.  The great thing about JunJun is that she never did ask any questions, she stuck by my side when I needed it, and that was all I needed. 

Unexpectedly though, Sayu and JunJun have gotten close, so close I was always smirking when the duo were together.  Occasionally Sayu would ask me what was with the smirking but of course I wouldn’t say, she has to figure that out herself.

‘I am happy for you Sayu, you have finally let go!!! GanbaReina!!!!’

Got sick  :cry: but on the lighter side I get to skip work and school so I can update  :lol:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
Re: Taking Chances-Chapter 36-updated 12/10
« Reply #312 on: December 10, 2009, 06:17:13 PM »
Oyeah, you can call me Chloe or just C, save your fingers from typing my long name  XD

Mame-chan you should see the mini chain of calling Reina baka on H!O that was started by a certain someone *cough pretend cough*
:on crazygran:

Hmmmm ReiLin????  worth thinking about...   :twisted:
What have I done???  :frustrated:

Awesome advice from Miki  :twothumbs
Yay for the brief comeback of her!

I was encouraged by Sayu to ask JunJun out on a date
:imdead:

I suppose JunJun felt that way too or at least felt how I was feeling so we talked about it and in the end we concluded that we could only remained friends, nothing more.
*Revived*

Unexpectedly though, Sayu and JunJun have gotten close, so close I was always smirking when the duo were together.
:imdead: again.....
Author-san, how many possible pairing are you trying to make?!  :dizzy:

:twothumbs but I still want TanaGaki  :D

So do I.

Author-san, how about GakiTanaShige? (And yet I'm trying to suggest another pair :depressed:)

Edit: Sorry forgot, hope you get well soon!!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 06:36:52 PM by pretend_2besome1 »

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #313 on: December 10, 2009, 06:19:58 PM »
Woah?!?! :shocked:
I can't believe it!!! MIKI?!?! Giving advice?!?! The only 'two' things she gave are 'wedgies' and 'groping'. That's Miki for you.  :on lol:

Hmmm... somehow. I agree on Reina. She can't ruin GakiKame's relationship even though she really loves Risa. It's bad being the 3rd party... to her bestfriend and the love of her life... and she made that decision... POOR DECISION SKILLS REINA!!! So yeah,,uhh...where was I? Oh yeah... about JunJun... it's good that Reina was honest with her about how she feels about her. At least Junjun found Sayu... :nudge:

So if it's gakikame... and a possible JunSayu...who's the person for Reina... for now... that is...nyahahaha... Ai or Aika?  :glasses:

Er...mind if I ask what pairing you have in mind is??? I wouldn't want Reina to get killed because of any wrong decisions *tries to take knife away*
uhhh... I'm a Tanakame fan... hahaha... hmmm, Reina? If Reina really wants to be with Risa... then she'll find a way to be with her. That is if she's willing to her Eri.... But then again... Reina could be paired with anyone... AS LONG AS SHE'S HAPPY with her new love... :farofflook:

Got sick   but on the lighter side I get to skip work and school so I can update  
Awww.... that's very sweet of you.. Instead of resting, you took an effort in writing this... thank you, author-san! :bow:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #314 on: December 10, 2009, 11:47:52 PM »
I like how you solved the Tanashige and ReinaJun in one fell swoop. SayuJun ftw!

@ rndmnwierd: She will grab Risa pull her into a closet and bam! make out time and maybe something more   That could be something Reina could do!!
*has naughty thoughts* :grin:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #315 on: December 13, 2009, 03:48:21 AM »
“Well I am exposed and so is my boyfriend but we are happy.  I left Morning Musume but I am still in H!P aren’t I?  Suppose I didn’t get have a boyfriend, what happens when I was to graduate from Morning Musume??? What about H!P??? What do I have left???  I would be alone with no career.  Wouldn’t that be a bad time for me to look for love then???  I have already started my 20s, nobody can guarantee what my future will hold in H!P, whereas at the end of the day at least my loved one will be there for me.  Careers can go away…but your loved ones…they won’t they will be there with us through thick and thin

Hmmmm... so true

‘I am happy for you Sayu, you have finally let go!!! GanbaReina!!!!’

When will Reina's time to have a 'and they live happily ever after'?

