JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Polysics - Baby Bias

Author Topic: Raikou Shojo Maimi - Final Lesson + Epilogue  (Read 29007 times)

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: Raikou Shojo Maimi - Lesson 12: Sans Rival
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2008, 12:37:57 PM »
i liked the title of your latest chapter... sans rival... my favorite kind of cake!

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2008, 08:34:25 PM »
I'm dying!  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cry: :cry:
because  put this sort of thing the great writer of this story!
MO! and MO!
Only raises more suspense, the intention and knowledge that will happen!
please write its next chapter!
Do not expect too much of a heart attack or die!
Another long night and unable to sleep ....
I do not believe I can turn another long night unable to sleep, by concerns that occur with Maimi.
Maimi is in jeopardy paralyzed!
Airi want to die when you see Maimi completely wound.
It looks that will give you a tremendous beating.
Apart Miki Fujimoto is a great senpai with an incredible power.
Miki she always making theirs.
Please! Please! I no longer punish!
It is a great punishment for me to leave a chapter on hold!
I'm desperate!
" a look can say more than words" and " a look can even denude the heart"

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2008, 03:39:21 AM »
That's right, no one hurts my Risako :twisted:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Raikou Shojo Maimi - Lesson 13: Aftermath.....the next subject is English
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2008, 09:48:22 AM »
"Maimi-chan! Stop it Miya! Please!"

That was all Airi could say as they watched Miyabi land three consecutive Raikou Knuckles on Maimi's body. It was impossible for Miya to hear her though, because the arena was filled by the chants of her fans.

"..and this one is for Kumachan!" Miya said after throwing another one. "How does it taste to get defeated by your own technique? Not nice isn't it?"
"I know the feeling. But you should practice more on your punches. It lost its form in the third one."
"Ah, I see. So I should do it like this?" Miya said as she punched Maimi again. "Did I get it right?"
"Perfect. Continue..."

"Miya might kill Maimi-chan! Miki-san, please stop her!" Airi said as she tugged on Miki's shirt.
"I'm afraid I can't do that Airi-chan."
"Why?"
"This is a test for both of them. And I'd like to see how they'd get out of it. And besides, Miya might not give us the rest of the payment for her training if I stop her now."
"Maimi-chan, is she really paralyzed? What did Miya do to her?"
"Ah. Don't worry. You see, in Miya's technique, she increased the charges of the electromagnetic particles surrounding Maimi, therefore containing her in some kind of invisible cage. It's like she's stuck between two magnets. Hmm. It can be considered a high-level technique with the amount of concentration it requires. I'll try to study it too so Yossi won't be able to escape next time haha."
"How long will its effect be?"
"I'm not sure. I'm not even sure if it has a time limit. It will all depend on Miya's concentration. With the way it looks now, I think it can last until she has defeated Maimi. But don't lose hope."

Suddenly, the crowd went silent. Airi didn't see what happened, but she saw that Miya's clothes were sprayed with Maimi's blood. Maimi probably coughed it out after Miya's last punch.

"...You ruined my clothes! Do you know how much these cost?!" Miya said as she slapped Maimi again. "Do you have money to pay for these?"
"Well, it's partly your fault." Maimi said.
"Why you..."

Miya continued her assault. But Maimi looked like she was already imprevious to it. She just grinned as Miya tired herself out from punching her.

"What's the matter? Ran out of gas?"
"Shut up!" Miya said as she gasped for air. "I know! I'll just take your clothes off then take pics and sell them in the internet. But before that, one last punch."

Miya trekked half of the ring's diameter.

"We were supposed to join a contest that day. But you broke her arm. I have a chance to win it by myself but I wanted to share that victory with her..."

She cracked her knuckles then started running towards Maimi.

"This is for Rii-chan. Goodbye Maimi!"

Airi covered her eyes with her hands before Miya could hit her target.

The crowd went wild, but this time it was the Maimi supporters. Airi still didn't want to look but she changed her mind when she heard Miki chuckle.

Airi looked at the ring. Miya's fist was didn't make contact with Maimi's face. It was Maimi's fist that struck Miya's midsection.

Now blood was also splattered on Maimi's uniform.

"We're even now." Maimi said. "My uniform for your clothes. But I'm still trapped here. I can only move my right arm for now."

Miya coughed a few more times before she dropped on her knees. The last counter attack took out all her wind and she needed a few seconds get some air. Then she stood up and wiped away the blood from her lips.

"Hmm. The stare's effect is wearing out. I guess I'll have to finish this." Miya said as she charged all her remaining Ki into her hand. "I'm going to make sure that I finish this."
"Aww. You should have taken her clothes off first when you had the chance Miya!" Miki shouted.
"I'm going to take it off after this, senpai. All of it."

The Raikou energy in Miya's hands took the form of a blade.

"I'm not going to say sorry Maimi, because you brought this upon yourself. The moment you opposed our group."
"Someone had to do it Miya. Or else the other students in the school will live in fear." Maimi said as she released some Ki of her own, breaking herself free from Miya's technique.

