JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - I AM

Author Topic: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter fifteen: The Truth?  (Read 82086 times)

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter fifteen: The Truth?
« on: May 25, 2012, 09:15:24 PM »
After being busy by study~ finally, I can have my days to begin my fanfic again~
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~  :) :)

Please~ feel free to drop by and read  XD
Comments are welcome~  :) :)

INDEX

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#Stories# - Black Cat - Intro
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 09:16:33 PM »
BLACK CAT
Intro (below)
Chapter One: Having a new pet
Chapter Two: Taking care of a pet
Chapter Three: Kiss from a cat
Chapter Four: No44
Chapter Five: Stalked, Stalking, and Stalker
Chapter Six: Walking with you, walking with memories
Chapter Seven: Melon and Fish
Chapter Eight: Living Seriously
Chapter Nine: The Black Cat
Chapter Ten: Shadow x Rules
Chapter Eleven: Return
Chapter Twelve: Broken
Chapter Thirteen: Bonds
Chapter Fourteen: The Matsui
Chapter Fifteen: The Truth?

========================================================================================

Note: // ......... // is in thought

Black Cat
---Intro---

================   ================   ================

=============
Deserted Island
=============

“Let’s end this… Everything…”

A black figure is walking in messed building. Wall, machine, all things are broken into pieces. Bodies are laid down on the metal ground, bloody…and lifeless… This figure walks slowly in the middle of this bloody hell toward the centre of the building. She took out a tiny, flat microchip and put it into the shining object right before her, starts to press some code on the mechanical device.

BipBipBipBip

TikTikTikTik

BipBipBipBiiiiipp

[ Self destruction system active ]

“WHAT ARE DOING?!!!” a man in soldier suit come in and aiming his gun toward the black figure, ready to shot his gun. “Stay back or ––“

STAB

Giving no chance for the soldier to continue his words, the black figure throws a dagger and finished the soldier’s life. Within seconds, another bunches of soldier come in and shooting against the black figure. She has quite skills to move fast and dodges all the bullets. But still, fight alone can’t win against them. One of the bullets scratched her beauty face, blood began to appear slightly. She ignores the bullets that hit her arms and legs, running toward the machine device and pressed a red button.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” all the soldiers are panicking and drop their weapons. The black figure formed a smile on the edge of her mouth before a shimmer light spot on her, showing a pair of cold black eyes…

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM

Within seconds… the deserted island broken into pieces… drowned into the deep ocean…

=========================
Present time: midnight in the city

A woman in white dress with shoulder-length black hair walking on the dark street, her hands are full with groceries which she just bought at supermarket. She looks satisfied with her groceries and thinking about what to eat once she’s at home. Her mind is full with daydreaming at now that she didn’t notice a body placedon the ground in front of her. She walks and walks and… tripped over with her face down on the ground, thus her groceries also rolling on the ground. She gets up angrily to shout at what makes her tripped.

“Hey! What are you doing there? Sleeping on the middle of the street?!”

“…………………”

Got no answer from the laying body before her, she went to grab the shirt collar and face her. Looking carefully at the figure she grabbed, her breath paused a while and shocked at what she saw. A girl with bloody state… her face and clothes stained by blood and smelly… more important, pale and lifeless…

// What am I bump into?? Is she dead?? // She immediately lets off both her hands and crawls a feet away from the body. // What if someone passing by and think that I am murdering her??!// She turns her head to the left and the right to look as if anyone there. // Good, no one is here. I better pick up my things and leave this place as soon as possible//

Just when she is picking up one of her bag near the body, suddenly a weak hand grabbed her leg.

“KYAAAAA!!!!!!!!”

BUUKK!!!

As so the reflect, she hit the body with her bag directly and with full power, on the head. The person lifted up her head and looking at the white dressed woman, seconds later… fall back again on the ground, unmoving…

// Did I kill her???!!! // Once again, she looks at her surrounding to make sure no one see this.

“Good, no one see this. I better run away right now”

As when she want to leave, a police officer appeared in nowhere and approached her, “Miss, is that a person laying there?” the officer walks slowly toward the body to examine it, “Is she bleeding?” he took out flashlight and switch on the light.