Got sick  :cry: but on the lighter side I get to skip work and school so I can update  :lol:

Damn  :lol:  Get well  :)

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #316 on: December 13, 2009, 06:37:22 PM »
@ C: you know it does save time with my fingers  XD

Yes what have you done??!!!! Now you are just adding mad drama to my little brain  :lol:

Miki's comeback was a must I think in this whole story, her situation was a turner for MM and was key in Reina's cowardness

:? Good questions, how many possibilities can I make with 9 girls in MM??? That's probably your answer  :lol:

Ohhh so now you want a threesome??? Kinky!!!!  XD worth considering too!!!!  :lol:

I am feeling better but it is Sunday here and I am at work  :doh:

@ cogi_yoshi : Awwww, I don't think Miki has that bad of an image.....actually yes she does, but that's not the point.  The point is, she can still be good at giving advice

Sounds like I have a SayuJun fan, which honestly I think is the first  :lol:

Here I have people saying I have too many pairing possibilities and now I have you giving me more pairing possibilities  XD Ohhh the possibilities, the possibilities

It's because I see so much Tanakame that I decided to do something I don't see, however if I have another story idea, I should think about using that pairing and a couple more of the common ones too  :huhuh

No need to thank me, I really want to get this story going before the holidays for everyone including myself (so I don't have to update  XD)

@ rndmnwierd: You didn't think my method was to quick?  After rereading my own story and your comment I began to feel like I did a hasty job with the situation.

And you should have naughty thoughts, I recall that I owe someone a perv scene  :twisted: (but don't put too much hope in it  :lol:)

@ kRisZ : I've thought about the reason why Miki would give up MM and then because of her marriage, it all made sense in that I think she would be thinking that when she made her choices.

Reina will have a 'happily ever after' ending....I hope  :sweatdrop:

Alright minna-san, I think this is what everyone is waiting for, the part where the story will change and hopefully everything will be clear

Chapter 37

RISA’S POV

I’ve seen you less and less since that night when I asked for you opinion because I was heartbroken…I’ve been heartbroken on many accounts actually…when I saw you getting closer and closer to Sayumin, I guess I was scared to confess to you when I was at your house.  I thought you felt something for me too but I guess I was wrong.  You started rooming with Sayumin, so I started rooming with Kame.

I must admit, with Kame around, I didn’t feel as lonely but she wasn’t you.  I’ve tried getting closer to you but you kept pushing me away, more like rejecting me but it sounded better I guess.  I don’t know what your relationship with Sayumin was so I secretly got that information out from Kame.  I was so glad that Sayumin was not together with you, but then why is it you always attach yourself to her?  Why can’t you see me?  I guess it was because I was so focussed on you that I didn’t realize Kame’s feelings until she confessed to me.  I was taken aback I didn’t know what to do but I told her that I needed time to think.  She was happy that I was even considering it but that could also be the innocent part of her.  I wanted to know what your feelings for me were so I texted you right away to meet me at the pool, the same scenario where I came in closest contact with you.  Till this day that same feeling lingered on in me as I tore my eyes away from my diary and images of the past flashed before my eyes.

Flashback

I sat there waiting for your arrival while thinking how I was going to get what I need to know from you.  I heard a “hey” and there you stood, hot probably because you just came out of the shower

“Hey yourself stranger” I replied trying to keep my cool

“What’s up Gaki-san?”

I moved from my position so that there was enough space for you as I patted the spot behind me.  Even if the answer you give may not be what I want, I want to relish this moment and memory “I need advice Dr. Reina”

I saw you grin as you sat behind me and got comfortable before I backed up and you locked your arms around my waist and laid your head on my shoulder.  The same comfort that has been on my mind since “about what” you asked

‘It’s now or never!  I have to know tonight!’ “I think by now you’ve heard that Kame has confessed her feelings for me” I felt you nod on my shoulders “well I don’t know what to do”

“Elaborate please”

“Well I mentioned to you before that there was a certain person that I have developed feelings for right?” Again you just nodded “well that person has become distant with me and I found myself spending more and more time with Kame” ‘Does this all sound familiar to you Tanakacchi?’  I turned to look at you “I’ve been waiting all this time to confirm these feeling of this other person, yet it seems like they don’t notice me anymore” ‘Come on!!! You’ve got to have figured it out by now right?’ “Over the past few weeks, my time spent with Kame was fun, it took things off my mind” ‘Things like you, stupid kitty!!!!!’ “But I don’t want to make use of Kame’s feelings.  What should I do?” ‘Please show me a sign that you feel like I do.  Any sign will do!!!!!!’