Miya didn't give her time to fully recover. She attacked Maimi with a vertical slash. Maimi was able to dodge it. She didn't notice but her uniform got ripped right in the middle.

"Maimi-chan! Your clothes!" Airi shouted.
"Oh boy!  Here it comes!" Miki said from the sides. "Are you two filming this?"
"Yes Ma'am!" Chisato and Mai answered.

Maimi looked at them and gave the videocam a glare, shorting it out.

"Aww. You didn't have to do that, Maimi-chan." Mai said.
"We would have given you a cut from our earnings." added Chisato.

Maimi got on her feet and took off the remains of her uniform., revealing her kunoichi outfit.

"How does she do that, Fujimoto-san?" Erika asked Miki. 
"Beats me. I never tried that before. Well, I did try it once but when I took my clothes off, my kunoichi gear got taken off as well. At least it 'stunned' the opponents and gave me time to put my clothes back on."

Miya attacked Maimi again, this time with a horizontal slash. Maimi didn't dodge. Instead she blocked the blade with her arm, which was now covered with Raikou energy. Miya would continue to attack but Maimi was able to block it. Everyone started to notice that Miya was already tired. Her attacks were now slow and predictable. Her last attempt caused her to stumble in the ground after Maimi evaded.

"You should give up now Miya. This is getting pointless and..."
"Shut up! I'm not done with you!"
"You're..." Maimi didn't know that Miya was trying for a desperation attack.
"Natsuyaki Original, Gorgon Sta.....Aaaaah!!!!!!!"

Suddenly, Raikou energy surged from Miya's body. She was covered by the energy for a few seconds before she dropped on the floor unconscious.

"M-Miyabi!" Maimi said as she ran to check on her. But she was stopped.
"Don't go near her!"

Risako went in front of Miya and put on a fighting stance.

"If you go any closer to Miya, I will kill you."
"Move." Maimi said as she took a step.
"No!" Risako said as she revealed her kusarigama. "Stop right there."
"Move."
"Over my dead body!" said the young Berryz as she threw the bladed end of her weapon towards Maimi.

Maimi caught the chain and pulled it, dragging Risako in front of her and grabbing her wrists.

"I told you to move, didn't I?"
"I won't let you hurt Miya! Not anymore!"
"Who said that I was going to do that?"
"You...don't..." Risako said as her tears started to fall.
"I'm going to bring her to the clinic." Maimi said as she let her go and walked to Miya. She carried her on her back and started walking. But then she remembered something..."Stop whining there Sugaya-chan. Get up and lead the way. I don't know where the clinic is..."

"Gorgon Stare!"

Miya shouted as she sat up from the bed. She looked around and realized that she was in the clinic.

"Relax. It's over now."
"Fujimoto-sensei."
"That was one hell of a fight Miya. I'm impressed that you were able to last that long with Maimi. The fans enjoyed it."
"But I still lost. I failed."
"It's the end of the world. And it's nothing to be ashamed of. You're still a noob compared to her anyway. And you should have heard how they still cheered for you even if you were being carried out."
"What happened during the last seconds? Why did the Raikou energy react like that?"
"Oh. You see, Raikou energy is aware of the user's intentions. It realized that you were not using it for righteousness anymore so it decided to punish you."
"I see. So I won't be able to use it again."
"Nonsense. It's still inside you. But it's probably in hibernation mode."
"What am I going to do now?"
"Keep on training. One factor for your defeat is because your Ki reservoir wasn't as deep as Maimi's. You exhausted a lot of your energy without realizing that the level was already too low, causing you to fatigue quickly. I'm not sure if Maimi's reservoir is natural, but with continuous training, you can make yours almost equal to it. I admit that even my Ki reservoir isn't as deep as hers. Not sure where she keeps all those energy though."
"So, that's what you were talking about. Maimi's assets. I thought you were talking about her br..."
"Shhh. Not right now. You might wake her up."
"Wake up who?"

Miki pointed at the chair beside her. Risako was asleep and leaning on the bed.

"Rii-chan."
"She said she'd wait for you to wake up. But it seems like she's tired as well. Watching you take all those hits must've been hard for her."

Miya brushed Risako's hair aside, got up and covered her with the blanket.

"You were cool back there Miya..."
"Hmm. She still talks in her sleep. Cute."
"You two want some private time?" Miki said as she walked towards the door and closed the lights.
"If you don't min..."
"No way!" Miki said as she turned on the lights again. "Hahaha. I'm not gonna let that cute thing become your prey. If you're going to do something to her, you gotta do it in front of me!"
"Ehhh?! I wasn't thinking of doing anything to her! Well, not anything that's on your mind! What are you still doing here anyway, Fujimoto-senpai?!"
"Nothing actually. I'm just waiting for Nurse Junjun to come back. I asked her to use her acupuncture to cure my back pains..."