“Wait!!” the white dressed woman switched off officer’s light immediately. “Umm… she is my friend. She got drunk and fall asleep, I actually come here to get her home.”

“Oh, I see… Let me help you carrying her back to home.” asked the officer.

“DON’T!! Ermm…. I mean, I have called my other friends for help” she lied.

“Okay then, I’m leaving. Be sure you take her home” said the officer.

The white dressed woman shows her warm smile to ensure the officer. // What have I gotten into???!!!//

Dou ??  :?
(the pairing will be my usual favorite pairing~)

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
Re: #Stories# - Black Cat - Intro
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 12:04:37 AM »
First! xDDD This is gonna be Interesting. :grin:
The Bloody, Smelly, Pale and Lifeless Girl... must be Takamina. And, the White-dress Girl, You mention Shouder-Length Black Hair, So It must be Atsuko. Definitely!
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Flean

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 05:17:09 AM »
As so the reflect, she hit the body with her bag directly and with full power, on the head. The person lifted up her head and looking at the white dressed woman, seconds later… fall back again on the ground, unmoving…

I was thinking the same as Nakamii..lol.. Usually Taka got hit by Acchna..lololol.. but dunno.. might be wrong here.. xD
I'm starting to read ff again, and you gave me a nice start..lol.. nice2.. :on lol:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 05:49:08 PM »
I so wanna read mo~~re *whines and pouts*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 07:16:40 PM »
@ Nakamii : My MAIN pairing is easy to quess... Hehehe   :mon sweat:  White dressed girl is definitely Acchan =>> BINGO~~  :thumbup :thumbup
@ Flean : I am starting to wandering in this forum too... there're a lot of fics I haven't read  :mon scare: (and I'm still waiting for your TBC's stories  :mon misch::P
@ sakura_drop_ : Chapter one is almost done, will update soon after I finished  :mon gamer: ~~~

Thanks to pen-pen-chii and Megumi too~  :heart: :heart:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#Story-1# Black Cat - Chapter One: Having a new pet
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 08:11:17 PM »
Black Cat
Having A New Pet

“I’m going to work now. Be a good girl and stay home, okay?”

*nod nod*

“Jurina, come on. I don’t want you be late at school”

“Hai~!” Jurina runs toward me and holds my hand gently.

My name is Atsuko, 21 years old, currently work as a teacher in kindergarten and this little girl is my sister, well… not blood related. That was years ago, I found her being left at a small street near my work place. She was wrapped in a blanket with a letter inside. The letter contains her identity and a message left by her parents. They were pursuit by killers,they got no choice but to leave her behind to protect her life. I brought her home and adopted her as my little sister. With just a blink an eye, she is five years old now.

The other girl on the sofa seems to be around my age. She is the girl I met on the street. She has many wounds all over her body, is she met some accident or being robbed? I can’t find her wallet or anything which can show her identity. Feel pity on her, I decided to take care her wounds and wait until she wakes up. Finally, she opened her eyes yesterday, but… looks like she got amnesia.

Flashback

“Acchan~ Acchan~ that person is moving” Jurina running excitedly and dragged me to the room. I saw she is moving, she slowly open her eyes and get up from the bed. The bandage on her head has loosen so I approached her to fix it.

“How are you feeling?” I asked but she didn’t answer.

“…………………..”

“What’s is your name? How did you end up on the street?”

“………………….”

She didn’t answer but lift her head to look at me. I was caught at the moment by her black orbs. Looking at her cold eyes make me feels emptiness within me, sadness and lonely… I was like being drowned by her into the deep, dark place where no light can come through. For some reason, I feel that I can’t move away from her. She held my hand gently and smelled it and… licked it…

// LICK?!!! //

Before I can withdraw my hand away, she put it in her mouth… biting it… hard. Jurina came to help, she pinched this girl's cheek and tries her best to open this girl’s mouth. “Let go of Acchan! Leeeettttgoooooo”

“ARGGHHH!!! Let go off me!! What happened to y––”

GGRUUUKKKKK

We all paused right there hearing a weird sound coming from no where.