“Gaki-san, I think you should give Eri a chance” you looked away which is a good thing because I wanted to break down but I held my breath, my disappointment showing and my shock but I wasn’t ready to give up yet

“Do you really think I should?” I closed my eyes as I waited for your answer

“Yes” I could hear my heart shatter at that very word.  I could feel tears threatening to fall, so I turned around and took a couple of breaths

“Thanks Tanakacchi! Thanks for you time” my voice was quivering, in which I tried so hard to cover.  I got up and started walking towards the hotel as the tears just started falling.  It was in pain and I didn’t like this pent up feeling as I ran up the stairs to the rooftop

I screamed my lungs out, venting everything inside me.  I felt stupid, stupid for hoping just so that you’d crush all those hopes that I held so high above my head.  Maybe I was mistaken and blinded by love that I didn’t realize that you never did nor will feel the same way I did.  I am to blame at the end, I should have told you way back then instead I chose to keep it inside and wait.  I screamed once more before just chilling up at the roof.  I intended to stay up at the roof until I received a message from Kame

Where are you?  It’s getting late!  Its not like you to be out so late when we have practice the next day

I smiled at the text, typical of Kame to worry and see things on my behalf.  Maybe I should move on, and maybe Kame can be the one to make me forget about you

End of Flashback

Your thoughts?

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
Re: Taking Chances-Chapter 37-updated 12/13
« Reply #317 on: December 13, 2009, 08:19:33 PM »
I know, I feel the pain every time I log into my accounts  :nervous

Good questions, how many possibilities can I make with 9 girls in MM??? That's probably your answer
:O Then I'll just..........see, I guess. I really don't know what to think about the pair again  :sweatdrop:

Ohhh so now you want a threesome??? Kinky!!!!
I didn't mean it like that but you know I do want TanaShige or TanaGaki to happen, so instead of picking one of the pair why not having them all? (I mean perfect solution?)  :lol:

See? SEE?! How much of a baka Reina been! XD
'Things like you, stupid kitty!!!!!’
Even Gaki-san said so!

My thoughts:
 :grr: :frustrated: :mon whine: :mon speechless:
- Gaki-san.....  :on speedy:
- Miki needs to knock some sense (like literally) into someone's head :poke: :bangchair: and make them realize
- My other thought will be on H!O

And I'm glad you're better, ganbatte ne!  :mon beam:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 08:56:09 PM by pretend_2besome1 »

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #318 on: December 14, 2009, 12:56:38 AM »
SO IT'S REALLY REINA   :stunned:   :err:   :depressed:   :gyaaah:

Till this day that same feeling lingered on in me as I tore my eyes away from my diary and images of the past flashed before my eyes.

She still yearns for the Kitten  :cry:

I smiled at the text, typical of Kame to worry and see things on my behalf.  Maybe I should move on, and maybe Kame can be the one to make me forget about you

Moving on especially if there's one Kame like that is not that hard, but what if one day Reina couldn't take it anymore and confess? [ 3 possibilities 1) Risa will cry her heart out 2) the Kitten's too late 3) The Kitten's too late ] but what if Reina won't confess?  :dizzy:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #319 on: December 14, 2009, 03:57:55 AM »
No! You can try to move on, Gaki-san, But how can you ever get over your true love?

You seriously made my heart ache here. Like, wham! Sucked my breath out.

Please don't be too late Reina!

@ rndmnwierd: You didn't think my method was to quick?  After rereading my own story and your comment I began to feel like I did a hasty job with the situation.

And you should have naughty thoughts, I recall that I owe someone a perv scene  (but don't put too much hope in it  )
No, it wasn't too hasty. I think there's still room to build.
Ah! Perv scene! Definitely gonna have to push you on that. ;)

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Barely