===
"Oooh! That's too cold Airi-chan!" Maimi complained as Airi iced her lips. "Stop it."
"Nonsense. You were able to take all those punches but now you're afraid of some ice?"
"No need to ice it. It'll heal anyway."
"No. We must take care of your lips."
"What for?"
"For..."
"Hmm?"
"For great justice!"
"I think what Airi-chan is trying to say is you have to take care of them because they're one of your assets." Erika told her. "You have nice lips Maimi-chan. I can imagine how many guys and girls would like to kiss lips like yours."
"Eh?" was Maimi's only reaction as she gave her a dumbfounded look. "I don't know what you're talking about."
"Didn't Shun say anything about your lips?" Airi asked.
"H-he...we didn't talk about things like that." a blushing Maimi said.
"Shun wrote something about your lips once, oneechan." said Shin.
"What?!" Maimi said as she grabbed Shin's arms. "What did he say? And stop calling me oneechan."
"Yeah, what did he say Shin-kun?" asked by an also curious Airi.
"He said that your lips are a lot deadlier than any of your attacks."
"..."
"How true." Erika said. "See Maimi-chan. You better let Airi-chan ice it so it can fully recover."
"Can we stop talking about my lips, please? Help me out here, will you Megu."
"Sure. I won't say anything about your lips." Megumi responded.
"Whew. Thanks..."
"But I'm quite envious of your legs , Maimi-chan." said Megumi as she sneaked in a rub. "They're really nice. Hmm. Your legs..."
"Not you too, Megu." Maimi said simultaneously with a facepalm. "I've never felt more harassed in my life."
"Actually, Shun wrote something about your legs too, oneechan. He said..."

And so, Maimi has defeated six of the Berryz. Only one of them remains.

What will happen when Maimi faces the Captain, who is known to be the most powerful and ruthless in the group?

Will she lose her uniform again in the next chapter?

"Shin, stop holding Airi-chan's hand! I saw that!"

"You too, Kanna-chan!"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:37:29 PM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
OH MY GOD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Best chapter yet!  And funniest too. XD

The "you too Kanna" at the end really got to me  :lol:

Offline slasha

• Member+
So Maimi beat Miya...

and I didn't even notice that Kanna part at first.That made my day  XD

I hope Kanna tries something like that next chapter

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
I wait one more Miyabi hard and difficult to overcome.
but his mistake spending a lot of energy.
It was too thrilled and trust in his possession.
I think we underestimate in Maimi.
But ...
Maimi if that was resistant to endure so many blows.
Those blows I think it will bring great consequences.

"Oooh! That's too cold Airi-chan!" Maimi complained as Airi iced her lips. "Stop it."
"Nonsense. You were able to take all those punches but now you're afraid of some ice?
It's true.
I'm with you Airi.
Maimi receives too many blows and ice it hurts most.
Well maybe it hurts because the blows were being reflected more.
The blows hurt after.
That is logical.

"No need to ice it. It'll heal anyway."
etto...
Maimi...
It's as if you were invensible.
Maimi fact seems to be resistant material.
but ...
Tanta battle and so many blows that has resivido.
I hope that will not cause problems in the coming days.
but ...
I do not think so.
Although it is too strong, I imagine that will have a drop of days.
Miyabi the beating and beating  to Maimi.
Or maybe Maimi conceal their wounds, shock, pain and injuries.
To not worry others.

"No. We must take care of your lips."
"What for?"
"For..."
"Hmm?"
"For great justice!"
Airi was very concerned by Maimi.
And always Airi is that the cure wounds and blows from Maimi.
It's very nice!
Airi seemed that was concentrated on the lips of Maimi.
That thought looked Airi while the lips of Maimi.
Maimi  is distracted.

"I think what Airi-chan is trying to say is you have to take care of them because they're one of your assets." Erika told her. "You have nice lips Maimi-chan. I can imagine how many guys and girls would like to kiss lips like yours."
Erika is quick thinking!
Erika is also because he likes the lips of Maimi as Airi?
maybe yes.

"Eh?" was Maimi's only reaction as she gave her a dumbfounded look. "I don't know what you're talking about."
Maimi distracted.

Already missing the last warrior of BK!
Saki Shimizu!
This battle will be huge!
Maimi your wounds or not!
Your blows!
Do not require too!

wordsworth: is not delayed much in place the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
Awww, I really wanted Miya to get revenge for Risako :( I'm so glad there is some MiyaRi here :w00t: There is never enough of them!

I love that last lot of dialogue so much! :rofl: I really hit the comedy very well there... Poor Maimi, it was be so hard to be perfect looking :roll:

My poor little Kanna, someday you will get your Airi's love... maybe! :P

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
lol, I remember I comment on this but look like I didn't hit the post button. :P

Miya is weak, hehe or is it because maimi is simply invisible? Her raikou must have some kind of flaw, and only the great captain knows :3

Looking forward to maimi vs. captain match

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
Finally finished reading. Wow. this fic was great. Hoping for an update soon. Great Job Wordsworth!!!!

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
^ and I thought he just post a new chapter when this thread jump up.

*sigh* false alarm.

>:D

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
Next Chapter!!!!  :) :) :lol: :otomerika: :yep:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Taikosaku Arena

The crowd went silent as the Captain walked towards a badly beaten Miyabi and grabbed her by her throat.