GGRUUUKKKKK

Once again, we heard it… and it is coming from this girl’s stomach… // I understand now…//

“Jurina, go bring anything here. I don’t want to lose my hand…”

Jurina ran fast to the kitchen and brought many things in, from the vegetables, fish to raw meat. This girl stops biting my hand and begin to loosen her bite. But her action is quite weird, she open her mouth wider and gonna bite my hand again. Lucky, Jurina threw a fish in good timing and fit perfectly in her mouth. She let go my hand and grab the fish, eating it. I am relief Jurina saved my hand but… the problem is… the fish is RAW!! How can she eat RAW FISH!!

“Stop! Don’t eat anymore. Stop!” I snatch the fish forcefully from her. I think this make her mad. She is growling and looking at me with fierce eyes. She grabbed my neck and threw me on the bed, choking me. She is stronger than me. I feel so weak against her. Once again, I looked at her black eyes, making me give up on struggling against her…

“SIT DOWN!!” I heard Jurina screamed at her, she is pointing at this girl, commanding her to sit down. Strangely, this girl loosen her hands from me and sit quietly on the floor… just like a… cat? Jurina approached her and patted her head.

“Be good and I give you eat” She just sit there, enjoying Jurina’s tiny hands stroked her head.

“Jurina? Why do you know how to make her stop?” I am confused by those reactions.

“Because she acts like cat~” Jurina showed her grins, “She fights over a fish just like cat, so I command her like cat”

// Dear, what have I brought to home? This girl is acting weird. Is she lost her memories??//

Flashback End

===============
At the other place

Inside a submarine, a tall woman with long ponytail is scolding her subordinates. Her eyes are sharp, her face is fierce looking, and her voice is echoing which almost broke eardrum.
“WHAT?!! You haven’t found No.36?”

“We did our best, it’s already a month since the destruction. There’s no any signal from her”

“Get out! Find again! Don’t come back until you found her!”

“Yes, Chief!” those subordinates excuse themselves and get out from the room.

“Tsk, tsk… don’t be so mad at them. They did their best” a girl with long black hair appeared from the shadow and dancing on the desk.

“Don’t you think the No.36 is quite interesting, professor?” asked the tall woman.

“No.36 – The Black Cat~ she is my perfect experiment. She even has her own mind~” the little professor took out her phone and opened a picture of the No.36 they mentioned. She swipes the picture and stop at one which shows a mark No36'’ “Please make sure your subordinates to bring her back, a-l-i-v-e… I have to take all her data before destroying her into pieces”

The young professor jumps down from the desk but lose her balance. A tall figure with short browned hair appears from behind and catches her. “Be careful, my princess”

She giggles at her beloved assistant and lean into her shoulder, “Thanks, my perfect assistant”

“Just a ‘thanks’?” the assistant asked naughtily at her professor.

“How about a kiss?” the young professor leaned in to kiss her beloved assistant.

♫♪♫♫♪ (phone ringing)

“Stop doing that in front of me” the tall woman put an annoyed face at them. “I got a message from a friend in the city” with a smirk, the tall woman continue her words, “They say they saw a figure looks like No.36”

---------------------------

=============
Atsuko’s House

Atsuko finished her teaching and bring Jurina back to home. Jurina let go of Atsuko’s hand and run excitedly into their home, “Cat nee-chan, I’m back~”

“Jurina, slow down” Atsuko smiled as she watches Jurina excitedly went into the house.

// Hmm… why do I feel like we’re having a new pet?//  Atsuko giggles at herself. // Is it count as a human pet?? //

“Tadaima~~” Jurina said as she open the door and run into the house. Not long after, Jurina runs back to Atsuko and hide behind her.

“What happened?” asked Atsuko.

Jurina stands still behind her and pointing the direction of her room…

What have happened? Who is that cat girl??
What is No.36? Who are those people?

Please continue to read the next chapter  :) :)
To be continue...

Flean

Re: #Story1# Black Cat - Chapter one: Having a new pet
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 08:45:58 PM »
Wowowowowo~  :on lol: new petto~ Is the pet Takamina? or not?  :dunno:
and 5 years old Jurina?? gah!!! she's so cute when I'm imagining it..  :nya:

update! update! soon~ nyahaha xD lol..

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2012, 10:29:48 PM »
So, I'm guessing the professor is Kojiharu, the assistant is Yuko-sama  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I wonder, if the black haired is Yuki or Sayaka...

And I hope nothing bad happened to The Black Cat *cough*Takamina*cough*

Jurina little kid is kawaiii  XD XD

EDIT: I read it yesterday while being half asleep XD So today, after rereading it, i actually think that the professor and the assistant duo might really be MariHaru :)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 08:35:09 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2012, 02:14:26 AM »
So, I'm guessing the professor is Kojiharu, the assistant is Yuko-sama  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Definitely! The How-About-A-Kiss sentence Really got me. It must be The-Pervert-Squirrel-soon-to-be-The-Skinship-Princess, Yuko. :peace:
Poor Jurina, Being left... But, It's for the sake of her Life anyway. So, It's the best for her. :thumbup
The-Black-Cat-soon-to-be-Minami [Based on my Guess] licked Atsuko's hand, I thought she was goin' to seduce Acchan, LOL. xDDDD
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2012, 06:50:40 AM »
Looking at the title... is this based on the manga with the same title, ichikawa-san?

sakura-san and Nakamii-san, about the professor and the assistant... aren't they Miichan and Mariko instead? :? Miichan with long black hair and Mariko as a tall woman with short browned hair..

meanwhile about the chief, a tall woman, long ponytail, sharp eyes, fierce looking face... I'm guessing it's Sayaka.

update more! :D
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline pen-pen-chii

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2012, 07:00:22 AM »
At first I thought that Jurina was the cat~ Because the first word that i saw was Jurina's name then I saw Acchan's name~ I suddenly thought that this is going to be a AtsuJuri fic~   :mon sweat: OTL

Jurina as a 5-year old girl~ kawaii~  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:
Acchan's hand going to get eaten by Takanyan~  :on lol:
~WMATSUI~
~FURUYANAGI~

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2012, 07:04:20 AM »
@ Flean: Who is the cat will be revealed in next chapter~  :whistle:
@ sakura_drop_ & Nakamii : hmm.... about the professor and assistant,  :hehehe: maybe it will surprise you~
@ aruka : No, this is different story (though the tittle is same). Black Cat is inspired by one of the main character because...  :hehehe: (i'll tell you in next chap). The prof and assistant will surprise you too~ (maybe...) :kekeke:
@ pen-pen-chii : Hehehe... thank you for reading.. please wait for the next chapter  :hee:

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2012, 01:20:16 PM »
kya~~~~~~ o i love this !!!!! i cant wait till your next chapter an who are the people going after number 36 !!!

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2012, 03:39:09 PM »
wow!!nice story!!
Im so excted to the next chpter i want to know whose cat nee chan,i hope its minami!!!
Tnx for the nice story,i am very looking forwrd to the next chapter!! :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2012, 08:42:55 PM »
of course the cat is MINAMI.. i tought that maybe miname have the "ranma´s trauma" you know ranam 1/2 character.. like when he fell in dangerous.. then he turn it in a cat.. and act like a cat.. and just akane can deal with him :D.. perhaps coulde be..

and the others.. the long black hair.. could be yukirin, miichan, rena,

see ya the next chapter gonna be awesome.. just one question.. my kojiyuu gonna appear in this fic?

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
#Story1# Black Cat - Chapter two: Taking care of a cat
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 05:42:12 PM »
@ XxRoByNxX78 : Thank you~ Please keep reading  :love:
@ Chichay12 : Who is the cat --> revealed here  :D (but I guess you already know =.=''')
@ Haruko :  :nervous sorry, I don't know 'ranma' >.< no one get the right answer for the long black hair woman~ hehe... (I have kojiyuu in this story too  :yep: )

======================================================================================================

Black Cat
Chapter Two – Taking Care of a Cat

“What happened?” asked Atsuko.