The other members of Berryz Koubou, especially Risako, were telling her to stop, that it was over, but it seemed like she wasn't listening at all.

That was the first time the students of Taikosaku saw the Captain. She was wearing a green colored suit, and a mask that covered her entire face, but that still didn't make her look intimidating because she was, you know, short. Although everyone in the arena could feel a strong aura emanating from her petite body.

"I'm sorry Miyabi." the Captain told her. "You should have given up when you had the chance."
"That voice... Y-You're not Saki!" Miya said as she also noticed the missing mole on the Captain's shoulder.
"Yes. And no..."

"Berryz Koubou Ranking Tournament? What's this?" Maimi asked as she showed a flyer to her lunch mates.
"It's a fashion show." Mai answered. "Want some tickets?"
"The flyer says free admission." said Maimi. "And free popcorn too."
"Oh? That event? Risako-chan told me that it's an annual thing. But this is the first time it's going to be public." Airi replied.
"Miya told me about that before. She said that they hold it to determine who the Captain will be." added Megumi. "Miya reached the finals last year. She was able to take the Captain to the limit but fell short because she didn't have enough power left after fighting Maasa."
"Finally, we might see who the Captain is." said Kanna.
"Captain? Who's that?" asked Maimi.
"She's the leader of Berryz Koubou, Maimi-chan." Kanna answered.
"But no one knows who she is Maimi-chan. No one ever saw her before." added Erika. "And they say that she's never been replaced."
"She's a legend like the Kappa." said Chisato. "I bet she's a giant, bigger than Kumachan and Maasa-chan combined!"
"A-Actually, Risako-chan slipped one time. She mentioned a certain 'Saki' person as their captain. But there are a lot of Saki's here in Taikosaku. I have one in my class but Nakki couldn't be the Captain, she's a nice person. She even lets me copy her homework sometimes." Airi told them. "Oh, and Kappas are real. I have one at home."
"Hmmm. I have a Saki in my class too but it's impossible for her to be a member of Berryz and be the captain because she's short and she's friendly." said Maimi. "Anyway, it says that the tournament will start after school hours. I'm not sure if I can be there to watch the earlier fights. You girls should go ahead."
"No need to be in a hurry Maimi. By the time you get there, I'd be the new Captain already." Miyabi said as the Berryz passed by their table.
"What are you talking about Miya? I'll be the next Captain!" shouted Momo.
"Did you forget that you're paired with me in Round one Momo?" Maasa asked. "I won't let you beat me like when we play that boxing game."
"I didn't forget Maa-chan. That's why I'm going to beat you quick so I'll have enough gas to fight Miya, Kuma-chan and Captain." said Momo.
"Why are you taking me out of the picture already?" Chinami asked. "I've got some new techniques you girls don't know about. And it's a lot more effective than your secret butt attack!"
"Everyone knows that you'll give up once Miya hits you with one punch." said Yurina.
"That is, if she can hit me! I'm not like you Kumai-chan. You're so big, you can get hit even if you hide behind a mountain!"

Maimi and the others slowly vacated the table and watched from a distance as tension started to build among the Berryz even before the start of the tournament.

"Aren't they supposed to be friends?" Maimi asked.
"Who knows?" Airi said as she shrugged her shoulders. "Momo-chan looks cute in that monkey suit though..."

The bell to signal the end of the lunch period rang. The girls went back to their respective classrooms and decided to meet up after class and go to the arena together, except for Maimi, who had to take some remedial classes for an hour.

A few hours later, the final bell announced the end of classes for that day. Majority of the students headed to the arena to watch the tournament while Maimi headed to the library for remedial classes. She saw someone she was not expecting to be there…

"Sugaya-chan? I thought...Aren't you supposed to be in the ranking tournament?"
"I have remedial classes too, so Kumachan gets an auto-win in Round one. She's probably gonna be paired with Miya in Round two so I'm okay being here."
"I see. So, let's go there together after this class?"
"Why? You don't know the way to the Arena?"
"H-How'd you know?"
"Well, the school map you're holding have isn't updated. The Arena isn't included there yet."
"Oh. Never noticed that."
"Okay. I'll go with you." 
"Thanks."
"No problem."
"Do you think Miya can win?"
"Miya will win."

"Stop it Captain! You already won! Don't hurt Miya anymore!" Risako shouted from the side of the ring. "Come on, help me stop her!"

Risako didn't know that the other Berryz already tried to do that earlier. They even went as far as going inside the ring, but they too were attacked by the Captain. And they were hurt. Risako attempted to go in but Maasa grabbed her arm.

"But I need to help Miya!"
"Don't be crazy. You know you can't make a difference." Maasa told her. "I don't think even the six of us combined can stop her."
"But..."

"That voice...You're not the Captain! You're not Saki!"
"What are you saying?" the captain asked her. "I am Saki."

Miya reached out and pulled the mask that was covering the Captain's face. At last everyone aside from the Berryz saw who the Captain was.

"That's...not the Captain!" the other Berryz said in disbelief.
"Who are you?!" Miya asked. "Wait, you're that girl from the other class!"