Jurina stands still behind her and pointing the direction of her room, “STINKY!”

They slowly approach their room, opened the door, and smell something stinky… that’s probably because… // She hasn’t get bath for days…??!!! //

=======

--------------------------------
Fifteen minutes later

“Acchan, the water is ready~”

“Okay, let’s get inside” Atsuko prepared change clothes for the girl and lead her to the bathroom.

She placed the clothes neatly and turned to look at the girl. The girl is strangely looking at the bathtub and playing the water with her finger. To her surprise, the girl stick out her tongue and drink the water just like a cat. Atsuko went to stop her from drinking the water. The girl pushed her away which make Atsuko fall back and her arm accidentally turn on the faucet. Water from the faucet squirt directly at the girl and make her panic.

“KYAAAAAAAAA”

Atsuko managed to grab the girl to make her calm but ended up falling into the bathtub together. Jurina comes inside and saw Atsuko and the girl was kinda like wrestling inside the bathtub.

“Stay!” Jurina commanded.

The girl stopped straightaway and sitting quietly in the bathtub. Her eyes are wet, looking at Jurina with sad expression. Jurina approaches her and saw her bruise arms. “Acchan, you are harsh at her” Jurina pouted.

“I accidentally turn on the faucet and she becomes panic. Not my fault” Atsuko tried to defense herself.

“Be obedient and I’ll give you many many fish” Jurina patted her head. The girl simply smiles and smells Jurina’s hand.

// She really takes care of her as a cat // thought Atsuko. // Somehow, she reminds me of Minami //

“Acchan, can I name her Minami?” asked Jurina.

“Eh? Why?” Atsuko surprised by Jurina’s question. // Did she just read my mind? //

“She is behaving like the little cat once we kept but she is missing. I miss her…”

Seeing Jurina’s sad expression, Atsuko just agree with her opinion, “Okay, let’s call her Minami from now on”

“Yeah~! Acchan is the best~!” Jurina began to jump and dance in the bathroom. Minami also jumping in the bathtub, copying what Jurina did.

“Jurina, tell her to remove her clothes and take bath properly. I putted new clothes right there” Atsuko walks out as she finished.

“Acchan, you don’t join?” asked Jurina.

“Umm… you two bath first. I’ll get change in room. I’m gonna prepare dinner” Atsuko blushed.

Once Atsuko get out from the bathroom, Jurina show a smirk at Minami then show off her innocent big smile “Okay~ I’m gonna wash your hair first~”

&*#$%)@($%@)#%*(@^*)%(@)#%(@)#%(_#@#%(#)
(random sounds coming from the bathroom)

“Minami! Sit down!!”

“……………………………”

=======

--------------------------
After done bathing

“Minami-chan~ don’t run! you’ll make the floor wet!” Jurina is bringing a towel and chase after Minami. While Minami keeps running around to avoid her (and of course with another towel wrapped on her body).

“No running inside the house” Atsuko is bringing the last dish from the kitchen.

Minami stopped running all of the sudden and looking at where Atsuko was. A pair of deep dimples appeared on her face as she shows a big smile at Atsuko. “Acchan~~”

“Eh? What? You can speak?” Atsuko surprised that the girl called her name all of the sudden. Her heart beats a bit faster seeing the lovely smile comes from Minami.

“Acchan~” Minami approached Atsuko dangerously then stole the fish from the plate. She ran to the sofa and watching her fish with big smiley face, full of happiness. “Acchan~ Acchan~” she open her mouth widely and ate the fish eagerly.

Atsuko got more surprise to see that girl called the fish Acchan and eat it eagerly. // She named the fish, Acchan??!! How can she compare me with the fish??!! // She dazed at her spot and dropped down the plate. Seeing the fish dropped down, Minami ran with extraordinary speed and lay down on the floor, waiting for the fish fall into her mouth. “Acchan~”

HAP” The fish fell perfectly into Minami’s mouth.