"Nakki?! Nakki's the captain?"
"You know her Airi-chan?" Maimi asked her.
"Yeah. Najakima Saki is from my class. But I never expected her to be a member of Berryz. And she's the Captain too! This is a surprise!"

"That technique she is using. That is the legendary Fujin Seiken, right Fujimoto-san?" Shin asked.
"Right. And I thought it was already extinct. I guess I'll have to be the one to put an end to it." replied Miki. She was trying her best to control her temper because she saw how Saki beat up one of her students like a rag doll. Nakajima saw Miki glaring at her.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.
"Hey you! Hurt her some more and I'm going to kill you." said Miki.
"All talk, no action. Go ahead and try old woman!" Saki replied.
"Fuck you!"

In the blink of an eye, Miki was already in the ring running towards Saki. Saki let go of Miya and threw a punch aimed at Miki. Miki didn't bother to dodge because she knew it was out of range but suddenly, she felt like she was being hit more than once. She dropped to her knees even before reaching Saki and passed out.

"Weak. Now where were we, Miyabi?" Saki said as she turned around. She saw that Miya was already out of the ring and being attended to by nurse Junjun. She looked back at Miki and she saw that she was also already taken out if the ring and someone else was standing in her place.

"They're your friends. And this tournament wasn't supposed to be this violent. You didn't have to hurt them that much. Why did you do it?" asked Maimi.
"Oh, so you're the hero they were talking about. I don't know what advantage you have against the others. Well, except your legs. And your..."
"Why'd you do it?!"
"Come on, let's see what you've got."
"I'm going to make you apologize to them." Maimi said as she charged her Ki.

The two of them vanished. Ordinary people wouldn't be able to follow their movements and they could only see sparks on the ring. Maimi and Saki were preparing for their final attacks but before either of them could land it...

"Nakki, stop!"

Maimi and Saki appeared in the middle of the ring, with Maimi's fist a few centimeters away from Saki's face and Saki's nails grazing Maimi's neck.

A girl riding a mini bike approached. After parking her mini bike, she stepped into the ring. She was wearing the Taikosaku uniform and she was also wearing a cap with the Berryz logo.

"You've done well Nakki." the girl told her as she clapped. "Thank yo..."
"Why did you interfere? I could have finished her off, Captain."
"Who said you could talk back to me?!"

Upon saying those words, the new girl lightly poked Saki in the forehead and unbelievably, it threw Saki out of the ring. She was about to slam into one of the walls. Luckily, the arena had some safety measures. An airbag activated before Saki hit the wall to prevent any more injury. She was alive but unconscious.

"Who are you?" Maimi asked. "Why'd you do that to her?!"
"Who am I? Why I'm the Captain of Berryz Koubou. I just used Nakki to show off what the Fujin Seiken can do. And now that she's done it, I don't have any use for her anymore."

Maimi slapped her and the Captain's cap flew off.

"Ouch! That hurts, Maimi-chan. That really hurts."
"S-Shimi-chan? It can't be. You're..."
"Yes. I'm the real Captain of Berryz Koubou. And I am also the successor of the Fujin Seiken, which is superior to your Raikou Taikyokuken. Foolish Miya thought she could beat it using her mediocre Raikou Taikyokuken skills. Nakki here, is just a trainee. But look at what she did to the others and to one of your senpais. I think she even gave you a hard time, didn't she." Saki said, noticing the trail of blood at Maimi's lips.
"What do you want?"
"I want you to join Berryz Koubou. If we combine our powers, we can do whatever we want! If you join us, we can rule this school, then we can take over the neighboring schools as well. Then we take over Japan. Then the world."
"What if I refuse?"
"That's simple. I'm going to erase you from existence." Saki said as she picked up her cap and placed it back on her head. "You don't have to make a decision now though. I'll give you two weeks to think about it so you can, you know, train all you want. I know you well Maimi-chan. You're going to refuse and we're going to fight each other anyway. Also, the rest of the Berryz should be okay by then. I want them to witness how I defeat you. Revenge is sweet."
"Why? What did I do to you?"
"Don't think that I have a grudge because you humiliated my friends and because you called me short, Maimi-chan. It's something more than that."
"Why?"
"You'll know why."
"W-wait!"

That was all Maimi could say as she watched Saki walk away from the ring. Even if she knew that she didn't have a chance against her, she wanted to take her on right then and there. But she felt something different, something she only felt when she was fighting Shun.

Saki looked back at her and strange markings appeared on her face, the same markings that appeared on Shun during the succession battle...

"Do you think you can kill me again Maimi?"

The mark of the Devil Gene

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline slasha

• Member+
Yay a new chapter!!

Nakki was the fake Captain?What a twist!I like how the real Captain just beat her with one finger.That was awesome.

I hope Maimi can finish this once and for all.

and lol at the Momo monkey suit reference.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wow, somehow I've missed updates here and there, but I finally managed to catch up now! :lol: Poor Nakki, just being used by Captain... Well, this is the battle we've been waiting a long time for, isn't it? Miyabi seemed to do pretty well against Maimi, only losing because she expended her energy, so Maimi's going to have to call on something she's never done before to beat Captain and prevent her from... taking over the world. XD That part sounded familiar for some reason... :ph43r:

Then again, I'm a bit confused by this story too because I don't really know anything about the source material you're taking all the techniques and stuff from. It's like it should have more meaning than just "this is called this" and "this is called this" and such... then again, maybe it doesn't. XD Like I said, I just don't know. Still, if nothing else it's fun seeing what you do with the H!P girls, as always. :)

Also, in the previous chapters I didn't comment on, :heart: :heart: :heart: the Miya/Risako mushiness! :wub: The Berryz in general in your fic (at least in their Berryz form, not as the persona they take on in classes...) really just seem the "enemy" and bullies that Maimi's righteously fighting against... so it was interesting seeing a different perspective, Miya fighting to avenge what Maimi did to her Risako... sigh... :inlove:

Well carry on, let's see what the big fight has in store for us. ^_^ I'm betting there could be one more chapter of setup before it happens, but with you we never can tell... And funny, I rabu Captain so I'm not exactly sure who I'd even be for. XD

If Maimi defeats Captain, would she be the new leader of Berryz Koubou? I'd be curious to see what happened if they became "reformed". :D

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
WHAT?! captain is not short! she just tiny :D

lol, nakasaki is just a trainee? that seem really like captain doing >:D

way to go captain! i know maimi will be lost anyway to the berryz. >:3

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
That was all Maimi could say as she watched Saki walk away from the ring. Even if she knew that she didn't have a chance against her, she wanted to take her on right then and there. But she felt something different, something she only felt when she was fighting Shun.

Saki looked back at her and strange markings appeared on her face, the same markings that appeared on Shun during the succession battle...

"Do you think you can kill me again Maimi?"

The mark of the Devil Gene

Oh crap! :o :imdead:
I wasn't expecting that, nor was I expecting Nakki... Dude, you got some big twists in this one :o :o :o

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Raikou Shojo Maimi Stuff
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2008, 07:44:21 AM »
Then again, I'm a bit confused by this story too because I don't really know anything about the source material you're taking all the techniques and stuff from. It's like it should have more meaning than just "this is called this" and "this is called this" and such... then again, maybe it doesn't. XD Like I said, I just don't know. Still, if nothing else it's fun seeing what you do with the H!P girls, as always. :)
Thanks XD

Some of the terms I took from some fighting manga and Google. I just mixed them up so it would sound cool. :P

Here are the translations:
Raikou Taikyokuken - Lightning Grand Ultimate Fist
Ryujin-waza - Dragon God Technique
Fujin Seiken - Wind God Sacred Fist

If Maimi defeats Captain, would she be the new leader of Berryz Koubou? I'd be curious to see what happened if they became "reformed". :D
Nah. Maimi already has her own group. XD

Even if it's fiction, I find it blasphemous to replace any member of Berryz or C-ute with someone else. Both groups already have established lineups and throwing in someone new might disrupt the equilibrium or start another world war. :lol:

Honestly, I didn't think that this story would go on this far. But like some of the readers who told me to pursue, I think this story deserves a proper ending. And it will. Just a few more chaps to go.

I'd like to make a doujin of it someday, but my drawing level is probably lower than Miki and Eri's. :grin:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Raikou Shojo Maimi - Lesson 15: Bitterblossom
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2008, 08:36:27 AM »
Raikou Taikyokuken Dojo

"...That's what happened, senpai."  Maimi said. But I don't understand what she meant by asking me if I could kill her again."
"So, Fujin Seiken has a successor..." said Rika. "And we all thought that no one survived that massacre."
"There's a big chance that she's also the one responsible for that massacre in their dojo during their succession tournament." Yuko told her. "You said she had markings on her body, right Maimi-chan?"
"Y-yes. I know I've seen them before but I can't recall where."
"Remember your fight with Shun during the succession tournament?" Yossi said. "Markings appeared on him. Are the markings on your friend something similar?"
"Yeah. Like your fight with him in the onsen..." added Miki. "You could have seen the markings because he didn’t have a towel on..."
"Shut up Miki!" Yuko, Rika and Yossi said in unison.
"I...I remember. Yes. Strange markings appeared on Shun too. What is its connection to Shimi-chan?"

*sigh* "Maimi. We promised Shun not to tell you, but I think this is the right time for you to know..." Yuko told her.

And so, the elders senpais told the story about Shun's decision to end the curse by letting Maimi defeat him and destroy the Devil Gene.

"...but it looks like the Devil Gene survived and it possessed your friend. And it is using her Fujin Seiken to do what it wanted to do with Raikou Taikyokuken."

Maimi didn't stop her tears as they fell. She didn't know exactly what she should be feeling at the moment. She wanted badly to punch something but she knew that it was pointless. That won't bring back Shun. That won't help her save Saki.