“How did you do… that?” Atsuko can’t believe her eyes,her speed is unusual for an ordinary people. // Who you really are? I begin to doubt, should I keep you in my house? //

“Not fair, Minami should calls my name too, call my name~” Jurina begins to nagging at Minami. “J-U-R-I-N-A, repeat me, J-U-R-I-N-A” she commands Minami to say her name. “Come on, say it. J-U-R-I-N-A”

“Juna” Minami says it with smile face.

Jurina shakes her head and repeat her name, “J-U-R-I-N-A”

“Rina” Minami says it again with smile face.

“J-U-R-I-N-AAAAAAAAAAAAAA”Jurina jumps and wave her hands, losing her patient.

“RINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Minami copied Jurina’s behavior.

“Hiks… Huwaaaa…huwaaa…” Jurina ran to Acchan and complained it, “She can’t say my name… hiks… she can’t say my name…”

“Ssshhh… don’t cry Jurina. Gives her some time to learn, okay?” Atsuko hugged Jurina and strokes her back to make her calm.

“Riiina??” Minami feels worried to Jurina, she approached them and sit obediently on the floor. But suddenly she is acting weird, “Ri… Re-na?”

ZZIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGG (an electric shock suddenly burst inside Minami’s head)

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH” Minami screams and keeps hitting her head repeatedly.

Atsuko feels something is wrong with her. She hurriedly took Jurina inside her room and told her not to come out until she called. She closed the door and locked it. Minami is still acting weird and keeps growling out loud. Atsuko went to hug her in order to let her calm down but the result is completely opposite. Minami swing her arm at Atsuko and began attacking her. Minami’s nails suddenly an inch longer than before. Her facial expression changed completely, her eyes went red, her face shows only anger.

// No good, If she continue like this, I don’t think that I can handle it // Atsuko forms her fight position and ready to take Minami’s attack. Her right arm was scratched and bleeding. Minami dashed towards her with high speed, Atsuko launched a kick from right but not faster enough to hit Minami. She dodged and jump high, doing a somersault and hit Atsuko’s back. Atsuko’s body sliding on the floor and hit the wall. Minami didn’t give time for Atsuko to get up, she dashed at her, held her hand up high for another punch. Feels desperate, Atsuko closed her eyes while her hands didn’t stop moving to find something she can use to shield her attack.

“Acchan…”

Atsuko open her eyes and found out that Minami is staring at the fish in her hand. “Want to have it?” Atsuko threw the fish away. As expected, Minami went to chase after the fish. Taking this opportunity, Atsuko hit Minami’s head hardly from behind with a vase. Minami turned to face her with the fish still in her mouth, her red eyes went back to black and then she collapsed into Atsuko’s embrace.

// This girl is so dangerous. Should I send her away? // Atsuko dragged Minami to the sofa and slowly put her down. Noticed a black mark on her right shoulder, Atsuko move closer can’t stop herself from curiosity. She lowered the towel a bit and revealed a mark…NO36’

What happened to Minami?
Why is she change so suddenly over the name 'Rena'?
Who are the people going after No36 ?

To be continue.......

@ aruka: The reason I pick the tittle 'Black Cat' is because : (1) The main character will be Minami (2) Minami likes cat ^^ (3) I love see her wearing black training outfit with black jacket that have little wings... so I use 'Black Cat' ~~ (>.<)... why I use No.36 as Minami's number? because No36 looks like NO3B  :D

Flean

Re: #Story1# Black Cat - Chapter two: Taking care of a pet
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 06:19:20 PM »
LOL.. Jurina so awesome.. xD Minami even listen to her..  :w00t:

hahaha.. Minami totally loves 'Acchan'..  XD

why I use No.36 as Minami's number? because No36 looks like NO3B
and this just genius..  :twothumbs

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 01:17:20 AM »
It's too fluffy!!!! I'm gona die! :3

Jurina is so cute!!! #lolicon

And Rena?! Hmmm there must be something behind it.
Is rena the one hwo create minami? Well, whatever is that, rena have something to do in this story. Kekekeke

Please update!! Faster! :3
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 06:27:37 AM »
good one!! :D poor minami..

and juribaby love it :D

my kojiyuu where is.. im kidding.. :D

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - I AM