"Shun...Shimi-chan...What am I going to do? If I...if I didn't become the successor, none of this would have happened."
"Do not doubt if you are the worthy successor of Raikou Taikyokuken, Maimi-chan. You are everything what a rightful successor should be. You are the best. That was what Shun thought too." said Rika. "Be strong."
"You are not just the successor. You are Raikou Taikyokuken." added Yossi. "Chin up!"
"Thanks for stealing my line, Yossi." Miki said. "I've got nothing else to say but...I have faith in you Maimi-chan. I know you'll get married first than any of us, especially Yuko-san and Nacchi..."

A sake bottle came flying from the door and crashed at Miki's head. She was out cold.

"Oopsie. I slipped." said a new woman as she got back on her feet. "Oh dear! Why is Miki sleeping here?"
"A-Abe-senpai?"
"Hello Maimi-chan. It's been a long time since we saw each other. Don't be shy, give me a hug."

Maimi was very happy to see this particular senpai. While Rika, Yossi and Miki were responsible for teaching her the fighting styles, Nacchi was the one who taught her the values and ideals of Raikou Taikyokuken. She was the mentor Maimi was closest to, her scatterbrained-ness even rubbing off to her kouhai.  She was, however, not present during the succession tournament because she had to attend some serious business in the other town. She was only able to return when Maimi already left to start school. She also taught Maimi some PlayStation tricks but both of them still suck at playing games and lost most of the time to Miki.

"Hmmm. So that's what's bothering you now." Nacchi told her. "Are you sure it's not boy trouble?"
"Boy trouble? What is that?" Maimi asked.
"It's something every person in this dojo is cursed with!" Miki shouted as she regained consciousness. "Yossi however, has girl trouble too. And I think you have that too, Maimi-chan."
"I still don't get it, senpai." said a still confused Maimi as she scratched her head.
"Don't mind her, Maimi. So, what do you plan to do? You're going to fight her, aren't you?" Nacchi asked.
"I must stop her, and save Shimi-chan. But..."
"You saw how strong Fujin Seiken is." Yossi said. "It's true. A skilled user of Fujin Seiken is a formidable opponent."
"Don't scare her too much Yossi. It just looked very strong because it knocked Miki out. It was her fault. She was careless. You saw how that technique works, didn't you Maimi-chan?" asked Rika.
"Yes. Nakki punched the air in front of her and it dispersed and hit Fujimoto-senpai."
"Fujin Seiken attacks are all based on wind and air. If you watch their movements closely, you'll be able to anticipate their attacks. The strengths of both techniques are almost the same, except theirs rely on multiple hits instead of one-shot bombs like ours. It's like comparing a machine gun to a cannon. Whoever gets the first hit gets the advantage." explained Yossi.
"I see. But I think I would require more training from you, senpai." Maimi said as she knelt before them. "Please help me prepare. Please."
"We've taught you everything we know, Maimi-chan." said Rika, kneeling beside her kouhai and patting her shoulder. "You are ready."
"We can spar a few rounds if you want to get pumped up." Yossi said.
"I can give you a full body massage to loosen some of your muscles. Free of charge." joked Miki. "But seriously, you don't need any help. You're even more powerful than all of us combined. That reminds me, that Miya still owes me a massage..."
"A-Abe-senpai?"
"Just believe in yourself Maimi-chan. Believe in your skills, believe in what you've learned..."
"How many days before you fight?" Yuko asked.
"In two weeks. I will face her in the arena." replied Maimi.
"Two weeks. Hmmm. Alright. Come back here the day after tomorrow. We're going to teach you something. In the meantime, just do some meditating and basic exercises. But I warn you, this training is going to be difficult."
"Y-yes!" Maimi said as she stood up. "Thank you all for you help! I'm going now."

As soon as Maimi was out of the room...

"Liars. All of you. Are you trying to send the poor girl to her own grave?" Yuuko scolded the others. "You know that there's still one technique that we haven't taught her."
"What? How to get drunk without knocking herself out?" asked Miki. "You fail in that one."
"No. I'm going to teach her not to be like you." Yuko answered back.
"Are you planning to teach her 'that' technique, Yuko-san?" Nacchi asked.
"Are you out of your mind?" Rika asked too. "That is too dangerous!"
"That technique is forbidden. That's why it was never written in the books." said Yossi.
"Yes. To prevent any of our rivals from learning about it, it was never written in the books or in any of the scrolls." added Nacchi. "It had to be etched on the flesh of the masters so that it would be near impossible for others to learn it. They'd have to kill a Raikou Taikyokuken master before they see it. But it would be useless because without the master, they would not know how to decipher it."
"Only the five of us know that technique and it is written on our bodies. If we don't teach it to her, Maimi-chan will die. We all know that Fujin Seiken is superior to our technique. This is the only advantage we have against them. The only thing that can match a Fujin is a Raijin. I know it's dangerous, but it is the only option left. A couple of hits in that state will surely purge the Devil Gene from her friend and get rid of it once and for all. I'll need your full cooperation. If any of you disagrees, say it now."
"..."
"Good."
"Nope. I won't do it. I refuse." Miki said. "I'm not going to strip in front of Maimi."
"Give me a good reason." said Yuko.
"I'm not stripping in front of her..."

"...unless she does the same in front of me..."
===
Airi's House

"How are you doing Nakki?" Airi asked as she removed changed the dry towel on Saki's forehead with a new one. "Good thing the fever's down."
"I'm...I'm fine Airi-chan. But...why are you doing this?" said Saki as she sat up. "I hurt some of your...friends but still, you're helping me recover."
"You're my friend Nakki. And this is what friends do. The Berryz might be evil but they are my friends too. I know they're already nice but they changed a lot after they fought Maimi-chan."
"Yajima-san. I hurt her too, didn't I?"
"I know you did those things because you were just forced or mind-controlled by the other Saki-chan. I know you're a nice person Nakki."
"What if I told you that I wasn't being controlled? That I did all that with my own free will?"
"Then you'll have to promise me that you won't do it again."
"A-Airi-chan." Saki said as she started to cry. Airi hugged her and patted her back.
"Oh, dinner must be ready." Airi said as she caught a glimpse of the clock. "I'll just go down and bring it here. Wait for me Nakki."
"Okay."

Saki waited as Airi left the room.

"You are Shin of Ryujin-waza. I can feel your aura so stop hiding." Saki said.
"Your senses are still at its peak even in that condition. Cool!" Shin said as he made himself visible. "Hello!"
"Are you going to eliminate me?' asked Saki. "Go ahead. I deserve it."
"I'm not here to do that. And I'm not sure if I can, actually. Even if you're just a trainee, you're a whole lot stronger than me."
"That might be true. But I'm pretty much defenseless right now."
"That doesn't mean that I have to take advantage. You are one of the last users Fujin Seiken. It's legacy has to be preserved. Besides, if I did what you were expecting me to do, Suzuki-chan won't talk to me again."
"What do you want?" 

Shin got on his knees

"Please help us defeat the Captain. Tell us everything you know, anything you know. Any weaknesses of Fujin Seiken...I beg you."
"I'm sorry."
"You're not going to help us?"
"No. I'm going to help you. But as far as I know...Fujin Seiken..."

"It doesn't have any weaknesses...."

"By the way..."

"What the heck are you doing in Airi-chan's room?!!!"
===
Berryz Hideout

"What are all of you doing here? Didn't I tell you that Berryz Koubou is over?"
"We're not just Berryz Koubou." Maasa said. "We're also your friends, Captain."
"Everything you did had a reason. We understand." added Chinami. "We forgive you."
"All of you got hurt. Because of Nakki. Because of me."
"Our wounds will heal. Besides, Nakki's punches were weak compared to your punches during the last ranking battle." said Miyabi. "Our friendship is what's more important."
"You're still our Captain, Saki-chan." Risako told her.

Saki started to cry. Risako handed her a hankie but she hesitated to accept it. Momo took it from Risako and started to wipe away the Captain's tears, forcing more of them to come out.

"I...I'm sorry, everyone. I don't want to fight Maimi-chan too."
"Then don't." Momo told her. "Just call the fight off. Maimi-chan would understand."
"Not fighting doesn't mean that you're weak or you're afraid of her." added Maasa.
"She's a friendly person. You should know that because she's your classmate." said Chinami.
"I know. This is not what I had in mind when we formed this group. Being a member of Berryz Koubou was supposed to be fun. But now, all of the other students...see us as threats. He manipulated me, causing our group to be feared and hated."
"You can tell us anything Captain." said Momo. "You can trust us."
"I trust you but I don;'t want you to get involved any further. He...he said that he will kill you if I disobey."
"Who is he?" asked Miyabi.
"He's....he's...Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!"
"Captain!!!!!!!"
"Leave me! Before he..."

The strange markings appeared again on Saki's face.

"You girls should listen to your Captain."

They were sure that it was Saki who was talking but her voice was different.

"W-who are you?"
"Leave! Before I decide to kill you!!!"
"Everyone, do as he says. Please." now it was Saki's voice. "it will all be over soon. Just leave me for now...Please..."

The Berryz followed what their Captain asked them.

"They're pretty loyal to you. That's good. We can use them in our future plans."
"Keep them out of this."
"You don't plan on betraying me, huh Saki?"
"No. There's no need. Because I know that Maimi-chan will get rid of you. Once and for all."
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 02:54:26 AM by wordsworth »

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Re: Raikou Shojo Maimi - Lesson 15: Bitterblossom
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2008, 09:04:36 AM »
A sake bottle came flying from the door and crashed at Miki's head. She was out cold.

"Oopsie. I slipped." said a new woman as she got back on her feet. "Oh dear! Why is Miki sleeping here?"
"A-Abe-senpai?"
I lolled XD

She also taught Maimi some PlayStation tricks
*insert evil grin here*

Besides, if I did what you were expecting me to do, Suzuki-chan won't talk to me again.

fufufufufufu

Damn, I hate to imagine captain being possessed by some bastard evil curse seal.. T_T Go maimi! You can do it! btw, captain rules, and nothing can change that! kekekekekeke. Keep up the good work, words!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Polysics - Baby Bias